View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Smoke and Mirrors (for Lena) 

Post Re: Smoke and Mirrors (for Lena)
“Then what's your plan? Stay here and hope for the best? That's reassuring. If I'm going to die I want to die attempting something.” He did not rescue her, not on purpose any way though he wasn't about to leave her to her own devices, he wasn't that much of an ass.

The others were about ready to continue on with things after this little distraction. One had even interjected for them to be quiet least they draw the attention of these things placing them all in a world of shit.

After she had calmed down some Daiu gave a sharp nod. “OK.” He stated. If he or any of the others could use any drones he did not say. That was an added detail since they had to secure the drone first it only meant placing them in danger.

Getting an apology and Daryl's gun was easy enough. Remmy balked at loosing his boots given all the slime not that it would have mattered if he had the boots on or not if he stepped in green slime he would be held fast. In the end though he gave them up. Apparently he and Daryl were going to hit an armory to gather more equipment and so getting another set of boots and guns had been on the agenda. Neither liked the lack of equipment much but they were all in this together.

“Plans simple. We go to the communications room. The door is all gunked up with that slime but you'll fit through the vents. Get into the room and switch the array there off. Big red button that will be on. It sends an automatic message to the other stations that the boss owns, pretty much an all clear. Cut it off and the other stations will know that somethings gone wrong when the updates don't come in.

“The idea is that they'll send someone to investigate so when we're off the station drifting we won't have long to wait before someone shows up. By then the station should be destroyed, well most of it anyway. We can't let these things off the station.”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:56 am

Lena made her demands once everyone calmed down, she wanted two apologizes, a gun, and shoes, a simple trade for sure as Lena smiled triumphantly once she got them. Knowing Daryl was angry losing his gun and Remmy was pissed losing his shoes. Lena did not care, it was to make a point that she was not a push over as she stowed the gun in her coverall's pocket before she got down on one knee and started to put on Remmy's boots. "Thank you!.... was that so hard...." Lena mocked them as she started to tightening the laces to fit her better one at a time in front of the three men as Daiu started to explain the plan.

Lena was busy putting on the boots unaware, however the other who did not already see her naked might notice the coveralls she was wear were far to big for her small and petite frame as the neck of the outfit was not zipped up all the way allowing them all to sneak a peak down her shirt and see the faint outline of her beasts, and toned abdomen as she worked on tying the boots before the fun was over and she stud up. Lena meanwhile was listening and focusing on the shoes to notice if they were gawking, however once Daiu finished explaining Lena peaked up to him with a confused look on her face. "Wait?..... the station will be destroyed? What about the other survivors? What about Lyle?!" Lena questioned as she slowly got up off one knee. "We cant just leave those people. Its our duty to go find help." Lena said with great concern.

Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:12 pm

“There's not much we can do about the survivors. If they're caught the men are killed and the females, well you know what happens to them. They're better off dying rather than being a battery for those things to reproduce.

“I just don't see a way of saving them with what we have. Our resources are thin, the boss is probably dead and Lyle too if he's not holed up in his lab and even if he is it's doubtful he can get out of it or us to it.”
Daiu explained.

He went . “At best there may be someone listening if we get a message out. But I doubt the ADD or any law enforcement will be keen to assist us. Maybe other outposts but no one that would be willing to risk their lives on a whim, not unless they could gain something awfully important and I can't think of anything that important that is here that has a strong value to others. Yeah, the boss has some important but if he dies someone else will just take over his position.

“All we can hope for is saving our selves.”

Character Listing

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:21 am

"What do you mean there is not much you can do!?" Lena went off as she got off one knee and glared at Daiu with a nervous and frustrated expression. "Better off dying!? Your telling me using bombs and blowing everything up was the best plan you three came up with!? for fuck sakes...." Lena repeated and said as she looked between them. "You have to be kidding me.... you three are jokes... sick fucking jokes..... don't try to save them.... But don't kill them either! Your plan is insane!!" Lena shout in frustration. "Listen.... I told you three..... all we need to do is get to another hanger.... or outside... contact the pilot I said I spoke too..... she said she will help us...... we might not be able to help the women trapped right now.... but we can go get help....." Lena tried to explain some sense into theses psychopaths.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:28 am

“Look, lady, we didn't sign up to take on those things. If you're so amped up on saving them then do it yourself!”

“No one is going to help us. The authorities won't risk themselves for criminals and other criminals wouldn't do anything without since they have nothing to gain. If even one of those things get off this station the damage they can inflict … those things bud so one can give rise to many.

“If we don't blow up the station we endanger more people. The bosses affiliates are the only ones that will come here. If even one of those things gets off the station we get to do this all over again. If you don't want them to blow up then stop the bombs. If you're not going to work with us then get out of the way we'll come up with an alternative plan that doesn't involve you. We didn't count on chancing by you and while you give us additional options they're not the only ones open to us.”

Daiu began walking off seeing no point in arguing this further and wasting time before they were discovered. His own goals shifting in that moment to account for the change of plans since it didn't look as if he was going to get her help with the communications room.

Instead he headed to one of the private hangers that might not have been used by these things to breed and gather prisoners for that purpose alone ensuring that a ship was secured. Whether or not she followed was another matter though he did not attempt to stop her from staying or going.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:13 am

Lena would face palm as Daiu would begin to speak. "Nobody is asking you to take on the lot of them..... nor are we asking the authorities for help...... We just need to get to a point where my pilot can help us.... I'm sure we can contact Red Water Syndicate.... or something?" Lena tried to explain to the dense idiot, the argument getting pretty heated, however theses crazies idea to blow up the station and all those people on board it with the monsters was just insane, however Daiu stormed off once he realized he was not going to get her help as Lena simply flung her hands up and stayed out of their way, she refused to help murder innocent people, either way Lena had no choice as she simply fallowed not sure what els to do.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:02 am

The men set out on their tasks, which had to be altered given the circumstances. The halls were sticky coated in slime, mainly green though there were areas were there was blue slime were a victim had been released and carted away by the Xagi. They split up, unable to get into the communications they focused more on getting the goods they needed though ultimately they still had to make their way into one of the hangers in order to secure a shuttle to get off the station.

That proved to be more difficult then any of them had thought seeing how the hangers were being used by these things in order to breed even more of their numbers. Going about the station she could see numerous small Xagi that they hid from. What it ultimately came down to was creating a distraction in order to draw them away from one of the hangers so they could storm it taken out whoever was left in route to one of the ships. They had no pilots but only had to get off the station.

Demolition charges were set near one of the hangers while the extra oxygen tanks were moved close to it for easier transport. Their plans had been altered and were on the ludicrous side of things, thinking out elaborate strategies wasn't the foray of these men who were more or less mercenaries hired on to do menial security work.

As it were the Xagi were numerous and fearless. In the short time that they had they had already generated much of their kind thanks to the abilities of the drones to multiple so quickly. It was clear that they would overrun the station in short order. It didn't appear that they were capable of piloting ships and the only means off of the station would be for them to stow away on a ship. Were they that bright? They used their numbers to swarm and showed little thought.

Lyle may have had additional knowledge about these things not that he was around to ask. At one stage they were ready to set off the explosives remotely and storm a hanger once some of the Xagi abandoned it. There was a small delay before a large swarm of Xagi drones departed the hanger. After giving it about half a minute the men along with their leader who she had not initially met stormed the hanger.

And what greeted them was something that none of them had prepared for. A massive creature that resembled a single eyed elephant with a sea of tentacles instead of legs let loose a below. No, not single eyed, there were smaller eyes all along it's flanks.

Also present were numerous Xagi drones and women pinned by green slime to one of the walls. There were ships present along with a single eyed creature with six long tentacles on the top of it's head.

“Shit!” Daryl spat as the drones advanced firing green slime at them. The eyeball simply hovered and stared at them from across the room while the elephant thing advanced behind the drones shrugging off blaster fire as it went.

“There coming from behind us!!!”

The Xagi drones that had departed were circling back almost as if they knew about the distraction and left to catch them in a pinscher attack if they stay. Chief did the only sensible thing before it was too late. At the hanger doors they where at a T shaped juncture with corridors to their left and right with the drones coming up on them from behind. Even as he ordered the retreat Chief was struck by a gooey wade of green slime that knocked him back towards the approaching drones and fastening him to the floor as he was knocked prone.

Things clearly looked pretty bad for the group that was left with a quick decision. Remy broke off to the right ahead of everyone else, clearly these men had no loyalty to their own but really what could be done in such a situation?

Character Listing

Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:51 pm

Lena had no idea what to do other than fallow behind them and keep her mouth shut. She hated their plan, they planned to murder the people alive still on board the station, kill Lyle, herself included if she didn't come along, yet she had no idea what els to do, she didnt have a real plan of her own, she wasn't a soldier, a mercenary, and A.D.D agent, she was formerly a student who was plucked from Shokushu and forced into slavery, then later forced into this business by a psychopath, she had no better options and this entire situation was just a recap of that same running joke, other hugging a corner and calling for help the struggling outlaw entertainer had no real plans to escape other then to contact the pilot who dropped her off and that was a plan that the trio of idiots didn't even want to humor..... since their original plan was so much better.... Lena could not believe the level of stupidity, she cursed herself as she followed them..... things only got worse afther that.

Shit hit the fan in their brilliant plan as soon as they ran into a large group of Drones, one thing lead to another and the team's shaky loyalty was put to the test and fail horribly as the chief was captured by a mob of those creatures, Lena lost track of Darly and Remy was already running ahead tro leave everyone els to die as Lena in her moment of pure panic nervously looked about and simply choose, following Remy to the right of the T shaped junction as the poor human's fight or flight instincts were demanding she ran as fast as she could.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:32 pm

As he ran Remy shot back at their pursuers. Everything had gone to hell and it was clear that the security team had been over their heads. Each had been looking out for themselves banding together only to intact their inane plan. Lena could hear the final screams of someone that had been left behind.

The Xagi had no motivation in keeping the men alive and made short work of them. Few pursued them far and those that had were gunned down. Remy snatched her by the wrist pulling her into the first room available once they had been out of sight.

Sealing the compartment it was unclear what was going on out there. “Shit!” The young man exclaimed then checked and swapped out the charge pack for his weapon. His fingers trembling. Eyes then cast about the slime coated room.

Scraps of clothing had been here and there among the goo and there had been plenty of scorch marks on the walls. Someone attempted to make a final stand here. On top of that there were three bodies; one smeared in so much slime that the person must not have been able to breath while the other two, both men as well, had been torn apart. Their deaths didn't seem to match what the Xagi drones had been capable of from what she saw thus far. This had to be something worse.

There were three blaster pistols here though one smeared with slime and another bone dry as far as it's power pack. If Lena looked she would find a personal comlink on one and key cards on all of them that accessed their departments.

All three were doctors with a specialty of chemistry. This room was a lab and if she searched further it would be clear that they were working on spice and other illicit drugs. Detailed notes were in their computers on their research not that this had been a time to go prying even if she could brake any passcodes to get access to their computers.

Their was another way out of the chamber too though the door looked secured from this side. She could hear the drones moving outside though none had attempted to access the door as of yet. It sounded as if they moved by it was hard to say with any certainty.

Character Listing

Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:55 am

Lena was in full panic by the time everything went to shit, her fight of flight response was out the window as she simply choose a direction to run, it didn't matter to her so long as she escaped, however liddle didn she know that the first bend she ran around something reached out and snatched her wrist and suddenly pull her into a room as she let out a scream of panic and began to wildly punched and kick at what ever was holding her.

"N-NO!!! let me go!! NO!!!" Lena screamed, beating at whatever held her as she slapped and swatted at the body against her until she finally came to her senses, her bright blue eyes glaring deeply into the person she soon recognised. "I-Its you!" Lena exclaimed, her eyes tearing up as she wiped away tears of fear before she ripped away from Remy, the least liked person she met so far in this whole entire nightmare...

"G-get off me!" Lena said, ripping her wrist from him as s she moved away, nearly stumbling back words before she caught herself on a corner of the wall that happened to not be coated in the thick sticky slime as Lena soon turned around to noticed the carnage of the chamber. Shredded clothing, cards, and blood.... so much blood as Lena's heart sank in her chest as fear wrote itself all over her face and she instantly reached up to up her own mouth in order to not scream and attract unwanted attention. Lena was scared, and confused, she had no idea what to do in this situation, she was a singer, and entertainer, not one of those A.D.D agents she's heard so much about, she was outside her element as Lena wished she could simply go back to when Lyle was giving her the grand tour, her meeting with him, her private concert for him... Lena was simply in despair as she backed up to away opposite of Remy and began to sob quietly. "I-I dont.... I dont like this.... I-I just want to go home...." Lena cried softly, tears of fear streaming down her cheeks as she trembled.

Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:48 am

“You're not the only one who doesn't like this,” Remy shook his head. His voice had been strained but lacked volume hearing those things outside. None had tried to get into the room they had been in. Clearly they had gotten in here by some means given the carnage. His eyes flicked around looking for the obvious.

So they weren't stuck here but leaving could have been just as bad. “Hey, what's that?” He spotted a comlink among the bodies. His question had been rhetorical given her state he doubted she would answer him. He went over to one of the bodies checking the device out then shot a glance toward her.

“You could at least say thank you.” He scoffed turning his attention to the device and thumbing through channels for the station all met with silence. Perhaps he wasn't the most heroic but he could have let her die or be taken by those things whatever they did. Not that he did much outside of get her out of their immediate sight.

While they spoke or didn't a crackling voice came over the com drawing their attention to it. At first, due to the limited range Remy figured it was someone on the station. But it occurred to him that someone outside the station that was close enough could contact them.

“Lena what's going on over there? I can't access the hanger we agreed on. I'm not even sure you're getting this. There are strange power fluxes from the station.”

Character Listing

Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:00 pm

Lena was in a state of shock, her world was falling appart and she was now stuck in a small room with a idiot whos best idea was to kill everyone! She was less the amused and in total dispair of the situation as Lena would sob in the corner, rocking back and forth in her baggy overalls. Her nerves had her freaking out to the point she was hardly even hearing Remy's words or his moving about the room. Lena was mumbling to her self silently. Her head cupping as her mind race, the thought of dying in this place terrorizing her before she would heard the faint echo of Remys berating voice suddenly disgrace her ears.

"Hey! Fuck you!!" Lena shouted at Remy as he glaced at her and remarked. Her hand instinctively flailing up in a human gesture that the alien might not understand. "What do you want me to thank you for!" Lena said as she shot up and strutted twords Remy, the mechanic or whatever he was seeing she was not less scared and more pissed as she approached him and pushed his chest roughly. "Thank you! Thank you for what?? Your oh so brilliant idea to save everyone!??!" Lena said referring to his "Bosses" Idea to blow the station and get everyone killed beside her, and the other three. "Or what! Thank you for these shitty boots you gave me!!" Lena said kicking them off at Remy nearly hiting him with the boots as she shoved him agin, before she looked at him with irritation, yet eyes tearing up in the highly emotional situation. "Or theses clothes that your boss picked out of a fucking closet??" Lena yelled at him as Remy would suddenly be surprise to see the distort entertainer yanking at the zipper, ripping it downwards, stripping the coveralls off as she yelled. "IF YOU WANT A THANK YOU THEN YOU CAN JUST TAKE ALL THIS CRAP AND SHOVE IT BACK UP YOUR ASS!!!! FUCK YOU REMY! YOUR AN IDIOT AND YOUR FRIENDS WERE ONLY TRYING TO GET EVERYONE KILLED! I WOULD REPORT YOU TO SECURITY IF THERE WERE ANY!!!" Lena shouted as she had torn off most of her jump suit while she shouted at Remy, most of it hung around her wasit as she stood before him topless, and with no shoes now... her eyes watering tears of frustration as she glared at him, not seeming to be embarrassed by her actions of stripping her clothes while yelling at the one person she hated the most in all the world right now, however the moment the comm crackled to life and Lena and Remy both heard the voice echo through the other end they both paused and glared at the comlink.

Lena instantly scrambled for the comlink as she held it up to her ears. "H-hello! Hello!?! Pilot? Can you hear me!?! Its mean Lena! Me and..... I'm suck in a storage room.... I couldnt make it to the hanger.... I dont know what to do..." Lena said as she cried into the comlink. "I... I dont know what to do... I'm stuck here.... P-please!! Can you call some one! Anyone!" Lena begged as she sobbed into the mic swords a person she hardly knew.

Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:44 pm

Remy wasn't going to save the people on the station. He fumed at her out burst as Lena stood before him after stripping off. It was all so confusing. Stirring and yet he felt outraged at the same time spinning her to press her back up against the wall. His grip tight on her arms as he glared at the spoiled entertainer or whoever she was.

Through clenched teeth he spat at her. His tone on the edge of ripping into her yet lower than his normal pitch. “Will you fucking shut up!” He glanced to the door reminding her that those things were out there. When he looked back there was a look in his eyes.

He might have done more to her too. Strike her? Rape her? Before that happened he let her go when the comlink crackled to life as if it broke a spell.

There was some silence as the pilot digested the change of things thinking over those details. “By the time help gets here it will be too late.” There was a sigh.

“Alright. I'm coming to get you. Where are you? Can you freely move about?”
The pilot was thinking over plans in her head.

It was easy to figure out where she was even without Remy. Various sections of the station had been numbered, coordinates that could be referenced when checking them against a map of the station. Once she figured out where she was there was another pause. “I have a plan but you won't like it.”

Character Listing

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Scared, and angry! Lena had a flood of emotions going through her mind at the moment as she shouted and brated the one she knew as Remy, blaming him for this new situation she found her self in especially for how much of an ass hole he was to her before all this. Him and his friends were all moron only thinking of them selfs and refused to listen to any kinda of reason! Blowing up the station with all the innocent people inside was moronic..... but simply trying to call for help atleast gave very one a chance. Lena didnt know how to compete with such grade A+ stuipidity but she was taking it on on Remy now especially afther his last comment of wanting a "thank you" when they got held up inside this room together.... Lena had nothing to thank him for as far as she saw it, and if that was spoild then then so be it since hes been nothing but rude to her since they met...

Lena has her outburst. taring into him with her words, even tossing her discarded clothes at him, giving anything him or his friends gave her back! As far as Lena saw it she would rather walk through the station naked them owe this fucker a favor as Remy would see the "Spoiled" entertainers eyes narrow and her teeth clench back as he shoved her agiest the wall and told her to shut the fuck up. "Go ahead! Try it! Fucking pervert!.... Touch me and I will scream and get us both killed!" Lena said coldly not caring in the moment what might happen to her, she was to angry to think things through as she would glared at Remy as he pinned her to the wall while she was topless and explosed to him, her blue eyes full of rage as she would soon shrug him off her before she awnsered the comlink and heard the familiar voice of the pilot who brought her here.

Listening to the pilot on the comlink Lena's bravery would begin to ware off as her cheeks would redden, turning her back to Remy as she would wrap and arm over her chest, covering her modest breasts from him. "Turn around and stop looking..... fucking pervert..." Lena said irrasionally with a growl before she brought the comlink back up to her ear while she worked the coveralls back up agin dressing her self.

"Too late?" Lena would say with confusion as she looked back to Remy then listened to the comm. "What do you mean its too late?? I literally saw the hanger were they are keeping mostly everyone? They are still alive! We can atleast try to call for help!? What's wrong with you people? Why is everyone so against it it makes no sense??" Lena said with a frustratingly annoyed shout.... first these mechanics, now her pilot? Lena understood thses were pirates and outlaws but this was a casino/club/luxury resort build into a space station??? Sure it was in mid construction and some shady deals were going down but everyone out here can't all be wanted criminals on the run from the law?? The idea of that was just ridiculous to the idol as she couldn't help but face palm before she heard her pilot out.

"I'm held up in..... ah?" Lena said as she looked around before she got alittle confused. "I think it's a storage area? or something.... I'm not sure..." Lena said as she would ignore Remy is the idiot tried to speak, stepping away from him as she would listen to her pilot as the women did some work to find their location before replying agin. "Sure.... Whats your plan.... but I swear..... If it involves blowing up the station and killing the hundreds of innocent people aboard then I don't want to hear it....." Lena would shout into the mic as the craziness of the situation was getting her a bit worked up. "If it does.... then I swear to god..... I'm going to hang up and you can forget getting anything for this job! Becuse I'm staying here and you can destroy this place we me in it too!" Lena would state as the pilot would heard the nervous fear in her voice.... she meant what she said as this "stuck up and spoiled" entertainer wasn't willing to allow a bunch of criminals sacrifice numerous innocent people so they could get away scott free.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:29 am

Remy didn't turn around. After all she3 had been the one taring off her clothing so he watched, arms folded across his chest as he did so.

“Too late as in that station is going to be overrun. They bred quick and if you can't be used to accomplish that they'll kill you. I've dealt with them before. Their not spacefaring and I'm willing to bet they just quarintine the place rather than go through the expense and lives to take it back.”

At mention of the current situation the pilot went silent for a few moments before something clicked with her. “What? No I'm not going to blow the station up.” Besides that would take way too long for a single ship barring any defenses the station had. If they had shield generators the weapons of her ship would be hard pressed to deal with them. She'd need ballistic weapons that would bypass energy shields or a fleet of ships that concentrated fire. Maybe a capital ship could eat up those shields.

“Good. The hanger makes it easier. Looking at the schematics of the station I can see two options. The hardest being getting to the generators. These things don't like electricity. Their real vulnerable and I don't think any of them will be hanging out there.

“You would still have to get from there to the hanger though and will need to move quick. The easier option would be to get captured on purpose. They will take you there. I can free you and can take about a dozen or so passengers with me. This ship won't take much more than that.

“I can't save everyone. I can contact the local authorities or whoever you have in mind but I don't think they'll be much help. If they know what they're up against I don't think they'll be too helpful. Not telling them puts them at risk against these invaders.”

But whatever they decided had been out of her hands. She knew that the station would be overrun long before then.

“A third option, which I wouldn't recommend, would be searching for survivors and getting to the generators to hide out there. There a dock beneath the station primarily for repairs and another at the top so the main hangers can be avoided. I can try to contact the station for any survivors but you're the first that answered.”

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7