View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Mutual Respect. For Raitei. 

Post Mutual Respect. For Raitei.
This happen to be a rare and very risky sercumstance for sure for the Rak'dos Armada. The pirate clans and the countless mercenary bands residing in this great unknown cosmos hardly ever resorted to reaching out for outsiders to help. It wasnt somthing they normaly did and clan Rak'dos was no diffrent, normally the clans own men and women could handle the tasks of their own raids, yet sometimes even brave fearless warriors were not enough for the mission's that required more finesse, it was a fact none els was quilified yet it still wasnt something the pirate maiden Red agreed with.

Impaitently tapping the heel of her heavy combat boot agiest the steely metal grated floor of the nerrow platform waited a petiet young helmed figure, standing alone in a noisey hangerbay, her ship The Lock Jaw suspended by docking clamps behind her.

"Uhm...where is he already... he was sopost to be here hours ago..." The young pirate maiden said to her self annoyed as she leaned agiest the metal railing, arms crossed, dressed in her usual form fitting armor that only impressivly complimented her curvy hips and lovly legs. The maidens armor painted in the familure red and black color's normaly used by her clan.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:57 am

Post Re: Mutual Respect. For Raitei.
A siren sounded as loud metallic sounds started echoing throughout the hangar bay. The platforms shook as empty docking clamps descended, securing a new arriving ship. The magnetic clamps rang as they attached themselves and a long hissing sound followed, and at last they rose again slowly, bringing into the view of the petite pirate the long-range modified fighter vessel known as Sky Breaker. The airlock hatch hissed along with the ongoing cacophony of alerts and sounds in the bay and at last a tall, formidable figure clad in black and grey armor stepped out to the metallic grated floor.

She recognized him right away, if the rumors and stories were true, as he walked towards the main platform where she was since his characteristic helmet and mask stood out from any other that other aliens wore.

The details that had given him were vague but urgent. Needless to say the mere fact that they sent a message like that one was bizarre and rare. Rahs was used to be hired by single individuals or small groups that needed some muscle. The mission itself, though unknown for now, did not worry the syrictae mercenary for he was confident in his abilities. In fact he was more curious to see what it was all about if the Rak'dos Armada went out of their way to contact him. No one ever was asked for help from them.

He recognized his contact as soon as he stepped out of his ship. Walking closer did not help much to change his impression, now probably she only seemed smaller as he towered over her. Though that tight armor she wore at least showed she was fit and curvy wherever it counted. Already she could feel his gaze scan her from head to toe, as if trying to evaluate her from mere appearance.

"You must be Levi," he said simply. Short and cold as usual. "Shall we?"

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:37 pm

"Huh?" Levi helmeted covered features turned twords the sound of the blaring alarms just in time to see the magnetic docking clamps decended, soon retracting with a newly docked ship.

"This mustbe him.... took him long enough..." Levi said with annoyance, gazing at the newely arrived vessel through the the four glowing red LED eyes of her helmet that was common of most Rak'dosian pirates to be seen with. It was never clear why their helmets always had odd desighs representing creatures with four eyes yet it was somthing comman about each one and Levi was no exception as she impatiently waited for her contact to climb out of his ship. Levi's eyes scanning the rare alien man as he agilily exited his docked craft.

"And you must be the outsider...." Levi replied just as coldly as his own words right back at him. Her voice giving a faint metalic static hiss as she spoke through the helmets own out facing speakers as she watched him approch. Rahs seeing the four red eyes of her helmet glare up at him as he towered over her, yet Levi didnt back down or waver, meaning this human was either very brave, fearless, or impoosibly stupid.....

"This way..... and its 'Red' to you....." Levi said befor she corrected him. "Only my friends call me by my given name.... " Levi said coldly befor she walked upto then past him, expecting him to fallow her as she casually walked the long cat walk to the hanger room blast doors and ultimatly into the Rak'dos armada's controlled space station.

Levi would lead Rah's along into the clans controled station as he would soon come face to face with a pair of tall and skinny four armed aliens serving as guards, both equiped with similurly colored armor as Levi's, both holding heavy rifles. They both glaredat the silver masked mercenary through the eyes of their helmets as he passed. One even muttered a phrase in his native tounge as the other chuckled befor leting the two pass as they watched the two walk away...(#1)

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:14 am

(#2).... walk away and deeper into the station.

Levi lead Rahs deeper into the station as Rahs would come face to face with many other Rak'dosian pirate clansmen who seemed intreasted in the silver masked mercenary. Rah's seeing all kinds of diffrent aliens and creatures all adornng the similure armor and colors of their clan, showing this wasnt just one race of aliens but a setllar comunity of species in a culture all its own. It was a intreasting concept yet one that could be awnsered later as Levi the Red lead Rah's along the pirates who gave the alien merc the stink eye.

It took a momment but Levi finilly lead Rahs down a vacant hall and to a preasure door that opened with a loud hydralic woosh, opening to a empty chamber aboard the station one with a emply round table surounded by chairs as Levi casually entered and looked up twords Rahs. "Go ahead and take a seat.... Quartermaster Tarus will speak with you about our mission...." Levi relayed as she stude by the door, crossing her arms as she leaned agiest the steel wat adjacent to the door for now as they waited.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:31 am

Outsider? Fair enough, Rahs thought. It was slightly amusing for the mercenary to see the short woman staring back at him, not giving an inch. He had to give her merits for at least appearing to be so brave, but he supposed she simply had to. With that petite figure of hers, anything less and she would be the laughingstock of the entire armada. He wondered too if the four red eyes of her helmet were designed to aid in her intimidating demeanor, but he would soon find out that wasn't the case.

"Red." Rahs shrugged as she walked towards him, repeating her name when she walked past and followed her. It was difficult for him to follow her, her shorter height meant she took smaller steps and Rahs had to walk really slow to keep up without moving past her. They soon came across a pair of skinny guards with heavy rifles. It came as an instinct, not a thought per se, as Rahs studied them and figured he would not have trouble beating both of them. What he did think was how weird they looked at him. The syrictae met their gaze and kept staring as they chuckled in their inner joke. For being one big clan of many species it's ironic they are kind of xenophobic.

His deduction only stuck in his mind longer as many other members of the Armada looked at him in many ways. Some were interested, others paid him no mind but many seemed displeased with his presence. Hard to trust others, they don't want me here, a place that belongs to them. Joined up long ago to protect each other, maybe. Which probably made them weaker individuals that believed strength lied in numbers. Rahs kept his thoughts to himself, staying quiet the whole trek to their destination just like Levi did. He tried to remember what he could about the Rak'dos Armada but since they weakened some time ago there was little talk of them. Only recently they had been gaining back some fame.

At last the petite pirate led Rahs to a vacant hall, at the end a large pressure door that opened with their arrival. The final chamber was empty, but it was clearly a meeting room. Being at the end of a hall and the top of the station, it was also obvious they used this one for matters of the utmost importance. Then, maybe it isn't meant to honor me. Rather they want to keep the affair in secret. Round table, so they do honor equity among their various races.

Suddenly Levi turned around and told him they had to wait, offering Rahs a seat. She seemed fine just waiting on the wall.

"Very well," he replied, turning forward to a chair. "Thank you." So at last the syrictae mercenary sat down, choosing a seat that allowed him to see both the entrance and the rest of the room. His instincts surely making him take that one, in order to be aware of anything that could happen.

SFA---

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:03 am

There wasnt much to recall about the Rak'dos armada as the mercenary considered the subject after going on the little stroll through the station. The clan its self held some influance years ago but they suddenly vanished off the face of te galaxy for some apparently, only reapearing in recent years more ruthless then ever, even conqouring a nebula of space near some priority trade routes into the more civil galactic comunities. Rak'dos mercs were agin beging to become more commonly heard of, yet it was stil unclear as to why.

Levi however offered the silver masked merc his seat as she choose to rest agiest the wall by the door. Her slender arms crossed as Rah's would easly be able to tell Levi was glaring at him through the four eyes of her helmet. Watching him sit, she noted how he choose a tacticly stable seat with a good view of both entrances flanking this chamber.

"Hes very pairinoid....good..." Levi thought to her self as she simply waited impatiently, tapping her fanger agiest her crossed arm befor finilly afther what may have been ten or fifthteen minutes passed the other entrance to this room opened with a resounding woosh. Rahs would finilly come face to face with quartermaster Tarus.... Tarus the Grim....

Tarus the Grim was a tall lanky man with curuved ram like horns atop his helmet covered crown, doning similure red and black colored armor of his own yet with slight diffrences that clearly set him appart such as a dark black and golden yellow sholder cape that drapped over his right arm that displayed a odd insignia of a circle with a cross at its center, along with a simiure sash around his waist, yet more intreasting was the mans helmet which was far diffrent then the other pirates who Rah had seen, Tarus's helm was a polished gold and resembled the sinister look of a creatures skull.

Rah's could tell this was a powerful man by the way he carried him self, one who has seen some action in his day as the pirate lord entered the...(#1)

Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:06 am

(#2).... entered the chamber as he walked to the end of the table and took his seat. Looking to Rahs through his helmets eye clets. "Greetings.... I am Quarter Master Tarus the Grim..... captain of the Excoalach war ship..... You must be Rah's.... Ive heard a great many things of you.... all true I hope..." Tarus said, breaking te ice.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:12 am

The entire wait was spent in silence, though the only one that showed any form of impatience was Levi the Red as she strummed her fingers against her arm. Rahs felt her glare through the red LEDs of her helmet but ignored it. It was either her job, her own paranoia or both and Rahs could do nothing about it but let her be.

Until at last the other door opened and in came a mighty figure with ram-like horns and golden helmet in the face of some skull. His armor and cape wore the colors of the Armada but its distinctive deep black and golden decorations along with his insignia separated him from the rest by two leagues. The syrictae did not rush but did stand as Tarus entered the chamber, the door closing ominously behind him. He nodded at the quartermaster and took the seat at the same as he did.

"A pleasure, Quartermaster," the mercenary replied cordially, joining his hands over the table. "Depends on who did you hear them from. But many of them must have been true and all rumors are born from some truth at least," added Rahs, trying to shake away the compliment. In fact, anyone who dared investigate a little about the mercenary business by now had to hear from the syrictae mercenary and the many feats he had accomplished. He had never failed a single mission until now, and his prowess was well known.

"But I'll guess you wouldn't have called me if you didn't believe them to be true. Thank you. So, how is it that I can help you?"

SFA---

Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:59 am

Tarus accepted mercenarys strong hand shake as he reached over the table to formally greet the quartermaster with respect befor taking their seats on their ends of the table. "...truth be told no one spoke highly of you..... but.... most creatures are more willing to give me the awnsers I seek afther a few broken bones....good or bad.." Tarus causaly joked as he rested back in his seat, resting both of his musculer arms on the chairs arm rests as he clasped his hands together.

"Thats where your right.... unlike most on the elder council Im not a fool.... I strongly belive most rumors to be true....untill I'm proved that there not.... especily in this occation...." Tarus said as he glared over the table at Rahs, smirking behind his helmet, oviously knowledgable in the mercenarys abiitys. "Straight to the point.... I like that.....it keeps small talk to a minimum... well here is the short end of it.... I simply need you to put down a pack of stray mongrels bold enough to bite the hand of their master...." Tarus explained. " In this red nebula is a warband of Rak'dos veterans... heros of the clan who have gone renegade..... they have began to stock pile a large catche of weapons..... almost large enough to appose us and I took notice..... they belive they have gone unnoticed.... yet they didnt count on my vision.... I need you to end them..... brutly and swiftly...." Tarus explain.

Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:51 am

The syrictae's shoulders jerked with each chuckle he gave as Tarus made his little joke. It was difficult to say if he laughed because of etiquette and joining the quartermaster or the joke was too close to the truth with some individuals.

Rahs listened with care, his eyes nor a muscle moving the entire time. And as Tarus ended his explanation he gave an almost inaudible sigh and leaned back on his chair, crossing his arms. He cocked his head slightly.

"I understand. But what I do not is why do you need me to deal with them? Couldn't you bring them to you and execute them? Or send loyal people to end them?"

SFA---

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:39 am

"That is a excelent question..... however its one that should be ovious to a man as smart as your self....." Tarus awnsered as he rested back in his chair on the other end of the table the two sat at, sighing calmly as he clasped his fingers together. "The reason I cannot do exactly that is becuse no one els knows about their treason.... not a soul..... other then you.... my self.... and mis Red...." Tarus explained, the reason was proubly still very confusing. "You see.... out right accusing them would look bad for some one in my possision, I woud appear as tho I was only pointing fangers to blam those for my fault..... and simply attacking or seizing them would look even worse in the eyes of the others on the elder council..... marking me as a traitor.... however.... If these renegades were to be... terminated... by a third party..." Tarus tied to explain....

Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:07 am

The whole deal seemed very curious to the mercenary, but he still nodded, looking intensely at the Quartermaster. As he explained how things were with his reputation and the standing with these traitors Rahs knew very well what this was all about.

"Very well, Quartermaster. I am unfamiliar with how you the Rak'dos deal among yourselves but I understand now." Rahs tapped his fingers against his armor, thinking quietly. "They will end up suffering an unfortunate fate if you'll have it. I just hope none of your fellows that saw me arriving suspect of anything in the end.

So, where is it that I will find these traitors?"

SFA---

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:23 am

The quartermaster would nod slightly as he heard Rahs reply. "The customs of my people are..... complex..... as you might realize... however fighting among each other is not unheard of..." The quartermaster would say before leaning back in his seat. "That wont be a problem.... Your free to use any method you see fit...as for the warriors here on the Excoalach.... their not your concern.....and know their place..." Tarus would say with a faint dipping of his head into what seemed like a sinister meaning before he unclasped his hands and placed a small disk on the surface of the table, sliding it over to the silver helm mercenary. "The traitors will be found on a small moon just on the outer edges of this nebula....my people know the moon as...... Tal'me'suum'ika......or The Blood Misted Moon..... for those more accustom to galactic basic........ The coordinate are loaded into that disk...." Tarus would explain before he would peer to Red who was leaned up ageist the wall behind him. " Red.... whom I assume you are antiquated with will accompany you....." Tarus would finish before sitting back in his seat once more incase Rahs had anymore questions.

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:57 am

There were a few seconds of silence as Rahs looked at the disk on the table before smoothly taking it with one hand and placing it in one of his armor's pockets. "Quite an ominous name, but a fitting meaning coming from your people. Very well, if you want it that way, they'll be disposed of as soon as possible."

He nodded at the Quartermaster before glancing at the smaller woman against the wall. Of course, they felt they needed eyes on him to see if he did his work. It wouldn't be any problem, he figured. "Alright, I'll take Red for a crimson walk in the moon. I'm sure she'll reassure you of how well they learned their lesson. How many are we expecting on the moon that need to be taken care of?"

SFA---

Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:02 pm

"Ominous is a excellent word for it.... however I think my people would say dire fits better..... its a fitting place for the Rak'dos veterans to..... perish..." Tarus would say with a nod of his golden horned helmet. Tarus would let Rahs take a moment to take the disk and store it in a pocket on his armor before he would speak agin. "Excellent... 15% of your payment is already pre-loaded onto that disk as well.... the other 85% will be transferred to a untraceable credit stick in reds possession once the job is confirmed to be complete... like I said.... your free to use any underhanded methods as you see fit, if you see it fit to do so..... send a message..... and have..." Tarus would say before Rahs glanced back to the young human women resting ageist the wall who seemingly peered back at him. The black and red metal face of her helmet turning to meet the silver sheen of his own as he acknowledged her. Tarus didnt seem to pay it much mind as he merely clasped his hands back together on the table top and nodded. "I expect to a good report when she does....." The quartermaster said before he answered Rahs last question. "Unknown..... our reports claim they number over a hundred maybe more..." Tarus said calmly as if the number was not a big issue. "Most of them are old mercenaries.... their well trained and well equipped..... while the others are.... newer recruits..... they should not pose a threat to a warrior as skilled as your self..... and their numbers and their arsenal grows by the day however.... but....their leader is the most dangerous...... he is the one you should be most weary of....... his is named Scav'oroth..... and he is promptly titled as the Ringleader of Havok...." Tarus stated.

Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next