View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Crusader (For Alexvano) 

Post Crusader (For Alexvano)
Space was a ruthless and lawless frontier, full of heathens, heretics, and apostates, each one sinning, going about their daily lifes in this cruel universe as they sought to only look out for them self's, not a single one seeking to better them self or become part of something bigger then them self, something better, yet the beings of this galaxies only wished to waste their possible potential on forms of self destruction as they fought among them self's. Be those vices, drugs, money, slaves, sex, or worst, nothing seems to change them as they destroyed each other for simplistic gain over and over again. However it was hard sometimes to remember that reason alone was why the Order of the Immortal heart existed in the first place. The sinners needed to hear the the words and teachings of the god of peace, Asatol, to spread the word to those that would hear his voice..... or crush those that would rather stomp them out on the knights crusade to unite all under Asatols guiding hand.

It was a impossible task, yet at some point someone must have said the same thing about connecting the cosmos and its many different society on wings of light? Not a soul then could believe that contact with other worlds was even possible, let alone establishing trade, and friend relations with their celestial neighbors but look at the galaxies now, connected and most worlds unified under the idea that peace was the best solution for progress. It was organizations like the A.D.D that made such dreams even remotely possible. Rallying and organizing countless worlds behind one banner to fight back wicked forces that they could even often meet to discuss affairs in neutral space with other worlds at the annual "Peace Assembly" on Proxima 6 who wished to join the A.D.D. in their war ageist terror and slavery. It was no surprise that one of their largest supporters were the Ospodens and its Holy Order of the Immortal Heart. Sending their best speakers, preachers, and Diplomat to the Assembly to better sway those willing to join their cause.

--

"Stand back please!..... Please step away from her holiness... Make way." Holy Knight Diva Krimry ordered as the roaring crowd of aliens who gathered outside the Proxian assembly hall, eagerly pushing and shoving past one another to get a better look at the proclaimed celebrity the knight was charged with protecting at the Peace Assembly as countless alien voices shouting the name, "Ezia! Ezia!! Ezia!!" again and again, chanting the women's name be for their idol finally stepped the wide double doors and out into the lime light of countless camera flashes and recording devices for tomorrows holo viewers.

Saint Ezia Melrose

Light reflecting off her golden hair and fair skin as flash afther flash erupted from the crowed, snapping pictures of Ezia as she smiled and waved casually. The crowd going wild as she did only roaring louder as Diva struggled to keep back countless adoring fans, and religious followers all wanting her blessing as the knight cautiously lead her charge down the red carpet making their way to a awaiting luxury limo. "Ezia! Ezia! Do you have any comment on the state of trade to Colico 9 between the Arti and the Dolish? Also when will you be donating your next performance!" One handsome alien questioned as he quickly broke the line past Diva, approaching the diplomat with a microphone in her face.

Surprised Ezia recoiled her self for a moment then smiled. "As far as what was discussed the Dolish and Arti will resume trade under the new rules of their shared treaty... As far as I know nothing has changed and trade should resume as normal. I'm sorry but I cant answer that. " Ezia answered with a smile before Diva yanked back on the reporters arm and shoved him back into the crowed of aliens. "Your Holiness, please stay close to me." Diva requested as took Ezia by her wrist and moved forward to the limo.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:14 am

Post Re: Crusader (For Alexvano)
While some cherished enlightenment offered by dieties, some viewed them as fictional creations. Beings created divinities simply to explain that which they could not comprehend. When they didn't understand why the rain fell, well the rain god did that. Why did the sun arise and fall, well a messenger god or sun god did that. Worshippers eager to gain favor of their chosen gods, bequeathed what they could upon those sacred being in ways they imagined would please their gods.

The gods would become numerous, each with their area of expertise. When those gods rose or fell from favor, fighting among the faithful would occur and religions would rise and fall. The wise would see how willingly those faithful would donate material goods in the name of enlightenment and decide it was easier to work on behalf of a god, than to struggle, as all do, to survive. One god would become the flavor of the age and replace the multitude of gods. This made it easier to claim their god the only true god and all other heretics. Those with the most followers would become dominant, and in a cycle of violence, fhe religious wars would commence, with animosity growing and the holy among the faithful, those who claimed to sacrifice the most, actually gained the most. Acts of unholy violence would be justified as they did heinous deeds in the name of their god. They became "heroes" of the commonfolk, praised for their sacrifices of one hand, while deftly filling their pockets with the other.

Demons on the other hand were a society based around a lack of dieties. They believed in the cold hard truths of the universe that all came into existence the same, and left it the same. There were forces beyond comprehension, not due to gods, but due to sheer lack of intelligence, understanding, and sheer will. With struggle and effort they came to master magic, science, and war. Spreading like a plague through the universe, they recognized power in domination over others, and spread their influence far and wide. Not hindered by questions of morality based on supreme judgement most societies had, they were not tamed into the belief that judgement would befall them upon departing this existence, and they relished the power, magic, and advancement such a way of life granted them.

One such demon happened to be in orbit, around a particular planet. His goal was clear. His payment for carrying out the goal, was one which would make even the most materialistic of demons, envious. Slimer had recently lost a vast majority of his fortune when a moon base of his had been infiltrated and demolished by an ADD agent. Eager to regain those untold resources, he greedily took the job. Murder of another, certainly gave him no pause. Justice was his to decide as it had always been. He lived by simple rules. Keep your word, and pursue the pleasures of life to its fullest. It was that damned simple. Anything else was just distractions from what was, and what had to be.

Target acquired. Intercepts of local electronic signals places the target in a transport vehicle. Should we engage the orbital weaponry? The eager crewman asked his employer.

No. Prepare the teams for deployment. Have every one grab planetary weapons. This has to be done correctly if we are to collect our due. The demon replies. Sure he could nuke the area from orbit, yet that would violate the terms of his contract. This had to be done just right, with all suspicions to be cast on the demon species. No doubt was to be left at who the perpetrators were, or the truth might come out. There was a reason he was offered the job, and he planned to collect.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:04 am

Post Re: Crusader (For Alexvano)
Nuking the site form orbit was certainly a option if the contract didn't call for minimal collateral damage, dropping any high yield explosive armament was definitely a breech of the agreement. This was to be done clean, precise, but loud enough to send a message pinning the blame the known demonic races. The anonymous hit was put on the saints head for seek, and capture mostly alive. Details afther that were left up to the hired guns own discretion, but with one clause... what ever was done to Saint Ezia had to be made public..... The pay out for the hit was strangely high, but giving the target in question the price made sense and the media fallout would be huge. It was obvious, who ever wanted this wanted to start a war.....

["Please get into the vehicle ma'am" Diva said softly to her holiness Ezia, vigilantly covering the idol as they approached the limousine. The knights violet eyes keeping a stern look out for those with ill intent twords the peoples beloved saint, keeping her shield arm at the ready at all times encase the need arises that she should have to shield the blond haired goddess in some fashion. However lucky no threats came their way as Diva reached out and opened the limo door for her patron saint Ezia to enter. as she guided her inside, but Ezia being the public figure she was couldn't leave with out a few parting waves to the crowed of adoring fans and believers who didn't waste the photo opportunity to snap picture afther picture of the pair be for they finally departed.

"Oh my, they certainly do enjoy my presence don't they. Ezia said as she took her seat and look out the tinted limousine window. Diva fallowing in behind her, closing the door behind her before taking a seat beside the saint. "Well of chores your grace, The people of the verse want nothing more then to hear the lord through your voice." Diva said with a kind smile, a smile Ezia returned. "You think so, I never expected the people to be so interested in what I had to say." Ezia giggled.

"Driver, please take us back to the hotel, her holiness needs to rest be for our return home. Diva ordered as the limo driver nodded respectfully be for he rolled up the window separating his view to the back seat be for he ignited the pulse engines as the long slender hover car lifting no more then a couple feet off the ground, slowly pulling off the parking area to the assembly center and onto the main transport way through the busy city streets.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]