View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Bounty (for Alicia Parker) 

Post Re: Bounty (for Alicia Parker)
Going over the logistics of battle proved fairly troublesome, especially since Ania couldn't ascertain where exactly they planned on executing the exchange. Blind and most likely severely outnumbered, the huntress feared that leaving after dealing with the masters would prove far more difficult than actually heading inside, whichever approach the two women took. She left Alicia to her own devices for a while, fine tuning the mechanisms of her sole firearm. It was silenced, precise and just as deadly as any other weapon in their possession. Ania could have carried eight in total, but prefered to retain a measure of professionalism.

In little more than scavenged rags Alicia looked like a true goddess, temptation in the flesh not even a lack of jewelry or delicate dresses could wash away, but the valiant amazon approached only halfway, smiling warmly as she listened to the former outlaw turned lover and slave. "A most prudent decision, but let me advise you a bit on our approach. You'll always stay behind me. Use cover if possible, but don't move around unless you have to. I'm the one drawing their fire should it come to an engagement. You cannot survive a bullet to certain parts of your body, but I can take more than enough punishment for the both of us."

She tore off one sleeve of the woman's shirt and carefully fastened it around the treasured beauty's waist, effectively hiding her twin blasters while degrading her appearance slightly further thanks to partially shredded clothing. Alicia happened to be an outlaw, after all, a freshly captured specimen and it might reflect poorly on their arrival if they looked any different. "We have to keep them concealed for now. It is be best not to walk into the lion's den with our guns blazing."

Her grandiose hips more than concealed the difference between donning weapons or none at all, a blessing her natural feminity brought them and their mutual efforts. "I'll pose as the slaver returning you in exchange for the reward they offer. I have dealt with them before while taking an assignment that entailed your capture and I fully expect them to set up more than enough precautions for us to deal with."

"They're going to have you for themselves which is why I doubt they'll let any of their subordinates kill you beforehand. As nasty as it sounds, you've vanquished their associate and they want revenge. We'll use that to our advantage and get as close to them as we can."

Sadly it was also a matter of trust. Alicia was worth a considerable sum and bedding the ravishing blonde for a few days before selling her off might not be all that unlikely for many slavers. Ania hoped it would not come to that lest their undertaking would be all the more difficult to fulfill. She stepped closer, lovingly caressing her partner's cheek. "We'll be there within the hour, I'm afraid. Are you sure you're up for it?"

Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Alicia listened to the words and nods her head softly. "But you know...they're not going to believe it that well...if I don't look like my captor decided to punish me in her own way," Alicia said calmly while her weapons were concealed as she heard Ania's plan...it was sound but Alicia would have to stomach whichever creep of a male alien ordered her capture.

"I trust you Ania....so I trust you enough that before we get there..your going to have to rough me up a little...just enough so that they know you punished me a little to make sure I don't just suddenly become complient...after all I'm rather infamous for my fiery side." Alicia added softly. Looking up at her mistress and love.

Alicia leaned in and lovingly kissed Ania's lips wrapping her arms around her as they kissed for what felt like minutes but it only lasted for one minute.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:41 am

An eternity in the arms of her beloved slave was time well spent, regardless of whichever dire fate awaited them in the hours ahead and Ania wasn't going to sully her memory by ravaging her in the final hour of peace they had. Slowly but surely their lips came apart whereupon the exotic amazon gently pushed Alicia away from her as tentacles reluctantly coil around her ankles, waist and wrists, the latter peeling her arms behind her back before tying them together into a secure bundle.

She summoned one of them right in front of Alicia and a needle rested on the end of it, destined for injections as the human female had endured several times in her time with the huntress thus far. It crawled over her ample bosom and carefully punctured the flesh, immediately easing her physical susceptibility to pain as a pleasant warmth spread throughout her body, calming her muscles and senses to the procedure that was to come while each of her nerve ends could not distinguish between pain and pleasure any longer.

"For the pain." Ania cooed softly while calmly getting into position, five of her tentacles at the ready since the other three restrained Alicia completely. She, too, was forced to stand, in hopes of mimicking real injuries the most reasonable extent. "If I have to punish you, I'll make sure you won't feel anything you'd hate to experience in the first place."

Suddenly they split apart at the seams, doubling their considerable number only to shape and twist into several tools of torment, among them riding crops, ordinary whips and impressive paddles. It was not a moment longer before they lashed out at the poor woman, swatting at her legs, barren midriff and chest.

They tore through clothing like scalpels, shredding it while their raw force was leaving crimson marks upon the busty outlaw. Any woman whose body hadn't been drugged would have already screamed in agony, but Ania was far from done.

Devious tools abused and manhandled her worshippable tits into oblivion, leaving them covered in countless whipping and paddle marks, some even leaving behind actual welts where the power of her attacks had been greatest. A select few sliced through several layers of skin, creating a shallow gash which oozed the female's life essence, allowing blood to run over her previously perfect body and soak into her shredded rags. The rest of her body fared little better and before Alicia knew it, every single body part of her looked sufficiently pounded and beaten into submission.

Her face was last and Ania solely made use of the paddles here, slapping Alicia across the face several times over, enough to leave her peachy skin bruised and crimson hued, but strangely enough Alicia felt no pain whatsoever.

Several minutes of punishment passed before these tentacles fell away and Ania merely stood there, tendrils quivering in hesitation as the predator regarded her slave with concern. She despised killing creatures, let alone beat them even if they felt absolutely no pain and Alicia was a little more special to her than despicable slavers. "I'm sorry I had to be this thorough, but you can never be sure .." She spoke with a slight trembling nervosity to her voice. Of course she could fully heal the girl once their undertaking had been concluded, but to see her like this was truly heart wrenching.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Alicia felt the tentacles coil around her arms, waist and legs spreading her legs a little while moving her arms behind her back and tied them together. Only to quickly gasp at the injection into her breasts and quickly spreading into her body. Alicia watched as the tendrils turned into various tormenting items and set upon her...shredding her outfit leaving it more like tattered ruins as she cried out in pleasure and not in pain. The whipping and smacking of the paddles and crops that were the tentdrils of Ania set upon poor Alicia's form.

Her body was covered in welts while she also had some small gashes that left a little blood staining the rags she was wearing now. Gasping and groaning as more of her including her pretty face was punished leaving herself battered and bruised but not in pain despite her appearance.

By the end the wet thighs showed that Alicia's had orgasmed from the overload of strange sensations as she fell to her knees. Hearing the apology as she weakly looked up at Ania. Hearing that trembling in Ania's voice made Alicia push herself up and approach and before Ania's knew it...lips meshed with hers deeply as Alicia smiled lovingly. "I know...like I said...I trust you with my safety," Alicia said softly stroking the side of Ania's face softly. "Besides I got a feeling you'd like if we did at least a little spanking sometimes." Alicia teased to try and cheer Ania up...and gave a light spank onto Ania's buttcheek softly.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:14 pm

In truth Ania loved the sight of her trembling slave whose body could not resist the thorough whipping bestowed unto her breasts and ass, but secretly wished that more intimate circumstances brought them together in that manner and not the final hour before they embarked on a considerably more dangerous undertaking. She eeped nevertheless once Alicia smacked the lovely swell of her own ripe butt, a pleasant delight to look at even concealed beneath that armor considering its skintight nature, not leaving a single contour of these peaches hidden.

She was quick to follow up and lashed out playfully at the busty female, swatting her own rump with that somewhat happily swaying tail as the lively nature of her servant helped in her attempts to cheer the amazon up. "Sounds more like you'd love to get spanked instead. A body as wonderful as yours is almost begging for it." Sinfully plump violet lips curl into a smirk as another tentacle ascended inbetween their bodies and slithered through shredded cloth to tease the enormous heaps of tit flesh Alicia possessed from within. "Personally, I prefer .. spanking these jugs .. They jiggle far more than your marvelous ass .."

Beautiful as Alicia happened to be even under several discomforting looking wounds and bruises, Ania kissed her beloved slave once more before peeling away just a bit. "But enough of that. I'll have to ensure your safety and it would be best for the both of us to clear our minds while we can. I have something else for you, to compliment your appearance while we're there."

A pair of solid steel bindings had been retrieved from the corridor outside and Ania carefully seized Alicia's wrists, snapping the restraints in place. "Don't worry about them, I altered them while you went to search for weapons and clothes. They'll come right off if you try to break free, but don't do it before you absolutely have to, else the people responsible for your bounty might manage to slip away before we reach them. Try them out now."

They came right off as the huntress explained and it would be then that the two of them heard the radio stir to life in the cockpit itself. It was time to get down to business.

A seemingly abandoned space station could be seen through the viewscreens, but according to the coordinates they were right on their rendezvous point. It had oxygen and gravity hence Ania wasted little time in ushering the handcuffed outlaw along while the autopilot brought their ship to one of the docking platforms. Silken tentacles seize Alicia in multiple places, holding her close although a final kiss would be hers as these lips hover over her own for a moment. "Stay in one piece, honey. I'll have that bath with you tonight, whatever the cost."

She looked forward, feeling the tremor of their ship touching the ground before the airlock leading outside swished open. "Showtime."

They emerged into a gloomy hangar area that was guarded by several scaled lizardmen. Saurians, they call them, nothing more than common bodyguards and security forces thanks to their hardened skin and prowess in battle though one of them approached with laser rifle in hand, evidently expecting the slaver and her captured prey. It was up to Alicia whether to act broken or outraged as Ania shoved her along, such was the extent of their performance here as long as things remained within reasonable limits. "We were expecting more than one slaver .."

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:15 pm

Alicia smiles softly as they kissed and embraced for a little longer before they had to release each other. Alicia felt the bindings on her arms and after being told how easy they could be broken out of, which she quickly tested to a success and they were pretty much ready to begin this operation. Alicia softly gulped at this...

She changed her gaze to that of a defeated and broken slave as she was ushered along as the pair exited the ship. Seeing the Saurians was another worry in Alicia's eyes as she watched keeping her gaze lowered with a broken and defeated look to her and the state of her body would help show that her captor had taken some punishment onto the slave.

Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Olive green eyes traced over Alicia in an inquisitive analysis of her battered form and apparantly the lizardman currently addressing them did not see through the ruse as certainly few things in the cosmos could have looked roughly as believable as the broken slave at that moment in time. A smug grin appeared on his features, but his pleasure did not last long as his attention swapped over to the exotic bounty hunter behind her.

"Why are you alone?"

"Your Master sent others and they couldn't hold onto their catch. Plain and simple. I'd lay out their lifeless bodies for you to see, but I'm not one for such lowly work."

"So you killed them?"

A pause, nothing serious although the two of them faced each other off briefly before Ania came forth, pushing Alicia along. "I don't fancy splitting up what's rightfully mine."

"We will take the slave to our Masters and pay you after. I cannot expose them to further risk."

Ania had been nothing but a blur as her weapon came up, shoved into the marvelous woman's back to further impose her will upon them. "I will not have my bounty taken away by the likes of you. I will speak to your Masters and no one else. Try to stop me or flat out refuse to take me to them and the smarter ones among you will have at least one more corpse to explain and why you have wasted their time bringing them here in the first place when the bitch is dead before they have a chance to reward me."

It was neither noble nor righteous to call Alicia names or threaten these lizardmen, but bold happened to be about the only language some spoke. A displeased grunt reached their ears as he beckoned the two of them to follow, guiding them deeper into the compound as they had been allowed to slip inside.

Two guards followed them while three remained with the ship outside. The leader among them walked ahead, leading them through the dimly lit halls and gloomy corridors that had not seen a single soul in ages until they found themselves before a set of enormous steel doors.

Suddenly her firearm lowered itself from the back of her slave. It was a silent note to the busty blonde that they ventured close to their destination. Ania possessed greater senses far superior to the human counterpart and could sense an influx of guards and admittedly unique specimen behind those heavy steel doors, presumably the ones responsible for sending out bounty hunters to fetch the ravishing beauty in her currently trapped in her hold.

Their identities were about to be unravelled as the doors swung open to an exotic banquet inside, for even on such a lonesome space station on the outer rim of the sector wealthy slavers hardly refrained from basking in the more luxurious comforts of life.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Alicia stayed quiet though almost jumped at the gun to her back as Ania made her point. Allowing them to reach the location of the Leader of the slavers after Alicia. Alicia widened her eyes as she saw that it was a giant slug like monster calmly chucking some kind of fried food into it's big gullet...a long almost cock shaped tongue slipping out to lick it's lips as it chuckled before noticing Ania and Alicia. Before the pair would smell a faint aroma in the air. Alicia knew that smell and shuddered as the smell was pheromones.

"Heheheh...so katchi slemo cur." He said in an alien language (Translation: Heheheh, the runaway slave cunt...)

His gaze turned to Ania and admired her curvy form as well as he chuckled while many Saurian guards could be seen either taking part in the games. Fucking the slave girls around or just standing guard with weapons ready to defend their employer.

Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:19 pm

Winding up face to face with a truly repulsive creature oftentimes occured at every beginning and end of an assignment although even Ania would have to admit that nothing came close to the gut wrenching monstrosity before them. It could probably ravage any slave with his tongue alone thanks to that abominable muscle sliding from his maw, but then again virtually any slave who was forced to lay with that slug like creature in any fashion deserved noting but her pity. If her master looked anywhere near the same, Alicia had done the world a favor by vanquishing him.

"She's not running anymore, as you can undoubtedly see .." She responded in the english tongue for many wealthy slavers had an interpreter by their side and Ania could understand him just fine without one of her own. Many were not privy to the secrets of numerous alien languages and studying them in great detail permitted the exotic bounty hunter to respond with ease.

It was a disgusting sight nevertheless, for even Ania was not entirely immune to their influence as every lungful of air forced Ania to inhale an abundance of his vile pheromones, but those eyes skimming upon her form, as eager as they were to explore her, could only be used to their advantage. She turned slightly with the subdued slave in her grasp, letting him see each divinely sculpted curve upon Ania as the contours of that round, heart shaped ass and enticingly huge breasts that heaved with every single breath had barely been concealed beneath her skintight suit of armor.

Slaves and lizardmen busied themselves, too, which made things easier further down the line. Distracted and in the throes of passion, they effectively reduced the number of active guards, but there was another matter to consider beforehand while they took it upon themselves to converse.

"I've come to collect the reward on her head. Alicia Parker, I reckon. I hear her charming new owner has a more than handsome sum prepared for anyone capable enough of retrieving her. I'd ask if I came to the right place, but surely a handsome male of your mighty stature is exactly who I'm looking for." She spoke with a playful glint in her eyes for Alicia was not the only one fairly experienced in the arts of seduction and slavers oftentimes cherished some more or less nonchalant flirtatious remarks. She would have likely shot up the entire joint already, but Alicia was worth more than many earned in their lifetime. It would be a nice bonus to have alongside one less slaver to worry about.

Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:04 pm

The Pheromones when inhaled would cause an increase of arousal...the alien slug like monster before them chuckled as all thoughts on how revolting his was would actually help him...as the more disgusting his victims thought the pheromones would increase how powerful the arousal would climb...it certainly helped in breaking slave girls as they all thought he was disgusting. Alicia felt her knees trembling as she was so disgusted by him that her arousal was growing and no doubt the same was for Ania.

Ania would notice a beautiful tanned human girl wearing a golden bikini attire standing beside the monster her black hair flowing down her body as she said something to the slug...but in his language...his translator no doubt.

Alicia squirmed faintly in the grasp of Ania to further play along as her sculpted body was seen for him to admire as he chuckled. But Ania could see his gaze also admired her as well as Alicia. "Ah sooku..usa vill ba ratly wardtd.." He chuckled as the woman glanced at them both as well. "My master is pleased with your work and will gladly pay handsomely for his brothers former prized slave." The Woman said softly. But her gaze was looking at them both curiously like she was analysising them.

The Slug whispered to the woman who nods her head and approaches softly. "As a bonus he will also like to offer....some extra reward." The Woman said shuddering like she was saying something horrible. "Master would like to perchance know the name of yours Bounty Huntress...as he would like to perhaps hire you as a personal bounty hunter with many perks.." She said...it seemed the slug while eyeing Ania wanted alot more than just her skills in being a huntress no doubt..

Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:22 pm

Pheromones rapidly flooded her lungs, saturating them in their unseen form as they slowly began to spread throughout her entire system the more shallow her breaths became in the rising haze of lust infesting her system for unknown reasons. Alicia collapsed, but Ania had a greater tolerance for these delicate matters and managed to not only remain standing, but prevent the blonde beauty from falling although her own defiance gradually evaporated into nothingness with every passing moment of exposure.

A repulsive creature, a disgusting one at that, one who threatened Alicia by sending bounty hunters after her and all Ania could think about was how much desire pulsed through her veins, drawn to the slug like beast in some form of twisted erotic attraction. She took full and strong lungfuls of air, each enhancing the grandiose stature of her breasts while the skintight nature of the suit could no longer conceal her rapidly hardenening nipples.

In essence he seemed pleased with her work, but payment was nowhere in sight hence Ania decided to play along for now though the prospect of more had the huntress in shivers. They weren't dedicated to disgust, but pleasure for her own lust levels ascended to new heights as more of his words had been spoken to the beautiful human translator.

"I thank him for his kind words. Your Master may know my name for his generous praise. It is Shavonne." She was no fool in spite of her current state. Not many creatures knew her real name, not even those she worked with in order to keep a low profile. At the same time Ania did not miss out on that inquisitive gaze from the slave, surely indicating that she served more purposes than her appearance let on and the huntress easily lied to her face without batting an eye.

"A most generous offer, only a fool would refuse it. I do not serve anyone in particular, but if your Master wishes to hire me, I would be more than pleased to pledge my services to him .. provided his extra offers are equally generous .. But perhaps the terms under which we cooperate are not meant for everyone's ears .. or eyes." Men want what they never had and the huntress had been the only one of her people to leave the surface of their world. She was unique in that regard and hoped to compel him to lead them elsewhere, away from the guards.

She cast the slug an intensely sultry gaze, tendrils subconsciously streaming along the contours of her marvelous breasts and ass to further entice him before addressing the slave girl once more. "Perhaps we could discuss them someplace a little more .. private?"

It was obvious where this was going for not even a difference in language would have prevented him from hearing the sensual nature of her tone. "Kindly tell your Master that I can also speak in his tongue. Your presence would not be needed where we're going."

Alicia was pulled close as they wrapped things up, securing the greatly aroused outlaw in her tendrils lest they thought about taking her away right then and there. "I'll hold onto the woman for now, however. I don't want her to miss out on what we happen to .. discuss."

Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:41 pm

The Monster chuckled calmly watching as both of them were being affected by his pheromones. "Hmm as an extra reward for your services in joining me...you can have two of any of my beautiful selection of slave girls...as a welcome gift." The woman translated. Only for Ania to say she could speak the aliens language.

"But we can discuss more terms in private." The Slug chuckled his tongue licking his lips showing that cock like tongue...Ania and Alicia's poor minds were flooded with thoughts of riding that tongue as it pushed into their folds. The Pheromones was playing havoc on their libido's.

"Very well. follow me," He said as his platform moved with him on top leading him away to a private chambers which included a large bed. Chuckling as he relaxed while Alicia leaning against Ania to keep herself steady was feeling worse off than Ania...the alien huntress would have to deal with her amarous lover once they got out of here.

"Now then...back to business." He said as he was alone with the two ladies...perfect time for Ania to strike. But the Pheromones were clouding thoughts making it hard for the poor women especially Alicia to focus. As he casually yawned a little showing more inside his mouth which was an almost pit of tentacles inside...just waiting for a poor woman...did these things put girls inside them and pleasure them with those tentacles!?

Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:55 am

"Your gifts are most appreciated. I will choose once our business here has been concluded." Riding that thing could have never possibly been anywhere near as appealing as Ania conceived of that very moment in time. She became hot on the inside, unable to resist the temptation of vividly picturing herself on that thick, phallus shaped tongue, feeling the very determination to eliminate him on the spot evaporate into thin air. He might be a dead man soon, but Ania would be damned if her eager depths would not get a taste of his talents in the bedroom.

"Very well." She spoke his tongue, but heavily accented for his people were quite a rarity to come across in the more civilised portions of the world. It was possibly similar to when a french maid spoke with an accent, at least Ania hoped that particular detail might very well entice him even further. They followed him to a more intimate atmosphere, away from anything dangerous although killing him wasn't the topmost bullet point on her agenda.

Glistening slivers of drool formed upon the edges of her sinfully lush violet lips at the sight of his yawning maw, revealing an abundance of diminutive tentacles inside that marvelous mouth, nearly threatening to absorb every ounce of control Ania had within her body at the time and toss it out the window. Spite alone could no longer contain the voluptuous huntress and Alicia wound up on the floor beside the entrance, a door Ania proceeded to approach with a downright hypnotising sway to her ample hips, slowly but surely locking it behind them as to forbid anyone else entry until they concluded matters here.

"Are you sure you want to talk .. business?" She turned to overcome the monstrous bulk of a male slaver with her exuberant charms and approached slowly, seductively with a sexy, swinging gait which her tail followed in perfect sync as to enhance the view of her curvaceous form as silken tentacles worship her own body with sensual caresses purely for the sake of his viewing pleasure.

"Why don't the two of us turn our attention to something else? I for one would love to sample these extra benefits you mentioned .." Slowly they untied the leather straps holding her one piece suit of armor together, letting the entire garment cascade to the ground with a faint metallic clatter thanks to the unique metal alloy imbued in it, revealing Ania in her most exposed form thus far. A pitch black thong and bikini top adorned her curvy frame, flaunting the raw pride of her charms with every waking moment. "To find out if they're truly as exhilarating as I imagine, of course .."

Ania set a single toned and equally opulent thigh onto the bed, languidly followed by the other as the exotic amazonian predator climbed onto the sheets, then the massive bulk of his slug like body as the azure temptress straddled his mighty bodily stature.

"Mmm .." She moaned softly as her body rubbed against his own, heavy breasts mashed into his body as she was breathing hot, lust ladened breaths against him only to lay down right below his mighty maw, permitting his eyes to dip in the phenomenally alluring valley of her cleavage. A moist patch graced the fabric where her own pussy ground up against him. Sultry azure eyes met his own as the huntress sought nothing more than to have something, anything fill her, to the point where his disgusting nature turned Ania on beyond reason and compelled her to plant a lonesome kiss beneath his lower lip. "I'm sworn to do your bidding from now on .. My services are yours .."

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:54 pm

Alicia gasped as she was released and left alone outside of the bedroom. Blinking her eyes. "Ania..?" She asked softly as the door was shut and locked leaving Ania alone with the Slaver. Who calmly moved onto his bed...or rather it was like that platform of his was used to move him around easier but he could move with decent movement. Slithering his slug body as he chuckled.

"Hmm Business can come later my dear," He said in his language. Watching as Ania undressed for him chuckling softly. "Oh trust me...you shall enjoy these benefits." He chuckled calmly. Watching as her form only wearing a bikini top and black thong as she climbed onto his bed and soon she could feel his soft squishy body like he was a living pillow despite his disgusting face as he chuckled.

"Hmm you are a beautiful one my dear...but let's do this slow...savour the first time." He chuckled calmly as he opened his mouth bringing out his tongue cock. The tongue moving closer and licked against Ania's neck and up to almost coat her face in his tongues saliva which smelled of musk and pheromones. Chuckling as he opened his mouth wide and pulled her breasts inside his mouth sucking on them...while she would feel the tentacles...with her bikini still on, two tiny tentacles coiled around her erect cherry nipples and began tugging on them while other tendrils slip under the bikini tip and stroking her breasts with slow caressing just stroking and coating them in more of that arousing saliva.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:41 pm

"My, my .. Savour the first time .. Ah .. Y-you're far more extraordinary than I imagined .." In spite of what was happening to the azure skinned huntress, Ania could not help but love the attention he bestowed unto her and voice genuine compliments with a sinfully sultry expression upon her lust stricken face, evidently delighted to have him partake of her bodily riches for when his shaft like tongue slithered across her neck Ania tilted her head sideways, allowing him to reach out to more of her delicate and sensitive skin there.

His masculine musk had been irresistable beyond reason and, no matter how vile in reality, only served to enhance her violently escalating arousal. She never imagined a man could smell nearly as desirable, let alone feel as undeniably hot to the touch as virtually every sliver of saliva upon her exotic blue skin infused her with even more of that strangely unnatural carnal bliss.

"Ohhh God .." She whimpered blissfully as her head shot to the ceiling, unprepared for the confinement of her breasts as they wound up amid the blessed suction of that incredibly huge mouth and instantaneously fell victim to his loving affections. Silken tentacles swarm out across his entire body in hopes of returning the favor in some fashion, caressing and worshipping his formidable albeit squishy stature, two even massaging the side of his skull while he tended to her own considerable assets.

It was not long before a tingling sensation sprouted in the midst of her chest, a precursor of what was to come although the amazon could not conceal it for long as the first surges of milk spewed forth into him. Ania mewled out in ravishing delight, squirting deliciously sweet breast milk into his maw although her slim bikini top wound up soaked in the process. She arched her back, jutting out more of that delightfully huge bosom for him to consume as thick motherly delights poured over his tongue and mouth tendrils.

"Mnnghh .. Y-you're a .. Ah! You're a proper lover .." She shuddered in ecstasy, loving the slow and gradual conquest he laid down upon her body, but in truth Ania secretly wished to show off her own sexual talents, too, squirming helplessly above him as he coaxed luscious nectar from her breasts.

"K-Kiss me .. Uhhnn .. I-I wish to show you my love .. P-please, fill my mouth with your tongue .." More of that saliva, more of that blessed arousal, slowly but surely Ania deteriorated to a one track mind and sought to fuck that abominable creature below him, to give herself wholly unto him without shame although her refined senses never truly forgot about Alicia. They monitored her on the other side of that locked door, wary that if anyone arrived to take her away, this pleasant adventure would, sadly, come to an untimely end.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next