View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Smoke and Mirrors (for Lena) 

Post Re: Smoke and Mirrors (for Lena)
Things quickly heated up as Lena bucked her hips wildly agiest his lap, nearly fucking her self on his cock befor he thrusted into her and matched her speed of lust. Lena letting out a shout of passion as she felt Lyle devour a breast, his teeth biting the swollen glob as she arched her back with a heavenly singing moan that worked with music they fucked each other too. Fast, hard, Lena did stopped, even as Lyle reached up and top her top into both hands as he drove into her. Lyle pulling her collar straight down and devisating her top as he torn it off her sholders in a feet of strength, Lyle leaving her topless and more or less naked and at his mercy aside of her thigh high stockings, yet she didnt care at this momment as she only drove her self to ride his thick cock untill she was satisfied.....

The pair went long, it was unknown how long, but it was long, the fucking lasted on the counter until Lyle lifted her and carried her to the sofa, laying her down roughly as he fucked her into the cusions, Lena never stopped bucking her hips agiest as she was almost trying to clench around his length to keep him inside her as she wildly bounced on his thick throbing member even afther she came only momments of hitting the sofa.

"Y-YES! GOD YES!! OH GOD DONT STOP!!" Lena cried in her heat, not carry where Lyle sprayed his load.

Last edited by Lena on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 28, 2017 5:02 am

He kept coming at her with that urgent speed. Gritting his teeth and grunting as he throbbed within her ever so closer to exploding against her squeezes that added to the situation. It was clear that they were separate species. He was near human but not quite, in a way he was two species this vessel serving as host to his species and this host was close enough to human biologically that he took a bit of care.

Not that it was his intention He had nearly lost himself in the moment but the slime had increased his stamina enough that his head cleared just a little before he reached release. He managed to ask her but got no response. He was pretty keen on panting her insides but then pulled out of her at the last possible moment spraying his seed against her belly.

He gasped, panting and smiled. Only this time he had the presence of mind to answer his com when it rang again. From the sounds of it someone was attempting to contact him for a while and whatever was said seemed to sober him up from the rest of that drug.

“I'll be right there,” he frowned at their fun being ruined, clearly he wanted more. After cutting the com he regarded her for a moment.

“Wait for me here, I won't be long. I'll even bring more slime back with me. And something to clean up with … of course you'll just be getting messier. Can you manage to wait a few minutes?”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 am

Lena was far to busy bouncing on Lyles cock to care what he did, she was so hot and horny it was unbearable, she wanted to feel the warmth insider her boil over and explode! She didn't care what he did or what he did with her, so long as he mad her feel good she was happy. The slime made the singer into a little wanting slut, and Lyle played into her like a sex toy, fucking her roughly wildly, she wanted it more then anything and Lyle gave it to her as she heard him grunt and gasp, just as she felt the fire inside her core burn hotter then the sun only to fizzle out as Lyle extinguished the flame with his molten cum. Feeling him throb and pulse inside her Lena did the same, tightening and clenching around his length until the last possible moment he reached free from her amazing pussy just as she arched back and fell into heavenly bliss. Lena reaching a high orgasm as she arched her body back and came, moaning loudly to the ceiling those out in the hall likely heard her cries of passion befor Lyle sprayed his hot load all over the the idols cute writhing body, showing Lena in cumm as his white sticky seed splashed off her inner thighs, her belly, breasts, and finally splatted ageist her cheek befor she simply fell limp on the sofa and heavily panted for much need breath... "M-my god.... y-your the best...." Lena gasped befor closing her eyes and relaxing for the momment.

Lena rested for a moment, still hot and wanting, she sat up after a moment only to see Lyle putting his pants back on after he read a message off her communicator. However Lena didn't care as she playfully sat up on the sofa and smile. "Come on.... you are already doing work.... remainder.." Lena smiled with a playful drunk grin, reminding Lyle that she was his work right now, Lena even licking her lips and cupped her own swollen breast to tease the hurrying tour guide, however even then he was serious about going right now.... in the middle of the game. "hmm fine.... but it w-wont be easy...." Lena seemed disappointed yet she sighed at him and fell back onto the sofa. " You better come back fast.... I-i dont think I can handle being alone with my self.... ahmm..." Lena said with a s hot breath still very horny from the gold, her eyes flicking to him wantingly as he hastily got dressed. " You better bring alot.... I have another game.... also bring be a change of clothes..... you.... well you torn mine up..." Lena giggled, not even mad, she was to overboard right now to be angry at him for that, however she did seem frustrated by his sudden get up and go. "Ah.... This better be very important....your missing out.... Lena said with a cruel teasing tone be for Lyle would see her being to tease her self, rubbing her own breasts as she was getting back into the moment.

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:20 pm

There was a bit of pride in hearing that steaming from the host body since in an unjoined state he lacked a physical body but it was through this joining that everything felt amazing, he could experience things he otherwise couldn't and even desired to do this again.

She was being a tease and he smiled then kissed her. “Promise. Won't be long.” Departing she had been left alone to endure the effects of the slime. Thankfully it had increased his stamina to a point where the pull for sex wasn't as strong but it was heated enough for her to arouse herself, not that she had long to wait.

The door opened a few minutes later and unless he forgot something it wasn't bond to be Lyle. And it wasn't. It was four or five aliens that she saw during karaoke, judging by the looks of it they were taking advantage of the fact that Lyle had left.

Maybe they intended to hound her for her autograph or ask all the normal questions of her but seeing her as she was painted in cum and fondling herself got more then a few grins and erections. One even stepped up bolder then the rest.

“Let me help you with that,”
his words seemed to embolden the others in drawing near though yet they had not joined in other then casting their eyes over her body lustily.

Character Listing

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:12 pm

"Hmm p-please hurry....Ah.... I cant take it.." Lena said after Lyle came over and kissed her, her hands still wandering over her own body as she began to need and roll her own breast and nipples. She was so horny she couldn't keep her hands off her self as it didn't take long for her to simply fall to her side, her hand sliding between her legs as she began to tease her self just as Lyle left. Lena even shouted a moan of pleasure as he rushed out the door, further incentive for him to come back and pleasure his guest later, however for now Lena was forced to be left alone to endure the effects of the slime and despite how much she played and teased her self she couldn't get over off..... leaving the poor singer a wanting mess and sexually frustrated from her efforts... however Lena was soon take by suprise as the door opened.

"AH! Took you long enough!" Lena said with a stern voice, her tone annoyed, yet that wasn't her talking it was the gold as she still sat back on the sofa, her fingers rubbing over her clit as her other hand fondled and molded her breast as she was still struggling to pleasure her self after being left alone for so long, however as Lena sat up she came to see five strangers march into the room who were just as surprised as she was.

Lena screamed in surprise, anyone outside the private room would hear her cry as the singer quickly wrapped an arm over her chest to cover her self as she tried to hide what modesty she had. AH!! GET OUT!! YOUR NOT SO POST TO BE IN HERE!!! G-GET OUT!!!!" Lena shouted as she scooted to the back of the sofa, only peaking up to see the grins on the faces of the strangers after they had a moment to process their find, it didn't take a genius to know exactly what she was doing in here especially after realizing she was painted with cumm and playing with her self on the sofa. Lena seemed startled at their presences, unsure what they were going to do as the boldest of them all came forth, towering over her Lena gazed up only to see him grinning befor he simply offered to help her.

"H-help?" Lena repeated as her heart was racing, her body steaming hot, she was hornier then imagining as she simply looked between the five of them, her flushed face expressing lust, want, and need, she was confused, drunk and so so horny she could not fully think rationally as the starlet simply nodded. "AH... h-help me.... p-please.... I'm so hot I cant take it... ah! I-I need all of you.... hurry.... befor I burn up..." Lena nodded, accepting.... no wanting the strangers help as she got up off the sofa and staggered into the bold strangers chest. "I-i need a drink...."

Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:35 pm

One of the aliens resembled an octopus. He had a drink for her stretching out his arms to fix one and deliver it to her. All while she had been in the arms of the first one who reached around her grabbing her ass and giving it a firm squeeze. After he spread her cheeks and another alien moved in behind her.

The larger alien resembled a plant and while he prepared her for another a root-like cock extracted out of his body extending toward her like a flexible rope. In little time it affixed to her entrance rubbing against the slit a few times more or less to gather enough moisture before pressing into her.

He was big, and long, slowly working inside her as a breast was sized by some sort of canine creature, who guided it to his mouth where his tongue licked over her nipple.

From behind another grabbed hold of her hips. His touch cold, his member just as cold as it rubbed up and down between her ass cheeks. “Did I hear right? Did you wish to cool down?” “Did I hear right? Did you wish to cool down?”

When he drew back it was only long enough to coat his member in saliva. That cock was pressing up against her back door, nice and cool as it inserted into her, that cool rod and root bouncing her back and forth while her tit was being licked.

The octopus took her drink from her presenting her lips with a nice thick tentacle afterwards that had been all to eager in pressing past her lips, those thrusts a bit more urgent then the two that were invading her body.

Character Listing

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Lena didnt think twice about who these stranger were or why they were here, she only knew they were now and she needed their cocks to fill her as gold was still flowing strongly through her body afther she drank so much of the honey tasted slime turning her into the nice little slut these gentlemen were so happy to help and enjoy. The boldest of them realizing her sensitivity as he held her closly, reaching around to firmly grip her firm toned ass as her group of fans would hear her moan in pleasure.

"A-ah! T-thank you!" Lena gasped as the octopus like being had already prepaired her drink as Lena struggled to reach out and take... only failing once or twice as instead she simply opened her mouth allowing him to put the glass to her lips as Lena only ended up getting more alchol on her self then inside her mouth to drink, however that was befor Lena felt a hard cock press into her sex forcing her to moan, fallowed by the k9 like alien who seized a breast and finilly the cold one that was being posed to her rear sending cold chills up her spin as Lena tosed her head back and moaned once more, giving the octopus his oppertunity to fill her both befor each one who foud their place inside her began to thrust and fuck her... holding her agiest them as Lena found her self wildly bouncing on numerous cocks.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:19 am

Standing between two of the aliens she was fucked even as her mouth was vigorously taken by that tendril. Like a ping pong ball she was battered back and forth between those cocks until they came. The cum flowing into her ass was just as cold as the alien while the plant had thicker cum like sap.

When they had finished she was laid out on the sofa. Soon after the canine was crawling over her licking her with that long wet tongue as the octopus spilled drinks all over her body. When the octopus released it felt odd, she felt a bulge in that tentacle as it moved straight down it to a hole in the tip that exploded a bitter tasting ink-cum inside her mouth. As if aware that the taste wouldn't be the best a drink was brought to her lips as a cock was thrust inside her by the canine who eagerly went at her. He squeezed her breasts, growling in pleasure as he took her.

Cum splattered against her body feeling cool as the icy alien gave her his autograph. The tentacles of the octopus had been every where coiling around a breast, rubbing her clit and may have taken her mouth again had not the root of the plant found it's way there. She would taste a hint of his own release that would remind her of maple syrup while most of that taste was her own.

The drink that had been offered up to her lips had been taken away only to be poured slowly against her cum coated body, lapped up by the canine that had been as eager as that root burying itself into her mouth.

Character Listing

Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Lena had no idea what was happening, she only knew it felt good as she bounced wildly between cocks that buried deeply inside of her tight young body. The plant took her pussy, the ice creature at her ass, while the octupus thrusted a tendril deeply into her mouth. It was also overwhelm as she shivered at the ice cold rod shoved in and out of her ass, yet she accepted pleasure and bucked her hips until the vital momment they all shared.

It was sudden, and hard, Lena rolling her head and spin back into a deep arch as her body tensed into a strong and powerful climax, her molesters loads all being sprayed into her and on her at once as ice hold friged cum was shot into her tight clenching rear, fallowed by sticky thick sap, and finilly bitter tasting ink that forced Lena to twist and turn, wreching that tendril her lips only to have some spray of her features as she choked and gagged, only getting a drink poured on her face to wash it down as she was trembling. Chills up and down her spin as she was pushed back onto the sofa. It wasnt long befor Lena found the dog like alien already atop her, feeling his long rough tounge lick up from her thigh straight up to her breast as Lena shouted in pleasure, soon feeling drinks get poured over her nude twisting body for the k9 to lap up befor he tore into her invite sex with one swift plunge. Lena letting out a gasp as she was pressed into the sofa overpowered and helpless by aliens all around her who were shoving their cocks where ever they fit as Lena felt ice cum sudden splatter over her heated flesh, fallowed more alchol as she was covered in the smell of sex and drink as Lena tossed back her head to moan only to find a thick hard cock root into her mouth, alwhile the octopus used its tendrils to cover every inch of her body not already being molested.

It was a sight too see the drunk, drugged, and horny super star taking four alien cocks at the same time as she appeared to enjoy her good fucking.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:38 am

The sofa was ruined, soaked with cum and drink alike but no one cared. Rough and eager thrusts followed by that canine while she would hear comments from the others to the likes of not being with a starlet before and leaving their autographs instead.

She was the recipient of their attention. Felt up and toyed with, filled again only to be replaced by that octopus that used several tentacles. One fought it's way in followed by another, then a third. A fourth rubbed against her clit while others joined icy hands on her breasts. The one in her mouth had been replaced by that root, the taste of sap far more pleasant than ink.

The four aliens did while in easing the tension that the gold slime had brought to her. When they had finished with her she had been left there on the sofa, unconscious for however long reeking of sex and alcohol.

When she next woke she was just as naked as before only now Lyle was present with an arm full of clothes, a shocked look on his features as he stared at her from the doorway for a few seconds then headed over.

“What happened?” It was clear as to the results, which had to have been obvious but still quite a surprise.

Character Listing

Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:43 pm

Things in the room got out of control fast as the group of five made a mess out of the sofa, Lena in the center of their sexual frenzy was force to take everything they had to offer as her body was sprayed with cum, ink, alcohol, and even more tongues lathered with her own juices. Messy sloppy, sex, it was what Lena was enjoying in the moment as she bucked and humped ageist what ever or who ever was inside of her at that moment. The starlet reaching orgasm in unison with each of her partners as she felt cold hands flow over her soft delicate skin, a hard root in her mouth and sap down her thought. It was a mess and the door was open capturing the attention of maids and other patrons that passed by snapping pictures of the sex crazed starlet getting ravage by four of her fans in a monstrous inter species gang bang that eventually left her exhausted and unconscious on the disgusting sofa.....

The games lasted god knew how long, but they finally left when Lena came for what was the countless time, soaking the sofa in her orgasm befor she writhed to sleep and the men left. The door left open as her patrons and maids would find the sleeping beauty covered sticky cum, reeking of sex and her clothes in tatters from her wild ride to this moment as Lena didn't wake until she was found by Lyle her tour guide standing above her with a surprised look on his face. Lena gazed up at him and smile. "I-i have really big f-fans....." Lena joked as she weakly rolled her her side to sit up. "C-can I have some water..... I-i got ink in my mouth..." Lena said with a gasp, her body still sore and sensitive, Lyle would see bruises, marks, the men who did this played rough.... very rough.

Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:50 pm

She took it in stride and he smiled weakly at her words wondering if that had been remnants of the aphrodisiac talking. “Of course.” He got her some water from the bar then removed his lab coat giving it to her.

He had clothes but figured she would want to clean up before then. She could hear the jingle of at least two of glass vials, more of that slime. It was clear that this hadn't been part of his plan at all.

“There was some issues that I needed to see to. Never mind, not important.” He brushed them off then escorted her out of there after she finished her water. There were more then a few people that eyed her as she passed, some even took attention photos that paled in comparison to those already taken.

Even some of the guards watched her as she passed. She was lead to her room by Lyle so she could shower and clean up a bit. “Unfortunately I do not have much time now, get cleaned up and get something to eat. I'll be back once things get settled. Sometimes I'd like working with some that has half a brain.

“You can eat at any place on the station, it was already arranged before hand. Here.”
He gave her a com programming a few numbers into it. He explained who they were too.

“Mine. Security. Mogul's. In case you need anything in the mean time. I look forward to later, provided that you're still willing after all this.”

Character Listing

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:18 am

"Thank you...." Lena said softly as she reached out for the glass of water, carfully taking the cup afther Lyle handed her glass and taking a needed sip of water. Gulp after gulp water disappeared down her throat, washing away the taste of cum, sap, and ink, as droplets of water spilled down her chin, neck, and chest, rolling over her hot skin in a sexual display that would only add to the desire that Lyle likely had for his guest already.

Lena finished her glass of water and dropped the cup beside the sofa, hearing it clank ageist the floor befor she simply collapsed back into the sofa in exhaustion. She was naked besides the stockings hugging her lovely legs as obvious rough play worn holes in them from who ever did this too her, yet even through all that exercise and exhaustion she was still over the limit, and horny as hell. Lyly would see this by the way she rested on the sofa, breasts swollen, her nipples erect and aching, she was more lucid to talk too and listened, yet she was still unfocused, the gold was very strong. Lyle helped her best he could, however that didn't stop her from kissing his neck or teasing him as he tossed her clothes to wear... She still wanted to play, or the gold was compelling her too, it was unknown however eventually he got her some what dressed and out of that VIP room with some level modesty as she was forced to do the walk of shame out of the VIP section and into the main club area past various creatures and guards who all were surprised to see the girl in such a mess.. Luckily she held a towel over her head like a shawl and wore Lyles lab coat as a means to hide her naked body from the masses, so pictures were low quality at best, however they did get some sexy angles befor being pushed back by guards who were paid to keep them back.

Leaving the VIP section did a number on her as she clung to Lyles arm for stability as she was noticeably trembling, not in shame or embarrassment, but arousal, she was turned on by the crowed around her seeing her in such a lewd condition. The gold was on hell of a drug, Lyle was likly learning alot about it just by being with her now as Lena barly made it into the elevator befor she was already squirming restlessly where she was standing beside him. The gold was a strong stimulant and she drank a lot of it, barly able to keep her self composed beside him in the tight space as the though of him ravaging her right there and then was making her wet...Lena managed to make it to her suite and even get inside and take a shower with Lyles help, however she was so hot right now that even cool water running down her body was making her hott until she could not take it anymore.

It must have been hard for Lyle to say he was to busy, Lena came out of the cool shower in nothing... not even a towel as dampness dripping of her lilith form as she walked over to him from the door to the bathroom, her hips swaying as she approached and proceeded to press her self up ageist his chest and gazed up at him with flushed cheeks and warm wanting eyes. The gold heating heart and leaving her needy for him. "Come on.... you are working... your jobs is to stay with me remainber... Lena whined softly, puffing out her cheeks in a cute pout as she hung on him, stopping him from leaving right away. "I not hungry for food..... it was your idea to give me the gold... now your making me wait.... I'm willing now!" Lena whined in what was a display of cute frustration as she hung on him, not even regarding the comm as he tried to show it to her, she showed little interest in it befor she let go and stepped back and crossed her arms over her exposed chest and pouted once agin. "Fine..... go work with your half brained friends.... they are clearly more fun then me.... and I might not be in the mood when you get back if you dont bring me back something nice.... so keep that in mind." Lena said harshly as she turned away in a fuss. "Maybe Ill just go occupy my self for a while....""

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:21 pm

It was hard to resist her. Somehow he managed, regretting it but at the same time knowing that he was needed. He would have to make it up to her later. He got an idea, grinning at her. Aroused himself, for how couldn't he be, he gave her another com number.

“I'll make some arrangements on my way, but this number should help if things get too bad …

“You don't even need to ask for anyone, just make a request.”
The lights flickered for a second and he gazed at the light fixture for a second. “Got to go.” From the sound of it he didn't wish too.

He departed but she still had his lab coat and those extra vials of slime. It wouldn't be long before the power to the suite cut out pitching her in darkness. She could hear muffled voices in the hall about a generator being down and going to infrared. Security most likely using infrared goggles or other equipment.

“Power should be back up shortly.”

Another voice agreed, it didn't seem that either had been too concerned at least not for a few minutes. “What's that?”

“Huh?”

She would hear the men move off to investigate further. Not long after she would hear the discharging of energy weapons, something was certainly going on.

Character Listing

Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:35 pm

Lena peaked back at him as he offered up the new communication number. "Whats it for?" Lena asked curiously, smiling as she thinks she had the idea as she lett him input the number, however as he did the lights suddenly flickered. "what the?" Lena said with a gasp, confused befor looking back to him, yet befor she could say a word he was gone and already out the door as Lena pouted once more. "Just like a man.... gets what he wants then leaves first chance.... typical...." Lena said to her self with a sigh of disappointment, taking a deep breath to compose her self, still wanting sex and since Lyle wasnt going to play with her.... then she guessed she would take matters into her own hands and try out that number... Lena thought befor wandering over to the bathroom were she recalled Lyle had sat her change of clothes down as Lena would take and examine them for a moment, yet as she got ready to change suddenly the lights went out..... casting her into pitch black darkness.

"What in the hell?" Lena gasped startled all of a sudden as it was suddenly to dark to see her own hand in front of her face as Lena slowly fumbled through the darkness, taping her hands ageist the bathroom counter top searching for her change of clothes, or did she put them on the floor, she didn't know, it happen so fast she didn't recall, yet befor she found them she heard the sound so people talking out side her door, guards maybe? Lena didn't know, but she carefully made her way to the living room as carefully, she fumbled her way to the edge of the sofa only finding Lyle's lab coat draped over the arm rest as she hastily put it on so she wasn't simply naked in the dark, she was more lucid now and didn't want to repeat what happen back in the V.I.P room, so it was best to get covered up just encase as she wrapped it around her self like a robe befor slowly searching for the door to her room..... it was at this point she heard the guards again. They sounded panicked, fallowed by the sound of blaster fire.... a heart dropping sound that made Lena jump in fear. "Uh! Oh no!" Lena whispered, unknown where she was in the room now, she simply backed up.... her foot catching the corner of something as she fell back onto the floor. "whats going on!?" Lena said to her self worriedly.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next