View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
She was paraded through the ship, naked and on all fours. If she tried to stand at any point another jolt rushed through the collar, initiated by the creature that walked her. From what she could tell she was in a freighter. There were no windows put there was more then enough here to indicate that she was in a vessel. It wasn't a cramped or smaller one so she could rule out a fighter nor did it seem as large as a battleship.

If this was the ship hidden at the bottom of the lake so the size fit better. The crew that she passed were all blue scaly fish-men. Several gazed at her naked form though only one approached her, knelt and rubbed her ass while simultaneously squeezing her breast. The attention was brief and before long she was lead on.

Had that been the equivalent of petting her? She was brought into a lavish room. One one side there was a runner that her leash was attached to and she had been left there after the blue skinned one mad some sort of hand gesture, indicating her to keep low, lay down or sit she guessed before leaving. Once more if she tried to stand she was shocked.

Opposite her was a holo projector. A few doors lead off this room which had probably been other rooms like a bedroom and bathroom. There was a small kennel her at this end that she could fit in and even a empty dog dish.

For some time she had been left her to mull over things, recent events, that other slave and what brought her here in the first place. When the door finally opened the green woman entered. She was easy to distinguish from the others as she was the only green one. Was she the only female? The males seemed mute. They said nothing to her either because they couldn't or because they did not want to.

With the woman was one blue one. They both came over to her.

Cock Sleeve is out of food.Crouching before her she petted her head. You're hungry, aren't you girl?

A nod and the blue one moved in to take off her gag. The woman waited again, clearly testing her as she gave her the freedom to speak. From the looks of it it had seemed that the woman was using telepathy to relay commands to the others without her hearing it, not too much of a surprise there.

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 pm

The hidious guard had to shock the poor knight and pull her out the door by her leash as she fought back and tugged agiest the callor refusing to be lead befor he simply continued to shock her as he paraded her through the ship for the crew to see. Diva was forced to crawl on all fours, naked, embaressed, and ashamed, feeling their eyes looking at her filthy naked body as a bright red blush stained her cheeks as she hung her head looking to the floor as she was tugged along stuggling to keep up with the guard who lead her through the ship as every crew member they pasted eyed and grinned at her nude form, however only one seemed to approch and give Diva a rather suprising greeting.

"Aughmumm!" Diva gasped, wiencing as the guard fondled her breast and ass, yet befor Diva could swat him away of fight back the guard leading her tugged her leash hard and forced her to fallow as she stumbbled forth on all fours and struggled to keep up.

Diva was lead to a strange lavish room as her collar was tugged and her leesh was tied to a runner as tho she were some kind of misbehaving pet. Despite the warnings Diva ignored them and stude up to untie the runner only to get shocked, forcing her to sit on her knees, both arms covering her breasts as she took in the room around her up until the sadist finilly returned flanked by two guards fallowing her.

Divas embaressed face lite up in anger afther the women reapeared as Diva glared daggers in her direction. Diva sensing the two guards come around her as one removed the gagg as the sadist petted her gently. "Ugh! Thats not my name, hethen!! Azatol have mercy! When I get out of here I swear I'm going to smite you and your filthy band of men here!!" Diva shouted the mommet the gagg came off.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:03 pm

She smiled, a wicked smile as she simply shook her head slightly as if telling her that she wouldn't have that opportunity. At least at first that was what it seemed until those telepathic words had been pressed into her mind again. Her threats had been ignored, it was tough being taken seriously in her current state.

Animals do not speak, Cock Sleeve. There had been emphasis on that name. Her gag was already being replaced and the other male was taking up that empty bowl. As soon as the gag had been back in place another shock rushed through her collar.

Hands clasped her by the waist after a cock was freed and slammed into her pussy. Deep and hard thrusts. This time she was left, one of them went with the woman while the other remained to fuck her, hard. Before long her head was being pulled back by the hair. Fingers dug into her hip and there had been no end to the shocks each time she had tried to fight back.

When it seemed like it might be over the other returned with what looked like dog food in that bowl. After placing it near the cage he joined in on the fun. The first had tenderized her, the second continuing to where her away grabbing at her tits, squeezing hard, even slapping her a few times.

After what had been done to her earlier it was unlikely that she would last long this time around, whether that was good or bad as it did not seem that they would let up even if she faded. One presented his cock to her, forcing it into her mouth and grasping the back of her head as he powered in. Hard and deep he ignored her gagging sounds as the other fucked her pussy equally as hard.

When the one in her mouth had finished he coated her features in cum. Yet it had not seemed as if that would be the end of it all when the door opened back up and the woman returned wheeling in a cart that had a few items on it that were covered by the lids of trays as if there had been food beneath.

Having fun yet, Cock Sleeve?

Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:00 am

Diva's eyes met the sadists afther she displayed that wicked grin, a look that made the knights heart sink, however she bravly held her ground as she kept up her fearless expression despite the glimmer of surprise afther hearing the voice inside her head. "I'M NOT A ANIM-AL-UH!AGHuhmmmm!MHHH!" Diva shouted back at the sadist befor the gagg was tightly replaced over her gorgeous full lips, Diva stuggling agiest the guard who was happly behind her befor the shocks returned. Diva's eyes widened as the electricity chorsed through her body forcing her to soundly sequel in pain past the gag covering her lips befor she hunched over in pain, her rear end high in the air just waiting for the lucky guard to have his way as he wasted little time pressing deeply into her vulnerable pussy. Diva feeling the thick cock spear into her roughly, painful by the way her back arched and her eyes winced as she was soon trusted into violently from behind while the collar around her neck never stopped zapping her.

Diva tightly closed her tearful eyes and whimpered silently behind the gag as she was brutally fucked as the sadist left with her other man, taking the filthy dog dish with them leaving Diva alone with the savage brute for some time. He managed to bring Diva to three orgasms be for the second man finally returned with the filthy dish and sat it by the dog house be-for her joined Diva and her unwanted playmate as he first beat her with heavy slaps then roughly treated her nipples like fun toys.

" S-STOP THIS! AHU! STOP TH-HUMGMMUMM!" Diva shouted as the gag was removed however her pleas for salvation were muffled by the guard who took advantage of her mouth and roughly stuffed his cock between her lips as she was now fucked on both ends, savagely bounced back and forth between both men. Diva didnt last long as she was brought to multiple orgasms in just the first few moments of playtime. The savage fucking doing a number on her body as she was roughly push, slammed, and impaled into each backs rock hard cocks agin and agin as a pool of her sweet scented love nectar collected in a pool on the floor be for afther what felt like an eternity of fucking did the men finally pull out of her with loud sounding bellows of release as they both pained her face and ass with their combined torrents of sticky seed.

Panting heavily Diva layed on her side exhausted in the pool of her own release on the floor, her body covered in sticky cumm as she only tried to take this moment to rest be for the next playmate decided take her. Diva hardly noticed that the sadist had returned if it was not for the sqeeky wheels of the cart she pushed full of silver lided trays as Diva weakly turned her head in the sadists direction as Diva gave the women the same cutter glare. "T-that is... its not my name..." Diva said softly, her voice sounded exhausted as she hardly had the strength to crawl to her hands and knees.

Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Undaunted by her words the woman just grinned. Stubborn or stupid, which is it Cock Sleeve? But she seemed more amused then anything. It was almost as if she delighted in it actually. With a nod to the two guards she had been brought to a kneeling position. Her arms restrained behind her back as each pressed a hand to her shoulder to keep her from rising.

Ta dah! The tray was unveiled for her revealing some strange cables. Normally I might be concerned about my toys breaking too quickly. You, however didn't cost me much. A few males, not much at all. Such was the pecking order. Nipple clamps were applied again, this time what looked to be jumper cables had been attached to them and attached to some device on the tray a moment after her guards released their touch on her shoulders and stepped back.

The jolt was far more intense then the collar. Far more. For just a few seconds at a time she felt the jolts surge through her breasts and through the entirety of her body. Everything had been left tingling in great pain after the first shock. The second generated a crushing pain in her chest so massive it actually caused a heart attack. The third revived her.

Awww, Cock Sleeve tuckered out already. Get up, Cock Sleeve, get up! The woman gloated in her head. One of the guards drew her up to her knees holding her in place. Her gag removed by the other as if enticing her to speak.

Such a fitting name, Cock Sleeve, don't you think? Can't keep you muzzled, how else will you eat but you do have such an annoying bark. She did not seem disgusted by that but more like she was being goaded.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:53 am

"Uhm.. I-i'm... I'm neither... Diva replied exhausted, those glossy violet eyes of hers glaring cold daggers the hideous sadist from her passion on the floor be for their was a rather cute surprised gasp that escaped the knights wonderfully pink lips as she felt two of the sick women horny guards approach as they roughly yanked her to her knees. Diva let out a painful gasp as both arms where forced behind her back, forcing her to arch her back and jut out her chest in a embarrassing kneeling position be for the gag was replaced tightly back over her lips as she weakly struggled ageist the guards who held her tightly be for her eyes returned to the sadist worriedly.

Diva soon discovered what was under the tray as the sadist revealed her new "toys" with a excited Ta duh. The Sadist revealing to Diva the huge battery and the long jumper cables attached to its casing. Muh! MMHHH!" Diva squealed from behind her gag. A nervous expression disgracing her young adorable features as she trembled sorely watching the sadist approach with the jumper cables as she struggling to get away knowing what it was the sadist had in her sick twisted mind.

Diva whimpered and screamed in pain as the heavy clamps were applied to her harden tits, Diva feeling them pinch down one by one to her painfuly throbbing nipples, cutting into her tit flesh as the sadist drew a little blood be for she let the cold metal tools dangle off the tips of her bouncing breasts. "Mhuh..ughhhh!!!" Diva whimpered in pain, her head rolling back as she painfully cried as tears rolled down her stained cheeks be fore the sadist told her males to step back as Diva was left by the guards, her hands free, but be for she could reach for those hard pinching metal claps cutting into her nipples and pull them away she was suddenly jolted.

Divas eyes widen brightly open as she felt a sudden rush of power surge up through her breasts. Electricity chorsed through her nipples and into her chest as the sadist would see Divas eyes twitch as her sexually abused body trashed and spasmed uncontrollably be for wincing tightly closed in her torment as she felt the painful hammering of shocks sync with her heart beat through her chest, feeling like spears and needles into her poor screaming body. Numerous jolts of pain stabbed Divas heart as the only means of expression was the silent scream of pain she tried to cry out through the gagg covering her lips. The sadist shocked her into a heart attack as the sadist would be delighted to watch Divas naked form flailing and convulsing on the floor be for the knight froze in the thrones of her pain as a stream of sparkling nectar gushed out from between her thighs as she orgasm at the brink of death...... Yet the sadist didn't let it end as the final zap of painful power erupted in her chest reigniting the knight throbbing heart into painful beating at a slow struggling heart beat as another body shattering orgasmic erupted from her violated pussy at the moment of revival.

Hardly conscious and suffering Diva was pulled back up to her knees by the guards who approached her. A viable mist of steam came off her body as her skin screamed in painful agony as she heavily panting in the rough guards arms, her torture that was having a taxing effect on her young abused body even for a ospoden knight it was apparent she might not survive much more of that, however the sadist didn't seem to care as she would order Divas gag to be removed as Diva hung limply in the guards arms, her body twitching and spasming as her eyes hung half lidded blank and dull as she heavily breathed hardly conscious from the torture that would have killed a lesser being. "p-please... n-no.... m-more..." Diva struggled to get out as her lips quivered, her tired blond head rolling back as she panted heavily, droplets of sweat rolling down the skin of her quivering body.

Image Image

Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:36 pm

(awesome images)

For a moment the woman appeared concerned. She came forth detaching the clamps, traced an abrasion one left with her finger then suddenly jerked her head back by the hair. She then erupted in a smile.

I've already told you, Cock Sleeve, beasts do not speak.

She stood up and the gag was reattached. She left her there the pair of guards continued to assault her not that her body had much left to offer. They had to hold her up most of the time or just fuck her were she laid. She earned her name, they had not seemed to mind the fact that she wasn't too responsive.

There was a small mercy, she hadn't been conscious long. For however long she laid their on the floor. Her body covered with cum more so then just the two men she had concluded and others had to join in. Her body was sore and exhausted. That cart remained with the battery on it as did the bowl of what past as her food.

When the door slid open she may have expect more especially when she caught site of one of the males but he did not enter. Rather the pink haired woman had. A slave and not a pet, she could see the slave collar. She was carrying a bowl of water and began cleaning her up applying salves and rubbing them in. She could feel them tingling against her skin alleviating some of the soreness. There was still a lot.

“Don't speak, just listen. I'm going to take this off now, OK?” The woman checked to see how coherent she was. The gag was removed so she could drink or eat. The bowl of water was dirty but she was offered a bottle that the woman carried containing more water.

“You want to get out of here?” She waited before going on. If she made some sort of indication that that was the case she went on. “It may be a little while, a week or so before I can manage it. I was expecting company.”

Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:27 pm

"p-please.....p-please.... N-no more.....N-no more....." Diva gasped out, trembling painfully as she hung in the pair od guards strong unsafe arms completely spent and exhausted from the painful abuse. The sadist satisfyingly watching Divas body shuttering in pain as the poor girls skin and muscles were fire, her heart aching from the violent shock torture, and her head and mind foggy as she could hardly even focus her pretty violet hued eyes much less stay upright on her own. AH!UH!!!!" Diva suddenly cried in agony as she jolted in a clear sign of pain as the sadistic women took the clamps by the wires and roughly tugged the pair of clamps off her throbbing nipples with one swift pull before Diva simply collapsed again in the guards arms panting exhaustively and so sensitive that she jumped at the mere touch the sadist laid on her painfully throbbing body.

"AHuh..." Diva softly gasped as she felt the gentle touch trace a sore abrasion on between her gorgeously raising and falling breasts before suddenly taking Diva roughly by the hair as she forced the poor knight to cry out in a new shout of pain. "UGHH!AAGGGHHHH!!!!" Diva cried be for the gag was forcibly replaced back over her quivering lips as she was shoved back to the ground forcibly pressing her nude form to the sticky cold floor before they began to savagely fuck her anew.

Diva had no clue how long it lasted, or how many times she came, or how many times they came in or on her,nor did she know how long it lasted after she passed out..... they truely forced her to earn her new disgusting name.

Diva awoke later to a strange sensation of fingers gentle rubbing agiest her skin as she sorely jumped awake in a frieght to panicly look back at the unknown, only to lock eyes with slave who applied ointment to her many cuts and brusies spread accrost her body.

Diva was suprised to see a friendly face as she found her self relaxing for the momment, resting her head back down on the cool floor as the nameless slave applied medical treatments befor doing the strangest thing.... releasing the gagg from her soft pink lips allowing Diva to open her sore jaw and breath unhindered.

Suprised Diva glared at the slave girl, but befor whe could thank her she was asked to not speak as Diva simply agreed, saying what needed to be said by the look in her tired eyes. Listening carfully, yet still hardly able to focus as she struggled to maintain the information but under students what was being explained as she struggled to roll to her side. "uh.. b-but.. why?" Diva whispered softly, wondering why the slave was helping her.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:27 am

Her question appeared unclear to the slave … why assist her, why the delay, why not speak? A finger was set against her lips and the slave shook her head. “Speaking will make it worse in your situation. Why the delay I cannot explain to you but if you're asking as far as why the assistance I simply hate the Undine more than you can imagine, more than even you at this point so we'll leave it at that.”

She was cleaned up as best as could be with the meager supplies the slave had. She worked in silence applying ointments to bruises. In the end she had been left there, the gag remained off so she could eat if she even brought herself to. She had been left alone for a good will,, the majority of the crew had to be busy at the time she guessed.

There was little she could reach at this end of the room, there was the runner, the removed gag of metal, the cage and the dish of food. If the Undine had not left her so drained she might have been able to make a real effort at testing the strength of that collar. Once strength began to return one of the blue Undine arrived with two other slaves, a dish of water was set down for her and she noted another got to work with cleaning supplies. The other she had seen before and she and the Undine took her from that chamber.

The Undine pointed to the floor before drawing her away indicating she should crawl. If she didn't get that a jolt from the collar would soon get that pint across. Crawling from that room most of the Undine ignored her. Some rubbed a tit, squeeze one or slapped her ass before allowing her to proceed.

Their destination had been a shower where the slave cleaned her up better than before. The guard watched by the door. Laid down over a bench a series of ointments had been applied to her, though it was hard to say if the slave was taking certain liberties with her, the touch was gentle, the ointment warm and more of a relief this time around. Some had been smeared on a finger before than finger worked against the slit of her sex.

“It works even on the inside … shall I continue?” She would note that the guard paid more interest to her now, he seemed to just have a passing interest thus far in what they were doing it may have been a species thing in not being overly interested in girl on girl action or an individual preference. The sadist seemed to enjoy her torture thus far. He may have been interested in her response as if her response was being put to the test thus far. He did not come any closer but she was fully aware that she had his attention now.

Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:38 pm

Diva didnt care about the delay or the reason for being quiet, she only was concerned by the reason she was helping her. It confused and concerned the knight as she didnt want anyone sticking their neck out for her, especiliy afther what they did to her the last few hours.... Diva was however suprised as one of the slaves finger gently pressed her lip and insisted she stayed quiet befor the slave girl explained her self.

Diva was to exhausted to even sit up as her violet eyes simply glared to the slave girl and nodded weakly, Diva showing she understude befor the mysterious slave girl hastly left her alone once agin naked and filthy on the cold floor.

Diva wasnt left alone long however. In the time she was left she simply had no energy to get off the ground muchless eat or drink as she simply rested and saved her now less then human strength for the trials she knew were to come as a lucky guard and flank slaves were joyed to see the ships new toy still exhausted as he tugged her leash and forced poor Diva to crawl like an abused pet behind him, only stopping when crew members wanted her to feel the shame of male eyes on her as they found ways to molest her as she was lead by leash through the busy ship.

Afther being paraded around the ship naked like a toy pet molested, Diva cheeks were bright red in shame as she crawled into the shower room behind the slave girl and the guard who escorted them both. Diva doing as instructed as she laid down on the bench and allow her self to be cleaned and medicine applyed, her eyes constantly shifting to the guard watching her by the door befor suddenly Diva yelped in suprise as a finger brushed along her tender sex forcing her to sit up and cross her legs shyly. "N-no." Diva gasped, shaking her head no as she shyly looked away, a hand reaching down to cover her bare womenhood. "D-dont touch me there.."

Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:08 am

The slave nodded drawing her hand away, using a wash cloth to clean her hands of the ointment that had been left but the guard had heard her exclaim and was already making his way over to her. Grabbing her less he jerked her to the floor hardly waiting for her to recover he virtually pulled her along dragging her if she didn't manage to quickly recover.

The other slave kept trying to impede his progress, explaining something but she was shoved aside forcefully. The back of her head thunking off of a bulk head. Other Undine watched her as she was drawn along. The Undine guard walked fast forcing her to endure the trip or crawl faster but their destination had not been far off.

She recognized the room as the one she had been in when she first arrived. Shackled back in she was facing the wall this time. The leash unhooked from her collar she had been left there for a bit. One the plus side some of that ointment had worked over her as she waited. But on the negative side she had been back here.

Eventually the door would open and she would hear a cart being wheeled in. Trying to look over her shoulder it was tough to see the few Undine present. The exact number was tough to determine, at least two possibly three. They did not speak so it was tough determining that.

Hands touched her ass, reached around to give her tits a squeeze or run hands along her sides, pinch and pull at some of her skin but none of it hurt or had been uncomfortable. It had almost felt as if they were examining her for something. One even reached around her running a pair of fingers against her sex but had not penetrated her as if determining what sort of reaction he would get. Regardless he drew away.

She could hear them a few feet back. Picking up things from the cart, Unscrewing and screwing in something, setting things down, it was abut five minutes before she felt the slight piercing of an object within her left ass cheek. A needle jabbed into her skin, it was discomforting but in light of all she had been through so far it did not hurt nearly as much.

Along her back and ass other “needles” hit her. After the third she could tell that they were darts, they were barely penetrating her but they were slightly modified, it took a little time before the first on caused a small section around the spot it hit to tingle mildly. Then the next spot that was hit and the spot after that.

The tips of the darts were hollow and could be unscrewed and filled with something. Small doses built up the more she was hit, the drug starting to work in after the first round where the darts were drawn out of her. There were small spots with a single bead of blood if any. The drug had forced her to clot quicker but that was not the primary focus.

What was had been the aphrodisiac that was working it's way through her. Round two began, the Undine ignored her and played round three prior to leaving her there allowing the drug to work through her. When they returned they played a few more rounds, left her again and returned a third time. Fingers slid over her sex prior to round three beginning then four and five as that drug continued to peak. Each time it was on the verge of ending they seemed to come back to renew the effect ...

Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Shyly Diva refused the slave girls service to apply ointment onto her most privite of places, the slave understude why and simply stopped there yet for reasons unknown to Diva she had once agin angered the guard who was tasked with watching her as she was suddenly suprised to feel her leash get sharply tugged as the brute pulled her off the bench by her tight choking collar.

Gasping for air Diva despritly pawed at the collar she was being dragged away by, hardly having the time to recover as she only caught the glimpse of the angry undine brute, strongly shoving the slave aside, sending her to the floor befor Diva was pulled out into the hall in nothing but the chollar and leash she was being dragged with. Choking, and kicking Diva struggled along, lucky the destination wasnt far as she was brought back to the familure room she has been in since she arrived, but this time Diva was brutally handled and strung up by her arms high above her head, her feet barly touching the ground as she was forced to stuggle on her tippy toes just to relive stress on her arms. The guards removed her leash but quickly shifted behind where she couldnt see them, Diva jumping, startled by the hands that fell over her, feeling her up as they groped and teased her body, casually molesting her as Diva cried and gasped, stuggling to move her body so they coudnt touch her, but much good that did as they continued their examination happly taking their sweet time.

Eventually the molesting examination of her body stopped as Diva soon heard the sound of clinking glasses? or metal? What were they planning to do? In curiosity Diva stuggled to gaze back at them, hoping to see but allas her head coudnt turn that far as Diva was left guessing until the momment the guards stopped their work and she felt a painful pinch on her rear.

"UAH! OW! Diva cried as her body jolted with the sting of another needle piercing her ass cheek, fallowed by another, and another... then another. It didn't take Diva long to figure out that theses monsters were tossing darts at her back, the sick sadistic bastards aiming for her ass as each round seemed to sink more darts into the plump flesh and the longer they played the hotter Diva's body began to feel as Diva felt the stinging of somthing being injected into her each time she was struck like a dart board.

"Augh! S-stop! You've... your darting my ass! Y-you... you bastards! I demand you stop!" Diva cried as they continued to play, pumping more aphrodisiac into her system making her skin sensitive to the touch and her poor abused pussy drippingly ache as they left her there to suffer the effects.

Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:38 am

Was it worse that her ass had been used as a dart board or the perpetual need that the aphrodisiac generated? It was never ending, the build up of need that reached a peak then as it eased off she was pumped full of drugs with the next round of fun. No one was seeing to her need either.

The darts more of an annoyance but the brief contact that the Undine made as they pulled them free had been intense. She was made to what more than that incidental touch. It was deliberate too, her need growing for them as repulsive as they had been as they continued.

After a few rounds of this one even began stroking the back of her head. He reach around her rubbing her breast, playing with her nipple with his fingers. His other hand fell to her hip rubbing it back and forth before sliding down, lower and lower at a slow pace. A tongue licked at the back of her shoulder and the Undine worked when the drugs were freshest. But in the end all she got out of it had been a few rubs of her clit and breast.

She was left there, the cycle repeated again and again. If she ever said anything the collar shocked her, but otherwise they ignored her. There had been no way of telling how long it had been going on for. The door opened and she could hear one of them moving behind her … no two, possible three.

Feeling a finger at the center of her spine it moved down then up it. You've been a bad girl, Cock Sleeve. Have you learned your lesson??” There was no doubt who was behind her now. Clearly this had to be a trick of some sort, right?

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:54 pm

Diva could hardly tell what was worse afther long, the constant torture from their endless game of darts or the sensation of her body afther each round they sank deeply into her sore lowerback and ass. The drug leaving poor Diva senstive and needy as she couldnt help but squirm in her binds, her thighs rubbing as even the soft blow of air over her sorly aching skin was annoyingly arousing. Diva at momments, even clunging to the pain of the darts being roughly yanked from her back or ass, gasping at each needle plucked from her soft skin, however despite all her arousal and need Diva never found release or even attention short of being their naked target practice for hours on end.

The little attention Diva did recieve was minimal, almost cruel as she would discust her self at how she gasped excitedly and her heart raced the momment she felt one of those disgusting men approuch from behind as he casually began to tease and molest Diva by groping a painfully swollen breast while flicking her clit as Diva cried in want and need, humping her hips into those fingers, her body begging for attention only to be suddenly left trembling in sexual frustration only to have a new round of darts begin momments later.

Diva was left chained and so horny she couldnt even rest her eyes as she hung there trembling uncontrolably in her bindings. It wasnt until Diva gasped suddenly and was suprised by a familiar voice as she struggled to look back and meet the sadist womens gaze lazly.

".... p-please... please stop... uh... D-do somting...I-it hurst... hursts.." Diva begged, her exhausted form panting heavily from the sadist cruel game. However in Diva's despite begging she forgot the collar and only ended up pausing mid sentence as she was shocked, her soft voice only mumbling in what could only be described as a whimpering groan.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 am

The shock ripped through her, her brain's own pain receptors working against her as she was painfully reminded of the collar about her neck.

Wrong answer, Cock Sleeve. Animals do not speak. She chuckled in her mind before slapping her ass. Then she stepped aside and a male stepped up behind her squeezing her ass cheeks firmly within his large hands. A moment later she felt the flared tip of his erection slipping between her ass cheeks pressing them firmly closed around that meat.

You want more, don't you, Cock Sleeve? You want to earn that name so badly don't you? She was being goaded again it seemed, the recent shock a reminder in uttering a word. She stepped closer drifting a finger to her clit and swirling against it.

Bark if you want it, Cock Sleeve. Bark with enthusiasm. Then again bad dogs should be punished ... Again she chuckled at that though her finger remained in place swirling against her clit as that cock continued to rub against her backside.

Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17  Next