View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
Diva lets out a cry of pain as the shock ripples through her body, the pain receptors in her brain flaring as the collar activates to reminder the poor knight. "Urghahhhh!" Diva pants in pain as her body jolts at the surge that chores through her. Divas faint soft violet eyes wincing closed as she heard the sadists voice echo between her ears as she felt that women's cold vial hand slap her nice firm ass. Diva shivering and trembling uncontrollably as the sadist groping her soft rear joyfully be for she stepped aside, Diva canting back her head as she panted heavily in agony before she let out a gasp as a male stepped up and took her hips roughly as he jerked her lower half closer, the sound of chains jangling as she struggled ageist them be for Diva paused as her jaw dropped as she felt him sliding the bulbous tip of his cock between her soft ass cheeks as she let out just as soft moan.

"Auhhh!AHH!" Diva moaned softly as she was goaded by the sadist, her body aching for attention as she wan tingly flicked her glossy eyes at the sadistic women. The sadist satisfied to see the knights cute flushed face twist in pleasure and shame as her sex was playfully teased, driving Diva to squirm and softly gasp in her bonds ageist the two evil beings causing her such despair as Diva opened one eye in her pleasure induced hell to glare at the sadist while she continued to flick and tease her aching clit while the male slowly rocked his hips, girding his cock ageist her ass as Diva couldn't help but wiggler her hips, her body begging for that sadists touch as tears began to well in the knights eyes as tears rolled down her rosy red cheeks.

Hearing the order to bark as Diva shamefully looks away, her body trembling as she gritted her teeth before she heavily exhaled, her mouth dropping open as the sadist continued to tease her not allowing the poor knight to focus as she struggled conflicted and concerned, Diva fought that order to beg and bark be for she finally did the unthinkable even to her self. Uh! W-woof!... Uah! Wo-woof!" Diva barked, her head lowering shamefully, tears rolling from her eyes as she sobbed, never has a knight been knocked so low.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:33 am

The sadist grinned then nodded to the other Undine. His meat slid within her sex but it wasn't rough or eager. It was slow letting her feel each and every advance it made into her. While she looked away her female tormentor stroked the top of her head with one hand while the finger on the other gingerly circled her clit.

There, there. Was that so hard Cock Sleeve? Obey and get rewarded. Resist and get punished.

It was a bit different this time around. The female moved in front of her, lifted her chin forcing her to look ahead and thus capturing that perfect image of her defeat. After what seemed like minutes she began sucking on a tit while still rubbing her clit. While the aphrodisiac was in effect she was pleased. There had been no shortage of Undine. They were probably under a command not to torment her. Finishing when the aphrodisiac was beginning to wear off this time it was allowed to fade.

In the end she had been left hanging there with her own thoughts. It wasn't long before she was let down, leashed and drawn off. The other slave was with her again and she was cleaned up afterward. Afterward she was lead to a room still on all fours. The room was a cargo area and while the guard remained with her he pointed to a crate directing the other slave who opened it revealing all sorts of clothes that she began pulling out.

Diva would note that the clothes were customs. Garb that most people wouldn't wear outside of a celebration of a holiday or perhaps a party.

“This would go quicker if she could look. I don't know her size ...” the slave said and the guard nodded and approached the crate and clothes. She wasn't allowed to stand but get up on her knees and peak in, perhaps even reach in for a few things. From what she saw they were all customs, animal ears, gloves that looked like paws, even tails. Most of the outfits were skimpy, maid attire looked to be the least skimpy but the skirt was cut short, the top cut in such a manner to grant an eyeful of cleavage. Both slave and guard had been waiting on her now it seemed.

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:00 am

"Uhm... W-WOOF! WOOF!" Diva shamefully blushed and look away, her eyes shifted to the floor as she cutely barked again for the sadistic women pulling the strings. Tears rolling from Diva's eyes as she was defeated and forced to make lowly animal noises for her capturs amusment. The sadist would see tho, she would see just how horny Diva was after being pumped full of sexual stimulating drugs and tortured for hours with no rest as the sadist would see Diva's sexualy throbing body sway and contort in her shackes, trembling, begging as her hips grinded ageist the guards hard cock he cruelly teased her with, her body screaming for attention yet Diva's mind still struggled to resist as she trembled, bitingbher lower lip, but the momment that guard slid his cock down the cheeks of her ass only to lift her light frame and impale her on his thick cock from behind did Diva's mind truly go blank...

" AUGHOOHHHHH!!" Diva cried with a powerful moan as that thick stone hard cock finilly filled her drolling sex, sliding into her as tho it was ment to be all along. Still Diva's pussy was tight as her sex clung around that cock, squeezing and massaging it despite how many times shes been fucked by countless befor him now... her body was flawless, the sadist could tell just by how her skin felt and how durable her pussy was from such abuse... lesser women's bodies broke at this point.

Yet Diva quivered still in pain and pleasure as she felt her clit get pinched and teased by the sadist as she felt the hand guide her chin so the green skinned women could see her cute and defeated face, freezing the knights expression in her mind forever as Diva orgasmed shortly after be for the sadist went on to begin mouthing her breasts as guards slowly began to cycle through turns fucking Diva into oblivion. There was no end to the line of guards seeking to take a turn with her as Diva was sure she experienced the same cock six or seven times be for the sadistic game finally ended and the drug was worked out of her system, however she was left a sweaty, cum stained filthy mess, hanging by her shackled arms panting heavily exhausted afther hours of constant mind shattering sex that left her entire body tingling from her finger tips down to her toes.....

Diva was left alone in that state for hours longer..... left to think about her fate, her situation in the hands of theses wild beasts who saw her as nothing more then dangling sex toy... a seman drenched fuck pet... and how she gave in to the torture and cried like a wanting dog.... she was forced to think about her failure as a holy knight to resist the temptation, however despite that Diva told her self again and again that it wasn't her, she wasn't in the right mind then, it was the drugs... it was that women.... she was forced too. Diva grit her teeth in shameful anger at the mere thought of breaking to that sadists sick disgusting hands... but in the back of Divas mind she thought about the hopelessness of resisting.... what if they did it agin... what if.... they did worse? Diva didn't know but her time thinking was up as a small group of guards soon returned.

Diva frowned at the sudden return of the guards and slave girls and looked away shamefully, feeling there eyes on her nude form, she didn't have anything left to hide, yet she was still embarrassed as she didn't resist this time as they hooked the leash up to her collar and unbound her arms from the shackles dangling from the ceiling above as Diva dropped to her knees and onto all fours. It looked almost instinctive but it was clear, her legs were still to weak to support her self, she was tired and the strength she once had was almost completely gone, fuck out of her as they tugged once on the leash and Diva fallowed, her head hanging as she crawled out of her cage and into the ships corridor, once again paraded around the ship in a new lowly state.

Diva had no clue what they had planned for her but she was sure it could not be good, the last place she was lead to like this she was fucked continually until she passed out and given shock torture until she had a heart attack... Diva dreaded the thought of what they had in store for her next, but Diva was surprised, she never expect to find her self back in the wash room, the familiar slave girls there as they cleaned her up, Diva allowing them this time as the guards watch them. Diva even allowing the slave to apply that special salve to her skin and "other areas" if she offered it, Diva only replying in nods and shakes of her head be for the guards either got board of watching or were told to take her somewhere els as they re-leashed her and coaxed her along to a new room..... Diva was nervous to discover what was inside......

It was a cargo hold.... just boxes and containers line the walls, it wasn't very interesting but the slaves the guards brought along seemed to know their way around the room as they were directed to the boxes the guards asked them to get as Diva watched in silence. Sitting on her knees, timidly looking between the guards and the slaves as they went about their search be for finally they found what it was they were looking for. Unsure what to expect Diva waited in silence as the slave pulled the lid off the container and began pulling out clothes.... not normal clothes but costumes?..... and not normal costumes..... slutty costumes. It was then it clicked in and Diva blushed even brighter then be for as she realized that they were seeking a costume for her to wear, they wanted her to wear a costume to further humiliate her. Diva came to this idea quickly as she shot the guard holding her leash a rather angry disgusted glare befor her leash was tugged and she was forced to the box to search its contents her self.

Diva realized she wasn't allowed to stand up but she tested if her knees were ok... they didn't punish her yet so she assumed she was aright as she looked back at the guards be for she peaked inside. From what she saw their were all kinds of customs, animal ears, gloves that looked like paws, even tails but mostly the outfits were skimpy or slutty in some way that only made the red color on Divas cheeks glow brighter. The only outfit that looked to be the least skimpy was the maid uniform, but the skirt was cut short, the top cut in such a manner that her bust was on display, but compared to the others Diva didn't have much of a choice as she simply reached inside the crate and took the maid uniform as her chosen outfit as she took it quickly and hugged it agiest her chest, Diva even now struggling to hide her naked body from so many eyes that have seen everything already.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:30 am

The salves had been present and applied to her, even in her when she confirmed so with a nod. Whatever drugs that had been in them had been soothing while sore and abused muscles were not restored immediately they received a great deal of relief. Thoroughly she had been cleaned. While she was watched by the guard he seemed to loose intent interest on the pair and simply kept her in view rather then staring at her. She did not utter a sound and that seemed to be what he was here for, that and to ensure she didn't try to get into things she wasn't suppose to.

They had not been rushed and the slave took both time and delight in relieving these aches with that salve and other means. When she was cleaned she was taken to gather clothing, her glare did not gather any admonishment from the guard indicating that this wasn't his idea and he was just following orders. Nor had there been any shock when she stood up on her knees.

The outfit selected and held in such a fashion the slave nodded then rummaged through the crate for other accessories. After she had pulled them aside she took the outfit from her and laid it aside. Once that had been done she dressed her, while she could have done so herself she would note that the guard was watching her closely again.

Black stockings but no shoes, a short skirt and revealing top were joined with the cat's tail, paw-like gloves and cat ears. Unless she tried to make things difficult by removing things or trying to convey the dog a had been accessories what the sadist seemed to be going for she was stuck with what she had.

Again she was lead away by her leash back to the sadist's bedroom where she was hooked back up to that runner. The bowl of food rested there on the floor and there was the cage of course. There was a change, there was a small animal mattress here now near the cage and the area had been cleaned.

There was a second bowl here, this one of water.

Left in the room she was able to rest, even sleep. It had to be some time before she regained consciousness. Did she even know she was awake? She could see the sadist at the opposite side of the room near a panel at the wall that held a secret compartment. Again she saw the object she had been sent to retrieve only seeing that it was not whole. At least the artifact seemed to be but it was a bit of a surprise to see that it was incomplete as it appeared that she attached something to the device, held it for a few seconds then replaced it closing up the panel before drifting to her dresser where she picked up a datapad, hit a few keys on it then turned toward the door departing.

Next to arrive was that pink haired slave. A finger set to her lips she drew near. More salves were brought, her voice low. “You're a fighter? I didn't find any weapons with your things, just a shield. Can you hold out for a few more days?”

Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:01 am

At first Diva was hesitant to release her grip on her newly found clothes as she hugged them tightly, turning away from the slave as she reached out to take them from her but as Diva did she noticed the guards still watching as Diva sighed looking to the slave and blushed as she was forced to obey and release the maid outfit to the slave and once again sit naked on the cold metal floor shivering in embarrassment and because she was in fact cold as the slave worked things out be for begin to dress her.

"I-I...hm..." Diva almost slipped as she paused only to bite her tongue and fearfully look to the guards who watched her as the humiliating ordeal continue as Diva grit her teeth and shamefully glared to the floor as the slave slowly dressed her, sliding Diva into article after article. It was a humiliating display as the slave had Diva first lay out on her back, ordering her to roll over like a pet as she lifted Divas legs and slid on a pair of long sexy black stockings, the slave covering her long gorgeous legs be for doing the same to the other be for sliding on a pair of plain virgin white panties. Diva blushed and shyly trembling as the slave gently pulled the pair of panties up around her lovely full hips, it was treated like a show for the guards, obviously a order from the sadist to further humiliate her be for moving on to the dress, if you could even call it that as the slave pull it down over Divas head after she had her sit on her knees and raise her arms above her head as the slave found it was a struggle to pull it over her modest bust befor the slave continued to piece the dress together as per the sadist wishes.... Diva was less the pleased.

The end result was worse then Diva imagined as she was surprised to find that the slave attached a tail and ears to Divas outfit... likely to continue the farce that she was the women's pet, how disgusting, Diva thought, having no time to even think about how much she disliked the outfit be for she was pulled away by the brutes holding her the leash.... Lucky for Diva she wasn't molested on her way back to the sadists room were she was tied back to the runner and left alone after They supplied her with a bowl of water and a place to sleep.

Diva didn't drink water but she did crawl into bed and must of drifted off at some point as she woke up some time later. Diva noticed the sadist women doing something in her waking haze, she was by a open panel on the wall as Diva's eyes lit up once she finally took notice."The heart stone!!" Diva whispered out loud before quickly bit her tongue hoping the sadistic women didn't hear her as she watched what she was doing up until she left. Divas eyes flicking back to panel on the wall and the dresser where she took that data pad. If Diva knew the outcome she would have went for the women then.... however its been a couple days.... her strength was gone and she needed to wait for her strength to return befor trying to escape this pit..... Diva scoffed at the realization as she cursed her situation in anger however that attitude changed the moment the door to her chamber whooshed open startling Diva as she quickly shot a worried glace in that direction.

"Oh thank Asatol.... its only you...." Diva said with a sigh of relief be for she was surprised by the finger that sat on her lip to quiet her as the Slave girl spoke and voiced her question. Diva glared up at the slave as she gently reached up to take the the women's hand as she removed it from her lips so she could answer. "Yes." Diva nodded, her cheeks still stained red and flushed. "I'm a knight, that shield is my interment to smite those unworthy. Its important I retrieve it, but I must get the stone, the women keeps it in her wall there. Its worth more then my life and I must gather it. I cant leave with out it. but yes.... if I must... I can endure anything theses heathens do to me... I swear I wont break. " Diva whispered softly, her body still tired as she shifted to her knees be for the slave.

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:01 am

“Good.” She nodded as she reflected on something. “It should not be long now, I think she's about to make her move on the final piece. Once she acquires that it's merely waiting for the ship to get in the optimal position for escape, closer to civilized worlds, a nebulae or asteroid belt since out racing this vessel with the shuttle won't be possible.

“When the time comes I can slow them down a little,” she said no more on the plan. The less she knew about the details the better. The slave applied more ointments relieving more of those aches before departing.

For most of the day she had been left alone other then one of the blue ones leading her away for a bathroom break and a few slaves that came by to check on her water or food. It was tough to figure out how large this ship was or how many of the aliens there were. Most looked near identical. Some where taller or heavier set but most of the details were the same making it tough to tell them apart. Just the female appeared different enough to readily tell apart.

Each had been armed. Blaster pistols for the most part. Restricted areas had a guard with a blaster rifle or some strange trident that had a few bottoms on the shaft. The prongs ended in holes rather then the points of a trident, she didn't get a great look.

It had been a bit before the door opened again, the female was present and she neared her, that was her interest this time. She stopped before her, set a hand atop her head then cast a glance in the direction of the food to see if it had been touched yet.

That hand worked against her head then she squatted down to be at an even level with her.

A cat? You look rather adorable, I approve Cock Sleeve. Is there anything you wish to say? Last chance ... It was as if she were being goaded into speaking or maybe tested, it was hard to say which. One thing was for certain she was always ready with punishment. Perhaps this was a taunt, knowing that she wanted to say something but couldn't out of fear of reprisal.

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:54 pm

"Thank you. I'll be ready when the time comes." Diva replied as the slave gave her a modest explaination of the going on onboard the ship but this plan she had was still very much shrouded in mystery, however Diva trusted the pink haired women, she had no reason no too. Yet in the meantime Diva let her perform her duty and apply more salve to her tired body. It was embaressing but Diva allowed it to happen with bushing cheeks and shivering suductive chills, feeling soft hands rubb lotion into her skin in varies places befor the slave took her leave, but befor she did Diva reached out to snag her wrist and stop her. " Tell me your name.... I'm Diva Krimry, Ospoden knight of the scared heart. " Diva asked, telling the women hers after she was told, afther that Diva watched her friend leave as the door slide shut behind her leaving the knight alone.

The time dragged by as Diva was left hoplessly bord besides the times she was taken by guards for "breaks"... a act she refused to do in their pressence, or when slaves arrived to refill her water dish and food bowl... somthing they soon found she never touched as it was alwaysas full as they left them. Oftently Diva found her self shifting from lying down to sitting, always stareing at the panel on the wall that contained the stone she despritly sought to recover befor Diva was soon visited by the sadist who casually walked into the room, those sick eyes glaring to her as she approched.

What coukdshe want now, Diva couldnt help think and stare daggers at the women from her place on the floor. The collar making her unable to stand or els it shocks her until she came as Diva was soon forced to shrug her head down and wience as the sadist shook her head and hair in the same way one would greet a pet befor she squatted infront of the violet blond captive. The sadist noticing Divas food and water completly full and untouched before she stated her approval of Divas outfit and once agin used that vulgar disgusting name, Cockslevee.

The sadist would see a flash of anger in Diva's eyes as she called her Cockslevee, yet the knight held her tounge and grit her teeth all the while, looking to the sadist in discust and sheer hate befor looking away. "...t-tha...." Diva paused mid sentence, biting her tounge and looked to the floor, she refused to fuel this women's lust and sadism for a mere word.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:31 am

“Myra V'al.” She smiled, blue eyes dipping down at that restraining hand. She paused as if considering adding more. “Vodrani Priestess.” It would have been a surprise if she knew of the Vodrani. Few left their world being xenophobic in nature save for the Clergy.

She had been left until the sadist arrived. Displeased that the food had not been touched ye but knowing that hunger would win out in the end so she didn't mind so much. When she nearly spoke it gained her attention when she looked away and caught herself.

Learning at last I see.

She would feel a hand up her skirt, rubbing against the crotch of her panties. It was probably done because she showed disdain or because she knew that this was something she did not particularly like.

Meow for me kitty cat.

Another hand set upon her covered breast. The following squeezes were softer then expected. The clothing helped a small bit but it was clear that they had not been meant to hurt, at least not this time around or not yet at least.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:55 am

The sadist was right about one thing, Diva didnt like it, she hated it as she would see the knights expression change from anger, and destain, to concern and worry as the womens hand disapeared under Divas skirt, forcing her to gasp in the suprise as she intinctivly reached for the womens wrist to stop her but stopped her self befor she did... Diva instead blushed, grit her teeth and looked, away avoiding shamful eye contact with the lustful sadist as she asked for Diva to meow...

"Hhmm....uhm.." Diva whined instead as she turned away, pursing her lower lip and closed her eyes. It was like she was trying to ignore the womens touch, yet it was hard too, especialy as the Sadist had seized one of Divas sore breast and began to squeeze, and press her finders into the swelling mound. The look on Divas face showed she hated the attention she ws getting, but knew that their was little use in resisting, not when a ship full of horny men counted on her to slip and make a mistake.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:50 am

It was perhaps a good thing that she managed to endure that touch. It continued for a bit, the sadist had not forced her to look at her. When she ceased she took a device off of her belt, pressed a button on t then clipped it back to her belt.

Better but we're not quite there yet, Cock Sleeve.

Soon in came two of the blue ones. She would note that they had devices akin to pages, clearly that was how she had contacted them.

Both moved to her sides each taking an arm and forcing her to stand. The woman did too, ringers traversed her neck, a hand bunching up her top near the neck and jerking just enough to tare the fabric a bit.

Shall I turn them loose again I wonder, or will you meow for your Mistress?

Again she tore at that top revealing the bra beneath. She did not wait for an answer but moved to expose that breast before placing her lips on it. Her tongue swirled against that nipple, then sucked a little, her eyes flashing up to those features.

Since you are making some progress I'll give you a chance to rectify the error but don't keep me waiting.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:14 am

Diva endured the sadists cruel teasing for some time as she continued to stroke her covered sex and grope her swollen breasts so slowly, the sadist trying to annoy her and it was working. All the while Diva never made eye contact or a sound as she was despritly stuggling to ignore her, however as time past the Sadist would feel Divas panties grow moist as she semed to be having a issue keeping up the act that the Sadist wasnt getting to her, yet that seemed to upset only slightly as the women left Diva for a momment, enough Diva got confused and looked to her as she called for help.

Two guards showed up shortly afther and moved to either side of her, both took a arm and forced Diva to stand. She didnt fight them as they restrained her, both guards feeling her strength had deminished greatly, now having the average strength of a human female of her size.

Diva even now avoided to look eye to eye with the sadist or either of the two guards as she felt their eyes on her, a sense that sent a chill down her spin as Diva soon felt the sadist reach out and rubb her finger tips acrost her sholders and callor bone befor suddenly gripping Divas top and tugged it sharply, ripping the front of the dress down and exposing her bra covered breasts as Diva let out a shout and blushed, looking away shamfully as she threaten her, yet the sadist pushed to knight further by fliping the cup of her bra, exposing her left breast befor she seized Divas harden nipple in her mouth, suckling on the knights tit as Diva blushingly winced, Diva gasping in response, her face twisting in anger and discust.

"...M-meow... me-meow..." Diva gasped out softly as the sadist asked, yet Divas tone made the cute noises sound more annoyed and angry, more like a hiss then a playful kitty cat.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:26 am

As she complied the woman nodded. One of the men departed. The other moved behind her asking her arms and holding them behind her back. The woman grinned as she straightened her posture.

You can do better than that.

She did not wait to see if she attempted to do so seizing the collar of her shirt, tugging, taring it further. The one behind her was hard, just by being pushed back against him she could feel that erection poking her. His grasp tightened on her wrists, her bra pushed up exposing both breasts.

Her nipples came under the touch of the sadists fingers as she toyed with them. The male licked her neck then halted suddenly impassively holding her again as if he received another command she was not privy too.

You cannot deny how much your body is enjoying this. Soon your mind will join in, not today, maybe not this week or month but it will succumb. The sooner you give in, the better it will be for you Cock Sleeve.

She went back to sucking on a tit. Care to try it again? It may not have been physical torture this time but a slow attack against her mind it seemed. Half hearted attempts were not immediately punished, she was doing as instructed without the enthusiasm behind it so she was not punished but given the option of doing it better as if she was slowly eroding that will or at least attempting to do so.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 pm

Diva made the sounds for the sadist doing as she asked, yet her breast was still teased by the sick minded women. The three undine around her hearing her whimper as her nipple was tugged and tweaked as Diva pursed her lip befor a guard released her and left, yetnot befor the other guard went and seized her other arm to strongly hold her arms strongly behind her back. The guard feeling the knights weak strength as she slightly resisted only to be easily overpowered allowing the sadist to do more to the helpless knight.

"Uhm... Diva faintly made a sound as her maid dress was agin tugged and tore open further open, at this point it was more of a loose vest and torn fully open, the tiny maid dress completly exposing Diva pink and white bra and panties befor the sadist hooked a finger between Divas breasts and pushed the bra up over her chest, letting Divas once covered left breast bounce free. The sadist seeing Divas face twist in helpless rage as she was molested.

"Auh! AHhhOOHhh!!" Diva was soon forced to moan, her nipples pinched and tweaked by the sadist as if she was seeking the proper tune for Diva to sing, alwhile the guard at her back lashing his tounge agiest her neck forcing Diva to gasp and tilt her head slightly befor he was forced to stop his fun, leaving Diva softly panting as the sadist continued to mock her, wanting her to meow likea kitty all the while befor Divas face lite up agin in a suprise as the sadists lips resealed with a nipple as Diva felt her moist tounge lash her hard peak, forcing Diva into sick sense of arousal.

"Erm...n-er... Mew! M-mew! Diva meowed finilly, sweet and soft, so cute as the kitty noises melded with her moan or forced pleasure.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:34 am

Excellent. The woman smiled, glanced to the untouched food then back as if she had considered something. The Undine behind her simply held her as her clothes were ripped again.

Lips played with her breast followed by a tongue flicking over that nipple. Hands groped her before she lowered slowly. Small kisses to the flesh that was exposed as her clothing was torn leaving most of them in tatters on the floor in long strips. Her bra was still on but breasts exposed. Her panties bunched up then torn away laving her in her stockings.

Fingers worked against her sex, back and forth. The male behind her simply held her now, this was the sadist's turn to have fun. She felt two of those digits slip inside her. Just once a those fingers were extracted and she glanced to them either checking how wet she was or if there had been any cum on them. Whatever the case was she seemed pleased with her findings and the fingers weren't back to rubbing against the slit of her sex.

Then those fingers dipped back inside her. They began fast, then stopped suddenly. A few slower thrusts then quick again. Each time she varied the angle of approach, testing out what worked best as she explored her pet.

While the tail of the custom had been ripped away with the panties they had been attached too she still wore the cat ears and gloves. At some point the other Undine returned with a bunch of clothes she noted him dropping off in an adjacent room after he shot a glance in her direction watching what was going on.

Then she had been released by the male who shuffled back to unhook her from that runner ...

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:22 am

The sadist would hear Diva let out a soft gasp and a cry with each forcful tare of her clothes as the already revealing garments were ripped off her tight young body before being tossed aside like discarded wrapping paper. The sadist appeared to be enjoying her self at Divas expense as the poor knight blushed and trembled at every sounding !RIP! that exposed more and more of her for the sadist to examine and lick, Diva havng felt the sick womens lips, and tounge wander along her body, yet it was ovious that her breasts were the sadists favorite as her already hard sore peaks were aroused beyond belife and errect from constant attention.

Divas knees grew weaker the more the sadist played with her yet the knights knees didnt buckle until her panties were bunched up into a ball and roughly tore off her lower half as Diva let out a shreeking gasp in the momment the sadist inserted her fingers into her clit to discover just how wet the knight was, coating those fingers in a sweet scented necter that drooled down her inner thighs. Pleased by her finding the sadist returned those fingers back into into Divas quivering fold and began to do the unthinkable by rocking her finger in and out of her delicate flower, forcing Diva cute face to light up bright red as her body jolted with each heart throbing thrust as the sadist explored Divas abused pussy searching for what made her tick.

"Mehwh.... Uh...mew! uha.." Diva meowed once more, almost subconsiously as she leaned agiest the guard. It not for him she would have collapsed to the floor by now as the sadist kept up her perverted teasing and molested Diva until her heart was pounding and her body on fire as she was soon u hooked for her leash and released by the male who backed off as Diva just as quickly fell to her knees panting heavily and cofused as the sadist kept up her sick game. "H-huh?"

Last edited by Diva on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next