View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Going Safari (For Lena) 

Post Re: Going Safari (For Lena)
Lena wasnt scared of them they seemed sweet enough yet things quickly got awkward as she felt the one in her lap suddenly begin to wiggle and buck agiest her lap as she curiously glared down at it only to nudge it. "Hey! Stop that.." Lena said, scolding the critter befor she was suddenly suprised by the others circling her as they began to paw up to her and hump agiest her, Lena cringing. "Oh! No... bad... psst! Stop that! Knock it off..." Lena said as she shooed them away, flipping the one out of her lap and get them off her, they seem a bit to friendly, yet its not any diffrent from animals on earth, they just get a bit to excited.

Sat May 27, 2017 7:59 am

The animals darted around her hand, retreating as she shooed them off, but returning just as quickly when her attention turned elsewhere. They swarmed and scurried around her, seemingly intent on using her soft body and clothing as a humping post. Some even began to clime on each others' backs to get to unused space on her back and sides.

Before long, one of the rodents let out a trilling cry. It suddenly thrust its hips, and a thin stream of clear, thick fluid shot out of its hips, falling on her dress. Another stream followed after it, and another. One by one, the other rodents began to make similar sounds, releasing the same thick, clear liquid onto her dress, legs, and thighs.

Tue May 30, 2017 3:48 am

Lena had no clue what these little critters were doing but she didnt like it, they were juming back on her faster then she could swat them off... However Lena didnt actually stand untill she looked dowb and saw on on her lap suddenly spat liquid from its.... "body".... and coat her skirt in slime before others bgan to do the same, Lena shouting in disgust as she quickly smack a roddent as she out to her feet only to kick another befor she jumped to get away, running accrost from her small camp. ]"EW! DISGUSTING! Lena shouted, her legs, chest, sides, skirt, covered in this rodden gunk.

Last edited by Lena on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 30, 2017 4:50 am

The rodents that had finished on top of her tumbled to the ground and looked around distractedly, sniffing the air. Those that still hadn't gotten off, however, began to chase after her. It made a comical site for all watching: the young woman being chased around by horny plains critters, already splashed in their seed. The rodents scurried fast, quickly making their way over the open ground, and leaped at her, trying to climb up her legs and resume their humping.

Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 am

Disgusted and confused Lena kicked off rodents and pests with her legs and hands. Kicking at them as they came to close befor she quickly jogged off into the jungle, struggling to keep the little bastards off her as she ran. Her outfit was disgusting, cover in rodent spunk and nasty white splashes. Lena waned nothing to do with that as she simply ran away grossed out but how much they actually managed to get onto her in such a short time.

Lena ran for a few moments, hoping to get away from them as she ran, once she did or if she did she would hope to search out a steam of river, clean off her skirt and jacket. "Awhh what is wrong with this place?!

Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm

A flurry of squeaks followed Lena, as half the herd of lustful rodents chased her down, trying to reclaim their places thrusting away at her. But Lena's height did give her an advantage in cutting through the brush, helping her gain distance between herself and the rats. Suddenly, there came a flurry of shrill squeaks, and the only sound left of the rodents was them, seemingly moving away.

After that, Lena was alone in the jungle. The brush around her was high, with many of the green ferns and multi-colored bushes reaching over her head, to say nothing of the trees that towered above. There were so many species of trees here, it seemed to her - some tall and others towering, some with fruit, and some so dense she couldn't see the sky through them. All around her was vegetation, and no path to be seen.

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:23 am

Lena had no choice but to run from the rodents, they refused to let up for the moment however she managed to lose then or they simply stop following her as she cut through the tall grass quickly and easily. Lena in her haste didn't stop however until she found her self in some where she could clearly see as she stumbled through the brush. Eventually she made her way to a clearing where a divide of tree made it visible for her her grasp her surroundings. The clearing held a small river and a canopy of trees around it as Lena in a hurry quickly ran over to the small body of water and began to spash water on to her skirt, struggling to clean off the sticky spunk.

"Ew... so gross... why were they doing that!" Lena complained as she scrubbed her skirt in the cold stream.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:18 am

Unfortunately for Lena, she was far from the only fauna in the area, and her splashing attracted the attentions of a bulgog lurking on the riverbed down beneath. The creature resembled an angular octopus, bigger than Lena by half, with ten long, ridged tentacles. But despite its size and equipment, the bulgog was a lurker - slow and cautious, typically using its color-shifting skin to blend in to its environment and evade predators. There was no food chain on this planet, though, and so the bulgog had traded its timidity for desire.

Slowly, its tentacles began to twist towards her splashing. The stream ran clear, but its camouflage was effective, and Lena wouldn't easily be able to see it coming from under the water. Far away, though, her eager spectators watched as the highlighted tendrils drifted closer and closer.

Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:10 am

Lena made no motion to move from the water as she spashed water onto her skirt and top, cleaning rodden gunk off her clothes, unaware of what lurked under the water.

"I need to figure out where I am... rgh!... Damn that man!... this is his fault... " Lena growled in frustration as she scrubbed and splashed water onto her soiled clothes.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:56 am

The tentacles made no sudden movements, until they were so close Lena could have reached out and touched them first. They were nearly invisible - so well hidden by their camouflage that when they lunged, it looked for a moment like the water itself leaped up at her. There was a huge splash, then pressure as two tendrils quickly coiled around her legs. Their skin was smooth, and warm for a sea creature, but underneath the soft flesh were strong, firm muscles that kept her legs rooted in place as they coiled up to her knees.

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:09 am

Lena was unaware and vulnerable to the creature lurking in the water up until it was too late. Lena suddenly jumped in terror as tendrils shot from the water in a sudden swirl and frenzy, latching onto her legs and calves quickly and suddenly as she fell onto her back at the edge of the water kicking and screaming.

"W-WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!! Lena screamed in terror as she kicked and struggled like a cute harmless animal caught in a trap.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 am

The tendrils held her tight, and slowly dragged her towards the edge of the water. As she was pulled in, more tentacles slipped out of the water, slithering straight for her. In her prone position, the bulgog didn't even bother to restrain her more than she already was. Instead, it only spread her legs open wider, as the new tentacles cruised straight to her thighs, and began to work their way up her creamy skin to the hem of her skirt.

Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:26 am

Lena kicked and screamed, struggling agiest the tendrils dragging her accrost the muddy ground and into the water slowly. Dirt and mud smearing over her once clean outfit.

"NO! Ah! N-NO! L-LET ME GO YOU BASTARD! AGH! L-LET ME GO!!" The idol screamed as she struggled to kick her legs, squirming and trashing, splashing water and mud befor Lena's eyes went wide and her body went rigid as she felt cold tendrils slither up her thighs and under her skirt, sliping under them hem of her skirt and beyond up under her tucked in blouse.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 am

From there, the tentacles wasted no time angling for their prize. One tentacle around each leg slithered up the rest of her lengthy legs, and pressed against her crotch. First, there was a gentle touch from her left, just next to her leg, letting her know where these new visitors intended to spend some time. But the right tentacle was far bolder. Only seconds later, its bulbous head pressed against the center of her panties, and dragged itself up her slit, caressing her sex through her soft underwear.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:19 am

Lena cried out in fear and fury as she struggled agiest numerous tendrils and slithing teasing snakes that coiled around her body. "AHG! N-NO! No!" Lena gasped, feeling tendrils slither up legs as she kicked and splashed in the mud, her heels digging into the dirt as she arched her back as she felt a bulbus head slither up agiest her panties, tracing along her covered clit as she stuggled for freedom.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next