View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Interplanetary Circus Acts (for Follower) 

Post Re: Interplanetary Circus Acts (for Follower)
On and on, the tentacles continue for a time. They thrust and pound, rocking her frail body like the waves of an ocean tossing a small boat around. This creature, whatever it is, doesn't seem that concerned with her safety - though whether that's because it doubts it can hurt her so severely in a fantasy, or if it simply doesn't care, isn't clear. What does soon become clear, though, is that the creature isn't doing this merely for pleasure's sake. It has a goal, and soon that goal seems to be completed.

Lorielle can still feel the phantoms of the tentacles fucking her as they fade from her vision, and the world goes black. This time, the wicked presence holds her in suspension, and speaks to her. "If. You. Want. More. Come. To. Me. ... I. Will. Rape. You. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Days." As the voice fades, so does the presence, and the visions with it.

When she comes too, she's back in her cage. Things are quieter now. The other women sit or lie tiredly, those who haven't passed out entirely. None of them touch themselves anymore, but their cum coats the floor, themselves, and each other. Most of them stare at the floor, often holding themselves and whimpering meekly. A few sob. A few more brood darkly, or try to ignore everything and everyone.

As Lorielle stirs, several of the girls around her turn to look at her. The white-feathered girl who'd talked to her before glances at her nervously, before looking to another woman with the same kind of plumage, though dark-blue instead of snow-white. She looks older, but has the same gentle expression, and striking purple eyes.

"Are you alright?" the older girl asks as Lorielle regains consciousness.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:56 am

Lorielle's song becomes almost paniced as the tentacles start to fade, leaving her still desiring more even after she's come dozens of times, maybe more.

Back in the cell, the faerie gives a piercing scream like she is in pain before she falls to the floor, completely limp. Her body is coated with sweat and cum, for her body experienced every single climax that had been inflicted on her mind.

Were it not for the little whimpers and whispers of song that still escape from her mouth, her cellmates might well think she was dead as she is so flexible, and limp that her body lies in a rather unnatural position for several minutes before she slowly stirs.

The faerie groans as she awakens - every muscle in her body sore and weak from what she just endured.

>> "If. You. Want. More. Come. To. Me. ... I. Will. Rape. You. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Days."

The creatures words echo in her mind, and fear runs cold through her veins, even as she feels a heat burning in her womb. A part of her wanting to feel exactly what he promises/threatens, while another part is very afraid of how much the first part wants it.

Even after she is conscious, it takes her several minutes to be coherent and aware enough to realize one of the plumed women was talking to her. She can't quite focus her eyes yet, seeing double as she looks in the woman's general direction.

"I...I don't..... "

>> "If. You. Want. More. Come. To. Me. ... I. Will. Rape. You. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Days."

Again the words echo in her mind, the vision flooding her brain again with the sensation and image of the tentacles pounding her relentlessly, ruthlessly without any end in sight.

Lorielle cries out, shuddering as she has a small climax that knocks her back to the floor.

"No... I don't know... if I... ever will....be... all right... again." she admits, still shaking on the floor from the mix of pleasure, cold and fear.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:59 pm

The girls look at her sadly, then at each other. The younger huddles against the older girl, who gently wraps her feathered arms around her.

"It's alright," she says gently. "We all felt the same. When we first got here, we thought being trapped here to be raped by these beasts was the worst thing that could happen to us. But then that... thing came..."

The younger girl shivers and buries her face in her body, and the older girl pauses to stroke her head gently.

"I'm Gaelwin, and this is Raya," she says finally. "What's your name?"

Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:34 am

Lorielle just nods when the two avian women commiserate with what she has just went through. "I.. I hate... it.. and yet... I WANT it again." she says in a half-whisper filled with both fear and self-loathing. "I don't know... if I could... stop again." she admits softly.

When the two women introduce themselves, Lorielle gives them each a shaky smile. "Lorielle... my name.. is Lorielle." she says with such force, as if she is trying to remind, or convince, herself just who she is. "I.. I need.. to get out of here... " she tells them urgently. "I'll....lose myself.... if I stay. I can.. feel it."

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:56 am

Gaelwin looks at her forlornly, and turns her head. "You can't," she says, hopelessness thick on her voice. "None of us can leave, and we have no chance for escape. This ships is crawling with guards, and even the other male performers. If any of them catch us trying to escape... you know what they'll do before they bring us back here." She gently strokes the feathers on Raya's head, as the younger girl squeezes her eyes shut.

"We've been here for years now, I think. Every day, we've looked for a chance to escape. But it never comes. And then, a few months ago, that thing started showing up in our heads..."

"It's the raktar," Raya says softly, almost whimpering. "It shouldn't be able to do these things - to talk to our minds. But it can. We're never safe from it. They brought it on board just to rape us during their shows, but now it comes to us in the cages, through our thoughts! It makes us... it rapes us again and again..." She starts to sob, and Gaelwin holds her tighter.

"If we tried to leave, it would know, and it would stop us. But there's no way to defend against its attacks, either. It just uses us as it pleases."

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:16 am

Lorielle gives Gaelwin a weak, trembling smile when the other woman tells her she can't get out.

"I can.. escape." she tells the plumed female with confidence. "But not yet.. Racio... in his office. He has something of mine. I can't leave it with him." After what the Faerie has gone through in the last couple of days - the guards, even the entire ship full of males, do not concern her - only that creature installs fear in her now.

Lorielle shivers when Raya names it a 'raktar', and talks of it raping them again and again in their minds. As the younger woman speaks, the vision hits her again.

Lorielle convulses in a mini-climax, moaning softly as she curls in on herself. When she is finally able to control herself and speak again, her voice is thick with sex and arousal and fear. "It wants me... wants me.. to choose.. to go to it. I THINK... as long as I can resist....
it will let me. If it.. stops me.. then it admits... that I win."

Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm

The women look at Lorielle doubtfully. Gaelwin spoke.

"You can say that, but do you really think you can resist? You look like you're already at the breaking point. You... you came, just thinking about it, didn't you?"

"You can't get out of this cage, either," Raya added, still shaking slightly. "The only time they let you out is for performances, or when one of the guards wants to rape you. Then they'll just use you, and put you back in here. And that raktar..." She sobbed again.

"It can't physically get to you in here, but its illusions will come whenever it wants. And once you're out on that stage, there's always a risk they'll give you to it. Especially... someone like you. Letting that thing rape you might become their star attraction. Child, if there's any way for you to escape, do it now and run. Otherwise... you're just like the rest of us: trapped, and doomed."

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:29 am

Lorielle blushes when Gaelwin asks if she came thinking of the raktar raping her. She lowers her head in acknowledgement, not wanting to verbally admit it. Little does either Lorielle or Gaelwin know that the faerie has already passed the breaking point.. the seeds already planted. It just hasn't bloomed yet, allowing the faerie to delude herself a while longer. "I .. have to.. resist." she tells the two avians, but Lorielle's voice is anything but convincing that she can do so.

"I CAN get out." she affirms, with far more conviction than her response about resisting the Raktar. "There is no cell that can hold a Star Faerie who has been blessed with as strong a gift as mine. And the guards are nothing after what I have just seen." she tells them.

When Raya talks of them giving her to the raktar on stage.. of her becoming the star attraction of the circus with the raktar though - the vision hits again in full force, augmented by the idea of the hundreds, or thousands of other beings watching her being raped. Lorielle screams in pleasure as a full orgasm hits her hard, causing her to buck and writhe helplessly on the ground as her pussy squirts all over the floor. Lorielle might still say she can resist, but the two avians almost certainly recognize the fact that the Faeries is already trapped in an addiction that only that Raktar will be able to satisfy. Even if she does manage to leave, the faerie will almost certainly find her own way back now.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:51 am

The girls yelp as she cums loudly, wincing back and huddling together. They watch her with wide eyes, astonished and horrified. Both have been ravished by guards and raktar alike before, but neither of them share the faerie's propensity for sex, so neither of them have been so broken by the ordeal as she has. As she writhes on the ground, Gaelwin whimpers, "Oh my..." and Raya begins to sob.

"You..." she says, her eyes narrowing. "You're cumming, thinking about being raped. You want it to rape you!" She begins to shout.

"Raya, hush," Gaelwin tries to quiet her, but the younger girl is indignant.

"You're taking pleasure from it! How could you?! Being grabbed and taken every night, being raped and molested, screaming and crying as their cocks fill your holes and pump you!" The girl was becoming hysterical.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:47 am

Lorielle gasps and moans as she writhes on the floor.

>> "You want it to rape you!"

The faerie's eyes crack open.. "No..no.. I don't.. I don't.." she protests, her voice weak but thick with arousal and pleasure.

>> "Being grabbed and taken every night, being raped and molested, screaming and crying as their cocks fill your holes and pump you!"

The more Raya yells at her.. the more detailed the avian's images get, the harder the vision hits Lorielle again and again. The faerie cries out as she climaxes a second and then a third time in response. Raya's descriptions only driving the Faerie to further passion and pleasure.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:54 am

"Raya, please, you must be quiet!" Gaelwin begs her, but Raya is lost in a haze of her own. Only instead of the unwanted pleasure of Lorielle's orgasmic delusions, hers is pure panic and trauma. Her hands shake and her pupils shrink as she screams out.

"It's going to rape you! It's going to fuck you over and over, pin you down, thrust its cocks into you again and again! They'll fuck you harder and harder, no matter what you do, no matter how much you beg!" She began to weep. "I begged it to stop. I told it I couldn't take any more. But it just kept raping me! It showed me things! It-"

Suddenly, there's a banging, and two lizardman guards were suddenly at the door. One unlocked the door and stepped inside.

"No, no, please," Gaelwin begged up at them. "Please, we're sorry. We'll be quiet. Please! No!" But the guard muscled past her and grabbed Raya's arm. The girl screamed as she was pulled from the cage.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:02 am

Raya's descriptions are only making things worse, as Gaelwin has realized. But it is too late to stop things now.

As Raya goes over how it will rape Lorielle again and again and again, the faerie can do nothing but cum again and again. Somewhere along the way, the faerie's song is pulled from her throat just as the guards enter the cage.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:22 am

"No! NO!" Raya screams and flails helplessly as she's yanked from the cage. She's half way out when Lorielle begins to sing, and the second guard walks in. He looks down at the moaning faerie, and quickly reaches down and seizes her throat. His hand clamps down, cutting off her voice just long enough for him to retrieve her ball gag from the floor, and shove it into her mouth.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:48 am

Lorielle gasps and spasms as the guard chokes her before replacing her gag, leaving Lorielle to moan on the floor of the cell.

Silently, she looks up at Gaelwin with sorrow and apology in her gaze for what Raya is going to go through.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:29 pm

The guard remains stooped by her side for a moment, looking over her naked body, eyes full of lust. He looks like he's about ready to take her, when a voice catches his attention.

"No, no!" Gaelwin is crawling towards the cage door that Raya was dragged through, sobbing. "Stop, please!" Drawn by her cries, the guard turns towards her and rises, walking over to her and grabbing her by her hair, yanking her back into the cage. "AH! No! Stop, help! Someone!" Gaelwin screams and kicks as she's yanked and pushed up against the wall of the cage, but the other girls only cower and whimper in fear.

Outside, the other guard has Raya pinned to the ground. Her perky breasts jiggle as she tries to struggle, sobbing profusely and staring with eyes wide from fear. But the guard is too strong, and keeps her in place as he kneels between her legs. Lorielle can see his massive, veiny cock for a moment, and then it disappears into Raya. The girl screams as the brute penetrates her, and starts to rape her hard on the floor.

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next