View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Free Again (Cangelosi and Krisna) 

Post Re: Free Again (Cangelosi and Krisna)
The shopkeeper leans against the wall, holding his ribs. "You...you saved me. It's too bad you couldn't save Mel." He looks sadly to his headshot subordinate. " I always told him not to pay those idiots. And look what happens." He breathes heavily, looking to the two scantily clad women, blinking, they looking so...ravishing. The police pulled up casually, more to pick up the dead and wounded than investigate. The keeper shoos the girls in wordlessly into the shop as he handles the authorities.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:24 pm
Profile WWW

"Dont do it!" The scared travler said, tightly hugging her sexy hero, slender arms tightly wrapped around her barly covered gorgious hips. Krisna buring her cute face into the hero's side, just under those perfect round breasts. Doing her best to safe that lucky thugs life as the cute travler begged and begged untill it appeared somthing finilly got through!

The sound of that thug slumping to the ground forced Krisna to look his way befor she winced, suprised to find a gentle hand nussling her cute little head as Krisna's bright blue eyes flicked upwords to meet her hero's own befor giving her new friend a happly kind smile that only told her she was greatful.

"Thank you..." Krisna said back kindly, taking her hero's hand as she assisted the travler to her feet. "Yes! thank you.. I'm fine... just my butt hurts... but I think I'm ok...right? " Krisna said cutly, reasuring her hero she was in fact ok, giving her that same kind bright smile but paused as she tried to look back at her self, checking her own firm rear to assure her self she was ok befor looking back to her hero and smiled cutly. "Yup! I'm fine... I thonk you really saved my rear back there!" Krisna giggled.

"Thank you agin! I'm Krisna nice to meet you!" Krisna said happly, leaning into suddenly hugg the women who saved her, giving the women a sweet peak on the cheek with her own Krisna style of greeting befor It was then Krisna's attention was taken by that hurt shopkeeper, as she turned to look at the gawking man holding his ribs in pain as Krisna eyes widened. "Oh! Be carful mister! " Krisna stated worriedly as she released her hero from her warm embracing hug to move to that shop keeps side quickly, helping him best she could. "Here lean on me mister... Y-your hurt bad..." Krisna stated as she crafuly grabbed his arm to sling over her sholder to help him walk, unaware of this possision she put her self in so this lowly shop keeper could coup a feel if he wanted too...(#1)

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:35 am

(#2).... " There! Sit here mister!" Krisna saidcas she helped the shop keeper to a place he could sit easyer, befor she snapped up and smiled. "Let me get my omni tool and I'll have you good as new!" Krisna stated the police arrived and the shop keeper shooed them both inside levingKrisna confused as to what was going on.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:40 am

Though she had been the one moving so fast a second ago, Tantrica now felt like she had been hit by hurricane Krisna. A swirl of thanks and cuteness made the agent's head spin, her recent rage complerely forgotten. She followed almost automatically when the other girl went to the shopkeeper's aid. She was about to offer some help as well, fingering one of the vials Greo had given her when the 'police' arrived.

Tantrica hadn't even considered the thought that Vanejin might have some sort of peace-keeping force. Still, its seemed likely that they were just a more 'legitimate' type of gang with some official sanction - probably in the form of support from the weathier criminal cartels. At the very least, they would likely not be happy to have an ADD agent there, even if she wasn't in an official capacity. They might even deicide that her emancipation by Greo was void . . .

She quickly took Krisna's hand and slipped into the shop at the keeper's indication, looking for a place to hide in case the 'officers' decided to search the location. She placed a finger over the other girl's lips to forestal questions as she guided her back into the fitting stalls. Then she turned and peeked through the curtain to see what happened next.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:24 pm

There seemed to be a heated discussion outside, probably about why there are crumpled bodies all over the place and two highly attractive women on the premises. The girls couldn't understand any of he words said, bu it seemed like they were in the clear for now. This sort of thing happened all the time...right?

Soon after, the police drag off the bodies, and the worn shopkeeper steps inside, flipping on the "closed for renovation" sign. Even if he wanted to make a few extra credits, he was in no physical shape to assist anyone. He weakly waves to the girls, signaling the all clear as he flops onto a nearby couch, back first, groaning.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:49 pm
Profile WWW

The situation left the cute blue haired travler confused, the man was hurt but he sooed them away as Krisna glared content to help befor she felt her sexy hero's hand grab her own, sharply tugging her inside as the these other men showed up. "Whats going on?" Krisna asked confused, looking to her sexy hero for awnsers, simply fallowing her new friend into the fitting stall per her guidance.

Alone with a pretty new face, Krisna was more confused as she glared at her new friend oddly, confused what was happening as the stall was really only ment for one occupant, forcing her to stand very closly to her sexy hero, to the point Krisna coudnt move with out rubbing up agiest her by mistake. "Wha.." Krisna tried to ask agin befor she abruptly stopped speaking as a fanger pressed over her lips as she got the message to stay quiet, simply nodding to show her sexy hero that she understude befor she smiling kindly at her...

The pair waited for several minutes, hearing the heated argument outside as Krisna quickly found her self board, passing the time by humming a little tune quietly to her self, until they both finilly heardthesound of that back door close and they were both able to squeeze out of the stall together as that shopkeeper gave them both the ok to come out.

Krisna stepped out of the changing stall behind her sexy hero, stumbling forward as she took her first step, nearly falling over as she reached out to the first thing in reach, in this case her new friends tight sexy corset. Catching her self on her new friends garment, most likly pulling it down around her waist as Krisna stuggled to stay standing. "Whoa!... " Krisna sounded as she stumbled, pulling her self back up to her feet by her new and mostly topless friend's corset by accident.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:05 am

Tantrica tried in vain to keep Krisna quiet while they waited for the authorities to leave. Not that her humming was overly loud or unpleasant . . . and hiding was just a precaution anyway . . . The lime-haired agent was keenly aware of the closeness of the fitting stall. In the absence of her rage and hurt, old habits were reawakening. And the cute little blue-haired girl in the skimpy bikini was hard to ignore. Still, it wasn't the time for that.

She quickly exited the stall when the shopkeeper signaled. Intent on seeing to his injuries, she was caught completely off-guard by fingers tangling in the laces of her corset. The tight and flimsy garment was, unlike the original article, meant to be easily torn off (and possibly ingested by certain alien species). It practically disintegrated under the sudden strain, leaving Tantrica bare to the waist.

"Eeep!" she squeaked as she staggered forward, losing her own balance even as Krisna righted herself. She stumbled and crashed headlong onto the poor battered shop-keeper, giving the alien a face-full of her firm, round breasts. She recovered immediately, however, sliding to her knees beside the couch.

"I'm so sorry," she blurted, sparing a glare for Krisna. But she couldn't bring herself to be mad at the cute girl and soon broke out laughing . . . for the first time in a long time. Tryng deperately to control her mirth, she fumbled with a pouch sown into the front of what was left of her corset. Eventually tearing the garment completely off, she finally retrieved a vial of Greo's semen.

"Take a sip of this," she said, still trying to suppress her giggles. "It'll heal you." She proferred the vial of rainbow-swirled elixir to the shopkeeper's lips. "I'm Tantrica, by the way," she announced, half turning to address Krisna. "Oops!" The mostion caused her to fumble the container and pour the entire dose of sweet flavored fluid into the shopkeeper's mouth. Greo had said that a single sip would heal almost any wounds, while a whole vial could revive the dying. That much given to someone like shopkeeper, whose injuries were severe but not immediately life-threatening, could induce euphoria, mania and uncontrolled sexual desire . . .

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:03 am

The shopkeeper oofed as Tantrica stumbled into him, and soon flat atop him. He was indeed trying to get some words out, and soon the vial was dripped down his throat. Indeed such a invigoration filled him as he sat on the couch, blinking. "Y-you save my life and go out of your way to serve me too? I...I am unsure what to say...or do..." He stared at his savior's breasts, now totally unbound, then to Krisna. There was quite a stirring inside him, and probably a good thing he's locked the building because his body suddenly switched from pain to longing. "No...no...I think there's a few ideas coming to my head now..."

Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Whoa!..." Krisna yelped afther stuggling, nearly falling over with her sexy her befor gasping at what just happen! Realizing what she did by accident, stumbbling by mistake and accdently ripped off her new friends top and knocking her off balance, forcing her lime haired friend to give that lucky shop keeper a face full of her gorgious round breasts as that shopkeeper let out muffled cries of pain....

The scene forced Krisna to blush, her redden cheeks so cute on herpretty face as she watched dumb founded, blinking as she snapped back to reality realizing what she caused. "Oh! Oh! I'M SO SOORY!" Krisna cried, reaching out to help, befor she hesitated, catching that glare from her new lime green haired friend that only told her she was angry. Krisna recalled getting the same looks from Hope when things like this happened back at her work infront of ther agents yet Krisna never ment to embaress her.... she ws just clumsy as Krisna looked back, eyes sadden into her hero's own, befor suddenly she heard her laughing and it lifted Krisna spirit.

Hearing that laughter made Krisna sigh with releaf.... as she fell to her knees by her sexy hero's side. "I'm sorry..." Krisna apologized one last the befor watching her sexy hero's fiddle with the front of her torn top.. ripping of a pouch from the flimsy garment then pulling out a vial of rainow-colored liquid... yet to be honest Krisna didnt notice it untill she showed it to every, her eyes finding those hypnotizing breasts more pleaseing as her head cutly followed their bounce with each move that lime haired women made befor noticing that vial....

"T-that stuf can heal?" Krisna repeated afther her lime haired companion stated it so, looking at the rainbow fluid with excitment as it was apply to the shop keepers lips. This was a great oppurtunity to scan more research matterial! A ingestable healing agent? That had to for sure be revoluionary for this time period as Krisna quickly looked for where ever her...(#1)

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm

(#2).... where ever her onmi tool had gone off tool, scanning the scantly sex shop befor she was suprised by her hero's voice.

Krisna smiled as her new friend introduced her self. "Nice to meet you Tantrica!.... I'm Krisna." Krisna said as she abbruptly jumpped into to give Tantrica a greeting hug fallowed by a kiss on the cheek befor hearing Tantrica's oops. Peaking up at Tantrica confused. "Huh? What oops?" Krisna asked befor she turned seeing that shop keeper quickly rise to his feet.

Krisna still hung on Tantrica, hugging the beutie closly as she half turned to look up at the shopkeeper as he stared down at her and her new friend with eyes Krisna was sure she felt befor... Yet Krisna couldnt recall where she had this gut feeling, yet Krisna eyes lite up andshe smiled up at the shop keeper and hugged Tantica tighter. " HEY! You look better already mister!" Krisna giggled befor she heard his last statment as she looked up at him confused? Yet Krisna sensed no danger at least. "Idea's?.... No..hmm...No! no need to thank me! It was the least I could do... I mean I still need to pay for this outfit and... you look kind of... warm.... you should lay down sir?" Krisna said as she stude up from Tantrica's side, standing infront of the shop keeper as she put her hand to his fore head realizing his skin was warm to the touch befor Krisna turned and looked down to Tantrica confused "What did you give him?" Krisna asked oblivious to what Tantrica just got her into....

Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:11 pm

"Erm . . . I just gave him too much . . . " Tantrica said as she stood and carefully pulled Krisna around behind her. "He'll be fine," she continued before chewing on her lip. Keenly aware that she and Krisna were now locked in the shop with a potentially sex-crazed maniac, she pondered the ramifications.

First, she doubted they were in too much danger. The shopkeeper seemed pretty meek in general, so she doubted he would be much of a challenge to subdue if necessary. Still, she was out of stored energy, so she wasn't much more than a (mostly nude) woman with basic combat training. Besides, she didn't want to hurt the poor man after trying to help him. Then again, with that much elixir in him, she didn't know if she could really hurt him.

Second, they were locked in and Tantrica suspected the shopkeeper wouldn't be keen on just letting them go at this point. She also wasn't sure that she could just take the key from him and open the door. It might require some passcode or something. And this type of back-alley shop didn't have any windows to speak of, so that was no help.

"We, on the other hand, might be in trouble," Tantrica sighed. She didn't want to fight and couldn't run, the only possibilities were to talk (which seemed unlikely) or 'pay' her way out. And it was her fault he was in this state to begin with . . .

"I think I can take care of this," she said over her shoulder. "Hopefully I can at least get him to let you out." She knelt in front of the alien again, smiling up at him. "It's okay, I was happy to help," she purred. She realized using her charm was a double-edged sword in this case (especially since she was topless), but it was all she had.

"But we really should be going now . . . " It was a last ditch effort, hoping the shopkeeper was still in control enough to let them go without a fuss. "If you could just open the door . . ."

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:45 pm

"With half the police force and the gangers looking for you right now? That'd be like a death sentence!" The shopkeeper lays back on the couch as instructed, looking to Tantrica and Krisna. "It'd be safer to stay here until things cool over. Just going back out is like waving a baby in front of a fleshflayer." He pauses a little, noting the bulge in his pants. "Though...now that you mention it...what WAS that stuff? I feel younger and...erm...well...I think you can see for yourself."

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 pm
Profile WWW

"To much of what?..... He will... but you said..." Krisna asked confused, objecting to Tantrica's statment as she was pulled back by her sexy hero. Guarded by her sexy hero as Krisna was forced behind her as the travler remained confused. "What do you mean... He seems nice and fine?"Krisna asked agin afther Tantica stating the trouble of their situation befor and kneed befr the shop keeper afther saying she coud talk him down and at least get him to let her go....

Hearing Tantica say such nonsense made the travlers heart sink in her chest as Krisna shook her head no as Tantrica sighed. "NO!" Krisna shouted as she dropped to all fours and quickly moved to her new lime haired friends side on her knees also befor the shop keeper now. "If you cant come too the I'm staying also!" Krisna blurted, her hand reaching to Tantica's own as she gripped her hand softly, smiling to her cute friend befor she flicked her ebright blue eyes back to the shop. "We were both happy to help mister.... " Krisna said afther her friend and the shop keeper befor her eyes suddenly lite up afther she began to notice the bludge in his trouser growing ever so larger. "Oh...."

Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:21 pm

Though Tantica had hoped to spare the other woman any indignity, she was secretly glad Krisna showed such solidarity. The shopkeeper had a point, too; one that she hadn't thought of. Plus, she was still topless, though if her cloak was still where it had fallen, she could at least cover up before leaving the alley. Also, there was still the matter of the alien man's growing desire and the fact that it would probably only get worse until he was relieved.

"Umm . . . have you heard of The Well of Life? Greo's shop?" She wasn't sure how to explain, knowing that some people, especially males, could be squeamish about drinking another's semen. "It was some of his 'elixir'. I don't really know how it works, but the amount I gave you could have stabilized the dying." She paused, eyes drawn to that bulge in his pants.

"I don't thing the overdose can be harmful, but seems to have other side-effects." She continued quickly. "I-I guess I should do something about that . . . " She reached out to free the keeper's bundle from its prison. Her Sexual Energy Channeling training made it easy for her to slip into the role of pleasurer, and since they were going to be here a while, she might as well make the best of things.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:18 pm

The shopkeeper settled himself upon the couch, his savior Tantrica undoing his pants, freeing quite a massive-sized organ. Might be from the serum. One hell of a side effect, surely. He looks to Krisna, letting her sit by his side. "Yes...we should just s-sit back...have some fun. " He licks his lips, looking to each of the girls to see where they will position themselves.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next