View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Study of Species: Syrictae (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Study of Species: Syrictae (for Krisna)
A contract? A guild? The mercenary's tight grasp around her waist yielded not even a little as his piercing blue eyes stared at her own azure orbs as if studying her of all people now. She was definitely a strange one, but in the end, she did not seem dangerous... At least for now. His hand let go of hers, but the tendril around her other arm was still there.

"Is that so? Very well, Krisna," he sighed and straightened his back, towering over the sensual smaller woman. "I can understand the intricacies of contracts. You record rare species, and you think I'm worthy of being catalogued as one?" He chuckled. "If I agree to let you study me, there has to be something in it for me. Perhaps a chance to study you, too?

Would you agree to that? And maybe that we could do it in a more comfortable place as well?"
His tendril did not let go of her even up to this point, waiting for her answer. The passersby glanced and some stared from a safe distance at them, probably wondering where had Rahs gotten such a nubile slave or prostitute in that horrible place.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:48 pm

The alien bounty hunters strong hold on the young sky haired girl didn't seem to loosen one bit as Rahs would find the intimidating piercing gaze he stared into her with was only returned with an equally if not more so look of excitement, it was almost like this strange girl, Krisna, had no idea what danger was, in fact Rahs would find that she didn't even make a effort to escape his hold even as his grip tighten around her waist and right arm to stop her from upholstering the pistol shaped device off her hip. "Oh! Is this a strange kind of handshake or hug?" Krisna said with a smile, looking to the empty face plate of Rahs mask.

She was a strange one but Rahs keen senses would eventually tell him that she didn't seem dangerous, however he knew that looks were deceiving and could never be to careful as he slowly relaxed his grip on her, however the tendril around her arm was still coiled up her wrist keeping her hand clear from the "strange devise" holstered on her hip. Krisna would simply balance on her own feet again as he released her, standing up straight as she could not help but fallow his bright blue eyes up as he came to tower over her with a whole two feet of difference in height, Krisna seeming almost awe struck just by his towering form alone! "Oh! You do!?! That makes things alot easier to explain then if you understand the complexities of a personal contract!!" Krisna said with a excited smile before she began to nod her head with positive agreement as Rahs came to quickly understand the basics of her "job" even if it didn't really make sense. "Yes! That is correct! I dont think you worthy! I know it! You are a very rare specimen! One I need to document!" Krisna confirmed as she excitedly smiled up at Rahs.

The excited look in Krisna's eyes didn't seem to fade even as Rahs claimed he wanted something in return from her, it wasn't until Rah made his desire clear didn't Krisna's smile slowly vanish and cocked her head to one side as she glared up at him with a puzzled look. "You want to study me? Hmm.... well.....hmm.." Krisna repeated with that same puzzled expression on her face as she looked away from him as if to think about it, pinching her chin with her free hand. Even now Rahs tendrils didn't seem to loosen on her right arm, holding her still as pedestrians on the street passing by glanced in the pairs direction, their imaginations ran wild at what they might be discussing, Rahs could take a wild guess that it looked like a human slave being scolded by her master, or a prostitute negotiating prices to forget her morals, either way those that passed by watched from a safe distance as Krisna finally replied to Rahs demands.

"I considered it...... and... " Krisna said with a soft disappointed huff. "and Its not a fair deal..... I'm sorry...... Humans like my self are common in this time period.... I'm just not worth the same in raw data as a specimen like you..... your priceless...." Krisna sighed with a strange confession before she glared up at Rahs with a serious glint up determination in her eyes. "I will let you study me! uhm where ever you like if it matters!! Here even!.... uhm what els can I give you to make up the difference in value?!" Krisna asked her self before she glared back up at Rahs with a determined look. "I know!! Ican make you something..... or I can pay you! Um... in any currency you like! Credits? Zyphers? Nova crystals? Whatever you want!" Krisna explained as she glared up at Rahs praying he would take the offer.

!!Confused!!!

Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am

Though barely noticeable behind the mask, Rahs arched an eyebrow at her carefree attitude and nonchalant expression as he started to let go of her slowly. The excitement on her face was disconcerting, but she wouldn't be the first strange girl he had met in his life. Eventually his tendril and arm withdrew completely from her, leaving her free to pull back her head to stare at the towering mercenary before her. The fact Rahs could work with contracts and understand them made her feel relieved and excited, but he simply crossed his arms as she kept speaking on and on.

"I can show you a proper hug for greetings that we use. It sounds like you'd like to know all about me and my culture, right?" He chuckled, sending quick glances to the passersby, who quickly continued on their way looking straight ahead. However, Krisna began pondering on Rahs' petition and it was the first time her face had stopped smiling. For a moment, the syrictae thought she had no other expression besides her grin and surprised, wide eyes.

When she spoke again, Rahs let out a groan, but the naive girl quickly added she would let him 'study' her. With how much she wanted to analyze him, it was easy for the mercenary to realize he practically had her on the palm of his hand. To him, it seemed she would do anything to get him to agree. "Can you truly pay for a priceless specimen? It seems an unfair deal needs a lot more from your side to make it even...

But I'm interested in giving you the chance to study me, but even more so in getting to know you. Can I think about what else can you give me to satisfy the deal and let you know later?"
There was some noise coming again from inside the bar which made Rahs look up before returning his gaze at Krisna. "I wouldn't study you here. Somewhere more comfortable and private, how about my ship?" His arms returned to his sides in a more friendly posture, waiting for an expected compliance from the girl.

SFA---

Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:21 pm

"You can!!!" The strange girl beamed, that same goofy smile clear on her face as she glared up at the towering masked mercenary with that same excited and happy expression that only seemed to annoy him. "I would very much like to experience a proper hug from one of your....kind? What did you say your race was again?" Krisna asked curiously before simply passing the question in her own bubble haste as she tried to quickly answer his questions in her excitement, hardly noticing the aliens irritation twords her as she considered his request, and made her own offer.

"Yes!! Yes I believe I can!!" Krisna said with a quick excited nod, bobbing her head up and down positively before she paused as the mercenary stranger explain his interpretation of the deal, wanting more time to consider what he wanted, forcing the positive smile on the blue haired girls face to sink yet again as her eyes shifted to the ground, having yet to notice that they both were starting to gather some unwanted attention. "Hmm.... I guess that is fine....... I suppose this is a unprecedented wager...." Krisna said with a confused look on her face, thinking on Raiteis proposal for a moment as if she was assuming her own personal worth, however she was soon shaken from her deep train of thought by the mercenary offering a place for them both to go that was more private for discussion. Krisna glared up at him as he offered, looking him over head to toe for a moment then smiled, that same sweet genuine smile Raitei was coming to know very well. "Even better!! Your ship sounds excellent for the study!! What better place to research... well you!.... then the place you spend most your time!! This works perfectly!!" Krisna said with a sweet giggle as she moved to Raiteis side and gently looped an arm around his, standing closely to him as the naive girl didn't even realize the ruckus happening inside of the bar. "Lets go!! I want to see how you live!! Tell me!! are you cold blodded? Does your kind have a specific preference in temperatures!! Do you sleep like normal bi-pedal creatures!?! or do you hang upside down from the ceiling like some replian beings I've had the pleasure of meeting!! Oh!! is it possible your more aquatic!!! wait! If your aquatic I don't have a bathing suit! hmmm.... very problematic...." Krisna continued to ramble on and on as she would walk with her new "friend" to his ship, blissfully unaware of the potential danger she might be in.

Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:32 am

Krisna was possibly one of the most, if not the most, naive girl the mercenary had ever met at this point. Such a carefree nature, trusting that he would keep to her objective and provide a simple mutual understanding. "I'm glad you like the idea. Come, it's this way." Before he had even finished, this human girl had already intertwined her arm with his. It was almost too good to be true, but Rahs would not let this chance go to waste. With her by his side, the towering Syrictae kept Krisna close to him, letting her softer body mash against his and enjoy what he could from her wares. Such a sight only fueled more the assumption of the people around the street that the light blue haired beauty was Rahs' slave.

"Preference? Perhaps only temperate climates. We have adapted to various temperature ranges." It took less than a minute to make Rahs reconsider everything; her questions asked faster than any gun had ever fired at him before. His eyes went down to look at her, not even hiding well the fact he did so to undress her in his mind as a form of motivation. "Ceiling? You've met very weird people.

Actually water it's something we like. And it isn't problematic if you don't have a bathing suit... You won't need it at all..."
He chuckled, shrugging his shoulders and straightening his eyes to the front. It only took a short walk across the dirty streets of the town to reach a floating, open vehicle that would take them towards the spaceport and hangars. The dense blocks of buildings were being left behind little by little as more open space gave way to a much larger building and a multitude of people working and traveling nearby. Rahs tried to answer some of her questions, but with how excited she was it didn't matter if he ignored some others, or 'missed' them as she would probably think.

"I'm curious to know how a beautiful girl like you got this kind of job. You must enjoy meeting new people. Do you get close to the targets of your studies?" His words had a slight playful tone. They reached the colossal hangars where his ship was docked. As they walked, she would be able to see the modified black vessel in all its glory, clean and well maintained as Rahs loved to keep it.

SFA---

Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:41 am

To the young naive traveler she had little to fear from the stranger she found her self walking with, no Krisna did not consider that the odd alien specimen could or would betray her for whatever reason. Krisna simply assumed that he would more or less give her what she wanted, especially since he had no reason not too? Krisna was naive like that, Destiny always scolded her for not making wiser decisions or considering that some people would use her to get what they wanted either from her or others.... it often got her in trouble, however, she was sure it would work out this time. In truth Krisna honestly didn't think about it, she was to caught up asking Rahs her questions that she didn't even think twice about what he was implying and what she was actually agreeing too.

"Yes!! I do! I like it very much! Krisna said with a bubbly smile before she carried on with her questions as she clung to Rahs arm as they walked. The poor alien bounty hunter was bombarded my questions Krisna asked in rather rapid succession, only pausing to giggle as she heard some of his humorous responses. "Your not the first person to say that!! Most are very interesting beings! However, you are by far the most interesting!" Krisna said with a smile, her bright blue eyes glaring up to the silver helmed alien practically beaming cute enthusiasm as he glared back down at her. Krisna was that dense that she didn't even realize that he was sizing her up like a piece of meat as the eyes behind that helmet took in her petite curvy little body wrapped up in that cute snug little outfit of hers that she wore to walk the town, the working girls on the street knew what Rahs was doing, the other aliens they passed by on the sidewalk knew it too, the only one who didn't was the girl Rahs was staring directly at as Krisna merely gave him the sweetest more innocent smile, it was going to be too easy.

Rahs next response seemed to go over her head entirely, missing the obvious hint of potential skinny dipping with her new friend he had any kind of pool onboard his ship. "Oh! I wont? That's great news!! So I'll mark you down as amphibious then!! We will need to test the theory! and see how long you can hold your breath!?! Do you at least have a tub? or sink?? Mhmm, it doesn't matter We can simply try later... Oh!! This is so fascinating!! I can't wait!" Krisna continued even as they crossed the dirty streets, Krisna only pausing before they both hopped into the floating vehicle. Krisna paused with a confused look on her face as for a moment she thought it was the aliens ship, however, with a simple "NO" from Rahs she corrected her question nodded and followed him inside of the craft, sitting beside him in the snug back seat as she couldn't help but hold his arm and look out the window as they traveled to the spaceport where Rahs claimed his ship was docked.

When they arrived Krisna's questions didn't seem to slow down as they exited the hovercraft. Krisna was so interested in him it seemed her questions got more strange and even bolder, some questions asked about his homeworld, his solar systems, the color of his homes star, other questions got more simple and personal such as his favorite color or food, however, some questions he simply did not answer and those Krisna simply assumed he did not hear her, or choose not to answer which was fine as she simply followed him out of the hovercraft, taking him by the hand as she walked with Rahs deeper into the spaceport. Krisna's endless questions and rambling would only seem to stop Rahs noticed when asked her his own personal question, a topic regarding her work, and the people she met as Krisna seemed to paused as he asked, her lips sealed for a moment as she looked away considering his question as he asked it.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Krisna replied with first, her arm around his only seeming to tighten as she turned and peered up at him, a new blushed look on her face as she seemed to focus on that one phrase. "Do you mean it? Nobody I've met has ever called me beautiful before..." Krisna admitted as she peered up at Rahs and graced him with a soft sweet smile. "That's a new word.... can you say it agin!!?" Krisna asked as she pressed her self closer to Rahs, smiling bigger than before, waiting for him to answer before she awsnered his question. "Yes, I do, I enjoy it a lot actually." Krisna said before she looked at the dura plated steel floor they both were walking on, her bubbly smile faintly fading to a kinder more relaxed one. "I'm a collector, meeting people is part of my job.... I try to get as close as I can with those I meet. My goal here is to build trust and share deep understanding." Krisna answered before she looked back up to Rahs and once agin her smile returned to meet him. "So far I think I got off to a good start, so let's be friends!" Krisna said before the path they walked together opened to the colossal hanger as almost instantly Krisna's eyes widen at the black ship docked in the central bay. "Oh!! Is that your ship!?!" Krisna said with excitement, leaving Rahs side to go have a closer look.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2