View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Taken (for Levi and Cece) 

Post Re: Taken (for Levi)
In the blink of an eye Phoebe opposed these vile men and wasted little time speaking to her fellow agent for the continuous pressure of relentless sexual assault and an uncertain fate had caused the young blonde to short circuit in the midst of a pirate stronghold. She was as much of a fighter as anyone, but by no means a heroine as the very notion of aggravating the situation solely worsened the opinions their captors had of them. She might draw more attention than Cece by fucking them up just a tiny bit and perhaps that was the plan all along, but what happened could not be reversed.

Hell, Cece would not even have been here today if not for them having to drop off further nodes for their reconnaissance network in the sector, prepping yet another listening post for deployment in the engine compartment of the small scout vessel.

"Show me what kind of man you are and lower your weapon, fucking coward!" She froze, not due to the fact that they had the evidently infuriated woman at gunpoint, but rather that they involved the pink haired engineer. "You wouldn't .." They held the operative on display like a slab of meat and humiliated her, threatened her by shoving that gun betwixt her breasts as they all ogled the brief albeit intriguing performance, enough to have the blonde grit her teeth and clench her hands into fists in a moment of defiance, but Phoebe did not act just yet. They were more valuable to them alive anyway, if only to keep them around for carnal pleasantries.

"I'll ream your ass with my gun if you don't stop touching her, fucking sicko." Of course it was nothing more than a thought, but what was she supposed to do now? Surrender meant defeat and defeat translated over into giving themselves freely unto everyone in their presence. "Trapped with a mechanic of all people, too .. You could not have screwed up more." Someone else might have been more beneficial to her current dilemma, but someone without combat experience would severely inhibit any attempts to leave this mess without having their brains fucked out at least several times over.

"They've torn my gloves to shreds and I suppose reaching my coilgun is out of the question, too. You've done a fucking fantastic job getting yourself captured, Phoebe." However, for the sake of Cece and their future attempts to escape, she was about to lay down her arms if not for the men pouncing on her, tearing each glove apart as a third layer inbetween two silken ones cracked open thanks to the mechanic and electronic components therein, their slim thickness allowing them to tear it to pieces with their bare hands.

"N-No! Leave me be! You disgusting pieces of sh- Augh!" She squirmed in their grasp, unable to break free and flushed from something other than pure rage as hands traced over and manhandled these modest breasts of hers, the colder air all around them easily forcing her nipples to stiffen if not for the rougher gropes and squeezes cascading over them. "D-Don't .. Don't touch me .. Ah .. P-Pigs, the lot of you .."

Cece might have the better looks, but considering the sheer number of men and just how eager each of them seemed to explore the two women at their disposal, certainly Phoebe would receive a fair share of attention that day. She had one thing over the hot blooded blonde, too, and that was to make herself appear relatively tame which should come in handy in case an opportunity of escape ever arises in the near or, as fate would have it, the distant future.

A discharged firearm had the pilot tense up as if temporarily frozen, only to rear her head and eyes back to the position it originated from. Asparagus eyes honed in on the newcomer and almost immediately Phoebe thought nothing of the female donning pirate gear and armor, but for some reason it was enough to get the others to stop sizing them up. It seemed they were going to argue over who may claim them as their own, for better or for worse, and Phoebe sought to tread the path less supportive of rape. She might just do the same to them, but at least they exchanged several dozen potential rapists for one.

Red. A name or nickname, it did not matter. If they would leave her to the woman, surely escape would be far more feasible than fighting dozens of these tall, strong pirates, no matter how despicable Phoebe simply lacked the strength or prowess in battle to overcome them. An ordinary woman, on the other hand, would be far simpler.

"Bullshit!" Naturally there had to be a reason why they bothered discussing matters with her in the first place, but for the moment Phoebe prioritised actually getting out of their current situation without as much of a scratch. Well, at least Cece should for Phoebe could care less about saving herself to the very conclusion of their stay, whenever that may be. "You fucking fired on us, you pulled us out of our ship! You've got some nerves to say we started it!"

Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:56 pm

Cece winced as her weapon was smacked away. She tried her best not to squeal- because she knew she couldn't show how vulnerable she truly was. It wasn't like it mattered in the long run, though. Moments later, the room was flooded with strange, tall silhouettes. The scenery had shifted so fast that the young girl couldn't keep up with it. Amongst the sea of pirates was her friend, Phoebe. It disgusted the agent to see her friend in such a condition. Then, hands began to press against her soft skin. No matter how much she moved or struggled, she could feel greedy hands feel up her figure. She swatted a few hands away, but it wasn't enough. "S-stop it...!" Her heart was racing. She needed to get out of here, but how? With each passing second her clothing was torn apart. She could feel the various hands rubbing against her near-naked body. All that was left was her black undergarments. Her body shivered with every vile comment from the pirates. "No..." Cece wanted to cry.

Then came the signal. A crowd of pirates was dispersed from Phoebe's area. Immediately, the pink-haired girl sprawled forward to help retaliate. "Phoebe, let me help yo-" Suddenly, someone yanked Cece's arms, forcing her down to her knees again. She was going to be used as a hostage. The agent hated herself for being so useless. She was pulled to her feet and forced to approach the front of the stand-off.

The lizardman approached her and kneeled down to her level. She gave the monster a dirty glare, before spitting on his foot. In one quick swoop, her bra fell from her chest. Cece's breasts were now freed from their prison, and out in the open for all the pirates to appreciate. Cece didn't care. She still stared at the lizardman with distaste. Then, her eyes widened as something rose from the lizardman's hand. It was a gun! The agent flinched for a moment and tried her best to back up. Was he aiming for her heart? Instead, the soldier had placed the weapon between her large breasts. Soldiers nearby could squeeze her breasts while they mashed and consumed the gun. The cold metal completely disappeared between her heavenly breasts. Her nipples became hard, and her cheeks flushed bright red. This was what awaited the girls if they couldn't escape. Cece hated being treated like this. She was just a vent for their lust. She hated, hated, hated, hated it!

"Just shoot him, Phoebe!" Cece was well-informed as to what happened with captured ADD agents. This was perhaps their only chance of escape. The stand-off continued until she dropped the gun and was mauled by the nearby men. "Phoebe, no!" The girl cried out. Damn it, was Cece just some sort of distressed princess? All she could do was to let out helpless cries while her friend tried to fight for their lives. The girl pounded her fist into the ground.

A loud piercing sound caused Cece to look up. The room became quiet, and out approached a small armored girl. She was by no means the largest pirate. In fact, she was probably the smallest out of all of them. As the two pirates began arguing, Cece immediately ran to Phoebe's side. She helped her friend slowly back up to her feet. The girl used one hand to cover her breasts from the monsters. Cece looked over at Red. The woman even shorter than Cece and Phoebe, yet she demanded so much respect from them. How? All she knew was that if she could convince Red to take them along with her, then they'd be able to avoid being violated by these men. A lesser of two evils, no doubt.

"That hooligan threatened to kill us!" If the short pirate truly saw the girls as part of their property, then maybe pushing the girl's limit would help the two get out of here faster. "There were two of us and a bunch of them, and he still was ready to pull the trigger!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:37 am

Hearing both agent Cece's and Phoebe's outbutsts caused the lizard pirate's blood to boil as he angerly bared his sharp teeth at the two. "SSSSHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! Or ElS I'LL FUCK YOU TO DEATH... YOU TWO ARE OUR-R-" The Lizard pirate Mavrick yelled in anger, waving his gun at both Cece and Phoebe befor BOOM! he was abruptly cutt off by the seciond loud gun shot that The shorter pirate known as Red fired off into the hanger bay ceiling.

"Quiet!!" She shouted! Her petiet form twisting in her black and red light armor thathugged her young athletic body as she sharply turned andtwisted to look around at everyone involved in this horrible fued, but her helmets bright red neon eyes mostly focused in on the two agents Cece and Phobe and the pirate ringleader Mavrick who was responsable.... "I dont care who shot at who....or who tried to kill who!.... I knw care about the fact that they both!... You both!... are mine!...." Red shouted as she pointed back at the two agents while she turned and look at them both coldly. "And If anyone touches them... then there will be hell to pay!" Red threaten as she gazed around the hanger full of pirates crowding around them all... yet more eyes were on thevery naked and sexy Cece and Phoebe then thei comrade Red....

"Thiss isss bull ssshit Red!...." The lizard pirate Mavrick called out in anger agin, waving his large pistol at the three of them. "You know thissss issss jusstified Red!.... sss.... The ADD are the onesss at fault for it all!.... You better let ussss have our fun 'Naked maiden, Levi the Red'....." Mavrick said coldly as he seemed to mock Red withsome title. "The leassst they can do iss ssuck our cockssss!....you better let usss... or better yet join.... or els I'll tell the head cl...ugh! Rghhh!" Mavrick argued with cruel mocking words, threatening Red befor he suddenly recoilded back in scream of pain as his chest plate suddenly erupted in a shower of blue and yellow sparks!

Red had shot the threatening..(#1)

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:18 am

(#2)...

Red had shot the threating lizard pirate! A point blank gun shot to his armored covered chest with her heavy blaster, knowing full well the shout woudnt have killed him, only left him stunned at he sailed back into the crowed of pirates who all quickly scrabbled forward to catch him to keep their would be leader on his feet. " Ugh... R-Red you... little..." Mavrick would mutter under his breath as Red would holster her blaster pistol and simply look around at the crowed of pirates and shout. "Any one els want to make threats.... I have plenty of charges left in my gun if you want to try... Anyone? Come on... you want either me or my property?.... Huh?....No one?... good... " Red would shrugg befor she would flick her gaze back at the two agents and nodd her head asking them to fallow her. "you two come with me.......And dont try anything stupid... you wount make it out of her alive..." Red would say quietly twords at the two as if to hide te phrase from the others befor she would lead them out of the hanger..... Yet not befor a bold pirate ran up and gave both Cece and Phoebe a nice hard swatt on the ass.

Red would lead them out of the hanger bay and into a long coridor leadng deeper into the war ship's inner structure, eventually leading the pair through some nerrow busy halls where more pirates seemed to eye and whisled at the two mostly nude agents befor finilly Red lead the pair out of sight and to a medium sized room labeled as 02 armory.

The room Red had lead both Cece and Phoebe to appeared to be reperposed into a medium sized living area, complete with a bed, shower and cooking area, almost like a small studio apparment as Red lead both Cece and Phoebe inside, only to quickly close the door and press her back to it and sigh deeply, hanging her helmet covered head releafed. "Oh... god that was close...."

Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:50 am

"Are these people for real?" In truth Phoebe stood no chance against any of them with her sophisticated gloves torn to pieces, but the heat of the moment and the very notion of choosing either sexual escapades with an entire horde of pirates or simply tagging along with some delicate female had the short woman take action. "Motherfucker!" She recoiled once Mavrick lashed out at them verbally, intimidated by the barrel of a gun pointing her way, then at Cece, wondering if his temper was likely to get any of them killed on the spot today.

She eased into the comforting hold of her comrade, Phoebe more of a little sister in the arms of the emerald eyed mechanic thanks to her own size. Warmth enveloped her at once due to their lack of clothing in several places, feeling slightly better overall and yet escape could not seem any farther than it did now. "I'm sorry I couldn't kill him, but I thought he was going to shoot you for sure if I decided to act .." Completely surrounded by hostiles and their fate depending on the most frail of them all, the blonde hardly thought of them as likely to be saved anytime soon. However, at the very least Phoebe would have this moment to hold on to as an arm wrapped itself around the engineer for support whilst being helped back onto her feet, glaring into the masses all around.

"Shit!" Of the resulting verbal exchange Phoebe didn't catch much in her current mental state of distress, encountering wanton looks everywhere before another shot fell out of the blue, bright sparks drawing her attention to the two arguing pirates. "Holy- She just shot that guy!"

It was enough to get him and the others to back off, at least, which was more than enough for Phoebe to respect that particular decision. "Insanely stupid or incredibly brave .. I can't quite decide which." She looked them over once more. "I suppose it makes sense, they hardly understand anything but violence, or even flat out dominance considering that they're not banging her in our stead right now." But how? She was a woman, short, didn't look like much of a threat if her firearm were to be taken away, so how on earth did that happen? Phoebe did not have an answer, and truly didn't care to have one as long as they got out of this hangar bay. "It just depends on whether that was all show or for real .. I'd hate to be stuck with her in case of the latter."

A journey of profound humiliation ensued nevertheless once they had been permitted to depart. She could not make much sense of her words, whether they were to invoke trust or fear of being left without Red at any given moment, but Phoebe clasped a hand over her delicate nethers as to retain what little measure of pride the agent still had whereas the other covered her modest breasts. She stayed close to Cece, making her aware of her presence nearby just in case, but that smack on her phenomenal ass had quite an echo resound off the spacious hangar.

"Bastards! All of them! I would love to see they day they'll all end up messing with the wrong people." But that was everything Phoebe could do, insult them in silence, for opposing them directly any longer would have been remarkably foolish.

They wound up elsewhere aboard the war ship, soon arriving in an actually comfortable living suite which appeared to be fairly well maintained for a pirate's quarters. Phoebe headed on inside, hands covering her most sacred body parts whilst glancing over to Cece, silently urging her fellow agent to exercise restraint for the moment at hand. A woman in armor and a weapon within reach had been far more dangerous than one without, and for now there was little reason to trust Red in the first place. She got them out of there, certainly, but was it for personal gain or the actual desire to help them out of a sticky situation?

"What do you mean, close?" She addressed the short pirate maiden out of the blue, curious as to why the female bothered putting her own safety at risk for a bunch of strangers.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:19 am

Cece was glad that Phoebe found comfort in her. She knew that the blonde woman must've thought that she would be able to escape- if only it wasn't for the mechanic. The pink-haired girl would eventually prove her worth though. What she lacked in strength, she made up with in smarts. It was only a matter of time until they escaped. The Texan believed this after seeing the fight between the lizardman and Red. The two argued with one another, eventually leading to the lizardman getting shot. If getting shot was what quieted the pirate, it meant that these groups out outlaws weren't organized by the slightest. No, they only won through numbers and brute force. "We'll make it out of here..." The pink-haired girl whispered to her friend. "There's a jealous atmosphere in here... we'll make our escape when this situation escalates." Encouraged by their new situation, she stood up. The agent kept her friend close to her for comfort. They were still surrounded by men, and still naked.

"G-good, let's go." Cece smiled. She wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible. Every moment that passed, she felt like the pirates were all violating them in their minds. The agent shivered at the thought of it. They walked behind red, only to feel a stinging feeling press against her back. Cece jumped, grabbing her ass. The girl turned around and shot the pirate a flustered look before hurrying along.

It wouldn't stop though. Pirates continued to harass the two. Cece dug her nails into her skin. She made sure to speak low enough so that Red couldn't hear her. "Phoebe... if for some reason we can't escape and I'm used as a hostage, do whatever it takes to escape. They won't kill me. You saw the look they had in their eyes... They definitely, definitely won't kill us." She continued, "And if you do escape, contact ADD and come rescue me."

They entered into the room. Immediately, the pink-haired girl scanned the area. She made a mental note of where everything was- just in case. Cece's attention returned to Red. The girl stepped forward. One arm still covered her breasts, and the other covered her womanhood. "...You're on our side, right?"

Monsters:

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 am

The walk of shame here was infact along one for both naked agents. Each turn, each long coridor they passed through they saw pirates and alot of them, some were armored in simiure armor as their pirate maiden savior wore, while others were more casualy dressed in more comfortable attire. Yet even more intreastingly was the ammount of aliens that made up this crew? Phoebe and Cece were sure no two aliens were the same that they pasted, seeing all manners of shapes and sizes, some with arms or tenticles or no limbs at all.... yet one thing was clear for sure, each one they passed had lust in their eyes for the two... if not the three, but they were smart enough to never attempt somthing like that, not agiest their own.

Once the trio reached Red's room they would see the young pirate maiden that saved them quickly motion them inside as she tried to shied them from the gawking eyes of her horny clans men and women befor following them in her self, putting her small frame to the heavy steel door and huffed with a sigh of relief. " Oh.... god that was close.." Red sighed.

The room Red had had them too was medium in size, not luxury living but nice for were she was at. It only had two doors on the inside that they could see, one was oviously the way out and the other lead to a bathroom and shower on the right of the room while to the left was a mini fridge, brakfest nook with a stove and finily a small cott for sleeping and beside it was a small built in closet and dresser...

Hearing one of her guests speak Red looked up, the red glowing eyes of her helmet focusing on Phoebe and Cece. The two noticing a sudden jump come off Red as if she was startled by their appearance. If onky they could see her face."I-It was close... uhm..becuse any one could have claimed you two...." Red stated looking between them both, her back to the unlocked door befor she alost timidly look away from the pair of nude agents. "Which side is that? I'm not on any sides" .... (#1)

Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 am

(#2).... "Which side is that? I'm not on any sides..." Red said to Cece, the sound of her voice was almost low behind her face concealing helmet, like she was shy or nervous in this situation, noticably trembled with her back agiest the door slightly befor slowly reaching up to her helmet and with both hands gave it a slight twist and with a hiss of escaping air she pulled the helmet up and off her sholders. The pair seeing a mane of thick long silver white hair spill out from the pirate maidens helmet anddown er sholderscand back, finilly revealing Reds cute young face to her naked guests as she glared at them both with two unnaturaly ruby red eyes.

Finilly face to face the cute young girl befor looked no older then 20 years old, rather petiet and frail looking as the pirate maid gazed back at the pair in awkwardly in silience, blinking confused as not sure what to say befor Reds cheeks lite up in a shy bright red blush as she averted her eyes from the pair and pointed to the closet and dresser on the far end of the room by her cott as she reched up to cover her eyes and give the pair some kind of respect to what modesty they had left. "Ah... h-hurry up and put some clothes on.....please..... Their all my size s-so.... they might be tight... but your free to use any thing you like in here...." Red mummbled shyly. "Uhm...oh!.... I-i'm levi by the way... uhm... Levi the Red....." Levi would say shyly ascshe waited on the pair to do as she asked..

Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:03 am

"Same goes for you." Phoebe was no fool and trusted that she might be better suited for the job, but if Cece managed to slip out of here somehow, there would be no question as to whom their fate depended on. If either of them fleeing from the scene happened to turn the situation for better or for worse, Phoebe did not know. It solely made sense to believe that whoever stayed behind would be incredibly difficult to locate once more in case the pirates decided to retreat from the sector, to the point where their commanding officers might simply abandon the search for what mechanic was worth risking the lives of many more for a search and rescue party in pirate occupied territory?

They caught themselves a jittery one, or rather the jittery woman caught them since the first time Red seemed to lay eyes on their shamefully exposed bodies, the short pirate appeared to have been startled. Phoebe had to ponder on that for a moment, more so once the concealed femme fatale could not bring herself to look at them for extended periods of time. "She didn't have any trouble dealing with the guys outside, but is utterly fazed at the sight of nude women?" She would have likely sported a grin if not for their miserable situation. "Are we being played here? Is this a joke? Are we the joke?"

She inhaled deeply, uncertain as to what exactly the two agents were to make of their bashful heroine. "You've helped us out back there, big time. Why do that for anything other than not wanting to see us raped and pillaged by everyone in there?" If Red sought to set them free eventually, Phoebe had no caught up on that particular notion just yet. Somehow the flushed blonde doubted that their current state of safety would be permanent, not even if they were confined to quarters for whatever duration their stay aboard the pirate vessel entailed.

There was the big reveal of their savior and needless to say, Phoebe sheepishly looked back into those stunning red eyes, feeling even more vulnerable than before. "I have to admit .. She's fairly easy on the eyes."

But that was the extent of her positive thoughts on the matter. They were no allies. Imprisoned aboard such an enormous pirate vessel, there weren't many places to go unaccompanied and their single bodyguard happened to look the weakest of the three. She blushed harder upon giving the two nude agents a once over as if there really had been some sense of shame within the female pirate, but that about summed up any redeeming qualities thus far. It truly wasn't the best way for them to kick things off.

Initially Phoebe had not moved and wondered how viable straight up pouncing Red had been in an attempt to disarm her then and there, but quickly decided against it. They needed someone to protect them for the time being and without further intelligence as to how to sneak past any guards on their currently non-existent escape route, how to get one of their own ships up and running since her own happened to be a fairly elegant chunk of metal and little more, there simply had been too many variables Phoebe knew nothing about.

She turned around and steadily walked over to the dresser, covering her own shame as good as humanly possible, but there simply was no hiding how an ample amount of thrilling curves bent and shifted with her every motion, that supple peach shaped rump of hers flexing exquisitely with every sway of her hips due its magnificent mixture of muscle and luscious flesh, performing quite an unwanted show on her path to some clothes.

"Might as well be a clothed prisoner .." Thankfully Phoebe had been more like Red in stature than Cece and selected a tank top, lengthy pants and, most importantly, underwear to hide the most treasured portions. She dreaded to think just how tight those clothes might be otherwise and doubted that her partner would think too highly of any offered garments, but everything was better than not wearing anything at all. Still, the blonde agent used the chance to speak to her comrade in a low volume, hoping that their third companion would not tune in on their conversation. "So .. Cece? What do you think of her? Do you believe she can be trusted for now?"

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Cece had no doubt that all of them would have claimed the girls before the month's end. They were pirates after all. Wretched pirates ruining the galaxy with their selfish desires and lust. The pink-haired girl frowned at Red's response. What did she mean she wasn't on anyone's side? Well, at least the girl was honest. The agent half-expected an alien underneath the helm, but instead was treated to a rather human-looking being. It had surprised the engineer that someone who looked so... pure... was able to demand so much respect. "I'm Cece." The Texan said simply before walking over to the wardrobe. The pink-haired girl held out a single hand to cover her friend's ass as they walked to the dresser. Cece glanced back at Levi the Red to see if she was checking the girls out. There wasn't much that would fit the busty girl, so she had to resort to the baggiest clothing that Levi owned. Picking up a grey sweater and black sweats was fine. Cece's womanly assets still stuck out underneath the clothing, but it was better than nothing. The girl didn't put any underwear underneath. She doubted Levi would have anything in her size.

The agent lowered her head while she was changing. She spoke in a low tone. "No, she can't be trusted. She's a pirate. There's a selfish reason why her crew attacked us in the first place, and I don't believe she's any better than her crewmates... But, she's also our best shot at escaping. We have to pretend. Pretend that we're still suspicious of her, then slowly make her believe that we trust her." Cece continued, "She's not a good person. No. matter. what. she. does." Cece finished dressing first, and walked back over to the silver-haired girl.

"So? What's next? Why'd you take us in?" The young girl asked directly, crossing her arms. Cece stood up straight, looking condescendingly at their savior.

Monsters:

Sun May 03, 2015 12:01 am

It wasnt respect Levi commanded here, it was simply the rules of conduct on board the vessel. Those that claim somthing or someone own that property, it doesnt matter how or when it happens only that it does and other witniss the claim, and infront of all those pirates in the hanger earlyer Levi had plently of eye witnisses see she claimed the two agents for her self. Yet judging by Levis reaction earlyer the pair couldnt assume she was weak just by her size, she must have some other skill set that earned her the name Levi the Red.

The pair woukd digg through Levi's dresser drawers and pull out articals of clothing to wear as Levi covered her eyes and gave tem their privicy. Most of it was Levi's size of chorse and was not as baggy as Cece may have hoped for. Cece finding the sweats and sweater Being tight fitted around her hips and bust, and hardly fitting her body leaving her abdomin exposed in a sexy way, while the undergarment Phobe founds were suprisingly cute? very cute.... almost childish in a way of choice of desigh, being mostly bright colors and stripe decorated. Leaving them to wonder why her choices of panties and bras were thoses kinds? Also the posdibly Levi was wearing a pair now?

However during all this, Levi couldnt help herself as she took a peak. Dividing her fangers to check out the pair for a split seciond, atchingthem get dressed as she gasped at their gorgious curves and soft lookimg skin! It made her blush at the sight! as Levi's heart rate rose slight, ecspecily aftger Cece noticed! as Levi yelped cutely as she quickly tryed to play it off like she wasnt looking! "Ah!" Lucky for them, Levi was more distracted by their womenly figures then their conversation....

Once the pair was done getting dressed Levi would uncover her eyes and let out a soft sigh of relief now they were both clothed, slaping her two redden cheeks in a cute manner to almost quell her nerves.....(#1)

Mon May 04, 2015 10:19 am

(#2).... to quell her nerves befor Levi's bright ruby red eyes flicked yup to each of theirs with a new found focus like she was nolonger distracted, distracted by their nakedness. Gracing them both with a cocky smirk as she crossed her arms. "Well now that your not distracting me... with your... Urh... Nevermind...." Levi woud blushed agin, befor she she shook her head in another shy cute way. " Anyway.... I-i only saved you to for the ADD bounty on Las'ari.... nothing more...." Levi would lie, repling to their questions as she calmly walked passed thepair infront of her dresser to her bed and casually sat down with a heavy plob on her sleeping cott. In truth, she saved them for less selfish reasons, she disliked rape, slaver, and anything to do with those things..... and that fact her clan even indulges in it makes her blood boil. Yet the pair probly realized Levi clearly did this for more then money.

Mon May 04, 2015 10:33 am

“Striped panties? What kind of pirate wears these?” More importantly, what kind of pirate were they dealing with? She might have feigned embarrassment or shame as to convince the two agents to let their guard down, to lull them into a false state of comfort and that’s where Cece had been beyond correct. She was a pirate and saving them from certain rape cast her into a more heroic light and yet made her true nature all the more obscure.

In essence there was nothing wrong with Cece’s assertions and Phoebe would have a hard time trying to dissuade her partner from thinking along those lines for the short blonde pilot did very much the same. If there was any good person to be found aboard their current prison, it had to be themselves. Anyone with a conscience would have long since bolted the place, especially women considering what Levi’s fellow crewmen happened to be up to little more than a few minutes before winding up in the safety of her room with two female captives in tow who lost everything they had in a matter of seconds.

“You have a point.” She acknowledged the remainder of her thoughts in silence. Seeing a fellow agent exposed to an extent had been nothing new to her since a few at a time tended to shower after training exercises and Cece had been no exception to the rule hence there was no shame on Phoebe’s features after meeting up with the other two women.

Apparently they were meant to be sold off on a planet whose designation did not tell Phoebe anything as to how far they currently were from losing their freedom completely, not that Red appeared to be willing to sell them off in the first place, but deception often tended to be key and in case they were deceived, nothing truly mattered for no response they received might actually be true at all, but they had to get some kind of information from their captor. If they were running on time, which they obviously were due to pirates roaming the halls outside and their more than certain departure from the colossal pirate vessel in one form or another, then Phoebe sought to have a rough estimate.

“How long do you think it’ll take us to get there?” It gave them some kind of time frame throughout which they should strive for an escape. Days were better than hours although Phoebe doubted they’d head to Las’ari immediately unless they were already underway, not to mention detours, further encounters with vessels begging for capture and such.

There was more and Phoebe didn’t dare ask in the first place, but figured that gathering a bit of background information was vital for their survival. If there was any explanation as to why Red was respected by others to the point they let two captured agents depart from their midst, the young pilot wanted to know. “I’ve got another question .. Why do they call you Levi the Red?”

Sat May 16, 2015 8:33 pm

((Back from vacation! :D ))

When Cece caught the silver-haired woman staring at them from behind, she knew at that moment the woman wanted something from them. Something physical. A sly smile appeared across the Texan's lips. The ADD agents met back with Red. The small slip-up from the pirate was all the engineer needed. "Distracting you with our... what?" Her voice was low and seductive. She bent down slightly, as if interested in hearing what the woman had to say. Instead, Levi was rewarded with a teasing cleavage. The agent normally never liked to succumb to temptation. But she was willing to push Levi's buttons a little bit. Especially when it seemed like the girl was too scared to assert herself over the women. She remained quiet and let her partner do all the talking. The pink-haired girl would casually swing her hips from side to side.

The pirate-girl wanted something more from these two women, other than just freeing them from the other pirates. She had kept her eyes glued to their bodies, which meant that she wanted to touch them. It was a concern, as Cece was never much of a seducer. She'd make sure to tell Phoebe this information when they were alone. The engineer hooked her hand around Phoebe's hips and pulled the woman in closer to her. It looked like the Texan was being overly protective of her friend. If Levi wanted something, she'd have to tell the girls with her own lips.

Monsters:

Mon May 25, 2015 8:08 pm

"M-mybe a couple of days.... maybe not... I dont know... its a diffrent path each time..." Levi awnsered.

Think what they want of her, Levi honestly had nothing but good intentions here. She hated the fact Rak'dos even dambled in sex slavey and choose to disrupt it as much as possible, yet it didnt mean her rescuees had any clue of her true intentions. Levi knew they were suspicious, noticing the way they glared at her as she sat on ner soft sleep cot, fingers figiting a strap on her form fitting armor suit nervously befor a sharp blush formed on her face as one of the agents, the blond one asked Levi a question that made her jump with a cute embaressed yelp!

"Huh! O-oh! Uh.... T-thats j-just a stupid nick name the clan gave me.... i-it means... uhm...." Levi said with a cute shy stutter as she scrambled to think of away to awnser that question with out giving away the truth as her cute face turned a bright crimson red in color as Phobe asked (possibly the meaning) befor her face only grew brighter red as Cece suddenly approched, forcing Levi to lean back away as the teasing mechanic leaned in. Instantly Levi's face grew paniced and flushed, her wide red eyes darting down at Cece's top as she was giving the pirate a perfect view down her sweater. Cece sparking the desired reaction yet possibly not the wanted result.

"Uh!...I-i...have to go.... I'll be r-right back!...." Levi said in a paniced tone, her face bright red in color as she quickly hopped off her bed and stormed twords her bathroom in a hurryed haste. "Uh... there are drinks and stuu
ff... h-help your selfs... I'm going to... uhm.... Shower! Yeah! D-dont leave the room!" Levi said at the door to her bath room in a embarressed tone befor closing it quickly with a slight slam, yet little did Levi know her paniced closing of the door forced it to hang ajar.

Sat May 30, 2015 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next