View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The Weavers web (For Rachnara) a.k.a Starla 

Post Re: The Weavers web (For Rachnara) a.k.a Starla
"Hmm you came already?" Rachnara teased removing her finger and casually licking it softly. Cleaning her finger of the poor girls nectar as she giggles. "Hmm you are so cute." She teased began rapid weaving of webbing infront of the poor girl with her fingers while her legs began slicing the webbing and freeing Krisna holding the girl in her feelers for now...before wrapping a Diamond Shaped rope bindings on the poor girl...causing ropes to wrap around her breasts and also a ball of webbing to be right up against her wet sex...the poor girl was now vertically dangling from the ceiling now...causing the ball of webbing to grind against her sex.

The ropes on her breasts did the same when she tugged on the lassos around the girls nipples making her breasts grind against the ropes...teasing and toying with her prey just right. "You see love I love to experiment with new bondage positions..but I need a training dummy to do that...and look who wandered into my web...your all mine now to play with." Rachnara giggled evilly as she kissed the poor girls lips.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Krisna came... and she came hard, all to her captors pleasure as Rachara would feel those tight velvety walls squeeze her finger tips, befor splash! Krisna's rectar coated her captors hand. The poor travles still in the thrones of her orgasm as her body spasmed and jolted with light shocks of risidual pleasure discharding from her quivering core. Lightly bouncing in her bondage befor finilly Krisna feel limp, panting heavily afther feeling those long digits leave her sex, yet she wasnt giving the option to rest unmolested with those tight lassos attached to her hard nipples, feeling them tugging agiest her nipples and clit, forcing soft cute sounds from those even softer pink lips. "Ah... huh...uh..."

It wasnt befor Rachnara cut Krisna loose agin. Practicly dropping the poor travler head first onto the soft webbed floor, luckly Rachnara caught the cute girl befor she feel to far. Krisna feeling her self get pressed closly to her captors chest in her dizzy state becuse in all honestly with out the spider women Krisna probly couldnt stand on her own right with how muchs shes been flipped around this way and that like a ragg doll, only to be forced into a new and awkwardly uncofomfortable pose suspended off the ground agin by her breasts as an annoying webbed ball pressed into her already wet drooling sex forcing a cute series of moans to escape the travler as shecwas barly surviving her first game of "bondage".

"Auh! Ouh!!" Krisna gasped, her body shaking as she squirmed and wiggled cutly in the bondage Rachnara weaved her in as those bright blue eyes lustfully gazed around tge cave, so dizzy. "I... I not dummy..." Krisna gasped, her speech broken and hardly focused as she stuggled to keep up with the monster who was roughly playing with her, befor Krisna's breath was taken away suddenly by a deep and suprising lip lock, feeling her captors lips pressing to her own, Forcing those bright blue eyes to flutter wildly. "Mughhghghh!"

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:47 am

Rachnara held the kiss with her lovely prey as whenever Krisna struggled it caused the rope between her legs to grind against her sex...her breasts being squeezed despite their small size. Rachnara lightly tugging on the lassos around her nipples and clit to torment her even more.

"Hmm yes you are my sweet little fly." She teased having broken the kiss to stroke the girls cheek softly. "Hmm for now your all mine to practice on...so many lovely bondage fun we'll have...such a shame you don't have much of a chest." She said lightly flicking one of the nipples. "I had some good breast binding ideas...oh well," Rachnara shrugged her shoulders before she smirked and kissed her prey...wrapping her spider legs around her as the pair dangled in midair...one of her legs teasingly brushed against her sex still being grinded by that ball of webbing.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:19 am

Krisna's cheeks flushed red from the passionate kiss she found her self caught up in. Tasteing her captors lips agiest her own as Krisna closed her eyes and subconsiously kissed back out of pure reflex. The travler darting her tounge in to duel Rachnara's own in a playfully manner as they both shared a deep intimate momment with each other. Vespria and Scorch both taught Krisna well in the regards of being quick to submit as she slightly calmed down a bit.

Yet there was still a slight jump here or spasm there, ecspecily with Rachnara's cruel teasing as the playful spider tugged those tight lassons attached to Krisna's clit and nipples... forcing cute gasps and moans to escape inbetween their passionate kisses.

"I-i'm y-your sweet?.. Ah! Uh! I-I... I am?" Krisna repeated, asking inbetween soft gasps of pleasure afther their long kiss ended and Rachnara would see the poor girls head fling back and moan, wince as that soft hand came up to caress her soft warm cheek befor Krisna cutely cried to the cave ceiling afther feeling her hard nipples get flicked by a sharp finger nail, only making things harder on her.

However there was a slight pauseas Krisna's lustful eyes flicked to Rachnara's almost worriedly afther hearing her comment on her breasts. "Uh! I-i'm...Ah!... Ohhh!... I-i'm... I'm sorry!... I-i'm sorry..." Krisna cried softly, apologizing for her smal bust strangly as she trembling in extisy as a stream of sweet nectar ran down her inner thighs, soaking the webbed rope digging in to her sex. "I-i'm sorry!.... uh! I'm sorry... I-i cant... I cant help it... Dont be disapointed... I-i'll try harder...Uh!" Krisna cried softly agin, tears starting to welling in her bright blue eyes afther hearing the complaint from her friendly new "friend" befor those soft sobbs shifted to new moans hat was muffled by a new passionate kiss, afther feeling a leg begin grinding agiest her soaking wet sex, balancing Krisna on her leg, only drivngthat webbed ball deeper...

Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:04 am

Rachnara chuckled calmly. "Hmm I don't mind sweetie...it just means I gotta be more creative...and I love being creative.." She cooed as she lightly snips the webbing freeing Krisna for now...but her spider legs held the poor girl in her grasp...as Rachnara kissed her lips deeply.

"Besides I heard that massaging breasts make them grow." rachnara teased as she stroked the breasts rubbing them softly while being careful as she squeezes them. Grinding that spider leg between the legs of Kistna. Rachnara's legs began weaving some more webbing as they spread the girls legs bending her legs so her ankles touched her thighs and wrapped webbing to keep those legs like that...spread wide keeping her sex exposed...while her arms were bound behind her back again...as Rachnara wrapped webbing around her stomach as well as strands around her bound legs and arms dangling her again...before she had to watch as Rachnara calmly leaned in...and licked the poor girls sex.

Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:21 pm

"M-moe-ore? More creative? Auh!.... Y-you dont?... You dont mind?" Krisna repeated softly with a broken voice of highten arousal, gazing back at Rachnara with two big tearful bright blue eyes, forced to feel her lovly host tease and torment her with that harsh rubbing between her needing thighs. All the while Krisna could not help but twist and jerked one way then the other in cute spasming jumps, causing her self to softly moaning with how much more the lassos around her nipples and breasts tighten and how that ball dug deeper into her tight young sex as she soaking her hosts long lovly leg with her arousing juices, befor with a suprised yelp! as Krisna suddenly fell from her tight bondage and into her hostests arms, where she rested agiest her for amomment, softly panting befor agin befor being caught up in another deep kiss with the horny women that took her breath away.

There wasa soft moan that escaped Krisna's lips afther they broke that kiss. The travler cutely wincing as her soft modest breasts were lightly squeezed by both her hostests soft dexterous hands molding her even softer round breasts. "Uh! M-make... make them g-grow? Uh! Ohh!" Krisna repeated agin, her eyes fluttering in a cute daze befor she gasped and lost hersef to the sensations, cutely bucking her hips agiest that long legg that grinded up agiest her drooling young sex, sending trembing lustful quakes up her adorable naked spine.

Yet befor Krisna even realized it she felt those soft touches leave her, causing those brightblue eyes of her to open as she gaspped in suprise and befor she knew it she was caught in a new bondage tie. Hung up like some kind of cute decoration in a new awkward pose that left her bare sex completly exposed as she whimmpered and cried, bucking her hips in need, letting Rachnara just see how wet and wanting her cute captive was as she slowly drew closer and closer befor hearing thegirl beg."Uh! .. D-do it......Do it please! It burns... Please!" Krisna...(#1)

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:23 am

(#2).... Krisna begged in pure need, her hips bucking the closer Rachnara came to her glisening wet sex befor finilly Krisna's cute face lite up in pure plrasure as she through her self back and cried with passion. "Auhhh! D-DESSY!" Krisna screamed the name of her lover as she closed her eyes imagining it was herlover and not this scary, yet lovly creature playing cat and mouse with her as she was tied up and defensless.

"Ugh! Ugh!"Krisna screamed loudly, rolling her head and sholders as she noticably trembled and shook in pleasure. Allready so close to tat sweet edge of release as Krisna couldnt help but speak her mind. "Uh! I-its! Its so good! Ugh! Oh!! D-dont stop! I-i... I'm... I'm Uhhh!]I-i-its so good!"

Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2