View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Open for Business (Open RP) 

Post Re: Open for Business (Open RP)
Some species had prehensile tails or more flexible ones though she had soon found out the limits to Kyera's. She eased up though rather than forcing that issue, her toes curling at Kyera's lovely work. “Oh, that's it,” she gasped as she brushed that tale a few more times against her sex before drawing it away completely stroking down that tail before grasping an ass cheek and holding her sex to her face as she licked about the edges of that labia before her fingers began rubbing over her clit in small strokes.

Her pink tongue then darted inside those folds slowly parting them with a slow lick up then down. She sucked against that sex her tongue dashing from side to side rather slowly in time with the motion of her own hand as she moaned out at the delicious feelings that swept through her.

Gasps were muffled as she went to work on that sweet sex before her.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Kyera sighed and relaxed. She hadn't expected Myra to press the issue, but was still glad she hadn't. The rest of the attention to her tail, though, was very pleasing, making her resume purring as she kissed Myra's slit.

The catgirl moaned and gasped as well, a sensuous hymn of praise for the other woman's skill. Of course the song was a little muffled as it was sung into Myra's sex. Kyera's lips were open as she gently rubbed them against the Priestess' nethers, her tongue swished and swirled between them as she moved slowly along that slit. From polishing Myra's clit to teasing her opening and back again, Kyera worked down and up again and again.

As always, Kyera's body responded quickly to Myra's ministrations. Such skilled attention to the catgirl's sensitive flesh had her already heated sex quivering with desire in no time. Still, Myra's slow even motions kept from overwhelming her too quickly. She could hold out for a while yet.

Full Character Listing

Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:50 am

Better. Her aim had not been to hurt the luscious Kyera below her. Not that it factored in that she would have to make restitution to her master, Greo for damaging his property. It was one thing thinking that Kyera was considered property rather than a living being but by the law there was no crime of murder for killing a slave, just the lesser offense of destruction of property.

Slavery had been something she had learned about from the galaxy at large since such a state was not natural to the Vodrani people. She could not think of Kyera as her lesser, just unfortunate in her caste but it had not seemed as if she were being mistreated and so she did not seek to change that state. She seemed happy to be here and Greo seemed happy to have her. If not her then another slave, that was the reality of the situation though she had to admit that with Kyera present she was more inclined to stop by from time to time when she could.

Back to business though. Her tongue tasted those juices even as her own sex was played with, that purring moan against her sex sent shivers through her. Nice and slow her tongue swished back and forth as she rubbed that clit with a hand then moved to pinch it between her thumb and forefinger as she rubbed it between them.

What Kyera was doing ravished her senses getting her to gasp out in pleasure. Even as she kept this small bout of pleasure going it had been as if her pleasure was being drawn out too. She was a sexual creature but spent a good deal of time alone or only with Reika present. Kyera probably had more stamina if she served as a conduit to collect this essence in the past.

“UHHH, That's it!”
She gasped out between licks and sucks as she was pushed closer to another delicious orgasm that was brewing. She could feel it. She welcomed it as her hips swished restlessly from side to side to hasten this state along.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:32 am

Kyera cried out in pleasure as her clit was pinched and rubbed. Her breath became more ragged and she had to pull away for a second to gasp for air. Her exceptionally sensitive pearl twitched in Myra's grasp. With that one trick, the Priestess had suddenly pushed the catgirl to the verge of orgasm. Still, she fought hard to hold it off, wanting to cum with Myra this time.

To that end, she returned to her task, focusing her attention on the Princess' clit as well. She began to swirl her rough tongue around and around the sensitive organ. Meanwhile, she pushed a finger into Myra's tunnel, curling it upwards as she searched for that inner sweet spot.

All the while, Kyera's gasps and purring moans continued to flood the chamber. She was quickly reaching her limit and she proclamed it loudly, if wordlessly. Her vocalizations increased in tempo and pitch as her urgency built. Her hips shook with the desperate effort to hold on for her partner's orgasm to break.

Full Character Listing

Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:31 am

Myra wasn't holding back which was probably for the best for Kyera. She did not believe in holding back after all and so allowed herself to feel that change up with Kyera's fingers as she felt that assault against her.

That trembling, those moans, they all combined to tell Myra that Kyera was closing in on that release, that she was struggling to hold back and while she could have pushed the girl she herself moaned against that treasure trove feeling how good it was, how that all felt so good and so damn intense.

Instead of trying to hold back knowing it was just as easy to give into her pleasure and have seconds than to resist to draw out such passion. So instead she timed her motions and administrations in time with her own.

Easing up a little as her tongue moved against her she sped up in places, backed up in others trying to sync up the rising pleasure with her own. She gasped. “OH!”

Her hips lifted up moving into that sensations. “AHH! UMM! AHHHHHH!” She gave in then, her juices enhanced by her sweet essence that flowed forth as she panted out and increased the rubbing of that clit and the swish of her tongue against her new found friend and lover.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:35 am

The timing was perfect. Kyera was pushed over the edge even as Myra sensually announced her own orgasm. The catgirl threw her head back and screamed her ecstacy. A rush of fluid met the Priestess' continued attentions to Kyera's sex as her hips jerked from the powerful release. She wasn't really accustomed to holding back and the effort had made her climax all the more powerful. After a few moments, she collapsed against Myra to catch her breath. Soon after, Kyera switched around to snuggle in against Miss Myra.

"Are you awake now?" she asked coyly then sighed. "I wish I could stay here like this all day . . . But I have to open up the shop in case we get any customers . . ." Still, she lay next to the Priestess for several minutes more, softly purring and enjoying their mutual afterglow as long as she could.

-----

Meanwhile, Greo ascended from inside the well. Now seemed as good a time as any to speak with his client. He had good news for her, but moreover, something had been troubling him since the feeding. During that process, he was psychically linked with his clients, and he had felt something odd in Myra's psyche - a wrongness he had encountered before . . . in those who had been subject to mind control.

Good morning ladies. Greo sent just before he began to ascend into view. I trust you slept well, Myra . . . and found your wake-up call pleasant . . .

Full Character Listing

Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:08 pm

She nodded slightly, her insides still twitching at the intense jolts of pleasure that washed through her exhausted body. She had been glad that Kyera had not immediately drawn away from her even if the truth of the matter had been revealed to her.

“Y-Yes, I am awake now, thank you,” she smiled. “You know, there is no rush for me returning the artifacts back to my world ...”

She let that be known as they rested there for a bit longer before tending to the inevitable. Start of a brand new day and all it was time to get up and dressed.

---

“Good morning, and yes it was a peaceful sleep,”
she answers as Greo came into view. She had been tying her top back into place, unconcerned about her half nude state. She was unashamed of her nudity and did not try to hid or get embarrassed as she covered herself.

Her mind had her in a somewhat good mood right now after her wake up call though.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:21 am

I'm glad to hear that. Greo exchanged the expected pleasantries even though he couldn't help but see all that transpired in her mind. Please be aware that you may continue to feel mild to moderate euphoria for up to thirty-six hours, so it is best to avoid dealings with undesirables

Now, I am pleased to announce that I have secured your artifact. It should arrive by day's end. The great beast paused for a moment, letting Myra savor that good news before continuing.

However, during my feeding, I discovered an . . . anomaly . . . in your psyche. Are you aware that your mind has been altered in some way?

Full Character Listing

Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:28 am

“That is great news,” she had been experiencing that euphoric sensation though it was probably not the one that she was warned about. She smile a little at that making the plans to come by at the close of business to see if it had been in yet.

He had discovered something in her mind and she had only been aware of the hypnosis. It felt so natural but she knew by the very nature of the suggestion that it was not right. After all the animosity that he Vodrani and Undine shared.

She gave a brief nod. “Let me guess … the Undine.” There was a spike of anger at the mere thought of the creature though one side effect of this process had been a temporary reset of that need for them. “I came across an alien that could, I don't know, do things. I think she, no, know she did something but don't know what. You could feel that?” That was obvious since he had brought it up.

“She's made it so ...”
she paused, another spike of anger at the mere thought though anger was usually hard to come by in a Vodrani and tended to be very slow in building in matters unrelated to the Undine at least. She soon calmed though as she shook her head. “So that I have a need for them that boils over.”

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6