View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
She had meant to overwhelm her with that series of attacks. Slowly she teased about Diva's sex, licking up the slit a few times and even bringing her tongue around her clit.

Under no time limit Myra worked her up in a frenzy in contrast to that thrusting water tendril that offered her all the air she needed for the time being.

Fast and slow worked in tandem. When she brought her tongue to teasing that clit and sucking on it a bit she reached up sizing a globe, squeezing it and tracing a finger or palm against the hardened nipple at the same time she set two fingers against her sex, held them there, then inserted them nice and slow pulling them out any time Diva attempted to get her to go faster.

At that point a string of water had been holding the thong aside. The slow pace was made to better concentrate on her control of that water. So far so good. She toyed with Diva approaching her from various angles that changed direction before reaching what should have been their mark.

She tended to hit the mark more times then not returning to that special place again and again while trying out a few others. Her fingers would deviate most of the time at the last moment to target that region. In time they grew quicker pulling out any time Diva moved and began again at the slower pace eventually building back up or resetting itself once more if she moved.

However, if Diva was patient those fingers would speed up again always hitting their mark this time, eyes flicked up to watch the features of her face as she worked altering her hands a few times so as not to tire herself to much nor neglect the other breast for long.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:26 am

Myra just seemed to know what amde Diva tick, each touch, each lick, each gentle rub of her palm set her skin on fire and force her heart to skip a beat the more Myra played with her like a fine tuned violin. Diva was a interment for Myras lust and she was playing the knight exquisitely, forcing Diva to cry a symphony of moans and adorable gasps of what was only overwhelming pleasure flowing over Divas yearning body as Myra would feel the knight tremble, her body shift and sway, arching ageist the shower wall as the water tendril fucking her mouth was almost the only thing keeping her standing on weak wobbly knees struggling not to collapse as Myra kept teasing and teasing, building that fire burning inside Divas core into a inferno that was ready to explode only to suddenly extinguish the blazing passion with a sudden stop to all play.

MHHHHGH!!!!" Diva gasped in sexual frustration, her hips bucking begging for more, however Myra seemed intent with prolonging Divas height of pleasure for as long as possible as Diva weakly grasp ageist Myra's shoulders and the back of her head, pressing her friends face between her legs, begging her to let her cumm, however it was up to Myra to decide when the poor knight was aloud to feel the sweet taste of release.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 pm

She was going to tease her a bit longer if not for that display of need. Thus she went back to work, not straight away as her tongue skimmed along the knight's labia, rolled over her clit then invaded her depths once again.

Long thrusts of that tongue guided itself to that tender place inside her. When she was tipped over the edge Myra did not stop straight away. She kept going until she felt those signs that she was too sensitive to continue for much longer.

Then she pulled away licking her lips and smiling up at her. Yet she was not finished, that watery tendril that was pressing past her lips exited curling down between her thighs and pressing within her there with a quick thrust to get in then slower following thrusts that eased into her as her fingers swished over her clit as a hand encompassed her breast.

A thumb played with her nipple, rubbing against it as that tendril added those finishing touches. When she lost consciousness she would tidy up the knight's clothing and draw her out of the shower.

Her control over water allowed her to draw it from her clothes in effect drying her and them in an instant. Then she brought the knight to sleep it off in the other room. She was well rested but hungry when she woke. Some of the slaves were gone, others were in a frenzy of orgasmic bliss. Others were eating some of the food that had been left here soon joining the fray afterward.

Myra was still present long enough for her to get her barings as guards arrived for her to take her away. Diva would remain here, evidently other guards were going to come for her in short order giving her time to eat if she wished but leaving her to wonder as to what was going to happen next.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:15 pm

Diva was at the point she Myra wanted her to be, the knight was silently begging for release, her inner thighs burning to be lick, and touched, Diva wanted it, she wanted it bad as Myra simply teased her for as long as she wanted too. Myra was in control and was the decider on when Diva felt release as she forced the poor knight to rest there her back ageist the wall, hands pressed to the damp tiles as she quivered with desire as the tendril in her mouth wildly thrusted in and out of her mouth befor suddenly with drawing allowing Diva to let out a loud gasp in the momments befor Myra ventured back in between Divas thighs.

Ah!AH!!!' Diva cried as she quickly gazed down as Myra spread her legs apart, feeling her friends cheeks press and rub ageist her inner thighs as Myra ate her out until she reached the peak of her release! Myra once agin driving Diva to the edge of heaven and pushed her into a water fall of passion as a sudden rush of warmth splashed from the knights sex and graced the pink haired women loving tongue befor she pulled away to properly sample her taste, however Myra didn't just leave Diva waiting there panting heavily as Diva was soon filled by a sudden and rather rough plunge as a water based tendril suddenly thrusted up into her pussy, driving deeply into her body in one powerful thrust that forced her to suddenly cumm as a orgasm was violently forced out of her core as she was still so sensitive to the sensation. "Ah!!!AAAAHHH!!! OHH GODDD!!!!!" Diva arched back, almost driving her chest into Myra's hands so her sweet lover could fine tune her nipples, tweaking her soft pink peaks gently as she once again cried to the ceiling of the shower befor the overwhelming passion began anew.

Myra played with the knight until she was to exhausted to stand as she eventually passed out from Myras over baring love of the game as Diva simply could not keep up with the pink haired women's mastery of the sexual arts. Lucky for Diva, Myra was not the type to just leave her alone unconscious and half naked in a shower as Myra carried the knight out into the locker room and did her best to cloth her and even draw the water from the knights outfit with her special gift befor allowing the knight to rest off in the other room.

Diva woke up to the sound of sex as her eyes widely opened to the sexual frenzy of slaves huddled in groups of naughty fun. The sight alone made Diva uncomfortable however she managed to wake up and sit up on her side quickly finding Myra who was not far from here. However befor Diva could get up to asked her how long she slept guards had already came and garbed her, taking Myra away from the main group as Diva was soon left alone in the orgy chamber.... it was then her belly suddenly growled forcing her to blush befor her eyes came to the table of food, hot, and ready to eat.

Diva with little choice sighed, she was hungry, a bit shaky... the food was calling to her as she had not eaten anything since the day befor.... and befor that she only had the unthinkable forced down her throat, she was hungry and finally broke to the temptation as she carefully got up from where she rested and walked over the the table of food and with ease picked a few pieces of fruit to eat, having little choice but to take the time to eat while she could, and Myra said it was safe?.... right?

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:06 am

The food was a temptation that snared the other slaves in a never ending cycle. In order to survive they ate and by doing so got caught up in the throes of passion only for the cycle to repeat itself when they renewed that drug once they ate again.

Tentatively she ate. The fruit tasted a little sweeter but had no ill effect for her. The drug, as Myra said, affected humans which neither of them were. But she was unable to eat for long when other guards showed up, guards that were easily seven feet tall in full body armor. She did not see any visible weapons on them either as they scanned the room, saw her and came toward her.

The attire had her sticking out among the slaves but she noted that they scanned the orgies first as if they expected to pull her out of one. Taking her from the room the guards lead her to a dark chamber.

The light only illuminated the center of the room where there was a chair with straps for the arms and legs.

“Undress.” One commanded. If she refused or delayed one of the guards would hold her while the other tore of her clothes gripping her breasts first and tugging until it tore. Left in her stockings and animal ears they forced her into the chair and secured her.

She may have been strong but they were just as strong and there were two of them. Her legs were spread apart before being secured and while she did manage to put up a struggle if she resisted it wasn't too effective.

They left her there taking away her cloths in any case. About ten minutes later she heard the door open once more though she could not see who entered. “The guards said you were eating when they found you. Yet you do not look distressed to me. I suppose the drug does not work on you, a pity, it makes this part easier.”

From the shadows came a creature that must have been of the same species as the guards earlier without the armor. A large reptilian creature that brushed a finger against a breast and swirled that digit against a nipple.

“By refusing to be the pet of the Mistress you have become the pet of everyone else. Everyone.” He let that sink in as a finger ran along her sex. Up and down he made that motion against her. “But you'll get no complaint from me. Let's get started.” And with that two fingers pressed inside her going deep, smooth on the way in and a little rough on the way out. Afterwards he sucked on those fingers.

“Tell me why you decided on making such a choice?”

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:53 am

Diva finally broke down to temptation and hunger as she went tot eh table of food and hesitantly took a few piece of fruit. a fruit, purple in color like grapes as she popped into her mouth only to perk up suddenly after tasting the sweetness. It was a surprise however as she was expecting to be drugged by what ever they used to spike the food and keep the slaves active in their orgies? Myra must have been correct to assume she was immune to the toxins, however it didn't mean Diva liked the idea that the slavers here were drugging the others. However Diva in her moment dint have time to think much on the subject befor she felt a hand grip the back of her head as a guard came and seized her by her hair.

"Arghaa!! L-let me go!!!"" Diva shouted as the guard jerked on her hair as another came over and took her by the arms forcing them behind her back as she made a struggle right there in the middle of the slave common area, not that the other slaves cared or even noticed as the guards had to fight her as fought ageist them, however they managed to overpower her and get her out of the common area and into the back rooms where they shoved her into a dark chamber where the only light was casted on the center of the room where a single chair sat empty. The chair had chains, and straps, and other fixtures that immediately told Diva who the seat was in fact for as the guards behind her shoved her again and made his command.

Diva, as proud as she was refused as she again fought with the guards as they both rushed her in the darkness as she kicked one back and even toppled the other befor they coordinated their efforts and managed to over power her as one held her down while the other took his sweet time ripping and taring off the outfit that allread covered so little. The guard had little work to do as he really only pulled one cup off her alluring breasts and the entire outfit fell to pieces, easy and loose to remove, however a nightmare to put on with out help as he tore the strings and furr aside leaving Diva in nothing els but the stockings and cute kitty ears of the outfit befor helping his fellow guard force her to her seat and eventually into that chair as they had to work together in restraining her arms and legs, even hooking her collar to the head rest of the chair limiting the motion of her neck as she weakly thrashed and pulled ageist her restraints as they both stepped back to admire their work, however they were not here to play as they gathered up the remains of her clothes and left her alone naked in the dark strapped the a chair.

It was a few minutes later did Diva hear the door open again. She was facing away from the door as she tried to turn and see who entered but with how dark it was she couldn't see, but she heard his voice as he hissed out a comment regarding her sampling of food earlier befor he stepped out of the shadows to revile him self to her. "W-who are you?" Diva asked as her soft pink eyes glared at the reptilian creature as he came into the light and slowly approached, ignoring her question as he simply moved in close and asked one of his own as he reached down in between her legs with out so much as a warning. "Ah! uH!"Diva gasped as she shivered at the sensation of his finger running along her clit. The sudden touch forcing her to jump in her seat as he teased her, up, and down, up and down ageist her. "Ah! i-I never! A-Ahuh!" Diva gasped in response, confused by his statement. "AH! W-what do you mean! p-pet to... to all? I-Im not a-a pet! Ah I-Im a knight! I d-didnt a-agree to Uh! Diva paused mid sentence as her body went rigid as she felt two fingers suddenly press deeply into her sex as the cruel slaver pumped once, then twice befor removing his exploring digits from her as Diva watched him pull back and begin to lick his fingers coated in her sweet nectar.

" I-I didn't.... I-i didn't d-decide anything!" Diva replied softly, her body trembling from the simulation as she struggled to catch her breath.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:25 pm

“Names are so … bland. I suppose you may call me ...” he paused as if considering something, thinking of a name. “Devon.”

It was hard to read his inhuman features but he seemed pleased by her reactions. Her taste was pleasant but he could not peg it. Definitely not a human taste. A hand set upon a breast his fingers digging in lightly as his palm rubbed against her nipple.

“I mean just that, that you will be a pet for everyone. Guards, guests, other slaves.”
He shrugged. “You could have been exclusive to the Mistress, a rarity among the slaves. You would have been better off but the Mistress has decided on another role now.”

Whether the role would be offered again was something no one could say. His hand left her breast, a finger sweeping down her cheek, neck, breast and further before leaving the light.

“Keep telling yurself that.” When he appeared next to her again it was with a needle that he injected her with. He left her there only to return some time later, sticking his fingers within her tasting her on the fingers and trying another injection.

He did this a few times always leaving and returning, the injections doing nothing save for the latest when she felt some mild heat swimming through her. The barest arousal as either the combination of drugs had been beginning to work or he found something that affected her better.

When he tasted her the next time he commented. “Now we are getting closer.” The next shot did it, generating a full fledged arousal to the point that when he returned he did not have to taste her to know that was the one.

“I've told the Mistress to get more then these human based chemicals. Good for you, huh? It makes what happens next easier to deal with.” He injected her with even more of that drug and left once more. Only this time she could hear a door being raised, a cage in the darkness behind her where she could hear a low growl before something heavy moved toward her.

When it got close it stopped, something slimy coursing over her shoulder, some form of tentacle that made it's way along her shoulder creeping up her neck and making a path toward her lips where it forced it's way into her mouth if it had to.

Other tentacles appeared at her sides going to her breasts and playing with her as she could see other tentacles moving along the floor in front of her.

The largest lifted up and shot straight for her sex plunging in with one sudden thrust as it eagerly danced inside her.

Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:21 pm

"D-Devon?" Diva said in confusion as her soft violet eyes struggled to focus on the strange alien being torturing her. Feeling Devons hands tease her as he rubbed his fingers agiest her damp sex while at the same time using his fingers to gently stroke her sore nipples as he managed to arouse her slightly. Divas features casting a crimson glow as she blushed, struggling to not make a sound as he continued to molest her and explain her new situation. "Ah! I-i... I'm not a pet!" Diva gasp in defiance, struggling to get away befor she felt Devon's teasing hand leave her suddenly, however it wasn't long befor Diva felt a faint pinch on her breast as she gazed down to see Devon's hand grasping a needle as he injected her with strange and unknown liquid.

Diva cried out as she tried to get away however bond to the chair there was little she could do to stop him as he injected her with the unknown, he did this several times as each time Devon seemed to test his work by teasing the poor knight as she struggled in the chair, feeling him stroke her pussy, rub her breast, however nothing seemed to gather the reaction he desired until the last injection he tried seemed to cause an effect. "AH! AHH!!!" Diva felt the pinch around the curve of her breast as the effects hit her suddenly and with out warning, full arousal as Devon would find her restlessly squirming in her seat, her nipples standing proudly erect, as nectar dripped of the edge of the chair from her drooling pussy as she jolted in her seat every few moments, gasping in heat. "AH!! S-Stop!! Ah! I-I... I cant!! Ah!' Diva gasped in heat, her thighs rubbing as she squirmed restlessly befor she felt another pinch on her breast as Devon once agin injected her with the unknown drug befor he once agin departed.... however this time Diva was surprised to hear the sound of chains rattling and a heavy cage door opening somewhere behind her.

"ah! N-no! No!!! NO!!!!" Frantically Diva cried as tried to look back to see what was soon coming to meet her, however in the darkness and the direction she could not get a clear vision befor she felt a slimy appendage slide over her shoulder forcing her to shiver in surprise disgust befor it creeped up her neck and around her throat, rubbing along her chin befor Diva gasp at the sensation of another tendril appearing around her swollen breast, looping around her sore and aching orb befor the slimy tendril at her lips took advantage of her gasp to suddenly plunge its length deeply into her mouth as Diva rolled her head back and let out a muffled scream. "MAHHHUHMMMM!" Diva let out as her body jumped and jolted in her seat befor a new and playful tendril found a place to call home as Diva felt it suddenly crash in between her legs and turn her stomic a it buried its self deeply into her hot, wet, and ready pussy as it happily twisted and writhed in side of her as Diva trashed and bucked her hips in her seat.

Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:41 am

“And your refusal in being a pet is what landed you here.”

When the right combination was finally reached Diva discovered that she was not alone in that room. Whatever the creature was it remained behind her. Thick tentacles filled her mouth and pussy thrusting away at her while smaller ones rubbed her breast and another her clit.

Others wrapped about her arms and legs brushing against them as well as her flanks. After a bit the creature attempted to pull her and the chair back. She discovered that the chair was bolted to the ground then and while the creature was strong enough to rip the chair from the ground she heard a shrill scream of pain when those tentacles retreated from her from the same effect she felt as an electrical charge shot through the seat.

A second or two felt like an eternity. The charge could kill if applied for longer as it coursed through her body from the seat itself. Her ass and back took most of the numbing charge. The creature was getting too greedy not content with getting her off with those tentacles. Whatever it was it had to be too big to fit into the room.

She heard the door come back down too. Not long after Devon returned with a towel cleaning up some of the mess and pressing it up against her pussy a few times. He then injected her again.

“I see you've made a new friend. Of course there are several others that wish to be your friend. And now that I've found the right drug … I wonder just how effective it will be on the other. But the chair is occupied so I would have to bring you back before I could check.”

He began rubbing on her breast, then licked that nipple. While he did so his hand rubbed along her slit nice and slow before that finger disappeared inside her pressed in then was soon joined by a second as he fingered her, searching out those places that would set her off.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:30 am

The tendrils where everywhere, she felt them all over, in her mouth, in her pussy, her ass, even smaller tendrils coiled around her breasts and slit tugging her nipples and special pearl as it violently fucked right there, right then as she was strapped to a metal seat in the darkness. It was painful, she felt it tugging agiest her, she felt it pulling and trying to ripp the seat from the ground, or worse rip her from the seat despite her limps being shackled to the arms rests and legs of the seat she was forced to be raped. lucky Diva was spared that horror of it pulling her into its lair as the seat was strongly bolted to the floor of the chamber as it instead pulled on her untill her ankels and wrists were hurting, the poor knight screaming in fear and pain, feeling as tho the beast would dismember her arms and legs befor she felt the sudden charge release just below her.

Divas eyes wildly opened in agony as she felt the sudden surge of electrical current burst out from the chair under her, feel it surge up through her ass and back and outwards striking the creature in a bright flash of illumination as she flailed and rigidly bucked her hips in involuntary spasms screaming as tendrils retched out from her body just as she was forced to the brink of release. The knights orgasmic jucies splash out from her violated pussy and around that tendril as it powerfully yanked out of her splashing her nectar around the room befor it retreated back into its cage befor the chair shut off its torture leaving Diva spent and heavily panting slumped over in the chair.

Diva was fried, her body twitching as she spasmed in a weak sight of delight for the cruel dungeon master who soon returned to the chamber. Diva didn't even notice his return as she was hardly coherent, even as he took a towel to her sweat glistening body and cleaned her up she didn't very much take notice to his presence until he pressed the towel to her sex and injected her again as she let out a weak gasp of pain and rolled her neck forward befor her glossy eyes slowly focused back on her cruel company as the new drug began to slowly take its effect.

"Uh... S-several...m-more..." Diva repeated with gasp, her tired wary body aching in pain as she weakly shook her head and again gasped as she felt his hand rub over her breast befor he leaned down and licked a sore aching peak. Meanwhile she felt his other hand slide down over her inner thigh as he stroked her abused clit slowly, teasing her sore aroused body befor gently pressing his finger tips in side her forcing her to grit her teeth and let out as growling moan. "Ah! N-no! Uah... N-no... D-dont do it to her... AH! I-i'll .... Ill do it! AH!! l-leave her alone...AH! PLEASE!!!" Diva gasped out weakly, struggling to protect Myra from this cruel fate befor Devon discovered what made Diva tick as his two finger tips stroked over her g-spot as Diva in a fit of passion bucked her hips and rolled back her head in a resounding moan that filled the chamber. AHH!! G-GOD OZATOL!!! Diva cried out her deity's name as Devon played the poor pet knight.

Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:17 am

“Interesting,” he drew his fingers from her suckling on them ad he gathered up that rich taste. “I doubt she will be so foolish as to turn down the Mistresses offer since you past up on it.”

He did not elaborate on that lifting her chin up with a hand as he peered into her eyes. She was left there until the guards arrived to get her.

This time her neck was fitted with a metallic collar before she was unstrapped. Arms forced behind her and secured in restraints. There was less fighting this time, that latest collar delivering a nasty shock at the press of a button on a remote one carried.

The pain collar made it easier to deal with her and they brought her to a larger room joined by Devon. There were several cages set into the wall, each with some strange creature. Some looked humanoid, others appeared to be little more than masses of tentacles compressed into a large ball.

Some of the creatures where animal-like but a particular malice shone in their eyes as they watched her. Intelligent beings. “Welcome to the menagerie. See, you have a use.”

Brought to the center of the room that pain collar was used again as they got her out of her restraints and into the two wrist chains that were shackled to the floor.

“Who to choose? I don't suppose you have a favorite?” Devon looked toward her then produced a remote of his own, hit a button and departed with the guards. She heard the door shut sealing her into the room as she noticed lights flashing on and off above the cells.

First the lights were going fast then began to slow. She noticed soon that there was only a single light that danced on and off as it rapidly flowed from one digit to the next. She noticed it better as that light began to slow just as the ball in a roulette wheel became more visible as it slowed.

Then with a beep the light stopped at one cell. There was a clicking sound before the gate there began to open letting out whatever was within.

There was a long pause, whatever was there was deep in the cell then got to moving toward the exit. A large gray slug-like creature came forth. A trail of slime followed in it's wake and two eyes on eye stalks gazed at her for a moment then it came toward her, tentacles jutting out from it's sides touching and prodding her as if to make certain she was real, then nudging her harder as it came towards her spewing forth a vile gray sludge on her that those tentacles began painting her body with as it prepped her for what was to come.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:11 am

Devon teased her, played with her like she was some kind of common object befor he pulled back his finger allowing Diva to hunch forward in her seat and pant heavily as she was almost forced to cumm. Devon was cruel enough to not allow her release befor he reached out and lifted her chin and force her to peer up into his eyes. Neither said a word yet their eyes did the most talking as Diva showed her anger and glared at him befor he pulled away and left. Diva didnt care what he did to her, however if he harmed Myra and forced her into this state then she would find away to make him pay, she swore a silent oath befor the guards came to take here away.

Diva didnt fight them as they entered the chamber, she was sure they were here to fuck however she was suprised to find out they were not given such freedom to take her as instead they fitted a large heavy metallic collar around her neck befor testing its function and delivering a nasty shock into her already sore and aching body with a press of a button. Diva screamed in agony as they tested the collar for fun. The guards taking joy in watching her suffer as they held down the button for several moments befor stopping, leaving Diva steaming husk as she limply hung in her seat barley conscious after they playtime as they unbound her with out a fuse and hauled her off to the next chamber as they roughly handled her naked sweaty body with their strong hands, dumping her in the center of next large room where Devon stud waiting for her.

The next chamber must have been a holding pen for various creatures as cages and cells set the walls of the room. Cages containing various creatures of sizes, shapes, and forms, as the guards hauled Diva into the center of the room and dumped her limp body into the center and proceed to press the body, shocking her further as she spasmed and cried in agony on the floor befor they restrained her wrists to short shackles on the ground preventing her from leaving the center of the room like some kinda of sacrifice. Slowly Diva tried to gather her sense, the shocks wrecking her sight and hearing as she struggled to focus on Devon who was cruelly looming over her as he spoke some words that only echoed between her ears as she struggled to sit up, however by this point Devon was already leaving he room and a cage door was slowly opening as a random creature was picked for a lottery.

"n-no.... No!!! No!!!.... W-who!!! No!! LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!!!" Divas cried as her eyes went wide as she slowly realized her situation and struggled to her knees, the binds making movement difficult as she tugged and pulled on her shackles desperately befor the first cage opened releasing the first monster Diva would have the pleasure to meet. "S-stay back!!! Ah!! STAY BACK!!!!" Diva shouted as the large slug like creature rolled out of its cage and menacingly slow came forth twords her leaving a trail of slime in its wake as it locked onto her with its two fleshy eye stocks. Slowly it came twords her as Diva in her desperate means of escape tugged and pulled on her bounds to escape however it was far to late as the Slug reached out with a tendril once it was close enough and lathered a slimy touch over her cheek as it nudged ageist her roughly, almost unsure if she were real befor it spewed a thick sludge over her naked body in a violent cascade as Diva let out a scream of surprise and recoiled back in disgust. "Ahh!! W-what is this!!!" Diva cried, her eyes closed shut as she was drenched in its slime as she shivered in disgust befor she felt tendrils the creature possessed begin to reach out and paint her body in its nasty disgusting slime, covering her head to toe as she cried and scream. "AH! S-Stop!! Stop!!!"

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 am

Either it did not understand her or did not care to listen. It only responded by painting her body with that residue. The only plus was that the slime made it a bit easier to tug at her restraints in an effort to slip her hands free. The slug did not realize this or did not care.

She was left to struggle before it. Before long she could feel a tingling sensation rising up from the slime. What further effect it had was unknown at least for now. A tentacle used the delay to press past her lips, her struggles useless in preventing it from advancing inside her throat.

Immediately she could feel something drizzling down her throat much like precum. Other tentacles coiled around her breasts virtually yanking them off as they alternated between squeezing and pulling the slime encrusted members. Others still wrapped over her thighs stroking along them.

The slime began kicking in causing the coated regions to feel more pleasure or pain as the case may be while the stuff that flowed into her belly took longer to activate.

The tentacles on her legs struggled with getting her from a kneeling position to a sitting one thwarted by the chains that held her down. It ended up snapping the chains in frustration as it sat her back holding her legs apart as it's mass began to slide over her lower half. That path of slime it left coated her in addition to the stuff that was already there.

A mass extended from the slug, thick and larger than her body was tall. Naturally it would not all fit and it had to compress itself down to press inside her stretching her out to full capacity at that stage. It pressed in deep but was hardly part way inside her.

Her arms free there was little she could do with them or the chains that dangled from her wrists. The thing was impervious to her blows as strong as she was it's very nature made impacts all but useless. She was better served scratching at it but it's slimy nature made the task difficult at best.

Blasting her full of cum when it finished a good deal of time later with her the slime in her belly was finally kicking in. It must have acted differently to her species, it didn't make much sense that she would begin to feel invigorated unless …

There was another round. Then another. After the third time she heard a beep and could see lights flashing above the cages again as another cage was randomly going to be selected. With any luck it may have been the same cage as lights still flashed over the open one but that was just as likely as getting 00 in roulette ...

Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 pm

"AUGH!!!! L-LISTEN!!! S-STOP!!! STOP IT!!!" Diva cried in disgust and frustrations, forced to feel the strange slug like creature gently molesting her after spraying its goop all over her. Thick, slimy, and disgusting feeling, Diva could not help but chill and shiver in disgust befor she felt it stroke its slime covered tendrils over her soft skin forcing her to jerk away as she tugged ageist her chains and move away. "D-DONT TOUCH ME!!!! AH!!! D-DONT TOU-UGh...UCKGH!!!!' Diva screamed in its direction, shouting at it to get away befor her voice was abruptly cut off by the creature who took the advantage of her shouts to forcibly jam a thick log of alien meat into her mouth and down her throat in one rough thrust forcing Diva to loudly gag as her head snapped back. Divas head and body flailed in panic as she loudly squealed muffled cries around the creatures tentacle as it began to rapidly thrust into her face, pressing past her lips with a quick tempo of muffled gasps and lewd slurping as she soon tasted the bitter tang of pre-cum.

"MGH!! Guh!!! MUH!!!!" Diva cried befor she rigidly arched her entire body once the sensation of more tendrils assailed her sensitive skin, feeling tendrils coiling around her breasts and thighs stroking gently at first befor that sensation quickly changed to rough yanking and tugging as it pulled on her sore aching nipples forcing her to scream and thrash in a more alluring desperate display to escape the zoo. It wasn't long as the same tugging found its way to her clit as the creature found her special pearl and coiling a thin tendril around the senstive nub giving it a good yank forcing the sweetest reaction from the knight as there was suddenly a high pitched cry and she suddenly went still with pleasure as it found a point of her body that made her tick as it only got worse the more her body began to tingle and sensitive.

The sensations around Diva got more and more intense as time moved on, feeling it stroke ageist her, yanking on her tits and her clit, while fucking her face with rough brutal thrusts only forced Divas heart to race, her body to tremble, and her muscles to tenses and relax over and over as the creature fucked her like a living sex toy chained to the floor as it wasnt long befor she was forced to the edge and pushed into a sea of bliss as the creature brought her to orgasmic pleasure in the sickest way possible that made the knight scream in shame and embarrassment as she came, her orgasm only spurred the creature on as Diva was soon forced to endure its wrath as it shattered her chains and pulled her legs forward so it could push her down, spread her legs, and mount her once it slowly slithered over her body using its weight to pin her to the floor as Diva screamed in struggled ageist it all the while, however there was little she could do with her arms still hand cuffed behind her back as she soon felt the mass press agiest her sex forcing her eyes to go wide.

Shaking her head side to side Diva felt the creatures massive member press ageist her befor she winced feeling it slowly press inside stretching her pussy wide open slowly and fully. Silently Diva screamed around the tendril mass in her mouth asthe creature forced its self inside her quivering depths one way or another, reaching far and deep it reached her cervix , yet not satisfied until she was completely impaled on its length pushed even deeper as Diva's lips began to foam and her body jerked and contorted in an effort to escape as the creature broke its way into her womb with the largest thing yet....

Diva released another rush of orgasmic bliss as the slug bottomed out into somewhere inside her, her body twitching as her lips dripped saliva and gasped around the tendrils fucking her mouth as her body struggled to accept the creatures sheer size and girth befor she came a third time once the creature began to move and blast her full of its cum, swelling her belly as her legs kicked due to the sensation of her climaxing a forth and fifth time again as the creature forced her to rapidly reach her sexual limits and beyond befor Diva jumped and her eyes flicked around as she bounced and jerked on alien cock, startled by the sound of a loud beep, however busy with fucking Diva knew what the sound ment and her features twisted with dread as a new cell door was opening and another alien creature was soon going to join in......

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:29 am

Lucky for her by the time the next cell was opening the slug had finished with her and retreated. But the shadow of the latest creature draped over her, a simian similar to a gorilla grabbed her by the hair forcing her up to her knees.

The member that was thrust in her face smelled of sex and even glistened with cum, the thing was beating off while it watched and now could touch her. That member long and thinner, not as semi solid as the slug it pressed that member between her lips fucking her mouth while gripping her by the hair at the back of her head.

It did not show any restraint either not caring if she was gagging or having a hard time with matters. Before it even began to throb the roulette wheel of lights began again. This time the massive pink humanoid grasped her shackled arms giving her ass a rough swat before smacking her ass cheeks with the thick member.

This creature reached around her squeezing down on her belly to force some of that cream out of her to lubricate his cock before forcing it against her backside struggling to press it in to that tight hole. More beeps, even more creatures joined in some bizarre, some humanoids but all with a degree of intelligence. Each took their turn or turns seeing that some had unusual appetites. Starved for attention like this Diva had to endure them well after her body gave out.

Taken from that room in an unconscious state she was cleaned up and returned to the room of slaves allowed to rest for the time being. Myra had still been gone when she got back and it wasn't until she woke the following day that Myra would be there. The bulk of the other slaves were already involved in an orgy or past out.

“Mistress Alicia mentioned seeing you again today. How are you holding up?”

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next