View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 A Rouges Tale (Open to Outlaws, A.D.D Agents.) 

Post Re: A Rouges Tale (Open to Outlaws, A.D.D Agents.)
'awww don't be like that MR.Happy wants to make you happy." The Girl stated in perverted yet demented tone of voices. the asian woman could she those ruby eyes full of fear. It was clear as to who was in charge and who wasn't. One hand reached for the girls jaw and snatching it face Anila. "Seriously You really shouldn't be so fussy... After all you caused this situation yourself." With a gentle smile Anila reached for something bring to full view it was a towel.

"I could cover you with this small towel.." She teased dangling the towel in front of the silver haired pirate like a carrot. The towel reeked of sex but it was what was being afford currently, seeing asRed had been begging to be covered with anything now she was getting only obviously being stringed along to get it. She was going to have to play along, or continue to resist it was here choice. The Xo with a gleeful smile, pressed the large member against the captive face rubbing it against her skin. Eager to see if She was going to have to force it or was she desperate enough to do as requested. After all Anila seemed to be the more honorable of captures.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:30 am

Levi was a stuborn one and she refused to accept the dildo even as the XO waved it teasingly infront of her face. Levi in her disgust glared timidly and fearfully at the toy refusing to open wide even as the women taunted her the way she did...

It wasnt until Anila displayed the towel to Levi did the silver haired pirate maidens eyes lite up, fallowing the stained rag as the asian women waved it infront of her face as Levi only recoiled as it smelled horrible, recking of sex as Levi turned her cheek and refused to open, taking all her will power to fight the eurge to beg for coverage.... not trusting these whore for their word, especially afther what the irish women said and did... Anila simply geting the angry glare from the young women that simpl said.... fuck you.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:34 am

ANila only frowned and pouted."Mmmmmng, what you don't trust me to keep my word." Anila came in closer giving the girl a soft gentle lick despite the angry glare."It's okay if you don't trust me... But you can't say I didn't offer." With that Anila toss away the smelly towel, then reaching for something she pulls out a device that obviously meant to open the pirates mouth and leave it open. Much like a horse briddle.

"No take backs.Sorry but I gave a fair deal and you said no!" Anila taunted setting aside the dildo and began the girls mouth open forcefully while inserting the device.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3