View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Open for Business (Open RP) 

Post Re: Open for Business (Open RP)
She met so many people in her travels that she often shut out names until they became important in some was. There were those that were just s well known that she knew them but every vendor, every contact, it would have been too much for the Priestess to remember.

Myra made a note of it now though.

“You smell pretty good yourself,” though she did not dive into the main course. Instead she continued to tease, that clit becoming rock hard she captured it between her index and middle finger pulling it gently while her thumb rubbed the top of it.

With the begging though she brought her tongue to the slit of her sex slowly crawling up then falling back down it. Just a few strokes, still petting that tail she lined up against her entrance, paused for a lengthy moment then dove in, as far as her tongue could go, swirling against moist pink walls.

It had been a while for her. She was usually traveling alone from point A to B after all so enjoying herself was seldom in the cards.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:24 am

Between gasps and moans, Kyera cooed in response to the priestess' words. The idea that her scent was pleasing made her cheeks flush ever brighter; a development that initiated a sort of cascading effect as more and more fields of pink bloomed across the cat-girl's normally pale frame. Of course, the teasing of her fully aroused pearl had more than a little to do with that, too. Then there was the tongue inching along her dewy slit.

"Ohh . . . yes . . . yess!" Those few strokes were heavenly, pushing Kyera quickly along the path to bliss. If Myra hadn't paused before striking, she might have pushed the cat-girl over the edge right then. As it was, the delay drew a frustrated whimper from the slave, but allowed her just enough breathing room to truly enjoy being explored by the other woman's tongue. Still, Kyera's slit fairly trickled with honey and her walls quivered with delight as she hovered near the border of ecstasy.

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:51 pm

That body was sensitive and she played it like an instrument. Experienced at this sort of thing allowed Myra to lead the charge as that tongue glistened with those juices as he forced her way into the sleeve of her sex.

How long had she been going she could not say, time seemed irrelevant in this moment. Greo was probably here already but there was nothing that alerted her of his arrival so she kept going, caught up in the moment.

Releasing that tail she draws back from those folds moving up so she could set a hand over a breast.

Squeezing it, her hand caresses the orb, her palm making contact with er nipple deliberately. “Do you want to feel good, Kyrera?”

Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:12 pm

"Ohhh . . . " Kyera groaned when Myra pulled away. She was soo close, just shy of the release that had been so quickly building. Why did the priestess stop? The catgirl's pussy dripped freely and her walls ached to be filled and stroked. Still, Myra moved away from that font of nectar. Kyera let her hand glide down the princess' back as she moved northward.

"Yes, please," Kyera purred, arching her back to press against the hand at her breast. "Please make me feel good Miss Myra." The shortened title wasn't a stumble this time, but a conscious choice. This wonderful woman deserved more deference than a simple name.

Meanwhile, Greo neared the end of his long climb. He had been deep in the well when Kyera called and couldn't move as quickly as he used to. The ancient beast slowed as he approached, sensing Kyera's desire. The catgirl worked so hard for him that he couldn't bring himself to interrupt. Besides, the little burst of energy she would emit would invigorate him.

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:02 pm

With that answer Myra grinned, reaching into that hidden pocket of her wrap and drawing forth a small flash filled with simple tap water. Unscrewing the cap she has the girl scoot down for her so that she could sit.

“Your about to get wetter.”
Myra seemed to enjoy her dominant role though dominant or sub really didn't matter to her when it came to sex simply having it was enough.

Holding that flask close he used some of her talents now. The clergy could do some remarkable things and while her control of water wasn't as advanced as some he had learned a fair bit. This required a degree of concentration on her part though even as she did that she rubbed her finger up and down that clit, the water stirring until a tendril of water shoots forth and though it I a liquid Myra's control over it exerts a shape so it feels solid as she holds it together.

The jet of water spearing into her, fast and deep as that water presses against her silken walls as Myra's blue eyes watch as she maintains her focus.

Her “magic” is Psionic in nature though she can do little more than control and shape water with I. Only the clergy had been taught this elemental magic and there were scholars among her people that had further been evidence of their Psionic origins since any Vodrani could learn magic over the years, some just quicker than others.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Dutifully, Kyera made room for the priestess to sit. Propping herself up on her elbows, she peered down her own torso to watch as Myra worked with the little flask. Kyera giggled a little at the other woman's words. A little puddle that they were currently sitting in made her doubt she could get much wetter. Still, the curious spectacle was almost enough to distract her from the quivering need between her thighs . . . at least until a finger found her love button once again.

"Mrrrrhhh . . ." the catgirl purred and wiggled, her toes curling again. The cloud of lust made the emerging tendril of water seem all the more magical. Kyera sprawled trapped between a teasing touch and mystical liquid tentacle that speared deep and hard into her trembling pussy.

"AIEEEEE!" The sudden, complete and perfect penetration took Kyera off guard. Her body seized and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her fair skin bloomed into full blush in an instant. Her hips jerked against the water shaft that impaled her, driving her further into bliss. For long moments she gasped and cried out in ecstasy, her voice a sounding a wordless hymn of praise for Myra's mystical skill.

Just inside the well, Greo hungrily absorbed the burst of energy his slave's orgasm had freed. It really wasn't much more than a taste to the huge alien, but it did provide a little pick-me up. Still, he hovered silently out of sight for the moment, letting the women enjoy the fruits of their little tryst.

Full Character Listing

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:28 am

“You needed that,” more of a statement as she draws the water back into her flask, seals it and stores it away. She smiles letting her fingers slip against the curve of her breast as she colored.

She was not insulted that Kyera came so quickly. It was pleasing to know that she could have that affect on someone with such simple abilities as her own. She sat in her lap soon afterward, her hand caressing that breast, lips pressing against her own.

“Clearly you did not believe that would be all. By Vodran's beard you're adorable.”
Traveling about alone all the time was irritating at times though the Vodran valued personal freedom and would not use slaves. She supposed though a Vodrani of another caste would loose it if taken from the home world.

A hand returned to her clit, small, circular rubs there. “After all, I did promise you a taste and our Master is no here yet. May I interest you in that now?”

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 am

Greo decided it was time to intervene. Though a little voyeurism would have proved an interesting diversion - as well as a source of snacks - he could be waiting for quite some time if he let Kyera get too involved. The catgirl was easy to please, but difficult to satisfy. Greo preferred not to remain amidst the psychic din of the city for long . . . at least not without something to focus on. The Vodran priestess could provide that focus if he could engage her directly. Besides, she had come in search of something.

Please pardon my tardiness. Greo's psychic voice, strong and deep, washed over the minds of the women. He floated slowly up out of the well. Faint rainbows filled the chamber as the crystals' light shimmered through his hazy umbrella-shaped mass.

Though she was about to answer Myra's question with a kiss, Kyera's focus shifted in a heartbeat. Gasping with joy, she extricated herself from the other woman, bounding toward the well. "Master Greo!"

Careful, kitten, Greo intercepted his servant at the boundary wall where she pressed her cheek to his leading edge. That's a very long fall. The ancient alien used a tentacle to stroke Kyera's hair and scratch behind her ears. Thank you for entertaining our guest in my absence. The catgirl purred happily and rubbed her cheek against his flank.

Hail Princess Myra V'al, priestess of Vodran's peoples. May you swim always in his wake. Greo turned his attention to the customer, knowledge of her rushing into his mind despite not actively trying to probe. The greeting he used was an ancient form he had learned centuries ago and was meant as a blessing.

Full Character Listing

Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:47 am

He knew her name? It was a mild surprise though she had noted the reaction between Master and Slave. It was an affectionate one it seemed and it didn't look as if he had minded her indulgence in his slave at all not that she had considered that at the time.

She smile impressed that he knew one of their greetings though he may have drawn it from her mind he doubted it only because he interacted with so few Vodrani these days that greetings of such a caliber were not on her mind all that often.

Myra would have responded in kind with one of the greetings she had learned when she was a little girl though he was not Vodrani and they were probably not appropriate.

“May the tides ever flow in your favor Master Greo. Kyera, you'll have to excuse me until later. I have come to your shop today in search of a statuette about this big made of pearl of one of he native specie of fish from my world.

“I was directed to the Well of Worlds,”
first off she had been in the wrong shop, reading well of, and jut assuming she had been in the right place after seeing the artifacts that were collected for sale through the shop window ...

Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:45 am

I see . . . The ancient alien could not help but see the memories associated with Myra's story. His profound sensitivity was both a blessing and a curse. In that case, it is quite fortunate that you have found your way here to my Well of Life, instead, as I suspect you were being set up . . .

Greo turned his attention back to Kyera a moment, giving a final stroke of the hair and turning her gently around. Collect your wrap and go watch the front while Myra and I talk business, kitten. The alien included Myra in his broadcast for politeness. The catgirl did as she was told, leaving the room with a slight bow and a playful wink for the priestess.

She's such a good girl . . . And quite taken with you, it seems. Greo's psychic voice was thoughtful as he mused.

But back to business. I'm sorry to say that I don't actually have the piece you are seeking, but I may be able to help you find it . . .

Full Character Listing

Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:06 pm

Set up? Wrong place … it was some what comical though downright scary at the same time as she thought of who may be setting her up and for what.

There had been a good deal of spacers she spoke with though if she had to make a guess a slaver, perhaps someone realized that she was traveling alone and thought that she wouldn't be missed.

“She is such a sweet heart. I hope I have not offended you through my indulgence and am willing to make a deal in your favor for that earlier indulgence.”
She did not think he minded though but she was willing to make amends for it if it were. If she had to pay a little more for the artifact well that was well worth it. She doubted that it would be removed out of her price range of course if it were too pricy she would have to try to negotiate him down or in a worse case scenario place a down payment on it and return to her planet for attentional funds.

But he did not have it … he could acquire it though.

“I do not understand. Who was setting me up, Master Greo.”
It was probably Kyera that referred to him as Master but the Vodrani where xenophobic for the most part and she had not collected any information on his species. It could be that it was a title that he held other than Master-Slave so she took no chances here and erred on the side of caution.

“Of course I am most interested in the artifact, as are the Vodrani people. If you could require it then we can do business yet I believe.”

Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 am

Just Greo is fine, Your Highness. The alien's psychic voice held a bit of amusement, but also appreciation for Myra's tact. And Kyera is free to mingle as she pleases; I have no complaint as long as she is treated well. From what he had heard and felt earlier, he knew she had been treated very well, indeed.

Regardless, that will have no bearing on our dealings to retrieve your artifact. He appraised the Vodran princess again, wondering idly what it would be like to take her in her natural form. Perhaps he would find out sometime soon. Plus I can assure you that you have everything you need to pay for my services with you right now. From some of the thoughts he had overheard earlier, he actually suspected she would find his price quite a bargain.

But before we discuss payment, let me explain the situation. Greo set his growing interest in Myra aside for the moment, lest it color their dealings unduly. His payment would only come if they reached a deal. First, he had to tell her what he could do for her and why it was in her best interest.

The Well of Worlds is a front for the Nemesis Cartel, a new and growing band of pirates and slavers. They are particularly ruthless and unsavory cretins, the vast majority of them being cyborgs. It is quite possible that they have the artifact you seek and just as possible they would use it as bait to capture and enslave you. At the very least, they would take every last ounce of wealth you could produce for it, then probably waylay your ship when you tried to leave. Feeling that he had painted a sufficiently grim enough picture of the situation, Greo let it settle in for a moment.

To my shame, yet fortunately for you, I have some pull with the Cartel's leader. If he has that object you seek, I believe I can acquire it within the week. Faster yet, if you agree to help me produce the product I'll need to trade for it.

Full Character Listing

Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:30 am

“Gero it is then though it is simply Myra unless you feel the need to be formal,” she tended to use her social caste only when it benefited her the most, such as when she was captured to show that she could prove useful in getting a sizable ransom and not treated as a commoner or when caste in a diplomatic role. Priestess was what she normally used, though to a Vodrani a Priest or Priestess had to be a royal so there was no point in needing to use the title with other Vodrani at least.

She was glad that Kyera wasn't in any sort of trouble though she was pretty certain that the catgirl would have seemed more reluctant if that were the case. “I am glad to hear that she is free to make her own choices. I did tell her she could have a taste … long story.”

He probably knew the details already, she was uncertain though.

Listening to the description of the cartel she got a better idea for them and perhaps it was Vodran's blessing that she had misread the sign outside. There seemed to be some sort of remorse in admitting such ties though but Myra waved that off.

“Then it is good news that you have such connections. A week? She rubbed her chin, “but quicker is better. Vanejin is not the best place to hang around at, certainly not for me. How may I be of assistance?”

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:23 am

First, let me explain what the product is. Greo paused a moment, reflecting how best to approach such an explanantion. Despite the baubles displayed in the shop front, what we really sell here is the elixir of life . . . and I am its source.

My fluids have profound effects on organic life. Up to and including restoring life to the recently deceased. They can even suppress the aging process. The alien paused again, letting his psychic 'words' sink in.

But, to create the most powerful elixir, I must feed on the life essence of another . . .

Full Character Listing

Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:39 am

That seemed like an amazing ability but did she understand this right? Life had to be given so life could be gained? A few days wouldn't kill her … no, he must have known that, must have known that she wasn't projecting a desperate need to speed things up either.

In any case she had a duty to her people and lived about twice as long as a typical human.

“I do not fully understand, I get using life energy to make these elixirs but how much energy is needed to create one? Days? Months? Years?”
She was trying to get the basics down first though she was leaning towards the fact that it was a mundane amount for him to mention the whole process. It could very well mean the cost of the few days she would spend waiting and since she had no other business in this sector of space currently she surmised she might give up a day or two to speed the process along.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next