View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
 Treasure Hunt (for Diva) 

Post Re: Treasure Hunt (for Diva)
“Yeah, water control is somewhat limited. For a few seconds I can do extraordinary things most times it's taxing to do the mundane stuff but in times of need I can get the job done. Sometimes in times of play too,” she smiled at the knight recounted how she had used it in the past to some interesting effects.

She licked and teased that naval, her fingers pushing into her circling one way on the way in and the other on the way out. She thought about the matter for a few seconds.

“Yes and no. I have the means of doing something … something a bit more than this maybe, but I'd need to experiment a little more. If I am able to manage it I want it to be a surprise.”

She explained this to her then slipped those fingers free of her, sucking them clean before diverting her attention there, her tongue caressing against that labia then teasing over that slit, eyes peaking up at her after a moment then advancing that tongue inside her even as she continued her water play with a bit more intensity as the water felt as if it were pushing her breasts together too, squeezing them. She gathered her strength between the firmer motions.

It required a good deal of effort to give the water enough force to feel nearly solid in it's administrations.

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:36 pm

If Myra wanted to suprise Diva this was a good way to do it as the knight had no clue how to handle to sensations the vordon women was washing over her with. Water tendrils around her breasts and the divine touch of her finger tips twisting into her pussy was enough to make Divas legs tremble and her body quake, so much Myra could do and each thing forced Diva to reach a new level of pleasure. "AGH! AH GOD! MYRA!" Diva shouted, Myra feeling her pussy clench around her fingers befor slipping her digits free allowing Diva a momment to gasp heavily, yet the tendrils of water kept the knight on edge as the cool liquid tips lashed agiest her nipples.

"Ah! AUH! Ah! Y-you... your so good! ah!" Diva cried befor looking down just as Myra lowered, pressing her lips to her sex as Diva felt her loving friends soft silky tounge rush agiest her sex quickly and suddenly befor light up with a suprised look as she felt her breasts get sqeezed together by Myras tendrils, only throwing fuel on the fire that was burning deep inside Divas core.

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:29 am

She feasted briefly before pulling her tongue out of her, She smiled again but went to work as she manipulated the water she advanced things so it was easier for the both of them. Taking a leg she draped it over a shoulder doing the same with the other.

Hands cradled that ass, Diva didn't have to worry about balance. Then she went back to what she was doing, a slow lick over her clit added to the sensation of water splashing over it. Water did not bother her, she did not possess gills but absorbed oxygen through the water itself when it touched her skin, the Vodran evolved in a rather unusual way in part assisted by the Living Coral on their world.

That tongue then teased about her clit for a minute of two then slid down over her slit again, pressing into her. Some times she pressed hard and deep then followed that with a few shallow or slower licks. She even sucked on her sex, her tongue twisting inside her to touch certain areas to get a better sense of what triggered her.

Pulling her ass cheeks apart, too busy to vocally ask she manipulated the water that flowed between the crack of her ass. Rubbing against her, thickening but playing back there without any form of penetration as of yet.

Fingers pressed into her rear, her weight easily manageable further displaying that she was stronger than a human. Ironically she was fairly weak for a Vodran. She looked up again, allowed her gaze to linger there briefly then to the shower head as she got an idea. She did not know how it would work but she gave it a try.

First the water pressure increased. Next two spaghetti strand jets of water deviated going out to the adjacent showers while the rest of that stream broke into two thicker streams. One rubbed down her back slowly while the other twisted towards her lips.

She was doing a fair bit, taxing herself but kept it up for as long as she could. The other water manipulation on her breasts and clit. The spaghetti strand water manipulation ended as well once they achieved their objective.

Since she had to fumble around it took a bit of extra time but she did manage to turn on both adjacent showers adding to the water that flowed in from the bottom of the stall. More water meant more fun, more that she could manipulate when the time came.

She caught her breath so to speak manipulating only two tendrils of water now, one a tendril pressing against her lips while the one that traveled along her back replaced the water playing between her ass cheeks, rubbing between them as that tongue continued to work.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Myra already knew what triggered Diva, the time they both shared befor this gave away her weak points quiet easily, however like befor Divas breasts and nipples where obvious weak points as was the knights special pearl. Sensitive and soft Diva couldn't help but cry out to the ceiling in pleasure as Myra gave those areas special attention as the vordan slave girl ate her out. Diva feeling her friends tongue lash and lick over her sex, even entering inside her as the walls of her pussy clenched around the invading silky smooth tongue. Even the attention of her breasts left Diva weak at the knees as she nearly collapsed, however Myra fore saw this as the moment Diva nearly collapsed to the slippery floor Myra had already took a leg and draped it over her shoulder to get a better angel at the knights drollng sex as Myra enjoyed the taste of her sweet nectar pooling over her tongue.

"AH! AH MYRA!!! S-SO DEEP!" Diva cried as she arched back ageist the wall. The knights hands coming to caress the back of her friends head only inviting Myra to play in between her legs as she has been. Diva feeling Myras finger tips dig into her tight firm rear as her pink haired lover squeezed her ass cheeks only using her ass as handles to pull Divas pussy closer to her sucing lips as Myra was discovering what it was like to see a knight fall to pleasure.

It was a beautiful sight see combined with sound of passion as Diva cried in sheer bliss, pleasure cascading over her in a shower of love Myra was washing her with as Diva felt her lover use her body and magic, touching her in ways not even the sadist knew how as it wasn't long befor Diva felt the pleasure inside her reaching its boiling point... however Myra seemed to wanted Diva overwhelmed as she used her gift to manipulate water from the showers near by the cover Diva from every angel she thought possible. Showering the knight in a blitz of water tendrils, lickings, kisses, and cool liquid rubs that glided over her soft perfect skin. However Divas eyes lite up as she felt a cool sensation rubbing over her rear, teasing her puckered anus only forcing Diva to timidly look back. "Ah? M-myra t-thats n-ahughmm!" Diva tried to say befor her mouth was sudden filled by a globe of water tendril that twisted its way into her mouth cutting her off mid-sentence, forcing Diva to gasp around the water tendril as she writhed in pleasure for Myra to enjoy.

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:06 pm

She caught that look hearing half of her words though it was easy enough to figure it out. Maybe later, she spent more effort with that tendril that filled her mouth. Since it was water biting it did little good and her tongue would forever taste water rolling against it.

That tendril had enough pressure to puff out her cheeks and feel almost solid as it pressed in and out of her. While the tendril playing with her ass ceased the attention to those breasts renewed. Her pace increased rapidly, her tongue digging in and tasting that sweet nectar. Even after she came Myra kept at it a fair bit longer.

Then she drew her away sitting her on the shower floor and crawling up her body. A hand cupping her breast as she went to move in for a kiss, halted given the watery tendril that was there already and had to retract that tendril in order to do so.

The tendril deviated working itself between those thighs and nudging her sex a bit. Her tongue dancing with that of the knight. When Myra broke that kiss she glanced to the watery tendril still teasing her sex.

It seemed as if she had another idea, she smile and looked back at her. “I wonder if I should risk exhausting you too soon. We have no idea if there's some form of orientation or not. But I can hardly help myself … I wonder ...”

Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:48 am

Diva never saw this side of Myra befor, sure the pair havent known each other long but this was out of character almost, Diva had no clue that her friend was such a "playful" person. It was hard not to get overwhelmed by her friends over bearing assault of sexual expertise as Diva gasp choking moans around that tendril in her mouth, tasting water on her tongue as Myra used her gift ot over stimulate the knight in ways that Diva didn't think were even possible. Myra seemed to know what made Diva tick, touching her breasts in ways that made her droll liquid love from her pussy, and even lick areas of her sex that sent shivers up her body that almost shattered her mind as Diva arched back ageist the wall and looked to the ceiling of the shower room in defeat, Myra was just so good at what she did she couldn't even think straight, this was even more overwhelming then what the sadist did to her... yet way more enjoyable as Myra kept up her assault with out rest or even worries.

Mghm Mhh AGHMMGMM!!!!" Diva would stir after a few moments, her body bouncing on the vordens exploring tongue as Myra would sense the flood gates crack, yet she didn't relent as she only kept hammering away, striking the knights g-spot with her tongue as she used the tendrils to further stimulate her to even higher points of pleasure befor finally Diva just broke. Orgasmic jucies rushed out from the knights divine sex, washing over Myras tongue and lips even her face as the knight came. However even as Diva came Myra didnt stop, she kept up her assult and pushed, pushed Diva to cumm agin into a double orgasm as the knight cried past that tendril in her overwhelming pleasure.

Diva was drunk with pleasure as she was lowered to the ground, that tendril still fucking into her mouth as she was writhing beneath Myra as her friend crawled up her body as Diva jumped as her breasts were cupped gently and teased befor Myra retracted that tendril from the knights lips. "AHGH!!" Diva moaned the moment it was removed, gasping for breath only to once agin get cut of my Myras lips as her dear friend leaned in and deeply pressed her lips to the knights recapturing a deep kiss as the knight struggled ageist the other women's tongue that quickly managed to tame hers, all while Diva continued to feel her friends water made tendrils work ageist her sex below.

Myra broke the kiss leaving Diva panting heavily below her, her chest heaving, and her heart rapidly thumping as the knight gazed up at the ceiling as if being taken on the ride of her life, leaving her speechless, only struggling to catch her breath.

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Left speechless, Myra smiled at her work. That gasp had reminded her about something she had forgotten to do earlier, something that might have been both weird and good at the same time. Caressing the side of Diva's face as the water continued to play against her as Diva sat upon the floor of the shower.

“I can't help it, you'll have to make due ...”
she answered her own question while infusing her with a temporary gift. Diva wouldn't know that she had it even as that watery tendril returned to her lips. Only now she could breath water, the drilling tendril felt as if it were breathing for her which may have taken her some time to discover.

Myra was too busy to explain, using the extra water she formed some of it up forming a watery double ended dildo. Once done she shifted sitting between her legs and angling the device against their entrances.

All this was a bit of a strain that she knew she could not keep up for long so she did not delay much pressing down on that watery dildo feeling it stab into herself part way as she pushed the other end into the knight until their hips met. No, she couldn't keep this up for long but she thought that she could give Diva a sneak peak of things to come. Even if they did not manage to escape it wasn't all bad. With access to this shower she could do some wonderful things . . .

Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:07 pm

It was hard to catch up with the Vordan women, it was like Myra was built for this, while Diva on the other hand was already panting heavily in her afther glow afther what her friend did to her, Myra was amazing and it left the knight awe struck by her expertise, no wonder the sadist wanted her so badly. Myra was so good infact Divas eyes never left hers once their kiss broke, even as she continued to feel the strange sensation of water tendrils lashing and teasing her sore and aching body, caressing her with cool soothing srokes that forced the knight to writhe and stir in pleasure.

"M-make due for w-haughhhahh!?" Diva asked with a gasp, that was befor once agin the knights voice was cut off by the sudden spur of a thick water tendril being shoved deeply into her mouth. Diva jolting under her friend as she pawed at her own face, nearly choaking as the abrupt act caught her off guard. Diva shaking her head side to side, struggling agiest it, yet to realize that Myra had gifted her with her blessing to breath water as the fear of drowning hung looming over her head... However as Diva was dealing with that she was left vulrable to Myras main plan as the horny and over zealous vordan hastly jammed a thick double ended dildo deeply into her self and the knight. Impaling them both as Diva eyes went wide and she let out a water muffled cry as their hips met as they became one. Myra feeling Diva tremble, her body was shivering in pleasure.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Myra didn't let up. Her water control was more relaxed now that she wasn't doing so much. That watery tendril pressed into her mouth to the point where she almost blacked out from lack of air but when forced to draw a breath she would realize that she could breath the water.

By then that watery double ended dildo was moving inside each as Myra brought their hips together again and again. Reaching out and seizing a breast, her thumb stroked against her nipple as fingers buried into that mound.

Myra was singing out praises as they moved together. It was harder to say who was louder, them or the other stall as they went at it.

With her back to the shower she could see the shower stall door opening. A woman was there, smiling at what she saw. “There in here,” she hollered out before catching her gaze.

“They've come to fetch you new girl. Be ready in five minutes,”
she closed the stall. Myra heard of course but the way the woman gazed at her indicated that she was the one being addressed. Once that door closed, however, Myra saw it more of a challenge to get her off within that time frame.

Her hips eagerly moved against Diva's own, that dildo spearing deep. Myra was gasping as well, fingers tightening against her breast as she drove to drive Diva over the edge one final time.

Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:26 am

Myra knew what made the knight tick, she knew what made Divas core burn and what made her body sizzle, and right now Myra was using every trick she knew to send the poor slaved knight spiraling into sexual insanity. Myra's power was able to do things that the sadist and her crew were incapable of, touch her in ways not possible, however the near water torture was very much the same. Myras tactic of drowning Diva in water and pleasure was what made the knight fight, struggle,and panic, reaching a high of pleasure never thought possible brought on by fear of drowning to death and Myras touch and expertise as Diva writhed and quaked with each buck of their hips, sweep of her lovers thumbs, and thrust of that tendril in her throut.

Things got intense and Diva was none the wiser she could breath water, her body acted on its own accepting oxygen, but her mind was sure she was going drown, being fucked to the point of blacking out as Diva was so overwhelmed she didnt even see the stall door open just as the knight reached orgasmic bliss.

Another women above the pair smiling, blessed to witness the knight spray from her pussy, cumming hard as Divas body arched and bucked in epic erotic agony as she was driven into the shower wall by her lover Myra. Diva only hearing muffled words as her eyes fluttered barly concious.

Five minutes.... Myra had more time then she needed to do her sadistic challange... The vordon was already a master of Divas sensitive body, combined with her power, and water boarding sex torture, Diva reach bliss at the doors of unconcioisness over nine times befor finilly pulling out.... enough for Myra to leave Diva a sexual steaming husk who was barly able to focus...

Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:09 am

She was not the only one caught up in bliss as her own frenzied behavior gripped hold of her. Myra cried out, again and again as their hips joined together as they battled one another. Before long she drew away from Diva. That tendril of water slipping free leaving them both their panting in exhaustion.

Five minutes had been enough time but not enough for them to compose themselves any as they each attempted to recover from the arduous session guards had to fetch her drawing her up by the arms and virtually carrying her off exploiting that lack of focus to take advantage of the situation.

Back through the room where several orgies were still going on. A collared slave joined them and she was brought to a room where she was dried off and attired in skimpy clothes. The guards departed once they started on blow drying her hair and making her presentable. A liberal amount of make up had been applied and the guards, she found, where just outside the door. A pair of brutes easily a head taller than her and probably just as strong took her to her destination.

It was a large room, dimmed lighting with a dining table. Sat at one end the guards departed leaving her there. Her sexual haze had ended by now. Across from her at the other end of the table sat a woman. There was no food set before her or even drink unlike herself.

The woman appeared young and beautiful. She looked human, yet there was something about her that just seemed off. Her eyes were stunning gems in their own right. “You've kept me waiting. I'm afraid the meal may have gotten a bit cold, eat.”

The woman studied her but lacked any sort of worry that she would do anything despite having utensils before her. Nor did the woman have any sort of remote to activate the collars indicating that they were not necessary or she had been confident about controlling this situation.

Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:08 pm

It was no battle Myra had absolute dominance over the knight, sexually over baring Diva with sensation of pleasure that left her rutting for more. Diva couldn't resist Myra from going what she wanted to her, the vorden women was just to strong sexually for Diva to take on head to head as Myra just assaulted every inch of the knight that made her tick and go wild for five minutes of sexual crazy bliss in the shower, that was befor the guards barged in and took matters into their own hands as Myra got carried away and played with Diva too long.

It was lucky the guards came in when they did honestly, Diva nearly passed out from Myras "expertise", her friend was just so good at playing the violet haired knights body so well that she extermly taxed the poor knight to the point she could hardly stand as the guards violently took her by the arms and dragged her out of the locker room and out into the main area. Diva saw the other slaves had already came together and formed orgies, partners and even dominate groups. Clearly a fun sight for the guards who stud around watching all the slaves at play, however Diva wasnt given much time to admire the show as she was hulled off away from the excitement, and worse away from Myra who she swore to protect.

Dumped on the floor of a room Diva was held down, not that she had much fight left in her, as another slave dried her off after she tore away what wet clothes still clung to her body. The slave not being gentle as Diva gasp and groaned in sensitive pain as she felt a towel roughly wipe over her breasts, inner thighs and even between her legs as she was dried thoroughly by the slave who seemed to enjoy her time teasing the bond knight befor having the guards force her to stand as the slave took a moment to dress her for what was to come...

The sexually fashioned focused slave choose to dress Diva in one of the houses skimpiest of outfits and a fan favorite, the pet slave attire. The slave choosing to wrap the broken knight in a color that complimented Divas cuter features of her violet pink hair and eyes, being a darker shade of purple that brought out those features more, making up the out fits thigh high stockings, and long tight gloves, fashioned each with fur ringlets on her writs and ankles that each sported built in hand and ankle cuffs with small lengths of chain for dominating fun if the master decided to take advantage. The outfit also sported Diva in a string bikini like combination, a furry bra that hardly covered her nipples and a black laced g-string that left little to the wandering eyes that scanned over Divas tantalizing body. The slave completed the outfit with animal themed ears clipped into her hair and held snugly so they wouldn't fall off unless pulled off, a purple furry collar to go over the real one, fashioned with bows and gold pins for decoration and finally tail of the same color, also fashioned with a large bow as if to show that Diva was wrapped up like a present ready to be gifted away to who ever she was meeting.

It took time as the slave kept finding more to do, she seemed to have fun dressing Diva and dolling her up for the fun ahead she kept claiming, yet Diva was to exhausted to fight it, not that she would get far with the brutes keeping her close and at hand befor she was finally finished and the guards tugged her from her seat and forced her along after finding out that they were extermly late already as the guards hulled her off and shoved her to her knees, leaving her in a dim lighted room with a large dining table.

Divas haze ended slowly as she rested on the floor at the end of the table, on her knees, dressed like a pet as Diva weakly got to her feet, using the end of the table for support as she gazed cross the table only to notice the woman who sat patiently on the other side watching Diva struggle. Divas eyes widen after realizing she was there, leaving the pet knight surprised she didn't notice her when she was pushed inside, but that wasn't just it, something felt odd, Diva couldn't put her finger on it but she didn't like it as Diva simply froze there at the other end of the table, like a pet caught in the act of stealing food as she used the table for support befor she heard the women speak and Diva noticed the meal sitting at the end of the table where she was standing.

Auh!?!" Divas gasped, her mouth watered suddenly as she looked at the plate of food, her belly groaning for food as the knights only form of nourishment for the last week has been the seed of males that fucked her in the mouth as Diva in haste took a seat and began to dig in and eat, concerned wither this would be the last meal she sees in a while as Diva pulled out the chair and too the large loaf of bread and took a large bite fallowed by what ever els there was. The stranger could see that Diva was hungry...... yet even hungry Diva studied the situation and made notes, the women was alone..... but guards out side..... she wasn't in a advantage to get out of here yet..... Diva knew she was better off biding her time..... besides Myra was still other there in the filth of the orgies and Diva wasnt leaving with out her..... right now Divas best bet was to stay and get attention focused on her so Myra could move around with less trouble.

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:31 am

The woman gestured for her to take a seat not that there was much need to. She remained silent as Diva feasted on the meal, those strange eyes of hers taking in her appearance carefully, pleased at the selected attire, very pleased at what she saw.

No interruptions while she ate, the woman remained silent until she had finished and when she had asking her if she wanted more. If so the woman pressed a button on her side of the table activating a comm system and calling in servants to bring more.

The servants were other slaves dressed in maid's attire. Many were alien, most near human or at least humanoid with attractiveness being the universal thing they had in common.

She was given looks, what she could only deem as interest and not jealousy. The plates cleared away and more food brought. Allowed to drink and eat until she was content the room had been emptied again save for the two of them.

When she had finished the woman smiled and bid her to come closer with a come hither motion. Her eyes appraising her form as a man would with a woman. It was clear that she liked what she saw and wanted a closer look.

“Twirl around for me,” a smile, the woman bid her to sit closer. She did not look strong at all, a mere human but Myra appeared so as well and was strong enough to handle her shield with no problem so the woman could have been another Vodran for all she knew.

What would be the odds? Illusions were viable too. She was closer now, able to get to the woman and prevent her from reaching the com that was built in to this end of the table. “Have a seat.

“What is your species?”
The woman was unfamiliar with hers it seemed or was confirming what it was. Then afterward she asked for a name. “I think I should know what name to scream out, you do wish to be the first to accomplish that task?”

Then a grin. “Whatever you wish to be called, else I will be forced to come up with a pet name for you. Hm, that will have to wait just a bit longer until I get to know exactly what you can do. Your role here is a simple one, please me. I see someone has a sense of humor and wants you to audition for the role of my latest pet. Do you think you can handle that role?”

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Diva didnt wait for the clear to sit down and eat from her host, the knight was starving, she wanted food so bad that she simply dug into the meal with little concern of how she looked or what the host thought of her. After only having the cum of the men she sucked off and water as her meal for a week straight Diva was understandably hungry as she ate her fill, finishing the first plate only to be suprised as the women at the end of the table simply smiled and watched her have the moment to enjoy her food, even called for more to come, delivered by other slaves dressed in skimpy maid outfits, as the strange lady made sure Diva was well feed. However Diva couldn't shake the feeling that the other slaves gave her a look of interest..... not jealousy.... It was strange as Diva simply ate her food on the other side of the table, considering the facts that revealed them selfs to her, were they admiring her? She wasn't sure yet for now Diva just had to play along.... there was more to this meeting this just getting feed, the outfit made that clear enough.

Diva made it half way through her second plate befor she finished, her bully full now as she peaked up from her end of the table only to see the women waver to her, asking her to come closer as Diva simply blushed and looked away, she didn't have a choice.... she didn't have the luxury to resist as Diva stud from her seat and casually walk over, however the stanger would notice the nervous hesitation in her step as she slowly came over, avoiding eye contact just as a shy slave usually would. Diva trying her best to block out the fact that she was being appraised by a strangers unwelcome set of eyes.

"..." Diva nervously sighed, twirling around for the women so she could see everything Divas body had to offer in the skimpy outfit she was forced to wear for the pleasure of her guest. The stranger was able to admire the tight curvyness of Divas body wrapped in the pet themed string bikini, the sway of that furry tail that partial covered the knights amble rear that only complimented her long sexy legs..... the stranger recognized Diva for the jem she was and it was obviously clear that she wanted to polish Diva into a diamond.

Diva nodded as the stranger asked her to take a seat, hesitating at first as she turned to go back to the end of the table but the stranger patted the near by chair for Diva to take... it was closer and in reach... Diva even spotted the button on the edge of the table as the idea rushed thought the knights mind. She could attack the women now.... take her hostage.... prevent her form calling help and use her to escape..... yet what about Myra?.... she was still back with the other slaves..... and a entire army of guards stud between her and her friend.... it was risky.... to risky.... ultimately Diva decided ageist it as she simply took her seat at the table beside the women. Diva in her nervousness looked away, avoiding eye contact even as the women spoke, asking her questions. If it wasnt for Myra Diva would have lied and said she was human.... yet the truth kept the together this long as Diva sighed, her cheeks flushing at the strangers tease Diva regarding her possibly being the first.... "My name is Diva..... and I'm.... I'm an ospoden...." Diva answered honestly, continuing to avoid looking the stranger eye to eye as the women continued to speak. She would soon notice Divas cheeks blush a brighter shade of crimson as was dropped into the role of pet.... then she asked if Diva could handle such a role. Nervously Diva shook her head. "N-no..... I'm not a pet..... Diva said timidly, a clear shy blush on her features she was struggling to hide....

Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:39 pm

(Nice images :))

Her blush had not been totally understood as she herself had been naive to the plights of others. Why others would astatine from sex or be embarrassed about it was something she could not embrace. “Diva,” she repeated that name as if trying it out.

“An ospoden. Very rare indeed outside of that system,”
she showed she was familiar with her kind. “I have never encountered one myself but I have some knowledge of them.” She rubbed her leg with one hand and the other against her cheek turning her head to make eye contact with her.

“So pretty, you sure you don't want to try it out first? I will let you consider that. You are new, you are yet to learn. You may call me Mistress or Alicia but never Mistress Alicia.”

She stood breaking contact with her then sinking to her knees, hands falling to her thighs stroking them. “But since you have eaten it is time for me to eat.” Her hands climbed up closer to that bikini, then flowed down her thighs only to slide against her thighs higher then before.

She was looking up at her, possibly admiring her or hoping to make eye contact. Whether that was returned or not she would then peel her legs apart. That grip was firm but didn't appear strong, nor was Alicia able to get to the com now. There was still the matter of Myra, however.

A hand moved to that bikini bottom peeling it aside. Alicia brought kisses along her thigh ever getting higher, her eyes peeking up every once in a while, her destination clear as that tongue danced around her labia, teasing her a bit.

“Now pay close attention, Diva, so you will know what to do.”
That tongue then teased along the slit of her sex deliberately slow before teasing that labia once more. Her other hand joined in the fun by rubbing over her clit in small circles.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next