View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Bounty (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Bounty (for Krisna)
She sucked him off with enthusiasm. No complaints on his part as he enjoyed the moment. He wasn't even certain she had heard him or even knew that things had changed. When he came it was with a roar, he blasted the back of her throat but that wasn't enough for her.

Krisna kept going to his surprise! First cleaning him without spilling a drop then advancing as she touched him. He glanced to and fro for Sky but did not see any assistance so he endured this to the point that he was too sensitive, other wise he would have not stopped her as he gently pulled on her hair to gaze at her as he pulled free.

She still wanted it, those drinks piled up but he was still sensitive so finding a home inside her again so soon would have to wait. “Lay back.”

When she was on her back he dropped between her thighs holding them apart as his tongue skimmed against her sex then clit. Two fingers soon found their way inside he as his tongue focused on her clit.

Reaching up he took a hold of a breast squeezing it in time with each throb of his cock. His palm rubbed against her nipple between each squeeze as he attempted to drain her of that need …

Tue May 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Krisna had no clue things changed so suddenly after the transportation, nor did she care, she was in the moment and just continued to suck the cock in her mouth with needful attention. She was so horny that Inar couldn't comprehend her actions! What was with her? she was like a different person, she was drowning he the want for sex that she didn't even have control of her actions, she just sucked and sucked and sucked, draining his cock of seed as he filled her mouth with his cum, and the worst part Sky was no where insight, however that didn't mean she wasn't around observing.

Krisna kept going until Inar forced her to stop as he took a hand full of her hair and pulled her head back off his throbbing cock as his thick member wrenched free from her lips. Krisna gasped for breath be for she glared up at him, lustful eyes connecting with his as she still fondled his balls slowly, the look in her eyes only making him wonder more why she was acting this way, was she really this horny? The smell of sex heavy on her, but then agin, Scorch never let it get this out of control, nor did strangers take her in ally ways...

"Y-yes.... y-your pleasure.... i-is my pleasure....." Krisna said with a gasp be for she slowly shifted to her back with eh help of Inar, Krisna spreading her legs to make it easy for him as he lowered down to lash his tongue ageist her clit. Krisna instantly gasping in pleasure, her back arching back ageist her ships floor as she felt Inars fingers slide inside of her tight sex, slowly rocking into her forcing her lower body to jolt with each wonderful thrust. Yet Inar did more then just that as he reach up and captured a swollen breast in his strong hands, squeezing her breast as Krisna fondled the other. "AH!!! AHH DESSY!!!!!" Krisna screamed her lovers name, crying to the ceiling of her ship as Inar did his best to pleasure her and put out this sexy wild fire.

Wed May 17, 2017 3:51 am

He had no clue what had gotten into her. Had someone drugged her at the bar? Was this something else entirely? He didn't think this was a human trait at all but it was in his benefit so he did not wrestle with the matter too much.

Instead he concentrated on his pleasure and her own. When he had been unable to go on he switched things up wit the use of his fingers and tongue. Recovering the more he played with her he felt the throb of his heart beat as his member pulsed.

She cried out for Scorch, which gave him pause for a full second, perhaps two. But that was not unusual and hot wired into the equation. It did get him wondering if someone slipped something to her or if she just drank too much. There may have been something else going on too with how complacent she had been but he was uncertain of that.

Sky had not been any where to be seen so he carried on considering that this was the best way to teat her. She wasn't exactly telling him to stop nor Sky for that matter. So he continued on moving his fingers at separate angles as he pressed them inside her.

He altered their speed too, sometimes quick, sometimes slow as he explored the various angles. Even his tongue altered his pace rolling against her clit, sucking on it until he was ready again moving back up her body stopping at a breast to play with it, suck on one, tugging on the nipple softly with his teeth while squeezing the other.

Higher he raised until his hands were either side of her head and he was consuming those drunk lips as h aligned their bodies that thick warmth pulsing against her folds for a few seconds before sinking in ...

Thu May 18, 2017 11:44 pm

The sexy wild fire Inar felt burning inside her was intense and was hard to put out, it felt like the more we drove into her the more horny she got, she was going wild!? It was like throwing gasoline on the fire, she didn't take any date rape drugs, yet she did drink quiet a bit, yet this was different then that, she was focused on sex? She wanted Inar yet called out to Scorch? That was normal, she did that quiet often yet Inar couldn't put his finger on it.... not that he had the time to as Krisna simply bucked and writhed under him as she struggled to fuck her, using his fingers, then his tounge as he shifted lower to assail her best he could. Altering his pace, his methods, it was working, Krisna couldn't stop moaning as he licked and suck her sex, teased her clit and even toyed with a swollen aching breast as she played with the other.

It was getting out of control as Krisna cried to the ceiling, her back arching along her ships floor befor finally! Krisna yet out a powerful shout of pleasure and came! Her abdomen flexing, her legs twitching, and sex squeezing Inars tongue as she reached orgasmic bliss! The her love splashing over Inars tongue as she collapsed back ageist the floor panting giving Inar enough time to crawl up over her body and seize a breast, hist mouth devouring a hard peaked orb of softness and gently bit into it, Kirsna letting out a shout of pain and pleasure as she felt the sting of his teeth befor he continued his journey up her body and soon Krisna found her drunk lips being taken over by Inars as she felt his strong masterful tongue break through her defense and wrestle her tongue into submission forcing her to taste her self on his lips befor sinking his thick monstrous cock into her sex as Inar might see Krisnas eyes widly open befor rolling to the back of her skull as she once again came with a powerful orgasm just in the moments of being filled and so sensitive as she began to trash her hips and waist, bucking her self on his member with the need and fire shes been burning alive with, however Inar could tell.... this was the longest shes ever lasted.... she must burn out soon.....

Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Recovered enough he had been pleased with the results as he pressed back into her. The orgasmic bliss captured on those features had been so divine. It encouraged him on as he went about stabbing that meat into her. It did not matter much whose name she cried out as long as it was one

Still no Sky his focus had been upon Krisna doing what he could to please the blue haired traveler. She was drunk, that was clear, but he could not tell what else got into her. Whatever it was had benefited him so he didn't question it much. Her stamina had held out so far but as they continued on he felt a slight lag with all that wild energy.

Clearly she couldn't hold out much longer and his hands gripped those hips as his meat pounded into her. Like a nail being driven into a coffin he was close to reaching his limits again when he grabbed a quick moment to recover shifting on his knees and drawing her up in his powerful arms moving the short distance to pin her up against a bulk head. His thrusts slower but just as deep .

He was throbbing within her, more so with each thrust. His mouth alternating between targeting her lips and breasts. He groaned attempting to hold off but once it was clear that he was unable to for long he sped up again delivering a few powerful thrusts until he groaned out splashing his seed straight into her depths.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:15 am

(sorry about the ultra late reply :c I kinda fell off the grid for a bit.)

Thing were rolling into insanity, Krisna was wildly being fucked into mush as Inar sought to please her, however he was pleasing her ever craving it was just that body refused to give out, it was almost like she was addicted to sex, she wanted more and more and even afther her 9th and 10th orgasm Krisna couldnt help but buck her hips and moan in the insanity. Inar woud feel her soft sex clench around him, tightly hugging his length as she felt him deeply bore him self inside of her shivering channel as she only desired more even as he lifted her into his arms and pressed her to the bulk head she cried out in horny desire and came to a endless orgasm befor finilly as Inar reached release did he feel the hot blooded young travlers body finilly give way to exhaustion as she fell limp in Inars arms.

"goodness me... Collector: Krisna's episodes are ony getting worse."A familure voice would say from behind Him.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:57 am

(Quite alright)

For a long moment he thought his body would give out well before hers. No matter how often she came she endured it needing more. He gave what he could fortunately it was enough this time around as she gave in as he fired forth inside her. Glancing over his shoulder as he heard that familiar voice he saw Sky.

For a second he froze then read the situation before drawing out of the blue haired girl. “Worse?” He inquired as to what she meant about these episodes as he placed himself away and came over. While he stored that information in the back of his head he pressed on.

“I've missed you, Sky.” He would have tried to show her if he hadn't been so spent. Later of course, it was tough deducing what the AI was experiencing. She had emotions, yet served Krisna at the same time and if this condition was an issue there was a chance that she did not mind this at all in service to Krisna. It was hard to say for certain.

“I've got some coordinates that we can check out. Does she have any info on the Kimmar? Old empire in deep space that collapsed … well I don't know for sure I was never a history buff but it was a long time ago. I got a tip on one of their defunct planets that might have a few things on their culture.”

Of course there had to be another reason that Inar wished to go there, just as he had with Cinnabar there was probably some sort of treasure there too since he wasn't too interested in history or culture.

Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:54 pm

"Yes worse... unfortunately...." Sky said as she appeared befor Inar for his benefit. The A.Is body forming in a faint flourish of pix elated motes. First a body, basic in structure apeared, fallowed by more defining features, long pink hair, faint crimson red eyes, cute smile as Sky looked much like a blend of people Inar knew, Krisna, Scorch, even Hope if he knew her, taking features from many to form her fabricated body as she slowly manifested near him wearing nothing more then a button up blouse as she watched Inar as he held Krisna closly. Sky only greeted him with a faint smile of happiness, however the look on her cute shining face hint that there was a faint dash of jealousy in her expression as she blushed and looked away shyly, especially after hearing Inar say he missed her.

"I missed you too... it's nice see you again Guest: Inar, its a pleasure to have you back aboard.... but...." Sky paused, interrupted by the sudden passionate moan as Inar pulled out of Krisnas trembling body. The travelers lewd body gushing another orgasm as she was dropped to the floor in a unconscious hep. Inar seeing Krishna collapse heavily panting as she rested sprawled out on the floor sweating from her over baring work out. "But... please don't feel... ashamed.... collector: Krishna has slowly been digressing since her last deployment..... it seems what ever Vespria did to her has only grown worse. Normally guest: Dessy can calm her down and keep her urges in line to a degree, but since her absences Krishna has had some.... pent up needs Ive been unable to satisfy...as well as these accelerated episode's. It seems that her stay in this time period has made her more and more and more addicted to such social interactions..." Sky explained befor she step closer to meet Inar were he stud, stopping near him as she happily glared up into his tired eyes and smiled. "However I would prefer to be exclusively yours, however sharing you with Collector: Krisna is fine." Sky smiled befor peaking to gently meet her lips with his in a soft loving kiss befor pulling back to smile.

"I don't think Collector Krisna would mind another adventure... and I also don't mind having you to my self for a while either. " Sky replied as Inar mentioned the new coordinates, hearing his interest and already knowing he was after something, however it was likely for his own gain, normally money, something Sky and Krisna had little interest in as she simply waved the thought off as little more then secondary concern befor she smiled and took Inars hand and gently pulled him to the center of the chamber. "Guest: Inar, if we are to once agin go on another mission I request that you build up your strength and stamina, Krisna has been more taxing to please and thus needs another person capable of meeting the required level of expertise. You wasted to much time and energy trying to enjoy your self instead of focusing on her needs." Sky said as she pulled Inar to the center of the ship befor she turned and hopped up onto the center console right in front of him and blushed timidly. "I-i would like to run you through some trials.... t-to build your endurance.." Sky said, her cute face red as she asked him to run some "tests" with her. "I-I cant supply you with anything you desire to get ready for your trials.... water, alcohol, sport enhancing drugs, uhm... toys?"

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:22 am

He kissed her back deeply following and listening to her. There was a tinge of jealousy but not much as far as he could tell. Krisna's needs were more important, a servant serving a Master. Of course the servant had their own individual feelings apart from duty and it was clear that Sky was going to serve to the detriment of her own feelings but he didn't think that they were going to prevent her from carrying out her duties.

Grinning at her blush he did cast his eyes back in the direction of Krisna on the floor before looking back. A hand brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. “She could benefit from a sedative. Keeping her under longer. I'm no chemist but couldn't something be done to lessen those levels akin to an aspirin treating a headache. Something to take the edge off?”

He grinned, a hand settling on her hip. “Besides, the longer she is out the more practice we can get. Alcohol isn't going to be necessary. Toys … that may be an idea since I have to catch my breath a bit.”

“Let's put her someplace where she can sleep it off, get those coordinates punched in and then ...”
After getting that done he would see to Sky finding a place that was a bit more comfortable then the floor of a ship. It was now time to display other techniques as he pressed Sky up against a bulk head, tending to her lips with his own while he slowly unbuttoned that shirt kissing down her body as he sank down to his knees. His tongue leading the path.

Once on his knees he slung a leg over his shoulder, pull aside her panties and began to make teasing strokes around that labia. Nice and slow as he dragged his tongue about her. His other hand sliding up against her stomach and a little higher before brushing back down that path only to repeat the process as he gazed up at her.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:25 pm

"I wish there was a way... I've tried several diffrent compounds to counter her episodes however none are as effective as simply treating her libido directly." Sky said as she wrapoed her arms around Inars neck as he came over to her, a shy lustful shiver scaling down her spin as she felt his hands on her hips. "No issue... droans will see Collector Krisna to her chamber for rest...and I'll place her in stasis for the journy... we can input your charter and be on our way..." Sky smiled befor she leaned into his arms and grinned playfully. "I hope you dont mind taking the longest route around the system... I wont mind having several days to collect data." Sky smiled as she got ready to adjust navigation and with Inars help put Krisna away into her stasis pod so afther the pair could enjoy their company alone together.

Sky found her self pressed up agiest the inner bulk head of the hum bug, Inar's lissealed over her own in a momment of heated passion as he hastly struggle to unbutton her blouse, however Sky giggling at his efforts simply took the liberty of gripping each side of the sirt and tore it open in a shower of buttons, exposing her perfctly sculpted topless body to Inars eyes befor allowing him to kiss a path down her body where he would discover the horny A.I's lack of panties, being a naughty girl she happily awaited his advance as he hitched a leg over his sholder and began to lick his smooth tounge along her labia sending sexual chills up her spine. "AH! OH GOD! INAR! Ah!" Sky cried as she couldnt help but buck her hips agiest his face.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:19 am

“Not a problem. There are pirates operating along the direct routes, I use to be one of them.” He grinned, as long as they didn't take too long the information would keep for a few days.

Soon a cascade of buttons bounced off the deck of the ship and he had his tongue teasing her. A hand cupped her ass when it moved away from the wall hitting up against the wall only to pull her forward again once it made contact assisting her with that chaotic movement.

He didn't understand the technology, that it all felt and tasted so real but that didn't matter to him as he drove his tongue within her core. Tasting and licking against her until he reaped the rewards of his action keeping his tongue lodged within her, squirming it here and there to get a reaction out of her before drawing back.

Once he had her leg off his shoulder he grabbed hold of those panties he had been holding aside ripping them away, taring them in his first effort and getting rid of them in his second. Now only in a button-less shirt he stood back up, his tongue skimming over her chest as he rose, skittering around a nipple that he ended up sucking lightly before taking her lips, delivering that taste to her.

“Can you create things?” He knew she could, she was the ship as hard as that was to believe. He looked towards and area that provided a good deal of space and looked to a spot on the ceiling before looking back.

“Some restraints maybe even some toys. Not that either is really necessary.” Grinning he kissed her again.

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:00 pm

((Hey I apologize for the SUPER LONG WAIT, I got a computer again so I thought I should see if anything was still going on on the site :D.))

Sky could not help her self, Inar was so assertive that she only shivered with every touch he made on her synthetic skin, teasing her, playing with her, Sky only cried out as she was pressed up agiest the wall of the ship. Inar making short work of her blouse as he ripped into her clothes like a crazed beast, sparking the A.I to let out a crying moan in regards to his roughness, however she shivered, smiling at him to show that he did not hurt her.... not that he could.

"Ah! I-Inar!!! Y-your so strong!!" Sky cried as she arched her back along the wall, accepting his tongue as he licked along her chest and over a hard erect nipple before he sucked it slightly. In that same instant the ship would rock slightly as Sky lost focus. "AHH!! AHH!!!! G-GOODNESS I-INAR!!!" Sky squealed in repose to this sensation, she cried like a real girl, like a flesh and blood person. It was next to impossible to tell she was just a manifested A.I created by the ship they were in.

"Y-yes... I-I can m-make you anything Inar..." Sky gasped softly as Inar stopped for a moment. The Hel'corian sensing her fleeting heart pounding heavily in her chest befor she smiled. "Y-yes Guest: Inar.... I-I'm mean.... M-master...." Sky would smile as she leaned into that kiss. The two closing their eyes for a brief moment and when they opened Inar would find his surroundings had changed.... significantly.

Inar would find him self standing in what looked like a luxurious hotel room. It contained a large fancy bed, a television monitor, as well numerous other amenities that would allow the couple to enjoy their stay as Inar notice the large glass windows that reviled the gorgeous view of Hadante and its bustling night life over the city streets below, however as Inar would take in his new surroundings he would hear the voice of Sky below. "M-master.... this is embarrassing to admit.... but.... I decided to try a new experiment....." Sky gasped as she swooned in Inars arms. Inar would notice the desire for restraints gifted as the kinky A.I was now wearing nothing but a collar as she blushingly leaned into his arms. "I set the hum bug on auto pilot and I locked my self out of the control nexus for the next 48 hours..... A-and I gave you basic control over the fabricator.... any device or item you desire will be provided so long as the request is not to cause arm to me, the ship, or collector Krisna..... all you need to do is request it and it will be provided..... but.... Inar...." Sky would stammer as she glared at the floor then back up to Inar where she smiled. I-i'm..... I'm now helpless to stop you..... anything you want to do to me I can not resist... for the next 48 hours.... I-im your pet......" Sky stated as she slowly lowered to her knees and held up the leash to the collar around her neck for her new master to grab.

Sat May 19, 2018 10:08 pm

So far it had been an interesting day. From tracking down leads and uncovering his latest treasure hunt things evolved from there. Suffice it to say that Krisna got herself into a heap of trouble down on that planet getting both drunk and aroused.

Fortunately things didn't turn out so bad, he was suppose to keep an eye on her for Scorch. That lead to this situation that he was all too happy to deal with. He didn't even bat an eye as the ship shock as if it hit some turbulence in space.

If it were anything dangerous Sky would have told him about it and judging by her reactions she was fully aware of it. It did not happen again so he figured it was alright. 48 hours? He considered, taking up the leash in a hand.

First he tried out this ability generating a coin that looked authentic enough. The coin looked like one from his home world though he was unsure if it would pass as real or counterfeit. For a brief moment he had thought about money then dismissed it. For starters they were about to embark on another treasure hunt and he had Sky naked so that was distracting enough in a good way.

He walked Sky over to the restraints cupping her chin in his hand and coaxing her to stand where he restrained one wrist then the other. “I can't generate anything that will harm you … but that could be anything. If I stuff this coin in your mouth you could choke on it.”

Some how he doubted that that would be the case. In order to harm her he would have to generate something that could damage a large section of the ship or so he thought. Something like explosives. He was not interested in that moving behind her, running a hand through her hair then generating a paddle that he used to swat her rump hard enough to cause it to sting, at least if she were human it would have done so.

The hand playing with her hair began to unclip the leash since it wasn't needed at present. Another swat followed, his hand moving around sweeping over a breast and ultimately tweaking her nipple after that leash fell away.

“This doesn't hurt, does it?” Inar's mind was already looking ahead thinking and figuring out the limits of this fabrication ability.

Sun May 20, 2018 6:03 am

Drunk and aroused wasnt uncommon for the cute traveler according to what Sky explained. Krisna was frisky all the time now, and she seemed to crave sex like a drug after her encounter with the crime lord Vespria. Krisna always seemed to want it, didnt matter where, or who was watching, Krisna simply wanted to play and have a good time doing it. Scorch was typically the only one who had the drive and courage to keep up and do the things that needed to be done, be it in a bathroom, alleyway, shady street corner or even in the back see of a hover taxi, Scorch seemed able to keep the travelers needs in check. However with Inar things were different, he didnt have the stamina for Krisna and had issues keeping up it seemed. Krisna was just a handful and player so casually in public places like that simply wasnt his style bu the looks of it, she required more attention then nessessery. This issue with keeping up was exactly what Sky wanted to test as she decided that Inar needed to show he could control her, control Krisna and her needs, however at the same time this was also for Skys own fun as well.

"Y-yes master I-inar.... 4-48 hours..... I'm yours for that long..." Sky said as she fallowed, feeling the gentle tug on that leash as he walked her over to the center of the room where she was asked to stand. Blushing Sky raised both her arms and spread her legs as she allowed Inar to restrain her, gasping softly as she felt him strap the binds around her wrists slolwy, keeping her arms above her head as she tested their strength of her bonds before she smiled at Inar.

"Then I guess I would choke...." Sky would say with a playful smirk as she canted her head back as she felt him run a hand through her soft silky pink hair. "Your a bad lier... we both know you would never willingly harm me....even if you-Ah! UAh! Ehe!!" Sky said with a smug tone before she paused with a surprised look on her face as the first paddle swing came down her her soft butt, fallowed by another swat, then another as Sky gasped with each spank, rolling her head between her shoulders before she felt Inars hand sweep around her body and over a breast. He would feel her body tremble as he tweaked a nipple as she rocked her neck forward and hung her head between her arms and gasped softly. "...M-maybe I misjudged you.... you are a primitive beast after all......but n-no.... I-I can handle more.....please.... Y-you can be as rough as you desire..... t-this body isn't real after all... d-do as you like with me... I can handle it....my master... " Sky said as she continued to gasp, her cute rump red from paddle smacks.

Tue May 22, 2018 10:49 am

He wondered about the limits of this fabrication. Could it make things that did not exist if he could imagine them? Further did things have a similar effect as if she was an organic life form? The last he imagined was both yes and no. Yes in that she would respond accordingly but no in that they would not have the same effect. So while a drug wouldn't work she should respond as if it had which was just as good for all practical purposes.

They were on their way and Krisna was out of it for the time being which allowed him to concentrate on the here and now. Making a ball gag was a simple matter that he had attached to her. The ball would have numerous tiny pin prick holes and could be opened. This one filled with a powdered aphrodisiac that would be breathed in.

Naturally he knew she didn't have to breath but would probably analyze the chemical compounds and respond in turn. That had yet to be seen, however.

“Primitive?” He raised a brow wondering if that had been a challenge or not. “Then perhaps I should show you just how primitive we used to be.”

He dropped the paddle manifesting a paint brush and a bucket of water. He “painted” he back with the brush and water leaving a sheen of water upon her then over both cheeks. The next object he created was from his people's past one of the earlier devices that had been created even as they entered into a technological age. Of course there were other even more primitive tools that predated this one but this one was more effective.

Cracking the whip it did not make contact falling short but the device was designed by slave masters that wished to discipline slaves without leaving marks. An electrical charge traveled down the elec whip igniting a spark of energy at it's very tip using the water as a means of electrocuting her.

There had been no dials or buttons to control the strength of the charge. However with the snap of whip as more energy was used one could effectively control the strength that the charge used.

Right now it was light to see what, if any effect that the elec whip would have. After the first charge was used he could add to the effect targeting different areas those the lash never did make contact it would always send a charge through her at varying strengths. Right now he did not go beyond moderate seeing how she dealt with it for the time being.

Tue May 22, 2018 8:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next