View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Give to the Rich [Open] 

Post Re: Give to the Rich [Open]
Cece didn't want to be rude, but the girl latched to her arms seemed to little too close for comfort. "Just a sample of life forms. I'm not too sure. I was told to collect a sample for some scientists at ADD because I was the closest to the star system." She explained. She didn't know why Krisna was so upbeat about the sample. After all, it was only water from this cavern-filled planet. If she really wanted a sample of her own, there were plenty of lakes that would do the same. The girl tried to shun out the stranger's words, at least until she stared at the Texan. Cece tugged at her arm, finding it a bit creepy that the girl was so... so clingy.

"Haa.... I doubt it. I'm not even indigenous to this planet." She said, laughing half-heartedly.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Cece would not be able to put a finger on the strangers odd clingyness or her upbeat additude as she show much intreast in the mechanic's vial of sampled water. True she could go get her own vial, yet somthing told Cece that Krisna was more intreasted in the one she carried for some reason.

"I doubt it too... ADD agents are off my list of people to study in this... uhmm.... yeah..." Krisna agreed as she glared at the vial Cece shook in her fingers, rambling outlode agin as she soon smiled at Cece nicly. "May I?" Krisna said softly, holding out her hand to take the vial if Cece was ok with her examining the vial.

Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:06 am

If it meant getting the strange agent off her hands, why not? Cece could always collect another sample anyways. "Sure thing," The pink-haired girl responded. She reached for her side to hand the agent the vial. Then, a loud echoing sound could be heard through the caverns, instantly slamming into Cece's ears and surprising the girl. "W-w-whaaaa?!" The Texan leaped up into the air and tossed the vial upwards. It clanked against the cavern ceiling and immediately shattered. The lake water immediately fell down, coating Cece in a nice layer of wetness. "Pwaaa...!" Cece complained. She rubbed her eyes clear of the liquid and looked up at Krisna. "Aaaah... there goes the vial!" She sounded immensely disappointed. "And I just got these clothes too..." She mumbled. With the wet water across her top, it became somewhat transparent. If Krisna focused, she could see Cece's large breasts held back by a bright red bra.

Monsters:

Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:11 am

"Aww! Thank you!" Krisna said nicly as reached out to her new agent friend Cece, smiling kindly at the slightly irritated agent befor there was an abrupt echoing roar that suddenly rang down the cavern startling the pair. "Huh!? What was that!" Krisna yelped with suprise as well as she quickly turned around to look in the direction the echo may of came from, yet in theses tunnles it was hard to tell. Krisna was to busy concerning her self with te sound that she completly missed Cece's cute fumble, throwing the vial, shattering only to rain a shower of wetness over the pair.... however Cece got the brunt of the liquid splash it seemed as Krisna only turned around as she heard Cece fall down with a heavy thud.

"Auh! Are you ok!" Krisna said with concern as she quickly rushed to the fallen agents side. Krisna taking a knee beside Cece to insure she was in fact ok, a smile spreading over Krisna cute face as it all seemed alright by the way Cece showed more concern for the vial then for her self. "Thank goodness...." Krisna sighed, happy that Cece was ok. " Thats ok.... I wanted to catalog it but we can always get a new one huh!?.... but forget about that.... are you ok? You fell down pretty hard..." Krisna stated as she shifted to all fours infront of the cute agent, moving closer to Cece as the mechanic would find her self face to face with Krisna very clos as she curiously examined her new friend more closly. " You look fine... but? You?... your wet?...." Krisna discovered as she reached out to Cece, placing a soft hand agiest the agiests chest, unknowingly groping one of her wet shirt covered breasts as Krisna unintentionally molested the wet mechanic duringtheir first meeting. "Auh! Your shirts all wet! You should change out of it.... or take it off to dry.... Dessy says you can catch colds wearing wet clothes!" Krisna explained as she smiled at Cece happly.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:36 am

Cece spat some water that got into her mouth. She didn't want to swallow anything dangerous. The pink-haired girl frowned. She looked down and noticed her new clothes were soiled. It was supposed to be a simple mission, and here the mechanic was, in a cavern planet with a strange girl and possible microbes crawling all over her form. "Y-yeah, I'm fine." The Texan looked over at her companion. Her eyes watched cautiously as the agent grabbed onto her breast. "H-hey..." She mumbled, before looking up at Krisna. "I-I don't think it's the best idea to get naked here... M-Maybe I can head back to my s-ship!" The pink-haired girl tried to back away from Krisna, but found herself unable to move. All she could do was lay down even more, as if subconsciously giving the girl more access to her body. Through her clothes, Krisna would be able to see a white bra holding back the girl's breasts. A drop fell from the bangs of her hair, reminding the mechanic of morning dew.

Monsters:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:02 am

"That might be for the best! But you really should... if your worried I reaaly dont mind.... I can even take undress to if it will make you more comfortable?" Krisna smiled as she happly looked down at Cece from above, bending over slightly inorder to be at the same eye level with her new friend, especily with how she unknowingly groped the mechanics soft moist chest as she felt the shirts dampness. Krisna not yet noticing Cece's wet see through clothes and under garments just yet however Krisna did quickly notice how Cece seemed to almost cowardly back away from her, or was it nervously? She had trouble telling most the time, yet still Krisna couldnt help glare at her new and very nervous friend with a bit of concern, especilly with how vulrable she began to look?

"Uhmm.. are you ok?" Krisna said with a frown looking into Ceces eyes worriedly as she didnt seem to get the hint and simply began to close in closer on Cece. "You look flustard? Are you feeling ok?" Krisna said with concerned. The girl Cece found so strange only drawing closer and closer as she tried to back away and then befor she even knew it Krisna was right there on her knees sitting accorst from the nervous mechanic, almost right between her open legs. So dangerously close, Krisna leaned in closer as Cece would even feel their young bodies touch as Krisna woud press her hand up agiest Ceces fore head, checking the agents tempature. "hmm... you dont feel hot.... uhm warm?.... Mybe?... mybe Sky should look at you?" Krisna considered as she checked Cece out.

Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:32 am

Did this girl not have any sense of decency? Cece brought her head slightly away as soon as the agent came in closer to the mechanic. Then, she felt soft hands wrap around her large breasts. Like pillows, they were big enough so that Krisna couldn't completely cup them. A shy gasp escaped from the mechanic's lips. Their soft bodies pressed up against one another. Cece wanted to feel warm. She was cold and shivering. Finding her ship would take a while. The more Krisna rubbed against her, the warmer she became. Their breasts mashed against one another. The pink-haired girl looked up at her partner, starry-eyed. Legs hooked around Krisna's hips and immediately pulled the girl closer. As she pressed her friend closer to her own body, Krisna would be able to feel Cece's camel toe. Was she actually wet, or was it from the water? Fingers tickled along the backside of Krisna's back. No matter what the aqua-haired girl did, Cece's fever didn't seem to die off.

"W-who's Sky?" She asked in a low voice, "And... I'm cold. I think it's the fever ♥"

Monsters:

Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:45 am

Krisna's concern only grew as she curiously checked out Cece in her very figity and at first flustard state, yet suddenl the rising tempature? It was strange, somthing Krisna suddenly jumped at as she grew wide eyed at the very drastic change and then the uturn in the tone of the agents voice? What was happening?
Krisna was only confused and now very worried, she didnt realize she was addicently arousing her, yet even if she did then this sudden change in behavior had to be from another source.

"Auh! H-hey?" Krisna couldnt help but yelp as suddenly Cece's legs wrapped around her cute shaply hips, effectivly locking Krisna in as their cute petiet young bodys gently pressed together in such a exoticly pleasing way that would make any on lookers jelious or envyous in their closness.

"Muh!.." Krisna couldnt help but gasp as she felt Cece's soft finger tips spontainiously skimm along her back befor hot breath rolled over her cheek from Cece. The horny mechanic feeling the smooth, yet exteremly thin texture of Krisna strange and very high tech outfit agiest her finger tips as Krisna shivered with a cute chill along her spin. "Auhh! T-touch.... Auh... touch..." Krisna repeated softly, gasped befor she confusingly glared to Cece and shook her head as shestuggled to endure Cece's state. " I-i dont think your well?... You are very hot.... and.... uh!... oh... not there?" Krisna blushed as Cece's moist breasts and sex rubbed agiest her own, sparking a troublsome reaction in the two.....

However what the two didnt seem to know as of yet was that Cece's sample she managed to coat her self in was a very potent and very fast acting aphrodigiac... however so far symptoms included increased body hear.... arousal.... who knew what els.... but Krisna was sure to find out quickly.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:09 am

Cece began to fidget her legs against the agent. Her soft thighs continued to rub and squeeze Krisna's form, as if tempting for the agent to come closer and deal with the pink-haired mechanic. "Oh... I think I'm really cold." Cece whispered erotically in response to her companion. It was clear that her friend was flustered, but it didn't stop the mechanic from getting what she wanted. "Do you think you could warm me up with your body?" Before the aqua-haired girl could offer a response, Cece pulled Krisna closer to her until their warm lips met. The pink-haired girl had soft lips. They brushed against the agent's, firmly asserting their dominance. "Take it off." She demanded. "Take off all your clothes." Cece still refused to remove her clothing. Though she was hot and bothered, this was still a uniform which she enjoyed wearing. She wouldn't take it off for the world. Until then, the mechanic decided to make Krisna into a play thing for herself. It was okay, wasn't it? There weren't any drones around, nor did Krisna completely understand what was happening around her. Cece's legs released the girl. If Krisna dared glance up Cece's skirt, she'd find red lingerie. The girl sat in the cold, still shivering, but horny from it. "Go on, Krisna. If you strip, I'll get warmer."

Monsters:

Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:18 am

"Auh!" Krisna coudnt help but gasp as Cece rubbed up agiest her. Feeling their bodys shift and grind together in such away she normaly does with her lover, yet was this ok?Krisna wasnt sure other then the fact it was exciting as she began to feel her own heart begin to race as things began to heat up.

"W-well of chorse I-i can bu-hmuhmmmgmmm!" Krisna tried to awnser Cece but befor she could finish her sentence she suddenly jumped in suprise as the mechanics lips suddenly contected with hers in what was a soft kiss that stole her breath away and dominated the cute young travler who was writhing beneath the horny agent.

Their lips soon parted each others as Krisna was left panting for air softly. So cute and defensless as she laid beneath Cece squirming side to side as Krisna 's eyes slowly opening to gaze up, quickly discovering Cece's red underwear after she heard the command from the agent to disrobe. The comand its self making her look up in confusion. "Huh? R-red?... uhm..B-but h-how will that help you? Your the hot one? N-not me! I-i think you should sit down... a-and let me help you.. "'Krisna pleaded as she reached to her belt holster and drew her strange pistol like device. "P-please just r-relax.. I-i can fix you right up with my Omni tool..."

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:16 am

Cece frowned. "You seduce me, and now all of a sudden you want to back out? That's not fair~" The pink-haired girl complained while puffing her cheeks. When the agent pointed a gun at her, the mechanic smiled softly. "Thank you for caring for me." Her hands wrapped around the gun. "But I don't need it." Cece pushed the gun out of the way. She reached for Krisna's hips with her hands, then used it as leverage to flip the agent over. Now, Cece was mounted on top of her friend. The girl pressed her hands onto Krisna's chest. Cece's own large breasts were squished between her arms, as if the girl intentionally did it to show off her impressive curves. "Take. Your. Clothes. Off. Okay?" She asked as she began to rub her body against Krisna's. Krisna would be able to feel the warmth between Cece's legs as she began to grind it against her companion's stomach. Her hands gave Krisna's breasts a playful squeeze.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:26 pm

"B-but... Im not? I-i wasnt..." Krisna chimed as confused look was her wide eyed face. This agents behavior only seemed to get worse by the momment! What was wrong with the fire haired agent? Krisna wonder as she tried to perform her scan but was only stopped by Cece gently gripping the "barrel" of her omni tool and pushing it aside, however Krisna still had it in her grasp. "B-but? Y-your not well?I-i can help! M-my omni-uh! Whoa!" Krisna tried to object befor Cece suddenly performed her strange fliping of the poor confused travler. Krisna letting out a suprised shout as she suddenly found her self pinned beneath the ill horny agent, feeling soft hands pressed agiest her chest as Krisna felt Cece slowly rubbing her self up agiest her flat toned abdomin, covered by the strange hexigonal pattern leotard she wore as Cece wantingly demanded her to undress.

"Uah!Ah!" Krisna couldnt help but moan as her new friend teasingly gave both her breasts a fun loving grope, sparking a very clear reaction in Krisna as her cheeks flushedred and she began to softly breath more heavily in heat. Cece would feel the sudden throb of Krisna's heart beat pound in the cuties chest beneath Cece's palms under the smooth yet strange translucent material Krisna wore over her arousing body.

"Auh! I-i cant... I-i cant... i-its.. so hot.. I-i need you to.. auh.." Krisna panted as she looked up at Cece longingly, dropping her omni tool as hands came to rest on Cece's thighs as she gently began to rub the womens soft smooth legs. "....I-i need your help... help me t-take it off...i-i cant do it alone...." Krisna said with a soft faint smile, her cheeks so cutly flushed red as she looked over at her omni tool and reaching out to it, gently gripping the hilt as she brought it to face level and flipped open what apeared as a holografic heads up disply, displaying complex and almost alien characters, numerals, and symbols she coud not make out.... however Krisna could as the strange..(#1)

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:00 am

(#2)... strange travler quickly programed a fuction into her other worldly "gun" she refered to as her omni tool and once she was finished the device fliped open with numerous clicks as it reshaped and transfromed into somthing looking more like a flash light.

"Uhm.. T-their.." Krisna softly gasped as she twisted the re-shapen omni-tool and smiled as it began to emmit a soft faintly blue ray from the tip of the device. "H-here... h-help me t-take it off.... i-i need it off... w-watch.." Krisna said softly as she deminstrated the tools new function by shining the ray over Cece's adventurous skirt... nothing happened... but when Krisna shined the ray of blue light over the strange leotard covering her cute belly Cece was so focused on grinding up agiest then she would be happy to see that the strange hexigonal matierial covering her prize begin to desinigrate exposing the travlers cute navel.

"T-there..uhm... H-help me... help you..." Krisna gasped as she turned over the omni tool to let Cece do as she liked with its current fuction... however attempting to change anything Krsna set would force the device to lock n her.... just as it normally does.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:19 am

Decades. Time had bled together, seconds to minutes, minutes to hours. She had been cast her like a discarded plaything, a toy that no longer served a purpose. She had been drawn away from Shokushu hearing rumors about other spare parts that she had to acquire. She was an older model, replacement parts were not easy to find though she had learned just how to manufacture that alchemical treatment to keep in the best of shape.

She had booked passage with those aliens intending to go back to Shokushu with her latest haul. They had thought she was human and some got the bright idea that they could have abducted her easily enough, sell her into slavery and make even more money. No one knew she was with them, no one would come searching for her.

But they were mistaken. When the first stun bolt had no effect on her they used another, then another. No effect. But in the end panic set in, someone used lethal shots and in the end vital systems were hit and the ship was forced down.

All the instruments showed she wasn't going to slow down in time, she was going to crash into the planet. Alicia found that she had entered into one of many caves. She slowed in time to avoid a collision that would have consumed the ship in a massive fireball. As fa as she was concerned it might as well be totaled as she lacked the shills to repair it.

The crew were all dead, either killed in the crash or before it and only she remained. She had tried to find sentient creatures. There was none. Nor did the distress beacon function properly. She was too far down and it had long since run out of power anyway. The batteries were empty.

But she learned and adapted. She explored and learned what areas around her had been illuminated with the glowing fungus, which had not. She had learned to avoid the worms, they were dangerous even to her but they never strayed too close to the fungus. It took many months for her to realize that it was the light that they avoided.

It was a big planet so the chances of being discovered here had been slim. If there were any survey teams she had been unaware of them. She heard something though that begged to be checked out so she headed that way straining to hear. That was a blaster shot, she was sure of it though it had not made much sense.

Then afterward she heard a roar, it was one of the worms. The sound echoed through the caves but since they stayed clear of the light she knew where they would avoid. It was tough making out directions but she had a number of years to get use to orientating herself.

Soon she passed the lake. There were numerous lakes and even an underground river or two though she used this one more often then the others. The assortment of fungi had been one of the prime ingredients in the alchemical mixture she had learned to make. She would have long run out of the stuff otherwise but before the power near depleted from her crashed ship she used the database there and learned. She even self taught herself with that database to use the medical equipment in various ways to assist her. To conserve power she only used what was necessary while working on her mixture.

What she had not been aware of was that this lake became tainted. She was no the wiser not being effected herself but for decades she used this one to bath herself, she had corroded it with trace elements of her innate sexuality. That was something that she had been unaware of never having used just one source before for so long. It was a smaller lake too but now the water had been a short lived, yet potent aphrodisiac. There had been no one to test this out on, no way to find out, no one to tell her … at least until now.

She had eventually seen the pair, one was naked Both were wet. Pink and Blue she dubbed them. Human she assessed as she watched.

It was not unusual in her mind to find two going at it, her mind was sexually charged after all so sex was a normal everyday thing for her. Still she kept to the shadows, watching though the impulse was strong to join in she learned by observation.

Was that a weapon the naked on was holding? Were they somewhat concerned about those massive worms, worms that carved out most of the passages that lacked light any way. She noted that they were soaked, calculated the odds that they were stranded here too or had their own ship somewhere. There was nothing that indicated that they each had their own ship. So she watched, thinking how best to approach this situation.

She was not stupid after all and started calculating how they would react. A minor concern given her abilities but a concern all the same. Perhaps she wouldn't need them. She could have looked for their ship but if she got lost she might not find them again. It was easy to get lost with all these twists and turns and while she would figure it out eventually her one chance could be gone by then.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:48 pm

"You need me to... what?" Cece purred when Krisna couldn't complete her sentence. She continued to play with the agent, pushing her further to the edge until she said that she needed help taking her clothes off. Though impressed by the tool, Cece was in no rush to make her clothes vanish. The girl had decided to wear something rather stylish today, and she was going to be damned if she chose to vaporize her clothing. "Mhmm... just a moment." The pink-haired girl winked. She set aside the omni tool and stood up over her companion. Thumbs hooked underneath her clothing as she youthfully began to shake her body from side to side. Cece slowly began stripping while teasing her womanly body parts. It wasn't long before the rest of her clothing was peeled off and the two were utterly naked and alone in the cavern... or so they thought.

When Cece returned back down on Krisna, she wouldn't press her pussy against the girl's stomach, but instead, Cece decided to sit on Krisna's face. Her bubblegum pussy pressed up against the agent's mouth. "I think I want to try something different." Cece giggled as she grabbed her breasts with her own two hands and began to knead and squeeze them. "How does it taste?" Cece asked in a suggestive tone. Her womanly juices were already wet with anticipation, trickling down and giving Krisna the first taste of heaven.

Monsters:

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next