View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Retrieval (for Vespira) 

Post Retrieval (for Vespira)
She sighed, well at least this task was easy to tell with and it would keep Selena out of the Arena once again, her odds against that Goliath had been nil and hers had not been a whole lot better but Mercer agreed that he would have another one of his slaves battle the creature if one could say that it was even a battle.

Scorch was being blackmailed and until she could figure out a way how to rescue her sister she had been assigned these odd tasks or fought in the Arena in fixed and unfixed matches, whichever profited Mercer the most it had seemed.

The satellite was large and doubled as a space station once upon a time though it was no bigger than a medium sized house. There was just one dock capable of holding two or three ships and she docked with the abandoned station.

Funding had been cut to the space program of the species that had launched it all those decades back those she suited up and boarded turning on the lights, gravity and life support easily enough. The station was old but still had plenty of power.

Perhaps the aliens had one day hoped to man the station again and left it intact. It had been in a remote region of the galaxy and had not been looted yet though she herself may have done just that if she was not so well off from the nest eggs she managed to hide away during her days as a pirate.

Apparently their was some old program here that Mercer wanted that could be used to access weapon satellites in other systems that these creatures colonized, she was uncertain of the details or how it all worked. Scorch was no egg head … just pull the CPU on the main computer and return it. Let Mercer worry about all that.

She had just finished doing so not realizing that she was no longer alone ...

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:54 am

Post Re: Retrieval (for Vespira)
Information was a powerful weapon in this day and age. Information can tell one about their enemies or provide means of creating new and better things to defeat said enemies. As civilizations rise and fall, those who reach certain stages of technology have the means of leaving behind what they know and learned while they existed. In this case, the civilization that left behind this supposed boon was unknown but they left behind a number of satellites throughout a number of planets and systems. These satellites kept watch and were used for defense and they were all connected, providing a networked weapons defense system to fight off invaders or to shoot down incoming asteroids.

Taking control of this abandoned tech could provide a foothold to this system, providing more than enough defense to fight off simple intruders and trespassers. Vespira was uncertain if this a system worth expanding to. But, having control of the satellites can give her the hold she needed to charge future explorers and colonists a toll in exchange for some much needed protection. There was also the information that could still be on their databases that might be worth looking into as well.

Of course, Vespira would never go out on such a task. That was what hired help and slaves were for. Three ships approached the satellite. One remained on patrol in orbit while the other two flew into the docking bay. Four tall thin humanoids exited the crafts. They wore full body suits with masks that seemed to help with breathing. Little could be seen about their faces beyond their glowing green eyes. They were heavily armed with blasters and rifles and moved with long lanky strides. They were not as physically dominant as Saurians but they were intelligent enough to work with tech and avoid causing unnecessary collateral damage.

The four noticed the ship already in dock and readied their weapons. They did not know who else was here or why. They had their mission and they would neutralize the intruder and ensure they did not have what they required. One remained hidden in the dock to ensure whoever was here could not sneak out while the other three proceed deeper into the station.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:55 pm

She had gotten what she came for and had been making her way back to the dock oblivious to the dangers that had lurked within that satellite. Nor was she heavily armed not expecting any resistance though she did have her trusty plasma pistol.

Scorch had a great many weapons on her ship most were hidden in the secret compartment along with two suits of illegal battle armor.

Making her way though the satellite she paused. What was that? Did she hear something or just imagine it? She ducked into the shadows and strained, listening but heard nothing else.

After about five minutes of being careful she was certain she was hearing things and proceeded to the docks heedless of the danger there.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Hearing approaching footsteps, the three alien creatures dispersed into whatever hiding places they could find. The halls left little to hide in so they picked side rooms and waited for the sound of footsteps to approach. Scorch made her way down the halls towards the hangar. The double doors slid open, revealing other ships were now keeping hers company.

The sound was enough to send one of the thin aliens into action. The door slid open and out came a hunter rushing towards the human woman. Seeing his opponent, he flicked out a stun rod which hummed to life. The mask hid any expression the alien may have. His eyes were on Scorch, accepting her as his new target to subdue. Once in range, the fast alien would lash out with quick slashes with the electrified baton.

Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 pm

The doors slid open and she saw the dock was full. There were two other ships here now and she knew she was screwed. Kill the others and they could simply disembark and blow the station. Being docked here they knew she was here and could not have hid for long in this tiny place. Some how this was not her idea of the owners showing up …

These matters rushed through her mind though she was surprised by the sudden explosion of movement. Her reflexes were good and she being bred on Hadante had suspected trouble on most occasions though up to now really she had not been expecting it too much.

She manages to stagger back narrowly avoiding that first blow but not succeeding ones. Her hand had fallen to her pistol but she had not been given the chance to draw it as she crashes to the deck of the station seeing the image of burning green eyes before drifting off into unconsciousness.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 am

The baton struck Scorch's side, sending a debilitating electrical current through her entire body. The human woman did not last even a moment before collapsing to the floor. The other three aliens joined the first as he searched the woman's body. Finding the CPU, they decided to take it with them though it was useless. The data was contained in hard drives but the CPU may be worth researching. One carried Scorch back to their ship while the others searched the rest of the station and opened communications with their client.

Vespira was a bit curious of why a human was at the station. ADD? Not likely in this part of space. So perhaps some mercenary who was hired for a job. It was doubtful any lone human would have a use for these space stations. Someone higher up the chain would have known about the use of these satellites. Vespira gave her orders and the unconscious woman would soon feel something sink into her neck, ensuring the woman would not be waking up anytime soon.

---

Scorch would wake up in a cold metal room. The woman would find herself stripped nude and sitting in a metal chair. Metal clamps held her wrists and ankles. Beyond that, there were nothing visibly interesting about the room. The walls were smooth and one could only assume the door was behind her lest this chamber be completely sealed.

"Finally awake, Ms. Imaldriss?" a hissing voice spoke up. Vespira was in the room, sitting upon her coils with her arms crossed gently infront of her. The Gorgonian had no clue who the human was until she saw the woman in person. Thanks to the data she gathered from Krisna which was mostly of her own travels in the galaxy, Vespira already knew about Scorch and many important details. She knew about the woman's fire ability. She knew of the woman's relationship with Krisna and even knew of her sexual antics and vulnerabilities.

Vespira knew so much, she was uncertain how she would play with her new captured prey. There were so many options. But first, business. The Gorgonian sat up and slithered closer to the bound human woman. The room was brightly lit, causing her scales to glimmer with an alluring pattern of colors that flash into Scorch's vision. There were also those irresistible eyes that would no doubt start their insidious work in peeling away Destiny's mental defenses.

"Mm... Now what was ssuch a lovely thing doing sso far out in the middle of nowhere sspace?" she asked, "Who ssent you? Why did my men find a CPU in your possession?"

Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:55 am

Her arm still tingled from where she had been initially struck by the baton as her blue eyes opened and she took stock of her situation. There may have been about zero chance of escape from the satellite but now she searched for those details that could help her.

Being strapped down and naked didn't help either. She could still generate a flame but lacked the ability to aim it and searched the dimly lit room soon hearing her name from behind her.

Huh? Someone knew her name? She wasn't entirely surprised since hacking into the registry of the ship could have come up with some basic information on the owner and they just assumed that she was the being the ship was registered to.

Her mental defenses were just about zero though her blue eyes settle upon brilliant scales and for the moment she is lost in a haze snapping out of it as the questions yank at her mind.

There were a few ways she could play this but really she didn't like Mercer and was not about to keep any secrets either on his behalf especially when it would lead to her displeasure or could. She may not have liked the situation she was in but she liked Mercer less.

“I was sent by the Crime Lord Mercer to retrieve the CPU of that station for whatever use he had for it, it's not my place to know that. That was why I was so deep out in space, it was suppose to be a simple retrieval mission, fly out, get the CPU and fly back.”

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:29 am

Scorch was no longer at the satellite unfortunately. Her ship was left behind and she was taken and delivered along with the data and CPU to one of Vespira's established bases. There was no telling how long she was put under by the aliens that captured her much less what planet or station she was on right now.

The human woman was rather forthcoming with the information though there was very little to gather. Scorch could have just been willing to give that much in order to hide other facts. It was possible. But, the woman did give away her employer without any hesitation. Vespira may have heard of Mercer but he was not within her circles so he must have been someone of little consequence.

"Mercer? It matters little..." Vespira said softly as she slithered closer and lifted Scorch's chin with a single finger, "If he wants it sso badly, he will have to sspeak with me. The CPU is mine along with every ssatellite in the sysstem. But what will I do with you? Hmm..." Those eyes continued to bore deep into Destiny's, drawing the woman's consciousness deeper into those slitted pupils.

There were many options for Vespira. Slavery was certainly a possibility. A few days and she could have this mercenary licking her fingers in adoration just like her lover Krisna did. Scorch had other problems to deal with though as not having that CPU meant failing the job. Without this job, nothing is stopping Mercer from sending Selena to the Arena. What could Scorch do to get that CPU back or at least delay Selena's fate?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:02 am

She was forthcoming alright but she didn't really know much. Not that she would have held back any if she had. Her chin lifted up by that finger she was clearly at a disadvantage here not even realizing where she was. Her chest heaved, her eyes narrowed a bit then got caught up briefly as if something was tugging at her mind and yet there was nothing.

Krissy never told her anything about Vespira either so she was working in the dark.

“I could careless about satellites or this section of space. I was told to bring that CPU back and that is my sole concern here the two of you can argue over these other details. Quite frankly I don't like this, I like Mercer even less so if he gets offed in a dispute all the better.

“I have no clue as to the CPU and what is does but I need it. I do not know if it interests you or not but if I must …”
she sighs a bit and closes her eyes for a bit thinking briefly before opening them and seeing those eyes that are oh so drugging. “I'll purchase it from you. I've got a nest egg from my pirate days. What's your price?”

Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 am

"Well now. You are telling me many different thingss, human," Vespira pondered, "You ssold out your employer and claim to desspise him and yet you are willing to pay in hopes of getting that CPU for him? Throwing your ssavings away for one job... Is thiss pride or ssomething elsse you are not telling me?"

Vespira traced her fingertips over one of those exposed breasts. Krisna's data revealed how easy it was to distract Scorch by teasing and tickling those breasts. Lets see how accurate that data was. Vespira's free hand would trace slow circles around Scorch's areola. Occasionally the claw would flick across the hardened nub before returning to provide feathery touches across the sensitive flesh. Vespira was curious on why a mercenary would sacrifice all she had earned so far just for one job. Was the pay really that good? If it was, then the deal would not be much in Vespira's favor. Selling the CPU was not an option as it was doubtful Scorch had the funds to pay for something she had no clue its worth. Come to think of it, why was she working for someone she is willing to sellout and hate?

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:32 pm

It had been awhile since any female had touched her other than Krissy or Hope and her nipples stiffened at that touch that swept over them now. Her blue eyes close briefly caught up in that distracting touch before opening once more to answer the matter that had been posed to her as best as she could.

Of course being naked and strapped down had not been in the cards when she woke this morning but for the time being at least she had to deal with it and bid her time.

“It's not for him, not really. It's for a former crew member of mine that he has captured. He's been keeping her on ice so to speak needing certain matters to be accomplished.

“Simply put he is blackmailing me so while getting the CPU for him is what I have to do it isn't for him that I work.”
She left names out of it for now, or that the pirate in question was her sister although she had left this out she had not been lying either, Selena had served with the Iron Vulture pirates.

Her breasts tingled against that touch that had been delivered to her, she was getting a little wet between the thighs too and that had been something that had been brought upon her from that simple touch alone.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:10 am

Vespira's forked tongue flicked out, tasting the arousal in the air. This Scorch put up a tough front but was nothing but a whore just like all human women in the end. Her eyes gauge the woman's reactions to her touch while her fingers felt the rise and fall of her breathing and pulse. If the woman's breath caught or her pulse quickened, those fingers would lingered over those tender spots and methodically tease them slowly.

"Then you are bargaining for the wrong thing, human," Vespira hissed, "That CPU is worth more than any ssingle sslave. If you desspise thiss man sso much, perhapss you should conssider a new employer." The Gorgonian left that thought linger in the woman's head as she released her chin. Now both hands were exploring those firm orbs. One hand slid lower from there and stroked Scorch's smooth stomach and then lightly slid between those parted thighs. "Sseemss you like it here already..." Vespira teased.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:54 am

She felt so hot and that touch felt so good against her breasts. She attempted to follow what was said too and gave it some thought though the touch was distracting. Until she had met Krissy she had only known the touch of women if she lost in the arena.

Krissy had been so innocent that she had been drawn into protecting the Time Traveler and instinctively moved to safe guard here when she was behaving suspiciously back on Hadante doing things that left her wide open to the sexual advances of just about anyone or thing for that matter.

Some how along the way they pulled Hope into their fun but this touch was so arousing that it could not be denied.

“Oh ...”
she had been left ignorant to the value of the CPU. “I would gladly leave his services.” Mercer had cost her so much, after all she laid aside her position as a pirate captain in a means of getting here sister back but had not worked out how just yet.

“He will not sell her, at least not to me.”
In a way he got her use as another slave without the need of chains given her connections and what she could do while having her pseudo freedom but what was this woman implying? That she should switch employers and work here? Well …

“If she were freed then I would owe Mercer nothing.”
She was not opposed to the idea and began thinking. “Then how much would you require for a slave?”

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:32 am

Seems she truly hated this man if she was willingly to leave and put her trust in this alien woman who had her bound to a chair naked. But, at least the woman was asking the correct questions now. Vespira continued to stare into Scorch's eyes. The pleasure would be distracting and make it harder to resist the Gorgonian's hypnotic spell.

The feathery touches grew firmer, now cupping that heated orb and giving it nice long squeezes with her finely scaled fingers. Vespira's other hand dragged up and down across the woman's clitoris, those tiny scales feeling smooth one way and like countless tiny fingers the other way. She traced those moistened netherlips but did not enter.

"Mm... That would be up to Mercer to decide," she replied, "The real quesstion is what would you offer me for thiss boon? Sso far, you have nothing to offer but a lovely body and another sslave. Your only mission I know of was a failure and you have shown you are dissloyal to your employer. Not the besst of resumes..." Vespira continued to toy with Scorch's body while her eyes drilled deeper into the woman's mental defenses and psyche.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Her body quakes in obvious delight at what she feels as those eyes make it hard to focus and that touch even harder as those fingers move against her inciting a response from her body, her clit stiffening as do her nipples at least the later get infused with more blood.

The questions seemed to be like a distraction now and it is a few seconds before she manages to answer. “That's not a fair assessment. No one was to be at the satellite If I had arrived after your people then the situation could have been reversed or at least something could have been done about it.

“Mercer is not my boss and if he did not have my crew member I wouldn't have been blackmailed into this. But you have heard of the Iron Vultures? The pirate group that targets corporations? I have strong ties to them that I can bring to the table.”

Getting all that out was difficult at best given the pleasure that she was feeling as her fingers traced over her naked body, her flower blooming with the need for the touch that it was now receiving.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next