View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Interplanetary Circus Acts (for Follower) 

Post Re: Interplanetary Circus Acts (for Follower)
Lorielle tries to cry out to the guards as they assault the two bird-women.

The faerie starts crawling across the cage, attempting to reach out to the guards - to draw them away from Raya and Gaelwin, by offering herself up instead.

She knows that she is responsible for what is happening to the two women, and if she can save them, she will do so. Part of her knows that Raya might hate her even more for offering herself to the guards, for 'volunteering' to be raped - but if it saves the younger avian from the guards, Lorielle is willing to do it, whether Raya appreciates the gesture or not.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:45 am

The gag blocks Lorielle's voice, and her shackles keep her from moving very far. She's trapped, powerless to reach out or stop what's happening. In a short moment, the guard has Gaelwin pinned against the cage, her legs spread. The avian woman sobs and struggles helplessly. Lorielle can see the woman's cunt spread open for just a moment, before the guard thrusts his throbbing cock into it. She screams, until he grabs her neck as he starts to thrust.

Just outside, Raya is being savagely fucked. She whimpers and mewls as she's spread open again and again, pinned on her back. The two women are raped hard, and their sobs and screams fill the room. But over it all is the sound of the guards hips slapping into theirs, and their cocks filling the helpless girls' pussies. All of it is there for Lorielle to watch and listen to.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:01 am

Lorielle will still continue to try and distract/get the attention of the guards however she can. Rattling the chains.. pounding them against the ground.. banging against the edge of the cage. If 'silence' is what they want, Lorielle will give them everything but.

The one thing she won't do is look away from what is happening - not because it excites her (it doesn't) -- but because it helps fuel her disgust and anger. The two avians did nothing to deserve this. And she will do whatever she can to try and get them a reprieve, even if it means sacrificing herself.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:24 pm

The guards continue their work, ignoring her. It seems like more than ignoring, in fact - they're oblivious to her presence, completely engrossed elsewhere. All around, the other women in the cage watch with horror, bitterness, or resignation. All except for one. A young woman at the far end of the cage watches the display with fascination, seeming to border on enjoyment. Suddenly, her eyes turn to Lorielle, and lock purposefully with her's.

Slowly, the woman rises. Her green, soft skin flexes, seeming to almost shine in the dim light. Dark brown hair frames her head, contrasting with her orange-to-yellow eyes. Almost calmly, she walks towards the fray, then past both guards, to stand in front of Lorielle.

"Now's our chance," she says in a soft, almost musical voice, and smiles at her sweetly. Her eyes seem distant, as if she's looking at both Lorielle, and something far away. "Come with me, and I'll take you to him."

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Lorielle is confused by the way they are ignoring her - as she is making at least as much noise as the avians were prior to the guards appearing.

That is until the green skinned girl catches the faerie's eyes. She doesn't seem to be able to look away as she approaches Lorielle, ignored by the guards just as completely as Lorielle is being ignored.

>> "Come with me, and I'll take you to him."

A shudder runs through Lorielle.. somehow she KNOWS just who the 'him' that she will be taken to is. Her mind rebels at the thought, even as her body grows hot and wet and ready. Still.. even though she is certain the woman is referring to the Raktar - she needs to hear it. If it is said openly - maybe she'll be able to resist. At the least she won't be able to hide the truth from herself. "Take me to whom?" she asks, her voice quivering - not certain if she can actually say No or not.

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:37 am

The girl stands unmoving for a moment, but her smile grows, and her eyes seem alight with mischief and desire. Slowly, she bends down, squatting just above Lorielle.

"To the master," she says in the same musical tone. "To the one who has already claimed you... just as he's claimed me." As she speaks, one of her three-fingered hands slides down her own midriff to the space between her legs, and over her slit. Her juices coat her fingers quickly as she teases herself.

"He will ravage you, and fuck you as you've never been fucked before. He'll give you everything you want."

Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:25 am

Lorielle moans into the gag when the girl tells her that she will be ravaged and fucked like never before. She closes her eyes, trying to get control of herself. But with her defenses so recently destroyed, and her body in such a state of arousal, she's all but ready to follow the girl.

Some part of her still tries to convince herself that this could be an opportunity to escape, but deep down that's just a lie - an excuse that will allow her to go to the Raktar.

Silently she looks up to the girl, and holds up her hands.. indicating that at the moment she isn't going anywhere unless the girl can do something about her chains, just as she appears to be doing about the guards.

Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:02 am

The girl smiles, and wordlessly turns to the guard raping Gaelwin, and gracefully reaches down to his belt. The reptilian brute doesn't even move his eyes as she deftly pulls the keys from his belt - he's entirely absorbed in his prey. As he thrusts away oblivious, the girl turns back to Lorielle and unlocks her shackles.

"This way," she says, turning back to the door, and walking through it unafraid, as if this were her own home. She pauses just long enough for Lorielle to catch up, and then begins to walk down the hall without even glancing back.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:03 am

Lorielle just watches as the girl steals the keys from the guard and unlocks her shackles.
Almost timidly the Faerie stands up, as if expecting this to be a trap and for the guards to turn on her instantly. But they don't.

She follows her silently to the door.. and then pauses, thinking again that this could be her chance.. her one opportunity to escape!!

>> "If. You. Want. More. Come. To. Me. ... I. Will. Rape. You. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Days."
>> "He will ravage you, and fuck you as you've never been fucked before. He'll give you everything you want."

Both the creature's and the girl's promise echo in her mind, causing her to give a little cry and she just a thread of song escapes her throat.
Thoughts of escape are destroyed. She doesn't want to escape.. she wants the creature's embrace! Why would she want anything else??
Her arousal growing with each step, she follows the other woman with no focus but to reach the creature that can give her pleasure like nothing else.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am

The girl guides her down the halls of the ship with sure, unconcerned steps. She doesn't bother to peer around corners or listen for footsteps, but at times she holds Lorielle back until a guard or a performer walks by, oblivious to the two nude women standing only a few feet away.

At last, they reach a door, where two muscular, furry males stand guard. As the girl approaches, their bodies suddenly go rigid, and a moment later they collapse. Without flinching, the girl reaches down and grabs a card from one of their belts, and holds it up to the panel beside the door. The panel turns green, and the door slides open.

The room inside is dark. In the light that filters through the door, Lorielle can see boxes piled high, made of metal and carbon fibers - standards for storage aboard space craft. But the massive container against the far wall is different. It's made of a translucent polymer, and inside pulses the tentacles of the Raktar, the creature that had defiled her during her first performance, and ravaged her in her dreams less than an hour ago.

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:23 am

Lorielle frowns slightly as the girl shows her what looks like a cargo hold, and she starts to wonder if this is a trap.

Then she sees the Raktar in the clear container in the back.. and the faerie gasps as arousal and pleasure rush through her body nearly bringing her to orgasm right there.

And at the same time, something clicks inside the Faerie.. perhaps it's pride.. perhaps it's some kind of survival instinct.. but Lorielle's body language changes drastically as she brushes past her guide as if she wasn't even there. Her wings snap out as wide as the room allows, vibrating so fast that it's not just a whine, but it's music. In fact it's almost like she was "Singing".

Slowly Lorielle walks towards the cage, her hips swaying in a 'I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before in your life' motion.. her back arched to show off the full swell of her breasts, the orbs bouncing slightly with her movement.

"So.. here I am." she says with a smile to the Raktar. "I've come to you like you asked.." she purrs, before sliding up to the container, and pressing herself against. "But it seems like you're hardly in a position to fulfill your part of the bargain.."

In what will almost certainly go down in the ship's history as either the most brilliant act of bravery - or the most brilliant act of STUPIDITY - ever -- she is actually TAUNTING and TEASING the Raktar. As if she were seducing it, rather than being dominated by the creature.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:28 am

As she approached, there's a stirring within the plexiglass cell. The tentacles near the center part, and a mound of flesh begins to shift, molding and separating and growing towards her. Finally, the skin of the growing protrusion swells, and peels back. In its place is a single eye - perfectly round and unblinking, staring at her with its slitted pupil. Lorielle can see it rove slowly up and down her form, drinking in her beauty with desire. Then the voice returns.

"You. Have. Come. As. I. Commanded." Even in its gravely monotone, the triumph and assumed dominance is palpable. The tentacles begin to slither within their prison, as if anxious to be free. The eye spares a moment to face the girl behind her, then turns back to her. "I. Will. Need. Your. Help... But. First. You. Will. Release. Me... And. I. Will. Reward. You. For. Your. Obedience." The eye staresat her, seeming patient, but the increasing twitchiness of the tentacles tells another story.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:15 am

Lorielle continues to try and tease and entice the raktar, posing provocatively as its gaze roves over her nude form.

Her pride though bristles a little at the idea that she was 'commanded' to be there. Noticing the creature's excitement and agitation though definitely helps to boost the Faerie's confidence that she can equalize the footing between the two of them.

She gives a teasing smile, as she angles her hip and back to make her pose even more suggestive as she gazes at the Raktar. "I don't know.. it seems that you need me as much, or more, than I need you." she says - deliberately using the double entendre, although she doesn't know if the creature will get the subtlety of language.

"So if you want me to release you.. you need to help me with something in return. Raccio has taken something from me.. something I can not allow him to keep. Help me get back what is mine, and I will release you." she tells him in a steely voice.

Of course - the calmness of her voice is completely contrary to what the Faerie is feeling. She is practically desperate to unlock the beast and let it ravish her in all the ways it has promised and more. Her body is so aroused, that her honey is running down her legs in visible streams. It is only by the slimmest of margins that she is managing, at this point, not to throw herself into the beasts non-existant mercies.

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:44 am

The eye regards her for a moment, still looking her up and down, drinking in her sexuality. Raktar in general aren't known for their attraction to physical beauty - mostly due to their sparing use of sight - but this one seems to be an exception in this regard as well. The tentacles twitch, and one of them suddenly slams against the glass, as if trying to lash out to claim her. Several more follow suit, signalling a primal urge within the creature to seize and dominate her.

But when it speaks again, it's as if that desperation belongs to another creature entirely. "You. Long. To. Be. Fucked. Yet. You. Bargain. For. It. ... How. Interesting." Though the creature's voice remains almost monotone, it sounds almost bemused.

Suddenly, the girl who'd led her to the hold is behind her. Her soft breasts press up against Lorielle's back as her hands wrap around her. One hand gently seizes her breast, and begins to play with the soft orb, pinching her nipple. The other hand slides down her side, to rub her thigh.

"You shouldn't keep the master waiting," the girl chides her playfully, her voice full of laughter. "You belong to him, to be used as he likes. Just the way you want it. Isn't that right?" She teasingly rubs Lorielle's thighs with her fingers, drifting closer to her sex.

Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:03 am

Lorielle just gives the raktar a mischievous smile when it calls her 'interesting' - her focus entirely on the creature.

Which of course was a fatal mistake - for she had completely dismissed and forgotten about the creature's "slave".

The faerie nearly jumps when the woman presses her breasts up against Lorielle's back and wings, even as she reaches around to pinch her diamond hard nipple. "Ohhh!!" she cries out in shock, her eyes half-closing as she writhes in pleasure.

"Stop... let me go... no.. stop that.." she whines and moans as the girl teases her, telling Lorielle she belongs to the raktar, and claims she wants it. When the girl's other hand drifts down to the faerie's thigh, her finger tips are instantly soaked as Lorielle's muscles tremble under her fingers, and her nectar runs down her legs like a faucet just got turned on full. "Noooooooo.... sssttoooooppppppp" she moans, even as her hips arch forward trying to press herself into the girls fingers. She falls forward, pressing herself into the plexiglass as her hips move wantonly, trying to fuck back against the girl even as she keeps protesting the pleasure. The faerie is maybe a few seconds from cumming her brains out - and all three beings know it.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next