View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Hiccup (for Levi) 

Post Re: Hiccup (for Levi)
"No four.... Claws bigg enough he counts as two...."Levi joked sarcasticly as she layed on her side, listening to her new friends short little spill on his idea of a wager, and his own crews closness. Yet it appeared his attempt to make small talk wasnt getting on the young pirates good side as her ruby eyes nerrowed on him....

"You know what.... there is a saying your squishy head should learn .... You never bet with what your not willng to loose... And I'm not willing to wager my self.... I like my freedom thank you.... nor do I want whatever you are...." Levi said coldly twords the blob, as if she quickly saw through his little game of wanting to make bets. Levi couldnt help but dislike this creatue, it was just by the way he looked at her, he was a slaver... she could tell, it was was just the way he acted.. Yet Levi couldnt help but grinn, having tge funny idea of this silly bet, only to turn her cheek and burry her face into the pillow on the top bunk bed as she sighed depressingly. "But fine... If your people get here first then I'll do you a favor... and I wount try to kill you...*mybe*..... seems fair... Right?" Levi said coldly, her voice muffled by the pillow befor she turned her face back afther hearing the alarm in his voice. "Whats a Vathen?....."

Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:29 am

Goro gazed over the woman and grinned given that she wasn't willing to wager herself on the line. He still took slaves from time to time and there were the two ADD agents that he sold not long back but that was because he had caught them while not meaning too and had no other use for them at the time.

He had already appraised her for value though he nodded at her response. “Fair enough.” He assumed that the one opposite her was Claw that meant that the other was Pyro or Gizmo.

“Deal.” He chuckled at her response of not killing him. It was tougher but possible and enough people wished that he was dead already. Though he had to consider if the Vathen was on her side or not.

“A Vathen is my species my dear. We can sense one another provided we get close. It could be another prisoner moved closer to us or even Quebos himself. I have never gotten too close to him though the range of this ability is fairly limited and more of a feeling than anything … but it was close and now is moving away.” He explained though it was a bit longer that they were in that cell. Perhaps twenty minutes before there were heavy hits against the hull of the ship that jostled them.

A drilling sound could be heard twisting metal and the sound of shooting broke out. Goro turned his attention to the force field that held them in the cell as it flickered out. “Oh dear -” The door to the detention area opened and a spray of energy fire riddled out of the smoky hall, someone popped a smoke grenade out there. The Chitin tech fell dead barely able to turn his attention to the door that he had thought was sealed.

“Yours or mine ...” Pyro was down on the floor since his cell was virtually straight across from the open door that lead out into the hall.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:48 pm

"Dont call me dear....." Levi said coldly, those ruby red eyes of hers nerrowing at the odd blob befor she winced and stuggled to sit back up afther rolling off her side. "So... You think this Quebos guy is somhing like you? And you sense it getting closer?" Levi asked to be sure, giving this blob a odd stare, skeptical of his little ability befor suddenly somthing jousled the entire ship as Levi nearly fell off her bunk in the sudden quake.

"Whoa! What was that!" Levi shouted suprised, cluching the side of her bed tightly, quickly looking around in the directionsshe belived the sounds were coming from befor with a zap of draining power the felds to their cells openned befor both heard the drilling sound of twisting metal and the rour of blaster fire outside the door befor it was blown open.

"GET DOWN!" Levi shouted, covering her head quickly befor the blaster fire filled the cell block fallowed by a smoke grenade that obscured the cells in a smoky haze as she shouted back at the emissery over all the blaster fire. "I dont know!" Levi awnsered as she saw her comrade drop to tge floor, unknow if he was alive or dead while Claw was assumed unconsious still. Yet in all the panic Levi rolled off the top bunk to the floor below, landing on her side beside the Emissery as she let out a groan of pain having landed on that sholder befor she stuggled back up to her knees and looked back at the cell room door befor flicking her eyes to the emissery. " What happens if its a third party? Do we flip a coin?" Levi asked jokingly yet this wasnt the time...

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:36 am

Goro was confused. He was unaware of the door being locked though assumed the Chitine would have sealed it. He could hear the grinding sound of metal on metal though he had a good idea what that was the power suddenly going out on the force fields had been a mystery. He moved to the wall just shy of the opening to have cover rather than dropping prone. He was quick to do this and while he had shared a possibly theory with her he gazed in her direction as she fell out of the bunk.

“I suppose ...” He answered with a grin though he was pretty sure it was his people. The shots and noise, no subtlety and that sound … but the door and force fields …

“I guess there mine.”

Red scaled saurian humanoids stormed into the room. There were a lot of them, at least a dozen that split into five groups. One moved to the Chitine and computers, two remained at the entrance guarding it and three groups of three moved toward each cell armed with rifles. With them being closer she saw that they were actually stunners and not blasters … weapons of slavers. If they were accidentally shot they would have been rendered unconscious and if Pyro was struck he was unconscious now.

“Emissary.”

Goro came out into view. “The boarding craft work well I take it. Quebos?”

“Unknown. His machine has dealt with several warriors thus far. Follow me for extraction”

Goro nodded. ”She's coming to.”

That sweet smell increased and the Adda smelled it differently than most humanoids. The Adda nodded, raised their weapons and fired …

She was coming in and out of consciousness. Slung over the shoulder of one of them a section of the hull of the ship had been breached and a huge drill protruded into the ship. The point was wide enough for a person and had an open, yet sealable door that led into boarding craft. Asteroid miners that were heavily modified to assault ships.

When she truly regained consciousness she was laying in a bed in her undergarments with a red warm gel on her right shoulder that had been soothing. By the time she had woke the break had been completely mended and most of the gel had seeped into her skin, the gel wrapped around and aligned the bone seeping into it and restoring it as good as new. Without any bones it was unlikely that this was something Goro's species had invented. Speaking of which Goro was nearby too setting down a datapad when she began stirring.

“Ah, you're awake now. Good. How is the shoulder?”

Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:54 pm

"Damn.... I shouldnt have bet a favor... I guess you win..." Levi said with a sigh, stuggling back up to her feet befor the the emisserys men stormed into the cell block guns blazing and surrounded the cell and both of them. Yet it was the seciond Levi saw these red skin lizard men did she realized it. They were slavers for sure and they wernt using guns, they were using stunners as Levi quickly noted their choice of weapons as she held her wounded sholder while standing beside te emissery as he spoke to his men with a short back and forth. Leaving the young pirate to wonder, were they here for this Quebos?

Yet she didnt have time to waste as Levi nodded at the emissery as he mentioned her coming with them. "Yeah... let me get my team and my helmet and we can get the hell out of here!" Levi said in response ready to go as she ment to leave the cell and check Pyro and Claw befor she suddenly smelt that sweet secent in the agin. It was amost instant as her cheeks flushed red on her cute face the musk instant taking effect, befor she noticed the stunners the emisserys men were using suddenly aim on her as her ruby red eyes grew widen in a suprise and betrayal. "WAIT!" Levi managed to shout befor the stunn shot rang out and slammed into her chest, knocking the young pirate out cold as she slumpped to the floor unconcious.

Afther tat Levi had no clue what happened. It was all a jumbbled blur of sounds and pictures mixed into a haze as she was carried away by the emissery's men.

It was unknown to her how long she was out, but she woke up in a soft squishy bed sometime later, covered by a single bed sheet. Those bright red tired eyes slowly opened as she cutly stirred awake afther rolling to her side, rubbing her eyes. A rather cute spectical that other rak'dos merc oftend wanted to pay her to see, like watching a sleepy puppy wake up from a long nap. Yet that cuteness lasted all of mybe three secionds as the pirate soon recalled everything...(#1)

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:08 am

(#2).... recalled everything.

"Wait!" Levi shout as she suddenly shot up out of bed as if her mind just now caught up were she had last left off when she was stunned hours ago. Not yet noticing the fact she was half naked in a strangers bed as she franticly looked around in a nervous hazey panic. The servents that disrobed her and most likly Goro him self found out she accually wore no bra under her armor, but shedid have on some rather cute childish undergarments for some one so hardened as a pirate. Light pink panties, themed with some kind of white long eared animal of some kind on the girls rear.

"W-were am I! W-whats! happening!" Levi said in a nervous yet still tired tone, the sheet over her falling to her lap giving her guest a perfect view of her nice young modest breasts as shevreached up to ucup her head and gritt her teeth like a hangover was just now hitting her befor she noticed a red substance on her right sholder fallowed by somthing more important as Levis eyes suddenly grew wide.

"AHHH! W-WHAT WHAT WHAT!!.... I-I'M! I'M NAKED!!" Levi shouted in a terrorfied, shocked, andbfearful tone as her gymnophobia sank in. Quickly taking that sheet that gathered, bunched, into her lap as she through it over her head, hiding beneath the sheets trembling in honest fear befor she froze afther she heard the familure voice of the emissery. "ITS F-FINE! UH! WHERES MY ARMOR! UH! B-BRING ME MY ARMOR PLEASE!.....A-AND GET OUT!!" Levi shouted, her voice sounding terrorfied as she ordered and ask all at the same time from her hiding place under the sheets.

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:36 am

“Yes. Mostly naked.” Goro confirmed as he sat down the datapad and approached. She had been out for a while now though he surmised it was her body recovering from the wound and not the potency of the stunner itself since those usually last five or ten minutes at best.

He came forth slowly, grasping the sheet and drawing it down to just below her shoulders. “You would do well not to smear any of that gel though I suppose it has done the job already.

“You were wise not to wager your body and lucky that I am out of the game. I only sell the occasional slave by opportunity and not by design since I now have more wealth than I need. It's allowed me to commission those assault craft and get flash learning for some of the Adda elite.”

That sweet scent filled the air again though, stronger than before. Unlike the cell he was not distracted or relaying a hidden message to his people and thus had other things on his mind. “You are on my ship. Your shoulder has been tended too though I doubt your people will find us before we are out of the system. Your armor is unnecessary at the moment but will be returned to you. Suffice it to say it will need to be repaired, the Adda are not so good at tech … I suppose it was your people that managed to take down the force fields but mine that got to us first.

“Suffice it to say I will not sell you into slavery but that does not mean I will not sample you first. You will get your things back after … your weapons and helmet were left behind though your associates would have recovered them. I took only what is mine. The Chitine are somewhat useless and it was tough enough dealing with some of the defenses, mostly their war machine.”

He drew the sheet down lower to her breasts, that sweet smell growing stronger as more of her skin was revealed. “So I have no intention of leaving just yet ...”

Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:32 pm

"W-WHY AM I MOSTLY NAKED!!" Levi cried nervously from under te bed sheets, hiding in nervous shy fear, hugging her self tightly, scared and embareesed by her state of undress. Secretly she was gymnophobic, meanng she had a fear of beeing seen naked, it was like a fear of highs or of spoders for most people. Yet from what the Emissery has seen it was like she was a completly diffrent person. That once sarcastic snappy pirate was now hiding like a scared....well a scared girl who was caught alone doing the unthinkable.

Yet Levi trembled, paralized with fear befor a sounding gasp cutly escaped her lips as that beed sheet was slowly tugged up and off her head, exposing the teary eyed young girl as she quickly stuggled to keep the sheet covering her. "N-NO! D-DONT LOOK! NO!" Levi cried in fear, tightly cluching the edge of the bed sheet as it was pulled away, yet she managed to keep it up and around her bare sholders.

"...I-i didnt wager anything.... s-so dont.... dont touch me..." Levi said back quietly, her voice cracking in a shy tone, avoiding eye contact or even looking his dirction in fact as she felt the emissery only draw closer and closer as Levi trembled more and more. Blushing brightly in her embaressment as soon she felt a strange feeling come over her as a sweet scent filled the air, forcing levi's heart to beat faster then her heart already was...

"S-sample?.." Levi repeated, the look in her eye growing more paniced. "I-i'm not yours.... I'm my o-own person.... y-you have no right.... just... just p-please... j-just give me back my armor.... I-i cant be this way! I need it...please..." Levi begged, begging for her armor to be returned befor she felt the bed she get tugged away agin as she cutly squeeked to tightly gripp that bed sheet agiest her chest. "Ahhh!" Levi shy cried in fear agin, that sweet scent only getting stronger the more of her young body was revealed the stonger that scent got and the more forcibly aroused she became... "S-stop!"

Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:22 am

“It was necessary to get at your shoulder with the gel and to ensure that you had no hidden weapons on the armor that the Chitine missed.” she indeed did a complete 180 in what he had seen in that cell.

Goro grinned at her timid nature. Vathen's did not wear clothes so he wouldn't have truly understood the fear though he had surmised that it was more out of her situation than anything else at this stage, even so he addressed the obvious.

“I have no eyes so I am unable to look at you,” he grinned at her again. He was mildly Psionic in nature able to shape himself and maintain a humanoid form as well as “see” in a sense. But weather or not that had did anything had not mattered to him as he felt her hold on that sheet tightening he had not fought with her but maintained his hold using the other hand to grasp the sheet near her legs and draw it up them slowly revealing her legs.

“You did make a wager. Remember agreeing not to kill me?” He chuckled. “Perhaps I should put that to the test. You will be released with your armor when I am through with you.”

A hand settled on her thigh massaging it in his grasp as he grinned at her, the scent increasing though it was doubtful she would be around enough to get addicted to it, he did not intend on keeping her though he could turn her over to his people and keep her indefinitely until he was ready to release her. The next port they reached when they resupplied made the most sense to him but until then he would enjoy her.

His hand dipped beneath the sheet from her thigh caressing the crotch of her panties with a single finger. Slowly he brought that digit up and down her. ”Now, you'll find that this isn't so bad.”

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:56 am

"Ah! Y-you c-cant see me?" Levi repeated with a shy gasp, stuggling to even think straight as that sweet sent graced her cute nose, forcing those cheek to grow ever so slightly redr with each breath she inhaled. Her young body allready showing reactions to the powerful drug in the air as her nipples grew hard and her sex grew wet with a throbbing need to be touched. Yet still the pirate resisted as she trembled timidly, hugging the sheets agiest her cute young exposed chest, stuggling to hide her nake bust befor the poor pirates eyes grew wide in a shy panic as the sheet keping her hidden was slowly being taken away piece by piece.

"Ahh!" Levi cried out in a cute gasp agin as she reached out quickly to force the sheet back down to covering her legs agin. "Y-yes! I-i remember... b-but! But I said! I said!.... I s-said....auhh!" Levi mummbled shyly befor she abruptly gasped mid sentence as the emisserys hand flipped the sheets aside to foricbly expose her legs, things, and finilly her cute childish panties to his "sight", forcing the young pirate to freeze in timid fear as she felt that slimy hand caress her inner thigh and finilly her moist covered sex letting this monster realize just how wet she already was.

"Eeeph!" Levi winced as she trembled shyly, struggling to resist the heat and the fear. Yet her phobia was to much to bare and she coudnt find the strength to move ot stop his cruel advances. "P-please!.... Auhh!... please stop! Huhh... I-i'll d-do anything els! Anything! j-just P-please let me just put clothes on! please!" Levi begged, clinching her fists tightly.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:55 am

“I can get a sense of things around me but I do not see in the same way from what I understand. I was never huge on studying but basic things are know of how others see. Just as your species has made it common knowledge of how a fly sees or a dog lacking the ability to perceive color mine has established such differences over the countless years.”

Interesting, there was still resistance and at first he had been thinking that she wasn't human, maybe even an android programmed to act a specific way or perhaps she had lacked the ability to smell. Her desire did not get the better of her though he discovered how wet she was and realized that her fear was stronger than this desire.

Again, he had misread things believing that it was perhaps the fact that she had not done this before and was clinging onto her fear more. Not that that would save her. She was on his ship after all and if she was to try to over power him she lacked any weapons in which to do it. Besides her arm was probably not at 100% not that he figured it would matter.

“Not happening. I will have you now I think.” His hand moved from her crotch to her leg gripping it as the other tugged at the sheet to get rid of it. That scent was in over drive now, and while it affected the Adda it was in a totally different way. Fortunately there were none of them here at the time.

Once he had that sheet torn away he would grip a breast letting a slimy finger roll over an erect nipple as he began to flow into the bed working to get between her thighs.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:48 am

"AUUH! N-NOOO!!" Levi cried as the emissery made his harsh threat befor suddenly advancing so roughly. Her body wincing as that slimy hand beneath the sheets stroking her moist covered sex suddenly gripped her thigh, spreding her legs while he sharply tugged the sheet away from her with his other hand leaving her completly exposed to his odd substatute for sight.

"N-NOOO! I-I CANT!!" Levi screamed, stuggling to cover herself in her terrorfied fear of simply being seen naked as Goro forced him self between her thighs. Gritting her teeth and shivered as a slimy fangers cupped and took her small modest breast and teased the stuff errect nipple as Levi kicked and let out a shout of pleasure as her phobia was fighting that musks forcing its desiring effects, yet her body seemed to be reacting just fine to the druggs effects.

"Auh! P-please! E-emissery sir!Please! I-I need my...my!! Aoohhh! P-lease! Protect me! " Levi trembled afraid, her voice shuttering as she arched and tried to roll yet his hold was to good on her.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:39 pm

This was were being a shapeless slime came in handy. His mild Psionic ability allowed him to take a humanoid shape though there was nothing that prevented him from changing that shape as he held her wrists down to the mattress another hand extended out from him peeling aside those panties.

[color=#”BF80FF] “You do not need it to protect you right now.”[/color] He was largely ignoring her as two more arms formed each taking one meager breast in his grasp, fingers sliding over her nipple as he leaned down over her letting a slimy tongue lick straight over the side of her neck.

A cock formed brushing against those wet folds as he teased along them as a tiny thread of slime extended outward to stimulate her clit. Drawing back to gaze into her eyes he had not asked her if she was ready. Rather he teased her sex for a moment longer watching her reaction before plunging straight into her with a flowing motion, filling her suddenly, just as suddenly he retract himself, teased her again then plunged forth once again.

Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 pm

"Auh! I-i dont? I dont need it?" Levi repeated shyly, trembling beneath the over zealous emissery as she was forced agiest the soft matress. Her arms forced away from covering her modest breasts, held down at either side of her as she tightly closed her eyes and soft gasped More and more of that musk filling her young lungs only increasing the drive as she slowly felt her fear fading as that burning desire began to drive her instead as she slowly began to stop struggling agiest him. A strange sight if her comradesever saw her, seeing their Red Leviathen being so submissive...

"eehh..." The pirate cutly squeeked as she canted her head to her left feeling that slimy tounge grace the arch of her senstive neck while fangers formed to cupp both her perky modest breast sending a nervous chill up and down her hyper senstive spine befor her panties were pushed aside and a stiff member formed to tease her already moist flower.

"UOOHHHH!" The notorious Red could help but scream in a pleasurable moan of passion, slightly bounching as her hips bucked out of her own control of being drugged and all. "AuH! ....Huh! P-please! I-I cant see this! I-i dont want to see this! Ahhuh..." Levi gasped in a terrorfied tone as she tightly closing her cute lust filled eyes and winced befor in one fell swoop the Emissery pressed his hard gooey member into her tight warm sex filling her completly as Levi could help but let out a silent scream of forced pleasure befor being emptyed then filled agin as the slimy poured into her over and over.

Closly a virgin, Levi only had sex a couple times, mybe a year or two ago when she was captured by slavers and poorly trained. Yet since then no one has seen her insuch a state of helplessness then she was now.....

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:17 am

Not a virgin. He was surprised given her reaction and yet at the same time he had not been figuring there were plenty that would want to be her too. But even so she was nice and tight, not too experience it seemed with all of this.

“AHHH, nice ...” He cooed. He was about to tell her to closer her eyes if she did not want to see. He never had such a luxury himself though given the way that he sensed matters.

“That's it, shut your eyes then.” Still manipulating her clit with that thin thread of slime he kept to pace nice and slow though his thrusts filled her in one swoop the fact that he was mostly liquid made it far more bearable to deal with.

Tongues began lashing over her nipples as tiny hands formed on his palms. Between flicks with a tongue of slime he sucked on those mounds as he watched her scrunched up face as she kept her eyes closed. That sweet smelling honey-like scent filling the air as he pumped into her at a steady pace.

Another tendril of slime teased against her anus, caressing it for the moment as he continued to watch her reactions or rather milk in all that his Psionic senses allowed.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next