View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Freedom isn't free. (For Myra) 

Post Re: Freedom isn't free. (For Myra)
She was close to that braking point though business came first. She was well aware that she was just a few answers away from having enough of an idea where the rest could be waved off until later after the highly anticipated sex, which was still pretty likely even if they could not reach an agreement.

He was smoke but could solidify enough to grasp her so she figured that he would be able to please in such terms. The definition of a session had been laid out for her and there was the fact that she had a diagnosis of her condition to. She thought the definition of “sessions” over in her mind.

“But there is nothing that prevents us from doing so longer.”

1300 years, wow she would not be alive and would have to work something out later.

“Nor do we have to limit the number of sessions either.”
With it taking so little time to resolve matters and the trip being so long back it would be such a waste …

“One final matter. Your nature, your both gaseous and solid I take it.”

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:56 am

Arblis chuckled, turned invisible for a moment, and flew behind the pink haired beauty. He appeared and solidified the upper half of his form, running two hands along her body. The first wrapped around her stomach, drawing her backwards into his embrace, while the other reached down to the inner thigh and drew up towards her hot center.

"Give in to your needs, and I will take you as long as you can stand. Surrender to your lust and I will fuck you more times than you can count. Scream out your desire, and I will show you exactly how hard I can be!"

With that, his mind pressed on her barriers and felt them begin to crumble. He could feel her need to be filled in every hole, her desperation to find a scaly cock and feel it inside her, and, in the back of her mind, the knowledge that she didn't give a damn about her mission or her people as long as she could fuck right now.

Still, he waited. She had to say the words herself and mean them. He may have pressed her to this decision, but part of the recovery process would be accepting that she needed this.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:08 am

She had established the rules more or less and they could adapt them as they saw fit throughout the days to come. Her mission she placed ahead of herself just barely. Had it been another few days it would have been too tough to focus and while she was certain that this craving had been brought about by a need, the need for the Undine and whether or not she was fulfilled through another means she was yet to find out though there was always the fact that she was willing to try, sex was casual to her, like shaking hands.

He had vanished only to reappear behind her. He was solid enough and while she sat there on the bed she was drawn back finding her back making contact with something.

“Yes, I think this will work ...”
that desire was building within her. She gazed back over his shoulder at him. “My leg though … you don't mind taking the top position do you? If not then what are you waiting for? I want to feel you inside me. Something tells me that alone will feel much different than what I am use to. Fuck me … no, let me rephrase that … please fuck me. Fuck me until I cannot carry on any longer for the day if that is your wish.”

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:41 am

"As you wish! Lay back, close your eyes, and welcome whatever you feel."

The tendril that had been softly playing along Myra's jeans suddenly dissolved, the misty form sliding back before diving beneath the fabric. A moment later, it re-solidified along both legs, but with cutting edges along the tight fabric. The constraining clothing burst apart exposing her wet pink petal. The hand that had been tracing her bear stomach began to vibrate, beginning slowly but increasing in intensity as it neared her sex. A third protrusion formed and pulled the shell coverings from her ample breasts and lightly grasped each in turn.

Each tendril of smoke felt warm and smooth, with just a bit of give. The texture wasn't quite like skin, but it was close; like the feel of fine supple leather. They slid across her body, letting her get accustomed to their touch for a moment while turning his attention to her mind.

He reached out to Coran, and pulled her into a pocket of his thoughts so he could speak to her. The look on Coran's face was distinctly disapproving when she appeared. "What? You heard her. She is begging for me to relieve her needs. I need you to link me to her emotions so that I can begin to remove the compulsion."

"You think I'm going to help you after you manipulated and coerced one of Vordan's disciples?! I don..."

"I THINK that you are going to do what you are told, or you will be next." He forced his way through the thought shard's meager defenses and brought the full weight of his mental power to bear on the young woman's mind. He was dimly aware of the indignation and disgust coming from the coral marble, but he had more important things to occupy his attention. Through the link, he could feel every shiver that his touch created as if it was his own body. The feelings were intoxicating and he drunk them in like he was dying of thirst. He dug past the surface level emotions and found her memories of the first stage of her conditioning. He dredged up the tingle of the aphrodisiac, the sensation of water pulsing against her skin, and the panic of realizing there was no escape. He drove them to the forefront of Myra's mind before returning his attention to the physical world.

Hardly a moment had passed, and his tendrils were only just beginning to tease her luscious body. His vibrating hand lay against her for a moment before tracing along the outer edges of her folds. He didn't penetrate just yet, choosing to enjoy the feeling of her hips bucking beneath his touch in an attempt to find satisfaction. The hand which had rip her clothing to shreds reached back and caught her arms before she could attempt to bring the pleasure herself, and hauled them above her head. He did not forget about her perky tits, and the appendage there split into hair fine strands to begin gently playing along her soft skin.

Lastly, a line of black smoke slid around her head to cover her eyes and cover her ears. Each new memory Arblis put before her would feel just as real as the touches he gave her now. With no reference from her other senses, she would have to choose which was real based on which she desired more. Once she chose anything other than her past torments, he could move on to the next step.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:01 am

She did as instructed laying back and allowing him to go to work. Those tendrils felt solid, yet felt strange at the same time as they moved about her in a slow tease. The ones on her legs braking up becoming more misty and slipping into her pants suddenly slicing into the fabric and exposing her.

Her blue eyes narrowed for a moment, she still had to get back to her ship and doing so with little to no clothing would make that tougher.

Her bandage had been tied over her clawed open thigh rather then the pants removed but the heat of her own arousal was distracting as her breasts were exposed and touched that little issue was filed away, not that she had many pairs of pants to begin with.

That touch had her skin tingling as he teased against her labia. Her breasts touched and her hips wiggled impatiently below him, blue eyes pressing closed though when they opened again all she could see was the darkness sounding her head.

What the ...
She could not see or hear and thus had to rely on other factors to determine what was going on. She felt as if the Spawning was hitting her, that aphrodisiac increasing, the coolness spreading over her skin as her desires built.

The first memory to take shape was of a Undine, the need, the hate, it was an even mix as two green females possessed with both sex organs (as was normal) went to work on her, what was worse was that it was not violent but the Princess seemed to be a willing component in all of this ...

Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Arblis monitored her thoughts, and looking for the moment she first surrendered to her captors. While his tentacles continued their caressing along her body, a fourth phallic protrusion wormed its way down along her curves to her waist. This one was far larger than the others, with a pebbled texturing and a thick rounded head at the end. Just when he felt the priestess giving herself over to the Undine in her mind, the huge cock drove itself into her primed and ready sex. The rod throbbed and twisted inside her as it pressed against her pussy's inner walls. It withdrew completely with shuddering slowness, paused for a moment to savor the anticipation, then thrust back within her folds.

All the while his other appendages continued their work. The vibrating tendril at her crotch was now pressing against her lower lips to hold them open for the mammoth tentacle pressing inside. Several of the tiny strands attacking her soft orbs had taken interest in the now hard nipples, and were pinching and pulling on them lightly as a counterpoint to the thrusts below.

He could feel Myra's shudder as she was violently refocused on the present, and took his opportunity. The odd scaly creatures in her memory sort of melted and became indistinct. Their protruding cocks remained in focus, but they were fleshy now instead of the scaled rods of real life. The hatred and need were still there, but they didn't have a clear target to latch onto.

He might be able to clear the hatred eventually, but at least this memory would not drive her back into her enemies arms. Any good fucking would do, and he picked up the pace of his thrusts to oblige.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:13 pm

There was a string of memories going back to her capture, from discovering that she was not a prisoner, to the drugged water that had been laced with that aphrodisiac and the hypnotic suggestion her mind near pulling itself apart as she struggled to resist against her greatest enemies but found that she was incapable of holding out. The more she tried the stronger the urges became.

And yet the recording still existed of her shame, one that could be used to blackmail her and the payment for the Vodrani artifact had to be completed. Still, it would be worse having to face them in a way without that compulsion but at the same time she desired to be free of it and anything that the Undine could offer her.

But her main focus right now was the touch that was cascading over her.

“AAAIIIYYYEEE!!!”

Her head tipped back feeling the large girthful member press into her wet depths. Tendrils still played with her breasts, namely those hard nipples, the sensation causing her to gasp out, hands seizing the sides of her breasts pressing them together as her legs widen as her draws out of her slowly, the emptiness instilling a whimper from her lips answered by the thrust of his member back inside her that caused her to arch her back and cry out ounce more as she tightens up around that stiff invader as if she were trying to lock him into place.

“Mmm, so fucking good!”
She began to roll her hips back and forth against that stiff member, the sensations feeling oh so pleasant in her needy mind and body ...

Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:57 am

Arblis licked along the girl's neck as she thrashed in his grasp, adding one more touch to the cacophony of sensations she was experiencing. He reveled in the pleasure he could feel flowing from her mind and body as he continued to plow the pink haired beauty. Each time her mind drifted back to one of her worries from the past, a change in rhythm or tweak to the breasts reminded her how unimportant those memories were. This moment of passion and pleasure was all that mattered, and Arblis softend each memory as it retreated back into the recesses of her mind.

The blackmail had been a surprise, and was the final tipping point to push his decision. Up until now, Arblis had considered letting his patient continue on her quest, and potentially find more useful artifacts for him to collect later. Now, he was sure that the priestess would never be free from the pirate queen who held her bonds. She had no more leads to artifacts, no way to get the one relic she knew where to find, and no way to return home with honor after accepting the loss of not one, but two holy symbols for her people. She would be far more useful as his personal sex toy and hostage against Coran's good behavior.

He recalled the memories that he originally altered and began to change them again. He left the loathing, originally felt towards the Undine, and changed its focus onto her own race. She was of royal blood, and they had sent her out into the galaxy after trinkets. While they sat on their home planet safe, she has been raped, beaten, and abused more times than she could remember. All for what? To be seen as a liability because she gave into pleasure that was forced onto her? Well fuck them! Who needed a home planet when she had pleasure like this?

Her ears were still blocked, but Arblis made his voice heard within her mind, "Myra, your need is intoxicating. Scream for me, FEEL for me. Show me that you never want this pleasure to end."

His throbbing member was now pumping into her folds in a frantic rhythm and his tendrils danced over her tits like spider legs. Completely aside from the emotional pleasure Arblis was receiving, the physical sensations coming from his own limbs was incredible. His cock felt as if it was being drawn into the deepest core of her womanhood with every thrust, and the slick passage massaged its length every time he pulled back. His own body began to heat up as he marveled in the most basic of physical pleasures as her hips rocked against his girth.

A new appendage wormed its way up between the luscious mounds that she held together and placed its tip against her lower lip. It squirmed against her skin invitingly, practically begging to be sucked.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:59 am

The hatred of the Undine would always be there. `Normally it was just a dislike but after encountering the two that had her blood boiling her ire was up. The recording was the perfect tool in which to blackmail her with and while she could “earn” that necklace at a later date she was going to have to go back and subject herself to such humiliating matters and with her cravings she would keep returning like a junkie getting her fix.

But as she considered, that warm girth pressing inside her, a thought occurred to her. Just because she was the last born of the Vodrani clutch that year she had the honor status of being taught their religion and embroiled in the church … but was that really a good thing? Yes, she had learned theology and some techniques over controlling the water but she was sent off planet into the galaxy because her own damn people were xenophobic.

If she never went back then that recording held no power over her … she knew the only Vodrani that would ever leave that planet were the clergy and there were so few of them.

She had not committed any crimes so no one would track her down if she just gave up her birthright not that being 100th born gave her a good shot at being Queen one day unless a catastrophic event happened or she out lived all her older siblings, both matters very unlikely.

Eyes and ears covered she felt how wonderful this was, how much of a nuisance it all was … her ship was not her own she would have to leave it where it could be discovered along with the money she had been charged with to get artifacts but with these back if Myra just walked away from it all who would stop her?

Her toes curled, legs folded behind his back feeling that strange semi solid nature of his body as she pulled him forth joining their bodies together as her breasts where played with.

“BY VODRAN'S BEARD!” Her body tensed up around him, a gush as her own nectar rushed about him, surrounded him as she cried out, her hands upon his hips as she shuffled her hips and felt him press into her even deeper.

Her fingers seal over him as her hands and legs pull harder, her wet passage saturated with her own release though she does not stop as she screams out in passion her face, what could be seen of it, contorted in pleasure.

“FUCK YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME!”

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:40 am

Arblis was amazed at the petite priestess' capacity for cock. His tentacle was already drilling a full 8 inches into her, and she still begged for more. He added another inch to the pulsing rod as he repeatedly buried it to the hilt in her wet slit.
The she even lifted her arms and legs to encourage him as he ravished her.

It did offer an opportunity though, and the finger of smoke that had been vibrating on her clit wiggled below the thrusting cock in search of a new target. The still shaking tentacle pressed against her puckered backdoor. The hole was clenched tight while she struggled to deal with the incredible spikes of pleasure, but if it relaxed for even a moment she would find her ass filled to the brim in a heartbeat.

Checking on Myra's mental state, he was surprised just how quickly her mind was accepting his alterations. Either this had been hidden desire that he had missed previously, or the Vordani slut just didn't care as long as she could get the fucking she desperately needed. Arblis wasn't one to deny her, and he began searching the far corners of her mind to find what techniques had brought her the greatest pleasure in the past.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:33 am

There was always a bit of resentment there as if she weren't good enough to frolic in the oceans of her home world and often had to go on these forsakenly long trips and tackle all manners of harsh conditions; the Undine in the form of their Craiglord allies, crime lords and the humiliations that risked her good name.

She had put up with it knowing that the next Priest or Priestess would get the position and she could return though she would have to wait a good 16 or 17 years before the next Royal hatched and took her place at it.

It was thankless with all the matters she had to deal with and she did so out of loyalty to her people but with that redirection of her hatred to her people she began to considered all the things that she dismissed until now.

Her mouth opened as her tongue swept over what was there, tendril pr cock she didn't really know but she was being filled thoroughly from below. Feeling even more of him she shudders again, the puckered seal of her entrance given way and that digit pressing inside her.

Still riding out that earlier high, the euphoric bliss that swept over her had been intense indeed. “OH! AHH! I'M, I'M CUMMING A-AGAIN!” She was barely hanging on at this stage as a gasp passed from her lips.

Since she was 16 he found she and Reika (her octopus-like “pet”, more of a companion though). Only occasion trips and short stays on her home world, though she had missed out on the Psychic phenomenon known as the “Spawning”.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:16 am

Arblis felt his own pressure rising as his tentacles greeted two new holes.

The one squirming between the girl's tits that she had just welcomed between her lips thrust forward eagerly, but stopped just short of fucking her throat. Her moans were far to sexy to choke off needlessly. She clearly had plenty of practice with her tongue as it lapped against his hot appendage, inspiring waves of pleasure.

The once thin finger that had pressed into her anus steadily expanded after gaining entry, sandwiching her inner walls between two huge thrusting cocks. It was still slick from playing with her pussy, and slid easily in and out of the tight passage in a frantic rhythm while his toy came closer to her breaking point.

She arched her back again with yet another orgasm, and her mind jumped to thoughts of the octopus like creature she kept as a living dildo in her ship. Arblis was more than capable of matching the little creature's remembered movements, and 6 more hand shaped appendages sprung forth from his body to trace along every inch of Myra's skin. They left no cranny unexplored, gliding along her neck, the soles of her feet, her thighs, anywhere they could reach.

She was now completely engulfed in his writhing form, with a full 10 limbs assaulting her body. Two kept kept point and counter point as they thrust deep within her lower holes; One fucked her sweet tits as it thrust within her open mouth; Another was split into dozens of strands, which needed, pulled and pinched those lovely orbs constantly without giving her a moment of rest. The remainder seemed to be everywhere, trailing warm fingers across her body and leaving lines of sensation across her skin.

Arblis knew she couldn't handle this; no one could. He didn't want to leave her a mindless cock slave, so he reached into her thoughts and found the parts of her that weren't completely absorbed in the moment. He separated those few remaining threads of reason away from the single mass of pleasure her thoughts had become and insulated them. For now, she might only be able to think of her pounding body, but at least that part of her mind would not be swept away with the wave of pleasure about to wash through her.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:28 am

Her tongue swirled about the appendage within her mouth, her thoughts drifting away as he manipulated them. As for now she was focused on this bliss that had been sweeping over her. Her full concentration had been upon the feelings that swept over her, that bliss.

There was not a portion of her that had been exempt from his touch as each hole was filled tingling with the pleasures that she was brought.

Moaning against him the vibrations of which course over him as her blue eyes press closed beneath that cowl of darkness.

She feels herself explode in a torrent of bliss. Tendrils smoothing over her breasts, her clit stimulated she feels the explosion shoot through her as her body clenches tightly around him. Her legs pulling him down into and through the gates of paradise as he washes away all sorts of coherent thought as she finds herself cumming again, trying to keep him deeply lodged inside her as the after shocks of her release begin to press threw her like the after shocks of an earthquake ...

Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:05 am

Arblis joins her in the moment of purest pleasure, and lets himself go. The his body concentrates the pleasure he has been soaking in for what seems like forever until it has turned from the usual gaseous form of his essence to a thick slimy liquid. His members spew out the goo containing all of the the lust, desiring, and need that Myra has felt over the entire session and injects it directly into every one of her holes.

The effects are instantaneous and mind shattering when overlaid on her already impressive orgasm. After one heartbeat of the purest ecstasy she has ever known, the once proud priestess collapses into a senseless heap on the bunk. He returned to his smokey form, and the mental spunk still leaking from her holes evaporated to return to his body.

Arblis pauses to release the blocks in the girl's mind holding her sanity in place before withdrawing from the link with Coran. He could feel rage, anguish, and despair emanating from the coral marble and opened himself to speak to the thought spirit. She appeared red eyed and disheveled before him, with her concealing mist barely a thin haze. The moment she saw him she threw herself forward, beating her fists against his chest in impotent rage.

"You monster! How COULD you? You promised to help her not rape her mind and turn her body into a fuck toy. Her mission and her people were the core of her identity, and you stole that from her. Filth! Traitor! Do you even realize that I felt everything you did to her through the bond. Those emotions you forced her to feel... I can still feel your fucking taint, you sick bastard."

With that, she fell to the ground sobbing as Arblis looked down on her. He supposed that he should have thought of the effect forcing his lust and selfishness through the body of a being love and understanding would have on her before he forced his way inside her. Still, he did not deserve this. He had kept his word, and she must have felt when his protective touch shielded Myra's mind. What gave her the right to act so high and mighty with him?

His projected form crouched down before her and reached down a hand to lift her chin so he could look into those defiant eyes.

"Do you know why I did what did with Myra? It wasn't because I wanted to enslave her, or because I enjoy fucking with her emotions. I pitied her. She has spent her entire life being brainwashed into believing that she was being honored to be sent on this mission, but we both know she hasn't been treated like an honored hero. Your church has sent her out to fetch like a dog, and even when she brings the stick back, she gets beaten with it. She has dedicated her entire life to tracking ornaments that a priest will put on a shelf and charge tourists to see, while she doesn't even own the clothes on her back. And do you know why she did it? Because she fucking trusted you. She had faith that as long as she was working in the name of Vordan, Urhan, and your source, Coral, you would protect and guide her to help her people. Well congratu-fucking-lations, you successfully guided her into selling her mind, body, and soul to a pirate princess over an ugly necklace. She asked me to give her freedom from compulsion, and that is exactly what I gave her. When she wakes up, she is going to be free to choose her future for the first time in her life. Call me a monster if you want, but I have shown that girl more compassion than you ever have, goddess of love."

With that, Arblis shut himself away from the thought spirit and lifted his gaseous form off Myra's unconscious body. He extended tendrils of essence to cradle the exhausted priestess and collect her meager belongings before activating the locator on her wrist and hoisting her into the air. A short flight out of the derelict ship and through the gap in the cavern ceiling he noted on his way in, and he was flying over a lush landscape in the direction the homing beacon indicated. He felt her stir in his arms as the warm air rushed over her face and bear skin, and looked down to see her eyes flutter open.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:11 am

It had been beyond words, the feeling incredible as she felt that explosion driven by pure lust erupt inside her. Down her throat, the walls of both pussy and ass … she had not been able to hold up against the onrush and soon passed out, the lock on her mind being released after the chaotic flow of randomness washed over her mind.

Whether Undine, Vodrani, none of that mattered. Her sleep was filled with dreams but she did not recall any of them at all. Nor had she felt her body being drawn away waking some time later, those blue eyes opening, she was in a haze as to what happened and had been hit with a surge of panic to realize that she was well above the surface of the planet before she had been able to make the connection of what had just occurred, where she was.

She could hear the steady pulse of the locator and could even see her ship down below … no not her ship though a Vodrani one.

“How long was I out?”
The craving she had for Undine cock had subsided though she wasn't certain if it were for the time being or for good seeing that he had said that it would take a number of sessions.

She did feel good about herself, like a huge weight was taken off her chest. Without her people being an issue that recording did not matter much. She would never go back to Vodran, there was no reason too and she would just leave a message where to find the ship.

Though whether Reika would join her had yet to be seen. He was about as smart as a toddler though she had him as a “pet” for a number of years now. He would probably travel with her if possible but she had nothing, knew nothing of practical use. Sure she knew Vodrani theology and could control water but had been quite a ways off in creating water which could have been useful. So, she was at square zero as far as deciding what to do. She had rationalized that some of the places she had been had other artifacts that she left behind, ones that she could sell at least until she had her feet firmly under her.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next