View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Hiccup (for Levi) 

Post Re: Hiccup (for Levi)
“It is I,” he confirmed as he let her go. Of course she was practically naked before him and his head dipped down so that it was apparent that he had just eyed her breasts as he squatted retrieving the sheet and returning it to her.

He had been a degree taller than her so how he fit into her smaller suit had been a mystery at this stage though she heard him continue on. “I borrowed your suit seeing that it was just hanging around one of the labs. Mine is back on that other ship, as is your helmet but I left bread crumbs large enough for even Claw to find.

“I take it you'd be wanting your armor back. Follow me,”
he would lead her to an armory. His equipment had been fried so he did not complain about having none though it seemed a simple matter for him to type in a sequence of codes to get the armory to open.

Once inside she would find suits of padded armor and some heavier stuff along with tons of stunner rifles and stun grenades. There were blaster pistols that were set for stun though these had a lethal setting.

Gizmo may not have known what was going on here but that did not matter so much. ”Two options. We can wait for back up, I set things up where help should be arriving within a few hours. I saw them taking you and couldn't let that happen in good faith. Besides, all of Claw's stories get tedious and Pyro just wants to blow things up and isn't much of a conversationalist.” He joked as to his heroics at being here.

“Or we can just steal a ship and do things the old fashioned way. Your call.”

Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:59 am

"Gizmo! I thought you were dead!" Levi said the momment his hand lft her covered mouth. Quickly spinning around with opened arms to sudenly hugg her comrade thightly, burying her head agiest his sholder as if she had not seem him for a long long time. In truth she was worried, she had no clue if he survived, and she thought he was dead, seeing him (Well sort of) safe made her happy and forget about how nake she was. Yet it was strange seeing the rak'dos armadas own infamous Levi the Red, naked and so cute and affectionate? It was like she was a tottaly diffrent person.

"Gizmo! I thougt you died! I'm so happy your ok! I thought the robot killed you! And!... And?..." Levi said happly, greatful to see him alive, yet as she leaned back off of him, her breasts pressing cutly up agest his chest as she paused, mid sentance as she noticed him look down, directly at her cute modest breasts, forcing her to do the same.

Gizmo reminded her just how naked she was as her face lite up with a bright red blush and she suddenly pushed Gizmo away and, both her slender arms covering her breasts. "EEEP!" Levi cutly sqeeked as she hugged her self tightly and fell to her knees trembling, was she scared? The question would be, seeing this was Red? The same Red who threaten to blow up a poker game becuse a man cheated at cards? All storys of her described her as fearless? Yet here she was trembling on her knees naked, like well a scared girl to afraid to move??

It was odd seeing her this way? yet it was happening as Levi tightly closed her eyes and covered her self fearfully until Gizmo took the bed sheets and drapped them over her inorder to cover her back up. Levis eyes meet those ofvtge helmets ascshe timidly looked at him. "H-ho dd you find my armor? How are you in my armor? Your bigger ten me? H-how?" Levi asked, wanting to know the information befor Gizmo said his last few words and Levi quickly nodded yes. "Y-yes! I-i want my armor back!" Levi said hopfully...(#1)

"

Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 am

(#2).... nodded hopfully, clearly wanting her armor back as she clung to that bed sheet as if ut was the only thing that kept her from floating away into a sea of gymnophobic fear.

"Y-yes! G-give me my armor! I-i need it! Quickly! Take it off! Now!" Levi said franticly as she fallowed Gizmo to the ships armory and they closed the door. It was another strange sight to see as she ignored his plan, the guns in this room, or even most likly his safty of leaving her armor but she seemed blinded by fear and wanted that suit back more then anything in the univirse it seemed.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:44 am

“I'm happy to see you too Red. Shrapnel isn't going to kill me. Without the armor though the concussive blast of a grenade could but fortunately that wasn't the case.” There was a stark change in her, the reddening of her features, her near nakedness … he had seen her face at times though never without her armor it seemed.

Her question was a valid one but he was not going to answer how he fit just yet, it was easier to show her after all. “The armor was in an area I was passing through when I was leaving a trail for the others. These things don't appear to be tech savvy, just look at how achiac this ship is! My guess is that it's at least 20 years old.

“But stripping down right here does no good, easier to get caught. Follow me.”

She was eager for her armor though after getting to the armory he looked for suits of armor, which where nowhere as good, mostly padded stuff next to useless against energy attacks though it was of use against primitive weapons and concussive shock waves it seemed. The helmets varied a good deal though. Open faced ones were common with visors for the eyes and nose though there were some full helmets and it would be one of these he would later select.

“Now your armor.” He took off the helmet, dropped it and showed that he had no head! A moment later the armor collapsed in a pile and a blue ooze flowed out of it entering one of the Adda suits. Getting into and out of armor was a breeze … was that Gizmo! He was nearly a liquid and thus filled the container he was in to a degree. The best explanation provided this was him was pouring a pitcher of water into a smaller glass, not all of it would fit but perhaps any excess away from the bulk died or went inert until or if recollected …. there were lots of questions.

Her armor was clean though she wouldn't be able to wear a dented shoulder piece until it was repaired. Gizmo could since he had no bones and was pretty malleable in nature.

Once she had her armor back on Gizmo had a few stun grenades and a stunner already, “Well, sit back and wait or steal a ship?” He asked again in a simpler nature already figuring the answer as he took a pistol, just encase they needed something with destructive power … the stunners weren't going to effect machines after all and though he doubted they had any droids there was the one from Quebos' ship as well as others there, the weaker battle ones that while not strong would be a nuisance if they lacked the ability to damage them.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:58 am

Bright red eyes glared at Gizmo as she tightly gripped her bed sheets covering her body from sight as she waited for her armor to be returned befor she watched the helmet lift off her armors sholders as Lvi recoiled back in asuprise on the discovery of Gizmos lack of a head!

"Aww! GIZMO! Y-your head! Its gone!" Levi shreeked in suprise as she glared rwords him confused and strangly befor watchng her own armor suddenly fall to the gound in a deep, only to have a blue blob like creature crawl out. Levi couldnt help but crouch down as it passed, watching the slime quickly slither to a new set of armor. " G-gizmo? Is..is that you?" Levi asked as she was compelled to poke him as he passed while on his way to a new "body" of armor. However Levi choose not to linger on the matter to long, she has seen far more out landish things then this as the momment she saw Gizmo free of her suit Levi ran to her discarded quickly. Yet Kevi couldnt help but peak down the neck for any trace pieces of Gizmo inside?

"Dont peak...." Levi said timidly, blushing cutly as she gazed back to Gizmo as he climbed into a new suit. "I-if I see you look or... or do anything equal to what slimes do then.... then I swear I'll...I'll?" Levi said shyly, threatening Gizmo with some namless threat befor she turned her back to him and took a deep breath to compose her nerves. It was hardfor her to willngly get naked with another person in the room. Levi wasnt even known to shower with the other female pirates either as she dropped the bed sheet and stude mostly naked in the cornor, trembling shyly agin as she hastly tried to get dressed.

Levi hurried, splitting her armor into pieces quickly so she could slip on both easly such as her bootsand gloves but mostly just a top torso half and a lower body half as Levi quicly slipped on the armor piece by piece and sealed it back up were her armor conected around her curvy young hips befor she finished up with her boots and gloves...(#1)

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:26 am

(#2)... and gloves afther she removed then discarded that broken armor piece from her sholder pad and zipped up her armor then sighed softly. "Ahh... thats better..."

"You can look now Gizmo.. I'm decent agin..." Levi said this time with a slightly more calm tone, yet her cheeks were still a bright red as she spun around to look twords her strange bodyless companion as she firmly planting both hands on her hips.

"I'm doing neither... I have a bone to pick with the emissery.....And I know where his room is... " Levi would calmly say with a smirk onher cute yet scary face as she walk over to where she saw the wall of full face helmets, taking one befor she threw pulled it over her tiny head to make sure it fits her armor. Afther that she takes a stunner and moves to the armory door. "Now if you excuse me... I'm going to go ripp off the emisserys head..." Levi woukd say calmly, ready to move out.... if Gizmo didnt convincer her other wise.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:43 am

Gizmo was cool to the touch. He felt like jello otherwise, her finger sinking into him with little resistance and judging by the non reaction she did not harm him. There seemed to be no organs and no shape to him as if the armor he wore gave him shape though if she had been curious and this had been another time he would have explained his whole biology to him.

What was known was that primitive weapons were probably effective in splitting him up at best, he could probably pull himself together and by that token blasts and explosions of a minor nature that did not destroy the slime probably just blew him apart until he pulled himself back together.

“Yes, it is I,” the voice seemed to come in the direction of the slime though there was no mouth and this was telepathic rather than vocal. He was of the same species as the Rak'dos that contacted them, the same species as Goro though Goro tended to hold himself in a humanoid shape most of the time.

The armor was clean and save for the dented shoulder plate fit back into place. He did not see in the traditional sense though it was best that he did not bring that up now and he turned his back. There was not a trace of him left in the armor as she snapped it back into place.

“I had to shed about a foot in diameter … it will take me months to get that size back but I guess people are envious that I can loose weight whenever I want.” He chuckled though she was the first to learn of his species.

When she had mentioned pay back, well, that was the Red he knew. He placed a hand on her chest to halt her. “Wait a sec, Red. What are you planning? He's a Vathen but more importantly he has a ship full of these lizards. They don't seem to be so tech savvy but if we get to the Lock Jaw our odds of retribution seem to be a lot better than dealing with them hand to hand … but if you want to leave a little parting gift for him … well I'm not Pyro but I'm pretty sure I could rig up something he won't forget.”

Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:59 am

Only a few straps, zippers and clips remained undone on her suit as Levi took care of them befor she was ready to simply go get the emissery and torture or kill him slowy. She didnt care about Gizmos species or possible relations to the monster, he wasca Rak'dos pirate and his true race never mattered, if it did then Levi would have been a slave years ago. Yet it was ovious Levi was curious but right now she wanted revange, the emissery saw her naked and needed to die as far as she cared. Yet as Levi moved past Gizmo she felt the slimes press a newly taken gloved hand agiest her chest inorder to halt her from going further.

If only Gizmo could see her face under that full face helmet then he would have seen the human pirates hatful eyes as she stared daggers at him for even touching her, let alone stoping her.

It was one of those momments he was lucky he had no bones, because hes seen her break other creatures arms for less, like one unfortunate time when a strange ugly fish like alien made the mistake of coupling a feel of her cut rear end and breast n a shady dive, only to lose a few fingers in the process..... However Levi simply lookedto Gizmo and sighed.

"Ok..#1...dont touch me ever agin unless its important... understand.... you have your one warning... #2.. I was planning on taking this grenade and the stun baton, shove it so far up his globby ass he would not be able to walk straight ever agin... then afther hes a mess on the floor i was going to ripp him into a bunch of tiny pieces, put each piece in a jar then shoot eah piece out into space in ever direction jusy so he can experince hell for real..." Levi said coldly a she tightly gipped her weapon, having nothing but pure hate for the emissery it appered. "As for his body guards... I dont know?.... I dont havea issue with them yet... but If what I here is corrct they are more then willing to....uhm... never mind.." Levi stated calmly befor she paused, blushing behind her helmet at her..(#1)

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:10 am

(#2)... at her last thought.

"I dont know... I want to see him suffer.... But your right....Lets leave a trap for him... a big one... I can settle ripping away everything he loves later.."

Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:13 am

Gizmo nodded drawing his hand a way. “I thought staying alive was pretty hat would be lethal. Glass and absolute zero temperatures wouldn't last long but long enough to contemplate life … it would be a rather slow death since, well I won't get into it,” Gizmo reminded himself not to piss her off though the Vathen did not walk but slithered more or less and did not have asses but he knew what she meant. A stun grenade would be effective for a short while disrupting the electrical impulses and conscious thought.

It was easier attacking the ship indirectly though. Once those lizards were alerted things would get interesting for them. He went with her back to the bedroom taking a quick look around as to what they could rig up.

“The computer … he will need to use it at some stage and I can generate enough electrical feedback I think … granted I have to bypass a few safety measures but unlike the last ship security is a breeze to bypass.”

He needed a few tools in order to work with though. He had a few things already that he stored in his slimy body as if it were a huge pocket figuring that he may need them. “Or the light fixture … shut it off and the trigger could be that panel there to turn them on though I don't think I could generate enough of a power loop for a lethal explosion, not for a Vathen any way and with the computer I'll need a few things first to charge it up.

“Well, I guess I could make the lights lethal but that requires a bit of work. Rerouting power from one of the electrical stations to allocate more here. Normally on any other ship the power spike would be detected but these things don't seem tech savvy … just encase though a few chips from the engines of those fighters I saw in the hanger will let me hook up the computer thing. I could do it for the door but he doesn't have to use it and the computer is far more likely to catch him than a door or light fixture … he really doesn't need the lights so probably would not turn them on.”

Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:56 pm

Levi nodded her helmeted head as Gizmo made his point clear and walked with him back to the chamber she was raped in. If Gizmo was perceptive enough he woukd see the pirate slightly hesitate once she was infront of te door, almost unsure if she wanted to go back inside. If only Gizmo coukd see her face right now, she woud be bright red, blushingbembaressedat her own horrible memory here with the E
emissery.

Once Levi finilly worked up the nerve befor she stepped inside with Gizmo and paused, her breath growing rapid as her heart began ti race. It didnt take a shrink to see she was nervous, nor was it hard to put together what happened here, what happen to her given the state gizmo found her as she looked to the still damp bed from behind her helmet. The bed sheets were gone, yet the sheets over the soft matress were still damp from her multiple orgasms earlyer.

Levi kind of spaced out in her nervous day dream, missing Gizmos ideas hespoke. Levi onky recalling every putrid touch and slime traces of his fangers on her trembling body as Levi couldnt help but hugg her self and tremble...

"J-just... do it!... rigg this whole room.... I dont care how... I-i just want the slime to pay... hurry and do it..." Levi said quickly, her voice sounded paniced as ifshe just wanted to leave this room as soon as possible....

Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:01 pm

Gizmo was no dummy. With all the signs he certainly had enough to piece together what occurred here. He had not made mention of it or brought anything up though he simply nodded. Seeing her duress he pointed to the door.

“I'll get to work setting up the computer then. The lights I'm going to need those power converters from the fighters first. If you'd be so kind to get those from the hanger for me while I get to work on rigging the computer I would appreciate it.”

Seeing her reaction he was trying to dismiss her without openly doing so, after all he was just the tech. It wasn't often he had to rig things to blow, not that he couldn't do it. It was just that Pyro enjoyed doing it so much.

He was not worried too much about Levi handling the Adda. Though he questioned her state of mind she was no worse off then Claw or Pyro and barring a run in with Goro she should be fine and what were the chances of that?

Taking off his helmet he set it down to reach inside the suit retrieving a tool from his slimy body before getting to work.

“Oh, take that comlink over there. If I need to get a hold of you I''ll contact you. Better yet, give it here.” He waited to get the device, cracked it open and did his magic before resealing it and handing it back to her.

“Only I can contact you on this. Just hit the send button here and it will contact me.” He must have had a communicator too. Giving it to her he went back to the computer leaving her to deal with getting those parts. If things went wrong, well there was always plan B if she made too much ruckus but he figured that she could handle the ones at the hanger, though the pilots were probably near there in a room just off of the hanger the techs there were anything but warriors.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:19 am

Gizmo was smart not to bring in up, the every mention of what happen, or supecting what had happened may piss her off. Yet it was ovious, Levi simly glaredat that filthy bed and hugged her self. There wasa slight tremble in her stance, like she was trying to hide her her nerves deep under the very armor she wore like she ways does. However hearing Gizmos voice Levi instatly looked his direction.

"Are you sure thats a good idea?...." Levi said cautiously, thinking that the idea of splitting up was a bad idea. Levi thought as she glared at Gizmo as he unsealed his helmet, only to set it aside inorder to get some tools inside of his suit, plus a comunicator he handed over to the young pirate.

"Whats this?..." Levi asked, yet Gizmo explained soon enough befor demanding it back to tweak befor agin returning it as Levi shrugged and nodded reluctantly afther putting the comunicator on her belt. "Fine... I'll go...But hurry up and get what ou need done by the time I get back with the convrters... fucking want to hit somthing anyway... " Levi muttered coldly as she moved to the door with little els in the terms of weapons other then that stun baton.....

Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:07 pm

“A good idea … probably not but you're doing no good just standing there and I can only rig up the computer without those converters. Just try not to trip any alarms.”

This was a simple matter that he could finish before she got back. Blowing off some steam may be good for her provided … well as long as the whole ship did not come crashing down on them. The others were on their way and if things grew heated well there was that plan B …

He went back to work as she made her way to the hanger. A rush of a security team of Adda had Levi duck around a corner as they rushed past though she surmised that something was going on that probably did not involve her.

They vanished around a corner though and had not been heading to Goro's room, at least not directly so it was likely that this had not dealt with an emergency there. At the hanger though she was just in time to see the trail end of four fighters being launched. Counting there seemed to be three Adda here, smaller ones, techs she could surmise … no, a fourth at some sort of computer. When drawing near enough she could see that the monitor was some sort of sensor. There was a red blip in the middle, their ship perhaps as she could see four blips moving away towards a blue blip that was getting closer and those four red blips growing closer to it.

The Adda was wearing a head set that had a microphone that he was speaking into as he watched, probably staying in touch with the fighters she could guess. The atmosphere here seemed to be one of alert tension and it made her wonder for a moment … was that the Lock Jaw out there or was it something else?

Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:21 pm

If Gizmo coukd only see her face then he woud note the annoyed scow she gave him as he basicly told her to get lost. Rolling her ruby red eyes behind that full faced helmet, frustratingly gritting her teeth befor she simply turned around and crossed her arms leaving. A clear sigh she was mad but it coukdnt be helpped and Levi blowing off some steam was probly a good thing anyway..

Yet Levi left Gizmo alone, twirling the the stunn baton in her hand as she casually walked down the ships hallway in search for the hanger.

Levi eventally found her way afther
she ducked behind a cornor avoiding a swift patrol of adda, quickly noting their haste movments back the way she came yet not twords the emisserys chamber it seemed. However Levi sent Gizmo a heads up just in case. "Heads up... four arms patroling in your area Giz...." Levi whispered into her comm befor she stealthly move forward afther waiting for the patrol to disapear around a cornor befor movng forward.

Levi eventually found the hanger bay and unfortunatly it was occupied by four of these odd four armed creeps shes seen marching around the ship as Levi just caught the sight of four fighters blasting off out of the hanger.

Levi had no clue what was going on bt te seemed to be on alert from somthng... mybe Rak'dos was closing in to get her and Gizmo back? She didnt know?... however she did know the four aliens were distracted by the monitors and radar equipment as she simply kept moving. It was better to just move past them then raise alarms as she snuck her way into the hanger and hopfully find those comverters with being spotted.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next