View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
Diva was in the throne of a orgasmic tsunami, her body swallowed by pleasure as the intensity alone shattering her sense of reality for this moment. Saliva dripping from her lips and around around the ball gag as Diva hardly noticed that sadistic scientists was holding her by a fistful of her violet locks, much less did she notice the beasts in their cages stroking their large erect monster dicks as they watched Diva shuttering in her orgasmic after shocks, the toy in her ass, and the slime in her pussy continued to go wild as did the device lashing about her clit, licking and exciting her further for the enjoyment of the scientist and her audience who were watching the torture unfold and were delivered the treat of the knights fall fallowed by the scientist who blew is load all over her ass and back, in a thick coat of his cum.

"Phwa! -gasp- Phwa!" Diva gasped, hard and rugged, rasping breaths of hot air from behind her ball gag that was almost viable as Diva's eyes rolling to the back of her head, the scientist feeling her body go limp, however she was clinging to consciousness out of fear that he would do what he promised if she passed out, however her seciond wind came as a shock as the taser was pressed to her ass as the bastard of a man shocked the poor knight a few times. HEEEEEEKKKKK!!!!" Diva squealed as she bucked her hips in an electrical induced muscle spasm, her legs twitching and her spine twisting in a awkward manner, only help up by her hair as the slime was again active inside of her womb, struggling to go deeper as Diva swore she felt it thrash, twist and turn, pushing into what she believed was her fallopian tubes, however luckily the last few shocked drove it back as it retreated into her cervix where it continued to vibrate and rumble and go dormant just before the toy in her ass was grabbed and suddenly ripped free.

GEEEKKGH!!!!!" Diva shot up into a arch as the large dildo was ripped out of her ass, feeling its length slide out of her rear in one mighty pull that left her shuttering before the scientist pulled her back by her hair and pulled the ball gag from her lips, letting it dangle around her neck along side her collar as Diva let out a cry of pain now that her lips were free. "UGHHGHH!! DEAR GOD!!!!! J-JSUT KILL MEEE!!!! J-JUST K-KILL MEE!!!" Diva cried in defeat, tears rolling from her eyes as her head was jerked back by her hair, allowing a fresh look at her features twisting in pain as she trembling in torture, however Diva's cries fell on deaf ears as the scientist only seemed to enjoy her suffering as she felt his heavy hand strike her cheek and with one hard pull dragged her over to one of the cages as she struggled to keep up as she kicked and flailed her legs, unable to crawl due to her arms still bound to behind her back with hand slutty cuffs.

"S-STOP!! N-NO!!! NO!!!! S-STOP!!!! I-I DONT WANT TOO!!! GHMMMGHMM!!!" Diva cried, begging for it to stop as she was dragged over to one of the cages kicking and screaming before her head was slammed ageist the bars hard enough that the steel bars rang like a bell and blood trickled from her forehead as hands, tendrils, and other appendages reached out from between the bars of the cage as numerous creatures fought to be the first to stuff their meaty cocks into her face, pushing passed her lips and into her mouth and throat as the monster face fucking marathon commenced and Diva was forced to suck off the first beast who blew his load shortly after as Diva struggled to swallow the huge amount of monster cum be for she choked and most came pouring from her mouth and down the front of her body as her head was wrenched back by the scientist who zapped the beast with his taser to let her go as he dragged Diva to the next cage so a new beast could partake of her mouth.

"P-PLEASE S-STO-MGHUHMGHMHMMMMGHHHHH!!!" Diva cried as the next cock was shoved into her mouth and into the back of her throat as the scientist also rode her from behind, fucking her violated pussy with the slime inside her. Soon this creature blew its load, most drolling from Divas mouth as she choked, choffing up cum as she was again wrenched away by the scientist who instantly dragged her to the next cage. "S-STOP M-MAKING ME EAT COCK!!!!" Diva screamed as again her head was slammed into the bars and a new creature was already fucking her mouth with relentless vigor, plowing her face as the scientist fucked her silly from behind and spit roasted on two monster dicks. Diva was pulled away again by her hair shorty after the beast came, splashing cumm all over her face and chest leaving her panting heavily for breath befor she her scame trembled in her own release as she came too and was pulled over the the third cage. Ah! N-NO MORE!! I DONT WANT ANY MORE COCK!!!" Diva cried however it was too late as the beast was already taking her by her head and skull fucking her mind into pieces.

"P-PLASE STOP!!!! N-NO MORE!!! ARGH!! N-NO COCK!!! I-IM GOING TO DROWN IN CUMM!!!!P-PLEASE!!! Diva screamed after her third cock. "S-STOP MAKING ME SUCK!!! CO-AHGHHMM! Diva cried afther her forth. PWESSE!!!!WGHH!! SHHHHAPPP!!!!! MGHAMAM!!!" Diva cried after her fifth. GWAD!!!! SWHAAAP!!!GUHAHHH!! Diva cried as she was forced to take her sixth huge cock, feeling it getting shoved passed her lips and down her throat, the long tendril like cock so deep she felt it slithering inside her stomach as she cried muffled cries of rapture only to again moments later choke as the beast released its load inside as cum filled her stomach and more as she expelled cum from her mouth as the last cock was ripped from her lips.

The slime inside of her finally perished Diva was almost numb as she was roughly hurled back away from the caged, a cum drenched mess that splattered ageist the floor in a pile of molten quivering flesh where she laid shaking in erotic pain mixed pleasure before the monster that was the scientist fallowed not far behind where he flipped her onto her back and pried open her legs where he wasted no time thrusting him self back inside of her still extremely tight pussy, fucking the knight deep into her quivering depths as she blankly stared up at the ceiling all the while. Diva gasping as she felt lips seal over her tits as he favored one then the other, biting and pull them before he ripped him self out of her soiled sex and with a roar sprayed his seed all over her belly, her chest, tits, and chin, adding to the already copious of cum that drenched her body.

Bloody, fucked, and beaten, Diva rolled weakly to her side as her pussy squirted out a new orgasm as the scientist finished fucking her, curling into a ball shaking in torment on the nasty cum stained flooras, her eyes begged for the torture to end, however the nightmare never stopped as Diva's eyes flicked to the scientist as he made him threat and departed. Her eyes going wide as she slowly realized what was soon to happen. "N-Nooo! Noo! I Choose... I choose!" Diva cried with a cracking voice, her throat sore from all the cock she sucked as she watching the evil man move to the the door of this horrible chamber and started the roulette to randomly release one of the creatures. "w-wait! Diva weakly cried agin as she tried to quickly struggle to her knees with her arms still handcuffed behind her back and a long 7ft chain still connected to her collar as Diva scrambled on her knees and shuffled as fast as she could twords the door of the chamber praying that she made it out.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:17 am

“You are not mine to kill,' he sneered at her. “Let's make this interesting for the Mistress.”

Forced to suck and fuck the scientist left her there with that final threat. Whether or not he had waited outside the room had been impossible to say once he had vanished outside but time was too short to focus on that as she struggled with her arms restrained behind her and still tethered by the chain around her neck.

Would it reach the door? There was only one way to find out either taking small movements as she shuffled on her knees or slithered like a snake on her belly. As she neared the door the chain grew tighter. It was a little longer then she had guessed the chain attached to the floor stretching out as if it were coming out of some concealed part of the floor like a tape measure. More and more chain came out of the floor but that tightening revealed that it was soon coming to it's end.

Just a little farther … the chain tensed, it was at it's limits now and choked her with the added strain. It took a great deal of effort and quite a bit of pain to snap the chain, it was fortunately designed to brake though not easily.

She managed to scramble the rest of the way out of the room seeing the scientist in the hall. All but out of the room she heard the beep as one of the cages opened. The scientist stepping back in front of her, smiling as he set a foot on her forehead the added seconds preventing her from fully escaping.

Maybe if she had another two or three seconds she could have forced him back. As it was a tentacle slipped around her ankle as she was tugged back. All the cum on her chest saved her from the series of lacerations that would have followed allowing her to slide across the floor that much easier. In any case it would not have mattered as she soon found herself drawn up into the hair by that single leg deposited in the mouth of the creature.

It went dark. The air felt stale as she soon appeared alive or part of this thing. One soon brushed against her sex squeezing against it as it wiggled back and forth as it inched inside her repeating the process as it drove into her then backed out part way only to push back inside her going quicker the more it adapted to her.

All the while she remained locked inside the belly of the beast so to speak.

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

P-PLEASE!!! D-DONT DO THIS!!! I CHOOSE I CHOOSE!!!" Diva cried over and over agin like a scared child as she struggled to make it to the door. Shuffling on her knees as she quickly tried to make it befor the roulette wheel stopped and the first gate opened. The chain around her neck made things difficult but luckily it wasn't as short as she thought it was. Tugging on it reveled that it gave slack and allowed her to push and pull further and futher each time she struggled to make it one more inch to the door as she was utterly helpless with her hands cuffed behind her back and the collar around her neck connected to the length of chain... even the cumm that smeared her body made it hard to walk and stand as she constantly slipped and fell over as she scrambled desperately to make it to the door way and escape.... however the cruel sadistic scientist had other plans in mind as she came to the door.

Diva managed to make her way to the door before the chain stopped just short from letting her past the entrance to the chamber. Tears rolling from her eyes and down her cum stained cheeks as she tugged and pulled in desperate need to get outside before the scientist rounded the corner and with a heavy boot slammed her in the forehead with the heel of his boot, forcing her face to the foor as she let out a cry of pain. MOVE!!!! AHGH!!!! P-PLEASE!!! LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!!! Diva pleaded and begged, her face smashed ageist the floor, treated like less then trash as the scientist simply deprived her of escape befor she felt a slither sensation slip along her ankle forcing her eyes to dart open in terror. "PLEASE!! PLEASE LET ME OUT!! BEFORE IT TAKES ME!!! PLEASE!!!! AGUHH!!!! Diva continued to beg, struggling to glare up at the cruel master with begging eyes before she was suddenly pulled back by her ankle with a sudden rough jerk. NOOOO!!! NOO NO NO!!!!! NO!!!! SAVE ME!!! PLEASE JUST KILL ME!!! N-NOT AGAIN!!! DEAR GOD NOT AGIN!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! AGHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"" Diva screamed in bloody fear as the cumm caking her body made it easier for her body to slide along the floor, leaving a thin trail as she was pulled back into the chamber by the creature that now claimed her as its women as she kicked and flailed wildly to escape as she fearfully glared at the scientists at the door befor he closed it and the lights went out leaving Diva at the mercy of the zoo as all the cageds were soon to open.

"PLESAE!! PLEASE!!! LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!! I-IM SORRY!!! IM SORRRY!!!! SPARE ME PLEASE!!!!" Diva cried in broken fear, knowing this trial would not kill her, however this was a fate worse then death as she felt the tendril around her leg lifting her into the air and before she knew it she felt a sudden jerk as her body was tossed and jousted about befor a sharp toothy maw snapped round her leg, biting her as she felt sharp teeth stab into her leg. AGHA!!! DEAR LORD NO!!!! AHGHAAHHHHHHHHH!!! R-RELEASE ME BEAST!!! UGAHHHHAAAAAAAA! P-PUT ME DOWN!!! Diva cried as she kicked with her free leg, kicking the beast in its mouth hoping to force it to let go, however that didnt stop it as she felt it simply chomp down igniting the pain in her leg to flare as she let out a new scream of pain as the beast was effectively eating her alive. Diva felt the beast chew, its teeth dig in to her only to moments later snapp open and engulf her up to her waist as Diva arched and flailed her upper body screaming as she was half inside the monsters mouth as it sought to swallow her hole awhile what Diva could only assume was its tongue or mouth tendrils began to stroke and lather ageist her sex before spearing inside forcing her to double over in heated gasps and moans of forced pleasure and pain, all while she was slowly being sucked into the creatures mouth and eventually inside of the creature as it devoured her whole.

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:38 pm

Confined in this things stomach or what passed for it she was cast in sheer darkness as this things slithered over her. Squeezing and pulling as another thrust into her with vigor. The air was stale and those slugs or tentacles or whatever they were remained energetic as they played with her body.

The blood from those bites mixed in with slime from this thing. As some of it got into the wounds it tingled, then burned just as if salt was added to it in greater amounts. Yet at the same time the slime had an additional effect though it often used other methods to employ it that slime generated a potent aphrodisiac that few species had been immune or resistant too.

Soon arousal levels would peak only causing that invader to go wild as her juices grew, almost as if it too had grown excited or needed to drink of that heavenly nectar. Another object squeezed down the crack of her ass tickling her anus and slurping against and around it with licks that felt similar to a tongue.

Another managed to wrap about her neck, this one being far larger than the others, one end presented itself to her lips struggling to get inside, choking her when necessary and seeking to hold her immobile.

With the same vigor that it took her with in the pussy it took her mouth rapidly pressing past those lips and burying itself in her throat time and time again.

The thing came inside her adding more of that slime inside her, increasing her arousal level further. Only thing was that it stopped for just a minute or two before beginning to take her again while a second slug-like thing tried to squeeze in along with a third and a forth.

Each moved independently than the others some drove in at the same time that others pulled out. Each time it came more of that slime had been added keeping her aroused as long as possible so it could continue to drink her of nutrients.

More slugs struggled to get inside her, at least one was cumming at all times, the slugs didn't seem to have great stamina in the strictest sense. When they came they stopped for about a minute or so before animating again. It kept at her until she could provide no more nutrients then it vomited her out in a pile of slime.

The reasoning for swallowing her had been made clear, it was to ensure that none of the others interfered. Other cages had been opened when she was released. The creature was finished with her and while others would have certainly taken her exhausted body the slime produced a stench that kept them at bay. After being inside the creature's mouth for so long she had gone nose blind to the scent, which was a small blessing now.

When the doors opened and guards came to fetch her they had expected to find her in a worse state. Even the scientist had been surprised. “Well, at least the Mistress will have a knew experience to draw from. Take her to get cleaned then deposit her with the others.”

The guards did just that taking her away to be cleaned, then dressed again in the clothing she had selected before being brought back to the chamber housing the other slaves almost all either unconscious or emerged in their orgies of pleasure.

Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:22 pm

The pain was intense and Diva could only weakly struggle and scream as she was eaten alive by the creature that swallowed her whole. Squeeing and pulling her body as Diva felt things inside its mouth running along her body, slime all over as she was compressed, teased, licked, and poked, even chewed by what she thought was its teeth. She had no idea as she was scared, confused, and overwhelmed by the new fleshy hell she found her self in that was the belly of the beast. Diva was left violated, disgusted, feeling tendrils slime all over her body, touching her, feeling her, molesting her, raping her, she wasnt sure what touched her, or what she touched as she choked on the smell for what she assumed was the first hour, however by then she had more important issues to concern her self with as slimy ropes where already around her neck, choking her into near unconsciousness, while others were boring deep into her ass, pussy, even her throat as she swore at one moment its tongue was in her stomach as she choaked and gagged on everything stuff inside of her and even father she finitely passed out in the cocoon of flesh she found her self locked inside of as the beasts intrails or parasites raped the poor knight agin and agin.....

The screamed eventually stopped and Diva feel unconscious afther what must have been ten or so hours of constant rape inside of the beast. Ten more hours after that Diva was eventually vomited her out and expelled her onto the floor as the knight simply laid in the slime of the beast and heavily panted for fresh breath as a hoard of sex crazed beasts all crowed around her wanting their turns. Luckly the beasts slime kept them at bay as Diva would surly have died if forced to endure another day of the zoo.

Guards gathered her up eventually, luckly she was left spent on the floor as the guards would find her shivering and naked, coated in slime and other nasty fluids left her a mess as they hauled her off to be cleaned by the scientists orders. Unfortunately the guards or the scientists would be unable to find her old clothes in the mess that was the zoo now, to much cumm, to much slime, to much of the knights orgasmic juices soiled the room as one of the monsters that enjoyed her company must have taken or eaten the outfit as neither of the guards were brave enough to find a slaves filthy clothes anyway. Not that they were complaining as they hauled Diva away naked to be sprayed down as they would even have the luxury to play with her unconscious body if they desired, nobody could stop them before they dragged her back to the main slave chamber and found a nice place to dumb her as they dropped the knight face down in a bed of pillows between a group of slaves who were to busy fucking and suck to notice as Diva was left unconscious and unprotected, her sore and red spanked ass high in the air as she was finilly given the chance to rest after two days of insane sexual torture.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:14 am

“Mm … nice ass,” Diva felt her rump being smacked then rubbed. “They must have done a number on you.”

There was some commotion before the slave continued. “She was right, you know.” Myra knelt down at her side, equally as naked with a sheen of sweat coating her body. She flashed her a smile before getting her to eat something.

The drugged food had no effect on either of them and while Myra fed her a bit at first in the conventional sense her methods became unconventional rather quick as she mushed up fruit only to insert it in herself then sit on the knight's face forcing her to eat in such a fashion, Myra crying out in bliss.

During this the other slave had returned going to work on the knight and feasting on her while she fingered herself. Fortunately for her she had not been pressed to her limits by either of them. Myra had been unable to resist given her species and the slave may have been affected by the drugged food to a degree.

For the most part Diva was allowed to rest. When asked Myra seemed rather cheerful coming back here to “experience” for her Mistress. As crazy as it sounded Alicia was able to experience sexual memories and the more that she could provide the better.

“There aren't that many guards, I think it caps out at a dozen overall and that includes pilots and bodyguards. The drugs keep most of the sex slaves docile so resistance is rather limited. If you can play along it might help, less guard attention is always good.

“I think I can get us out of her but how's your piloting skills? Mine are just so so and while there are few pilots here that I have learned about their ships might be tricky to control, I didn't get too long to study them, the one on maintenance didn't have much stamina but it looked simple enough, the ship we should steal any way.

“It's got the speed, maneuverability and a functioning communications system from what I could make out. The shields looked lacing.”
It was clear that no one was paying them any attention but even still she had dropped her voice to a mere whisper.

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:31 pm

There was hardly a reaction from the knight after a slave took notice of her current state. Her bright red ass high in the air, ripe, and waiting to be touched as the slave would only hear the faint gasp escape Diva's exhausted lips as her sore ass was once agin slapped then rubbed, soothing away the pain. Diva hardly moved from her position, she was to exhausted, to out of it to even crawl away as the slave who was gently molesting her found it easy to do so and with out any resistance as she assumed the obvious. Diva was forced to endure the sadistic doctor, his entire zoo, then was feed to a creature her vomited her out while more creatures feasted on what was left of her, then afther that guards had their fun up until now..... Diva was fucked silly over the chores of 48 hours with out rest.... lesser beings would have gone insane or broken... however Diva somehow managed to stay strong the entire time, however she was growing tired and cracking under the presser....

"p-please.... l-let me rest..." Diva begged the slave who was teasing her, however that only got her more soft spanks and gentle rubs as the slave was in no mood for mercy, luckily Myra came to her aid, well at least Diva thought she did before the knight was rolled onto her back, her head resting in the women lap as she went about feeding her fruits and water as the slave who found Diva first was not detoured my Myra and her affection... if anything it drew more slaves in as Diva soon found her self gazing past Myra, watching a pair of slaves grinding togther in lust while they both fingered her sex or pushed to eat her out, both forcing the knight to cry in passion, however Myra's own lust got to her as well as Diva soon found her friend no longer feeding her in the conventional sense... instead Myra placed fruits into her mouth and pressed her lips to Divas own, feeding the knight through kissing befor things grew more and more intense as times went on as Myra used other parts of her body to feed the knight, her breasts, her lips, even her sex as Diva was literally made to feed out of Myra's sex as soon more then seven different slaves were taking turns fucking Diva into the bed of pillows in what quickly devolved into a game of who could get the knight to orgasm the fastest.

Several hours later Diva was a husk of sexually charged flesh, her body twitching in after glow of hours of sex, however compared to the zoo this was more restful and relaxing as Diva found her self resting in Myras embrace, her head resting on the women chest, using her wonderful globes as pillows as Diva heavily gasped after her last endeavor so soon after escaping the zoo. Myra spoke, however it was hard to tell if Diva was even listening as she rested in Myras arms with a blank stare, almost a half consciousness as Diva merely took this one moment were she was not being teased, molested, or touched to rest her wary body. If playing along was part of Myras plan then in Diva's current state that should not be a problem.

Wed May 09, 2018 1:35 am

After their fun Diva had been aloud to rest. She seemed out of it as far as comprehension went at the moment. Fortunately for her the guards let her be. The way things worked here the guards tended to ignore those slaves that had been out of it unless Alicia told them to fetch a particular one.

Nor did the other slaves target those that had been unconscious dealing with those that had been up and in some cases guards. Had she been conscious she would have seen that most of the time it was the slaves that fell upon the guards due to that aphrodisiac laced food. Sometimes a guard would select a particular slave, most often it was those that Alicia tired of and since she and Myra had the attention of the Mistress such acts could be found out. Granted it was random what sexual memories Myra picked up but in the case of someone with fewer experiences to draw upon it was almost a given. Far too often it were recent memories that were taken.

When she awoke Myra had been gone. Not long after she ate guards came for her. There was a delay in cleaning her which other slaves did. They felt her up as they worked and helped her dress in a custom placing a furry gray choker on, panties and bra of the same color that had a tail attached to the panties. Last she was fitted with gloves that resembled the paws of some animal and footwear that resembled the feet of a beast much like a canine creature.

The two guards finished up by attaching animal ears to her head then escorting her to Alicia. Along the way she would see a few guards but not many. Specific areas had been protected while other slaves dressed in other customs, maids mostly, seemed to have free reign for the most part. Some where accompanied by guards though a few were not.

Ultimately she was brought back into the same room that she had taken several meals in Alicia's presence. Here she saw Myra in Alicia's lap at the far side of the table. There was food set at her side and she was gestured to seat by Alicia.

One of the guards pulled out her seat and Myra was dismissed taken away by the guards who left Diva alone with Alicia who of course had not been worried about her in the least. Alicia made a wave at the assorted foods.

“Eat. Regain your strength. I've heard that you were placed through quit the ordeal. I even see that they have properly attired you as a … well some kind of canine I think. I'm not up on all my lifeforms I'm afraid. Now eat unless you want to go back to the zoo. I'm sure a cage can be arranged for you, if not I can just have you stuffed in an occupied one.”

Fri May 11, 2018 4:33 am

Diva was thankful they let her rest, she was to weak to stop them even if she begged them. Myra was always so forth coming when it came to sex, the pink haired women taking advantage of the knights state to play with and tease her like a fun toy. Diva didnt mind tha Myra did this, however she wished that her friend was more considerate when it came to playing with her. Myra acted like Diva was a toy.... it was a bit discouraging but Diva hated the slaves more, Diva knew they saw her as little more then a tool of pleasure, especially when they were drugged out of their minds to not stop fucking or suck for a second that Diva was typically to exhausted to stop them from playing with her until she was unconscious.

Myra and the slaves had their fun while she was awake and for a even longer time after she passed out. It was a great deal of time later when Diva finally woke up only to find several slaves playing with her still. One was licking and sucking a harden tit, while others were to busy scissoring each other while rocking their fingers into her to even notice that she woke up. Regardless the knights muscles burned and her body aching as she woke to the smell of sex and a hard orgasm that jolted her awake. "AHA!!! M-MYRA!!!" Diva cried her friends name in that moment of passion, however a lazy glance around discovered that Myra was no where to be found before a slave was bold and pressed forward, Diva finding her lips capture with the other girls own as the focus on her restarted... not that it ever really stopped, however luckly soon Diva felt a sudden tug on her leg as she was pull out of the crowed of sex heated slave bodies where a lucky guard would find the knight panting heavily, shivering for breath, mist of sweat coating her hot young body as Diva struggled to catch her breath. Luckily he didnt decide to play with her as he simply grunted and demanded volunteers to clean her up as several slaves quickly raised their hand.

Diva wasn't given a break... The same slaves were given the freedom to wash her, and dress her, however dressing her came later as Diva mostly found her self pressed face first up agiest the shower stall wall while numerous slaves washed her back, scrubbed her with soup and even molested her in the shower while she was to weak to fight back. The group of slaves enjoying wrestling the knight as their naked soap covered naked bodies pressed together during the entire ordeal, Diva finding she was never save from hands or lips. Even dressing her was a chance for them to find some way to molest her as they dressed her in the outfit that everyone in this place seemed to love the most....

Furry collar, long furry cuffed black stockings, matching gloves and a bikini that was held together by wrapping strings that was impossible to put on by her self as the slave took pride in dressing her..... Diva was forced to endure it, endure them as they put everything els on first before they "helped" with the bikini... they wanted to admire Diva in her "outfit" befor finishing up as the unlucky knight found they suck and chew on her breasts, and even pumping their fingers into her sex as she was forced to lay back on the shower room benched and let them rape her before they finished their jobs after they played their game, "Who could get the knight to cum the fastest..." No one knew who cout Diva to cum the fastest, however not that the game mattered as Diva was pulled out into the main room by a leash that was handed off to the guard who was to now to serve as her handler. The slaves didnt just let Diva leave however as one gave her a nice swat on the ass as she was pulled out, while another ran up and pressed her lips to Divas own, force her to kiss as Diva struggled agiest her as the guards and soon Alica her self would find that Diva was becoming a favorite around here...

Gasping as she was pulled out of the room Diva was given the first few moments of true solace in a while, allowed to breath and walk Diva simply fallowed the guard who held her leash, using this moment to catch her breath before the guard lead her to the chamber where she first met Alica, however it wasn't until after he gave the knight a test grope to her chest and then placed animal ears to her head as once agin Diva was forced to cosplay as a a canine pet while other slaves she saw where dressed in maid out fits.... This made Diva wonder why she was so special? Why was she being treated like a animal?

"M-Myra!" Diva said as the door to the chamber opened and she finally saw her friend sitting in the mistresses lap as Diva was lead inside by the leash over to the side of the table where Alica and Myra were sitting as a chair was pulled out for her to sit as Diva gulping as she looked at the seat then to Alica and Myrea. Questing if this was a test.... The sadist often beat her for acting like she was a person and not a pet as the guard un leashed Diva's collar as Alica dismissed Myra who was taken away by the same guard. Diva watching her friend leave befor she turned back to Alica with a concerned yet angry look in he eye. "Y-yes Alica...." Diva said softly as she moved to sit down, keeping her head lowered as she heard her mistress speak. Alica mention her ordeal, however the mention of the Zoo sparked the biggest reaction as Diva's heart sank in her chest and she began to tremble. "..Y-yes.... I-I was....I-i..." Diva said with a cracking voice, the knights eyes welling with tears as she glared at her food, trembling at just the mention of the zoo, her face sinking in nervousness as she only glared at her plate, not yet moving to eat even as she was told to, however Alica would see Diva head sink lower as she was struggling to hold back her tears. That event at the zoo managing to crush a portion of the knights spirit. P-PLease dont send me back.....p-please..... I-I cant... I cant do that agin... I-I'll be good..... I-I'll be good.... "

Tue May 22, 2018 11:28 pm

“Do not look down, I wish to see that pretty face of yours.” Whether that was true or she wanted to have an easier time of using her gaze against her. Alicia got out of her seat moving behind the knight. Her fingers rubbing her shoulders as she sat there.

It came as a relief that Alicia had not tricked her into sitting as the sadist had. Still it was clear that she had power here given the mere mention of that menagerie of hers. “It should come to no surprise that you are a favorite here. I am kept aware of what transpires in my halls.

“Whether it is the drugs or just an appeal I cannot say. That aphrodisiac that you are immune to may have other effects that I was unaware of. Still ...”

She sat on the edge of the table beside her, gently stroking her neck, fingers occasionally moving against the collar. “I see no reason to send you back there provided you've changed your mind about being my pet. Mine or there's that choice is up to you.”

With a finger beneath her chin she lifted the knight's gaze up so that she could peer into those eyes. “Finish your meal then decide.”

Alicia hopped off the table vacating the room. Diva had been left alone for the time being. No guards watching just all the food left before her and a decision to make as well as and opportunity seeing that she was alone now or was this the test that she had thought she was being subjected to earlier?

There were utensils here as well as some sort of com unit on Alicia's armrest. There was no telling what else was here but there was no way to know for sure when Alicia would return or when she would be afforded an opportunity like this again.

Wed May 23, 2018 9:31 pm

Diva did look down, struggling to hide her fear from this women who terrified her. That gaze, Diva wished to avoid it, never has the knight faced a creature that could simply take control in the way this women did as she could simply order the her to do as she liked, worse Diva still didn't quite understand the extent of power, she only knew that sexual orders were the key, however it was clear that Alicia could choose to twist sexual meanings if she desired and use more torturous way to get at her and Myra.Diva shivered at the thought of what this women could force her to do. If the mad doctor was any example of sexual torture then Diva didn't wish to experience such things again....

"I-I fell so powerless....." Diva thought to her self, shivering in her seat as she avoided direct eye contact as she heard the mistress speak before coming behind her as Diva jumped feeling the womens hand gently caress her shoulder, rubbing her gently as Diva once agin looked away, blushing, powerless to stop her before Alicia came around and sat at the edge of the table beside her. Diva nervously shivering as she felt Alicas fingers gently stroking her neck, and touching the collar tightly fastened around her neck before hooking a finger under Diva's chin forcing her to look up as she was forced to met Alicia eye to eye.

"Ah..." Diva gasped as she made eye contact with Alicia, feeling the women gaze piece into her as instantly the knights face flushed and her eyes grew wide with nervousness. "Y-yes.... Yes!.... I-ill be y-yours.....y-your pet...." Diva said nervously, her voice cracking as she stammered her words as Alicia forced the answer out of her for the last time. Diva making her choice and agreeing to be her pet, yet that didn't satisfy Alicia yet as the next order came to finish her feel then decide as Diva flushed and looked at her plate of food as Alicia hopped off the table and casually walked out of the room leaving Diva there to thinking.

"y-yes.... A-alicia...." Diva said softly, nodding her head. Her nerves on fire. Luckily Alicia didn't mean that order in the way Diva thought, allowing her to eat at her own pace, however as the door behind Alicia closed Diva relaxed in her seat, like a weight was taken off her shoulders as Diva looked around the room for a moment realizing that she was alone... for the first time in a long time she was alone. No guards, no slaves, no masters, just her. Diva considered this as she sat up in her seat and looked around the room, quickly spotting the com unit on the armrest of Alicia's chair as Diva in a haste rushed over to it and examined its function before she suddenly paused, hesitating before using the device as she looked around confused and worried, her gut feeling telling her that this was wrong.... somthing was wrong....

"T-this.... i-its a test...." Diva said with a sigh, feeling this entire situation was too perfect, to easy, Alicia just left the room, nor did she have guards with her or when she left, however this was the first time that ever happen, also the way Alicia left, and Myra was no where to be seen.... Diva sighed at this thought, standing beside Alicia's chair and glared at the comm unit nervously befor she took a step back and returned to her seat to continue her meal. "I-I swear.... I will get us out of her.... mark my words..." Diva said to her self before she began to eat agin as Alicia ordered befor she left.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:48 am

The controls on the arm rest looked simple. The buttons had to contact specific comms in the place she surmised since there had been no way to tune the frequency of the device that she could see at a quick glance. Perhaps if she opened up the arm rest she could have messed around with the wiring to play around with frequencies if she had skill in electronics. She had the tools available to her in the form of utensils though it would be crude she should be able to use them.

Having the skill was the main issue. However just hitting buttons could work to limited success if she didn't say anything she might get others to say what department or area they were in. It was risky since they would probably send someone to investigate what was going on if Alicia did not issue any orders.

Sensing a trap she went back to her seat finishing her meal in silence. Even if this wasn't a test there was little that could be done without risk. And to be given this freedom so soon didn't make much sense, it was best to wait for another opportunity she felt.

Finishing her meal she still had some time to herself before Alicia returned. She grinned, the recipient of good news perhaps or the fact that she hadn't gotten up to anything in her absence.

“I've got some good news, bad news. First the bad, the position of pet no longer appeals to me. However, I got a new position that has just been opened. One I have some first hand experience in. My doll house is complete. But I need a doll, the position is open for a living doll.

“Essentially I get to learn to. It will be so much fun. Of course if you are not interested perhaps Myra would be. Oh better yet … I won't ruin the surprise. What do you say?”

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:28 pm

Diva didn't have the skill set to tinker with devices like a certain agent she knew. Diva was more of the rush in guns blazing type, her obvious skill set was crash and smash. This sorta of situation required finesse and a more graceful approach that Diva wasn't very cut out for, she needed her strength back which meant she needed to by time and let her body rest. That was a fact Alicia might have already guessed regarding the Ospoden and why Diva has not had the chance to recover. Still risk had everything to do with it, there was little to risk yes, but Diva realized she was not the only person that would suffer in this equation. Diva knew full well that she did not wish to return to the zoo, however she didn't want Myra to suffer for her mistakes either.... Diva's passive behavior being directly connected with knowing that Myra has possibly had a easier time discovering a way out of here. It was something Diva knew she would simply have to endure until Myra came up with a good plan.

Diva ultimately choose to wait and bide her time for now, using these precious moments to eat and rest, something she was sure was going to be a rare thing so long as she stayed here with Alicia and the bastards that served under her. Either way Alicia returned to the chamber just as Diva was finishing her meal as the knight timidly looked back to her mistress. Diva noticing the smile on her face before she averted her eyes and lowered her head, trying to keep her composure. Diva feeling the mix of emotions, anger, shame, sadness, all of those feelings swirling around in her stomach threatening to overflow.

"G-good... a-and bad news?...." Diva said softly, her eyes lowering to her lap doing her best to avoid direct eye contact. However even with out a good look at her face Alicia would see the nervous fear fall over the knight as she began to tremble. The fear sinking in as she heard the words leave the strange women's mouth. Pet was no long appealing.... Diva fearing the worse as she felt her heart sink into her stomach, but there was a light as Alicia continued to speak causing Diva to peak up at the mention of another position. "A-another position?" Diva repeated, looking timidly to Alicia before Diva averted her eyes again, the habit forcing her to seek eye contact. "... a doll?...." Diva said with some question, struggling to understand what that might mean, of chores she knew what one was however she had no idea what that might in mean to a slaver such as Alicia. However as the mistress mentioned Myra Diva was once again forced to flick her eyes to Alicia's own. ....Y-yes... I-i'm interested... Alicia.... but......" Diva paused as she clinched her hand into fists in her lap and once again lowered her soft violet eyes, Alicia finding that her time in the zoo has certainly taken its toll on the knights resolve. "... M-myra... Myra.... I-I refuse if she doesn't join me as your doll..... but..... if she wishes to take my place.... I wont stop her...." Diva said with a catch in her voice, tears being to well in her eyes as Diva shamefully lowered her head know what this might mean. "...I just want M-myra... to be safe.... I-I wont fail her... as a knight..." Diva cried, her tears rolling down her cheeks.

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:13 am

That may have cost here. Alicia was silent, as she moved behind the knight. Hands dropped to her shoulders massaging them as that silence built and Alicia pondered the possibilities, perhaps calculating her up coming punishment.

Then she spoke. “OK.” There had been an odd pleasantness to the way she said that. “When she is ready and you've shown that you behave yourself. Now come.”

She took her hand and lead her to an area beyond a restricted section that had one of the guards. At the end of the corridor were two doors one on either side. She took her into one of them where she would find all manners of things. It was a large room and she was unable to see all of it.

What made up most of the room were hangers complete with clothes and a small table decked out with brushes, make up and all sorts of accessories and jewelry.

Walking among the hangers of clothing Alicia ruffled through them after asking her size. There were several that she rejected until she came across a nice frilly white dress in her size. Changing her into it then adding the white gloves and shoes she then sat her down and did up her hair first brushing it out then using yellow ribbons to tie her hair in two pigtails.

She caught Alicia's smile in the mirror as she inspected her work. She didn't bother with much of the make up outside of a little blush and lipstick. Once that was done she brought her over to a plethora of stuffed animals that ranged in all manners of sizes.

A white bear was selected and Alicia moved her to the room across the hall. It was anything but a standard room. Once inside it she was outside in a city. The door leading out here was attached to another building, the slave complex.

The city had other people though it took a moment for her to see that they were all mannequins. There were a few cars here as well, primitive transportation devices.

There were a few buildings here as well, a general store, a hospital but only a lone home, a big white house. “There. That will be your new home for now. I'll leave you to explore your environment.” Another smile and she went back inside leaving her in this virtually empty city.

Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:20 pm

Diva shuttered at the outcome of her outburst, yet she remained strong, standing by her believes as a knight, she wanted to keep Myra safe, it was hard here, yet she knew that Myra was never sent to the zoo, at least best of her knowledge as Diva lowered her head and closed her tearful eyes as she felt Alicia circle around her and begin to massage her bare shoulders with gentle rubs, It was a long silence, one that made Diva concerned as she nervously waited. Alicia would feel the tenseness in her shoulder, the aura around her sinking into despair as Diva swore she knew how this was going to end. Expecting guards to burst in at any moment and forcefully pin her to the table while they each took rounds fucking her before hauling her off to her new home in the zoo.... yet that order never came as Diva soon heard the phrase she never expect. "Ok"

Diva perked up as that phrase left Alicia's lips, the knight peaking back at the strange women with a teary eyed glare of confusion. Speechless as she was not expecting the acceptance ad Diva wasn't even sure what to say or do? She was caught off guard however she wasn't given the time to think to hard on it as Alicia took her by the hand and prompted her get out of her seat and follow. Diva was lead out of her mistresses chambers and to the area where she saw the highest concentrations of guards leading to the restricted areas of this place. Diva nervously fallowing her mistress by the hand, worried that she had pushed from something far worse then the zoo.

"W-where are you talking me?" Diva asked, yet she got no answer instead she was lead to a large room full of nothing but clothes and props, a dressing room? a very big one as Alicia released Diva's hand and began to browse the hangers and clothes leaving Diva standing there confused, however it forced Diva to look around on her own for a moment be for she heard Alicia ask her a personal question. Diva recoiled as the strange women asked and looked her self over. "I have no idea?... I never..." Diva said, worried she may have said something to upset her mistress however instead this simply gave Alicia to opportunity to take measurements and even help strip the knight of her current attire as this facilities lewd pet slave.

Diva spent most of her time naked in this room while Alicia took measurements and browsed the wares of this room, seeking something to dress the knight in. It took time, time that Diva took to figure out where she was or even a way to gather information on how to escape as this entire area was uncharted in her mental notes and maps, however she was not given a lot of time as Alicia returned with the knights clothes. Diva was then dressed, helped by Alicia into a cute white dress, white gloves, and even change of virgin white panties and thigh high stockings, all of this Alicia helped Diva into as the knight was forced to endure the embarrassing teasing and even at times the lewd touching that left her trembling as Alicia had her fun befor starting her hair.

After this was finished and Divas hair was done up nice and neatly and she was dolled up with make up and lipstick she was lead by hand once agin out of her seat and deeper into the facility. Confused and worried Diva followed as she was taken to a plethora of stuffed animals where Alicia selected a white animal and began to lead her once again only piling on the confusion before she was lead to a set of door that opened to the open air and sight open land as Diva winced at the light that got into her eyes be for she found her self standing in what she thought was outside, her eyes wide as she looked around with a look of awe, however something felt off. Regardless she was not given much time to think on it as Alicia took her by the hand and once again began to lead her throughout the city. It took a moment but Diva swore she was outside? However something felt off, all the people they passed, there were still, and lifeless, they were mannequins? It took Diva a moment to notice as she followed along a she slowly realized she was not outside... this room? it was big... very big as Diva looked around like a tourist, confused, and in awe, looking at the towering city buildings, the numerous mannequins that filled the streets along side machines she did not recognize. "Is this a recreation of a human city?" Diva said to her self out loud as she looked around and took in the sights before she felt Alicia release her hand and give her a smile before she turned to leave her in this place.

"Wait!?" Diva said with a concerning voice. "What is this place? I dont understand?" Diva asked however she never got an answer as Alicia left her alone in a empty city. Diva watched Alicia leave before the knight simply began to talk her self, looking around this place she was just dumped into as the knight went for a short stroll, exploring her surroundings as she sought to find out just how big this place is.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next