View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Freedom isn't free. (For Myra) 

Post Freedom isn't free. (For Myra)
Arblis sighed as he felt the waning power of the gem held in a solid pocket of his vapor. Several months back, he convinced two lovely young witches to sell him their bodies in exchange for a promise of endless love, and the brothel he sold them to paid him with this marvelous portal stone. Although it was no larger than a robin's egg, the black sapphire stone contained the power to create gaps in the fabric of reality for him to pass through...or at least it had. The galaxy hopping debauchery Arblis experienced since obtaining his jewel were some of the finest experiences of his long life, but they also left it with just enough power for two or three more jumps.

He sighed again as he glanced down at the two bleeding duelist. When he first heard of the ongoing court dramas of Rakion V, he was certain he would find a planet ripe with energy and desire. Instead, he found these simpering jackasses; too caught up in their honor and nobility to give a moment's thought to self interest. Thankfully, the princess he sent to seduce both of them was far more amenable to his suggestions. The state sponsored orgies she would initiate after her rise to queen would be a capstone to his recent exploits, but he feared that he would not be around to see them. This planet was far too dull to dally years while his pawn solidified her rule, and once his gem was exhausted Arblis would have no way to return. As he thought of it, Arblis realized that he would have to leave dozens of debts uncollected now that his planet hopping days were coming to a close.

He sighed again. "That's IT!" he told himself as he savored the last desperate desire to live of the dying prince below him. "I am not going to end this trip with nothing but a worthless bauble! If I only have one more chance, my next conquest needs to be something I can take with me!" After lengthy inquiries with a few less than savory information dealers, Arblis found what he was looking for. Apparently several hundred years ago, an ambassador from the planet Vodran attempted to bring their secluded race into the interstellar community with the help of some device that enhanced psionic suggestions. The plan fell apart when the ambassador lost his temper with a cyborg race on Janius VII. They promptly hacked his ship, shut off the life support, and brought the silly fish's vessel down as a "war memorial". "Ironically", the informant continued, "the whole race of metal men was wiped out a few decades ago when their leader decided to mate with a hypergalactic super computer and caught a system wide virus. Last I heard, the whole place was empty so I would assume the ship is still sitting there.

With an inward smile, Arblis directed a flow of his will through the portal stone and opened a gateway just large enough for the gem to fit through. As he squeezed his smoky essence through the rip in the fabric of the universe, he almost felt guilty about the blackmail his princess would face once the informant could sell the secrets Arblis had bartered with. He put the entire boring planet out of his thoughts as the gateway winked shut behind him and he found himself on the deserted planet of Janius VII.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:49 am

Post Re: Freedom isn't free. (For Myra)
Janius VII … she had heard the tale of course and it was an example of why the Vodrani should still stay in seclusion. The Clergy did take to the stars though serving as probes of a sort to exotic places. Some where diplomats, she however was an artifact hunter.

Long ago some of their temples had been looted by the foul Undine who annihilated their people in one of the outlaying cities or so the tale goes. It was so long ago and the Undine were so hated that no one alive knew if the stories were just made up or not. Bottom line was that their were hundreds of artifacts out there and she was charged with getting them back.

That Ambassador in the stories had bee one of the rare Psionic Vodrani too. Though it was theorized that all Vodrani had some gifting it was hardly worth mentioning in most cases. Scholars pointed to the Spawning as evidence and the physic sentient living coral that they used (and the Undine wanted).

The planet was remote and that was a huge reason she had not come here. Other artifacts were gathered closer together but her leads were drying up and this had been the last story she could rely on so she dug up some archives in her ship and re-familiarized herself with the story, the location of the planet and what not.

It was so remote that it took some time to reach it. The skies were dark and she spent quit a few hours conducting scans … what the … energy readings … but the natives were dead. Perhaps they had a power source that lasted this long. Perhaps it was pirates hiding out. She would have to be careful.

She did find the ship or what she thought was the ship … a mass of metal with the rough configuration of a craft was beneath the surface. Fortunately there were a series of caves in that ravine. It looked as if she was going to have to go spelunking. Great. Couldn't crash in an ocean …

She had to grab a few things, one being pant this time, she had to blow the dust of the pair she own. A utility belt where she hitched a few glow rods, food tablets in a pouch and some medial supplies. She grabbed her Tri-Blast a weapon that looked and functioned like a trident though buttons on it allowed for one to fire blasts of energy from the tins.

Her locator was if the form of a bracelet and would allow her to find her way back to the ship (or someone at the ship could locate her through the hip's computer).

The trip here was long, long enough where she was starting to get those forbidden craving again.

She considered a spade, perhaps a crowbar too … a canteen … she ended up with a bunch of things and took a pack by the end of it and even gloves … half this stuff she never thought she'd need.

Stepping out of her ship she glanced up at the gray sky, shook her head and checked her locator. She had an extra two power sources just in the event she needed to charge anything. After testing her locator she started off to the caves, now the fun part, finding one that lead to the ship. Her ground penetrating sensors weren't the greatest for she had never thought that she would need them and never bothered updating the sensor package but from her scan it looked like one was leading towards it, of course her sensors cut out after a depth of 20 meters or so.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:14 am

Within moments of arriving on the planet, Arblis knew that he had made a correct decision. Even shielded within the underground caverns the planet's previous inhabitants had lived in, he could feel a faint touch of mental energy. He couldn't imagine what sort of device could produce that much power after centuries of disuse. He quickly triangulated the origin of the sensations and zipped into an entrance that appeared to lead in the right direction.

Arblis quickly discovered that his search would not be as simple as he hoped. The collective mind of the race which dug these caverns either expected all the residents to know their way by instinct, or designed them based on some completely unknown concepts of geometry. The low ceilinged bedrock corridors wound in spirals, intersected at tangents, and dipped at odd intervals. As the Djinn continued deeper, guided by the light of his eye flames, he was impressed by the incredible efficiency of the place. Although he couldn't grasp the reasoning behind the cyborg architecture, it was clear that every possible inch of space below the ground was being put to use for either support or living space. With surprise, he realized that there were small arches cut along the top of each wall every few feet leading into a neighboring room or corridor. At one time, the recesses must have held the light sources for both rooms at once, but now they were incredibly useful for the gaseous spirit. He glided through one opening after another in the direction of the power he sensed, with no regard to the direction the halls were intended to lead.

He quickly used these shortcuts to make his way to an enormous cavern, easily as large as one of the great space ports he had seen in his travels. This one seemed a bit downtrodden, with rust and corroded parts laying where ever he looked. The roof was nearly hidden in a forest of roots, but Arblis could faintly make out that the joints of gigantic stone bay doors. Clearly it was no longer functional, and the plants above had forced sizable gaps between the seals. He doubted that anyone looking from the outside would be able to see anything but a jungle floor, but at least there would be a quick route out without wasting the last energy in his portal stone.

In the very center of the room was what remained of a once grand and dignified ship. There was a distinct aquatic quality to the flowing curves and once streamlined metal of the derelict ship he was searching for. It rested directly below one of the large gaps in the bay doors, and a constant stream of water poured down over the ship and pooled off to the side. Arblis could see the hull was pockmarked with rust and dings from fallen rocks, so he had no trouble finding a way to slip inside, ready to claim his prize.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 am

She got up from her kneeling position, the fresh bandage on her leg was already crimson. Smoke still drifted up to the ceiling from the corpse of the lizard that she took out. If she hadn't been wandering these caves now for the past three hours she might have turned back to the ship.

But she did not, treating the challenge as it was and pressing on. Whether lizards or the giant spiders she as not stopped but slowed. There was definite progress though and she sighed as she came to another fork in the passage. This was treated as the last and she flipped a coin before taken the left fork. Her injury gave her a slight limp right now and she follow the right path after standing at the left, which was the way that the coin told her to go.

She had felt a draft sweeping over her a she stood there. It probably went to the surface so she went the other way and after a short while she found the ancient derelict imprisoned in stone. Finding the artifact was the tough part. She could feel the pulse of power, it was just that strong and she had wondered if it had guided her here. Possessors of one artifact often had been drawn to he areas or others that had artifacts in them, at least those that were more than ordinary Object.

Metal and stone entwined with one another as she shone one of her glow rods on it then moved forward into the unknown. She hoped there were no more of those subterranean lizards, the spiders were the worse ...

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:48 am

Arblis felt drawn like a magnet as he glided straight to the bridge. The entire place practically hummed with emotional energy. Surprisingly, it felt of curiosity, excitement, and a bit of fear almost as if the device knew someone was looking for it. He rounded what could only have been the captain's chair, and found his prize still resting on its former owner's head.

The silver band, maybe half an inch wide an a quarter inch thick, was intricately engraved with what looked like scenes from Vodrani mythology. At its center, was a highly polished marble of pink coral which shined under his eye lights. Arblis carefully reached out to the marble with a finger of his essence, and was greeted by a flood of emotions as soon as he made contact.

Relief. Alarm. Fear. Curiosity. Awe. Query. The emotions shifted in an eye blink, but with effort Arblis was able to fit the emotions into mental concepts. The artifact had lain here for so long that it had almost given up hope of rescue, but she wasn't expecting Arblis. "She", as the emotions had a distinctly feminine sense, had never another mental being and was shocked that he existed without a vessel like her pink marble. Arblis shifted his mental center further towards the artifact and created a sort of mental head space he hoped the entity could use to manifest and join him. He manifested himself as a rather dashing young man with fair features, dark hair, and a orange flickering flames for his eyes. He wore a grey suit the same color as his smoke, and it seemed to shift around him as if it wasn't truly made from cloth.

As he had hoped, a door opened in his mind and through it stepped a beautiful young woman of about 18 or 19 with hair and eyes the color of the pearl. She wore no clothing, but her nakedness was barely covered by a mist of spray that seemed to follow her. As she spoke, the entity fell to her knees and bowed her head to the floor. "Thank you for finding me great one. My name is Coran, thought shard of Coral. My task was to spread love and understanding for the Vorandi people throughout the galaxy, but as you can see my mission has failed. I am in your debt, and promise to aid you however I can. May I know your name and how you found me?"

Oh this was TOO perfect. He had been hoping for some sort of semi conscious mental construct or a AI capable of amplifying emotions. He hadn't dared to dream that he would find a piece of an actual goddess of love. He stepped forward to offer the girl a hand to her feet as he introduced himself. "I am Arblis, Djinn of the beyond, lord of desires and fulfiller of needs. When I heard of a device which allowed a long dead ambassador to feel and touch the emotions of the people around him, I was intrigued enough to come looking. To my great pleasure, I found you instead." She reached to take his hand, but when her skin touched his he felt a flash of his own emotions jumbled together and forced back onto him. Coran jerked her hand back and looked up at him reproachfully.

"Don't lie to me. You are a spawn of Tempest aren't you? I could feel your thoughts and you are only filled with self-gratification, greed, and lust." She paused and blushed after realizing that he included her in the last category.

Arblis folded his arms and looked down at her with scorn. "I have no idea who Tempest might be, but the rest is pretty accurate. As believe I just told you, I am a spirit of desire and need. If you want to call them greed and lust, go right ahead, but I feel no shame for what I am. My clients come to me of their own free will and revel in the release I offer them. If I sometimes bring their deeper desires to the forefront, I doubt it is any worse than your methods. I suspect that you resonate with your wearer's emotions and force them directly into your target's head." Coran looked indignantly up at him, but Arblis continued, "Frankly, I don't care if you like my methods or not. You have promised to aid me, and I will hold you to your word. I'm sure you realize that you have come into my domain, and I have complete control here. If you think you can resist my will in this place, you will soon find how sadly mistaken you are. Choose now."

The beautiful thought spirit seemed to struggle with herself for a moment before sighing and reaching for his hand. He felt another surge of emotions when they touched, but it seemed more muted this time, like she was trying to put on gloves when he touched her. "A promise is a promise I suppose. I still disapprove of what your goals, but I can't fault you for your nature. You are mistaken about my powers though. I do not force my will on others. I simply establish the link so that they can understand each other better. I guess you could call me an emotional translator and I would never form a link against the subject's will. Its true that my last master would sometimes send his psionic pressure through the bond, but that was his power not mine." She paused and looked mildly confused. "Its strange. Before you arrived, I was sure I sensed a power similar to his coming towards me. It was weak, but I am confident that I felt someone other than you Arblis."

Alarmed, Arblis pushed through the flimsy mental barrier Coran had created and sent a pulse of his consciousness through her, out the marble, and into the physical world. He was vaguely aware that her essence was delicious as he passed through, but he had more pressing concerns. His search, amplified through Coran, brought back the feeling of another mind nearby. He pulled back from Coran, grabbed the circlet, and flew off to find the intruder.

No one was going to take his new toy away from him!

Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:46 pm

There were sections of the hull that had been breached given rise to all manners of subterranean animals lingering in the ship though doors inside cut one section off from another so the creatures had not gotten into the heart of the ship as best a she could tell.

Running through a list of Vodrani codes until he found the right ones she sealed each door behind her. The computers on the wall were depleted of energy and the internal security bot were offline not that he did not posse the codes to take them offline though after all this time they were probably as corroded as the hull of the ship.

Most of the doors had been locked but there was still minimal power getting to them. If the computer were online she could have brought up the lights but this was not the case. The fact that there was still a degree of power hinted of the reactor that was used. In this style of ship there were three that the hip cycled through, the ship was to endure for a great while so it could travel far from the home world but the reactor combination was a bit unstable and not used now, especially since the mission of the Vodrani had changed.

This had been the third sealed door, only the outer doors hadn't been locked and her best guess was that one of the reactor had been used to divert power to certain sections of the ship, such as the computers and had drained down.

But he could not worry about that now a she made her way along. When he found the shrine dedicated to the Vodrani pantheon though she stopped and prayed then changed her bandage. She rested here for a bit, checked her locator (which was pulsing steadily so he could find her way back) then set out to look once more.

It was a large ship fashioned for comfort or at least it had been. The craft had not been standard going through many specifications of the Priest here. The halls were eerily quit as he moved along though she made her way to the bridge. If the ship went down the ambassador was probably where he had been and since the artifact was with him it was probably there too. It was probably where the ship incurred the most damage and while their had been corridors that had been blocked off with twisted debris she found alternative ways squeezing through maintenance hatches, doubling back and other wise preserving.

She did not know that she was not alone though. Not as sensitive to Psionic emanations she had not even realized that something had reached out to her, something in the darkness which was not too far away ...

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:58 pm

While Arblis flew through the ruined corridors, he considered what he would do to the interloper once he found it and tried to ignore the upset emotions that Coran was sending at him. From what he could tell, she viewed shoving his way through her defenses the same way a woman would see an intruder peaking at her in the shower. It would probably be worth apologizing to maintain her cooperation, but for now he had bigger problems.

Who could have found this place? Did the information dealer double cross him? Impossible, there was no way anyone on Rakion V would have made it here this quickly. What were the odds that some other treasure hunter just happened to arrive at this long forgotten ship mere minutes after Arblis? Technically possible, but not likely. Maybe one of his past partners had been more devious than he thought and managed to track him somehow. Of few of the mages he had dealt with were powerful enough for that. Either way, he wasn't going to take the risk of this turning into a fair fight. His powers were as strong as they had ever been after months of rich feeding, and Arblis intended to immediately pounce on the intruder, strangle their desire to resist in an instant, and then interrogate them when he felt safe again.

He could feel emotional energy from just around the next bend, and he readied himself to strike when he suddenly felt a jolt of alarm from Coran, and what could only be described as pleading. He was surprised by the reaction and held back long enough to send fragments of his essence forward to evaluate his target first. He immediately knew why Coran was so desperate to prevent his attack. The mind he found around the corner could only belong to a Vodani if their psionic senses were anything like Coran's. This one seemed particularly weak though, and Arblis considered just taking her down anyway. Instead, he decided an all out assault would be overkill. He could feel an incredible throbbing need in this creature, and if he knew anything, it was how to manipulate needs.

He left the circlet and his portal stone in a floating cocoon of smoke and glided invisibly up to the Vodani priestess. She looked the worse for wear, with a shapely leg in a bandage and dirt covering her face, but her body was certainly enticing. Arblis' gaseous form surrounded the young woman in a slight warm spot, before instantly solidifying. He held a her legs hard at the ankles, her hips were locked in place, and the large weapon she held was forced free as her hands were both engulfed in misty grey shackles. A razor sharp spike appeared at her long neck, and pressed hard enough to draw a single drop of blood. "It looks like I've caught a thieving little mouse. Every mouse should know that if she goes into a hole, she might find a snake."

Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:20 pm

She had been near the bridge, her destination … leaning against the wall she took a brief break as her leg was killing her. Then after the throbbing was given a chance to die down a bit she continued on. What she yearned for right now was a bath, to clean up a bit, a refreshing dip in the pool she had back at her ship.

As she proceeded on she felt a foreboding presence. Pausing, she used the light of the glow rod to glance around. It suddenly grew warmer for whatever reason, she tried to reason why this was the case and went to proceed when her ankles did not respond. Nor would her hips move as if they were being held.

“What the -” her Tri-Blast was torn from her grasp clattering against the metallic plates of the ship. Something grasped her hands and a spike materialized before her pressing to her neck and exerting enough pressure so that crimson ichor rolled don her neck.

She could hear but not see her assailant but she heard a voice. Masculine and close she could have touched him though he had no idea what was going on or that this was an incorporeal creature in the first place.

Her gaze narrowed, miffed at the latest obstacle in her task.

“I am no thieving mouse. I am Princess Myra V'al of the Royal house of the V'al. I have been tasked with the recovery of artifacts both lost and stolen from the Vodrani home world of Vodran. Identify yourself.”

First she had to make it clear she was better as a hostage at this stage while she was trying to assess information here to further assist her.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:22 am

Removing the pressure from her throat, the spirit introduced considered the Princess. He hadn't expected a royal treasure hunter. He searched through her emotions, trying to match the feelings to what he knew of her life. He could tell that the desire he felt was mixed up tightly with bone deep humiliation and a terrible rage towards a rather ugly race of fishmen. His face floated in front of Myra, with his eye lights burning red as he spoke,"I am Arblis, Djinn of desire, lord of wishes. Any claim your people may have had on the contents of this ship was lost centuries ago when its captain attacked the non-aggressive residents of this planet. I laid claim to this ship long before your arrival, by right of rediscovery. Unless you expect me to believe that you came in here, armed and smelling of blood, intending to determine ownership before removing your artifact, then I was correct that you came here to steal from me."

He released the pressure on the girl's hands and allowed the spike to dissipate. "That said, I may have been a bit hasty confronting you as I did. If you acknowledge my right to this ship, I may be willing to barter for your artifact if you have something I consider equal value. Either way, I will allow you to leave with no further harm unless you attack me or attempt to take from the ship without payment. Unfortunately, I do not have any medical equipment to tend to your leg, but you are free to rest in a bulkhead if you would like."

Arblis flew down the hallway to the sleeping quarters he had passed on his way here. The door was partially closed, but he solidified within the gap and flexed to push it open without much difficulty.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:37 am

Amongst that need, that hatred of the Undine their had been a pride in her work. She did not return to her world with each recovery as ha would have had been a waste of time and fuel but often she went back after acquiring five or more artifacts to get them stored safely before moving onto the next set.

She was a little afraid with the spike so close to her though her anger had not seemed o spike merely annoyed with a rather unexpected obstacle in her path.

“I did not know that the ship had been claimed. As salvage and as galactic law degrees then the ship is yours in such a regard.”

The spike removed, freedom had been restored to her and she nodded limping over to her weapon the n following. Once she go back to her ship she could take care of the wound easily enough. She did not consider the theft of the artifact, the Vodrani were patient after all and while she had want the device back it was painfully obvious that sometimes you had to barter or wait a bit for such matters.

Sitting on the bed he drew her injured leg up to lay it across the bed. “So, let's talk trade. What is it that interests you?”

Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:01 am

Arblis hovered near the raised leg, and put a smoky tendril to the exposed skin near the bandage. He found the leg's tension and pain within Myra's mind and applied pressure, turning them from an annoyance into an afterthought. "Hopefully your wound will be more bearable now. I haven't actually healed it, but the pain should be less noticeable and the inflammation may go down a bit." While he was at it, Arblis gave a tiny tap to the mental walls holding back the girl's desires. She would have just felt a tingle running up her leg, and if the feeling in her needy pussy was slightly different, he doubted she would notice. He was surprised to find just how close the walls were to breaking. Even without his pressure she would lose control of herself in a few days at most. With his help...

The ghostly shape backed off a few feet to float at eye level with a neutral expression. "Down to business. I'm sure you have noticed by now that I am not a being of the physical world. Money and goods hold little value for me, but emotions and desire are much more valuable. Just being this close, I can taste the conflicting needs inside you. Releasing that need, for a set time of course, would do nicely as payment for most objects on this ship. I have found a few things I consider to be of great personal use, and their price would be much steeper. I believe some of your people have rather significant psionic abilities and occasionally use devices to amplify them. I can't sense the gift in you, but one of those devices could be of interest. Of course you are free to offer whatever else you think might be fair. Do you have a description of the artifact you are looking for? I can't name a price very effectively without knowing what we are bargaining for."

Arblis was well aware that the only thing of value to him on this ship was Coran's marble home and this girl's raging emotions. With a little patience he would have both, and maybe even a new long term pet.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:34 am

“Thank you,” she no longer felt the ache rushing through her leg but a pleasant tingle had replaced it spreading from where he had made contact against her flesh in a semi solid state. It felt pleasant and with her body already being wound up with that slow escalation that built up to the flood of release it felt even better.

The humiliation that she endured, caving into that need that could only be fulfilled by that infernal enemy of the Vodrani people forcing her back time and time again to the only know “safe” source in Vespira's presence in hope that she could get what she needed.

She had pondered his nature, he existed on a whole nother level than corporeal beings and had his own agenda. She listened to him, wondering if she had gotten this right. He wasn't after riches, was he asking for …

“Do I understand correctly in that you want me … to be with one of them?”
She had no idea how he fed, humiliation, a carnal need, she considered that seeing that she would have to indulge one way or another, granted the less people that witnessed her shame the better and their was a recording that she could be blackmailed with too. She set all this at the back of her mind for now going on to describe a piece of coral set in a silver circlet said to amplify Psionic abilities if the existed at all though she left out the information that most Vodrani could “feel” something, an empathy with the device though few could actually use it. Most of the artifacts she recovered weren't for use.

“I have uncovered non Vodrani artifacts from time to time though I am in the habit of letting them be there may be something that interests you that I can retrieve. I am authorized by my people to use a credit line but riches have little interest to one such as yourself.

“Most of the artifacts I search for only have value a Vodrani art or a significant role in history. This one actually is more practical for Psionic beings too. I am sure if it had been your intent to serve witness over these 'cravings'. Something can be arranged there. The most valuable thing I have uncovered that may interest you is the Reflecting Mirror. I only did basic research on it, mainly to avoid it's effects but it is a curse object in a sense. The owner that attunes themselves to it can use it to record the area it is set in and generate duplicates of any creature cast on the surface, or so the myths say, I used care to avoid it and since it was not what I was after I did not look too deeply into this.

“But if the mirror does not interest you I am sure we can work something out. How long does our species live?”
She was patient and understood there were several artifacts on her list as it were and coming back to one or two was always an option, she did not like doing this but it was a prudent way to get at artifacts with minimal conflict since she had little back up unless she requested it. It was just her and Reika and as smart as Reika proved to be she was little better than a pet usually confined to the ship.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:47 am

"Ah yes, the circlet. I highly doubt that you will find a way to meet my price for that item." A grey globe of smoke wafted through the door, and deposited the circlet in a misty tendril. He immediately felt Coran's relief at seeing he was not fucking the priestess' brains out yet. "I already have an arrangement with the spirit powering this artifact, and I have no intention of ending it in the foreseeable future." Arblis felt Coran give a little shiver as she was reminded of her open ended promise to aid him.

"I am afraid you have made a very long trip and suffered some rather serious discomforts for nothing. I have no intention of traveling anywhere near the revolting snake creature you seem to be so afraid of, and I can tell that you will be on your way back to kneel at her feet the moment you are back on your ship." Her dread and humiliation were already evident, even to someone without his gifts, but he pushed them a bit further as he prepared to set the bait. "Of course, I could quench those desires for you myself in the short term. Your body may have been conditioned to crave the hard, pulsing, scaly, cocks of your hated enemy...." he drove wedges into the cracks he found before. A tendril of his smoke formed before her face in an obviously phallic shape, "but I am more than capable of altering that need a bit and providing a substitute. I'll give you that service for free if you ask nicely."

"I may even be able to break the compulsion completely, or at least change it enough to free you from the Undine specifically. That would take a significant amount of time, energy, and work on my part. Your own emotions wouldn't be a suitable payment in this case. Still, I will make the offer:
I will carry you back to your ship, fuck you body and mind until you forget about your past torments, and allow you to study the circlet during the downtime between sessions. While I work, you will treat me as your master, the same way you would treat the snake lady. When I am done, you will deposit me, the mirror, and the circlet on the planet of my choice, and be free from your racial enemies for the first time in a very long time."

Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Sessions? She picked up on that though getting out of even one session with the Undine had been a lot in her book, a good motivator even if the Undine in question did no harm her and that was the humiliating thing. If the had, if she resisted more it would not appear as if she had enjoyed the matter so much, especially when her shame had been recorded.

That necklace … it protected against Psionic attacks though of course she had no had it. “How many sessions?” No that that would have mattered though. It as a long way back. “And about how long?” She had taken that into consideration as well seeing that she was not familiar with the species in question a session could last for a year or longer, she doubt this but still checked rather than simply assuming that a session would only be so long.

She considered what was offered, the service to rid her with a session with the Undine was fee, the reconditioning though … could he really do that? Or even shifting the craving would be enough, it was stuck on the Undine when it hit and was stronger than any drug when it peaked. Of course, given up a Vodrani artifact in exchange and one unrelated to her kind, especially one that if the rumors were believed could lead to all sorts of mischief.

“Before I accept or deny matters I will need some answers as well as a rough idea of the length of your life span as well ...”
But the offer was very temping indeed even at the cost of an artifact but if she could get that back in time too, yes, very tempting ...

Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Arblis was surprised the girl wasn't leaning forward to lick the dick still waving in front of her face. Between her condition, the injury, and the pressure he was applying to her, her self control must be at the breaking point. Still, he could feel how interested she was in his offer, and decided not to overplay his hand. A bit of truth, with some omissions, would serve better in the long run than a lie that could be caught.

"How many sessions will mostly depend on you, and what you can stand. From what I can tell, you haven't been affected by some sort of magic or psionic ability, which could be dispelled. It looks as if you were forced to endure pleasure, pain, and humiliation beyond what your mind was capable of withstanding without shattering your personality. Instead, a deep part of your mind convinced itself that getting raped and tortured by beings you hate is actually what you wanted; totally normal. Unfortunately, I can't adjust emotions hidden that deep in your mind. If you are actively feeling them while I am with you, I should be able to suppress or at least overwrite them. I doubt your mind will be ready to handle those emotions immediately, and I'm certain your body will hit its limits before mine. If I kept you in a state of ecstasy for the whole time, you would be a vegetable well before I finish."

Arblis looked at the priestess thoughtfully. "Unless you are far weaker than you seem, the number of sessions is largely irrelevant. We won't be able to reach any meaningful systems for nearly two weeks, and I doubt this will take more than five or six days. If you feel the need for limits, why don't we say a session can last no more than six consecutive hours, with no less than three hours of recovery time and a minimum of six hours of consecutive rest in a day? Believe me when I say that if all I wanted was to fuck someone until their body couldn't take it, I could take nearly any woman in the galaxy." He didn't bother to mention that he had spent the the last several months doing just that.

"As for my lifespan, I honestly don't know. I have only gained strength in the 1300 years I've been alive and I have yet to hear of a being of thought dying of natural causes. It is far more likely that I will make a deal with the wrong devil and find myself destroyed in some other way."

Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next