View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Loyalty(for Alexandra) 

Post Re: Loyalty(for Alexandra)
"Ahhhhnnnn!" The tentacle pushed past her drooling netherlips and slid easily inside her wet depths. All the rough texture was gone, allowing the slender appendage to glide along those tightening inner walls. Alexandra's insides were wrapped tight around the invader but it continued to thrust with little difficulty. Her hips jolt with every thrust. She felt the tip pressing against the entrance of her womb, pushing all the way in with each thrust. "Uhhnnn... Ahhhnnn... N-No..." she moaned, heat flushing her cheeks as her insides quivered with every motion inside her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:23 pm

"Seems I was right. You have been in need of this for a while." Dolom says as her inner walls squeeze around the clay appendage. It continues to thrust into her sex, able to mold itself and her body to fit perfectly and fill in every bit of space. "You will probably never find another master like me, but once we're through with your training, I can ensure you will get a good one. I don't sell my girls cheap." Another tentacle forms above the first one and moves around in front of Alexandra rubbing against her clit. This one had more grains of sand in it again to really work her over. The one inside her starts to move a little faster as time goes on, twisting and squirm deep inside.

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:11 pm
Profile YIM

The clay tendril had perfectly formed with Alexandra's insides. Every motion now stroked every cell of her delicious depths. All her weakpoints were exposed as it drilled across her throbbing g-spot. The tip pounded against the entrance to her womb, leaving her mind numb with each strike. The agent was helpless to stop this monster from raping her just like the ones that took her before. A look of sexual awe appeared as she grunted and gasped louder with each grind against her insides.

The monster quickly went for the kill as a rough sandy tendril began to rub vigorously across the woman's hardened pearl. She felt every grain stroke across her rapidly throbbing clitoris. Her head reared back as her eyes fluttered and rolled back in their sockets. "Aiiiiiieeeeee!" Hot juices squirt from her shuddering vagina as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. The fluttering inside her belly was now a bubbling heat that spread through her core and the rest of her entire body.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:04 am

"That was quite an orgasm, and I barely put any effort into it. Obviously you need some training in stamina as well. You're no good if you tire so easily." Dolom says with a chuckle, pausing only to allow Alexandra to come down from her sexual high. He was just getting started and wanted her to be awake for every moment. Soon the clay tentacle picks up right where it left off thrusting deep. She would then feel something press against her ass; another appendage had formed to fill her rear end as well. "Let's fill both places, shall we?" Before she has the chance to respond, the appendage is pushed deep into her ass.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:30 am
Profile YIM

Alexandra has had plenty of practice, having been broken and trained a few times already. She took slow shuddering breaths as the thrusts slowed for a moment, allowing her time to recover. But the recovery was brief as the tentacle began drilling inside her once more. Her insides were still tender from her orgasm, quickly bringing her to a new high. "Ahhhnnnn!" Her eyes widen as another tentacle pushed right into her tight ass. The clay appendage plunged right into her anus, showing no mercy to the poor ADD agent. "Uhhhnn... N-No... St-Stop..." she grunted through gritting teeth.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:40 am

The appendages continue to thrust into both places despite her pleas. The one in her ass stayed at a slower pace however, giving her the chance to adjust. Dolom again starts using the grainy appendage on her clit, but quickly stops as she gets closer to another orgasm. "It must be absolute torture for you not being allowed to cum unless I let you. Do you really need it that badly?" He asks curious about the response he would get. Though she was aroused, he hadn't brought her to the point of begging for release yet. "Perhaps you're getting too used to something smooth and rounded being inside you. Adding a few bumps and ridges might make it even better. What do you think?"

Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:42 pm
Profile YIM

The tendrils continue to thrust and writhe inside both passages. They rubbed against one another through the walls of her anus and sex. Both were still very tight but the monster easily formed into the perfect fit, sliding in and out with ease. Her clitoris was teased raw by the grainy texture. The hardened bud was standing at full attention, throbbing as electric bliss shot straight up Alexandra's spine.

The agent's head reared back as breathless groans fill her cell. She felt the newly added bumps rub her in all the right places, churning her insides into hot butter. Her mind was drowning in pleasure but release was so far away as the monster continued to adjust its pace. Alexandra said nothing either due to being too busy moaning or there was simply no point in saying anything further to a monster that just wants to hear her beg.

Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:01 am

The way things were looking, Dolom believed it wouldn't take too long to break the agent and train her properly. Even if it did take longer, he found great amusement humiliating girls by making them moan like sluts only moments after they acted so tough and proud. These human girls were so easy and fun to tease and manipulate.

Alexandra was yet again denied her release as Dolom slows his thrusts. "Do you really need to cum so badly? If you beg like a proper slave, maybe I will grant you the relief you so desperately need? Can you do that? Or must I continue to tease you like this a while longer? Try to remember, I don't tire easily and I can't cum."

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

The agent's cunt squeezed around the thick tendril inside her. The monster was not going to stop until it got exactly what it wanted. Sadly, Alexandra was already well practice in this field. "Ahhhnnnn! Ahhhhnnnn! Please! Please, Master! M-Make me cum!" Alexandra begged. It was degrading. But, maybe she could get some rest after cumming her brains out. Her insides shuddered in anticipation of Dolom finishing the job.

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Dolom gives her several slow but hard thrusts, sending the appendage deep into her sex and ensuring it hit her most sensitive places to make her cum. He would watch as she's finally allowed to have her release but the thrusting still didn't stop until her orgasm ended. "Very good, my new pet." He says as he pushes her limbs from his clay body and sets her down. "However, that was just a warm up. Now, the real training begins. Stay on all fours and follow me." He attaches a leash to her collar and leads her out of her cell and down the corridor. "It sounds as though you've already had some experience in being a slave, but I'm guessing they weren't able to truly break you. Otherwise you'd still be with your last master, or at least in a slave market somewhere."

Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:48 pm
Profile YIM

The agent's eyes fluttered and rolled back as her mouth hung agape. The tendril plunged in and out over and over again. The sandy bumps dragged across her already tenderized pleasure spots, leaving her insides shuddering with endless delight. Her belly was now full of bubbling heat that soon erupted through her loins and directly into her womb. "Aiiiiiiieeeeeee!" Alexandra's cries echoed off the walls of her cell. Her juices squirt out around the pumping tendril. The moment of bliss lasted for several long moments as every thrust caused her insides to shudder and wrap around the alien invader.

When finally released, Alexandra unceremoniously collapsed onto the floor. Her limbs were numb as she layed there, still twitching from the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm and drowning in her heavy afterglow. But there was no rest for the slave in training. Alexandra groaned and crawled onto her hands and knees. She felt the familiar sensation of a collar and leash around her neck. She followed on shaky limbs as the alien creature led her out of her cell.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2