View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Study of Species: Syrictae (for Krisna) 

Post Study of Species: Syrictae (for Krisna)
Loud, heavy steps echoed off the steel walls. The women saw and turned away.

There was a chain jingling as the steps moved on. The men kept their gaze but moved back nevertheless.

And there was the sound of a body being dragged. It was the body of the famous smuggler Brachal Leriel. He was considered one of the best smugglers in Vanejin and other dozen of systems. Much to his dismay, the last job ended badly and his last employer, Nuro of Derien IV, ordered him dead. He ignored Leriel's affirmations that he could pay the damages.

Brachal Leriel had been a fast and sneaky individual, but to Nuro's fortune the mercenary Rahs Xalezel was close when he decided to end the smuggler's career. It took Rahs three days and seven hours to catch him. Killing him took only two minutes.

He was back in Derien IV dragging the smuggler's body by a chain. Some young aliens wandered close behind but were sent away quickly by other aliens. There was a gathering crowd behind the mercenary as he approached Nuro's palace, the giant piece of welded scraps that he called a palace. As he rose the stairs the body got stuck every few steps, and Rahs pulled hard, making the body jump several treads. He had to pull him that way two more times until he was able to proceed across the entrance hall. Nuro's guards kept the crowd at bay and dispersed it.

Only after a couple of hours the doors opened again, a few curious that pretended to be doing something else ready to see how it had fared. Rahs came out alone, using his trustworthy, trademark battle armor and sliding a brown cloak over it as he descended the stairs. It was a warm afternoon and even though no one could tell what crossed the mercenary's mind with his cold mask, Rahs was pondering how to spend the money earned. Brachal had been an expert at escaping, and he remembered cursing in the cockpit of his ship that when he caught him he would take a well deserved drink. That was the best course of action for now, he decided.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:34 am

Post Re: Study of Species: Syrictae (for Krisna)
Things were always intreasting to the wayward travler, so many things to discover and worlds to explore. This entire time period was a goldmine of data to record and study, every system she flash jumped to seemed to have a new and even exciting discovery and she was sure Derien IV was no diffrent.

It was a backwater planet according to the ADD knowledge base, what ever that ment, Krisna was sure all planets had water, so technicly back water was a thing.... but what ever, it was simply to intreasting to pass up as Krisna always did what seemed like the impossible, easly passing planetary blockades and simply beaming to the planet below in a flashing beam of blue light.

Oh boy! did she scare those dirty dressed gang of men in the back ally way when she first ported in. They all took of screaming? Shouting somthing in a dialect Krisna didnt quiet understand. It must have been the matter discharge that sacred them off, mybe becuse it burns everything in a 7ft radius, or mybe it was becuse its also pretty loud? similure to a lighting strike she heard, however it wasnt somthing she dwelled on long seeing she came to see this world!

Wandering the streets Krisna found all softs of odds and ends and strange creatures of shapescand sizes from street peddlers , Vendors, and artists! to what some people refered to as "ladies of the evening", one such being even confused the confused blue haired explorer for one such "evening lady.." claiming she dressed loose for the part? The interaction left her confused? She always dressed in the clothes her lover Scorch bought her for casual nights on the town? Was the simple outfit consisting of a unbuttoned bleched white short jacket, cute black tube top that only made her modest chest even more desireable, her white silver button short shorts and black stocking not acceptable? The outfit left little to the imagination and every one seemed to love it! Krisna wasnt sure why? However she wasnt bothered by it either...(#1)

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:36 am

(#2).... ethier seeing a crowed was forming not to far away. It drew Krisna's attention as she went to see what the fuse was about. However Krisna wasnt able to get past the thick line of aliens or the guards that simply pushed every one away. However one of those guards did want to take her back to his baracks for some play time apprently, but Krisna simply giggled and said she had to much to do and turned down his offer as nicly as she could.

A hour or two passed and Krisna found her tummy starting to rumble just out side a busy looking place with many aliens hanging out side y the windows and doors, eyeing her as she simply smiled and waved nicly. Hungry and tired from her exciting day Krisna simply decided that this looked like a fine establishment and chose to find a seat inside, yet not with out hearing the cat calls of some of te aliens out side or even suffering the bold slap of te ass from a brave frisky alien, hard and loud enough to make Krisna yelp with a suprise sharp cry!

The inside was intreasting to say the least. Consisting of a circular bar where drinks were served and a seating area, even a nifty dance floor and stage where she saw many aliens gathered around where a women danced, tossing papers at her as she danced to the clubs interior beat. Krisna took in the sight of the amazing club befor she simply took a deep breath and approched the bar with a happy naive smile of her face as she took a seat and waited for the bartender to make his way around.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:59 am

The club was full of life and color. Many different kinds of aliens and its dazzling decoration ensured that any two parts never looked the same. Its loud music too was catchy and upbeat, the rhythm sure to make anyone inside want to start dancing, though the only but most amazing dancing she could see was the woman on the dance floor as the various men and some women threw their money at her.

The moment Krisna sat on the circular bar a tough looking alien with leathery skin and brown clothes sat next to her, resting an elbow on the bar and his head on his hand. "Well, I thought women like you usually stayed on the streets but you must come for big money to enter this place, sweetie," the alien said.

"What are you having?" The bartender reached them. He was a bored-looking man with grey skin and four arms, with other tentacles on his back. All of them were cleaning glasses and cups, filling them with various beverages while one pair of arms shook what may have been a martini.

"Two Fora Volcanoes. And hurry it up," the alien said without giving Krisna a chance to reply. "You look like you can do your part, smiley, so how about I invite you a drink and we can get to know each other better down at my bunker. What do you say?"

"I think," said a deeper voice from behind Krisna, "that the lady here will be in much better hands with me. Don't listen to this asshole, babe, let me treat you to a real, good dinner and my house is much nicer than the junkyard where he lives." This second man had much bigger eyes and a muscular body with large amounts of hair on most of his body. The first alien got angry at the interruption and proceeded to insult the newcomer.

Meanwhile, in the seating area, Rahs was at a table, discussing what the farmer thought was profitable business. The table was full with his friends, which looked equally hopeful as the farmer and some females were gathering nearby, hoping to be noticed by the mercenary. His arrival since he delivered the body had caught a lot of attention in this town full of gossipers.

"Are you kidding? That amount would not even cover a quarter of the fuel that takes me to get to the Phurion system." Usually Rahs Xalezel remained cool and stoic but it was simply ridiculous that the farmer hoped that the mercenary delivered his package practically for free. "Listen, I'm not a delivery boy and that reward is almost insulting. Hope you get someone else to do it, or just take it to a courier delivery service." With that Rahs stood from the table, moving some of the farmer's friends aside as they began talking with each other frenetically.

The tall syrictae in his armor instead walked towards the bar, a bit far from Krisna and waited for the bartender to come.

"Coldest beer you have. In the largest glass you have." The bartender looked at him with curiosity, staring at the cold mask Rahs wore before shrugging. He left to get his drink.

SFA---

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Krisna took on thesight ofbthis amazing place! So exciting and musical and every one looked so friendly! Krisna thought to her self as she couldnt help but crack a happy go lucky smile afther she took her seat on the bar stool and spunn herself in her seat, but when she came around the blue haired travler was suddenly suprised by a new face smiling at her in the seat by hers.

"Auh!" Krisna yelped with a suprised look onner face as she jumped back in her seat, the odd leather skin alien startling her. "Oh! Uhm... No... I wasnt here for money! I was exploring and I got hungry and..." Krisna said with a smile befor the bartender approched, yet be for she could order for her self like Scorch taught her the kind alien beside her had alredy ordered her a drink... but befor Krisna could even thank him another very friendly but very hairy alien showed up with a even nicer offer. "Oh...uhm well? I am hungry?... but this nice man already bought me a whole volcano!... uhm? Mybe we can all go together! uhmm...." Krisna naivly said, not realizing what she may have just offered as she meekly smiled as things began to get incrasingly more heated between the two as insults began to fly back and forth. "Oh! Uhm! N-no need to call each other names! Uhm... please dont fight!" Krisna tried to calm things down between the two aliens yet they simply began to shout over her soft sweet voice..... that was when she noticed that shiney silver mask not to far down from were she sat at the bar.....

"W-who?... is that!?" Krisna said as those bright blue eyes of hers popped open widely at the realization that she may have discovered a species of alien she was sure shes never seen befor.... she never stumble on someone like him befor well not since she had the oppertunity to catalog her Misstress Vespria, but she wasa tottally diffrent species for sure. Such rare species if aliens always left Krisna curious as to how many species went extinct between this momment and....(#1)

Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:44 am

(#2)... and her home time period. However just to be sure Krisna wante to run him by the data base she had collected while out with Scorch and Hope on their adeventures as Krisna decided to let these two nice gentlemen arguing over who got to drinkor eat with her talked it out as she slipped away and slowly made her way accrost the bar to where the humanoid silver masked alien had took his seat.

However as Krisna made her way acrost the bar inorder to reach the silver mask she stopped just short of him, taking a deep breath befor going to introduce her self as she got ready to reach out and tapp him on his surdy armored sholder. "Uhm... excuse m-me... c-can ahhh!" Krisna polietly asked befor she was suddenly cutt off by what was a tall suaren like alien suddenly throwing his weight around and knocking into the tiny travler so he could get at the bar. Easly kncking Krisna forward off her feet and somehow right into the silver masked mercenary's lap.

It was a suprise to both for sure as Krisna suddenly found her self sitting in the strange silver masked aliens lap, completly shocked and wide eyed she glared at the mercenarys, bright blue eyes beaming up at the cold reflective mask befor the travlers cute suprised face just turned into a calm gentle smile as if it was all normal. "Hi! I'm Krisna!" Krisna said with a carefree smile, resting back in the silver masked aliens lap for the momment.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:07 am

"Together!?"

"I rather not. He should just leave, eh?"

Their voices increased in tone until Krisna's sweet voice was unable to be heard. The two aliens began closing on each other, leaving the poor confused girl between their bodies as she tried calming them with futile attempts. But just then she saw something that caught her attention, something she had never seen before. The shiny silver mask of the syrictae and his unique complexion and appearance was enough to pique Krisna's curiosity. Her surprised voice was ignored and she slipped away, the two aliens so heated up in their insults that they didn't even notice.

She had him just before her, the tall alien in black and gray armor with the mask. Her heart beat faster as the possibility of discovering a new species was just a few inches from her. But suddenly her body was pushed by another huge alien as he passed, knocking her off.

Until now Rahs didn't pay the commotion of the pair of aliens and the tall alien that walked by any mind. He only saw the bartender about to hand him his beer when suddenly one of his arms got pushed towards the other and a slim, pale human girl abruptly sat on his lap. His own bright blue eyes stared at hers, large orbs filled with awe and amazement until her face transformed completely.

"More like you're comfortable," he replied, making a leg rise and with it Krisna's entire body effortlessly. It was impossible for the mercenary not to think that this girl was a so called 'lady of the evening', especially with her clothes that left so little to the imagination. He could not avoid scanning her whole body either, slim and fit and so dangerously close to his. She was certainly very straight forward, he thought. The whole environment of the club and the sensual dancer in the distance was making Rahs consider staying for a bit of fun, possibly the only good thing the whole planet had.

"Evening lady, huh? I wasn't planning on staying on this backwater junkyard another hour, so how much do you charge? Oh, no offense." The last part was directed at the bartender as he put the glass of beer on the bar. He grimaced, shrugged his shoulders and went somewhere else to serve drinks. His voice was deep and sounded cold behind that mask of his.

SFA---

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:32 pm

It was hard for the silver mercenary to tell weather or not the travlers placment in his lap was a accident or choice, yet giving her smiling reaction it was easy to get the idea confused as she simply kindly smiled, looking up into that mask of his. "Yes! Very comfortable!" Krisna ginned, nodding her head as she simply agreed to the mercenarys statment, its not like she was lieing either, she found the aliens lap to be very good choice of seating compaired to the other chairs in this run down bar.

"Whoa! H-hey! Stop that! " Krisna suddenly yelped with a suprise giggle as her new friend found the urge to raise and dropping his knee, bouncing Krisna on his lap playfuly in away that made her more womenly assets that much more appealing as he casually looked over her young petiet body that was so close to his, wrapped up in that very cute yet very revealing outfit of hers that only made the mercenary belive she was a very appealing prostitute.

"Evening lady?" Krisna repeated softly, looking up at the aliens cold mask with a astranged looked of wonder in her eye, almost curious by his question as she tapped her own chin. "Why does every one keep calling me that? I guess its evening? And I'm a lady? Hmm.... I may need more data onthe subject?" Krisna asked her self some rather odd questions befor she carfully sat up in his lap, placing a hand agiest his sturdy chest and the bar counter as she squirmed in his lap as she turned to better face him befor she graced him with a calm happly smile, welcoming him to be so close (even tho she was the cause of that). " Oh! No offense at all mister!! I-i...uhm? huh? charge?" Krisna paused lookng away rather cutly as she considered that slang befor she brighten up afther getting it. "Oh... Oh!.. no Uhm I...well I dont charge anything!? Um? but for what?.. uh no matter?...uhm I just wanted to talk to you! Ine never seen a being like you, your an intreasting specimen and I would like to catalog you for my records mister!"..(#1)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:12 am

(#2)..... Krisna tried to explain in her own way best she could, mostly coming off as a comfused crazy girl as she happly smied at the mercenary, gazing at him with those bright blue sparkling eyes.

"Please oh please mister!" Krisna smiked and begged as she looked up at him with a wonderus look of awe. "I need your name! Your species, blood test? home world?" Krisna woukd list off questions.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:22 am

The syrictae couldn't help but roll his eyes as Krisna agreed that she was comfortable. This certainly was a prostitute trying to act childish or naive. She had a very alluring body, Rahs had to admit, that was slowly getting his blood running somewhere near his groin with that tight and revealing outfit. But then she acted even confused to getting asked if she was an evening lady and if she charged.

"You are not?" Krisna seemed very confused and in thought. He took a deep breath, gesturing the bartender to actually change his beer for one that he could take to the streets and finish somewhere else. It seemed that even the prostitutes were a surprise for the worst in this planet. Even if she cutely held to his broad, sturdy chest and looked at him oh so closely. But, even if he got interested in her, if she wasn't an evening lady he was better off leaving and searching for something to do, somewhere really far away from this place.

"Talk? Specimen?" Rahs' head cocked to one side in confusion before he sighed. What was she talking about? She seemed so... weird. There was no better way to describe her. Why would she want to discuss him? "Listen, kid, sorry but I'm not interested in talking about me to a stranger."

The bartender handed Rahs his beer and with one arm around Krisna's waist he lowered her from his lap and stood from his stool. "Take care, girl," he said simply, turning to leave. Yet, as he appeared to be walking away with Krisna so close to him still, the two discussing aliens from before noticed him and walked up towards him.

"Hey! I saw her first, stranger!" said the first alien with brown clothes.

"None of that, I was already going to take her with me," said the second hairy one.

Rahs simply blinked, staring at them without doing or saying anything. Soon the first one seemed to recognize him and backed a few steps. "Oh, wait... you are that mercenary... I'm sorry man, take her, dude. I mean..." He shook his head and left, somehow struck by fear. The bigger, hairier alien looked at him leave and scoffed.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but that girl is coming with me."

"Alright."

"What?"

"I said 'alright'. Take her."

The alien's face turned satisfied for a second, before getting suspicious all of a sudden. He approached Rahs intimidatingly. "Listen, are you making fun of me? Because I'll have non--ARGH STOP!"
He had pointed at Rahs and was just about to tap his finger onto his chest when the mercenary's hand shot up like lightning and broke his digit in the blink of an eye. The alien grabbed his own hand in pain before glaring at Rahs with raging eyes. "You son of a bitch!"

He charged at him but Rahs quickly kicked him straight in the knee, damaging it and making him fall forward. He made a short hop sideways immediately, letting him hit the floor, and resumed his way to the front door.

SFA---

Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:45 am

"YES! Talk!! I want to know so much about you! Where are you from! can you breath normal oxygen or at all!! is that mask a breathing apparatus! whats your species home world! What the name of your species in this time.... time....uhm.... I mean in this sector of space! hehe....." Krisna tried to ask him as she brightly smiled up at the silver faced mercenary from the comfort of his sturdy lap, asking a million and one questions explain before she seemed to have slipped up in her won wording, quickly correcting her self as she meekly smiled almost concerned he heard something he shouldn't have. But that was befor she paused as he turned her down, that smile turning into a frown almost instantly. "W-what?... But why?.." Krisna asked with concern as she was surprised to feel the mercenary's muscular arm wrap around her bare curvy hip, Rah's feeling the warmth coming off her nimble light body as the alien effortlessly lifted Krisna up off his lap be for he gently sat her on to the floor in front of him as he turned to leave.

"Mister wait!" Krisna tried to called out as she moved to fallow him yet that was befor the two aliens she had the pleasure of meeting befor quickly rush past her, shoving her aside as she agin fell back into another lucky aliens lap who turned to see the commotion behind him, yet this time it was front first as she more laid a crossed his lap on her belly then on her nice apple of a behind Rah had the pleasure of. " I'm so sorry sir.... excuse me..." Krisna said be for she quickly lifted her self from the mans lap just in time to see one familiar alien backing off and another sailing accost the room after a devastating kick from the powerful mercenary as the poor alien whose face was just kicked in was flung like a rag doll into the party crowed of this busy bar as Krisna's lovable bright blue eyes simply beamed open wide with awe at the mercenary amazing display.

"OH!!!!!" Krisna suddenly cried with a giddy squeal! So excited she hopped up and down, most likely giving some pervs in the bar a wondrous show as the cute traveler suddenly rushing to the silver masked aliens side and to his surprise she actually surprised him enough to wrap her arms around his muscular right arm in a tight loving hug. Hugging the alien in the same way a child might hug a lovable teddy bear as Krisna snuggling her cheek up ageist is shoulder while Rahs could feel the swell of Krisna's modest covered breasts press up ageist his toned bicep. " YOU ARE AMAZING!!! WHAT A FIND!!! OH!! YOU!! YOU!! YOU!!! ARE YOU!!! ARE YOU MODIFIED!!! ALTERED OR GENETICALLY BREED!!!... wait thats a dumb question?! You must be!! Oh!!! wait?.... You could be a mutation! or a unquie variant!! The possibility are endless!!!" Krisna said excited, out loud for the bar to hear as she asked her questions with so much enthusiasm it almost hurt.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Krisna received no further reply from the mercenary as he made his way towards the door. Yet, soon, after being bounced away to another alien's lap, she saw a small demonstration of Rahs' innate fighting capability. The whole ruckus caused a small commotion and many heads to turn, but they would have turned away quickly, just another bar fight. They would have done so if the chrononaut hadn't squealed and screamed as she ran towards Rahs. He had just turned again to leave but her hug stopped him. All eyes on the club were on him and the girl. He sighed in frustration and practically dragged her out. The aliens standing outside near the windows and on the walls didn't get close.

"Let go, now, girl. What is it with you? Why do you keep talking to me as if I'm a lab rat?" Rahs tried to shake her off but Krisna persistently hugged his arm, no intention to let go. Her modest breasts rubbed against his arm but beyond the succulent body she have her manners and strange personality were too weird for the syrictae. "Why don't you go study some other guy?" Rahs almost stopped talking suddenly.

Study, huh? The pieces started falling in the right places and the cogs slowly turned inside his head. How far would she go to learn from him? And just what were her reasons? Little by little Rahs began to realize this blue haired peppy girl would stick to him like mozdonian moss. Could he benefit of this?

SFA---

Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:21 am

"A varient species? Or a modified race? Oh! You could even be a product of ancient mobius tech! Your litterly a walking marvel! Your just like Mistress or Dessy!" Krisna excitedly said despite the eyes on her. It was funny Rahs would find that Krisna only kept talking, despite how he dragged her with him as she clinged to his musculer arm. Her own nonsense rambling on about the theroys and ideas about the silver masked aliens own biology and his odd trinkets as she simply snuggled up agiest the masked aliens sturdy sholder as she smiled.

"Your not a test subject! Your a discovery! The guild needs to know of your races existance! Your either extinct or very rare in my time!" Krisna awnsered as she looked up at him all smiles. A odd statment she didnt realize she dropped innher words there. "However if you dont mind! I need samples! Brain wave, bio metric, blood, etc! Basic scanns from my Omni tool should work? mybe a nano scaple cut here or there! But I can kiss it and make you better!" Krisna rambled as she clung to his arm, pausing only to consider her tests befor she agin brightly gazed up at her discovery and smiled. "Other guys?... Oh... uhm... they will not do... those other species have either been cataloged already or are allready in Sky's database.... and are useless... unless assuming I discover a rare varient among them... but thats rare... " Krisna awnsered simply as she finilly loosed her hold on the mercs arm. "Just hold still, I can gather everything I need!" Krisna said said as Rah seeing would see the scantly clade dressed travler reach for somthing in her holster dangling on her hip, somthing that looked very much like a standard sized blaster pistol... yet somthing was odd about it... It was metalic, smooth, and advanced? Almst alien looking? Alien to... well.... even a alien?

Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:00 am

Krisna's rambles only confused Rahs more, the two's pace eventually slowing to a full stop as the mercenary looked at her. He was getting nothing that she said and he was starting to give up on it. But, then she reached behind her for what seemed like a strange blaster pistol, very smooth and advanced looking and the syrictae's reflexes acted.

A tendril sprouted from beneath the skin of his left arm, went through a small opening in his armor and shot straight to her arm, coiling around it before she could take her omni tool. His unoccupied hand shot up to seize her other arm, his eyes were narrowed and much more cautious than before.

"What guild are you talking about? What do you mean by 'in your time'? Just who are you, girl?!" Rahs thought again of everything she had said in order to realize if there was some sense in those words. Discovery? Studies? Rare species? Had someone tried to know the secrets behind the mercenary? It seemed improbable to him that this girl acted alone for now.

SFA---

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:32 am

Krisna wasnt expecting him to react in such away as she reached for her omni tool A sudden help escaping her as she sudden discovered a snake like tendril had seized her by her right fore arm as he did just as quickly the cauious mecenary seized her left arm tightly and roughly grabbing her by the wrist to effctivly stop her.

"Uh! oww...." Rahs would hear her let out a yelp of pain as she winced as his strength was enough to slightly hurt her in his panic, yet not enough to trully harm her as she quickly looked to her new found discovery that was the mercenary with a confused look in her eyes. "Y-your hurting me..." Krisna stated as she tried to pull away from him, yet that was befor she heard his question. Hearing those mask muffled words of his as he would only see the strange girl he was gripping stop and pause as he looked up into that hollow silver mask of his, blinking as if she was caught off guard by his question. "Oh!?.... uhm?.. you... I mean... uhm... you may have just heard somthing you shouldnt have...." Krisna awnsered with a shy giggle, oviously hiding somthing as she simply gave him a soft sweet smile as those bright blue eyes beamed up to his own behind that silver mask.

"Uhm... y-you see... I'm..uhm.... well.... my name is Krisna... and I'm a... uhm?... well..." Krisna paused to think for a momment. " Uhm... I'm a.... a 'explorer?... and I was asked by my uhm... well thats a secret.....but they asked me to catalog and studie rare species and uhm... technologies..... I dont think I can tell you anymore, that might violate the rules of my contract?.... right?" Krisna stopped to think as she told him very little.

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next