View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Just Like Old Times(For Ania) 

Post Just Like Old Times(For Ania)
Alonsa finally got some free time on her hands and arrives at a small port a bit out of the way from main traffic routes. She was here to visit a particular bar that had pretty good food and one of her favorite drinks, so it was something she liked to treat herself to every now and then. The bartender and servers knew her by name since she always tipped well, so when she walked in they were delighted to have her there of course. She didn't have much of an appetite this time, so it would just be a drink for her.

Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:51 pm

Post Re: Just Like Old Times(For Ania)
Peace didn’t come easy to any particular place, but Alonsa appeared to have gotten fairly lucky on that one. The premises the agent tended to frequent weren’t graced by an enormous amount of activity which made hanging around the area rather pleasant compared to the oftentimes bustling cities along the main traffic routes. Some people came and went while the woman took up her place at the bar while a small television hanging in one of the corners offered up news and entertainment in galactic basic.

Soon, however, footsteps closed in on her position and hadn’t vanished until the individual happened to be standing right next to her. Judging by her approach, the person must have been staying in the bar for a little while already before finally coming up to the blue eyed, blond haired jewel of a woman who sat there, all by herself.

“Why, hello there.” It’d be a most familiar voice for Alonsa, but without the usual tease and imminent humiliation that often followed whenever they met back on Shokushu. Turning about, there was a curvaceous woman standing right next to her, exotic blue skin making her stand out from the crowd while her arms had been composed of eight idly squirming tentacles. She knew who it was by heart, but not because it felt any kind of affection toward the alien female.

“Are you waiting for someone in particular or may I join you for a while, possibly a little chat?” She didn’t mean to be rude for that was the job of countless vile males travelling the stars and to make all the difference mattered more than copying them. If one got used to how things worked, even on the more civilized worlds, what was one going to say after being approached by a charming, suave woman whose voluptuous form could rival goddesses themselves? She hoped to score with this blond by doing just that.

“May I offer you a drink while I’m at it?” Ania planned ahead on this one, ensuring the woman had consumed nearly all of her drink to make sure the invitation wouldn’t be entirely pointless for asking a woman to take another drink when the current one wasn’t even half empty would be rather tasteless when it came to playing the usual game. It’d be fairly obvious to her, however, that Ania didn’t recognize just who happened to be in front of her right then and there. She was a mere stranger, a beautiful one at that and the aquamarine specimen clearly fancied her to a certain degree.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:39 pm

At first, Alonsa paid no mind hearing someone else enter, figuring it was just another patron like herself. Upon hear the voice address her directly, she looks up from her drink and turns her head to see Ania standing beside her. 'I can't believe it. I finally found her.' She thought to herself. As much as she wanted to lunge at the alien right then and there, she restrains herself and shakes off the surprised look on her face. "Sorry...thought you were someone else. Um, no I usually come here by myself. So I'm not expecting anyone." As Alonsa was almost finished with her first drink, she was offered another by Ania. "Oh, yes please." She wasn't oblivious to what the alien was hoping to accomplish, and this presented Alonsa with a great opportunity. She would play along until the right moment came, then reveal her intentions and take her revenge.

Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Ania smiled mildly at that before easing into a seat at the bar right next to Alonsa who appeared to be little more than a stranger to the azure woman. “I’m afraid I don’t get that one a lot.” It certainly made for a much better ice breaker when combined with the offered drink though and for that reason Ania wasn’t going to complain any. She was in a bar, chatting up another woman while offering her a drink, more than enough to tell her just what Ania was up to if their past encounters were any indication of how things generally transpired. She waved the bartender in their direction and pointed at her drink. “Two more, please.”

Having ordered the new drinks, Ania quickly fixated her attention on the woman at hand, utilizing the knowledge that was just gained to strike up more of a conversation. “Sooo .. You come here often, then?” That much was probably obvious, but she thought it prudent to let her know she was listening to her rather than focusing on the one and only thing that was on her mind. “It’s my first time around here, actually. I tend to travel a lot throughout the busier sectors since it has a lot to do with my job and all, but I thought taking a gander at the countryside of outer space would do me some good. So far I’ve had practically no reason to be disappointed.”

She looked her over, stealing almost unnoticeable glances at her charms before pressing on. “You’ve got me wondering though. You’d think a woman of your beauty would’ve caught someone’s attention by now, especially one of the regulars. How come you’re still sitting here all by yourself?” Ania grinned with her latest question, wondering whether this one was playing hard to get or had absolutely no interest to partake in any of the patrons dropping in. She was a regular, after all.

“You don’t want me to think nobody here ever had the courage to chat you up, do you?” Deep blue eyes pierced her own in their playful manner, wondering what the reason may be to find her all alone. Soon their drinks arrived before the bartender removed her empty glass from the counter. He paid the two of them little heed, obviously not keen on disrupting them in their little chat.

Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:22 pm

"Whenever I can. I consider my own personal secret spot where I know no one from the agency will bother me. Don't get me wrong, I do like to be among friends. But other times, I like to be here instead. I've never told anyone I come here either, so they never think to look for me here." Alonsa answers. "Oh I used to get hit on during my first few weeks here, but I made it quite clear I didn't come her for that kind of fun. This bar also disallows fighting or raping of any kind. Anytime it looks like an argument or fight is about to happen, they're told to take it outside and stay out until they calm down." She explains as she takes a sip of her second drink. "A normal conversation I never had a problem with. But I don't usually come here looking to spend the night with anyone. Although...this time it might be different."

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:34 am

Azure eyes overlooked the bar while her newfound object of desire spoke about it, drinking in the sight of only a handful of patrons at best although the overall atmosphere was quite ideal for an establishment such as this. “It seems like a nice place. You’ve chosen well. I imagine hanging out here with a lot of people would ruin the atmosphere, so not telling your friends about it seems like a reasonable choice if you want to keep it the way it is.” She returned with a warm smile to her features while looking her straight in the eyes, blue meeting blue with the obvious glint of excitement flickering through the alien female. “So what kind of agency are you part of?”

She caught onto that while Alonsa brushed over the fact just once. There were a great many agencies throughout the universe, of course, but finding her to be an agent may very well raise her currently non-existent suspicions, but before long Ania had moved on to the next matter. “Just to let you know, I’m not here to cause any trouble. You’re remarkably attractive and spending time in your company in whichever fashion imaginable is quite the treat before resting up for the next day, so I thought I'd join you at the bar for a while. I won’t be here longer than a day and I like taking my chances rather than letting an opportunity go to waste.”

Taking a considerable swallow of her own drink, Ania obviously had a much higher tolerance of alcohol though the notion of possibly spending the night with someone that day had her grin in response. “Really now?” She figured making a move straight away would be too dangerous, playing it safe a little while longer. “Oh, I can be quite the conversationalist if need be, but given just how much I travel, I tend to spend the night with other weary travelers looking to blow off some steam. Sometimes good old fashioned fun is fine by me, too. I don’t plan on moving any further than you want me to. Spending the night just chatting can be quite relaxing, too.”

Ania smiled a bit more playfully then, quite curious as to the name of her gorgeous soon to be lover. “I’m Ania, by the way, bounty hunter extraordinaire. Pleased to meet you. May I know your name, my dear?” She extended a tentacle for her to shake while another snuck about the woman in order to lightly sweep along the extension of her arm, a few experimental caresses now that having her over became an actual option tonight. They could probably rent a room in the bar itself if there was an inn section to it, but finding a place to stay probably wouldn’t be too difficult.

Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]