View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mutual Respect. For Raitei. 

Post Re: Mutual Respect. For Raitei.
The syrictae mercenary listened with interest at the words of the quartermaster. Glad to have some sort of payment in advance, the matter of the forces stationed there and defenses came up next. Over a hundred mercenaries, most veterans and only a minority new recruits. Tarus seemed to place great confidence in Rahs, however, and marked the Ringleader of Havok as the most dangerous target above all.

"I have some equipment that will come in handy for the mission," he mentioned while waving a hand in the air. "That's not a very exact number but it will suffice. I'll take care of him then. Make his end a priority. Can you tell me more about him, what should I expect?"

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:41 am

"Use any means at your disposal, I give you my consent.... nothing is is taboo.... All I ask is you bring be proof of Scav'oroth's demise... Red as witness should service you." Lord Tarus said with a nod of his golden helmet. "I do apologize for that..... I wish I could provide more information on their number..... however it was the best count the scouts gave me..... well at least the ones that came back could give me... " Tarus said with complete seriousness, the front of the Rakdo's lord helmet glaring directly into the mercenaries own before he continued on to answer his question. "I can..... Scavo'roth is a well respected warrior in the Armada.... a brilliant tactical leader, his methods are.... strange.... but hes always gotten results..... as well as being a skilled fighter, using methods in combat I considered to be rather reckless..... in a short time he was able to rouse a militia to his side.....nor do we know what species he belongs too..... hes a mysterious man and that makes him hard to read and even more difficult to kill. Hes..." Tarus said before suddenly the slightly helmet distorted feminine voice called out from behind the mercenary. "Stop fucking around Tarus...." Red suddenly piped in from where she stood leaning ageist the wall. "Everyone knows that Scavo'roth likes explosives and tricking his opponents, that hardly makes him skilled.... and hes not afraid to throw him self into dangerous situation if it means reaching his goal....which is killing you..." Red said with an annoyed tone as she beamed a hateful glare at the mercenary from behind her helmet. "No.... what makes Scavo'roth so scary is the fact hes one of us..... and the fact despite his reckless attacks and plans nobody ever dies under his command.... hell no one ever gets even seriously hurt..." Red said before she crossed her arms. "Hes known for using the chaos of combat to his advantage..... use insane tactics to confuse, and take out his enemies..... and do things that nobody expects" Red explained as she leaned up off the wall she was standing ageist.

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:46 am

Rahs kept paying attention to Tarus' words, which seemed to compliment Scav'oroth as an exemplary leader, showing great respect for the one who was now his enemy. But Red's interruption gave a more direct and objective description of the rebel leader, the mercenary glancing back briefly at the girl beside the wall.

"No deaths from his own men?... For now." As if suddenly tired from the briefing, Rahs used the interruption to stand up from his chair, ready to head out. "The prideful fall the hardest. Don't worry, quartermaster, by the time I return there'll be no opposition. If you'll excuse me, it's time to work.

If the Rakdo lord had anything else to say, Rahs would stay and listen. But without anything else to add, the Syrictae would make his way back towards the door without giving Red a look and heading back towards his ship. Some time had passed since he had gone inside there, the eyes of the other men under Tarus' command would, without a doubt, try to learn anything from his walking pattern or clenched fists. But for now, Rahs' objective was clear. He walked without turning his head to them.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Reds outburst seemed to silence the Lord Tarus as the petite young pirate made her opinions clear about Scavo'roth to both her leader, and the silver masked mercenary. Rahs would noticed Taru's attention glare past him and too the young human women who spoke. It was an intense stare, a stare that was clear even behind the face plate of the helmet the alien war lord wore, however he never said a word as Red spoke, he merely allowed the human to have her opinion and left it at that before he shifted his gaze back to Rahs and nodded with a slight sigh. "Your opinion is noted Red... however now I request silence young Red....naked... Leviathan... the men are talking..." The Rak'dos lord said with venom in his voice as he regarded Rahs with cold stare. Red meanwhile let out a disproving huff. "Fine.... then don't share all the details and get another bounty hunter killed..... Its not my money... your wasting..." Red said with annoyance before she turned her back to the pair and stormed out the tow large blast door as they swooshed open then closed behind her as she left.

Rahs sensing the tension was already getting up to leave as Tarus simply shook his head before once again regarding Rahs as the tall mercenary stood up straight. Tarus leaned forward, resting his hands on the table and look up at Rahs from where he sat. "Good..... I'm glad to hear that and I wish you the best in your hunt...." Tarus said before he stood up, the chair behind him creaking agiest the floor as he faced Rahs and with one hand slam striked his fist agiest the chest plate of the armor he wore, giving the mercenary what he might recognize as a salute, or battle cry. "May the red star guide you..." Tarus said as Rahs began to move twords the door, exiting as the heavy blast doors swooped close behind him.

Rahs was back in the corridor that lead him to the meeting chamber, Red was no where insight, the young human seemed fine letting the mercenary find his way back on his own as where he stood he could see the way back to the hanger where he parked his ship as the alien mercenary would merely fallow the path he knew back to the open hanger and once again passed the two towering alien guards that stood at the entrance. The guards seem to be standing at the ready as Rahs passed them both. The guards glared intently at the outsider as he passed, both noticing the mercenaries clenched fists as well as the way he carried him self into the hanger as once again one of the guards seemed to let out a snort in his native tongue, regarding the mercenary in some kind of slur that got his companion to chuckle.

" Yeah... I know.... hes is a skinny one..... he don't look like much....." One of the guards said in basic, his voice cracking with a rough alien accent, the face plate of his helmet glaring directly at Rahs as the mercenary pass him before the other guard said something again in his native language that forced his companion to again laugh. ".... I doubt it..... look at em.... hes almost as small as Red..." The guard who spoke basic chuckled. " bet he bitches like her too....." The guards both laughed as Rahs passed, not caring if he heard them or not, however other then words and talking alot of smack, they never moved ageist the mercenary as moved along. Rahs made his way down the cat walk to where he would noticed the human clad in the black and red light armored flight suit, Red, as human was leaning ageist the railing waiting for mercenary to return to his ship. Once he approached Red looked twords him and leaned off the edge of the railing as she crossed her arms, peering at him from behind the study helmet she wore before looking away to glare back at his ship that was hanging by the docking clamps. ".... Those two over there were trying to bust the fuel injectors, and damage the air lock....... I stopped them....." Red said with a cold voice before she reached into one of the packs hanging from the belt on her hip and took out a small data chip and slipped it into a slot on her helmet as the four eyes flickered for a moment before she turned back to Rahs, glaring up at him. "So... are you ready for our walk under the crimson moon...." Red said before stepping aside so Rahs could lead the way.

Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2