View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Open for Business (Open RP) 

Post Open for Business (Open RP)
Note: So here's a little experiment: an open RP for anyone that might be interested in interacting with Greo and his shop. Assuming it garners any interest, I hope to keep it running indefinitely as patrons come and go, but we'll see what happens.

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Not far from the markets of Vanejin VI, a small, unassuming building squatted amidst the hustle and bustle of the city. The simple stone structure, though well cared for, was clearly old and seemed vaguely out of place. An anachronism, it stood as an echo of a bygone age, a time before the surrounding neighborhood had become an affluent and high-tech affair. It was a rock in the stream, stubbornly resisting the currents of progress.

The front of the building was dominated by a single large plate window, the glass of which had been replaced with a transparent ceramic in recent years. Through it, one could see row upon row of racks and shelves of all different sizes and shapes. Upon those were a fair number of artifacts and curious objects, among which were scores, if not hundreds of vials. Beside the window, a stout yet simple wooden door provided entry to the interior. There were no latching or locking mechanisms in sight, just an ornate handle, seemingly carved of ivory.

From a darkened inner chamber, a young woman emerged, stretching lazily as she entered the dim light that filtered in through the window. She appeared almost completely human save for the triangular, furry ears that stuck up through her long luxuriant white locks and the matching tail that swished gently back and forth as she walked. The simple gauzy wrap she wore did little to obscure her sleek yet pleasing curves.

Barefoot, the cat-girl picked her way nimbly through the winding maze of shelves toward the door. A simple touch of the interior handle - a mirror image of the one on the outside - released the wall of force that bound the portal. Drifting to the middle of the great window, she stared out at the sentients passing by, yellow-green eyes flashing in the morning sunlight. After another yawn and stretch, she pressed a delicate hand to the ceramic pane, causing it to light up with a stream of constantly shifting symbols. Anyone seeing them would instantly understand their message:

THE WELL OF LIFE
Open for business

Smiling sleepily and stifling another yawn, the fair feminine feline stalked back toward a small counter. Hopping easily atop it, she curled up to doze while she waited for the day's first customer . . .

Full Character Listing

Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:07 am

Post Re: Open for Business (Open RP)
Her travels lead her back to Vanjen VI once again. All her back traveling of the Vodrani artifact had lead here. From what the Princess had learned the sculpture had passed through here. A tomb raider had found he device and Vanejin was a close by world to unload the it. Ether someone wished to unload it here or had been hired by someone here to retrieve it.

The figurine was large, nearly a foot and carved you of a single piece of pearl of extraordinary size and shaped into a dolphin-like creature leaping out of the ocean, water glistening off the smooth skin … legend had it that Ulhan had carved the piece, whether or not that was true did not matter, it was a priceless piece to the Vodrani people.

After speaking with people at the docks she did find someone that the tomb raider interacted with, someone that had a few things to unload but he had not bought any of it but directed him to a shop The Well of Worlds.

She was getting the usual stares, especially here on Vanejin. Even with the cowl of her cloak up they continued considering her shapely body. And thus that was what brought her hear today.

She walked the isles of curiosities, searching for something at first before making her way to the hop keep. “Perhaps you can assist me with something. I do not see what I am searching for ...”

Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Furry ears perked up as soon as they heard the door chime, but their owner continued to laze on the counter. The decidedly unprofessional cat-girl nonetheless rolled over to watch the visitor through half-lidded eyes. For a moment, she regarded the potential customer idly. Then her nose twitched. She smelled fish! One quick, fluid motion brought the girl off the counter to land lightly on her feet. She peered at the cowled figure intently now, yellow-green eyes wide and tail twitching slightly behind her.

The newcomer was female, that was apparent despite her full cloak. Perhaps she had come for the special discount? Then why was she wandering the isles? She seemed to be searching for something. Though the artifacts were for sale, they were not the shop's primary stock. Did she not know that? More importantly, why did she smell like fish? The cat-girl was about to investigate when the object of her curiosity approached her instead. The patron's request reinforced some of her suspicions.

"Of course! My name is Kyera and I'll be happy to help any way that I can," she replied with a little bow. "What is it that you're looking for?"

Full Character Listing

Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:22 pm

She regarded the cat girl, the gregarious Vodrani could not help but peel her eyes over that form. She was attractive never the less and if it had not been for the closing in on her “prize” she might have looked to a distraction of some sort.

Assessing the shop keeper quickly Myra had some understanding of the inner workings of some species or the abilities of some. She appeared to have feline influences and had suspected superior senses of sight, hearing and smell, she was uncertain about the two others though she doubted touch though hers was pretty good as most Vodrani relied on reading he flow of the currents around them.

She had no idea about the shop, only that the tomb raider came here. “I am looking for a figurine … well I suppose you would classify it more of a sculpture about yeah tall,” she indicated with her hands.

“It is of a fish carved of pearl, a very unique piece that I was told that I may find here but I do not see it.”

Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:38 pm

"Hmm . . . " Kyera scrunched her mouth to the side in thought as her eyes darted about the room. "I don't remember seeing anything like that," she replied glumly after a moment. The disappointment she evinced made it seem more like she had been seeking object for herself rather than as a request by a customer. Then, suddenly, she brightened.

"But Master Greo keeps the most valuable pieces in his well," she said with a smile of triumph. Kyera's expression turned thoughtful as she regarded Myra again. That the customer was so obviously female despite being covered head to foot was a good sign. Plus there was that scent of the sea and fresh fish about her.

"I'm sure he'd like to meet you," Kyera continued helpfully. "You sure do smell tasty . . ." The catgirl flushed pink when she realized her mistake. "Nice! I meant nice!"

Full Character Listing

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 am

“Well?” What did she mean, her Galactic Basic was good but was this a term she was unfamiliar with.
She noted a name, the reference to Master though the slip hadn't been taken in the way of one creature consuming her.

Without the pull of the Spawning her appetites grew on their own accord as did any Vodrani hat left there planet. Maybe it had something to do with the sentient coral, she had not worked it out but tasty sparked sexual innuendo.

For a Vodrani lived about twice as long as a human life was still short. She noted the blush too.

“No, I think you meant what you said.” She brushed her hand against a cheek caressing it. “Later you may have a taste but first I need to see your Master. Where may I find him?”

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:01 am

Kyera pushed against the hand at her cheek, purring happily. Her blush softened, but did not recede. She fought hard to resist the urge to rub her body against Myra, trying to focus on her words.

"Rrright this way, Miss!" The cat-girl pranced toward the entrance to the back room, beckoning the customer to follow. She passed her hand in front of the open doorway and it shimmered for an instant as the force wall dissolved. Afterward, she ushered Myra inside.

The back room was a bare stone chamber, sparsely lit by glowing crystals floating through the air. These brightened as the women entered, illuminating the room's sparse details. In the center a large, dark pit yawned, ringed by a simple brick wall approximately waist high. Next to it was an old, yet well cared for wooden bench replete with an elaborately wrought iron backing. The simple seat gave of an aire of both elegance and comfort that was probably magical in nature.

"Please have a seat while I call Master Greo for you," Kyera indicated the bench. Then she turned and hopped onto the low wall, sitting cross-legged on the edge of the well. She concentrated for a moment, projecting her thoughts downward. Another moment of silence, then the girl leapt nimbly back to her feet and turned to Myra.

"Master Greo is approaching now, but it may take a few minutes for him to arrive," she said with a little bow. "Would you like some refreshment . . . or anything . . . while you wait?"

Full Character Listing

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:53 am

She felt good against her hand but business first though she had to admit that she liked what she saw. And that ass, what a sight as she was lead to the back. Hm, psionic? She sat upon the bench and while all Vodrani were psionic it was hardly worth mentioning. Few had any talent for it and mot did not understand it.

Myra surmised by her words, projecting thoughts though said nothing.

“A few minutes?”
Her eyes gazed back at the doorway they passed through. “Will a few minutes be long enough? I can think of something refreshing though what about your shop? Could it spare you?” She had to wait any way and it was later …

Standing, just the two of them here she drew the cowl of her hood back and approached. A hand caressing a breast. “Or do you think it can spare you for a few minutes?”

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:19 am

Truth be told, Kyera's 'call' to Greo was little more than a concentrated shout of thought. The catgirl had no psychic power of her own, just a link with her Master that enabled her to reach him while he was outside normal range.

"Well, few would dare to steal from Master Greo and the door chime will sound if- ahh~ " Kyera was interrupted by the other woman's touch. Though her chest was covered by the wrap she wore, its airy fabric did little to dampen the sensation. In fact, it added a little by way of the cloth dragging over her nipple, which quickly hardened in response.

"Definitely be okay for a few minutes," she breathed, pressing against the woman's touch. Her own hand moved to cover Myra's, holding it in place as she stepped into the other woman's embrace. She nuzzled her cheek against the priestess' neck, breathing deeply.

"Smells so good!" Kyera's soft lips and warm, moist breath gently caressed the customer's throat as she murmured her appreciation.

Full Character Listing

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:12 am

She left her hand in place noting the immediate response, the quickening of that breath, the dilation of her eyes, the warm breath on her skin. Myra grinned unfastening the cloak and letting it fall away to reveal a yellow bikini with a wrap about her waist and and sandals on her feet.

The jewelry he wore had been fashioned from sea shells, bracelets, anklets, necklaces. “As long as you won't get into trouble.” She grinned. “Well then, have a little taste.”

She leaned in for a kiss, warm lips smoothly gliding over her own, her tongue seeking admittance into that mouth.

As she did his her hand still moved against that wrap, her other scaling against her side slowly tracing up and down it.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:46 am

Kyera eagerly accepted the kiss, lips parting hungrily for the other woman's tongue. Her own nimble oral muscle leapt to intercept, desperate to welcome the visitor. Her yellow-green eyes narrowed to contented slits as she tasted Myra's mouth.

"Mhrhrrhrh . . . " the cat-girl trilled into the priestess' kiss, squirming a bit as her breast and side were caressed. She was heating quickly, her body reacting as her slave-training dictated. She was made for this and she wanted it badly. She hadn't even fed Master Greo in days.

From atop the hand pressed to her breast, Kyera slid her fingers along Myra's arm, slowly inching toward her her shoulder. Her other hand found its way to the priestess' waist before circling around to the small of her back.

Full Character Listing

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Her tongue dances along the cat-girl's in a duel of blades each tasting the other. She could feel the raw need there and while there were a few tricks she knew none seemed to be practical at the time so she feed her lips for the moment, the hand at her side sliding up since the other was effectively trapped.

It took care of that wrap doing little more than tugging the material so that it was beneath her breasts. Myra broke the kiss first, which was rare for her though. She smiled seeing that those eyes had shown more of her feline side.

“I don't have any toys.” She was use to bedding men though by the looks of it she found women equally pleasing. With that said she brought her mouth back to the slave, this time to a tit where she suckled against it, her tongue sweeping over the pebble hard nipple on occasion.

This time when she parted she glanced to the bench then back to her. “I know I said I would let you taste but I want a tasted too. Be a dear and lay down on that bench there.”

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Kyera whimpered slightly when the kiss was broken, but the mention of toys perked her right up. She smiled mischievously as she thought of a whole room of objects of various shapes and sizes just next door.

"I'm sure we could find someth- ohh!" Whatever she had meant to say was lost when her train of thought was derailed by a mouth at one of her peaks. Her breasts were always sensitive and the other woman knew just how to tease. The slave-girl enfolded Myra in her arms, one hand stroking her back while the other combed gently through her pink hair. She moaned and wriggled, breath quickening as her body heated further.

Only Kyera's slave conditioning allowed her to resist the urge to hold Myra in place when the other woman pulled away. Still, she liked the idea of being 'tasted' and she was trained to be receptive and obedient.

"Yes, Mistress." The title just slipped out, but it felt right. Though Myra might not be her owner, the priestess was still in a position of power - a customer of Master Greo whom she would do her best to please. Plus, to be fair, she didn't actually know the woman's name.

Turning to the bench, the catgirl shimmied the rest of the way out of her wrap, letting the sheer fabric fall to the floor. Nude, she mounted the bench, slinking along it on all fours before flopping onto her side and rolling onto her back. She watched Myra with anticipation, eagerly awaiting her touch.

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:55 am

“Looking for toys may take too long and you did say that we had a few minutes,” no sense in taking too long but she grinned at the reference of Mistress. She wasn't sure if her Master would be as receptive though.

“Please, Princess or Priestess will do just fine. Or just Myra, your pick.”
She grinned as the slave complied with her wishes and she moved to the bench herself. The simple wrap she wore had a hidden pocket so she was not without a “toy” but she would see how this played out first.

Dropping to her knees she seized Kyera's legs and parted them, warm breath teasing against the slit of her sex. “And what may I call you Pet?”

She waited for a moment for an answer then started with a slow lick around her labia as if priming her for what was to come. A hand rubbing against her clit up then down nice and slow while the other began caressing her tail with loving strokes.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:56 am

"Myra," the cat-girl whispered, feeling the sounds on her tongue. A beautiful name, but this woman was a priestess and a princess, was it really right to call her by name? Kyera shivered slightly as her legs were parted and she wiggled into a position that would provide perfect access. Myra's question surprised her a bit though, hadn't she introduced herself earlier?

"My name is Kyera, Miss- Myra," she stumbled over the almost involuntary honorific before catching herself.

"Mmmmh . . ." Slow strokes of a tongue on her netherlips drew a moan from the catgirl and urged her already moistening slit to glisten with even more nectar. Her own scent began to waft into the room.

"Ahh!" The first touch on her love button made Kyera gasp and caused her toes to curl. Continued attention, though slow, built the slave-girl's fire quickly. Her clit hardened until it throbbed, fully engorged with hot blood. Add to that a hand stroking her tail and it was almost too much for the sensitive and horny catgirl.

"Oooh . . . ahh . . . yes!" Kyera writhed with the building pleasure, chest heaving as her breath became ragged. She reached down to tangle her fingers in Myra's lovely pink hair. "P-please . . . more . . ."

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next