View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Reestablished (for Arak) 

Post Reestablished (for Arak)
It had been a strange stream of events that had brought her here. The Vodrani Priestess still had that gap in her memory. Whether days or months she did not know but there had been all sorts of tampering to her mind. From Vespira to Greo to Arblis. At least Greo had attempted to reset things.

Some how during it all she was captured by the dreaded Undine though managed to escape and came across that hermaphrodite alien … it had lead her here though. She still had no ship or money for that matter despite her position Vodran was an isolated world and getting a line of credit had been tough.

She hadn't planned on it though in the future she would have to keep credits stored in a galactic bank. The Vodrani were impulsive at times and she had not planned out well for the future. Not that getting access to funds would be a problem once getting back.

She needed a submersible vessel though …

She sighed before looking to the bulletin board. It was digital with all sorts of ads on a display screen from people selling used ships to those searching for particular items. She searched the ones that offered employment. Getting some credits, booking passage to her home world or as close as she could to it …

The postings were all in Galactic Basic which she had been trained to read. Here was one … it offered lodging too for some tests that were to be conducted … medical experiments the sort of tests she had read were set up by college campus'. It had been her job to learn about other species and catalog it for her people after all and the archives at her church had access to plenty of off world knowledge.

“Hm ...” it didn't say how much it paid though there were three $$$ signs. Hitting a few buttons a piece of paper printed out with the details, where the ship was docked and the contact … Mallory …. real name or a pseudo name didn't matter to her as long as the money was real and she needed to get reestablished first. She headed to the docks walking because she didn't have the funds though it had not been far.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:44 am

Post Re: Reestablished (for Arak)
Having been getting a bit more notice than she would normally like, Arax decided to take a new approach to getting her "specimens". Ads. And why not? Use a cover name, come up with a pretty electronic ad campaign, there should be some takers out there. At the docks, she stood at the end of the docking platform her ship was sitting at, she was there to greet any takers to little ad campaign.

For awhile she was beginning to think it was a hopeless endeavor, "Maybe I should have listed an actual figure for payment...", Arax pondered aloud. Though her rainbow eyes begun to light up in delight as lovely salmon haired beauty approached the docks. A grand grin grew on face making her excitement clear. Arax herself was dressed in nothing but a while Mandarin collar shirt that when down to about the knee, leaving very little to the imagination of her own figure, such exhibitionism seemed to be a norm for her.

With a bit of a snicker she approached the lovely girl in a seeming flash. Arax leaned in close the young girl invading her personal space so much so their noses were practically touching as her rainbow hued eyes gazed deep into the young woman's, only for to pull back an instant later to eyeball the girl up and down clearly checking out her figure.

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...", Arax opened up with as she continued to eye the girl discerningly, before suddenly shifting back to an invasive disposition sliding up real close to the girl--even pressing up against her, "You're here about the ad, right?", she said in a whisper as if it were a secret between just the two of them, which was nonsensical considering Arax had been sending out those ads all over the damn place.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:56 am

It had not taken as long as she thought it would to get back though since arriving she had been wandering in a circle more or less, she consulted the slip of paper and asked for directions to the indicated docking bay.

There had been no shortage of aliens or seedy humans that offered to help out though she remained friendly she was cautious of them. She had yet to get her full wits about her but she understood the wrong sorts.

Now when she got to her destination she saw the rainbow eyed woman approach. She hadn't been wearing much, unusual for a human though maybe she wasn't human. After all she herself appeared human though she clearly wasn't. It was more noticeable in her natural state, tail and all, though her people were xenophobic as a Priestess and artifact hunter she had been conditioned other wise.

The woman did get a bit close, too close though Myra had not shrunk away. Sexuality was something Vodrani had been free about with few taboos. As the woman drew away she did inspect her in kind choosing not to hid a thing. Just because this was an ad she was responding to didn't mean that she should forego having a bit of fun if it were there. Still, since this was about a job more or less she wouldn't be the one making the first move … this time.

How unusual. She smiled, the tone dropping though it must have been obvious why she had come here. At least with knowledge of the ad she more or less could assume this was Mallory though she could not say that everything was on the level Mallory didn't trigger any immediate warning bells other then getting a bit too close and that really wasn't much of a concern for the Priestess.

“Mallory I presume. And yes, I've come in response to the ad. I am Myra V'al,”
she smiled. She excluded any royal titles as she often did since she had been so low on the totem pole and only really used it while representing her people in a formal capacity.

“May I be of service?” For the ad. For sex. For both, it was a loaded question in a way.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:50 am

How may she be of service? Arax looked at the girl with a critical eye and arched brow for a moment, like she was judging the girl's every appearance and curve. Abruptly she pulled the girl into her, wrapping Myra up in her left arm as her left hand grabbed firmly the right side of Myra's firm rump. Arax planted lips square upon Myra's giving her passionate French kiss, caressing Myra's tongue with her own, while Arax's idle right hand gently massaged the young woman's left breast.

Gradually her right hand slid its way up Myra's chest and eventually resting at the nap or Myra's neck as she continued to press herself and force the kiss upon the girl. Though she eventually broke the kiss to kiss and suck at the right side of Myra's neck while continuing to feel the girl up. But... after a few moments Arax finally did stop forcing herself on the lovely pink-haired young woman, taking a deep breath drinking Myra's scent as she took a step back, "Mmmmmmmm...", Arax purred, "You taste and smell like the ocean...", she uttered with a Cheshire grin, "I like that."

With a smile like a cat who just lapped up the cream, she looked Myra up and down again with a cant of her head, "I didn't expect to get a Vodrani... I don't know your kind too well, very insular species from what little I've read.", Arax then snickered mischievously, "But I've always been curious about your species... sexual nature... I believe we can come to an arrangement that'll benefit both our causes."

Crossing her arms under her chest she suddenly shifted into a more business-like disposition, "Please, call me Arax, the whole Mallory thing was just a cover. There are certain... peoples out there who have agendas--largely going against my own, and I'd rather they not hamper my intellectual curiosities. The terms of our arrangement will be simple.", Arax pointed a thumb at the immense black ship docked behind her--it was easily the size of a battlecruiser, "That is my ship. As you can see it can provide plenty of lodging and room for you to comfortably reside, and any additional accommodations you may need we can arrange. Think of me as this: your benefactor. I'll provide food, lodging, and other expenditures and financial loans to provide for your needs and wants will be given. Naturally this comes at a price. I fulfill your needs and wants... and you fulfill mine. I promise nothing I do with--or to you will be lethal--I have no intention in harming you. I maybe a raving psychopath--but I don't go back on my word. Again, it's all a simple quid pro quo. So long as you fulfill your end of our arrangement--I will always fulfill mine."

Arax then gracefully extended her right hand to Myra in an oddly gentlemanly fashion, "Do we have an accord, Myra V'al?"

Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:47 am

It caught her off guard, mainly because she had not encountered any humans thus far that had been so bold. Being away from her home world she had not been effected by the genetic need to reproduce though that was a strange thing … while her people were quite sexual there were times every five years or so when they could sire children, er eggs, and at such times all of sexual maturity had been compelled to spawn to ensure the growth of their population.

From Myra's understanding fertilization even at such times had been rare and the impulse was a world wide drive that hit every five years or so. From her experiences though only those on planet were effected. Perhaps it was ingrained or had something to do with the Living Coral. Perhaps the Priests and Priestess' were unaffected or there was something about the diet while on planet … only those off world were unaffected and the number was so low that study was deemed a waste of time when the only ones affected were the ones that left and only a few of the clergy left at that.

But while on planet during such a time she would suddenly feel that compulsion … odd ….

But after her brief surprise she followed suit. This had been so natural that her tongue dueled back and she pressed into that hand on her breast, one of her own returning the favor while the other rested on a hip.

Wisdom dictated that it was best not to do this in the open with non Vodrani around but as a Vodrani she had no care as to who was watching. They could have joined in for all she cared but that kiss was soon broken and she looked towards the ship, smiled then nodded.

She had been surprised that she had collected so much about her people. They had been rare indeed but in the past before the whole xenophobic craze hit a fevered pitch they did have colony ships and had traveled among the stars though they tended to keep to themselves legends about them had been common place and some of their people went missing … bodies studied or individuals captured … scholars would be interested in learning about them no doubt.

Her smile only broadened at the correct identification of her species. “Most do not know while I am in this form,” there were clues of course and there would always be the hint of the sea about her. Not only because she had to submerse herself often but given her talents with sculpting water, often sea water though not restricted to it she just found herself about it more often.

“Arax,” she tried out that name after taking the offered hand. “Vodrani are usually reserved and shun other species so while open to each other sexually they are xenophobic by nature making it difficult for an outsider to study them. Usually,” she smiled again showing no signs of being such herself and liking that idea of exploration in such arts.

“Have you ever ...”
she began, then smiled again, perhaps she should keep that secret for now. It was unlikely that that had been known even while studying a typical Vodrani there were things that they didn't know or understand about their own clergy. “Perhaps later.

“Basic needs such as immersing myself every half day, nourishment and shelter are immediate concerns. I do hope to set aside for my own ship or passage to my planet some day though those are longer term goals of mine. You could set me up with a tour of the ship if you like though I'm much more interested in getting started.”

The battle cruiser sized ship had been quite impressive. In the past the Vodrani had colony ships though nowadays even with the constant incursions of the Undine they kept their battles to the ocean since the Undine had to come to them, namely it was the Living Coral they were after.

“But your conditions sound good to me. Sex now?” Tours were good and all, sex better.

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:27 pm

With a wide grin Arax replied, "You never need ask such a thing.", she was not going to get into it, but since her going AWOL from ADD, and indulging her curiosities and delving into forbidden carnal magics, Arax constantly has a need and want that demands being satisfied. It was something beyond her control, whether it was from her unique heritage or from an experiment gone wrong or something from NICE labs coming back to haunt her, that was all a tale for another time. What mattered now--was her carnal need was demanding to be satisfied now.

Myra's hand in Arax's she lead the lovely young woman to her ship. But when they neared it, it did not open a door for them to enter, they were magically teleported within a flash of red light into the vessel itself. Within the vessel itself, they were within its bridge, standing upon a demonic magical seal which was the very thing that allowed the teleportation to begin with. The vessels walls and hulls were strange alien black and grey metals and alloys, while it hallways and rooms were lit up by pale blue lights running not any form of electricity but magic. Yet despite it being composed of metals and alloys, there was something organic about the vessel--as though it were... alive and aware.

"This ship was made in a time when the idea that magic and science were not two separate concepts but the same.", Arax remarked with a distant glance and soft smile with an almost revering tone, "A marvel and rarity in this day in age.", she then side glanced to Myra as her smile grew a little more, "But be careful when wandering this ship... it is demonic in origin. It thinks and feels--it lives--and at times...", Arax then smirked, "it has its own needs that it wants satisfied. It is in essence a living creature, if there is something you need from it, you do not speak to it as though would a computer or AI program, but rather as you would another sentient being."

"Yeqon.", Arax said to the ship, "Make a room for our new Vordani resident.", the halls of the vessel creaked and rumbled for a moment as Arax lead Myra to where the individual quarters for the ship's crew. Arax stopped before one door and it immediately slid open. It become clear what all the creaking and rumbling was within the ship--it had literally transformed one of its rooms into one to accommodate the needs of a Vordani occupant, such as Myra. Within the room the floor was lowered by several feet and filled with water that mimicked identically to ocean water. The surface of the waters within the room was at the same level as the floor, while at the back of the room risen a few feet above the water was a plush and cushioned bed with a platform at the foot of it where one could dry off before laying upon the bed. Each wall served as a waterfall filtration system.

Arax could not help but chuckle a little, "Not bad, Yeqon...", she side glanced to Myra, "I think he's showing off a little for you.", but in the next instant, Arax picked up Myra like a groom carrying a bride across the threshold of their abode, and thus carried Myra into her new quarters. Though with a simple magical trick she learned some years ago, Arax walked upon the surface of the water as though it were solid ground. Once at the platform at the foot of the bed, she tossed Myra upon soft mattress with smooth white silken sheets. Arax dressed only in a unfastened Mandarin collar shirt that reached down to her knees, she merely gently pushed the garment off her shoulders and let slide down her arms and fall off her back utterly unveiling her entire naked form.

She crawled across the bed to Myra laying on top of her, forcefully pressing her lips against Myra's to once again caress and massage Myra's tongue with her own. But this was all the while an idle right hand found its way between Myra's legs--under her clothing, petting her sex and teasing her clitoris with the express purpose of building up Myra's own lust to match her own.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:37 am

Oh she had not missed the fact that she had described herself as a psychopath though there were basic needs that she needed to file. Sex. Food. Shelter. Sex. Where right now it wasn't much of an issue. If it became a problem she would deal with it then, the Vodrani were extremely slow to anger most of the time anyway though once they hit that point they were self destructive. The fury of Vodran ran through the blood of his children after all even if most of the time it remained latent.

Totally unexpected, she had heard of magic before but never experience it. Hypnosis, telepathy, mental disciplines though all that had been psionic. The magic of the mind so to speak … the clergy possessed psionic ability and she was somewhat practiced in water bending but there was nothing that came this close.

It showed in those blue eyes that contained such wonder as she scanned the interior of the ship. Baffled from the change in scenery quite suddenly. Her people were advanced enough but the combination of magic with science had been an alien notion to her … a living ship … demonic … she searched her head for such a word, was that a bad thing or not? It was unfamiliar with the Vodran though she had heard the word demon used a few times and assumed it was a bad quality or meant fierce.

“Ah, child of Veros,”
she concluded. Not that they were capable of doing this with what little she saw. Their females had psychic abilities though most were the blue scaled mute males. Odd that each began as a male and sex changed into a green scaled telepath later in life after 30 years or so. It had been discovered when one of their captives changed gender while imprisoned. Of these females most had little ability other than telepathy but a rare few were quite skilled, usually these were the oldest among them or so the Vodran theorized.

“Thanks, Yeqon.”
That was the name right? Her eyes had been mystified and how the ship knew of her needs … magic and science wasn't it? Perhaps what little of that Vodrani knowledge had been stored on the vessel or perhaps there was something else. Her mind had been tampered with so much that it wouldn't have surprised her if the ship scanned her memory. Myra was uncertain how all this magic worked but her earlier idea was a real possibility now.

She was smiling and in a stupor so much so that Arax had no problem scooping her up, an arm of hers reached around her neck to make it a bit easier though she traveled across the water as if it were stone.

She knew about anti-gravitational devices though Arax didn't seem to be wearing on. Another though was that this was some sort of illusion though she noted the disturbance on the water where she walked, waves rippling outward with each step though she did not sink. Another thing it could have been magic though her mind did not have long to ponder that all before she found herself looking up from that bed.

Arax wasting little time in getting naked. No hidden anti-gravitational devices. “You do not waste any time, I like that.” She smiled up at that nudity. Lips soon pressed together, the taste of her tongue against her own, the planet hadn't been scummy enough for her to attempt to conceal herself underneath a cloak not that she had the luxury of owning one.

A simple yellow bikini dress and skirt covered her and what was this … no undergarments. If she needed to change into her natural state they were such a bother. Her nipples soon stiffened beneath that top prominent against it and her sex began to moisten as she groaned into her mouth at that touch.

Her own hands draped over Arax's back flowing down to her rear and taking handfuls of that ass. Concentrating was tough … perhaps to tough though for now she melted into that kiss with her fingers massaging her ass and her legs opening as far as they would go in that skirt.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:37 pm

Interrupting her idle right hand's work on Myra's sex, Arax forcefully pulled off the young woman's bikini bottoms, and wasted no time in getting her hand back to its work. Feeling the young woman's dampening vaginal lips, Arax's right middle and ring finger side-by-side thrust their way into the depths of Myra's pussy, massaging in her inner walls at a sensual pace, and every now and again the tips of her fingers knocking against the young woman's g-spot.

Arax maintained her passionate kiss with Myra, it was an intimacy she had been longing for for some time, and Myra's lips were so soft, so sweet. Tasting the ocean with tongue caressing against the young woman's, each passing moment was a delight. All the while pressing her naked body firmly against Myra, feeling the lovely young woman's warmth against her own--feeling her body heat rise as Arax continued her sensual yet relentless pace thrusting her fingers into Myra's moistened sex.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:37 pm

“Uh! Ah! Oh!” The sounds she made had been muffled as their tongues battled each other. Had it been that long? She had no memories for a bit there and there were her recent exploits too but she doubted that it had been a chaste time for her. But having no memories of that time it was best to make up for lost time so to speak.

Her top had been seen too revealing the marvelous hardened nipples that sat atop those perky mounds. Her moistening body clenching those questing fingers as they drove inside her. She tightened when those right spots hit as if internal muscles didn't wish for those fingers to retreat though loosened a bit when they managed to pull back some and remained so until that spot was pressed again. It was as if Arax was hitting a button.

Each time she touched that region she moaned out. A hand rested upon her shoulder, fingers spreading out then closing as she massaged the skin beneath. Warmth upon warmth, a contrast to their kiss though the other hand molded itself around a breast, fingers occasionally running over the nipple there.

As those fingers pleasured her, each time they hit that spot she responded with a sharp squeeze of that tit. She could feel something building up inside her, then simmering down only to begin to pick up once more as Arax played her body quite well.

Braking that kiss she gasped for air as she hit that spot once more. “By Vodran's beard! So good!” Her head darted forth to the other breast as well, lips folding about it as her tongue traced about the nipple in rapid succession.

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:34 pm

The moment she felt Myra's inner walls squeezing tighter on her fingers, feeling the ebb and flow of the young woman's body as it was building toward its climax. Arax pressed her fingers in a little deeper and without mercy she toyed and caressed Myra's g-spot, no longer pulling back, but rather instead pressing her two fingers against the young woman's sensitive area.

Arax delighted it every time when Myra broke their kiss to suck at her breasts, she let out a little moan while gnawing at her lower lip when Myra did, and oft Arax leaned a little into it wanting more. But impatience begun to take hold of Arax far more thoroughly, leading her to pull her to two fingers out from between Myra's legs. Arax smiling brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked off Myra's vaginal juices from them.

It was only a second later that Arax went about pulling off and tossing aside Myra's clothes until she was as naked as she was. While massaging the outer sides and under Myra's breasts, Arax sucked on her erect nipples for a moment before moving on to giving gentle, light little kisses down the length of Myra's torso. Arax stopped at Myra's pelvis, with her arms wrapped around either thigh as Arax rested them on her shoulders--Arax opened Myra's legs wide.

Arax smile down at Myra's sex before placing her lips upon Myra's vaginal lips, proceeding to greedily lap and suckle at Myra's pussy without any sign of letting up on causing more carnal stimuli to the young woman's body. Arax moaned in pleasure as she tasted of Myra's vaginal fluids straight from their source, and only occasionally glancing up to see to Myra's face waiting to see her expression when she experienced orgasm; and wanting Myra to cum in her mouth when she did.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:11 am

By Vodran that felt good, the press of those fingers targeted her with increasing accuracy though before long it was clear that those fingers had been deliberately missing their mark. She was found that her cries had only been muted by the breast within her mouth though that contact was soon broken as she tossed her head back, from the sounds of it she had been captured in pleasure.

On the brink she had been so close to cumming if not for that brief break where her clothes had been seen to. Granted it wasn't a long on seeing that she had few clothes. Essentially naked other than her sandals Arax soon got back at it. She looked down, watching, mystified a hand going to the back of her head as if to hold her in place as that head tipped back spilling out a crescendo of pink hair.

To the heavens she announce the pleasure she had been in as Arax went back to work after cascading down her body body. Her breasts were ripe, the peaks of them capped with her hard nipples that strummed with the flow of blood.

Arax would taste her, those juices pressed against her lips and tongue, her face etched in sheer delight as she sucked forth as if siphoning gasoline from a tank of gas. Her moisture flowed from her, her face contorting in sheer delight.

She soon got her wish, those juices decorating her lips further as she came hard enough to quiver there above her. “AHHHHHH! DON'T STOP! OHHHHHH!” Vodran stamina was high so she wouldn't have to worry about that though she wanted to touch and caress just as much as she was being touched she was loath to brake away. Half sitting up that hold at the back of her head seemed to tighten with the onset of her release, a long drawn out orgasm with the power behind it like a tsunami.

Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]