View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Open for Business (Open RP) 

Post Re: Open for Business (Open RP)
Yes, it is difficult to understand. Even after a millenium I have trouble grasping all the nuances myself. Greo pondered how to explain the process more clearly. The complex interplay of bodily life essence and spiritual life essence was only semi-intuitive to him. Still it was an important distinction.

The process is not a simple trade-off; I do not simply take life from one being and transfer it to another. This was threatening to become a complex metaphysical conversation, still he pressed on. There are at least two different yet intertwined forms of living energy. The first and most obvious is that of the body - this is the physical energy of life, which is created and fueled by outside sources: air, food, water, sunlight; anything a given life form needs to survive. Second is the more ephemeral energy of the spirit - it is what makes a physical being more than an automaton, yet it is (for the most part) created and sustained by the processes of a physical body.

When I feed, I absorb a creature's spiritual energy, producing concentrated bodily energy in exchange. This is the elixir I spoke of. When it is applied to the drained creature, it supports and boosts that creature's bodily processes allowing for rapid regeration of the spiritual energy I absorbed. When the creature recovers, often after several hours of sleep, they usually find themselves back to normal, though some have noted a feeling of euphoria lasting for a day or so afterward.

So, to answer your question, you will not truly lose anything in this exchange. Though I will absorb and essentiall devour your soul, I will give you back the means to replenish it. Further, I will produce much more elixir than you will need to regenerate, thus providing for the stock needed to trade for your artifact. Plus, this one feeding will double as your payment for my services.

Full Character Listing

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:08 am

Myra was no scientist. Vodran Theology made up most of her life but she was not one of those nut cases that only believed in divinity either. She saw that there were practical uses for science, perhaps it had been because she had been apart from the church and a child of the stars in her quest to recover these artifacts. Her replacement had yet to be born and even so it would probably be 16 (32) Vodrani years before she could finally end her quest and return home letting a young Priest or Priestess take over.

“I think I have a better understanding of it. How do you extract this essence?”
She was pretty certain that she had to be in some sort of heightened state for this extraction to occur fully. He had told her his fluids were necessary as well as organic life so she had a pretty clear idea what he was implying. Certainly, that as an interesting prospect to her rather than being appalled by the whole process. He mentioned sleep, a euphoric feeling … nothing that place her in a disinterested state seeing that she could feel what was implied.

“There doesn't seem to be any harm and the only real cost seems to be time. Provide that you can supply a place for me to rest afterward I'm game ...”
She smiled as a thought occurred to her. “I did promise Kyera that she could have a taste … perhaps you could arrange for a wake up call too.”

Of course that wasn't a deal breaker for her but she could not think of a better way to start off the day.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Greo gave a wry psychic chuckle. It is, as you surmised, a sexual process. Doesn't that seem to be the way of things out here among the stars?

Put simply, I will need to make you climax a number of times as a means of weaking your body's hold on your spiritual essence. Once you have reached the appropriate state, I will be able to draw out that essence to feed upon. The alien became aware that he probably sounded like a bored medical student.

Please don't mistake my clinical demeanor as disinterest on my part; I merely wish you to be well informed. The more relaxed you are to begin with, the easier everything will go. Though gentle and reassuring, the creature's thought-speech was not without a growing hint of desire. Now that the deed was looming, old instincts were kicking in. And the pink-haired Vodrani priestess was certainly a luscious morsel . . .

Still, there were some small details to sort out, and Greo was too old not to be civil. I will, of course provide you a safe and comfortable resting place once we are finished. And I'm sure Kyera would love to attend you once you have awakened. In fact, I'm sure she would love to participate in the feeding process if you would like.

Full Character Listing

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:15 am

“I have fond that sex is very interesting among the stars. Either people have too many taboos or want it probably because their species are prudes. Regardless, they need to learn to live free.” Myra grins. The process was sexual and while she did not know how it was all good to her. Besides, this was looking to shape up as something interesting and interesting was good.

“Oh, by no means. I did not think you were bored but merely interested in starting already rather than having to disgust little details.”

A place to r3est would be provided, that was good though in all honesty she would have chalked it up to business if she woke on the middle of the store floor.

But that was an interesting prospect … Kyera … and it may be prudent seeing that she had never gone through this before it might be best to just sleep in. She didn't need as much rest as a human but still. “The more the merrier. You can invite her along. Once that is done we can get started at your leisure.”

Where really did not matter given the nearby bench she just used she wasn't too picky.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:23 am

Very well, I'll send for her. Greo acknowledged Myra's choice and sent a directional call to the catgirl. Then he turned his attention to his guest once more. It will take Kyera a few moments to close up the shop. Might I suggest you disrobe and make yourself comfortable? The bench will respond to your desires to a certain degree, so make use of it as you will . . .

The furnishing in question was a gift from a past client. Through magic or science (or both), it was capable of taking on nearly any shape and texture desired, though it always remained a construct of wood and iron. You need only think of a configuration to your liking. However, I doubt you will remain on it for long, as I tend to prefer a tentacles-on approach.

In the front of the shop, Kyera skipped about, nearly giggling with anticipation at helping Master Greo feed on Miss Myra. Though she wouldn't have held the priestess to her promise, she was overjoyed that she would get her 'taste' after all. Locking the door with a wave of her hand and shutting down the psychic window-sign, she fairly bounded back to the rear of the shop. Still, the happy catgirl paused and did her best to compose herself before entering the well chamber. Finally, she slipped inside, her tail flicking back and forth behind her as she walked over to stand next to the well.

Full Character Listing

Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Myra nods. She casts blue eyes to the bench as she looses the strings on her top then her wrap follows it to the ground. Next is her bottoms leaving her just in her sandals and jewelery. The bench is shaped into a swimming pool though there is no water and the pool is iron and wood though she had a thought remembering that most of the great cats hated water. She is unsure if Kyera shared that trait or not and the bench shifts into a traditional bed.

She tests the mattress for a firmness not that it had mattered much since it wasn't going to be used for long. She sits on the bed, never having been with a “tentacle monster” before.

Taking up a tentacle at random, whichever seemed to be in easy reach. Leaning forward she draws it to her lips, her tongue brushing over it as her blue eyes flicker up to him as she continues unsure of just how he's feeling.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:35 pm

There was at least one tentacle nearby that would respond well to the actions Myra seemed to have in mind. Its phallic nature stood out among the other appendages which seemed more geared for manipulation than pleasure. Greo proferred that tentacle to the priestess when she reached out, laying its warm yet flaccid thickness in her palm. It didn't remain soft for long though, hardening steadily as the woman's tongue teased its length.

That's very nice. Greo's voice was a soft sigh of pleasure in Myra's mind. Does the act of fellatio arouse you? Does the idea of giving pleasure increase your desire? The alien found her directness and open sexuality refreshing, but he didn't want her to get the wrong idea about this process. He (and Kyera) needed to pleasure her more than she needed to pleasure them. Of course he found her actions pleasurable and was more than happy to let her continue, so long as it helped further their overall goal.

Meanwhile, Kyera giggled slightly as Miss Myra took one of Master Greo's cocks to her mouth. The priestess certainly seemed to like to please! Still, the catgirl had a desire to repay the woman for her earlier attentions, and a duty to help her Master feed. Circling around, she sank to all fours on the bench-bed. Though the mattress appeared to be made of wood, it was firm and springy. Magically comfortable under her hands and knees. Kyera stalked up behind Myra before rising up to sit on her thighs. She leaned in against the princess' bare back, nuzzling in against the nape of her neck while her hands began to explore the other woman's sides.

The slave-girl's warm breath tickled over Myra's neck as her lips gently brushed that slender column. On an odd impulse, Kyera suddenly nipped playfully, slightly pronounced fangs pressing tender flesh just hard enough to sting. Just as suddenly she pressed a gentle kiss to that same spot before moving on.

Full Character Listing

Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:13 am

“It does,” she answered unused to simply being pleasured in return. Sex should be a two way street though she had always taken it upon herself to deliver pleasure even when her lovers had short comings. She smiled as that tentacle stiffened in her grasp, blue eyes casting up at him as if judging some sort of sign their.

So focused was she that she had missed Kyera's approach until she felt that touch upon her, hands, teeth, lips. She gasped a little at the tug of teeth left a stinging sensation in their wake though her nipples began to harden, a combination of that touch and her tongue that swept over his tentacle as her passage begins to tingle with want.

More of her tongue had been applied to that tentacle as she licked down (or was it up) it's length before playing with the tip, opening her mouth wide enough to begin to draw him in.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:54 am

Then please continue; your lips and tongue are quite heavenly. Greo let the pleasure he felt radiate with his thoughts, letting Myra just how much he enjoyed her touches. His member also responded physically, growing even harder and beginning to ooze pre-cum as she positioned to take it into her mouth. The alien remained passive, letting the priestess lead for the time being.

Kyera, on the other hand, was far less passive as her hands moved to explore more of Myra's body. One strayed onto the flat plain of her belly while the other move up toward her chest. The catgirl tickled her fingers over Myra's ribs before proceeding to capture a breast. She weighed and rolled the firm globe in her palm before drawing her fingers together to gently pinch its hardening peak. At the same time, she switched to the other side of the priestess' neck, nipping again before swirling her tongue up and down the lovely column.

Full Character Listing

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:02 am

She began sucking on that tentacle, her tongue licking the tentacle as her tongue swished against the tip. Both hands grasp the tentacle using them to stroke up and down it as she feels his pleasure.

Myra giggles a little against him, those fingers tickling her for a moment though the giggles turn in slow moans as her breast is grasped, the nipple blossoming into a hardened point as that tongue works upon the opposite side of her neck. She feels a buzz rush through her, her skin feeling the flow of that touch as her skin heats up.

Slipping that appendage further down her throat she sucks, swallowing at the apex to draw him a bit deeper as her hands and lips begin to speed up working out that dealing with the tentacle is no different than dealing with a cock albeit on a larger scale.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:24 am

Grunts and moans were impossible for a creature with no vocal chords, but Greo continued to radiate his pleasure to the woman servicing his cock. She was quite skilled, it seemed, even taking him deep into her throat. As Myra began to work his member faster, it trickled a constant supply of his pre-cum into her mouth. The warm fluid was no where as strong as the elixir he would eventually produce, but it tingled with energy and engaged her taste buds with its sweetness. It was even known to disable the gag reflex in some girls, though that was highly variable.

Kyera's hands continued to roam, one switching to Myra's other breast while the other drifted farther south, nudging toward the priestess' femine flower. She brushed her fingertips over the other woman's cloaka, gently teasing her clit without coming into direct contact. The catgirls tonguing and kisses began to spread out over Myra's shoulders, mapping first one, then the other. She purred softly as she enjoyed the Vodran's sea-salt sent and sweet succulent flesh.

Full Character Listing

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:57 am

There were a great multitude of tastes she had received since she had her share of aliens in the past. Some tasted horrid, others pleasant and this was one of the later as she felt that sweet taste ride over her tongue and down her throat. Oh, it tasted so good and was like getting a shot of adrenaline from an energy drink.

Further s he could feel Kyera's touch against her causing her heart to beat quicker in her chest.

She feels the heat of that touch as her shoulders are explored and her other breast which gets an approving moan as she finds that she draws him into her throat with greater ease.

That hand drifting down her chest to the hood of her clit has her belly tingling with butterflies. She yearns for that contact moaning out and encouraging Kyera one hand reaching back over her shoulder to rub against her cheek back and forth as her back arches in that sitting position she finds herself in, that teasing touch answered by another moan muffled against that tentacle. Her thighs parting giving Kyera greater access to her sex as those glistening petals are revealed.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:26 am

Kyera purred louder as her cheek was rubbed. She nipped again before gently kissing the sting away. Master Greo's pre-cum would already be numbing Miss Myra's sense of pain, but her nip should still sensitize the area nicely for her lips and tongue. One of the catgirl's hands wandered over Myra's breasts, caressing first one then the other. But her main focus was her other hand which she slid down over the priestess' sex. She pressed her middle finger along Myra's slit while her index and ring fingers flanked her labia, first spreading then sqeezing those thick lips. As she worked, her palm rubbed over the other woman's clit.

Greo let Myra continue as she pleased, greatly enjoying her skill and enthusiasm. His cock produced a continuous drizzle of pre-cum for her to swallow. The energizing, pain reducing fluid would prepare her for the more rigorous actions to come.

Full Character Listing

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:26 am

The stinging sensation was hardly felt then it was gone, her response to the pain dulling fluids took merely a hair longer than a human though she continues to moan against that tongue that washes over her. With but one hand now Myra could use a little help and with Kyera's on a breast she angled that phallus-like tentacle between her breasts pressing one breast against the other as she used those tits to stimulate her ads her hips press upward a s she partly raises her ass of the mattress. Moans turn into whimpers as her sex and clit are played with and certainly her arousal was peeking.

Perhaps the only thing that reigned her in slightly from tossing herself fully over those fingers had been the understanding of the process, whether or not he needed to “tenderize” the meat so to speak before getting to the main course.

She kept sucking against him, trying to draw him even deeper each time.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:03 am

Kyera didn't have Master Greo's psychic senses, but the wetness on her fingers was enough to tell her Miss Myra was more than ready. She gave the priestess' neck one last nip and kiss before moving up to murmur in her ear.

"I think this is hungry," she said, giving Myra's sex a gentle pat. She shifed around to the Vodran's side and brought her hand to her lips, licking the traces of love juice from her fingers. "Mmmmh."

"And this is quite ready", Kyera continued her earlier thought as she took hold of Master Greo's cock and slid it from Myra's mouth. "You can start working on another while I put this one to better use." She trailed the cock-head down Myra's front as she slid off the bed to kneel between the other woman's legs. "But first, why don't you lie back?"

She seem's fiesty today. Greo's thought-voice sounded his amusement. He moved another of his cocks, already hard and dripping, into easy reach. It seemed they were going to use the bench-bed more than he had originally thought.

And feel free to let yourself go. I'm sure you'll have to climax several times before I can feed properly.

Full Character Listing

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next