View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Give to the Rich [Open] 

Post Give to the Rich [Open]
Being a mechanic didn't mean that Cece wasn't allowed to by stylish at times. While she liked her red jacket-orange skirt attire, she liked to mix up her clothing here and there. It just so happened that this time, the Texan girl wanted to dress up in a robin hood-like fashion. Besides, she figured adding on more clothing would keep some of the monsters away from her. Maybe, this was a change for the good?

The pink-haired agent was assigned to a cave planet- quite literally. The planet was a giant, grey rock with large holes painted on the surface. The surface itself seemed lifeless, but when diving down one of these large holes, any individual would find a system of caverns and underground lakes. Blue crystals hung from the ceilings and walls, illuminating the caves just enough to be seen. The ADD, fully aware of Cece's lack of fighting capacities, sent her on a relatively safe mission to retrieve some lake water and return back.

When Cece landed on the surface, went to work. The agent attached a rope from the side of her ship and tossed the other half into the cave system. With the press of a button, the rope began lowering. The pink-haired girl grabbed onto the rope with both hands, crossing her feet on the rope for more stability as she was lowered. It was clear that this system of caves was quite deep into the planet, and the sudden fear of falling filled Cece's mind. She took deep breaths, and finally reached the bottom floor. The Texan planted her feet on the ground and let out a sigh. "Well, this should be simple enough." She reached for her side and pulled out a test tube, tossing it casually in the air and catching it again, before scanning the caves for some source of water.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Last edited by Frozenflame on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:08 am

Post Re: Give to the Rich [Open]
It was no suprise to Krisna that this time period gave birth to some exciting catalog worth historical data, especily the discovery of planets that were not present in her time period, despite being "newly forming" in this time. One such find was the referance Sky (Krisna's wonderful ship AI) discovered buried deep in A.D.D recon files she helped her self too back when Krisna was a guest at the Antares base. The planet was oddly shaped, bored full of deep craters that seemed to even reach the planets core, from what Sky could tell from sizmic scans the planet was almost hollowed out with tunnles that streached for hundreads of thousands of miles beneath the planets crust. However strangly A.D.D records didnt include what the planet was called or its purpose for study.... yet that didnt matter as Krisna was excited to go anyway just for the chance to see somthing new!

Krisna's method of getting to the planet's underbelly was diffrent then the agent's (Sky oh so smuggly neglected to mention was present on the planet with Krisna) as the bubbly time travler used her favorite mehtod of transport, matter displacment to teleport her self down to the planet's subterrainian surface through nearest cavern skylite as a light blue ray of light shined down from the heavens as the travler was transported to the surface.

Their would be a flash of light not to far from Cece's own location as climbed down the cavern her self. It was like a orbital weapon was shot from above and stung the planets surface, scorching the stone floor in a 7ft radius around its origin. A sizzlng sound of intense heat was all that was heard besides the echo of the cavern while in the center of the scorched circle was a what appeared to be a oddly dressed girl.... kneeling, yet she wasnt burned or harmed.

Lifting off one knee Krisna carfully stude up befor she streached out her arms and let outa cute sqeek as if waking up for a mornings night sleep....(#1)

Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:43 am

(#2)....

"Ehmm!" The cute blue haired girl sqeeked as she streached out her oddly dressed body, jutting out her modest chest as she arched her back. "Uhm! Transporting... always makes me so thight afther!" Krisna whined as she streached some more, wearing a strangely shiny light purple outfit and thigh high stockings that left little to the imagination. The outfit looked alot like a one piece bathing suit and with a closer look was pieced together with hexigonal material and strange glowing circits that travled up the curves of her waist, thighs and lower back. On the travlers hip was somekind of holser, holding somekind of odd blaster shaped device.

Krisna would draw that device off her hip and with a flick of her wrist the devicewould flip open, igniting a holografic display over its hilt for the travler to read as she slowly began to run her fingers through the hologram typing in a odd dialect that was unknown to beings in this time befor she woukdsimply flip the device closed and take a quick peak around at her surroundings. "Sky!?.... Area is succure.... I'm going to deploy droans for recon mapping!... Theres alot of neat stuff down here! I cant wait to catalog it!"Krisna said excitedly outload befor she slowly began to walk, scanning anything odd she may see with her little odd device.

Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:04 am

Cece tugged on her red cloak, pulling it slightly over herself. Every breath she took materialized into a cloud of whiteness. She continued walking through the caverns, hoping by some strike of luck that she would find a lake. The pink-haired girl walked for a few minutes before hearing the subtle rush of water. The Texan's eyes widened as she blindly ran towards the sound. As she turned the corner, she found a magnificent lake! The pink-haired girl nearly dropped her test tube in awe. The way the crystals reflected off of the underground lake was breathtaking. Once she knocked herself out of shock, the agent walked over to the shoreline. She dipped her test tube underneath, gathering some samples of water. She placed a stopper over the test tube and placed it in her holster. She took a step away from the lake when she suddenly heard a loud boom echo through the cavern. The girl's first instinct was to run and hide behind one of the large protruding spokes on the floor. Did an alien come after seeing her ship? Whatever that noise was, Cece had to be careful. She didn't want to get caught up by a monster again. Silently, the pink-haired girl made her way towards the ship by hugging the darkness of the walls.

When she heard a probe nearby, Cece reached for her sides and pulled out a pistol. Sure, she wasn't much of a fighter but she had enough skill to take down a probe. As she heard the sound of machine come close by, Cece turned the corner and fired at the device, shooting it down. Cece watched as the device fell to the ground. Someone else was here! Before they would be able to meet her up, Cece began to run as fast as she could, back to her ship!

Monsters:

Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Krisna wandered around the dank cavern much like the agent did, the two were apparently close by in the same area but just not close enough to see or hear each other as Krisna went out her bussniess and deployed her probes from the strange hand held device the travler always carried on her.

"1. 2. 3. look at me! Find me somthing shiny!♪ 3. 4! mapp this planet to the core!♪!" Krisna playfully sung a cute little song as praced around as if this exploration was some kind of game, deploying a small group of probes from her odd device. These wernt your avarage recon probes that were native to this time period, the ones Krisna used were odd? Almost bubble like they were all gold in color, transparent and letting off a faint dim glow as they appeared more like holografic globes of solid light around a small sphere like eye? The travler knew exactly what they were and when asked she called them constructs however the agent Krisna didnt know was with her on this planet would find them all very suprising as she jusy so happened to run into one such probe as it was slowly mapping the area befor taking a slug to the golden shaden dome!

The shot rang out in the cavern as Cece took the shot at the golden probe that was at first paying her no mind, yet befor she shot at it Cece would see it was simply passing by befor it noticed her suddent movment, squinting its eye at her as if to get a better look was when Cece shot it as she would see the bullet slam into it with a loud bang! as it errupted into sparks befor falling to the floor were it erupted and disinigrated into a shower of pixals.... disapearing.

It was in that momment Cece would find her self in a new dire situation as the three remaining probes istantly recignized a hostial threat and rushed to intercept it just as Krisna recived a notification on her omni tool tellig her a droan was distroyed!

"What!?"Krisna said as she looked to her omni tool with confustion. "Why would some one do that?" Krisna..(#1)

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:27 pm

(#2)..... Krisna said to her self befor she quickly issued a command to her three droans. " Dont harm the hostial body! Capture! Dont harm!" Krisna said softly, speaking into her omni tool befor she jumped into a hussle, off to find were the droans last sighted the hostial.

Meanwhile Cece would find her self hunted ruthlessly by the last three droans who chased her down! The agent seeing the once goldprobes turn a bright red color, signifing they were insome kind of new battle mode as they all worked as one unit cutting off Ceces escape to her rope as they fored the agent to run back the way she came.... andwhen she did she woud be suprised by what she litterly ran into.

With Cece avoiding Krisna's droans as the agent would not see the travler directly in her path as the two would colide with each other in a rather funny way. "Ohoofff!" Krisna would grunted as she was suddenly rammed into by the rushing agent who ws running from her droans as Cece slammed into Krisna so hard they both went down, twisted up in eachothers arms and legs, collapsing to the damp cavern floor with Cece atop the cute and very confused time travler in a rather provocitive way, yet as it all happened the blue haired girl beneath her didnt apear mad, suprised or hurt as she simply gazed up at the agent with big blue eyes and smiled. "Hi there! Are you in a hurry?"

Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:45 pm

((Sorry for the late post! things have been soo hectic :( ))

The girl knew that she had to escape- and fast. She tugged on her robin hood clothing and took a deep breath. "I can do this..." The girl whispered to herself, jumping in the air to pump herself up. Once the pink-haired girl felt a burning determination to escape, she would make her move. Cece sprinted through the cavern, actually able to dodge a few of these probing machines by hiding behind some cavern spikes. The Texan girl was able to take down another probe or two before she was eventually chased by a large group of them. "No, no, no!" The mechanic bit her lip, reaching for her sides for some sort of escape plan. The pink-haired girl continued running, until she felt like she hit something hard. "Aaah!" The girl cried out in surprise, fumbling backwards. "O-Ouch..." She groaned, reaching and rubbing the back of her head. When she looked behind her, Cece wondered why the machines didn't kill her on the spot. A female voice called from the ground, causing Cece to look below her. It was a girl! Immediately, the pink-haired girl reached over and covered Krisna's mouth with her hand. She leaned into the aqua-haired girl and whispered, "Shhh... Don't make any sudden moves or else those machines will kill you on the spot." Cece said, glancing back at her hip. She was too preoccupied to realize that she was rubbing her soft, plushy body against the newcomer. Right now, Cece was worried about the drones. Oh, how would she defeat those drones now?!

Monsters:

Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:48 pm

Cece would find the droans to numerous to dodge forever and each one she distroyed simply seemed to multply!! It was like they would break up into those odd particals of hard light, only to remold back into a pair of new droans for her to fight! However if Cece had the combat focus to notice she would see that flock of droans chasing her didnt seem to be aiming for her at all, having a alot of oppertunitys to blast her as they seemed to be focused on forcing her to go a specific directions as they lead her around on a wild chase, yet that was befor she rounded that last cornor and ran head long into a cute blue haired stranger as the flock of droans zipped passed as if they lost sight of were the agent went.

"Are you o-ouhmmmmummm!" Krisna asked her new friend with a cheerful smile from beneath her, that was befor her kind greeting was cut short by a soft gentle hand that reached up and cupped her mouth, muffling the travlers words behind Ceces hand as Krisna continued to talk despite that and the fact the pink haired women atop her straddled her down, pinning her to the ground beneather, however Krisna didnt seem to notice she was being rubbed up agiest either.... not that she minded if she knew better. Yet Krisna was more intreasted in the women atop her as bright blue eyes beamed up at her curious as to her hostility to her droans?

"hm mhy nahe ih krhsna.....Arh yhu oh.....whua auhre yhuo shuating muhy druhm?! " Krisna greeted and asked, her cute soothing voice muffled behind Ceces hand as she stuggled to keep Krisna quite there beneath her as she did not make any attemp to escape or stuggle agiest Cece who was above her, not beyond moving a little here and there.

However meanwhile the droans whowere chasing Cece appeared to have lost track of the agent as they all zipped past the pair as they colided...... however really it was krisna's order to not harm the women.... only stun if it was nessessry as for now they pretended as tho they lost her....

Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 am

Cece glanced back at the girl, staring at her with a bewildered expression. "What did you say?" She asked before turning her attention back to the drones. She was about to retaliate when the drones flew past her. The pink-haired girl watched until the machines went out of sight. Only when she was certain that they were out of reach that the pink-haired girl finally let go of the stranger's mouth. She stood up over the girl, and stretched her hand out to help Krisna onto her feet. "I'm Cece, a mechanic at the ADD." She placed her hand on her hip and looked up and down at the girl before speaking again. "What are you doing here? If those drones are really yours, I suggest you fly out of this planet right away." She said. Cece was normally a very friendly and kind person, but she wasn't in the mood at the moment. In fact, just a second ago the girl thought she was about to be fried to death. She checked her sides to make sure the vials were still in tact. Once she felt that they were okay, the Texan let out a sigh of relief.

"Anyways, it's best for you to leave this area as soon as possible. I can't guarantee your safety if there's an alien laying around."

Monsters:

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:36 pm

To Cece the droans backed of as she litterly ran into the traveler knocking the two to the cavern ground with Cece ontop of her. Looking up at Cece confused as she covered her lips had her wandering why she was atop her so long? It wasn't somthing Krisna really minded, she thought, she was use to being the one on her back since everyone's she met but the serpent Vespria has played with her like this.... why would this random agent be any different? Thus time period was weird with such odd greetings.

"Oh... thank you...." Krisna said as Cece got up off her and gave her a out streached hand for help up her up off her cute rear. " oh uhm I said.....Hi im Krisna.... why are you hurting my droans?" Krisna repeated with a kind smile as Cece looked her over head to toe..... noticing the stranger weird device in her hand and the odd almost skimpy leotard outfit she wore that gave off a almost faint violet sheen if light..... yet even stranger Cece would notice the cute blue haired girls face lite up afther the mechanic introduced her self.

"Really! Your a ADD too!" Krisna shout excitedly as she suddenly stepped closer to Cece invading her bubble. " do you know Hope! Or Luna! Or hmm?....What were the names of the two in the shower with me and Hope? They liked touching me so much? I think she called her self slut? But I dont think thats right? Hmmm....well no matter...." Krisna paused to consider their names as she tapped her chin befor she simply dropped it and glared at Cece with two bright blue eyes and smiled at the pink haired agent be for she giggled at the question posed to her. "Oh me! Why Im here to documents this world silly! I thought lulu told other agents to watch me? I mean not that the ADD needs to be concerned I swear! I didn't blow up any organization buildings or hotels this time. promise.... I mean SKI and I did collapse a star in an experiment but that Moon it swallowed was uninhabited I swear!..... I hope?" Krisna rambled on, giving giving to much information agin.

"Huh?" Krisna paused as she gave Cece a odd look of confusion afther warning her to leave. Honestly confusing the traveler. " what? Me? No no no..... I cant do that..... i need to catalog this world...... there is no need to worry about my safty! Im a collector! " Krisna giggled as she tried to explain, kindly smiling at Cece be for she once agin paused as if she forgot somthing. "Oh right! I almost forgot!..... Its....nice... to .....meet .....you!" Krisna said cutly with a smile be for she suddenly leaned in and gently kissed Ceces cheek as a formal greeting.

Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:41 am

"Your drones?" Cece crossed her arms and puffed up her cheeks, as if she was frustrated in all the trouble she had gone to avoid them. For all Cece knew, she was getting tracked down by another space pirate... and she didn't have a good track record against space pirates. She raised her eyebrow at the stranger's rather revealing costume. She nervously took a step backwards when Krisna invaded her personal space, looking blankly at the cavern side to avoid looking the girl in the eyes. It wasn't that Krisna was a bad person... it was just that this girl was way too weird. The pink-haired girl brought her hands up in defense, waving them at the other agent. "N-no, I can't say I've seen them. The ADD's rather large and stretches through many star systems. I doubt I'd run into them." She ignored the whole 'slut' part. Cece never liked that word. It was so demeaning of her and the other agents, despite the fact that her captors have forced Cece to call herself that a few times. She tried not to look too shocked with the sudden peck on her cheeks. The girl's cheeks flushed lightly, but it soon faded away.

Though, it did seem interesting how Krisna blew up a few things. The girl placed her hands on her hips, raising her eyebrow. "Oh? That's really impressive! I wish I could fight like that." Cece turned around and walked through the cavern, assuming that Krisna would follow suit. "I'm more of a mechanic. If you ever need any tricky devices, I'm your gal." She reached into her side and tossed Krisna a grey pen. "That's one of my inventions. It's meant to jam outgoing communications. If you're ever aboard a pirate ship and you want to disable the speakers or something. Be careful though, because I haven't factored in all the frequencies. Too many to put into account, let alone inside a small pen." She looked over her shoulder and winked at Krisna. "A collector, huh? I suppose we're both doing the same thing down here then. I was told by headquarters to collect some liquid samples from these underground lakes." She reached into her sides and pulled out the vial. With her other hand, she gave the side of a vial a gentle flick, causing the meniscus to wiggle back and forth.

Monsters:

Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:54 am

Calling Krisna weird was an understatement, somthing Cece woud soon realize..... The Blue haired travler was probly the weirdist person in this time period, accrost all star systems even and their were people in this galaxy with 8 arm, 4 heads and three legs! Hell, the fact she was a time travler made Krisna seem somewhat normal? Yet not many people knew or honestly even belived that part of her story anyway, the ADD still belives tat shaky story and even still assumes she a visitor from outside the galaxy itself, giving the way she acts twords others or how she "catalogs" note worthy data. The Travler was definitly a weird mystery but it most still could not simply lover her.

"Aww.... so you have never met Hope or Lulu!?" Krisna could not help but say back to the confused mechanic saddly, her smile turning to a slight frown for a seciond there befor the subject was changed as Krisna noticed Cece trying to look away as Krisna only moving to get back into the pink haired agents line of sight. "Why do you keep moving your head like that? Are you dizzy?" Krisna asked curiously, wondering why befor she soon simply dis-regarded it and smiled, giggling at how weird Cece acted afther being kissed too or how Cece gave her a odd lookover.

"Who said anything about fighting silly? I never fight! Fighting is bad..." Krisna giggled as she gave Cece a sweet kind smile befor she fallowed as Cece turned to walk away. "It was a experiment.... Me and Sky were testing a make shift worm-hole driver on a dying star.... how was I sopost to know it would collapse into a black hole... " Krisna tried to explain happly as she found her selfd fallowing Cece through the dank cavern, listening to the womens words of being a field mechanic and as she explained the nifty pen sized device she just tossed her as Krisna lunged to catch it.

"Whoa!"Krisna said almost not catching Cece's pen device as she looked over to Cece slightly confused....(#1)

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:00 am

(#2)....slightly comfused as she tried to explain what she was to the travler. "Whats a mechanic?" Krisna asked as she examined the device Cece tossed her a little bit more closly as Krisna soon held it up to to her own odd device she un-holstered off her hip, scanning Cece's distruptor pen with her Omni tool to learn its inner workings more closly with her omni tool. " Yup I'm a collector! " Krisna replied, giggling cutly after she examined Ceces pen and holstered her Omni tool as she moved to Ceces side. The mechanic would sudden find Krisna's arm looped around her own as she walked closly to the agent and looked up with bright blue eyes at the vial she just showed the curious travler. "Oh! Wow! Whats thats!"

Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:16 am

"No. I'm not dizzy, I'm fine." Cece nearly facepalmed herself, before continuing to walk through the cave. She now regretted tossing the pen over. If this girl wasn't a wackjob, then none of Cece's inventions would match up to creating a black hole. Luckily, she could keep that comment to herself and move on. Well, then the Texan began to doubt the girl's legitimacy once she asked what a mechanic was. How... did she not know? The sole fact that she was on this planet with the probes should've been proof enough that she was bright enough to understand it. Knowing what a mechanic was... well, it was common knowledge, right? Or... maybe she was just a lunatic that was trapped on this planet. Maybe, she didn't do any traveling. Cece moved around a bit, uncomfortable once the girl attached herself to the agent's side. "I-It's just a sample, is all." She commented, looking over at Krisna. "Don't you... have a mission to do?" She said, trying to tone down any attitude in her voice by ten levels. Cece just needed a few more lake samples. After that, she'd love to get off of this planet and away from this crazy woman!

Monsters:

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Most found Krisna to be a very odd yet spirited person. The travler always found her self in trouble becuse of how naive she was, yet if they only knew were or better yet when she was from then it would make more sense. yet at the sametime no one ever belived she was a time-travler, not even some big names in this time period, despite it being a "very" closely guarded secret by young blue haired psyco attached to Cece's arm.

"A sample of what!?" Krisna said excitedly and happly, her bright blue eyes cutly beaming into Ceces own wide suprised eyes as that warm embrace of Cece's arm only got tighter as Krisna held the mechanics soft hand. "Is it important! Can I catalog it!" Krisna asked befor she heard Ceces question about her own mission, not noticing any additude in Ceces voice iftere was any, not that she woukd care or understand as the cute bubbly travler only smiled at the field mechanic and giggled. "Nope! Its ok! I can stay with you and talk, Sky's droans can handle it all anyway!.... besides I dont know what I'm looking for! It could be anyhing!.... It can be that rock..... that other rock.... or it could even be you?....hmm..." Krisna explained cutly befor nerrowing her eyes at Cece as she thought for a momment. "Hmm mybe..... it could?"

Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next