View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A Rouges Tale (Open to Outlaws, A.D.D Agents.) 

Post Re: A Rouges Tale (Open to Outlaws, A.D.D Agents.)
Ana wasn't aware of how well equipped their un-wanted quest was, so she was a little caught of guard by the burst of the grenades. Seeing as she used smoke grenades instead of explosives meant she was taking a more defensive slash non-lethal approach. Well it she hoped that was confirmed when two grenades hit the wall, dodging and using god since. The flash half blinded them and half deafened them. Recovery would be quick as they had been banged quiet a few times.

What came next was a clear bold move and little bravado. Red wasn’t a coward, fool but not a coward. The stun grenade slid into the XO’s breast, but she wasn’t dense nor slowed by the affects of the grenade, she immediately pulled out the grenade and tossed it though she still caught some of the jolt stunning her slightly. Ana didn’t hesitate go after the pirate that bit her ship, she was half blind still so it was difficult to keep track of her movement. However as Captain she knew every inch of the ship, so she could move around in it both blind and def. She merely had to anticipate the movements where would I go if I was boarding ship with no layout, and enemies hot on my tail.

The next room over was the best bet to go. Ana didn’t need to run, she new what the next room over was, and that was the “play pin

”.Amromeda prepare to draw out the oxygen int the play pin on my mark” She ordered callously as she slowed her movements to be silent as the ship. All in name to sneak up Levi. When she does she would kick the smaller woman inside, and let her pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:11 am

Amelia gathered what loot she could find in the ship of Levi's. Moving quickly as she slipped back to the hole she had made and moved her bag of loot inside. Smirking softly as she headed towards the connection point with the captive ship now. Perhaps seeing what she can scrounge up herself.

Moving quickly she soon reached the location...slipping on a small mask over her nose and mouth to aid in breathing as she moved inside quickly and silently. Making sure neither the pirates or the cornered crew couldn't hear her.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:44 am

It seemed Reds bold move worked! The smugglers were both caught off guard by her flash bangs! And the grenade she so uncarfully stuffed inbetween the other womens soft breasts! If only they could see her face right now Red would be blushing at the fact she willingly stuck her arm down another womens shirt befor running away!

Red heard the boom! So she assumed the trick worked to her favor as she ran away only to turn around in suprise at the voice behind her befor the pirate maiden let out a soft yelp of pain as she was roughly kicked into another room by that heavy legged smuggler!

"Ergh!" Red shouted with a metalic grunt in pain as she was easly knocked inside as she slammed to the floor face first. Yet befor Red could get up and roll to her back fire at the one who kicked her the door was allready slamming shut as it lite up with sparks from her blaster fire slamming into the hard steel door.... Yet that was the least of Reds troubles now as her breath began to grow more rapid and her chest became tight befor! everything faded to black and the pirate suddenly passed out as oxygen was sucked from the room.... and fortunate for the smugglers.... the pirates suit malfuctioned and didnt seal properly as a space suit....

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:22 pm

Ana smiled as the fire shots ended and when she opened it the pirate was out cold, still alive . Too bad for her. When Red woke she would that she was naked in and tied up. Hanging from herWrist and seemed to be hooked up to some device. Both her nipples and clit and pussy had something clamped on them. She would find the room to be a rather elaborate sex dungeon. In front of her was Anastasia looking her at her with both anger and perverted look. Aniel was also their though she seemed to keeping her captain from going on a rampage.

“My Xo say’s we should question you before I cut you’re heart.” Ana said crossing her legs and leaning back in a chair showing who was in charge. “I want the former, bit I would like to know why you’re ship attacked mine and what do you know of my cargo...” Before a reply can be given, a buzzing sound filled the room and jolts of electricity filled LEvi’s body. It felt odd

“Its not going to kill by the way just make you horny enough to spill the beans.” Aniel stated quickly. Though Ana remained silent her intent obviously meant she held no regard in telling Levi that bit. Her EXo was right it was device that targeted the sexual nerves of the woman’s body. Ana feeling sadistic; and placed them where they where most likely drive the woman sexually insane.

“Well Bitch, start talking.” The rouge captain said bitterly as she hit the switch leaving it on for a second. Meanwhile there was no one watching over the entry sight to the Nightingale. As the Captain and her XO where busy with prisoner; and the pilot was being seeing to repairs for the ship as well as looting the other ship of its weapons and fuel. Leaving thee unknown intruder to get aboard her ship.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:55 am

Red was out cold afther the room was sucked clean of oxygen their intruder needed to breath as Red passed out with a heavy thunk as her helmet bounced off the steel floor. The smugglers finding the big bad pirate that boarded their ship and caused such a racket wasnt very big or bad looking afther all, especially afther they carried her out of the room and stripped her clean of her armor, discovering te soft silver locks that spilled from her four eyed helments and the girls cute and very un-pirate like pair of undergarments that consisted of childish pink panties and a modest cup sized light blue bra hiding her most privite of places. Yet the smugglers would find the only reason the girl was heavy was becuse of the gear she wore, the same gear the smugglers couldnt identifie to any known pirate faction.

"Auhhh..." Levi groaned as she woke up in a daze, her cute head rolling back betwen her slender arms, exopsing the curve of her young neck befor she suddenly jumped wih a gasp realizing she was hanging by her sore arms no less, bound painfully above her head as hand cuffs dug into her wrists, forcing the pirate to suddenly panc as she shook her whole body and tugged agiest her bounds to escape, only creating a rather exotic disply for her human captors.....(#1)

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 am

Amelia slipped in easily after the fight was over...with the crew busy interrogating the pirate...it gave Amelia the perfect chance to check on their cargo...slipping away to the cargo hold without any troubles.

Her feet moving rapidly but softly across the ground avoiding any loud noises to draw attention to herself. One of her hands stayed rested on a gun holster incase she ran into trouble.

Sadly the pilot would find little loot in the pirates ship to actually take as Amelia had already stripped the place as much as she could. Said Outlaw smirked as she was reaching the storage of the cargo..

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:10 am

(#2)..... Levi rtuggled and pulled at her re-straints with a angered paniced look on her cute face as she only managed to sway her naked body while jangling chains, almost eroticly dacing infront of Anna and her XO befor the girls bright ruby red eyes focused on the two smugglers infront of her as she spoke a command that forced Levis face to twist with a look firey rage!

"Next time I'll.....uh! Aeehhhuhuhuhaahhh!" Levi spit in anger befor she suddenly paused with a cute blank confused look on her face, a blush forming on her cheeks befor she could make a brutal reply. Feeling the jolt of harsh electricity surge up through her entire being! Smashing the pleasure centers of her young body as Levi wildly trashed and pawed at her restraints as she screamed with wild extisy, almost instantly a stream of her sweet sexual jucies drolling from her young pussy and down between her legs around the clip pinching her special pearl as the smugglers kept up this torture for several momments that felt like an eternity o poor Red....

Once the shocking torture finilly stopped Levi the Red hung limply by her arms, her cute young body covered in a misty dew of swet as her head hung low, her body spasming with left over jolts of pleasure escaping her body. Yet soon Levi's head lifted and she mummbled softly to the pair, speaking in a soft yet trembling tone. "w-wheres my armor?....."

Levi trembled, her eyes tearing up as she soon realized her own nakedness infront of two others clearly getting off on her misery. Levi noticably trembling. "D-dont look at me... P-please!" Levi cried as she closed her eyes.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:18 am

Ana just smiled content with the girls reaction to being naked and struggle to get out of her chains, not a chance unless someone released the shackles, and that would be no one."Frist off you don't give the commands here I do. Nor do you make threats towards me." Ana retorted hitting the button again giving those folds more pleasure before stopping after a few seconds." Secondly I do what ever the fuck I want you cock sucking bitch! Besides I've been staring at those pink folds and teats for almost twenty minutes now. I have no reason to stop." The captain stated darkly, showing no remorse for playing on the girls fear and insulting her. She was crying, that only added to Ana's vindictive nature towards the woman. She was going to enjoy teaching her lesson she wouldn't forget. The red headed captain pressed the button again."Now you little bitch what fuck you want me motherfucking ship, and damn cargo. You fucking slut whore."

The electricity once again was sent through upon any defiance to answer the question... Amdromedda search the ship finding very little to take she simply began the complicated process of draining and transferring fuel to their ship. It would serve as reserves should they not have enough. She saw to the repairs of the ship. No serious damage, the haul wasn't punctured, thanks to decent armor. But they would still-need to be welded shut for safety purposes. Finding all to be satisfactory she headed back to her ship... Amelia would find the cargo. It was a rather larger steal container filling over halve the bay. The design was for something obviously big and the matrial was obviously heavy industrial, metal. To be more specific it was ship worthy haul armor, worth a small of a small fortune in and of itself. Very few had such abilities to not only acquire the material but afford. It was clear as day to the ex-agent it was A.D.D property, there was warning sign flashing around the container in red bold letters. What was in their might be worth more than the crate itself, however there had to be some concerns as this was a rather elaborate containment even for the A.D.D standards.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:00 pm

"D-dont look at me....I-i'm not Auh!" Red said agin, her voice cracking with a odd fear as she tugged agiest her shackled arms feeling the strength of the hand cuffs tightly fassened around her sore wrists. Yet Ana forced her little cute intruder to change her tune real fast as she pressed that button once agin, forcing the silver haired pirate maiden to let out a passionate bellow as a surge of shocking pleasure jolted up through her sex and young pink nipples.

"AHHHWWHHHHHHH!!" Red woukd scream! the young pirate's body trashing in painful extisty for Ana and her XOs. The two watching as her sex drolled with her sweet scented necter down her young thighs befor their captive was quickly pushed to her sexual limir after only a few momments of being hooked up to their evil machine that ravaged her pleasure centers forcing a loud "Eeeeeeekkhhhuhhhhhh!", as Red screamed and sqeeled befor she came and came hard! as the pirate soaked her inner thighs with her sexual jucies befor Ana woukd see those ruby red eyes roll with exhuastion as she simply collapsed forward inher bonds panting heavily.

"N-no... No.. Auh! N-no..." Red panted as she shook her head defiently, swet drippingbfrom her brow as still noticably trembing with a fear Ana and her XO could not make sense of. "N-no more..... P-please... dont look at me...." Red whimpered as she avoided the smugglers question.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:17 am

" I tell you what tell us why you're after us ... And Well stop looking at you." The Xo offered knowing full well that wasn't going to happen, but they needed something viable from the pirate. The Xo was playing the good cop, as she wiped those tears away with a cloth. Ana said nothing her green eye's was just on the young pirate, waiting to hear why her ship was attacked. She also enjoyed how the girl was easily silenced with her machine. It was proving to be more useful a torture device rather than a sex toy. The woman waited patiently letting her XO reason with Red, convince her that it would all end if she just spilled her guts.

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Levi hung her cute head limply between her bare arms, panting heavily afther such brutal treatment as she hung by her limbs chained tightly to the ceiling above and shackled to those restraints making this hellish torture more horrible by the seciond. Yet as Levi had a momment to breath her ruby red eyes opened and she she flinched as the smugglers sexy OX came waltzing over. Slowly raising a hand to the pirate maidens cute face as Levi was ready for a smack only to suddenly gasp as she discovered it to be a gentle touch as the women wiped away the tears streaming down her cheek.

The act of kindness confused Levi yet the fear of her modesty was still apparent as she quickly nodded. "I-i want the crate! The secreat one!" Levi cried quickly as she blushed closing her eyes in shame. "Ahh! N-now cover me please! A-any thing! Please!" Levi begged as she trashed weakly, terrorfied of being seen naked.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:39 am

The pirate finally spilled her cuts after spilling her womanly juices. She demanded, no begged to be covered. Well Ana got her jolly’s playing mistress, and besides the young pirate needed to learn a lesson. Levi trashed around trying to run from her nakedness.”A deals a deal cap.” Her Xo said.

Ana started off with a chuckle before balling in laughter for a solid minute, when she finished she looks at Levi, licking her lips.”Revenge is best served hot... The wee bitch messses with me ship for me cargo....” She presses the switch to torture the pirate once more turning it to its highest setting, before tossing the remote to her Xo.” Play wit her for a wee while, make sure she learns a lesson then ship her off to her ship. Also Make sure to tell us who her superiors are, highly doubt she be working alone on this.”

Ana ordered as she left the room. She had what she wanted and that was what Red wanted. Simple enough she already assumed that, at least she knew without a shadow of a doubt. The Nightingale had few warrants out, so it was best to know who was after what. Feeling a little uneasy, she decided to had to the cargo hold check on the massive crate that was there.

Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:13 am

The pain, the fear, it was real, Levi had some issues that have yet to be delt with and being seen completly exposed for her captors to see seemed to be the kink in her armor.... A kink Anna and her Xo seemed to get a kink out of as Levi watched between the two,a cute blush on her face, straining to ignore the pain and awful mixture of pleasure as they both started laugh.... only breaking their deal.

The two pirates would see the young mercenarys ruby red eyes widly open as their laugher filled the room.... only to end with a devious look from the pirate named Ana.... "YOU BITCH!! W-WE HAD A DEAL! We HAD A DEAL!" Levi shouted out with anger and embaressment twords her captors. Glaring daggers at the pair as Levi pulled and struggled agiest her bonds befor that damn button was pressed agin..... Ana igniting the toys that were clanped to her nipples and her clit.... wrecking her body with a painful jolt of electicity as for te next endless amount of time Levi screamed at the top of her lungs. "S-AGHHHHH! STOP! STOP! STOP! M-MY BDY CANYT TAKE THIS!!! AHHH!"

Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Ana smirked as she could hear the woman's solemn screams of threats."Oh my dear, didn't ye not understand." Ana stated her thick Irish accent made Ana's words sound sweet and gentle, yet all the more Ominous in nature."Were pirates we don't always keep deals that aren't worth while." With that Ana took her leave. Only to hear Anila play with angry Mercenary leaving a smile upon Ana's face.

'Can't take it she says." Anila mocked coming closer to reds face and began to cup the small tots of the mercenary."Perhaps you should have thought about what short of punishment you'd be in for when you attacked us." With that the Asian woman turned off the device, she didn't want the ruby eyed merc to get knocked out so easily. No she needed to learn a lesson and a long one.She removed the clamps and pulled out an impressive sized dildo. and put Levis face. "Now say awwww, for MR. happy." anila teased preparing to force it down the woman's throat if necessary.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:19 am

"S-AGHHHHH! F-FUCK!!!! STOP! STOP! STOP! I CANYT TAKE THIS!!! AHHH!" Levi shouted in agony, her body flailing and swing in her chains, struggling out of control as she was shocked and jolted. Feeling the electricity surge through her body in uncontrollable fits of pain, that was until the pain suddenly stopped and Levi hung in her bonds fried and exhausted. Levis rolling her head forward as her ruby red eyes watch the Irish bitch laugh as she left Levi to her XO partners devices as Anila would simply see the fear erupt on the young mercs face as she suddenly reached out to cup the white haired pirate maidens modest breasts, teasing her slightly befor shutting off the battery connected to her nipples and presented a large Dildo to the mercs face demanding she opened wide.... oviously Levi refused as she losed her mouth and turned her face way.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next