View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Loyalty(for Alexandra) 

Post Loyalty(for Alexandra)
Dolom had just arrived at a busy port along with a newly trained slave. He had been working her over for weeks until she was completely obedient and thought only of serving her owner. Now it was time to sell her, and this port was a great place to find a buyer. As they step off the ship, the girl gives a little tug on her leash to get his attention. "Master, I think we forgot your PDA. You can't take the payment without it." Dolom realizes she's right. He did not have it on him. He ties her leash to part of his ship then goes back in to grab his device. The girl waits patiently for her master to return.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:37 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Loyalty(for Alexandra)
This major port had many creatures of many races coming to trade or resupply before moving on with their business. Slave trade was not uncommon though the port itself was neutral. What humans were here were usually slaves though occasionally some free ones risked coming to this place.

Alexandra had picked the short straw unfortunately as her ship needed to refuel and this was the only place to resupply. The ADD agent knew she was a potential target out here and decided to remain close to the docks and just wait for her ship to be filled up. The agent kept to herself, wearing a long black coat that hid her tight fitting nanosuit. She did her best to keep herself out of the open and out of the stares of leering buyers.

The slave spotted another human and this one was without a leash. Through her training, she learned how much humans were desired as pets by creatures such as her Master. It seemed odd for this one to not be tied like she was. Would her Master desire yet another lovely female to possibly sell?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:15 am

The slave grins inwardly taking notice of Alexandra. She knew Dolom would love to train her, and he was going to look for a new girl anyway. Glancing around making sure her master hadn't returned yet or that no one else would interfere, she puts on a desperate face and calls out to the agent. "Help! Please help me! I'm going to get sold off soon!" She does her best to act timid and afraid, even trying to hide her naked body with her hands and arm. The truth was she herself was once an agent and knew how to make quick work of her foes. The instant the agent turned her back, she would strike...

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:41 am
Profile YIM

The calls for help reached the agent's ears. She knew there were many slaves being traded at this port. She also knew trying to liberate any of them was suicide. But, Alexandra could not just ignore the woman. They were at the docks. She just had to cut the binding and take her back to her ship and get out of here. Even if she was spotted, she will be running away and out of here before they can stop her.

Alexandra quietly ran up to the bound slave. "It's alright," she said, "Just keep quiet. I will have these off in no time." With a small knife, she began cutting the leash. Once done she grabbed the woman and pulled her close. "Just stay low and close. We will be out of here in no time."

Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:53 am

The girl continues playing her part acting happy and relieved that Alexandra was going to help her, but inwardly she was grinning. "Oh thank you, thank you..." Once the leash was cut, she follows behind the agent getting only a few steps before striking at one of her weak points before she knew what hit her, knocking her out. Dolom is just returning and notices the girl is not where he left her. "What's the meaning of this? I did not say you could..." He pauses when he notices Alexandra laying unconscious underneath his slave. "Was she trying to free you?" "Sort of, master." She replies. "I thought since you were going to be looking for a new girl to train, she might be one you'd like. So I lured her in and ambushed her." Dolom nods looking the agent over. "Yes, she'll make an excellent slave. Nicely done."

When Alexandra comes around, she would find herself stripped of all clothing and tools and locked in a cell. After several moments, a giant clay creature enters the room. "I see you're awake now."

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:10 am
Profile YIM

The sneak attack was met with surprisingly solid resistance as the suit hardened to absorb the impact. The slave had to be more aggressive as she went for the throat, forcing Alexandra to choke and gasp before being put into a sleeper hold. The hold locked in, the agents struggles grew weaker and within seconds her form was limp. The open coat revealed the unique suit which the slave had no experience with.

When Alexandra regained consciousness, she recognized the cool air around her nude form. They had stripped her completely, most likely ripping her suit open in the process. But that was not the worst part. The agent's heart was pounding hard as she felt the sinking feeling in her stomach. She was captured again. This agent was unfortunately well aware of what happens when captured, experiencing it in full detail herself.

She did not want to go through this nightmare again. The agent saw the large creature enter her cell, blocking her only escape out of here. The Russian woman kept her distance, trapped in a corner with this monster.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:18 am

Though it couldn't really be seen, Dolom smirks at Alexandra backing into the corner. "From what I heard, you put up a tough fight for that girl. You are basically a parting gift from her to me. Now that she's been fully trained and sold to her new master, you are my next project. When I'm done with you, you'll be just like her; totally obedient to your owner. Who knows, you may even turn in one of your own comrades just as she did." He chuckles at the last part. "Oh, and if by some chance you do manage to get loose, don't bother trying to find your tools or that special suit. I left it at that port and we've already left the port." He steps closer to her, eager to get his hands on her. "Now I'll be giving you a taste of what's in store for you." Before she has the chance to get away, he grabs the agent and holds her against his clay body which them absorbs her arms and legs to restrain her. With her now completely helpless, Dolom starts to rub and squeeze her breasts with his large hands.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 am
Profile YIM

The human woman was not even being referred to as a person but rather a project. She was not a threat but merely a hobby to pass the time before being inevitably forgotten. Trapped in the corner, Alexandra could do nothing to stop the approach of the large clay like creature. She had no weapons or gear to defend herself. She had become yet another human to be enslaved.

The large mass piled onto her. Her arms and legs flowed into the alien monster's body. "Let go of me!" she cried out, squirming and tugging at her now stuck limbs. Her arms and legs were not budging at all and may as well be inside solid rock. All her struggles did was bring attention to the giant mountainous globes that were on the Russian's well endowed chest. Hands formed and latched onto those huge mammaries, squeezing them. The flesh was soft and molded around the squeezing clay fingers, causing it to bulge out around the creature's grip. "Please stop..." she groaned.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:14 am

"Now why would I do that when I haven't even gotten started yet?" Dolom says as his hands mead and fondle Alexandra's breasts. "I must say you've got by far the largest pair I've ever seen...at least for your species." As his hands continue playing with her jugs, an appendage forms from his clay body right beneath her hips and rubs over her sex like a tentacle. "Pretty nice huh? I can make those anytime and anywhere on my body. I might also add that I don't tire easily and I'm incapable of having an orgasm. That means we can do this for a very long time...." Dolom says and chuckles knowing this is anything but good news for the agent.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:02 am
Profile YIM

Toes curls and fingers clench into fists inside the clay monster. The woman shuts her eyes and gritted her teeth. Waves of tingly delight rippled through her large breasts, every squeezing giving both discomfort and pleasure to them. The alien creature decided to give away what it was capable of including the fact it could not orgasm. So this thing was not doing any of this for personal pleasure or at least not the physical sort. Did that mean it only did this for the money or perhaps it just enjoys breaking women?

Her legs stuck, Alexandra tried to close her thighs as best as she could. The tendril snaked between them as it stroked up and down her exposed netherlips.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:25 am

"It's probably pointless in saying this since you humans rarely ever listen to reason, but there's really no point in fighting like this. It would be so much better for you to just give in." Dolom says referring to Alexandra attempted to close her thighs. Her legs are absorbed a little more further restricting her movement to mere squirming. The texture of the appendage felt just like soft earth clay with a few grains of sand mixed in, but he could also push more grains of sand into a specific part to add to the roughness. After several moments, he did just that to add to the agent's torture. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you. It's so amusing watching women like you go from strong and proud to slutty and obedient."

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:41 am
Profile YIM

"Ngh... J-Just let me go! Please!" Alexandra's pleas fell to deaf ears unfortunately. Remaining silent did nothing as did speaking out. These monsters probably even loved to hear their prey beg for mercy. The agent was sucked in a bit deeper into the clay form while a tendril continued to stroke her exposed netherlips. The texture and grain of the tentacle seemed to change with every stroke until it felt a few couple steps below sandpaper. The Russian woman struggled harder as she felt her netherlips be tenderized by the sandy tendril.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:20 pm

"Had you been a virgin, I might have let you go. It's difficult for me to be gentle with newcomers." Dolom says as his appendage continues rubbing against her sex. He makes it curl up so that it also goes over her clit more as well. Small bumps also form on the clay shaft further adding to the agent's torment. When it looked as though she was nearing an orgasm, he'd make it stop and deny her body the climax it wanted. "Heheh, you know, one girl I had a while back had it so good she was a quivering and babbling mess when it was all over."

Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:03 pm
Profile YIM

Hands continued to maul the woman's huge breasts. The tentacle dragged harder against Alexandra's moistened entrance. Her netherlips were slightly parted as the bumps and grains grazed along it. Her clit twitched with every stroke, leaving her insides tensing with every pass across it. The agent moaned, unable to contain her voice as the monster continued to say inconsequential things. Every stroke left her insides shivering more and more. Her squirming grew as she could feel her belly fluttering madly. Her eyes began to flutter as she was reaching her limit only to be denied. "Hah... Hahh..." Alexandra panted and groaned as she remain stuck to this large clay creature.

Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:47 am

Dolom continues to tease Alexandra a few moments more before finally pausing. "I'd say you're ready, but perhaps this is too much texture to start with..." The appendage loses the bumps and most of the sand grains making it smooth again. It is then slowly pushed deep into the woman's sex and begins to thrust slowly, similar to a tentacle than a cock. "How does that feel? I bet you've been needing this for a while anyway." He says as his fingers pinch and tug a little on her nipples. "But don't think this is all there is to your training. This is just a warm up. I have plenty in store for you to ensure you'll be completely broken."

Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next