View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Bounty (for Alicia Parker) 

Post Re: Bounty (for Alicia Parker)
"Ah! G-get...ah...off my....ergh..breasts.." Poor Alicia groaned out weakly gasping as she felt those wet lips suckle one of her nipples and gasped out and clenched her eyes shut and groaned squirming more in the bonds with little result. Her nipples were so rock hard as she felt that tongue swirling around the hyper sensitive tip as she whimpered weakly. Her thighs twitching as poor Alicia's super sensitive breasts were causing alot of effects on the poor defiant woman.

Alicia's bright red eyes looked into those azure ones again but Alicia's eyes were already losing that fire but it still remained as she kept struggling and squirming. Her growing arousal causing a possible scent to start being smelled if Ania had enhanced senses like most aliens did. She could smell pheromones coming off the poor human girl. As her lips detached from that nipple causing the breast to jiggle and bounce so amusingly infront of her. Alicia weakly groaned, only to see the tentacles swarmign both breasts and squeezing both as she cried out and gasped as the nipple that had been sucked on was twitching while the soft breasts could be easily molded in anyshape by those tentacles squeezing shown as the squeezes pushed both nipples outward for Ania to admire them.

Alicia panted heavily already her sensitive breasts were wrecking havoc on her defiance. "N-no...I haven't..." She said looking away when she said that....oh yeah she totally did and by the fluids starting to come out of her sex and down her thighs she was already getting aroused by just the groping on her large breasts.

She soon saw that array of syringes and containers of purple liquid as she heard that liquid would be injected into her breasts!? "W-what does that do!? Keep it away!" She panicked any actions on her breasts could no doubt break her as she squirmed and struggled again.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:50 am

Patiently another syringe had been doused in the purple liquid and prepared for usage on the busty blonde and while she might be unaware of the Lympha and her extraordinary senses, the voluptuous huntress certainly struggled for dominance against the pheromones wafting through the air, trying to stay focused on the task at hand.

"It makes you feel even better than my tentacles." She smiled mischievously while these words virtually ooze from her lips in an unmistakeable sweetness, slowly finishing up any preparations before facing Alicia once more, tendrils holding onto the menacing fluid filled devices whereas the others drew away from these luxuriant breasts. "Nothing you've ever experienced will even come close to what I have in mind. Now hold still."

Sharp needles were positioned near the hardened nipples along the surface of her pillowy jugs in unison before slowly puncturing the perfectly smooth skin of their victim, drawing the faintest bead of blood throughout their passing into the mighty orbs dangling from her chest, gradually advancing deeper into the helpless beauty while spreading an undoubtedly painful sensation in their passing.

Finally they halted at the apex of their languid descent and Ania bathed the human female in the unknown infusion which spread an intense warmth through her already sensitive breasts, spreading like wildfire until every portion of her marvellous bosom tingled and ached for attention much like her wet and neglected pussy, feeling as though the alien female had injected her with pure liquid lust.

She extracted the needles and dropped them on the nearby cart with a clattering sound before kneeling further down, rummaging through the drawers along the very bottom whereupon Ania displayed with devious amusement what her captive would suffer from next, revealing a riding crop of all things. Her tentacle recoiled, getting ready to strike at any moment. "Now .. I will make you cum."

It cracked down on the curvaceous blonde, lashing out at her ample mounds mercilessly which allowed for the smacking sound of flesh being struck to echo throughout the chamber, leaving a red mark right below her nipples where Ania struck, but the drug pulsing through her veins transformed the expected pain into mind numbing bliss, allowing the despicable sensation to bleed over into raw pleasure. No more strikes followed at the time, perhaps to observe the reaction although without a doubt the human female would climax before long should the well endowed tormenter choose to stimulate her further in the same way, all thanks to the purple substance. "Feeling good yet? Imagine what another dose would do to you."

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:26 am

Alicia weakly struggled as she saw the Lympha fill another syringe with the liquid. Alicia gulped and struggled more and whimpered as she heard Ania talk about how that liquid would be even better than my tentacles. "No...no...keep those away! Away!" Alicia panicked but couldn't struggle that much that poor Ania might have to restrain the breasts with her tentacles right now.

Alicia cried out in pain as the area around her hardened nipples was injected by the syringe drawing a small bead of blood as well as filling Alicia with pain. The pain soon passed once that liquid was injected inside. Alicia's eyes widened as she cried out arching her back as her nipples twitched in want as Ania placed the needles down on the nearby cart and brought out a riding crop. Alicia's eyes widened as a little drool had appeared on her lip as she struggled rapidly. Gasping at the sensation on her breasts.

"Stop...please...stop...AH!" Alicia cried out as that riding crop lashed against her breast right below the nipples as she shuddered in bliss her hips twitching and writhing as her nipples twitched again and again as they were so hard they could probably puncture through paper at this state.

"Argh....please stop...." Alicia begged as she gasped sweat forming on her brow as she squirmed and struggled some more.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:55 am

"Why should I?" Invigorated by the effects of both liquid drug and riding crop Alicia twitched and writhed in her metallic restraints which simply rattled faintly amidst barely suppressed sounds of pleasure and the crack of her chosen tool of torment, the alien female chuckling lowly in almost conceited amusement. "Beg harder for me to stop, you shameless whore."

But unlike extreme punishment the buxom blonde would drown in overwhelming tidal waves of utmost delight for the drug intertwining with her system eliminated anguish to the fullest and replaced the sensation with raw pleasure, every ounce of pain equally replaced by far more favorable sensory input which turned her breasts into the most sensitive erogenous zone across the entirety of her sensual body, by far the most effective source of bliss not even her clitoris could ever hope to compete with.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you? You're wet already!" Henceforth the Lympha struck the jiggling masses of exquisite tit flesh with expert precision, continuously cracking down straight on her hardened nipples, alternating between the left and the right with every breathtaking blow, always changing the angle of impact though never the target itself, flooding the rigid nubs with sheer pleasure. "You love having your tits whipped like that, I can see it in your eyes."

Another smirk graced her features while the riding crop pounces the bounty of her chest time and time again, her nipples sheathed in layer upon layer of bliss before Ania decided to speak up once more, never ceasing to torment the busty slave. "Cum!"

She commanded Alicia to submit, to give into what she loved to experience in spite of her complaints and pleading for the conclusion of the sexual terror which never faltered before the human female, her breasts eternally rippling with motion under the impassioned ministrations of the huntress. "Cum, cum, cum!"

Not once did the blue skinned tempress halt her actions for mercy, no moment of respite and Ania continued until her captive reached an orgasm solely from having her formidable love pillows lashed into oblivion, already pondering on what to do with her next.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:21 pm

"NO....NO!" Alicia cried out as she shakes her head only to cry out more as her poor breasts were lashed and whipped from many different angles by Ania's demented whip. Gasping out as pleasure continued to fill her tits and moving down to her cunt as her hips twitched with every hit.

Her poor body was caked in sweat as she weakly gasped for air between the lashes to try and hang on. Her poor body felt nothing but pleasure and gritted her teeth at the taunts from the alien woman. Alicia squirmed weakly in the bonds that held her captive as she kept struggling and trying to fight this!

But Ania's actions were starting to wear down as Alicia cried out arching her back as she shook her head rapidly as if she knew it was coming. "No...no...please no....I....I...I can't take it..." She whimpered out as she was almost rigid in that position as she suddenly arched her back and cried out at one more lash to her breasts and nipples.

Suddenly her pussy exploded with an orgasm squirting out and flowing down the thighs of the poor woman...but that wasn't the only part suddenly her nipples twitched and squirted out a white fluid out of the nipples and possibly right onto Ania...breastmilk? This lovely busty slave girl could lactate as well.

Alicia's ears began welling up in tears as she tried to look away from the no doubt satisfied look on Ania's face. "D-don't think what my body does and what I think are the same...I still hate this!" Alicia gasped out.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:07 pm

Lightning reflexes allowed Ania to avoid the onrush of savory fluid in an instant although there was no denying the exotic creature wasn't truly surprised as much as the huntress turned out to be amused to have found the curvaceous beauty in her grasp, grinning mischievously only to chuckle upon seeing her captive attempt to look away. A tentacle swiftly held onto her chin and forced the woman to watch on while the Lympha treaded through the mixture of fluids. "Aren't you full of surprises? What a messy orgasm .."

Further tentacles dipped inbetween her legs and fanned out over her neglected nether lips, twin appendages teasing the very outskirts of her labia whereas another was sawing back and forth betwixt the parted pink flesh of her drooling pussy, granting her even more pleasure while the riding crop wound up discarded, merely added to the remainder of syringes.

"I was unaware I've captured myself a human cow of all things." Azure eyes fell onto her leaking nipples, observing the motherly liquid which flooded her sensitive sense of smell with as much delight as the potent pheromones in the air. "You don't mind giving me some more, do you?" She smiled before coiling around the chosen breast, gently massaging and squeezing while that fleshy tongue teased the hardened cherry itself before latching on once more, suckling the delicate fluid from her lush tits.

She sampled one after the other without ever draining them fully before falling away, sensually licking her lips clean. "Mmm, you taste lovely. Perhaps if you learn to behave I'll milk you in the morning before selling you off."

Once more the teasing faded into nothingness and Ania casually walked away, flaunting her charms with each and every sway of her hips as to further entice the restrained blonde, rummaging through another cabinet entirely in search for more tools. She returned shortly after and exposed the devices Alicia would be exposed to, following the same scheme of displaying them before utilising them.

Twin shiny black rods similar in appearance to cattle prods were held by her tendrils, followed by two tiny pink vibrating capsules attached to a small device through thin cables which controlled their intensity. The final piece had been an ordinary vibrator of roughly eight inches in length. "Ordinarily the drug would've caused you to lactate when combined with electricity, but I can see now that wouldn't have done anything." She smirked. "Should we explore just how much delicious breast milk I can force your body to produce?"

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:33 am

Alicia closed her eyes and kept trying to look away but that tentacle wouldn't allow her to move. Gasping as she felt tentacles moving inbetween her legs. Squirming as she tried to move her hips away from this only to feel one of the tentacles teasing the outskirts of her labia as she weakly whimpered. While feeling one sawing between her legs right on her pussy which drooled onto the tentacles and dripped on the floor.

Alicia however noticed Ania looking at her dripping nipples. "No....no...please...I...can't...take this..." She whimpered only to gasp as the nipple that was being suckled on by Ania the nipple twitching as the breast downright orgasmed another squrt of milk into Ania's mouth with the other breast following the same once it got it's turn of being sucked on. Despite this they weren't running out as more dripping off those nipples once Ania pulled back.

"P...please...I can't....I can't handle that dreadful life...it hurts too much! Please I'm begging you! Don't sell me off!" Alicia cried out in begging. Only for Alicia to see the twin shiny black rods the two tiny pink vibrating capsules attached to a device and finally an eight inch long vibrator.

Ania would see Alicia's face turn into one of horror and fear at that as she squirmed weakly whimpering so pathetically unlike her fiery temper when they started out. Poor dear just couldn't handle pleasure onher large breasts.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:02 am

Nothing had been more defeaning than the dead silence which lingered amidst the premises whereupon the small pink capsules nestled up against her engorged clitoris and were prompty secured in place through the use of duct tape, the device controlling their intensity swiftly followed which wound up strapped to her inner thigh and attuned to the highest setting. They remained motionless for the time being which allowed for Alicia to observe the procedure with utmost clarity, slowly preparing her body for the hours to come.

Ania leaned in further, gently sliding the expanse of that vibrator along her velvety sheath, gathering up enough slick juices of the beautiful woman at her disposal before calmly drilling the thick phallus into her quivering depths, all eight inches buried deep inside the former slave and affixed to her loins in much the same way as the other vicious playthings.

Down below the black tank top offered up an endearing view of the huntress, her cleavage seemingly attempting to burst from the confines of fabric enveloping the proud pair of breasts contained therein with even the slightest shift of her formidable form, but the visually pleasing discovery would quickly fade by the time her tormenter had finished.

Bright blue eyes hone in on her own and discover the waning fires which indicated flawless victory over the busty vixen, but Ania wasn't going to surrender any opportunity to break the sublime woman even further along the way. "We'll reach your destination tomorrow. I imagine your new master will be pleased to know that you can sate his thirst whenever he pleases."

She smiled deviously, prodding her nipples and the surrounding breast flesh with the shimmering black rods in her grasp without switching them on, teasing with the prospect of using them straight away. "Maybe I won't sell you off, but I don't know if I could be bothered to tame you myself over and over again in case your defiant nature returns. You already tried shooting me earlier, I honestly doubt you'd be worth the risk and letting you go simply isn't an option."

Tentacles slowly descend on the various switches available, twitching with anticipation. "I suppose we'll have to discuss the matter in the morning, but tonight .." She grinned. "Tonight you will feel pleasure beyond your wildest dreams."

Suddenly everything had been flicked on and swiftly flooded Alicia with fierce volleys of pleasure, setting her loins ablaze in the constant humming and vibrating sensation of both capsules and vibrator, mercilessly crashing down on her most sensitive portions.

Searing white hot pleasure invoked through surges of electricity fired forth into her whorish udders and inflamed the marvellous abundance of shamelessly aroused tit flesh which rippled with motion as the continuous electric current flowed through her upper body, gradually enhancing the tremendous mammaries beyond their naturally prideful stature. Ultimately the desired effect occured as the drug stimulated growth and production of even higher quantities of motherly fluid, causing the virile factories of her chest to churn out more and more of their precious product without relent.

Liquid warmth pulsed through her voluminous bosom and flooded the reservoirs of these heavy orbs with thick breast milk, gradually swelling their expanse in the process although Ania had refused to draw away, drowning the lovely blonde in pleasure.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:47 am

"No...p-please...don't...I...I can't take anymor-AH!" Poor Alicia screamed out arching her back as the electric current flowed into her large breasts and quickly orgasmed from her pussy and both breasts squirting a long stream of milk. Shuddering as she gasped for air. Her body twitching and shuddering in her bonds. "Why does it feel so good...!" Alicia cried out as due to the drug any pain was replaced by pleasure as she weakly struggled as her breasts began growing and swelling in size and were almost constantly squrting out milk.

Her body was flooded with pleasure from the zapping onto her breasts and that vibrator against her clit while that vibrator was pushed into her orgasming folds. Despite the item in the way her folds continued spewing cum out. Gasping and sweating heavily the poor girl was downright empty in stamina. "P-please...I won't ever hurt you again...please...I'm begging you....don't sell me to one of those dreadful men...please.." Poor Alicia was downright broken already before arching her back as a rather powerful orgasm slammed through as she spewed a large amount of milk and cum forming a rather sizeable puddle.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:15 pm

"Oh, I believe that you wouldn't hurt me, not anymore." Sweet words riddled with a devious undertone were relayed to the blissed out blonde in the middle of another orgasmic height, wondering whether Alicia even remotely registered her voice any longer or not, swiftly withdrawing the shiny black rods from her marvellously inflated breasts which were oozing milk with every passing second. "But you would never plead for mercy outside of your restraints, now would you?"

Switching them off the tools were discarded on the nearby cart before Ania yanked on the chains binding the quivering woman in her grasp, lowering her upper body while heaving her legs further towards the ceiling, allowing for these heavy and continously lactating jugs to sway freely below the human female.

"Well, I cannot stay here all night. Hunting you down has been fairly tiring and I imagine you feel the same way about your capture, but unlike you I will actually be getting some sleep tonight." Both expression and statement were laden with foreboding and tentacles quickly followed up on that sentiment as they retrieved the suction cups of the nearby machinery, affixing them to the exposed heaps of lavish breast flesh with practiced ease.

Another appendage rummaged through the great many available devices and summoned a ball gag from the drawers which had been fastened around Alicia's head without further delay. "Here, I don't want your screams to wake me up in the middle of the night."

Again the syringes were loaded, the chosen liquid a different coloration entirely which had been introduced to her bloodstream, invigorating the previously exhausted vixen to the seemingly limitless heights of her physical endurance. Her mind and body were beyond clear, suffering through the erotic ordeal without any semblance of exhaustion in sight. Ania snickered softly upon stepping away, preparing for her departure. "An energizer .. I want you to remember as much of your torment as possible."

She activated the machine and immediately an intense suction manifested itself around her nipples as the vile instrument sprung to life and caused the imprisoned flesh to bulge forth into the surrounding tube, rhythmically building and relaxing the tension on the busty outlaw although the vicious pumping rapidly heightened in overall pace and invoked the most magnificient tingling sensation, causing her nipples to release their liquid pride and before long the precious substance had been coaxed from her peachy udders in gushes.

"Good night, my dear." Ania swayed her hips generously while leaving the chamber, flicking off the lights which had left the former slave to suffer amidst eternal darkness and an unending abyss of pleasure, solely accompanied by the sound of her own muffled moans and the ceaseless trickling of breast milk which began to flood the container reserved for her motherly bounty. Without windows and no sense of time the procedure might very well last an eternity.

Several hours of sexual torment and forced orgasms passed before Alicia would no longer be milked like cattle, having donated gallon upon gallon of milk until the machinery no longer had any space to store the delicious fluid and switched itself off. Vibrator and capsules proceeded to hum and entertain her well beyond midnight. Thankfully the batteries died then and there, finally permitting the beautiful blonde to collapse because not even the drug flowing through her system could keep her awake any longer.

Ania would be the first individual to grace the woman with her presence the next day before removing the ball gag and tossing it aside, the mixture of feminine juices and sweat filling the room with the prominent fragrance of sex.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:54 am

Alicia weakly gasped and groaned as she was soon laying forward her breasts swaying weakly and dripping milk. Helpless and barely able to speak as her body was still in a pleasure high. Alicia watched as the tools were swtiched off and discarded as well giving her a few moments of rest. Panting heavily her eyes half-lidded as she was about to black out.

Alicia's widened her eyes as she saw the suction cups as her breasts and nipples soon had them affixed onto them. Alicia couldn't struggle as she was too weak as a ballgag slipped onto her mouth as she muffled a groan out. She watched as Ania loaded another syringe and inject another liquid into her and poor Alicia's eyes opened wide as she was suddenly no longer exhausted.

Alicia muffled something before the suction began and already milk squrted out in large amounts as she screamed out though it was muffled by the ballgag. Alicia squirmed and struggled all through the night as she was drained of milk by this infernal machine squirming and struggling with more energy in them as she was trying to burn through the drug and hopefully pass out. Hours and orgasms passed as poor Alicia soon was free of the milking but the vibrator and capsules continued to hum as she struggled still in her grasps but the drug was already wearing off. By the time midnight came she was finally given rest a huge puddle of femjuices was on the floor as Alicia finally passed out.

Ania would walk in and be almost bombarded by the smell of sex in the air with Alicia out cold her nipples still dripping milk though despite the milking. How much did she have!? Alicia's ballgag was removed but she just laid there as her mouth took some breaths as she kept sleeping.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:07 am

Ania glanced to the liquid container which held several gallons of delicious breast milk and had the huntress ponder on an adequate means of storage, certain that the luscious fluid would virtually last the blue skinned temptress for many weeks given an airtight seal and proper preparations. Any meal accompanied by the marvellous beverage would surely become an exquisite treat in itself.

Almost peacefully the human female hovered above the grand pool of slick juices nearby which had been coaxed from her loins throughout the night, forgetting all about the sexual torment during the pleasant dreams invading her subconscious, but nothing could prevent the busty maiden from escaping her fate for too long.

Vibrator and capsules were torn away from her groin, including the duct tape though seeing how soaked everything had been the sleeping vixen probably didn't feel anything. They were no longer needed and promptly added to the remainder of useless tools before she tended to the chains themselves, gracefully unfastening the restraints around her wrists and ankles.

Alicia would fall into the source of the potent smell, her own juices clinging to her exhausted form although the shock alone would probably be more than enough to wake her from slumber, opening her eyes only to witness her tormenter towering not more than a few feet in front of the nude blonde, patting her gently on the head.

"Have you been sleeping well, my dear?" She smiled once more, pleased to know that the answer would be the polar opposite of pleasant and fulfilling, slowly withdrawing the lavender colored appendage. "Get up, you will have to take a shower before we arrive."

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Alicia slept dangling in those chains while the devices were removed from her body. Luckily due to how wet she was she didn't even feel the tape being removed as the devices were removed leaving her naked before the chains were removed as well. Soon as they were all gone the poor human landed in the big puddle of sex juices and milk as she weakly groaned in her sleep before waking up. Eyes fluttering open as she looked up weakly before seeing Ania and widened her eyes before she lowered her gaze and looked to the side.

"I...it was alright.." Alicia said softly the poor girl downright broken already. She gently stood up and kept her hands clasped together and her gaze downward. Poor girl was broken alright as she looked at Ania. "Y-you are still going to sell me off to those...men?" She said her voice having a fearful tone when she said men as she looked at Ania's eyes with those ruby red eyes which looked a bit dimmed.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm

Her tentacle reached out and clasped the wrist of the blonde beauty while another casually coiled around her waist, guiding the broken and somewhat frightened woman to her side. She gently brushed up against her chin, caressing her cheek while the two of them spun around and ventured toward the corridor outside. "No, we're headed elsewhere, my dear, far away from these dreadful men who seek nothing but your suffering."

Unbeknownst to the human female Ania planned on gathering slaves from Shokushu sooner or later, most of which were already aware of the huntress and welcomed her presence over the rougher specimen. Even the punishment her captive went through over the course of the night was beyond anything she would've ever done to them, but it was meant to teach the busty outlaw a valuable lesson. "You will stay with me for a while, Alicia. You will serve under me as my personal slave and tend to my needs whenever I please or I will put you back in those chains, but with a bigger container for your milk next time that could take even your most productive jugs several days to fill completely."

Being led further along Alicia would notice that they were in a rather medium sized spacecraft, perhaps a freighter class vessel where the main corridor branched out into a couple of siderooms, including the bedchamber and adjacent bathroom of the blue skinned temptress. Fragrances all around the ship proved rather clean, almost refreshing after spending the night in the stench of her own bodily fluids and an abundance of milk, but Ania proceeded through the bedroom and into the bath where an extensive shower cabin awaited their arrival.

"Of course before heading to your new home we'll have to purchase some adequate attire for you to wear, but we can discuss more once you're cleaned up and had something to eat." Ushered along the beautiful blonde soon found herself beneath the stream of soothing liquid warmth where the tentacles granted her a semblance of freedom, receiving the promised shower although from the corner of her eyes she would see that Ania stripped the remainder of her garments and joined in.

"Allow me to wash your back." She positioned herself behind Alicia and purred softly, retrieving one of the nearby lotions which had been applied to her many appendages and swiftly brought down on the battered body of the luscious female, cascading over her back in an onslaught of loving caresses and tingling sea of bubbly soap before long.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:56 pm

"Y-you...will spare me from those men?" Alicia asked with a sudden hopeful expression on her face as she was pulled closer to Ania letting the alien female feel the soft tender skin of her captive. Alicia blushing softly as her cheek was caressed as the pair headed out of the room and into the corridor outside. Alicia walked with Ania through the corridors while hearing her speak about staying and serving Ania while tending to the womans needs or be placed back in thos chains and almost shrunk herself into Ania's side. "Y-yes...I understand.." Alicia stammered.

The young outlaw saw she was inside a rather decently sized spacecraft probably a freighter class as she saw the bedchamber and an adjacent bathroom that no doubt belonged to Ania. The young woman was brought into the shower cabin and sighed in relief once the warm soothing water streamed onto her body granting her some refreshing relief as she glanced at Ania about to thank her before she blushed at the stripping alien female joining her. Ania perhaps spotting Alicia looking at her with those ruby eyes before turning around with a heavy blush. "T...thank you...I appreciate that.." She stammered about the washing her back part as she felt Ania behind her as those appendages rubbed the lotions onto her back.

Alicia's eyes closed as she pleasantly groaned and leaned back resting her head onto Ania's soft bosom and smiles softly feeling rubbing onto her body as the caresses covered her back in tingly bubbly soap. Alicia smiling as she was enjoying the relaxing shower...probably didn't have much time to relax while being a runaway.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next