View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Weavers web (For Rachnara) a.k.a Starla 

Post The Weavers web (For Rachnara) a.k.a Starla
"Collector oppritive: Krisna Call'vello.... status... hiberating.... running scan.... All health rating 100%..... Equipment scan rating..... 100%.... nantie core charge 100%...... opprative psychological rating.... 62%.... *double check*..... opprative psychlogical rating..... 62%..... Opprative assessment of mission protocals.... *Acceptable*.... Run opprative wake up sub routine...3,2,1...start.." A femine robotic voice said in a low tone of voice befor the interior lights of the small vessel ignited to, illuminating the small pristine white room that was the ships interior as a single egg shaped pod un sealed from one of the walls befor it slowly hissed open with the sound of escaping air....

In side the pod layed a single nude blue haired girl, curled up cutly into a ball, sleeping soundly inside. "Krisna...." The robotic voice said in a soft gentle tone, forcing the blue haired girl it refered to as Krisna to stirr in her sleep slightly, yet not yet waking her up befor the ships AI spoke agin. " Krisna.... wake up...." The AI's said agin, the voice becoming gentler and and softer, more femine, yet it only managed to stirr the young travler a seciond time with out waking her up. Merly getting a wave of a hand and a tired mummble. "Five more minutes..." Krisna mummbed befor the AI finilly took extreme measures to take the girl.

Using its advanced tech, the ships AI S.K.I manifested its self digitally on board the ship. Appearing as its usual humanoid form of a shaply young pink haired girl with bright purple eyes as the AI crawled into the pod with the cute young travler Krisna. Waking the blue haired girl up with a good morning kiss. Somthing that always makes Krisna bright blue eyes pop open with excitment and always evolves into a good morning game of "touching" between the two. Their short game finilly end when Krisna is panting heavily over the center consol thanks to Vespria and her hypnosis.... Krisna now almost always wakes up this way... (#1)

Last edited by Krisna on Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:00 am

Post Re: The Weavers web (For Rachnara)
(#2).... wakes up this way.

"Krisna... we are at your requested the destination..." Sky would say softly, stroking Krisna's soft blue hair gently while she rested her head on the AI's soft pillowy digistructed breasts. A faint dew of sweaty misted Krisna angle soft from her morning game of touching as she gently rose of her AI, practicly straddling the physical AI and smiled, satisfied. " T-thank you Sky... I.. I better get ready... I have alot of work to do... " Krisna would giggle softly, hopping off the center consol (where most of her games of touch begin or end onboard her ship.) and begin to get ready for the day as her assistant AI Sky helped with girls preperation afther the pair took a shower (mostly to clean up Krisna) befor finilly getting ready.

It was a fairly quick task as Krisna stepping into her ships digital imprinter equiper to digistruct her guild opprative scientific recon armor over her petiet form. An outfit that resembled somthing closer to a pristine white leotard with long sleves that ended in tight gloves as tight thigh high stockings hugged her long shapply legs. Grabbing her omni tool and holstering the device on her hip with a small pack she gave Sky the ready as she moved to the center consol and climbed onto its surface. " Ok Sky... I'm ready! Beam me down!" Krisna's giggled and with a fash of light the young girl suddenly vanished from her ship and was beamed directly to the planets surface below.

It was ever since the adventure at Vespria's club that the AI hated leaving orbit, so instead the AI agreeed to beaming the travler down with a short ranged teleport.... somthing the ship only has enough juice to do once very 2 or 3 days as it uses solar energy to recharge its cells. Teleporting Krisna to the surface of this strange new planet that her lover Dessy's friends recomendedfor her to visit in a beam of blue light. Landing the travler in a open jungle clearing.

The area around Krisna's landing zone... (#2)

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:30 am

Post Re: The Weavers web (For Rachnara)
(#3)... The area around Krisna so called landing zone was scorched and burnt.... like a small fire had burnt the short 8ft area surrounding the girl as a light hissing sound of steam came off her technologicaly advaced suit as Krisna lifted off her one knee to stand up straight befor she simply and unexpectedly stretching big, with an even bigger yawn. "YAWN! Why does that always make me sleepy!" Krisna said out loud, taking a quick glace around her current surroundings, taking it all in befor she unholstered the pistol like device off her belt, flipping it open with a flick of her thin wrist, igniting a holografic display off the device as she began to tap on the holografic image as if it werea physical keyboard.

"Hmm....I may be a few miles off target?..... Still havent gotten the aim down.... At least I did end up inside a wall this time....." Krisna giggled to her self befor she he slowly turn, looking back and forth to her device using it like a compass befor she began to move in the direction her device told her to move in. Yet their were plenty of things that caught the travlers eye as the curious travler found her self stopping every couple of secionds to examine a diffrent plant or object sge found with the device in her hands. Every time awnsering with a cute "Wow! What's that!" Scanning it with a strange blue ray of light as she happly smiled and walked along the over grown path with a excited jump in her step almost as if she were skipping with glee, in which case she kinda was.

"Whoa! Its also pretty! Oh!! Look at that one!" Krisna said excitedly, quickly approaching a odd red flower. It had a long stem like a rose but no thorns, and pedels like a lily with yellow spots. The treavlers eyes popped with its discovery as she carfully leaned in to scann it befor moving on to the next odd flower she saw.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:47 am

Post Re: The Weavers web (For Rachnara) a.k.a Starla
Mazonza was a rather wild planet. Jungles were as far as the eye could see...despite some rather large mountains in the distance. While this place was a treasure trove of unknown plants and creatures to examine...it also had a rather hidden little danger to visitors...while the new arrival was exploring looking over every plant...a unique flower with blue petals with green stripes on it could be seen not to far...but if the young girl approached the flower...she'd be in for a little surprise.

Hidden in the path was an almost invisible sticky strands...of a spiders web...the web giant and covered the entire pathway for anyone who was foolish enough to step towards it.

If our intrepid young explorer didn't notice she would possibly run right into the sticky web...sticking quickly to her figure and any struggles further stuck her to the web. But any touches would also send a vibration towards a figure hidden from view a fair distance away...with an amused smile on the unknown figures face...before heading towards her trap.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:52 am

This planet truly was vast and over flowing with treasures as far as the eye could see. Honestly Krisna was realizing quick that it would have been simpler to scann the entire planet asa whole from orbit then it would be talking around scanning everything like this, she would be here for mouths in this secion alone, but that was also the leased fun option. Krisna thought and it didnt matter now, she was stuck down her for 3 days at the most so she might as well scann what she could and explore this stange new world.

It was so open and wild looking, jungle and sky touching mountains as far as she could see. Krisna never seen a thing like this since her trip into xagi dimension with her two lovers, Hope and Scorch. An oppertunity she missed last time to catalog strange things she saw... but not this time. In the few hourscalone Krisna scanned 72 diffrent plants, and16 diffrent creatures befor somthing pretty caught her eye....

It was such a pretty blue flower with green stripes. It was so pleasing on the eyes and reminded her of good memorys with both her lovers for some reason... it was somthing Krisna wanted to bring home with her as a present for them both as soon as she saw them agin.

"Ahh! Look at that one! Hope and Dessy will love it!" Krisna shouted out loud excitedly, hastly rushing over to that beutiful flower through the under brush.... only to suddenly stop in her tracks mid way to her discovery.

"What the!?..." Krisna said with suprise, flinching as she walked into the sticky webbing, strands clinging to her cute wincing face as the travler quickly did the natural thing and attempted to swatt the strands away with her open palm, only to end up having her right hand get stuck in the strong cingy stuff. "Ahh!?.. W-what is this!? I-its sticky..." Krisna cutly cried in a startled paniced tone as she tried to get free, pushing and pulling at the web ina cute desprite stuggle, one that only managed to getting her even more stuck in this web.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:55 pm

The Webbing became more noticeable the more she struggled her struggles sticking her more and limiting her struggles bit by bit...before a sensual giggle is heard around her. "Hmm looks like an itsy bitsy girl has wandered into my parlor.." A whisper is heard if she looked up...she would see a large spider like body moving towards her...with the upper body of a humanoid on it...the woman smirking playfully as her front feelers cut into the webbing while grabbing the still stuck girl...and spun her around weaving the webbing into a nice tight cocoon...even gagging the poor girls lips in the process...allowing her eyes to roam over the large breasts and beautiful figure of this spider womans upper body as she smirked and licked her lips.

"Hmm you look so delectable my little fly." She teased as she lightly suckled and kissed on poor Krisna's neck soft fangs nibbling into the flesh to tease the poor girl...before the fangs gently injected a little aphrodisac venom into the victim of her webbing..

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:11 pm

"Auh! I-i cant! I'm stuck!" Krisna cried paniced, the cute travler struggling despritly to get free of the clingly web, yet more she paniced and stuggles the more she ended up getting stuck and tangled in this web.

"Ah! I-if only I could... Huh!?" Krisna grunted softly, suggling to get her arms free befor she abbruptly jumped startled as she heard a soft spooky giggle come from above, fallowed by a femine voice that forced Krisna to quickly look for its sorce with those bright blue paniced eyes of hers, only to freez in her panic state, her heart sinking to the bottom of her stomic as she caught the glimpse of the creature who deccened down appon her.

Krisna was utterly spechless, frozen with fear as her fragile mind ran wild with the excitment of a new discovery for the log book but the over whelmig fear of possibly being eatten...

There was hardly a struggle, the girl wasny just bond and tangled by webbing frozen with fear as this creature wasted little time seizing her in its long legs and befor wrapping her up in a tight caccoon of webbing, even gagging the poor dizzy travler so she would not scream... The only thing Krisna could do now was stare out over the creature's body that had her in its cluches. Forced to take in those perfecty sculpted breasts and the spiders beautiful umanoid figure as Krisna cheeks grew slightly red, yet her eyes remained paniced as the spider licked her lips.

"Muhhh!mghhhh!" Krisna cried out, her screams muffled by the webb gagg in her mouth as she trashed and stuggled into the tight caccooon she was trapped in befor Krisna's eyes grew wide and she froze, feeling those sharp teeth connect with her cute slender neck. The creature teased and nippled forcing her cheeks to brighten red with a cute blush as she whimmpered in fear, arching back as if to get away. "Mughhh!!" Krisna cried agin befor her muffled cry turned into a high pitched shreeking moan as she felt those fangs sink into her cute neck injecting somthing...(#1)

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:16 pm

(#2)... injectng somthing into her body....

"Aughmhh!" Krisna stuggled agiest her captor, trashing violently in fear befor slowly, Krisnas frantic movments and stuggling began to relaxed and grow lazy. Feeling her own body become hot and hotter... as her inner thighs ached and her heart began to race, throbbing her need breasts. Krisna bright blue eyes rolling in a new drugged sensation as she looked to the spider women affraid and worried at what she just did as Krisna soon began to squirm restlessly in the womens tight embrace.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Rachnara chuckled calmly as she pets the head of her capture. "Hmm that is so adorable...did you think I was gonna suck your fluids out like you were my yummy snack?" Rachnara asked as she showed one long claw like finger as the tip sliced through the webbing and stroked up and down Krisna's sex only covered by what clothing she had on under the sticky restraining webbing as her captor tormented her needy sex. While carrying her through the jungle. Humming a tune while carrying her captive through the area while still stroking her sex to make her ache with want for sex as the aphrodisac venom would pump more into her body.

It would take some time before Krisna noticed a cavern hidden in one of the mountains heading inside. Rachnara landing in the front with webbings all over the inside of the cavern as she weave some webbing...as she expertly freed Krisna's arms first from the webbing only to wrap them together in webbing and sticking them to a strand on the ceiling leaving her dangling by her arms...as the rest of her was freed...but webbing stuck to her feet keeping them spread wide leaving little struggle options as Rachanra smirked...and gently freed the girls lips from the gag. "Hmm welcome to my parlor my little succulent fly." She purred to scare the girl more...showing one of her long fingers and began slicing into the outfit stripping Krisna naked.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:35 pm

"Muh! Muh!" Krisna cried softly, weakly squirming in her captors terrorfing embrace as that new drugg ravaged her system into being a horny little mess soon. Instantly making Krisnas cheeks flush a bright red as she squeeled cute little sounds of wanting pleasure while nodding rather quickly towords the spider womens statment of being her snack. Honestly it was a slight relife she wasnt a snack yet but that didnt change her situation any did it as Krisna suddenly let out a soft muffled squeel of pleasure and sheer fear as she soon felt a piece of webbing get snippd away befor her already moist sex was gently rubbed by a sharp fanger belonging to her scary molester, forcing Krisna to arch deeply and scream befor she was quickly wisped away to parts unknown.....

Suprisingly the spider women would feel Krisna damp clothing cover sex as she moved quickly through the jungle, feeling the travler tremble in fear and cry in pleasure while she was teased. She would also notice the strange texture of the clothing she wore, not made out of any material she has ever seen befor, so smooth and thin... almost like nothing was there at all covering the squirming girl.

However meanwhile Krisna was terrorfied beyond belife as her eyes were closed most the trip to the spider womens lair deep inside of one of the caverns of the moutains she saw on her short exploration of this once innoccent planet, most out of fear of her captors leaps and bonds. Only opening her eyes once Krisna felt the caccon being sliced open around her... freeing her.... but not for long.

It was all so fast! Krisna hardly had any time to think let alone stuggle agiest her captors quick binding of her arms to the ceiling... even if she could think straight with that harsh venom ravaging her body from the inside out. Forcing her to feel its intenses effects on her as she shook and wantingly trembled with want and desire all over like she was on fire....(#1)

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 am

(#2).... like she were on fire.

"Mugh!" Krisna let out agin, a muffled cry, franticly kicking her legs as she dangled off the ceiling befor the womenbond those to leaving Krisna utterly helpless as she heavily panted untill her gagg was finilly free of her lips.

"D-DONT EAT ME! PLEASE DONT EAT ME!" Krisna screamed almost instantly as her gagg was removed, her cute body trashing in fear of this creature who abducted her befor Krisna abruptly yelped, fliching as she felt sharp fingers slicing into her exploration suit as Krisna whimpered and despritly struggled agiest her new eight legged friend. "D-dont! Dont! Eat me! PLEASE! I-I'm too hot to eat!! I-i'll burn your mouth! I-its not safe! PLEASE!" Krisna cried, begging as tears of fear beginning to stream from Krisna cute bright blue eyes.

Meanwhile as Rachnara cutt into that strange fabric of the travlers outfit she would notice the pattern of small hexigonal shapes that covered up the smooth material of her bizzare outfit. Krisna cute suit shimmering colorfully along were it was cut and ripped off Krisna outfit, revealing more and more of her skin as the remains of the outfit never even hitting the ground of her spacious cave. The tattered raggs of Krisnas suit simply vanishing from sight as the shreads disolved into blue sparking pixals, untill Krisna found her self dangling completly naked, besides her utility belt holding her omi tool, hanging in a web of silky soft spider strands as she noticably trembled, horny and scared.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:04 am

As soon as she screamed all she heard mirthful laughter as Rachnara chuckled and laughed infront of her. "Y-you thought? Oh your such a silly girl." She teased with a laugh. "Hmm I don't eat sentient prey." Rachnara teased as she weaved webbing and wrapped two thin strands around poor Krisna's exposed nipples and tugged on them as well as tugging on her small breasts. "A little small for my taste but you'll do nicely for some playtime." Rachnara cooed as she showed one of her long fingers again...and it slides slowly into Krisna's sex...stroking and lightly scratching her sensitive spots inside her sex.

"Your so cute when your all scared and horny.." She teased feeling the wel sucking of those velvety inner walls of Krisna almost clinging to her finger.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:30 pm

Krisna's sobbing paused as she heard the spider womens sudden spout of laughter. Claiming that Krisna had thought somthng that was clearly wrong, yet Krisna didnt understand what that was untill her gracious host made a simple claim that she didnt eat sentient pray....

"Y-you..auh... you dont?!...uh!Ahhh! Ohhhh!" Krisna managed to repeat softy, looking to her captor slightly relived with her tear stained eyes befor Krisna felt the sudden tight pinch of thin stands of tight webbing being usd to lasso her already errect and sore needing nipples, tugging them both sharply, forching the cute pray to jump, bounching by her bonds as she arched back and moaned in a passionate cry as she only managed to get her cute modest breasts pulled even harder.

Atleast Krisna's crying stopped afther she discovered she was not going to get eaten. yet Krisna Rachnara could still feel her heart pounding through the strands of two expertly weaved webbing for other reasons now...

"Auh! P-playtime!?" Krisna repeated softly agin befor her soft gasping words were transformed into a new louder passionate moan of overwhelming pleasure as her captor soon began to press a long digit into her wanting and very inviting sex. Feeling Krisna heated core and her quivering sex tightly squeeze that exploring finger... "Auh! Ahhhh!! P-please! I'm on fire! Its b-burns! it burns so much!" Krisna whined ascshe threw her head back and moaned, her hips wantingly bucking at that finger invading her cute delicate sex.....

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:03 pm

"Hmm yes your on fire..." Rachnara cooed as she snipped the webbing holding the arms of Krisna and laid her on the floor of her cave the poor girls legs from her feet up to her knees were kneeling in sticky webbing...as the poor girl felt her arms moved behind her back and wrapped in soft but tight webbing.

"Right now...i wanna experiment it's so rare I get a human visitor to play bondage with." Rachnara said with excitement in her voice as she kept two fingers to tug on the strands atached to the poor girls nipples tugging them and the breasts outward.

She moved that one finger in and out of the poor girls sex...while one finger looped a thin strand around poor Krisna's clit...and tugged on the finger to get more reactions out of her prey...the poor girls sex was burning with need thanks to her venom...the more aroused the girl got the more heated her sex became until she finally burned through the venom which would take a few hours...plenty of time to torment her new prey...

Krisna could barely get comfy with her new position ebfore her legs were freed from the floor webbing only to be dangled in midair now...laid horizontally so her stomach faced the floor her legs in a reverse shrimp position now. Her arms behind her back and legs tightly wrapped together like a shrimp tail...Rachnara licked her lips in delight as she kept pumping that finger into the poor girls sex.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 pm

"T-to hot....to hot..."Krisna panted as she despritly rolled and squirmed in the bondage web of thin soft strands of string her host kindly weaved for her befor Krisna felt her hands get cut free of her restraining webs as she went falling back to the soft yet sticky webbed floor with a soft padded landing, like the floor was its own soft bed.

" Eeek..uh.." Krisna yelped as she fell, getting her knees stuck to the ground fallowed by her arms tied up agin behind her in a thick strand of sticky webbing, forcing the young horny and scared travler to noticably squirm and writhe along the floor, expecily with how her nipples were sharply tugged by the twin lassos roping her sensitive nubs, forcing Krisna's cute face to twist with sheer pleasure and extisy.

"uh! Oh goddes! e-experiment?! Ohhh!" Krisna cried out afther repeating after her captor agin, confused and drugged to sheer sexual insanity as she couldnt help but twist and turn uncomfortably as Rachnara pressed her fingers into her drolling sex, fallowed by adding another strand of webbng to the mix, lassoing her clit befor she sarply tugged on it too.... Forcing Krisna's teeth to grit as she cutly lt out a high pitched moan. Rachnara acting like a maraionet as she manipulated Krisna most sensiive spots with her strings, driving her new toy wild.

However Krisna wasnt left in such a awkward pose for long as Rachnara soon cut her loose... yet not befor putting Krisna into another more awkward pose afther stringing the cute travler back up in away Krisna's feet meet her wrists in a painfully uncomfortable pose that forced Krisna's face to twist in a cute wince of pain mixed pleasure befor the spider women did somthing that forced Krisna's jaw to dropp and her face to twist in the cutest way yet as afther only three pumps of bounching Krisna's hyper senstive sex on that long probing digit she came. The travler letting out a passionate cry of sexual tention fallowed by the release of her sweet nector.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next