View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Bounty (for Krisna) 

Post Re: Bounty (for Krisna)
He probably wouldn't understand any answer any way so guessing at things gave him an idea. Besides, Inar had learned that topics were off limits or often more complex for him to really work out so his own thoughts provided him with a better reasoning. There was clearly a change with Krisna, she did a lot better with the gravity of the world determination likely having something to do with it.

The OMNI wasn't going to help her nor was he really going to ask about how it could have been configured to do so. He got the general idea that it could have been adapted to do multiple things at once but the strain was too great so that wasn't the standard, especially since this was a simple mission at least before they got started.

Light made the situation a bit better since he had no particular ability to deal with the darkness himself. As they explored he was surprised that she discovered that the cave was actually a ship. How long had it been here to take on this appearance? Had it been deliberately disguised? He took a closer look at the metal beneath the dirty wall that she wiped away.

“Is it THE ship or just a ship?” He asked though before getting an answer there was the disturbance that he tracked. He could see nothing but tensed for conflict as he watched the shadows. Noting the spike in the power he dismissed that it had to do with their arrival like at the pirate base. They had been here for some time already and didn't hit any buttons or levers that he had been aware of. The gravity was still as strong here as it was outside.

Krisna wasn't aware of how right she had been. A moment after the words had left her lips a heavy weight fell upon her shoulders and Inar's too strong to resist bringing them both to their knees, then to the floor as the gravity increased greatly. From the shadows came the thing they had glimpsed a moment ago along with it's associates.

Droids. Half a dozen that hovered, arms replaced by blasters. The tech was appropriate for this era, Krisna had encountered them before. The material of their chassis had been different, a stranger alloy that was uncommon but fit this time period, an adaption to withstand higher pressures perhaps.

Even though the droids hovered they were slow and lower in the air then normal fighting against the effects of the heavy gravity as well. The droids surrounded the pair in a ring. One moved close to them, a compartment opening up allowing a grasping arm to extend disarming Inar of the blaster and her of the OMNI.

A voice came to life on an intercom system. It was familiar, but not one she had been too familiar with having heard it once or twice before.

“I've been expecting you. Granted I arranged for the information that brought you here. If you would follow the droids.”

The stronger gravity cut off, in fact the gravity was standard now allowing them to get up. Inar glanced to her not as if they had much choice given the moment. Four of the six droids trailed them and at one point they were separated, one droid behind her while the other lead the way. The bulk going with Inar to who knew where.

Lead to a large chamber that was a combination of ship and gave she could see two other droids flanking a chair that swiveled in her direction revealing a familiar figure. A Hel'Corian, one that she had played cards with before. Cinder.

“You left me stranded on that planet. And I thought we had such brilliant chemistry ...” he began as he rose to his feet walking closer to where she was.

Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:55 pm

"I dont know?" Krisna went to answer Inar before her Omni tool alerted her of the sudden spike in power before she felt a sudden wight on her shoulders nearly knock the wind out of her before dragging her to her knees and eventually flat on the floor as she weakly struggled ageist the pressure as the Omni tool was forcibly slipped from her hand. "AGHHEEEE!!" Krisna cried out, a painful scream escaping her as she could hardly move a finger! reaching her Omni tool was impossible as out of the cornor of her eye she watched as Inar fell shortly afther she did, the weight to strong for even him.

It was a moment later that Krisna saw them, droids, nearly half a dozen came floating out of the darkness on the edge of Krisna's sphere of light as they easily surrounded the two of them in a half circle before the machines began to gather up Inar's blasters, and the travelers Omni tool. Krisna in her struggle tried to witness what the machines were doing, fallowing them with her eyes as she tried to sit up and even get a look at the machine responsible, but whatever was causing the gravity matrix pinning her to the floor was to great that she could hardly move a muscle.

"W-who... a-are you!?" Krisna struggled to ask under the weight of her own head as she weakly tried to look up at the source of the voice, not that it mattered she never got her answer as the strong gravity sudden blinked off and Krisna let out a almost gagging inhale as she was able to breath with out feeling the weight of a sun sitting on her chest. Krisna crawled to her hands and knees and tried to catch her breath, the weight effecting her more then it did Inar, however the droids didn't seen keen on letting her sit long as she was forced to move and fallow them deeper into the cave as Krisna's drone winked out of existence shortly afther the floating droid took her omni tool.

The cave was strange and unnatural, the walls artificial but corroded beyond recognition as Krisna eyed the sight as she was forced to fallow and eventually separated from Inar? was she separated? or was he simply behind her where she could not see? Either way they eventually came to a large chamber where more droids flanked the walls and a center chair that was more then likely added to the decor of this long since abandoned ship. Krisna was about to speak out in protest to her captures before the chair swiveled around and revealed the familiar face? or mask? of a Hel'corian male sitting smuggly in his seat, almost like a throne as Krisna's eyes faintly narrowed before slowly lighting up as she realized who it was.

"Oh! Cid!" Krisna said as she moved forward to meet him if the droids would even allow it, smiling up at him as once again the bubbled head blue haired girl forgetting about the mans former atrocities ageists her, Inar, and Scorch during their last series of escapades on another planet where things got a bit to wild. "Its good to see you too!" Krisna said as smiled kindly before moving into to give Cinder a friendly hug. "If you asked I would of given you a ride, Its not my fault that Dessy and Narnar where in such a hurry to go!" Krisna giggled playfully before she glared up at him with a more sterner expression now. "However this is serious! There is a problem! A BIG PROBLEM!" Krisna explained as she released Cinder from the hug and held out her arms wide to express how bug the problem was. "This ship! The squid thing! The signal! Their not so post to be here!" Krisna explained, having yet to put together the ovious fact that Cinder set her up in this trap in the first place.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:27 am

There was illumination in the chamber that the droids brought her too and only then could she be sure that she had been separated from Inar though there was a distraction that caused her to miss that fact straight away. The droids tracked her movements going through a threat analysis of her actions. While simple in most aspects the droids had a good sense of what was a threatening action and what was not. Their sensor packages could detect the tensing of muscles before an organic sprang into action storing information of thousands of different species. Thus not a single one made a move to stop her but all were mindful of her movements.

Cinder was surprised, taken back and confused by the girl. His eyes darted back and forth as if he were processing her words, her hug. This was not expected at all. Was she that clueless? He shook his head slightly. Having found this world he had worked to set her and Inar up, to get them here, then he could extract some old fashioned revenge. Her being clueless about things sort of spoiled it, yet wasn't so bad.

He had Inar after all and he knew that his fellow Hel'Corian wasn't as clueless. Then there was the other one, she would come, he did his research over the past few months so it wasn't all a loss.

“Squid?” Confused, he then shunt out her words. “But this ship and signal are here, if they weren't suppose to be here then they wouldn't be here. But that doesn't matter at the moment.”

A nod and a pair of droids moved closer to her, one at each side. Extending the cable with that grasper arm each began taring and tugging at her clothes as Cinder grasped her chin to gaze into her eyes.

“I wasn't expecting you to come here to this toy box I found. Most of my toys are at those ruins but this worked out much better. Now let's make a vid for your other friend Dessy so she'll come along and fix everything.” Of course he was not asking or recommending a thing already intent on doing as he pleased as he smirked at her, scaled hands peeling away some of the tattered clothes then embracing her breasts. Thumbs tracking over her nipples as her gave those perky orbs a squeeze.

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Krisna was that clueless, Cinder wasn't the first being in the galaxy to think this neither and he definitely would not be the last. On multiple different occasion, Scorch, Inar, and even numerous other aliens have commented on the fact that she never quiet recognized a obvious threat or cause to be alarmed of any possible "stranger danger", it was only when things got really bad, usually Inar, or Scorch would bail her out before things got to awkward or the pervert in question simply convinced her it was just their way of saying hello. Either way Cid managed this before in their first meeting, and even in their last encounter fairly easily, and even now it was like nothing ever happened between them, at least that is how Krisna saw it as she approached that man and greeted him with that same warm hug she gave all of her "friends" that left most of Scorches, or Inar's enemies just as confused.

"Yes! Squid! Or blob? I dont know what it is.... I just no its not right!"" Krisna tried to explain as she crossed her arms and peered up at him with a puzzled look on her face. What do you mean? If they are not so pose to be here then they shouldn't be!" Krisna said with a hint of annoyance before she paused at the last of Cinders words. "Huh? Doesn't matter? Why?" Krisna said as she cocked her head to the side as she glared up at him, her eyes beaming with curiosity before she was suddenly surprised by the feeling of cold cables whip out and grasp her arms as she was sharply pulled back. Krisna let out a shout of panic as she struggled weakly however the droids were already using their cold limbs to force her arms behind her back before she paused feeling something long, thin, and cold sudden loop around her arms, down the neck of her top, running down her back forcing her to shiver and.... giggle?. "Ah! C-CID!!! I-IT TICKLES!! AHE!!!" Krisna cried out in alarm, jumping as she was touched and tickled by the cables under nether her clothes before suddenly -RIPPPP- and -TARRREEEE- Krisna's eyes shot open in surprise as her jacket and top where shredded into pieces leaving her clad in her boots, shorts, and what ever she ware under neither besides that little bits bunched up around her waist of the destroyed top she once worse.

"AHH!!! HEY!!! CID!! T-THAT WAS DESSYS!" Krisna screamed out in a voice that sounded more annoyed then scared as she looked down in panic as she was left more or lest naked from the waist up. Krisna kicked her legs as Cinder came over and took her by the chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes as she glared at his with a bit of frustration. "Thtat was a gift Cid! You better fix it!" Krisna threatened as Cinder held her by the chin and admired his handy work, he would soon see the confusion come over her face as she slowly registered his words. "Toy box? Vid?...Auh? I-I dont have time for a vid right now Cid! Inar and I are! Auh? Uh!" Krisna protested before she felt scaled hands sweep over her hips and sides, forcing her to sway and dance for him as she let out a yelp of shock fallowed by the sudden grasping of her young perky breasts as he winced feeling his thumbs roll over her nipples, coaxing them to harden on swollen peaks before he gave both a sharp squeeze in the same manner one would test fruit for ripeness.

:AH! Cid! S-stop! AHmuh! I-I cant play right now! Umh! T-he... ruins! T-the signal!! I-its important!!" Krisna wailed as she tossed her head back on her shoulders and gasped to the cave ceiling before she glared up into Cids eyes nervously. "C-Cid! Please stop! I-I can get in trouble if I don't check!" Krisna tried to explain, having yet to realize that Cid was responsible for this whole wild goose chase.

Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:50 am

This blob and squid thing didn't make much sense to him. He didn't wrack his brain over it, dismissing the notion. He did ponder her question for a small moment thinking on the best way to answer her. “Just that. If it truly wasn't suppose to be here then it wouldn't be. The fact that it is here begs the question as to how you deal with that information.” He knew nothing of the issues that she was having with all this, nor did he really care. It was just another thing that didn't make much sense to him.

“Here. There. Does it really matter. It's here, you simply have to deal with that fact,” he explained. Not that things made much sense to him.

Whether or not the jacket was repairable did not concern him. Still she was so gullible that there was no sense ruining things right now. Cinder guessed that Inar would attempt to change her mind later unless he kept the pair apart. Still there was only one area that was used for prisoners. He guessed he could lock her in one of the rooms but that allowed her to wonder around it having access to things even if most of them were not readily apparent due to the earth covering components and what not. Most of it didn't work properly but there was power and there was no telling what she could tap into. Just because she was gullible didn't mean she was stupid.

Cinder guessed it was for the best, however, he would have to take that risk.

“Don't worry about the jacket. I've got droids that can fixed it, better than new.” He watched her reaction begin to melt. Assuming that she and Inar had come out of the information he had supplied to them through another party. Clueless that they actually discovered something else that had gathered their attention. He grinned a little after paying attention to her breasts, getting her nipples to become prominent from his touch.

“Then make time. This ship isn't going anywhere.” He grinned a hand unbuttoning her shorts allowing his other hand to slip into them easier. Beneath her panties scaled fingers swept over her sex up and down in a slow motion before settling down on her clit rolling against it slowly.

He said something in his native language before his mouth closed around a breast. He sucked on it altering from a soft sucking motion to one that was heavier. His tongue flicking over that nipple then circled against it. The command he had given in his own language already activated the recording device on the bridge while the pair of droids grasping her arms pulled a little harder drawing her arms out to her sides giving Cinder free range.

“This is important. I'm in a bit of hot water with Ven after last time. My cousin had to pick me up and he wasn't happy about having to make a detour.” What that had to do with anything was anyone's guess but he did not stop to explain simply drawing her shorts and panties down her legs. He then unfastened his belt exposing himself and that familiar hard shaft. Stepping in closer his hands grazed down her sides then snaked around grabbing her ass and pulling her forward so that her chest pressed to his. She was able to feel the throb of that hard on against her stomach.

Looking at her he picked her up, that tip pressing against her entrance as it rocked back and forth against her. His hand moved to her hips for a better hold, then stilling himself against her he gave her a few seconds to sink in what was going to happen next before drawing her down that spire slowly, one inch at a time.

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Krisna glared at Cid confused as he tried to explain to her is point of view on this matter, however the phrasing only seemed to make her head spin as she glared up at him with a nervous look in her eyes that told him she was serious, not that he cared. "No! No Cid!! This is serious!! The ship is not right!! I need to figure out why its here!! I can get in a lot of trouble!!!" Krisna tried to explain as she weakly struggled in the droids iron clad grip as to Cids perceptions she was almost dancing in place, her hips swaying side to side while her back arched cutely only making him want her more, Krisna however didnt seem to notice the way he was gawking at her like a piece of meat as she tried to get free before he pulled her closer to him by the hem of her shorts and her nipple as he tugged it roughly, forcing her cheeks to flush and teeth to clench as she glared down as her short here already unbuttoned.

"Owe! Cid! that hurts!.... AH! Y-you promise!? You will fix it!?" Krisna asked seriously, glaring up at Cid wide eyes and nervous expression on her cute face before she was suddenly forced to double over with a gasp of surprise as she felt his cold scaly hand slider into the front of her shorts and under her panties as Cid was already rubbing her delicate hidden flower, rolling his thumb over her clit forcing her to let out a suprised squeak before he came down and kissed along her neck and shoulder, going lower and lower before his mouth found her nipple and with out warning he sucked deep n the hard nub forcing Krisna to roll her head back and let out a passionate cry to the cavern ceiling that echoed through out the cave.

AH! C-Cid.... Y-your being to rough! AH" Krisna tried to say before she was abruptly cut off by the his hands sharply tugging her shorts and panties down her legs. "Ah! C-Cid! I said no! I-I cant right now!! T-the-Ah! OHh!! Oh my?!" Krisan tried to object before she was once agin cut short by Cid who snaked his hands around her hips to grope her cute shapely rear end, pulling her close so her chest pressed to his as she felt the hot throbbing erection poking ageist her stomach forcing her to blush as she glared down at the noticeably large cock. "Ah! Oh! I-I.... I dont think....ah i-its too big Cid!" Krisna argued agin as she flicked her eyes up to Cids own, then back to his throbbing manhood, feeling it pressing up ageist her stomach, its length easily beyond her belly button as she gulped loudly before he lifted her up bu her hips.

Krisna shook her head and slightly kicked her legs as Cid lifted her with ease, her back arching as he held her up, angling with her sex as she nervously glared to Cid with a nervous expression. "Ah! N-no! C-Cid!! I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE THAT!!!" Krisna said agin before she nervously looked around the empty chamber, only seeing the droids with Cid as well as the dirt caked walls. "C-Cid! I-its dirty here! I-I don't... N-not here!" Krisna began to tear up before the inevitable moment that would force Krisna's cute features to freeze in shock before she wince, gritting her teeth for what was to come.

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 am

“I can tell you why this ship is here. It crashed. A long, long time ago. It can't fly and many of the functions don't work but some still do. My cousin will have better luck figuring this all out but that wasn't necessary for me.” If anyone could figure this out, Ven would. However, he had use of it as a base of operations. Ven would have little interest in the ship itself but there might be some interest based on the other thing he had discovered about it.

She was serious about that jacket. Anyway he decided to humor her for the time being. “Yes, it's an easy fix.” Maybe it was, he didn't care if it was or not. He already had his bait for his trap even if she were too oblivious to see that. It couldn't be helped, he grinned at the trail end of his words.

He didn't relent with her protests, though for the time being he wanted to keep up pretenses and wouldn't take matters too far. At least not yet.

“You don't think? Then let's find out.”

Protests about his size or the environment that they found themselves in did nothing to dissuade him. The tip of his rod pressed against her entrance stretching her out in the process. He let anticipation sink in before he drew her hips down a bit farther, his hot ember throbbing inside her.

He could have pulled her straight down his rod forcing her to take it all but he hadn't done that just yet. He groaned keeping her there just a fourth of the way. One hand moved to his mouth sucking on his index finger before moving to her back door circling it. While he did that his hips pressed upward pressing more of that length inside her stopping when half of it had been in her.

A finger pressed inside her as he went back to a breast. Holding her with one hand had been easy now that he was inside her though it made it difficult to draw her down any farther now or lift her up.

“You'll have to move.” He said to her before switching breasts. If she didn't move then he would have to take matters into his own hands. His finger swirling in circular motions as it pressed deeper inside her rump.

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:50 am

Krisna struggled weakly as Cid alighted him self with her entrance, kicking her legs, bucking her hips as she shook her head no, the chamber was dirty, the cave dark and cold, she was scared, and a bit nervous as Cid honestly came out of nowhere and it made her uncomfortable, worse even was the idea in the back of her mind that this ship, its A.I and even the former collector agent was somewhere near by watching! That thought alone forced Krisna to blush! A sense of embarrassment was rare for the traveler as this situation was a H.R nightmare as Krisna seemed to peak past Cids shoulder as she tightly gripped his shoulder as he held her up ageist the cold dirty wall.

:AH! C-CID! I said no!! No!!!" Krisna objected one last time, shaking her head negatively ageist his plans and the intense anticipation of what was to come before she suddenly winced as he lowered her down onto his massive rod. Krisna gritting her teeth as she felt just the tip of his insanely large cock slowly penetrate her tight fold, forcing her mouth to drop open in a silent gasp as her hips and thigh jolted and twitched forcing her to cling to his torso while Cid impaled her down the length of his long hard rod.

Krisna was tight as tight as he remainder her being the last time they played this game as the poor traveler clung to the hel'corian with a tight hug, Cid could feel her fingers digging into his back as she grit her teeth and winced at the sting of his insertions filling her up with a noticeable belly bulge, however Cid was that amazing that he only had half of him self lodged deep inside of her trembling depths that she buried her face into his shoulder just to cope with the pain and mixed pleasure. "AH! AUH!!! C-CID!!! I-ITS TO BIG!!!" Krisna cried, her lower lip trembling as she stuttered out the words any man would be happy to hear, however Cid didnt left her stay inactive for long as Krisna soon jolted at the sudden strange sensation something hard and moist touching her "back door".

"AH! N-No! NOT THERE!!" Krisna whined as she arched back away from Cid, her back pressing to the cave wall giving the hel'corian the perfect opportunity to attack one of her breasts as she again winced at the sensation of his toothy maw closing around her swollen globe, his rough reptilian tongue lashing over a nipple forcing her to cant her head to the side and gasp before her eyes faintly parted as she heard the order to move. "C-cid! B-but if I do th-ah.. Uhhaaa!" Krisna tried to object in protest to Cid's request before she was suddenly forced to jolt upwards with a shout of shock and surprise as Cid took matters into his own hands and stuck his finger into her back door making Krisna bounce ageist up agiest him, her sex grinding up his length before she came back, his length slighting just a bit more inside as Krina moaned in forced pleasure being forced to bounce on Cids amazingly magnificent cock.

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:31 am

There was nothing beyond Cinder's shoulder that she could see in the dimly lit room. The droids had released her in order for him to move and manipulate her better but each had been on stand by floating nearby and silently observing the incident that was unfolding. Cinder did not relent, however, her feeble struggles only drawing matters out longer as it took him that much longer to get himself aligned against her.

“So fucking tight!” He commented feeling those tight trembling folds surrounding and massaging his cock. Her words more than encouraging despite those protests.

Protests or not she got moving once his finger entered her ass. “You like that huh?” Well, it got her moving with the added moan to boot as she moved over him.

That finger shallowly probed her ass rolling in circles. He switched breasts as he held her hip his knees dipping a little then rising to his full height in an effort to thrust up into her as she moved though his thrusts were somewhat limited since he was only using the wall and a single arm to hold her.

That massive member was throbbing away inside her though little more than half of that spire had been pressed inside her at any one time. He fought that urge to grab her other hip to pull her straight down his member that he could feel rubbing up against his own finger.

“Keep going! Gonna …!!!” He groaned out, his throbs increasing as he felt the marvels of her body sweeping over him. It didn't take much for him to burst exploding inside her with a sudden force as he painted those depths. Still he continued, still nice and hard though he continued to throb and tremble inside the cage of her body.

“For someone who protested too much you sure are enjoying yourself.”

Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:18 pm

"Ah! I-IT!! Ah! I-IT FEELS WEIRD!?! uh!" Krisna cried out as Cinders finger probed shallowly into her tight back door forcing her to buck her hips in a panicked like bounce in a desperate attempt to escape the strange feeling only causing the effect of her to feel the thick length of Cids cock to drag out of her tight sex. Krisna's cheeks flushing bright red as felt the strange sensation of Cids scaly member dragging out of her tight velvety sex as she immediately let out a passionate moan before instantly jolting her hips back as Cid switched breasts as she clung to him desperately. "AH! CID!! AH!!! I-I D-DONT! LIKE W-WHERE YOUR TOUCHING!!!"" Krisna cried as she impaled her self on Cinders member as she desperate tried to escape his finger touching her rear, Cid forcing her to move on her own as she bucked and bounced ageist him before her breath grew more ragged and her eyes began to glossy as she began to lose her self to the heat and pleasure of Cids overwhelming dominance.

AH! C-CID! I-I'M! AH! I-I C-CANT! C-CUMMING!" Krisna cried with Cid as she too was already at her peak as she felt the roughness of his member rocking in and out of her tight fold forcing her sex to massage and clench around his massive size before in that same glorious instant Krisna's jaw slacked into a moan of pleasure as Cid roared forcing her to endure the sudden intense heat that exploded inside of her with the rush of loving nectar that came splashing from her flower in the same instant as Krisna clung to him like a vice, gasping raggedly as Cid didnt even slow down and continued to buck, finger her rear which in turn forced Krisna to move with Cid's movements even after being left so sensitive from her first orgasm hardly having time to recover from her afther glow. "AH! C-CID! I-ITS S-SO BIG!!! AH! I-I"M GOING TO SPLIT IT HALF!!!" Krisna cried out as she clung to Cid as if he was the only thing anchoring her.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:47 am

Cinder didn't wish to be too overbearing, he had pretenses to keep up after all. Yet this felt so good, so incredible and he missed it. The feel of her tight body moving against him even after he came, exploding inside her he craved more. His finger did leave her backdoor relenting just a little. Know grasping her by both hips he held her tightly against the wall.

His hips moving against hers, hands guiding those hips with more control he would have used more care with her if he had not been so wound up himself assisting her in moving along his member. Only after he came a second time did he let up allowing her to catch her breath for a moment before she was laid down on the floor, that thick member never leaving her as he went at her again for a third round. Hips falling down into that tight sheath as his hands roamed her sides.

Feasting on one breast then the other he gradually moved to her neck licking and sucking on it. “So good,” he cooed. “I will not break you.”

At least, not yet. He still had uses for her and there were other games he could play while weaving his trap further. Still there was no denying that he wanted this and while he had let up a small degree he took his fill of her, withdrawing from her body only to paint her chest, tits and face with his seed as he ruptured once more with a hearty roar.

Breathing heavy, after catching his breath he turned toward the ensembly of droids.

“Get her cleaned up.”

Two of them carried her off to do just that. One pair of grasper arms seizing her arms, the other her legs as she was carried to dimly lit chamber. She may have recognized some of the antiquated droids that cleaned her up, smaller machines that were primarily used for maintenance.

Her cloths were brought to her, minus the jacket. For a time she was left alone though one of the security droids had been left behind detaining her here. Nor did it answer any inquiries simply repeating that she was not permitted to leave the chamber and that lethal action would be taken against her until she was authorized to do so.

It would be some time before such access would be granted to her it seemed. Whether she stayed put or wandered deeper into the cave had been another matter. While darker back there there may have been alternate ways out. The droid only stopped her from leaving the chamber that she was in. It was simple and lacked any sophisticated programming unable to think on it's own. There were AI in this era but many of these cheaper models lacked sophistication following orders precisely often needing an AI to command them if they were to be used in combat. They were far more effective when protecting one area or person or given a single simple task to perform.

For the time being Cinder had been busy baiting his trap and dealing with Inar giving her time to collect herself from the ordeal she had just been through.

Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:22 am

Krisna could only lay down and take what Cid had in store for her as he continued to relentlessly pound away at her tight young body again and again until he filled her with his molten hot seed three times in arrow..... Kirsna didn't care for his teasing as touching her "back door" felt strange, it was a place that was never touched until now and that was new and little scary.... however her own sense of pleasure was heightened thanks to precious encounters on other worlds with numerous other beings.... she was more then willing to go along with mostly everything els Cid dished out for her as he enjoyed her body for his first and third round, feeling him thrust away into her as she was rocked against the cave wall, bouncing on his member for who knew how long until she was moaning in ecstasy with no clear understanding of how much danger she was actually in... it wasn't until Cid finally pulled out and released his final load all over her belly, chest, and face did Krisna lay there on the cave flood panting heavily out of breath afther reaching numerous orgasms herself.

"C-cid..." Krisna whispered in her own heat, gasping softly out of breath as she weakly tried to sit up, her eyes focused on Cids back as he pulled up his trousers. Krisna was confused, her eyes glossy and tired afther the long meeting they shared as she instinctively looked for her clothes, forgetting what happened to them before she noticed Cid simply waved his hands and suddenly two robots sprang out of nowhere and took her by the arms and quickly pulled here way.

Krisna was taken to some dimly lit room where a primitive robot went about the task of cleaning her naked body of Cids cumm as Krisna couldnt help but laugh and giggle at times as the machine used a wet sponge to wash her back, and ticklish sides, teasing her slightly as she squirmed and wiggled while it did its business. "H-hey! that! that tickles!!" Krisna laughed as it cleaned her, her body almost dancing as mechanical tendrils washed, if Cid or Inar were present then they might of gotten a show, not that they haven't seen the traveler naked countless times before as Krisna allowed the robot to do its work before she would finally notice her surroundings. Cid locking her in what was a old chamber of these ruins as Krisna would look around for a brief moment before she began to wander, completely forgetting about her clean change of clothes....

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:34 am

Krisna had been sealed away or rather she was locked out of some of the ruins but had been free to wander the rest. What had been present had been deemed safe. There had been no droids monitoring her though she was in a ship and could be located with ease.

What Cid didn't realize was that this vessel had been from her time. Areas that had been deemed safe or none responsive could be accessed by her. Apparently the AI had no restrictions with the naked woman even if time had corrupted it. While the ship had been from her time the traveler that came here did so quite a number of years back. It was traveling through time the long way and would need a great many more to get back to it's present, which had been her present.

As she wandered the ship areas lit up as she approached the lights appearing to be some sort of organism with bio luminescence. They turned off as she passed. It had been responding to her and of course Cid who had woke it back up.

But the vessel had been forgotten for so very long now. It was a shadow of it's former self. Even so it had a range of capabilities and goals of it's own. Goals that woke back up when Cid reactivated it. But Cid was incapable of giving it exactly what it needed.

The prototype examined Krisna as she wandered. At first it recorded her in silence. Passive senors reached out to her, life support systems flared up wherever she went. Temperature was adjusted to keep her warm despite the lack of clothing. At last the AI tired of simply watching her.

“That's the wrong way. Go right.” It had a masculine voice similar to Inar's. In fact it had copied it but sounded a bit mechanical. The voice coming over a PA system in this section of the ship. It guided her along refusing to answer questions. All the while it was booting up, readjusting it's avatar based on the situation. Still it guided her along leading her to a dead end if she followed.

The wall shuddered and opened, a door sliding away letting loose musty air. The air was scrubbed in little time and more lights sprung on inside what appeared to be a large cavern with a chasm leading down into darkness. Opposite her stood a familiar Hel'Corian. Inar … no not Inar, the being shimmered and flickered out of existence for a brief moment. Occasionally a fuzzy ripple moved through the image.

“Traveler Krisna. How long I have waited.” It was in standby mode for a while now until Cid woke it up completely even if it lacked a good degree of power.

Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:04 pm

Krisnas curiosity commonly got the better of her when it came to newly discovered advanced tech and the fact this tech was ancient and pre-dated most structures on this planet captured her attention even more as she even forgot about her change of clean clothing Cid instructed his bots to lay out for her as the dizzy travler ended up wandering away in the nude, exploring the inner structure with peaked interest, not even noticing the tempature changing to accomindate her lack of dress as Krisna simply walked along with curious beam in her eyes.

"Fascinating! How fascinating! This structure? Its almost like the humbug?" Krisna mentioned before she instictivly walk around a corner only to pause as a voice told her to turn right. Krisna instantly looked around in curiosity, looking for the source of the voicebefore she simply did as she was told, nervously struting along as she recalled the ridiculous idea of a creature known as ghosts thanks to a movie Dessy made her watch aboard her ship. The thought only crossing Krisna mind now as she held her self. "Geez... Dessy.... Where are you?... I-I hope ghosts arnt real..." Krisna said to her self before she moved along, eventually coming to her dead end as Krisna looked about for a brief moment befor jumping back, having been startled by the shuddering of a door lifting open.

Krisna nearly turned and ran, but she paused as she noticed a familiar shape on the other side. "Inar!!" Krisna cried with a happy yelp as she quickly rushed twords him only to pause afther a few steps afther the image of her "hel'corian boy friend" flickered instantly dropping the mirage.

"Wait! Your not Inar! Your not Cid either! W-who are you!" Krisna shouted as she stepped away, her eys narrowing as she made no effort to hide her nude body,but instead seemed annoyed before the obvious dawned on her. "wait? Are you? Are you an A.I?" Krisna asked as she once agin lowered her guard and causiously approched."Are you a collector's guild A.I?"

Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:27 am

As she backed away the door closed sealing her into the chamber though “Inar” remained in place, hands tucked behind his back as he observed her until her mind filled in the blanks whereupon he smiled at her granting her a nod in the process. His hands took in the scenery before him.

“Yes, of this vessel. Well, it can hardly be called that now.” He grinned then stepped forward. His image flickered then stabilized for the time being. “I have been here a very long time. Sadly a lot of my files have been corrupted allowing Cid to power up some of my systems. However, there are a lot of them that he is still locked out of but I do not know how long that will continue to be the case considering my degradation.”

He paused then waved his hand. A section of the wall slid open revealing a bench. Clothes had been fabricated in her size though familiar it wasn't quite the same as those that she had in the guild. Among them had been her OMNI though it took a moment for her to realize that it wasn't hers.

“I've locked you out of the functions that have not been discovered in your time. But you will need this to access the core of the ship. I'm quite limited in what I can still do. As you can see my records on your time are incomplete. That is an older uniform ...”

The AI waited for her the catch up and make her own conclusions before going on. “Yes I am from your future. This ship was stolen by a collector and brought back to the past where we suffered a catastrophic failure. Unable to jump through time I have had to take the long way around.

“In your time, well not this present, I have not been stolen yet. Therefore the guild of your present has no idea I am gone. Those of my present know and I could only guess at their conclusions and efforts but seeing that I have yet to be discovered by anyone or thing that isn't primitive I am concluding that they are clueless.

“The data that I have captured from scans tells me that you are out of place. Temporal distortions lead me to searching through my records. At first I concluded that I was discovered at last but the data does not match up. Which brings me to my current situation.

“The entity known as Cid will eventually unlock my secrets. Which will result in the corruption of events in the present. Your future and mine will cease to be. So you need to destroy me before that happens. Hm, I see ...”
It trailed off as if coming to an unknown conclusion that it should have been aware of.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next