View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
“I'm-I'm fine ...” Myra gasped then grinned in response shifting so she was resting on her knees. “She's insatiable b-but she knows that we need rest. I never thought I would find someone so, so insatiable in the galaxy.”

Not just from this encounter but by others both with Alicia and her guards since Myra had suffered more (at least in her presence) against the Undine. This time at least there had been no signs of torture or other abuse.

When Myra recovered after regulating her breathing. “All this is a game to her. It's easier just to give for the time being until we have a chance to get out of here.” She lowered her voice.

“Play along. There are limits to her powers. At first I thought that they were continuous or required eye contact but she can only make sexual commands I think. How many guards have you seen? Have you figured out where we even are yet?”

She got up with a bit of help, blue eyes flicked around the room as if searching for some kind of clue before returning to her. “I'm pretty sure I can deal with a few guards. I won't know until it's time too, however.”

For the moment they had been alone able to recuperate a little. A hand skimming against her cheek softly as she spoke to her, a faint smile on her lips. “We'll get out of this.”

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:35 am

Diva was relived to see that her friend was alright as she helped Myra to her knees. "Thank goodness your well... I was worried they subjected you to the same torture...." Diva smiled as she took Myras hand as it came to caress her cheek. "You have learned more then I have.... They have kept me on a very short leash, I cant seem to get around with out drawing attention or being taken to the side for..... a session... or two..." Diva said as she blushed and looked away, not warning the say what theses slaves have done to her, however Diva was sure that Myra already knew. " I consider Alicia to be far better then the sadist... however not by much...." Diva said as she looked to her friend then slowly looked around the room at all the discarded clothes scattered about. "We should.... try to find our things and rest... this might be the only time we get to sleep with out.... being harassed by Alicia or the guards..." Diva said as turned and crawled over to some clothes as she began to search for her discarded panties.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:46 am

Myra understood what Diva did not say. She gave her response a bit of thought before adding to it. “I have never seen more than four guards at a single time but that isn't saying much. They come to the main room we were being kept in lots of two, sometimes four. I have seen some in the halls posted in areas.

“I have not yet seen a place that has a ship. Of course if there was one here I'm willing to bet it's off one of those restricted areas. There are two, maybe three of them that I've seen so far.”

Surprisingly Myra actually went for her clothes too dressing rather then pressing on. If she could then Diva must have changed her mind with her words. “I don't think the Mistress is alive, either. Not really alive. There was a room with all these spare parts that I was able to get a look at.

“Since I can control liquids I was able to examine these parts thoroughly without removing them from the jars they were in. As far as I can tell they are prosthetics. I think she might be a machine or cyborg. I didn't see any spare heads but I've seen pretty much everything else in various shades and species.”

That was a matter for another time. She shared the bed with Diva and for the night they had not been disturbed. Come morning they were taken to the same room Diva had met Alicia in. Only thing was that this time the two ate alone barring the servants that brought food into them and the lone guard near the door that was to watch them.

By the time that they finished that scientist arrived pleased to see Diva, grinning at her.

“Myra, it is your turn to serve my menagerie today. We will give your friend a brake and allow her to consider being the Mistresses pet.”
He announced still grinning.

It was just him and the lone guard right now that appeared to be threats. Two servants had been clearing away breakfast, other slaves that appeared nonthreatening. The guard, however, had been alert paying close attention to the pair.

Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:20 am

"Uh.... yeah...." Diva blushed as she knew Myra had the thought in her mind. Diva didn't hate that her friend was so.... out going... however it was still awkward at times knowing her friend was attracted to her in such a lustful way. However as Diva was searching for her clothes she was surprised that her friend didn't take advantage of the situation and have more fun as Diva was able to get dressed with out first playing with Myra for a change. It was awful to admit Diva was getting use to being a plaything, however at the same time it was a relief as Diva gathered her things, slipped on her panties, pulled up her skirt and buttoned her blouse. Myra did the same as the too spoke as they both slowly got dressed.

"I havent had the luxury. Every moment I spend conscious in this place as been completely consumed by their lust.... " Diva blushed as she gently sat down at the side of the bed. "However they always seem to grab me in groups of two.... they likely know my strength and hoe to keep me under control by out numbering me." Diva shamefully admitted as she clasped her hands together on her lap. "I saw this room, she told me she could be anything she wished to be.... she even displayed this by replacing a hand in front of me... Alive is a subjective term.... I don't believe she is a normal being, I have fought many beings of necrotic origin, as well as automatons of many scales, she is something else entirely... I think we should wait for now.... being to hasty in a situation like this could only end up harming the both of us.... I can take their punishment and I can take ours for you... but Im more concerned about you then my self..." Diva blushed and admitted. "So long as I can keep you safe then I choose to stay here with you as long as possible. The more information you gather the better. Besides.... I think she knows.... Myra... I think she was inside my head...or can take memories... " Diva said with a nervous tone, not wishing to put her friend in harms way.

Diva and Myra both decided to leave it alone for now as they both shared a bed and the night together. Neither of them had the energy to see to the other. Diva wanted to in away, however at the same time she was a bit tired as instead Diva cuddled her friend for the night, holding Myra close as they slept. Came morning the pair were greeted by guards who quickly got them out of bed and hurried them off to dinning hall where Diva first met Alicia. In Fact the guards were in such a hurry that Myra and Diva didn't have the time to get dressed as both were hurried out of the room in what they slept in, in Diva's case she was only wearing her soft white panties and the shirt blouse, while Myra was dressed in what ever she slept in as they where forced out so quickly

Diva and Myra were taken there and feed. They were aloud to eat with a single guard to watch them. Diva in the exciment looked around and got a quick idea of her surroundings, noticing the relaxed security, now a fewer number of guards watching them, something was wrong, befor they were always in groups of two for just the knight alone, now just one? This was a trap, Diva sensed it as she flicked her eyes to the guard who checked the pair out in their sleeping clothes, this was a trap, some one was testing them and Diva had a idea on who it was.

"Dont do anything.... I dont like this.... it is a trick... security is low... their testing us... play along for now..." Diva whispered softly to her friend be for she continued to eat and by the time they finished the door to the chamber opened and in came a familiar face that Diva recognized. It was that damned doctor as Diva felt the chill go down her spin as he smiled at her befor looking to her friend Myra.

"No!..." Diva suddenly objected as the scientist called for Myra to be the subject today as Diva took a step to get in stand between Myra and the scientist. "Uhm... I mean... No... I-I can do it...." Diva said with a nervous scoff as she cleared her throat. "I-I want to do it.." Diva blushed gritting her teeth averted her eyes to the floor. " I-If... if mu going to be my mistresses pet then..... then I should learn best learn how to act like one..." Diva said with a nervous crack of her voice as she hoped that the scientist would take the bait and take her instead.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:22 am

“She can't read minds, not really though I know what you mean. She can only view the past from what I observed. She only ever brings up past sexual stuff. At least that is what I've discovered so far.” Myra explained.

For now it was best to take their time and learn what they could. Chances were good that they would only get one shot at this after all.

Come morning she too noted the lack of security. They had half the guards yet there were twice as many of them. The lone guard watching as they ate interrupted only by the presence of the latest arrival that she had not recognized. Diva jumped to her defense and she stood as well taking Diva by the arm.

“It's OK, Diva.” That reptilian alien viewed both of them then grinned after a moment.

“You'll need your strength. Eat.”

Once she had finished other guards arrived separating the two. Two guards and the scientist had been with her while the lone guard already present followed after Myra. Myra pleading to deaf ears not to be split up but that wasn't to be.

Back in the menagerie Diva was first stripped and chained by the wrists to the floor in a standing position. The manacles were already repaired and the room cleaned. Already aliens of all sorts had moved to the edge of their cages eager to get out once again.

The guards departed once she was chained and the scientist moved behind her doing something. He spoke over her shoulder a moment later. “It looks as if you already have fans. Let's give them a bit of a show. Now hold this.”

He stuffed a dildo half way inside her. She would quickly realize that it was so much more as it buzzed with a life all it's own. It was warm too and lubed up with a gel making it hard to grip. Fortunately it had girth so it did not slip much at least not yet.

“You like games? Don't you? This one is nice and simple. Don't let that dick hit the floor. At least it has simple enough rules. I'll check back on you in an hour.”

He gave her ass a hard slap after that before he prepared to leave.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 am

Diva looked to her dear friend as she protested agiest the knights desire to take her place as she stepped forward to be the zoos toy for today. The twisted scientists grin showed that her courage was accepted as he ordered Diva to fallow him afther she finished eating. It was hard for Diva to go, hearing Myra scream was difficult to accept however the knight knew she was doing this for her friend and lover so she didnt have to endure such things her self.

Taken away and stripped of what little clothes she had, Diva was chained in the center of the room. Her arms cuffed tightly behind her back as well as to the floor as she was forced to stand naked infront of countless leering eyes of alien beasts that have tasted her body once before. Their lustful'stares peaking through the bars of their cages as Diva blushed nervously and lowered her head.

"... t-this is humiliating..." Diva said to her self, hating her treatment as the public slave pet. Diva's heart skipped a beat as she heard the voice of the scientist behind her, forcing Diva to look as he whispered into her ear.

"S-show?.. uh..H-hold wh-ah.. Ahhwhh!!" Diva said nervously before she was cut of mid sentence by the scientists sudden roughness as she felt him reach around her body, gliding a hand down to teasing her clit as he spread her thighs and legs and in one quick thrust jammed a long thick rubber dildo into the knights less then ready pussy. "AUAH!! PHAHH!!" Diva let out a shouting moan as her body shuttered due to the sudden penetration, feeling the toy bore deeply as it knocked agiest her cervix befor the twisted scientist ask if she liked games then stated the one he wished to play as he let the toy go allowing it to remain inside Divas tight passage as her vagina muscles struggled to clench around the large toy."AH! UH! N-NO!! Y-YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! AH! Diva cried as her legs trembled.

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:58 am

The scientist did just that making her use her muscles to hold that toy in place. Cramps eventually would form by holding that thing inside her and eager eyes watched her from the cages waiting to witness her fail, wanting to be released to have a go at her.

When the scientist returned he was surprised to find her still gripping the toy. But he did not worry about the matter rubbing oil all over her skin, causing it to glisten and appeal to the captured menagerie. Hands played with her breasts while thumbs traced against her nipples until they were nice and stiff.

“You didn't drop it yet? I'm impressed. You win this round. As a reward I won't make you run the gauntlet again. Instead you can choose anything in this room to please you. I can't send you back to the Mistress without a new experience for her to sample. How about that one there? Or that one? There are a few cages that didn't get triggered last time and a couple of new faces that had been recently acquired.

“I doubt that the Mistress has already seen everything from the other day. Even so there are some fresh faces here like that plant alien over there. Yes maybe it will do.”
He reviewed the enormous selection of alien slaves here.

“Who will it be?”

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:13 am

"P-PLEASE!!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE!!! AHH!! T-TAKE IT OUT!!! N-NOO!!!' Diva cried as the scientist pressed the toy into her less then ready pussy. The disgusting man jamming the long thick dildo into the knight as Diva in her surprise trembled, chills running up and down her spin as he pressed it in only part way, almost half of the toys length was dangling outside her tight passage as she struggled to clench her muscles around the invading foreign object before he switched on the devices highest setting and let go and back away to admire his work with a sick twisted grin on his face.

Phaw!! Ah! AH!! AUH!!! I-ITS!! AH!!"" Diva cried as she twisted and writhed in her bondage, the device hummed relentlessly as she shook and swayed her hips from side to side as the twisted man would notice the dildo slide ever so lightly out, however by some miracle Diva and her her vaginal muscles clenching around the dildo and held it in despite is rapid vibrations forcing Diva to clinched her teeth in sheer determination as she was forced to endure the next hour playing this sick game as the beasts in their cages watched and roared eagerly waiting for her to drop the toy.

-----

The scientist would return an hour later as he would hear the soft gasping pants and the jingle jangle of chains from behind the door befor he entered the chamber to find Diva was not only still standing, but the toy was by some miracle still lodged deep in her sex, it was slick and dripping with her sexual fluids and had slipped further loose over the last hour, however it was still inside as Diva stude above, her legs parted and her hips quivering above a puddle of her juices as she heavily panted and gasped with a pained look of exhaustion plastered on her cute and erotically tortured face. Dive spent the last hour holding back mutiple orgams, and climaxes, she was hurting, her heart on rapid fire as she was to busy concentrating that she didn't even notice the scientist enter to chamber, not until she felt hands rubbing about her body forcing the the violet haired knight to jump in surprise as she struggled to see who or what was behind her.

"!*Huff*!....Ah h-help me...!*Huff*!.... ahh.... t-take it out! P-please!! I-Im going too....Cum... *huff* P-please t-take it out! PLEASE!!!" Diva cried as she reared her head back as she felt the scientists hands playing with her breasts, teasing her sore stiff nipples as she was struggling not to cumm, drop the toy, then loose the game. Diva hearing him speak, the words he spoke barley registering as she in her heat rolled her head forward and moaned, her face twisting in erotic agony as her muscles spasmed as the toy inside her continued to hum. "i-i dont care!!
JUST TAKE IT OUT!!! YOU DO IT NOW!!! P-PLEASE! AHH!!!! I-IM GOING TO CUM!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!
Diva begged as she reared her head back to look at the scientists with cute flushed cheeks and tear watering eyes. "D-Do what ever you want!! !*huff.. huff*! J-just t-take it out!!! PLEASE!!!" Diva cried as she was on the verge of breaking.

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:07 am

“Begging and demanding at the same time. Not the best way to ask for favors.” The reptilian scientist grinned as she looked back at him. “The game is already over, you have won.”

Still he played with her a little more but it wasn't for long before he pulled that toy out of her most of the way. When it was just about the part her he pressed it in most of the way not caring if she did cum or not. Only then did he draw it out of her completely dropping it to the floor.

“You must be nice and tight not to have dropped that toy.” A hand slapped an ass cheek while fingers rubbed up and down her wet snatch. It wasn't long before two of them pierced her shallowly as if attempting to discern if that was the case or if she had incredible control of those muscles which more or less amounted to the same thing.

“Forgoing your reward? Hm, what would Mistress Alicia prefer best?” He looked to the cages from over her shoulder. “Last chance. Going once. Going twice ...”

If she did not pick he would leave it up to chance triggering the gauntlet effect just once. Each creature furious fighting against their cages not to waste a second should their cage unlock.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:58 am

" *!!huff!!* PLEASE!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP PAHAHGH!!!!!!! *Gasp*" Diva cried, her cute flushed face twisting in pure pleasure, struggling to hold back her orgasm as the scientist would feel her body trembling under the strain, almost like a dam would burst. Divas heart would skip as she felt the twisted alien man reach below her and grip the dildo rattling inside her passage before Diva in her torture would begin thrashing as she felt him slowly drag the toy out of her, the bumpy ridges rubbing ageist her smooth inner walls as Diva couldn't help but letting out a loud crying gasp as she struggled to endure it, only when she felt the smooth tip sliding free did Diva relax in her binds, gasping heavily as finally... it was over.... however the scientist was cruel...

Suddenly Diva's cute face lite up in rapture as her violet eyes shot open in sheer shock as the scientist with out warning or care jammed the dildo back up into her drolling passage as he would feel her body quake, as her abdomen trembled at the sudden forced entry and just like that crumbled into a thousand pieces. "NO!!! ANAHAAAAHAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" Diva screamed as she fell the thick studded toy plow back into her sex as he pressed it into the hilt, the length pressing beyond her cervix as it bottomed out into her womb as Diva gagged as if the air was kicked from her lungs. The gates broken as Diva reared her head back and with a scream of defeat came as a full hour of the knights pent up release came rushing out of her sex like a raging waterfall, drenching the scientists hand and sleeve as Diva came harder then she ever has before, her nectar splashing to the floor below her as the knight rigidly rode out her almost 30 second long orgasm befor she went limp, falling to the floor if not for the scientists who caught her.

"Muh!" Diva gasped as she felt a sharp hand slap her ass before feeling a hand rub down her still dripping sex, forcing her to shiver so soon afther her orgasm as she was still recovering from her own after shock as she reared her head back and gasped heavily, her muscles aching, her body shivering as she wasn't even given a moment to recover. "S-stop this.... p-please.... ... j-just do it... *gasp*..." Diva begged as she was light headed and aching from abuse, however the scientist was expecting a answer from her as she clinched her teeth and held back her tears. "S-stop this.... I-I... I choose......" Diva stalled as she took a deep breath and glared at the scientist. Her eyes tearing as she closed them and looked away in defeat. "..y-you... you do it....." Diva gasped, hoping her choice was acceptable as she looked away in shame. "P-please.... y-you do it...."

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:06 am

“Me?” The scientist was taken back as if expecting her to choose one of the imprisoned. He then chuckled. “The Mistress would think that experience tame. Still it was my fault for not specifying. I suppose if I make things interesting. Wait here.”

Of course she wasn't going any where so she was able to catch her breath for a few minutes until he returned with a few things. Setting up a stand behind her he plopped a bag on it before returning to her.

Standing behind her he sucked and licked on her neck, which had to provide an oily taste. He did not stop as hands smoothly worked over her abdomen then breasts playing with her nipples until they were firm once more. Once they were he rounded her fixing them with nipple clamps.

Then he set a tiny hood over her clit that sucked against it as if it were a mouth. A grin spread over that reptilian face the moment a pair of his fingers pushed deeply inside her to get a better feel of her.

When his fingers vacated her he put on a display of opening a small jar and scooping out some olive slime. Again those fingers pressed firmly inside her and remained lodged deep inside. At first she thought his fingers were moving within her until they came away from her again and she could feel the slime inside her, touching her in intimate places as it moved about.

It was slow, at least at first. When the scientist applied a shock directly to her pussy the thing moved deeper with a great urgency to get away. It reversed direction when he shocked her belly. Back and forth it raced as she was shocked stopping wherever it was when there was no shocks. She could still feel it moving a bit when there were no shocks.

“Let's see just how deep I can get it to go." Her pussy had been shocked once more causing the slime to move away. He lifted up his taser shocking her just beneath where the slime collected.

It was growing inside her too. The near shocks causing it to grow for whatever reason or perhaps it was growing because of the nutrients it was absorbing out of her own moisture it was hard to say.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:43 pm

Diva nodded as the scientists ask. She did, she picked him, he was the nearest to her, and she had such a hard time thinking a moment ago that she wasn't in the right state of mind to really choose her fucked her, not that she wanted anyone to fuck her, so Diva made the simplest choice to her at the moment. This choice quickly came to be a use to her as she was given a moment to rest as the scientists was so excited he ran off the gather items to make this experience special. Diva had no idea what he had in mind, however she assumed it cant be much worse then what the creatures in those cages had planned for her. Either way Diva relaxed for the second and took steady deep breaths before the scientists returned.

The scientist worked behind her as Diva had no idea what her was doing, she simple waited since in her state she had no way to escape unless her "handler" let her loose from her bondage. Her arms still strapped behind her back and her neck chained to the floor Diva was unable to move much as she was forced to stand thanks to another chain hooking her to the ceiling preventing her from sitting down in her tired and exhausted state, not that she really wanted to sit in the pool that gathered at her feet as she was standing in her own sweet scented sexual liquid.

Diva was soon surprised by the sudden licked to her neck as the scientist sparked yet another cute reaction from the knight as she gasped sharply forcing her to roll her head to the side as she struggled to avoid him, however he was in control and simply held her still as he licked and sucked her neck befor he reached around as Diva felt smooth hands work over her abdomen, rubbing her gently as the scientists got excited to have such fun for once as the next thing Diva knew her modest breasts were being played with from behind as the scientists rolled her breasts before turning his attention twords her nipples, tugging and pulling them sharply forcing Diva to gasp and wince her flushed face in cute twists of pleasure he applied two toys he brought back with him.

-CLICK CLAK!!! CLICK CLAK!!!- Nipple clamps attached to her breasts as Diva's eyes darted open in shock, her jaw dropping in surprise pain as she sudden bucked her hips and upper body, her breasts bouncing in place, only causing the nipple clamps to pinch her sore tits harder then before as she moaned in forced pleasure. "AhhaAhhh!!" Diva gasped as she squirmed where she stud, her body in pain, yet at the same time pleasure, a mix of erotic torture as the scientists didnt let up and moved on with more toys he brought. Diva glaring down as she watched the scientists below her, pressing so kinda of device to her sex as it snuggle sucked into place be for he switch on the toy, allowing Diva to discover on her own what the device did as it hummed to live and just like that Divas face twisted into a new expression of rapture as she felt the phatom licks and sucks of the device mimicking a mouth eating her out as the scientists would see the knight sway, her hips bucking as she rigidly arched in her chains, squirm or in a way almost dancing.

AH! S-STOP! AHHA UH!! I-IT F-FEELS... AHHAAA!!!" Diva gasped, again she began to tremble, her body in heat as she struggled to endure the toys, and the torture, however she wasnt even to the best part yet as Diva was soon shown a jar of olive colored liquid as the scientists opened this jar, dipped his fingers inside and showed her again. Diva shaking and confused she watched nervously as the scientists didn't speak, he only acted as he moved to her and with out warning reached below her and shoved his entire hand into her pussy as Diva in that moment gagged at the sudden roughness, feeling as if the air was again kicked from her lungs Diva choffed and let out a cry of pain as the scientists pumped his hand in and out firmly before her stopped with his hand lodged deep inside her, almost living the knight off the floor as her legs kicked and flailed, her belly quivering as her teeth clinched. The scientist would feel Diva's vagina muscles clenching around his wrist befor in one pull he wreched his hand free from her and dropped her leg as Diva nearly came, huffing and puffing heavily after such a deep fisting befor Diva felt somthing odd happen.

"HuH!? Diva gasped as she glared down, she would notice her belly swell slightly, it was as if the mans hand was still lodged deep inside of her pussy, that was be for Diva noticed the scientists come at her with a taser and with out warning jammed it up ageist her pussy and ignite the metal prongs to deliver Diva a hard shock as he held it there. That shock traveled from Divas pussy and up her spine, zapping her very soul as her body went rigid at the sudden abuse! Diva felt the jolt slam into her, her face going blank! as her eyes rolled back to her head as her body spasmed and convulsed while she was screaming in serious pain. During all this the thing the scientists release inside of her sudden bored deep into her pussy, meeting her cervix where it stopped as the scientists pulled his taser gun away and admired his work as he watched the poor broken knights body shaking as after shocks of electricity roamed along her ignited skin before once again it happened and Diva screamed in terrible ecstasy, her body shuttering as a new electrical infused orgasm tore its way out of the knights soul and splashed out of her pussy, around the fake mouth and down her inner thighs only to collect on the floor with the rest of Diva's slutty nectar.

"N-no... No... s-stop.... s-stop... t-take it out... AH! D-dont do it agin AHh! I-its deep enough!! I-its deep AHAH!!" Diva begged, her body shuttering in pain, pleasure, and a mix of other feeling she had no idea how to accept, however her begging fell on deaf ears as she was once agin shocked by the taser as the scientists pressed his device to her pussy and forced her to endure yet another pain electrocution as the slime ball bass inside of her body struggled to escape the shocks by boring deeper into her body as it crowed passed her cervix and into the knights womb where it stayed for the moment, alwhile Diva was screaming and begging for it to stop as once again the knights body crumbled under this torture as Diva once agin reached the peak of what her body could take and she was tossed over the edge into a new ocean of orgasmic bliss that sparked a new chain of pent up releases that ripped out of her body all at once as Diva released a heavy flow of her nectar that poured almost a gallon of her scented juices to the floors her legs kicked and her hips bucked uncontrollably be for Diva lost her balance and slipped, the chain connected to the ceil lucky snapping as the knight fell the floor thrashing as she continued to orgasm again and again.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:51 am

“Stop? I'm just getting started. Besides none of them would stop.” He grinned at her and continued taking delight in her screams as he tended to her. Pain and pleasure battled against one another.

By the looks of it her body had been reacting nicely despite how rough he had been with it so far. He grinned deliberately mishearing her words. “Don't stop? As you wish.” Again he used that taser.

He even got that slime into her womb slowly drawing that taser up her body and watching as that slime rushed away from the shocks going deeper and deeper. Her womb showing signs that she had been in the early stages of pregnancy he had only stopped because the chain broke and she fell.

From where he stood he grinned down at her, that hood still sucking and stimulating her clit as he closed in, hands parting her thighs as his knees grew damp from the pool of her releases. His tongue snaking about her labia for a long moment or two then he pushed in, that tongue racing inside her.

Then he shocked her belly the slime there retreating back the way it came only to reverse direction before too long when she was shocked again forcing the slime back to her womb.

Pulling away from her he grinned as he pulled back to his knees. “Don't think I'm finished with you already. Pass out and I'll leave you to them. Now, that your pussy's occupied let's see about seeing to those other holes.”

He placed a ball gag on her then flipped her over on that damp floor. Rough hands spanking her ass and alternating between rubbing it. Soon her ass had been filled with a well lubricated dildo that hummed with a life all it's own.

It pressed in like a machine taking her deeply. The scientist rubbing a shoulder while yanking her head back by the hair. “Now unless there are any objections let's see if you can take two back there at the same time.”

He attempted just that freeing himself his meaty member rubbed against her ass first then had been placed against her ass seeking a way inside with that toy. The gag made it so she could not have protested very not that he would have listened to her if she had.

His hot meaty cock joined the toy there. One pushing in as the other drew out as each struggled against one another. While the slime stopped moving she felt it throb within her and felt those shocks now falling upon her back and ass now.

Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:53 am

The chain broke and Diva feel, slipping into her own orgasmic juices only to have yet another orgasm only moments after hitting the ground. The slime in side of her, moving back and forth with a mind of its own stimulated her g-spot and touched deeper then any creature has yet to have touch, Diva felt it twisting, turning, writhing, inside of her womb as the mad doctor shocked her agin, and agin, and agin, forcing the slime to react violently and grow with in her forcing her belly to bulge as if she was already carrying.

"Eh! S-STOP! AHH!! S-STOP!!!" Diva repeated frantically, violet eyes wide as her teeth chattering in over stimulated bliss, awhile her pussy gushed out yet another orgasm that splashed over the mad doctors shoes while his insidious toy continued to lick and nibble her ever exposed sex. It was almost like another person was here eating her out during while the Doctor molested her into the now sticky floor. "DEAR!! O-OZATOL!!!!AHHHHH!!!! Diva screamed as she came agin, her sex squirting more of her sweet release as she was flipped over. The Mad doctor seeing first hand the look of sheer orgasmic agony on her face as the knight's body trembled in what one could considering the ultimate look of pleasure and defeat as the doctor keeled down and parted her shaking and quivering thighs.

Looking over her, the doctor would see her abdomen shaking, her legs trembling as her hands weakly clawed and pawed at the ground as if she was struggling to escape the hell she was in, however this only brought forth another shock as she was striked in the belly with his taser, the doctor shocking her yet again as the slime went berserk! Divas belly actually bulging out in numerous lumbs as she screamed out int horrific passion as she arched deeply along the floor as the doctor was abruptly greeted with the orgasm that squirted free from Divas well abused pussy as the slime tore its way deeper back into her womb.

Soon the knights cries were silenced as the mad doctor pulled away for a moment to warn her of what would happen if she passed out, as well as to roughly grip the back of her head and force a gag into he mouth as she rolled her head back to moan, stuffing the ball gag into her mouth roughly befor locking around her mouth with a simple strap, muffling Diva;s cry's and obstructing her breathing as she shook her head and let out a new muffled whine of pain. "MGHhhghMHGHHH!" Diva whined before she came agin, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she bucked along the floor like a fish out of water. The Doctor had to grab her legs in order to add the next toy to the insidious game he played as she soon found a thick hard rubber dildo being shoved into her ass as her teeth bit into the ball gag in her mouth and her tear filled eyes shot open in rapture. "MGH!!AHGMMMMMMGGHHHHH!!!!MGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Diva squealed as the toy was pushed in deep and before it hummed to life only adding to the torture as she orgamed agin, marking her twentieth orgam in the last couple minutes as her muscles burned and her body ached from over stimulation as the Doctor would witness her limbs flailing and her body contorting in orgasmic convulsion as she managed to roll over onto her belly once again, her feet scraping ageist the ground as she arms clung to the floor as her body forced her into a desperate struggle to escape, however this only left Diva open to what the mad doctor had in store for her next.

Diva's pathetic escape allowed the mad doctor to reach out and steal a handful of her hair, taking her by her violet purple locks and tugging her head back, stretching her neck as the knight cried behind her gag in pain as Diva only felt the doctors shuffle behind her before feeling him press his hard meaty cock to the entrance of her back door, knocking ageist her already wide open rear be for he pressed him self into her rear end along side the toy he jammed inside already. Divas body going rigid and her eyes rolled to the back of her head as droll dripped from around the edges of the ball gag as the doctor proceed, sliding him self along side his rubber counterpart before give the enslaved knight a nice loud slap to her ass, leaving behind a bright red hand print and a reminder that he still had the taser in his hand as he pressed the cold metal prongs to her lower back and flipped the switch.

"MGHH!!!EHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Diva suddenly let out, a curdling scream of pure rapture and orgasmic agony as the bastards cock thrusted and rumbled with his toys ravaging her body and forcing on the hardest orgasm that has surfaced yet. The taser ramping up the intensity as the slime inside of her womb with insane as Diva in her torture thrashed and bucked her hips, shaking her ass, and pawing at the ground, drolling dripping from her mouth as her face laxed into the purest expression of pleasuring misery that could ever be seen be for her body tensed with all her muscular strength that it almost hurt and released what could have been the hardest orgasm Diva as experience in her young life, her cunt splashing out sparkling release for a full thirty seconds of what was only an orgasmic tantrum, a storm of releases that send the knights body into shock and serious awe to the point it was almost considered dangerous. Now a pool of nectar was what the knight rested in as Diva fell limp, her head hanging by her hair in the doctors hand as she struggled to remain conscious.

Last edited by Diva on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:23 am

“Ozotol? Is he your god?” The scientist chuckled not waiting for, nor expecting an answer. He continued his sexual tortures of her extremely pleased with the effects she had been made to endure as orgasm after orgasm engulfed her.

It had been a bad idea on his part to take her ass. Stretching her out further wasn't the problem, it was the fact that the device was still on humming against him each moment only adding a buzzing sensation to that full sensation.

It caused him to burst far more quickly then he would have liked. It was all he could do just to pull out in time to spray her ass with his seed. Catching his breath he shocked her ass a few times allowing the slime to go crazy inside her.

Had she noticed many of the alien's had been jerking off, numerous cocks dribbling with their seed. Grabbed by a fistful of hair the toy was ripped out of her ass and discard as he pulled her along either dragging her or forcing her to crawl.

“One of them produces enzymes that will kill that slime. I've forgotten which so start sucking.” Hands, tentacles and other appendages reached out between the bars of cages as their meat had been stuffed past her lips and into her throat.

Eager thrusts followed all the while the scientist took her, he coupled with the slime inside her as he pumped away. That taser being used on the alien's after they came in order to get them to release her before she was brought to the next alien then the next.

After swallowing her fourth load she felt a bit funny though it wouldn't be until her sixth until she felt the slime within her slowing down. The scientist had cum again given the movements of that slime but kept going for a short while. Once that slime was dead he was ready to go at her again dragging her away from the cages and plopping her on her back.

Pulling her legs apart he wasted no time in thrusting back inside that tightness, throbbing in short order but able to keep it together a bit easier as he sucked on her tits, one then the other as he played with each nipple.

“So fucking tight you slut.” About to cum yet again he managed to keep it together for a bit before ripping out of her sex with a triumphant roar firing his seed all over her chest and tits.

He grinned as he gazed at her. “Now, let's see if you can get out of this room before it's too late.” He got up to depart hitting the switch on a remote that begun the familiar roulette of lights as it siphoned through the locking mechanisms about to let loose one of the aliens. She was left there on the floor but she wasn't the only thing left either.

The toy that was in her ass, even the taser. The door had been left opened too so she couldn't even have to get up to fiddle with the control panel and could even crawl through it.

She had enough time, the sequence of lights yet to begin slowing down but getting out of the chamber could have been more difficult then she realized.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next