View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
Diva scoffed as she felt her attack have little effect, however she managed to fallow through and land on the other side of the monster after her heroic leap and narrowly dodging tendrils that lashed out and striked the road and concrete at her feet, smashing the ground to rubble. Diva simply stayed on her toes and quickly tried to avoid the beast as she found that her strength had yet to return... and this beast was far stronger then her in her current condition as Diva simply retreated back. However as she held up her shield she noticed the women who was running from the beast was still conscious as Diva simply swiped her shield at incoming tendrils and kept the beasts attention on her.

"THATS RIGHT!! FACE ME MONSTER!!!" Diva boasted as she turned and ran attempting to lure the beast away from the helpless women. Hopfully it would take the bait and Diva could lure it somewhere she could trap it.... mybe even kill it.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon May 06, 2019 7:55 am

The beast looked to the prone woman for a moment then shifted it's gaze back to her as she shouted. The distraction worked as it came after her, her shield deflecting some of the tentacles that lashed at her but each time they connected she found herself being driven back unable to resist it in her current condition.

Braking into a run she lead the creature away finding that she had to slow down at points in order to keep it from loosing interest in her and going back to an easier target. She could not best it in strength but speed was certainly going to her. With it she managed to turn aside those blows for the most part even if the bulk of them shifted her side to side.

It was relentless coming straight at her. Crushing vehicles and mannequins alike where she had to avoid such obstacles herself. In a confined space it might have done better at keeping up since those things she avoided it pulverized in that path of destruction.

Not long after she set out had a choice presented itself. There was an alley that she could run down. The size of the creature would hinder it's movements and may even get it stuck. If she were quick enough she could escape out onto the street and have the option of circling around the block to hit it from behind.

Another option would be to lure it farther away then make a run for it hoping to loose it after getting far enough away where it just couldn't simply turn back around.

Tue May 07, 2019 1:07 am

The beast was relentless head on, Diva already knew that she didn't stand a chance, however the beats was slow, it didn't seem to have the speed to keep up with her as she was able to avoid its stikes, even deflect some glancing blows with her shield as she was pushed back. Diva cursing her self all the while know that she could easily kill the monster if not for her current state of strength. However it seemed falling back was working as she lured the beast away from the women who she prayed escaped with her life, hopefully Diva could do the same as she ran and avoided the beasts tantrum of destruction, dodging tossed cars and and even hurled objects pulled from buildings and the surroundings before Diva spotted a place to lure the creature into a alleyway and with luck Diva could get it to follow her in and get its self stuck. However in her current state, Diva was skeptical that should could defeat it right now, but if she could demobilize it then and leave it here then that may be the best option.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:06 am

The creature was relentless in it's pursuit of her. It was slow but strong tossing the prop cars and even sections of buildings at her. In it's wake it left a path of destruction though it's speed forced her to slow down at times in order to keep from loosing it completely or having it's interest wane in her and return to the initial target.

Thankfully for her it wasn't too bright being more of a brute than anything it followed her down an alley getting wedged inside it. It flailed about and while it slowed it wasn't trapped. It's great strength allowed it to make progress albeit slowly as it damaged the buildings it was wedged between.

It would be here for a while but not as long as she would have believed. Half a hour tops judging by the progress it made so far. But she had plenty of time to loose it now.

The woman was safe unless she did something stupid like follow her … wait that was her just there up ahead waving at her in order to get her attention. The creature was still close by but she was out of the woods right now.

It took a moment but she came to recognize the woman now that she wasn't caught up in focusing on battle. It was Myra. Moving up to her she took her by a forearm and started to run off with her.

“We got to get out of here, this area, then this place let's go,” the artifact hunter proclaimed. Diva could judge that Myra wasn't here as long as she was, then again maybe she had been sent to this city at some remote point while she was here.

In any case she had been aware of the dangers of that creature and may have run into others. If she had been around as long as she had she would even be aware of the dangers of the mannequins.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:34 pm

Luring the beast away was easy enough, Diva merely had to slow down and even taunt it as she made her way to the ally she had in mind to trap it between to buildings. Diva with some encourage ment managed to get the beast to flail inside the ally after her as she simply moved deeper between the buildings, watching the dumb creature to get stuck as Diva merely looped around the buildings leaving it there to struggle for the time being. Diva knew it would not hold it long, but long enough for her to return to the girl she saved and the two could hide somewhere.

"I pray that girl is still safe." Diva said to her self as she charged out of the other end of the ally way and quickly dashed onto the streets only to pause in disbelief as she witnessed a familiar face waving to her. It was the girl she saved.... however even stranger than that... it was Myra! At some point her hood fell off her pretty pink head, revealing her identity to the knight as Div simply stood dumbfounded with a confused expression on her face as even clad in little more than a blouse and panties, amidst all the destruction, as an angry roared in frustration in the rubble behind her, the knight found the moment to be surprised by the strange and rather unexpected turn of events.

"M-myra!?! What are you... Ah!!" Diva said with alarm as she didn't expect the person she just saved to be running towards her, only to feel her dear friend Myra suddenly take her by the wrist and begin pulling her along to safty as Diva staggered behind Myra as she tugged her forth into a run behind her. "Myra!?! What are you doing here!?! I-I thought you were serving Alica!? What happened!? Diva asked as she was pulled behind the pink-haired women she got to know very well.

Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:33 am

The roar of the beast only served to hasten Myra as they sped away from the scene. Her blue eyes looked slightly behind her taking in the knight then glancing toward a nearby house not too far from their location.

“We'll talk there. I cleared that place not long ago.” Hurrying past inert mannequins it appeared that Myra had some experience dealing with the bugs. For all she knew they both could have been in the city at around the same time unaware of the other.

Once inside with the door closed behind them Myra had her back pressed up against the door, lips pressed to her own and fingers scaling her sides. When that kiss broke she stepped back and smiled at her.

“Alicia sent me here shortly after she did with you for her amusement.

“There's some kind of surveillance outside. I saw the monitors but it didn't seem like any of the homes had been wired. She sent me into her doll house because I showed concern that you were in it.”
She frowned and shook her head. “She said something to the effect that if I'd rather play with you I could join you here.

“But I don't think she knows … remember the device? I swallowed it. I can use it though I've been concealing it. I couldn't use it outside least they see but indoors … well let's say we don't have to worry about the bugs. And when we make a brake for it. I've seen the area where they move those monsters into the city but haven't been much farther than that. From what I could glimpse inside before the doors closed it looked like a kennel or zoo of some sort with all kinds of beasts most of which I had no idea where but I think we can get back into the ship or station through there, wherever here is. But there are a ton of other problems, dealing with the guards, getting a ship and even figuring out where we are.”

There was still so much. Myra paused. “Unless we can get a message off to someone. Maybe they can track outgoing communications to here.”

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:48 am

Diva was more the confused why Myra was here in this place now, however like everything else the knight was simply forced to go along with it as she was literally pulled along. The pair hurried past mannequins and other buildings that she knew would no doubt become active soon as Myra hastily lead her to a nearby house that was not to far from the location where Diva first found Myra being attacked by the monster and before she knew it they were rushing through the front door, closing it behind them quickly.

"Well that was a clo...UhM!" Diva said with a tired huff before suddenly she found her self being pushed back against the door, Myra's lips meeting hers in a passionate kiss that left the knight more or less surprised. Everything Myra did caught the knight off guard as the pink-haired women even in the most critical of situations she always seemed to find time to express her self in such ways as Diva blushed ageist the kiss and closed her eyes as Myra's tounge lashed against hers before Diva was forced to gasp as she felt fingers scaling up her flank and sides.... Myra taking full advantage of the way she was half hazard dressed as Myra might be wondering why her "savior" was half-naked already... wearing little more than a white bra, panties, and a now torn and ripped blouse that hung loosely off her shoulders.

Diva's face was bright red and her lips where gasping heavily by the time Myra broke the kiss and let the knight's mind catch up. Diva's eyes slowly focused on hers and she tried to compose her self... however Myra knew that was a difficult thing to do especially after being surprised like that so instead Dia simply let Myra explain the situation as she rested her shield against the wall and crossed her arms under her chest, breathing softly. "I-I thought I said not to surprise me like that.... we dont know who is watching..." Diva protested, still blushing from the kiss and the way Myra teased her before she simply looked to Myra. "So Alica betrayed by request?.... I offered my self as her doll.... so you would be safe... I should of known I could not trust her..." Diva admitted before she looked at Myra as the woman posed her question regarding a device. "Yes?.... you swallowed it?" Diva repeated, looking Myra up and down questioningly before she continued to listen.

"So this device... It allows you to avoid the creatures inside the buildings.... However, the monsters roaming outside are the biggest concern..... " Diva said with a sigh, leaning off the door she had her backa agiest to walk past Myra and further into her temperatory home, slowly lookg around. "That zoo, where they keep all the beasts... I believe have that was where I was.... taken before...." Diva said with a blush, recalling what that mad doctor did to here in that room, the pain and suffering she endured, it was enough to send a chill up her spin as Diva simply wrapped her arms around her self and sighed. "I know how to get out of that room... we would have to be quick.... or els all the cages will open.... and the beasts will.... let's just say they wont kill us... the guards pose little concern to me... however the lack of a ship... and direction.... I agree....." Diva would agree with Myra's ideas, howver she would glare at the pink-haired women as she mentioned a message. "Who would we contact?.... I dont belive the order would risk such an effort to save just one knight and a few women..... not when there are other targets that are more pressing..... and the A.D.D..... I don't want to risk these slavers capturing more innocent lives. Who do you have in mind?"

Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:10 pm

“There's no need to worry. We're not being watched here. Outside for sure but not indoors, at least not most of the buildings.” Myra added hastily. She regarded the knight, nodding at having swallowed the artifact before they had been brought here.

“It amplifies psionic power. Chiefly it let's me employ telekinesis. Indoors I can use it to take care of those bugs without a problem but if I use it outdoors the element of surprise would be lost when they see it. Technically I could use it outdoors too but then they'd know about it.”

She gave some thought about the zoo noting Diva's blush though not drawing attention to it. From what she gathered they were sending out whatever creatures that were there into the doll house. How they retrieved them she was unaware but this mock city was large. Others could have been sent in or something called them back, she hoped she wouldn't be here long enough to find out.

She pondered over matters, sighing when it was mentioned that the knights nor the ADD would begin a rescue mission. “Most Vodrani are xenophobic and wouldn't leave the home world, not even for a Princess.”

That lingered for a moment then she smiled. “But the Undine might. Long story short they utterly hate the Vodrani. They'd jump at taking a royal prisoner. No, I guess they wouldn't try a rescue actually. We're on our own it looks like.

“Worse thing we get caught. I really don't like wandering around for a ship and disabling any tractor beams this place may have but I can't think of much else. I think we should rest and regain our strength then try to push through that zoo. Once we do so I can drop the ruse and use this telekinetic power, it's not like we'll get a second shot at this. Either we find a ship or get lucky and capture Alicia. That might get the others to stand down long enough for us to get clear in a ship.

“It will take time to figure out where we are though unless we can acquire that information before launching from this place. You're pretty good in a fight and this time I can contribute more so we just might be able to pull off something crazy.”

Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:29 am

Diva blushed at the mention that nobody was watching them here, Myra could be as aggressive as she wanted to, especially with how she was currently dressed afther facing the beast in the streets. Diva had to rush out when she did and the tatters of a former blouse showed her haste, and spectators likely enjoyed the sight of her only wearing a pair of white bra and panites now, however the mention of nobody watching them it didn't help the matter of her dislike of being surprised and kissed so suddenly, however Myra probably already knew that and just liked to tease the poor knight with her silly antics. Either way, the ruins of the doll house where hardly the time or place for that sort of thing and Diva tried to hide her surprise, but the mention of rescue and Myra's coming plan suddenly sparked a look of concern.

"What? You mean the blue skinned sadist and her pets?" Diva said with concern as she looked Myra in the eye. "I'm not sure I like that idea.... Alica is cruel... but the sadist women was pure evil.... I would rather not risk returning to her....." Diva said with a concerning blush, looking herself over, then to Myra. "There is no telling what she might do to us both if she captured us again.... and capturing Alica.... that sounds foolish.... she can control us with her words.... I don't want a person with that power to accompany us.... even as a prisoner." Diva said, her eyes avoiding eye contact with Myra for a moment before she crossed her arms over her chest. "I think we should be careful... escape this place..... find a ship.... and if the worst comes.... you escape without me..." Diva said before she met eyes with Myra. "So long as you escape I have no regrets as a knight.." Diva smiled before she leaned off the wall, her hands coming to the edges of her tattered blouse as she pulled the top top together in a effort to close it, yet due to the damage it only ripped further. "for now.... I think I should find a change of clothes...."

Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Rescue would not be coming. Contacting the Undine was an option, they would likely come but not for their rescue. In the confusion of them battling it out with Alicia escape was more in their favor. Still it was risky. There was no telling how many people Alicia had here and how many Undine would be sent initially. It was with dire risk.

“Well, the females are green ...”

Myra made a potty face then laughed as the shirt ripped even more. So much in trying to cover up. Diva was more exposed now and Myra freely looked her over. But she ended up sighing softly in agreement.

“Yeah, there's that. But if she can't speak ...” Her words trailed off as she eyed Diva's chest. Then she snapped back to the present.

“I guess not. So that leaves the two of us to get through that zoo, disable tractor beams if any, steal a ship and find out where we are. On the plus side a ship should have plenty of navigation data stored in it so it should only take a few minutes to figure out where we are.” Unless the ship was brand new, never flown before but how likely was that?

Oddly Myra didn't fight back on leaving Diva behind though she narrowed her eyes for a moment. “It won't come to that.” But she understood the importance knowing if she got away that she could come back with help. She was a royal after all, low in rank but she did have connections and political influence to draw upon.

“Alright let's find you some clothes.” Myra shot her a smile then looked right then left. “There's a department store this way. I already took care of the bugs inside.”

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:06 pm

Diva made her best effort to cover up, however thanks to the monster outside her clothes were more damaged them ever as the blouse she once wore now hung in tatters while her panties sported some rips and cuts, mostly on the waits band and the under curves of the bra cups, hinting at soft pink flesh under nether the soft material, even one of the bra straps was severed, hanging uselessly off a shoulder. Myra would see the knights state of dress and Diva in turn would notice the womens eyes wandering forcing the shy knight to let out a soft peep of surprise and cover a hand over her chest. It was a rather cute reaction since Myra has already seen Diva naked more then once or twice.... however it didn't stop the knight feeling shy.

"My apologies... I didn't mean to offend..." Diva said with a ashamed tone in her voice as she blushed and looked away as Myra continued to oggle her. "Regardless I dont think the idea is wise.... the plan hinges on either we can prevent her from speaking before she simply stops us.... it's putting you at to high of a risk..." Diva said in regards to the idea of capturing Alica. Diva's forearms hugging across her chest, squishing breasts alluringly before she looked away timidly knowing that Myra was eyeing her before she noticed the womens eyes meet hers and narrow. "You don't know that.... if it means saving yourself then I expect you to leave me behind.... I failed to save you twice already... I don't want to let it happen again..." Diva admitted softly before the both of them decided to simply move on since arguing was getting them nowhere.

"yes.... lets.... I'm afraid this human garment was not made to fight in..." Diva said with a shy blush before she looked to Myra and leaned off the wall to fallow her. "You handled the vermin inside on your own? I'm impressed. My first encounter with the creatures dwelling inside of the buildings left me poisoned..... yet they did not appear to be overly strong.... However they left me weak to deal with the machines roaming the streets." Diva said with Myra as they walked. "A department store?" Diva said curiously. "I don't believe I've heard of such a place before. Is it some kind of market?" Diva asked, striking casual conversation with her friend.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:40 am

Myra walked with her in the direction of the store for lack of a better word since it really wasn't a store. There was no merchant after all but it was close enough. She patted her belly as they went along.

“With the device we acquired from the Undine the bugs were hardly a nuisance.” She smiled as she thought back to the telekinetic blast she was now able to use. She didn't want to tip her hand to that sort of power outdoors where there could be the possibility of being observed. She took a chance only because she had to. No sense tipping her hand when she didn't have too.

She might have been able to prevent Alicia from speaking but she didn't know for sure. It wasn't as if she could practice her abilities. Even with Diva present she couldn't make the assumption that none of the buildings had been wired for surveillance. She assumed that her “home” had been monitored and so key areas might be too, especially those places that might have weapons and such.

Myra had not discovered recording devices thus far.

“It's a word that doesn't exist in the Vodran tongue. Nor market place. I understand the concept now and you could say department stores are like small market places that specialize in a small selection of goods. One might have clothes and all manners of accessories. Another furniture, some even sell food.

“On Vodran we barter and trade. I was educated in currency since I was one of the few that would eventually leave the planet. Oh, here we are. See that wasn't far at all.”

Myra lead her into a dark shop, the only light coming in from outside. Various bugs laid on the floor crushed as if stepped on by a giant foot. Some had been smeared against the wall. Racks of clothes were here toppled over in some places.

There was a wide selection of clothes though nothing that most would wear in public. All had been skimpy and revealing. After awhile Diva would realize that the sizes had been tailored for them alone.

“The dolls or whatever they are don't react half the time. I took a few apart that went inert and found nothing unusual. No moving parts as far as I could tell. Nor did they attempt to stop me when I took them apart. They may be products of the zoo. In any case we'll have to fight our way through there. Any ideas?”

Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17