View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Taken (for Levi and Cece) 

Post Re: Taken (for Levi)
“A couple of days ..” Sobering words for the blond pilot to process though her mind insisted on extracting further information through idle conversation Phoebe refrained from doing just that. It being a different path each time, according to their captor anyway, there seemed to be little point in asking unless they were truly going to discuss logistics then and there, what they had boarded and such as well as what they might wish to drop off on certain worlds.

Levi the Red, on the other hand, hardly got her title by pursuing the course of a stone cold killer, that much became clear to Phoebe once her face flushed to an even greater extent. Shame expressed for herself or for them as they wound up in her care, perhaps merely embarrassment from having to watch their nubile bodies, there were a few hints to go on and yet Phoebe didn’t understand any of it until Cece practically played a royal flush, then latched onto her partner’s well sculpted hips, holding her fellow agent awfully close to herself.

“She wants us! As in, for real!” Green eyes widened at that realization. She was never one to openly meddle with women in that manner and yet Cece forced her hand by drawing her close. The shorter operative blushed thanks to her rapidly conquered decency yet could not help but ponder on what exactly Levi’s thought on the matter entailed. She obviously didn’t want them to be enslaved yet there must have been more to her stares than Phoebe initially ascertained. Cece seemed to enforce that notion once Levi fled the scene, leaving the bathroom door ajar.

Too bad Levi had but one bed at her disposal. Phoebe wondered how matters were going to play out sooner or later for not even the three of them would have the opportunity to stay awake forever.

She let her gaze flicker to Cece. “Um ..” They were close, close enough to allow for an easy comparison of their charms, not that Phoebe truly cared about that once her own muscles felt a little less like jello and now served to rest a hand on Cece’s own, more or less trying to peel away. “I-I mean .. She's gone .. I believe you can stop touching me now.” Whatever Cece wound up doing, Phoebe maintained a low voice as to prevent Levi from overhearing their conversation. “We should not behave in this manner, especially when working in the field.”

Too close for comfort for the hot blooded blond? Perhaps, but for good reason. Her eyes narrow slightly, still fixated on the woman who had not warned her about flat out teasing their alleged captor. “Now .. What part of ‘slowly make her believe that we trust her’ was that exactly? Are you going to tell me what your plan is or am I supposed to guess?” She crossed her arms before her modest chest, breathing a tender sigh that enhanced it the slightest bit further before exhaling once more. “You're playing a dangerous game, trying to mess with her head like that, but still .. You’ve got to fill me in if you want me to be game for anything, Cece.”

Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:57 pm

It was obvious that the two girls weren't going to follow Levi into the bathroom. Rather, it was like Phoebe said: they shouldn't force the situation onto the pirate. Cece, however, believed her actions were justifiable. The pink-haired girl didn't back off of her friend just yet. She remained close to Phoebe, lightly brushing her soft arm against the other ADD agent. "It was a spur of the moment thing. It's obvious this Red girl has a weakness. I'm just lightly pushing her, is all. We're still going to trick her into believing we trust her." She came closer to her friend, whispering in her ear. "I'm supposed to be the fragile, can-barely-fight engineer of the ADD. Isn't it more natural for me to seem desperate than you, an actual fighter?" The Texan gave her friend some personal space, walking over to casually examine the belongings in her room. She stared blankly at the night dresser beside the bed.

"Truth is, I'm scared." Cece breathed heavily before taking a seat on the bed. She placed her hands on the bed, but couldn't stop them from shivering. While she was calm and collected just moments ago, fear and uncertainty finally began to sink in. Could they even trust Levi's words, even now? Those 'few days' could mean anything else. What if Levi tossed the girls back outside with the rest of the pirates? Anything could happen. Or, what if Levi was playing an acting game as well? There was no way such a hostile pirate could establish dominance with that shy personality. It was clear that the Texan girl was stressed. The next words weren't for Phoebe so much as they were for Cece to reassure herself. "Phoebe, I'm not going to seduce her. You know I'm not like that." She said somberly.

"I was thinking... what if Levi is pulling off an act herself? Am I just overthinking things?" Cece ruffled through her pink hair, collapsing onto the bed. "Ughh... I don't know..."

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Levi never expected anyone to fallow or join her, honestly she ran into the bathroom to escape for a momment, escape from the two of them and their charming bodies. The two were making her nervous and her clear issues were showing to much for her to stay as Levi simply ran some warm water, spashed some in her face as she looked into the mirror, her cheeks still a bright red from only momments ago.

"Ehhh Why me.... WHY ME!"' The pirate made whispered to her self befor a temper lashed out as she shouted and slammed her hands agiest the counter top in a light fit fury, forgitting her guests were in the other room. "Why does this keep happen.... Ehhh I need to stop saving stupid agents who get caught..." Levi whispered to her self agin befor she let out a soft sigh befor she began to get undressed and take that shower she mentioned to the two earlyer all while Cece and agent phobe discusted in privite for now.....

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:49 pm

Such ample temptations were enough for Levi to flee the scene, but for Phoebe they happened to be equally discomforting once Cece embraced the shorter operative. If both pirate and pilot were to be alone in the same scenario, certainly the two of them would have been locked in eternal shame. Alas, that was the least of their worries.

“I’m scared, too. You and I would be foolish not to.” It meant they weren't stupid. Phoebe had to suppress how screwed they actually were lest panic claimed yet another victim. Her fellow agent didn’t appear to be quite as resistant to the reality of the situation and only a fool would miss out on the shudders racing through her hands.

“I surrendered my weapon when they swarmed the ship and now they’ve torn my gloves to pieces. Without them I’m as powerful as any other woman here except you’ve got some muscle to back it up.” She had the palms of a noble, each silky smooth to the touch. At least the mechanic of the two had to put in some actual work when it came to fixing appliances and maintaining the ship. Somehow Phoebe doubted that’d massively encourage Cece to look on with a positive outcome in mind, but the truth was preferable to sugarcoating the whole affair. “Some of these people have four freakin’ arms! I’d wager taking on a single one in hand to hand combat would be downright impossible for me, especially since back in the hangar nobody was impressed by my capabilities.”

In exchange for a flicker of heroism Cece had to experience the feel of a gun dragging along the insides of those heavenly breasts and next time they were left on their own, surely Levi would be too far away to save them. Phoebe then drew near, laying a hand on her shoulder with a somewhat reassuring squeeze to follow. “We’ve got to work with what we know and right now we’re pretty much stuck, outgunned and outnumbered at every corner. We simply cannot be outplayed as well.”

It’d be days according to Levi, but that entailed getting food someplace else, either leaving the two agents locked away in her room or forcing them to tag along although the latter would be far more dangerous. Still, given how anxious these pirates were to get their hands on the agents they might as well break in to get them. Every waking moment was a grueling chore and Phoebe hoped to make it through alright if neither of them gave in to fear.

She then heard the dull thunk of something being struck next door, presumably the bathroom. It was quite clear they weren’t the only ones stressed out, or perhaps Levi was playing an act for real. Whichever the case, Phoebe would play along for the moment. Perhaps she was naive to believe their captor didn’t mean them any harm, but as long as freeing them was out of the question, they had to come up with something.

“They’ve got utter rubbish for ships, but I’m sure I could pilot one of those. Actually acquiring one and heading into space, on the other hand, will be far more difficult.” She planned for the long run and relayed what Cece hadn’t seen while being locked away in the engine compartment of the ship. “We’d have to simultaneously open the hangar bay doors and capture one of their ships, then keep the doors open long enough in order to escape.” Which meant they either found some assistance on the inside or doomed one of their own to be left behind, but Phoebe left that for Cece to figure out rather than say it out loud.

There would be no margin for error, either, but until then they’d have to actually find out where the gate controls were. They were in dire need of weapons, too, but that happened to be far beyond anything Phoebe picked up on thus far.

Last edited by Phoebe on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:24 am

Cece could tell from the look on Phoebe's face that she had some sort of discomfort. Though she was pressed to ask, she decided that the blonde should be given some privacy in her own thoughts. After all, it seemed like the entire trip would be filled either with Levi or those other accursed pirates. The pink-haired girl reached for her friend's hand. She lightly grasped it and brought it over to her heart. Phoebe would be able to feel the rapid beating of the engineer's heart. "I might not look nervous, but I know exactly how you feel." She laid back in bed and lightly grasped onto her arms, blushing from the comment. "I mean, I do get to remain in shape, but I'm not packing any serious muscle." She lightly giggled to ease the tension in the room. "Maybe after this is all said and done, you could teach me some of your fighting techniques? All I can do is wag around my wrench."

The Texan felt a strong hand on her shoulder, squeezing it tightly. A small smile appeared across Cece's lips. "Good thing you've got a genius as a friend," She winked. A loud sound emanated from the bathroom. It didn't take much thought to realize what Levi's inner conflict was. Perhaps Cece really would have to seduce the white-haired girl. The moment the two girls were crossed off of Levi's list was the moment they'd mercilessly be raped by the pirates. But, she couldn't let Phoebe know about it. Her friend would never approve of such a tactic. Instead, she lightly shrugged her shoulders and sighed.

"If we can get to any sort of control panels, or if I can get my hands on some materials, I can make an escape route for us without the help of any pirate." She pointed out. "I don't trust these pirates, and I sure in tarnation, do not trust Levi. But... you saw it, didn't you? Levi... she wants us. Intimately." The agent tightly hugged herself. A shiver was sent down her spine. "What are you going to do if you're thrown in that situation, Phoebe? Are you going to let Levi have you? Are you going to let her dominate you?" Cece then decided to tease her friend. "No way. You'd be the dominating one, wouldn't you?" She playfully stuck out her tongue.

It was best to relax as often as they could. Who knew what future trials awaited them. Rather than having Phoebe stand, Cece decided to invite her friend onto the bed. The cushion was soft, and fluffy. Cece peered over to the bathroom. "We have some time until Levi finishes. Until then, try out this bed ♪" Cece grabbed onto her friend's wrist and pulled her onto the bed. She tugged the blonde onto the bed, her legs casually intertwining with Phoebe's, though only lightly. The blonde agent would be able to feel Cece's luscious thighs brush against hers.

"Isn't it sooo soft~?"

Monsters:

Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:39 pm

The two agents had every right to be scared in this sticky situation they found them selfs caught in, if what happen in the hanger was any evidance of this barbaric pirate clans brutal tendances then it was only a matter of time befor their worst fears were realized, ecspecily since it seemed most had little fear of being physicly harmed or even killed if it ment couping a feel on one of the ladys naughty bits asshow by the mod that tore their clothescto shreads even aftger being shot, electricuted and hit with a wrench. However what the agents seemed to quickly realize was that the pirates did seem to have a strick code of honor to fallow, only a few brave pirates touched their naked bodys afther Levi claimed them and they left the hanger as Levi the Red displayed her dominance and brutality twords the other pirates who wanted to rape the two agents to near death... yet it was true to think how long was that idea of honor going to really last.

Levi took her shower in the mean time as the agents spoke in privite, washing up her white silky smooth locks of hair and her soft young skin with a nice lather of soap and water. It was good Levi left them alone she thought since it woud gave them time to calm down and relax, think over their situation and even consider the idea that she was not the enemy here.....or atleast didnt try anything that was going to get them hurt.

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:08 pm

Phoebe found comfort in the refreshing candor of her partner, but could not relax quite as easily through a few lighthearted comments and that tender blush which made Cece look cute in a sort of awareness diluting fashion. “Yeah, perhaps I can show you a thing or two once we’re back on base. I won’t rough you up too much when we get down to the real deal, I promise.” She could not help but smile in response although falling back into her former state of barely suppressed anxiety had been quite inevitable.

“It’s easier said than done, I’m afraid.” She relinquished her touch on the mechanic after being confronted with an alternative, not that they had much freedom aboard the pirate vessel in the first place. Getting anywhere without company would be difficult and even alongside Levi they wouldn’t stand too much of a chance walking around in public. They had the numbers and while they held back initially, surely the rules of conduct or whatever these men followed wouldn’t last in their favor for long. A pair of helpless women for the entire crew to pillage rather than committing the same vile crime against one of their own happened to be far more likely than Phoebe wanted to admit.

“Of course I’ve noticed, it’s hard to miss out on the way Red was looking at you. Wait, hold on a minute .. what? What are you on about?” It was her turn to flush completely, casting crimson hues upon her cheeks given Cece’s latest comment about going down on Levi. “N-no?” Levi wasn’t going to dominate her, how dare anyone imply such a thing! She was about to protest only for the silver topped woman to reveal the playful nature of those implications. “That’s not funny.” Crossing her arms in front of her chest, Phoebe felt as though putting up a stern expression whilst looking mighty flustered made the whole deal all the more amusing.

She had little time to prepare for what was happening next. Cece brought her down on the bed with ease and Phoebe could tell what her partner was trying to achieve. Needless to say, she was thankful for any attempt to lift the tension in the air. “Soft it is.” Such physical contact was often out of the question, but it was probably for the better to get her mind off their current dilemma for the two could not do much on their own right then and there anyway. “Personally I feel it’s just a tad too small. You and I pretty much take it all up. It’s gonna get crowded tonight.”

With a growing smirk, the young pilot pressed on. “Pray tell, how do you think we’re all going to fit the three of us in? Are we all going to lay down side by side? She might just leave it all to the two of us if you’re going to show off again.” Suddenly Phoebe rolled over and on top of the unsuspecting mechanic, bringing her weight down on the other woman with little difficulty. She trapped Cece with one leg coming down on her flank, the other occupying the gap between those stunningly athletic thighs.

Phoebe then brought her leg forth between those luscious thighs, smooth fair skin sweeping along her own elegantly before coming to a halt right before the mechanic’s delicate flower which left virtually no wriggling room for the buxom woman below. No doubt the fellow pilot made sure to play her entire hand straight away and it just so happened that Cece wasn’t wearing underwear, daring green eyes dipping to the bounty of her cleavage before coming back up. Meanwhile her other thigh depressed against her waist and hips, effectively straddling the poor girl in an unusually seductive pose, her round backside jutting out to everyone lucky enough to watch given her bent over posture.

“Just to clear things up, I’d be the dominating one. You, on the other hand ..” She noted while having her own hands entwine about those wrists, playfully pinning them to the bed. Without a doubt the shorter firecracker had worked out from time to time even though Cece likely could free herself at any given time. Yet there was enough tender flesh about those ripe heaps of muscle for some to lose themselves in and Cece would have little trouble feeling it, too, as their bodies had been connected in that fashion. “You probably wouldn’t put up too much of a fight the way you were chatting her up back then.” She smiled playfully, hinting at the teasing that was being brought down on Cece for once.

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:15 pm

Cece smiled softly. "I'd love for you to show me. Don't be too rough on me, okay?" If the mechanic could learn how to fight, she was sure it would get her out of many dire situations. The girl giggled as her friend blushed in embarrassment. "You're getting Red!" She said, making a pun out of Phoebe's blush. Even when she tried to act stern, it was clear that she was just trying to mask how she felt. And now, the girls could enjoy the bed for a while. They'd have a bit of time before the blushing pirate came back. "Right? The least Red could do is get us separate beds. You know she's going to do something really perverted to us when we sleep." She sighed. When her friend mentioned just letting the two have the bed, Cece smiled. "I wouldn't mind doing that if it meant we get this bed to ourselves. I doubt you'd do anything wrong to me."

In one swift movement, the blonde agent positioned herself above Cece. Her leg was dangerously close to the girl's womanhood. She squeezed Phoebe's inner leg with her own. As if accepting her position, the mechanic held her hands out to the side. Her beautiful, long hair was scattered across the bed. Curious eyes peered up at her friend. Her lips were barely parted, giving Phoebe a rather helpless, yet seductive view. "Oh?" She sounded interested in Phoebe's assumption. "I think I'd put up a fight. Let's try it then. You be Red trying to advance on me, and I'll resist you." The girl's legs shifted, gently rubbing against Phoebe's own skin. Her breasts were still contained by clothing. Every time she shifted, her breasts gently jiggled from side to side.

Cece reached up, nervously biting her nail. She had cast her gaze away, refusing to look at Phoebe. Her chest rose with every breath. Cheeks blushed red. "N-no, stop... this is indecent... I don't want this!" Her beautiful voice cried out. "Please Red, stop...!" With her free hand, she gave Phoebe a light push on the shoulders to try to get her off. Her fingernails gently dug into Phoebe's shoulder, piercing not enough to hurt, but to offer some form of resistance. Her other hand went over to cover her breasts, trying to shield them from Phoebe's lecherous hands.

Monsters:

Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:43 pm

In truth Levi the Red wasnt a dominating person at all, she simply put on a tough front for her clan and Rak'dosian family to ensure she never was weak around them, if anything Red easly displyed this by the way her personality suddenly shifted once she was alone with the pair, blushing, timid, afraid, afraid to make eye contact with two gorgious agents who were both nude in her room, it was stressful and even more terrorfing that her clan may all be pressed agiest the door listening to what ever was going on in her room! And If they were their imagination were running wild!

Levi had no clue what was going on in her room while she was taking her shower but somthing caused her to jump with a startled shock as she heard the sound of a heavy thump fallowed by playful giggling. "Oh no...." Red said, a sigh of a bad omen as she quickly washed out her hair of any soap and shampoo befor she quickly jumped out of her shower to dry off with a towel see pulled from her dresser a but ago, afther that Red quickly got redressed, putting on her jet black panties and matching sports bra as she quickly pulled up her armor and redowned it, tighten the straps and ziping the zippers befors she took a deep breath.

"O-ok.... I'm sure its not that..." Red said to her self as she scrached her damp hair with a nervous and annoyed "Errghhh" befor she simply opened her bathroom door and stormed out into her bedroom as a puff of steam escaped the bathroom as it mixed with the cool airof her bedroom. Red walk with heavy foot steps to make her pressance known to the pair, yet she didnt notice them yet as Red looked to them sternly ready to shout just as the cute mechanic shouted "her" name!

"WHAT DONYOU TWO THINK YOUR D-do...doooo...dooo......Auh!?" Red shout with a commanding tone befor she suddenly froze were she stud, face red and jaw dropped as the sight of the two and Ceces teasing playful roleplaying forced Red to stop in her tracks! Staring at the two mingled together...(#1)

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:41 pm

(#2).... mingled together, utterly speechless.

The sight caught Red so off guard she couldnt breath as she choked on her own words she struggled to get out, her tounge tied, befor one thing lead to another as the pair woukd see (if they wernt to busy) the pirate maidens nose begin to bleed fallowed by the way her eyes rolled closed and how she sudden collapsed the floor in a heep.... the erotic disply of the two proving to be way to much for the shy pirate to take!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:52 pm

“Oh, you wanna play that game?” She grinned to herself in thought before setting out to conquer Cece in her newfound role as Levi the Red. After some initial hesitation and surprise for the scenario was quite a bit thrilling, Phoebe latched onto her wrist, prepared to tear the protective curtain away from those delectable sweater puppies, all the while bending forward in an attempt to subdue the other arm of her fellow agent, but it never came to that for once the bathroom door swung open, even the young blond pilot froze dead in her tracks. Red had her attention and almost immediately her entire focus shifted to the hotheaded pirate, struggling for words while her own features flushed all the more deeply.

Jutting out the opulent peach of her ass while crawling over Cece certainly offered up more than enough of a tempting view of the woman on top whereas her crimson haired partner had been all too delightful given the nature of her posture, those succulent yet jiggling breasts quite a sight to behold amid their bodies, mashing together as close as they were.

She had no explanation at the ready by the time their shocked observer collapsed, but looked back and forth between the two other women in the room once more before concluding it’d be best to pass up on their sensual roleplay for the sake of their own personal entertainment for now. “Oh, crap .. Well, you’ve done a swell job there, haven’t you?” Somewhat reluctantly Phoebe climbed off the lovely mechanic, jumping off the bed almost as quickly as she had been drawn on earlier. She’d never seen someone bleed and faint like that at the same time and just wanted to make sure Red was going to be alright.

With a dull thud Phoebe knelt down beside Red, bending over to check on her breathing which, thankfully, hadn’t stopped. It was quite embarrassing nevertheless for Phoebe knew almost nothing about treating a fainted individual. She should have paid more attention in those medical courses, damn it!

“I better arrange for some tissues.” She noted with a nod to the blood coming out of her nose. It wasn’t much, but there was no need for a mess and while the question of trust had not yet been resolved, betraying Red on the spot didn’t sit right with the woman. There was no honor to it and yet the memory of there being a weapon of some sort on Red earlier got her thinking. Phoebe headed to the bathroom regardless, taking with her some toilet paper that would serve as a substitute to the desired tissues.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Cece shifted her body, gently pressing her silky soft skin against the blonde, beckoning, almost urging for the agent to violate her. "T-This isn't right, Red..." She shyly cried out, only to hear the shriek of another woman. The mechanic nearly jumped up in surprise, glancing over Phoebe's shoulder to spot the white-haired girl. "Ohhh..." She said in an awkward tone. A blush appeared on her cheeks and she coughed into her fist. "What I did? You were sticking your butt out at her! If anything, that nosebleed was caused by this!" The pink-haired girl gave Phoebe's ass a slap. Either way, the mechanic wasn't too skilled in the medical field either. She knew how to fix machines, not people! Rather than help Phoebe out with the bleeding, the pink-haired girl quickly glanced out the crack of the door in case anyone was coming. If a pirate came in seeing Red unconscious, who knew what fate awaited the two girls. When her friend ran into the bathroom, Cece quietly nodded and helped transport Red onto the bed. She glanced down at the pirate girl's peaceful face, before gently moving a strand of hair out of her face. She looked over at her partner. "Well, what now? Wait until she wakes up?" The girl began to look around the room.

"Actually, keep her occupied. Tell her I went to get help from the other pirates." Cece was scared, though she knew that this was the perfect opportunity to scout out the ship. It would be dangerous to be caught without Red, but the mechanic was willing to take the chance. She stood up, before looking back at the blonde. "I'm going to do some investigative work." Before Phoebe would have any chance to protest, the pink-haired girl entered into the hallways. She made sure to move as silent as possible, sliding into the doors of rooms whenever a pirate came by. "Now... where's the control panel..." Cece whispered.

Monsters:

Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Red reaction to the two was simply priceless the way she eye balled to two wie eyed for a few momment befor she only collapse, nose bleeding with a blank blushing expression on her face like she saw two kinds of sexy ghosts. The sight of Cece and agent Phobe proved to be to much and Red's nerves simply popped..... the last thing she recalling was the sound of their voices fallowed by a soft smack as one of the swatted somthing firm....

However neither of tge agents had medical experince or any idea what was happening to the poor pirate maiden, yet they both could quickly tell Reds contion was not life threatening, however it also wasnt at good either it coud be recignized as a kind of cute panic attack brough on my a very shy nature and lewd thoughts as the two worked together to move Levi off the hard iron floor to the bed where they both were playing on a momment ago, not even drawing so much as a stir from her as the pirate seemed to sleep like a rock as Cece brushed some strands of hair from Levis cute young face, almost giving the impression that she was an inocent young girl, however tge memmory of her shotting her own ally came to mind and that thought quickly disapeared as the two scrambled to clean up their mess... yet Cece suddenly had awild idea...

Cece during this momment of confusion and disary took this prime oppertunity to "scout ahead" leaving with out Phobe and even worse with out Levi's premission or her personal escort as the curious mechanic ventured out into the hallway in nothing but a pair of tight fitting sweat pants and sweater that did little to hide her curvacious young hips seeing as it was in a size ment for the petiet young pirate laying unconcious in her own room at this momment.

Cece woukd learn quickly that stealth was not a option here,not unless she could turn invisable and make no sound at all as the hallway leading from Levi's room lead to an even larger hallway that was a buzz with activity.....(#1)

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:16 am

(#2)... a buzz with activity.

Cece would see dozens of pirates, those black and red armor toting aliens marching the hall ways in no real ordly fasion, going about their own bussniess along side other aliens who look like galaxy travling merchants and deales, carring bags, boxes, and supply crates through the busy corridor to their own destinations aboard the warship that felt more like a busy trade town then a pirate ship, yet the agents found them selfs stranded here.

However as Cece looked out from her place in the joining hallway leading from Levi's room she would notice accrost the hall directly oppisit from where she was now, passed the busy crowed of aliens who seemed to glare her direction every so often befor moving along, seeing another ally way like entrance, much like were she was now, adorned with a crudly made sigh that said "the control room" in galactic basic and an arrow pointing down the nerrow ally way.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:35 am

“Eeep!” Such a feminine sound from the oh so tough pilot had her flush even harder, but more than a few mumbled complaints weren’t in it for the woman who slapped her supple and equally ample rear. She merely blinked in disbelief after returning with the tissues, looking at her comrade with confusion. “Keep her occupied? Who do you think I am?” Help from the other pirates, yeah right. Red would be up and about in the blink of an eye if Phoebe told such a blatant lie. She had to come up with something else, but before that could be discussed further, Cece already departed from the chamber.

“What does Cece think she’s doing? It’s far too risky to be out there on her own. I should have gone with her, not be told to stay and watch Sleeping Beauty over here.” Her eyes skimmed over the pirate from afar. “This is bullshit. I’m not the right one for the job. Curse that b- Ah, fuck it .. At least it’s safer in here than out there.”

She jumped back on the bed, tissues at the ready while attentive green eyes scanned the pretty lady before her. “You could always tie her up. I doubt she’d try and look for Cece if running isn’t much of an option.” It was an inner voice Phoebe wasn’t all too proud of, but often her kinky side could not be confined forever. “No, no, no. Shut up, you. I don’t need your input right now.”

Instead Phoebe got situated near the head of her passed out protege, uncertain as to what to do with her next. The nosebleed wasn’t anything serious, but fainting could be under certain circumstances. “Alright, what am I working with here ..” Phoebe pondered on the matter. Was it lift the legs up and leave the head down or the other way around? “Argh! God damn it!” All this medical nonsense. It was so confusing! There was a minor conflict as to what was more important to be seen to, but Levi hardly appeared to be in any life threatening situation hence making less of a mess seemed far more appropriate.

“You’ll be a good girl and sleep tight, alright?” Phoebe tended to that nosebleed and lifted her head far enough to position it on the comfort of her lap, the perfect mixture of hidden muscle and even more succulent flesh found within her thighs serving as a most ideal cushion for the unconscious pirate while their warmth bled over into the young woman before her. She looked beyond peaceful while the blood was wiped off and the bleeding brought to a halt if there was any to be found. It was hard to believe such a cute, innocent girl would be affiliated with these ruffians, but then again there was more to her than met the eye and they had seen for themselves how Red injured one of her own just to prove a point.

“Don’t wake up. Don’t wake up.” It was almost a constant chant in the back of her mind at this point. She had to take care of Red when she woke up and there were few things that might keep her confined to this room, many of which involved one and the same thing. A frown splayed over her features at the thought of doing such things. At least her patient might actually be less inclined to question the absence of the third woman if her current position dazed her just as much as their recent performance.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next