View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Bounty (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Bounty (for Krisna)
Making her discovery Krisna nearly leaped in joy! Her excitement overflowing as she had a moment happiness on her grand discovery of a working A.I....but not just any A.I a guild A.I. Krisna seemed so excited infact she was hardly listening to its ramble at first as she approached and examined the flickering construct only to pause as she abruptly realized the simple facts that pieced together in her head as it spoke.

"Wait?..." Krisna said abruptly before she looked to the A.I with concern. "Your from my time? But... your structure? Its different from mine? It feels like a older model?" Krisna commented as looked around the chamber. Trying to imagine what it once might of looked like before out of the corner of her eye she noticed a panel on a ruined wall slide open to reveal a change of clothes as well as a device all go familiar with her however instantly she knew it wasnt hers.

"An? A Omni tool? A EK-448? No... its? Different?" Krisna said inquisivtly as she approached the fabricated device and clothes with interest before she looked back to the flickering hologram of the forgotten A.I. "This doesn't make sense.... How? The Guild wouldnt allow a ship to be stolen.... much less authorize it to travel!?" Krisna snapped as she glared at the A.I more concerned then before. "Who was your collector? How did they manage to steal a guild vessel?" Krinsa asked, mean while still naked as she only grew more confused.

"Destroy your core?" Krisna repeated as she looked to the A.I who strikingly resembled Inar as Krisnas eyes sank in concern before she looked to the other Omni tool resting atop a pile of folded clothes. "Destroy you? How can you ask me to do such a thing? You.... you can house the worm hole control drive I need to fix the humbug.... your also... No your the only guild unit Ive found in this whole time period! I...." Krisna said nervously before she paused and pursed her lips at the realization of her own words, what she said was almost agiest the rules.....

"A break down of events?.... thats not possible?..... no one from this age should be capable of replicating guild technology. Not even us!" Krisna said before she reached up and upped her forhead as a faint headache afflicted her. Her continued moment of lucid remembrance chasing her own confusion as she wobbled on her feet only to catch her balance on a wall in the chamber. "T-this? Atleast several hundred years should pass before... thats even possible.... but... its in the rules that I...." Krisna said as she looked to the A.I then to the pile of clothes it laid out for her and she nodded nervously. "O-ok.... I understand.... Ill help you.... destroy your self.... " Krisna said with a hesitant nod knowing she would be throwing away possibly her only chance to acquire a new worm hole driver as she leaned off the wall and stepped infront of thr A.I and held out both of her arms opening her self to accept the kit he prepared for her. "I am ready... I collector operative Krisna Callvello accept your mission..." Krisna said ready for the A.I to fabricate the issued clothes directly onto her body, if it was even still capable of that trick.... otherwise she might need to get dressed the old fashioned way.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:34 pm

The AI shook it's head sadly. “I am unable to give you the information you seek about my collector as it may tamper with future events. However, I see little harm in revealing that this vessel was decommissioned at the time it was stolen. The collector in question may or may not have installed components on this vessel that are cutting edge. OMNI tech has advanced considerably and what you deem impossible can be accomplished.

“The likelihood of a sentient replicating future tech or even understanding the necessary science along with a lack of proper materials is still fairly low. Impossible under normal circumstances but many of my safe guards have corroded and I'm afraid forbidden information will be accessed. Future tech is not the only thing that my collector smuggled onto this ship over a lengthy period.

“Along with me … I will not detail all those little things as to how it was done. To explain risks tampering. Should you ever return to your time procedures can be put in place that prevents the theft of this ship. Thus prevents you from coming here and so on and so forth.”

The AI paused as she worked through matters. It did not disclose whether or not it had the information on wormholes that she sought. It attempted not to sway her any further then necessary though her presence here like it's own had been an anomaly.

“It is dangerous for me to exist. Even if you were able to eradicate Cid and extract me others are coming. Even in my degraded form storing my processors will be difficult. Your vessel would be unable to handle the strain and in any case I could not allow you to delete the AI on your vessel as I am not from your time there is the risk that even you may inquire things of me that I should not supply. In my current state I doubt I would be unable to deny you for long. As it is that primitive is already taxing the little resolve I have left. It is just a matter of time.”

When she accepted the mission the AI avatar smiled. Indeed it had enough power to perform little things like opening doors, controlling the environment and even fabricating things. Clothing her was among the simple things it could still do without much strain leaving it vulnerable to Cid.

“Now you will need Inar. This is where he is being held.”

The AI brought up a holographic map. There were three blinking lights, two red and one blue. “He is being held here and you are here. This blue dot is where Cid is currently. I can track the primitive machines too.” About a dozen of yellow dots were added and scattered throughout the ship most in one area near the core where Cid was presently. As it looked she would need fire power to get through there or a good distraction.

Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:37 am

Krisna understood the request from the A.I. However she could not help but feel its philophy on travel was warped based on its knowledge. It appeared his logic considered travel to be set in stone, however according to Krisna's former understanding it was more fluid in the passage of events, diffrent paths would branch off at points of convirgance in the timeline. The grand fathers paradox wasnt one shes considered nor belived was possible? however she guessed in the scheme of things it was all just theortical from her point of view... only SKI and the other A.Is like the fake Inar here only really understood of the flow of time really worked and there was no point in explaining somthing that Krisna would barly understand, collectors were just passangers afther all. The A.I's did the piloting and actual travling, so this A.I deciding self distruction was a close to Guild law as she was going to find in this back water time period.

"I understand... Sky would never allow her self to be erased.... but?... what does Inar have to do with it? Why do I needhim to destroy you? I mean... I want to save him, but isnt this a guild matter?" Krisna asked curiously as she stood there infront of the A.I naked still. " I suppose it doesnt matter.... I'll accept the mission anyway... I need to get Inar back or else Sky might get mad... Dessy too." Krisna giggled at the thought before she look to the damaged A.I and smiled befor she held out her arms to both sides waitingfor the A.I to dress her before she got a little more serious. "Give your collector's offensive recon arch suit, light class....... also unlock your collector's omni tools combat mode... I'm going to need it in order to destroy your core, your a older model ship but your core's container shoud be the same as Skys.... scan my bio-metrics for approval inthe guilds data base..." Krisna would wait for the A.I to comply as she would move out once it finished specing her gear for the mission.

Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:33 am

“Based on the data I have I am uncertain that you yourself could deal with the droid guardians, even with an ONMI. Certainly disabling them would not be the issue. It is the numbers present. If even one evades you then it is likely that your mission will end even if they do not kill you we will not get a second opportunity at this in a timely fashion making it far more probably that Cid will get forbidden knowledge.”

He enveloped her with cloths. The ONMI limited in it's function given all the lockouts but it would function as if her own. She probably wouldn't be aware of what else it could do seeing that her knowledge had been lacking. Still there was a small chance that another AI doing a full scale analysis might discover that the tool had been capable of so much more though be left in the dark about just what those capabilities were.

“With an additional distraction your odds will improve significantly.”

It's future knowledge had advanced. Old theories give rise to new while many remained there were other advancements to consider. Chiefly there was the danger, the reason why it and the derelict ship had been stolen. A thread to several timelines and not just one though it had lacked the capacity to calculate all the odds and scenarios it once could.

She wasn't arguing nor would it get into those matters.

“With the OMNI you can bring up the map of this ship along with monitor the position of everyone. However I am blind to my own security systems loosing communication with them long ago. I doubt that it will be an issue until you advance on the core once you intentions to destroy it have been made clear seeing that Cid and his toys have not triggered them thus far. They could be off line for all I know.

“I am aware of your position and can easily communicate with you in most areas of the ship.”

Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Krisna waited for the old AI to envelop her in the clothing it offered. The hard-light modual fabricating a sleek form fitting skin suit that left little to the imagination over he petiet young girls once naked body. The suit appearing in a shimmering ray of light cascading down from the ceiling, covering her in a white and chrome suit of shimering hexigons and cercuits of advance technology that she has rarly took the oppertunity to use in this time period.

"How many drone were active? do you recall..." Krisna asked inquisitivly as she turned and rotated, modeling her new suit for herself and the AI to make sure it was in full working order before she turned for the omni tool that she placed on the floor. Krisna with a familiar flick of her wrist activated the ancient but advance device as the display flickered to life.

"Wireless energy link 49%.... very unstable... charge capacity 62%.... device capability 92%..... It not ideal but better then I expected... it will work...." Krisna said with a smile before she faced the A.I and nodded before she looke to her omni tool and flipped open the map. "Your security drones... can you link with them if I'm close enough? If I find Inar he can help I'm sure of it... but... That can put him in danger.." Krisna said out loud before she looked to the AI. " Where is Inar...You said you can lead me to him?"

Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:44 am

“When I last had contact with these drones there were four of them. I suspect there to be less now given the damage to the ship and lack of proper maintenance. I will be able to detect them once they go active seeing that they will have to access aspects of the ship. Once I am aware of them I shall transfer the information.”

It watched as she modeled her attire and checked the OMNI.

“Inar is here. The area has been modified into a detention center. One of Cid's security droids is near there. Once you deal with it recovering your ONMI and Inar's blaster should be easy enough. They are both here.” The location appeared on her map as a green dot while it pinged the dots that had been Inar and the security droid.

With an ONMI a single droid would be easy for her to bypass.

“It will be more dangerous for Inar to remain where he is. Once I'm overloaded the ship will be destroyed roughly ten minutes later due to fail safes my collector set into place. Collector Krisna there are things on this vessel better off not being discovered ever. Whether by Cid, anyone else from this time or even my own. It was the reason my collector acted and is my final mission.

“There were many unforeseen events. And of course the issue that I cannot self terminate.”

Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:47 pm

"Four drones is hardly a issue... if there are even less than its hardly a threat... besides with the extent of the damage I image the reactor is hardly outputting much power.. " Krisna replied while she was looking over the devices the ships native A.I was allowing her to barrow before she would look up from the holographic displays and flick her eyes to the A.I and smile endearingly as he showed her the points on the map where her personal OMNI tool was located as well as Inar and his items. "Dont worry! I can reach Inar and avoid anything Cid has laid out for Inar or my self." Krisna would giggle before she would flip up another screen over the others as she would simply begin to program her new Omni tool. "I understand..... but.... it seems like a waste of data...." Krisna said with a pout before she would simply flip closed the OMNI tool and look back to the A.I and smile. "I don't understand why your collector did what he did or why your in this situation.... but I'm sorry it had to come to this..... I'll try my best to trigger the self destruct...." Krisna would say with a faint frown, feeling a little bad for the situation however what choice was there in the situation. If there wasn't anything els then Krisna would set off to do what needed to be done.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:34 am

“Unfortunately I am not at liberty to say why events have occurred this way. I am thankful that you are taking care of the matter.” The AI stated after she reviewed all the information on hand.

The big challenge was Cinder and the droids he had brought with him. The trap that he laid snared her and the Hel'Corian but there was no way that he could have anticipated the AI's actions. Unaware that Krisna was not only free but had a workable OMNI made all the difference, not that he truly understood the advanced device.

There was only one sentry with Inar. It being all too easy to disable with the device. Collecting their things from storage in the detention area as well as freeing Inar things were looking up. The drones of the ship had been the least of their worries. Spilling out the information she acquired Inar rubbed his chin in thought.

What would he do if this was Sky? He threw that thought off not wanting to think about it. Checking the charge on his blaster, setting it to kill since the stun setting would be ineffective against all save Cinder. Afterward he retrieved the weapon of the droid, checked the carbine and slung it over a shoulder.

Appraising Krisna he considered the options here. Keeping her safe. It would be easier to just get out of here so she wasn't in the cross fire. She wouldn't want to leave this unfinished. In a few moments the pirate assessed matters. The security droids were simple and predictable.

Cinder wasn't too great of a commander either from what he knew. However he had the numbers. Inar came up with a plan. If he could deal with Cinder then the droids would follow recent orders or go into a predictable pattern. They were only effective against those without combat experience or in vast numbers.

With his claws and strength he opened up a panel on the disabled droid. “Too bad we couldn't get this thing to overload. I'm thinking a slow build up then BOOM. Miniature bomb. I know how to overload energy weapons but droids are another matter. I think I have to remove this right?”

He pointed at something drawing her attention to a chip. Then darkness. He hit her when she looked putting her out. No agreements about staying or destroying AI. He got her clear of the ship/cave. The heavy gravity making it a bit tougher to carry her. Only when she was safely ducked away did he kiss her on the forehead.

“Sorry about that. You'd just get in the way.”

- - -

When Krisna woke piecing together events had been difficult. She recognized the interior of her ship, heard voices belonging to both Inar and likely her own AI though she couldn't make out the words of the later. Just what happened? One moment she was looking inside the droid then darkness. The back of her head ached a little, did Inar hit her? The planet! The ship!

“... you know what that means right? Think about it. This core has to have some value right? It's locked. The genetic sequence to open the thing is tied to that extinct civilization.

“So why use them as a key? I know that! It doesn't make much sense to me that you're not omnipotent about these things. But just hear me out. Chances are high that they knew that the species would go extinct. If not the the future then certainly in the past when they were there.

“You can explain it to me later. But this is what I think. That they knew. That some other species is related close enough to the extinct one to serve as a key. For all I know they could have splice the DNA of a group of aliens with just enough material that no one would have detected it. They could have gone to that world then several others only to return. Sooo I was thinking ...”

Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8