View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Annihilation (for Niko) 

Post Re: Annihilation (for Niko)
"Ah! N-nooo!! T-turn it off!!" Niko cried out desperately as Ven continued despite her protests. "D-dont let them watch me!! Please!! Ah! T-turn off the camera!" Niko begged as the alien man looming over her as she held both arms out, forced to expose her self as she avoid looking him in the eye, or at the screen that clearly put her on display for the entire ship to watch and admire. The cyborg thief's cheek burning a bright red as her she tightly closed her eyes and pursed her lips the moment she heard the cheers and boasts of the crew watching, her mind screaming for her limbs to listen, to allow her to cover herself, to get Ven off her, to do anything but hang out at her sides and give Ven full control. Niko hated this, hated being used, being controlled, she even tried to scream as Ven reached up and touched her, but her body and the S.L.U.T program was forcing her body to instead react in more appealing aways as the cry that left her lips was transformed into more of a moan....

"Gah! S-stop it!! AHuhooee!? Niko cried as her back arched as Ven fondled her breast, smoothing the harden peak with his hands as she would shiver at the touch, her mind registering all the sensations as her lip quivered and she weakly squirmed, shaking her hips and thighs, trying to move, esape, antyhing.... but instead the program override her motion controls and instead caused her thighs to widen as Ven brought her tail to her sex and slowly began to press it in...

"PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP!!!! ITS NOT MEANT FOR THAT!!!" Niko cried out at the top of her lungs, giving Ven and his crew a good show as her face twisted in nervousness and disgust before her jaw dropped open in a moan as Ven didn't listen and he slowly twisted the wire like tip of her tail into her sex, turning and guiding it into her tight passage slowly. Ven would find it a perfect fit as he stimulated her inner walls and sex with its hard and slightly rigid length. Ven would hear her scream that her tail wasn't meant for this, but something told him that it was in fact designed for it..... and sure enough Ven would find a host of options and supported attachments........ as this tail was indeed meant for charging her batteries in more ways than one.

Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:28 pm

Ven played with her encouraged by her responses more than she would know. He looked away from her at the holo screen and sneered at the bridge crew. “Sorry boys.” There was a chores of boos and jeers as the screen went back.

Niko might have seen it as a small mercy though Ven knew that it was not. Actually it would increase desire within them and he was going to turn her loose to the bridge crew. After that had been done he turned his attention back to her. She was still fighting yet was powerless to truly resist. Her stance widening.

Despite her claim that the tail wasn't suppose to be used in this fashion he found that hard to believe. It was a perfect fit. Given how sensitive her tail was others, if not her herself, had to use it as such. What sealed the matter was the list of options that had been transferred to the cybernetics in his brain.

Toggling through the list he grinned down at her. “That's some kinky shit ...” he had been caught up in the mental display shattering any illusions he was imparting if she caught on. So he started in a tame fashion causing the tail to vibrate with a matching hum to those sensations rushing through her clit and tits.

The tail was practically moving on it's own. After a moment he let go of it and moved it mentally. Both hands had been free to grasp those tits. Squeezing them and pressing them together. He leaned down only to nibble at her shoulder with sharp teeth that could have clearly torn her open with ease. His tongue then lashing out against those spots.

“What you really mean is that you prefer something else inside you. Isn't that right?” He teased though even if that had been the case there were other functions of that tail he wanted to try out first.

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:24 pm

There was a soft moan from Niko as Ven continued to play, using her sexual charged body like a toy as the crew would get that last vision of the thief's crimson red cheeks and gasping lips moaning to the ceiling while Ven molested and teased her before the video cut out. "Ah...Uhmmgh! T-thank you!" Niko said out of impulse as the screen cut out and once again she was hidden from the eyes of those on the bridge, now only Ven could see her and enjoy the sight as it was still overwhelmingly embarrassing but it was a small mercy, however Niko wasn't give long to regard it as her cruel capture would use her tail in a way she hated.

"Ahgeh! S-stop!!! Stop using my tail for this!! AHhuhhaa!" Niko would moan, feeling its thin length inside of her, rocking in and out slowly in a methodical manner that made her head bobb and her body jolt with each push that only complimented the buzzing and trembles with in her. Niko would roll slightly, unable to truly get off her back as she would avert her tearful eyes from Ven and purse her lip. "N-No its not!! I-its not k-kinky! D-dont say that!!" Niko objected as he referred to what she already knew... the poor thief knowing what her tail was capable of, however she didnt want to admit it to him, or even her self as she weakly struggled before her eyes flicked back to Vens as she noticed somthing was off.

"Y-you? Ah! You can see it!" Niko said with alarm, her eyes opening wide as she glared at Ven with a nervous expression, her eyes instantly seeking the remote, looking for where it was as Ven's mask was broken and she realized he didnt need a remote to control her! He was directly interfacing with the S.L.U.T program. "NO!! NO YOU!! T-THIS CANT BE!!" Niko began to panic as she would weakly try to move her arms, her legs, do anything that allowed her to escape or even just move as Ven would get the sadifcation of seeing the sheer dispair on the cyborgs face as she struggled, yet the only movement she was permitted was the slow rocking of her own tail as well as its own vibration to match those already buzzing with in her.

"GAH! UHGH!!! S-STOP!! STOP IT!!!" Niko would scream with panic as the realization that Ven was in 100% control was crashing in around her as his efforts were starting to bare fruit as Ven would see her face twist in pleasure, as she winced and cutely let out a moan while her wasted no time in reaching up to seize her tits. Nikos teeth gritting as she felt him squeeze and grope both before pressing them together. Niko letting out a gasp for Ven as he would notice both perfectly sculpted and weighted, not to small, not to big, just right. Niko had the perfect pair of tits to smother ones self in, or tity fuck if he wanted as Ven would find the more he looked and admired her body the more he would find that it was simply designed to be a living sex toy as even her skin tasted sweet as if she was meant to be licked and nibbled.

"I-I dont!!! No I dont mean that!!! I dont want anything inside me!! S-stop please!!! I-Ill do whatever you want!! J-just dont use me this way!" Niko begged as she would look up to Ven with pleading eyes as meanwhile in side of her head he would her the echo of. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go! I'll be good! I'll be good!"

Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:33 pm

“So well mannered,” of course depriving the crew was worse. At least he figured that it would be since he was never on the opposite end waiting and hoping for scraps. This was a prize best enjoyed alone anyway.

She looked so vulnerable. So desperate not to be used in the fashion that someone had gone through such effort to manufacture in such a way. He wondered what alien or slaver had the idea and of course the credits to pull it off. She smelled so sweet. Her breasts were perfect molding themselves beneath his fingers as they continued to buzz.

“I guess you caught me,” he grinned at her. Then bent down tracing his tongue along her collar. She even tasted good. Moving his head close to her ear he whispered to her as if sharing a big secret. “Ever component on this ship. Every piece of hardware. Whenever I want I can take control of it. Even the war bot.”

The last simply stated just in case there were any crazy ideas in reprogramming Tinman. Lifting up he returned to her breasts allowing the tail to pump and squirm inside her.

Ven debated for a moment. Going over the list of options after she indicated that she didn't want anything else inside her he decided on a rather vanilla choice to start with. Zapping her with a low voltage that was far from painful. Just a reminder that it could be far worse. A reminder that the tail functioned as such.

There were safe guards in place.. Prior owners had to set it in place. Of course there was a means of shutting such safeties off too. He left them in place for now.

“You already established that you have nothing. So why would I stop?” After a deep thrust with the tail he followed up with a stronger jolt. “You sure you wouldn't want something inside you incapable of doing that? I guess after Tinman you're no stranger too that. I read the logs. What is this I hear about your mouth?”

As far as her internal pleas went Ven hadn't been swayed by them. Now why would he allow her to go free without trying her at least once? Of course he had bigger plans for her in the long run.

Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:51 pm

Ven would watch that pleading look of mercy slowly twist into sheer despair as he confirmed her deepest fears, he was in control, complete control. Nikos mind went blank the moment the reality that Ven controlled the ship, the machines board the ship, the crew, the war machine she was already so acquainted with as well as the S.L.U.T program and even her! the Reality of that realisation forced Niko's mind to skip a beat as Ven would even feel the slight logical glitch cause her cyberbrain to studder for a moment as if processing to much data, freezing for a brief moment before Niko's body jouseled her back to reality as she felt his tongue trace along her collar.

"Aghhe! N-No! No! Y-you cant! T-this cant be!!" Niko said in a moment to disbelief Vens words, yet there was no denying it as she watch his eyes, he was clearly looking at something beyond her own vision as Niko pursed her lips and closed her eyes that were useless to see her own programing, a feature to prevent her from tampering with the S.L.U.T systems code. Niko was at Vens mercy, she couldn't stop him as he control her body with a mere thought. Her limps hung out at her sides, exposing herself for him to see while he alos ordered the intense rumbling of those vibratiors with in her breasts and sex to pulse and vibrate with annoying pleasure that made her heart race and breath gasp rapidly. Niko could only endure it as she closed her eyes tight as he molested her breasts, the alarmed look on her face as she realized both his hands were touching her breasts as she looked down in horror as the tail between her legs was rocking in and out of her sex on its own.

"aguh! N-no!! NO!! S-stoop using my tail!!! P-Please!!! I'm begging you!!"" Niko cried out behind a passionate moan, her back arching deeply under Ven as he loomed menacingly over her, playing with her breasts like game controller... her body the game as he forced her to make lewd sounds that she would otherwise never make before suddenly Nikos teeth grit tightly and her eyes flicked their dull glow as a sudden surge of energy discharged into her pussy and surged up her spine into her brain before dissipating like a fire work with in her own head as Niko let out a pleasurable moan that told Ven that what she just experienced almost brought her to orgasm. In fact on the corner of Vens H.U.D he would see the indication that Niko was ready for orgasm and for now would be suppressed, preventing her from cumming until he desired to let her.

Ven would see the look of sheer frustration and panic on her face as her jaw dropped open and her eyes rolled and fluttered, her cyberbrain preventing her shock induced orgasm as she twisted and squirmed under her back under Ven who would have the satisfaction of watching her writhe in ecstasy just as her tail suddenly followed up with a deep thrust and a second stronger jolt that instantly changed that orgasm marker from 1 to 2.

"augh! I-I .... I c-can work!!" Niko shout quickly, struggling to speak in her sexual turmoil as ven continued to molest her her tail driving her mad, the jolts causing her mind to go blank while his touch was making it distracting to endure as Niko pursed her lips and let out a cute squeal brought on my forced pleasure. "I-I dont want! I dont want anything inside me! A-at all!!" Niko cried between jolts that surged through her body causing intense pleasure as Ven would admire the panic look of awe on her face as she rolled her head side to side and moan loudly. "P-Please!! Auhyu! Please!! I-I can work!!! I-I work for you!! aghhuh!!! J-just stop!!! P-please!!!" Niko begged more, crying desperately with her pathetic groveling as she struggled to endure the pleasure as her orgasmic meter climb from 2.... to 4.

Meanwhile Niko was to preoccupied to answer Vens words as he would have to find the answer for him self with in her programing. A simple task for him as Ven would easily search for any info on her mouth and discover some interesting facts regarding one of N1K0's most appealing features. When the S.L.U.T program is active any cock, object of phallic shape or for the thrill seeking female pussy is put in front of her lips the S.L.U.T program will force the cybernetic wirejack tendons in Niko's jaw to open wide, forcing her to accept any entry from a client demanding to receive a blow job or simply desiring her to suck on something as well as preventing her from performing any kind of harm to a user with her teeth as automatic safty will prevent her from clenching or close her mouth if somthing is inside. In addition when the S.L.U.T program is active Nikos mouth becomes activated as a hole for pleasure, having as much sensitivity as her pussy meaning she can be brought to orgasm with only her mouth alone, even eating becomings pleasurable and as a side benefit her lips are extremely soft and plump, perfect for head, and the saliva glands in her mouth were augmented to produce a certain aphrodisiac chemical that stimulates her self and those she services while also acting as a excellent lotion that is healthy for the skin and scales.

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:56 am

“Your body seems to be telling a different story.” Ven chuckled. He was stiff watching her caught up in her struggles. Her pleading that she couldn't do anything about.

Bending done he began to mouth one of those vibrating breasts. His tongue skimming along her nipple. The occasional light bit or tug followed as he took in the information regarding her systems.

Aware of the orgasm building up within her Ven opted to deny her for now. Maybe he'd allow her to peak if she begged for it or his own arousal was being slatted. He chose to activate a feature of her tail. Continuing to have it move by itself there was a spin to it now as it drilled into her. Deep and slow, each motion drawn out.

Interesting about her mouth. He read over the data lifting up from her breasts to slowly lick her neck. “You have no choice but to work for me as I see fit.” He rose up after taking her hands in his drawing her upper body upward until she was in a sitting position.

Once that had been done he drew her into his lap. Her tail still moving inside her. Diverting some of her energy reserves to the tail Ven caused a little over load. That plug emitting a small jolt as it drove into her deep, paused only to slowly creep back before plunging back in.

He began accessing more schematics of that tail. Accessing all the compartments that stored this and that he placed a few things on stand by. Gazing into her features he guided her off his lap. Making her lean forward and unzip his trousers with her teeth.

That tail stimulating her insides, altering between thrusts and rolls he noted what was more effective. Controlling her hands was simple letting her unbutton his trousers and take out that hard scaly portion of himself. He stopped there, however, throbbing before her very eyes as a thought occurred to him.

He elected to access more of that tail as much as he wanted to experience those systems himself. This would be almost as good as her begging too. Probably easier. Though he figured he would hear more of her pleading later, especially as he formulated his plans the more he discovered.

“I won't allow you to cum until I have.” Giving her a little freedom Ven would prevent her from using her hands if she thought just to jerk him off. Nor would he allow her to use those breasts. Not only would he halt her movements but he would jolt her again, each shock growing stronger than the last until she complied or ran out of power completely. He could have just ordered her to do it, accessed her program or controlled her outright though part of him wanted her to realize what she was doing making it clear that she could not resist him as best as she tried. The sooner she learned her place the better.

Hm, what was that? He focused on the tail as a hand brushed through the back of her head. He'd definitely have to give that a try …

Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:08 pm

"M-me body! i-is not!!" Niko objected as Ven laughed at her. Niko cringing as she felt his tooth maw mouth up against her slightly rumbling breasts. Ven sparking another corus of moans as Niko felt his teeth close around her nipple, biting and tugging it gently before soothing it over with his tongue. Vens mouth, coupled with her own tail, Niko was already edging the line of pleasure and insanity as Ven would see she already had 4 orgams banked and under suppression thanks to the mysterious S.L.U.T program that governed her entire body, a system that seemed to compliment his own mental skills of machine control so well that guiding her tail to do as he ordered seemed easy and effortless, requiring little mental focus on his part as if the program was better tuning its self to his will.

"P-please!.... I-I dont want to do this!" Niko begged more as Ven left her breast, slowly licking a path up to her neck as her cybernetic muscles forced her to crane her neck to the side giving Ven the access he desired as she would gasp loudly at the sensual lick that followed. Niko feeling Ven's tongue glide over her sensitive skin before he pulled away and rose up off of her. "I-I can work.... please! I-I can do other things! A-anything but this!" Niko said with a gasp as her hand came to his as she was help up off her back. Niko breathing heavily as she sat up, her eyes looking to Vens before shying away in shame, her body trembling as her tail continued to act on its own even as she was drawn into his lap. Niko fighting the control, yet her body moved on its own as she straddled Ven, her hands holding his as she grit her teeth still struggling to endure her tail thrusting in and out of her sex. Ven spotting the shameful look on her face as the orgasmic count went from 4 to 5.... her cheeks growing redder by the second as her body was actively on the edge of five different orgasms being suppressed by the program, Ven could read the frustrated gasp she exhaled before he pushed her a little more and willed her tail to sudden flex and drive itself deeply up into her pussy.

"Kyaaaa!" Niko suddenly cried, her head craning as her body bounced on Vens lap, her breasts bouncing amazingly with the thrust of her tail as the long appendage rocked in and out... in and out.... driving deeply into her core while emitting small jolts that further drove her mad with pleasure. Niko's eyes flashing with each surging pulse of electricity as Ven would watch in satisfaction as the cyborgs jaw dropped open and her tounge hung from her lips as her mind was on the verge of breaking.

"P-please!! P-please!! Ayhhaa! I-its to much!!! Akyhhaaa!" Niko moaned, her whole body trembling in ecstasy, yet she was denied her release as the count rolled to 7... then 8 in a matter of moments. The S.L.U.T program somehow banking and suppressing more of her orgasmic tension, storing it for Ven's viewing pleasure for one massive release later, of if he choose too Ven could store the frustration for hours, days, even weeks according to the information he was gathering, keeping a orgasm eatting away at her soul for however long he desired as Ven would see what just 9 orgasms were doing to the sexual enchanced cyborg girl.

"P-PLEASE!!! IM BEGGING YOU JUST STOP THIS!!" Niko cried, her body still bouncing on her own tail, giving Ven a private show of how the female cyborg might masterbate before her pleasure drunk features glared back into Vens own as the alien would notice her soft pale skin blushing brightly back at him as her alluringly plump lips looked so kissable, her eyes wide and bright, breathtakingly aware of the danger she was in as every piece of her body looked as if it were sculpted to be for the pleasure of her clients. Everything about Niko was alluringly beutiful, from the silkyness of her hair, to the soft sensation of her skin, she was a sexual marval of cybernetic engineering as Ven would no doubt admire before silently ordering her to leave his lap.

"S-stop! Stop! Stop it please!! I-I cant do this!! I-I dont want to do this!!" Niko said nervously as she lowered to the floor on her hands and knees, her body being forced to move on its own. Ven would see that her movements looked as if they were her own, maybe the slight sign of resistance here and there, but it seemed the S.L.U.T program used some method to make the control seem fluid and natural as Niko would glide to the floor on her hands and knees, glaring up at Ven with a tearful look in her eyes showing the cruel alien how scared she was he stood up. "V-Ven! P-please!! I-I can do other things!! I-I can.... I-I...Gh! UHmmmuhkyhaaaUhgmm!" Niko tried to speak before the silent order from Ven registered through the prgram and into her cyberbrain ordering her to shut up and crawl forward on her hands and knees, her hips shaking as she leaned in and let out a nervous cry, half sod, half gasp as she buried her face between his legs as her lips and tongue began to mouth and lap at his crotch. Niko squeezing one eye closed as she blushed brightly at her forced action as she was commanded to unzip Ven's trousers with her teeth.

It took Niko a moment but eventually she managed to unzip Vens trousers before her hands pawed at his hips and waist, the s.l.u.t program ordering her hands to sensually rob and massage his waist and hips before unbuttoning his pants and drawing them down his thighs allowing his thick scaled length of spring free from the confines of his trousers. Niko would flinch as Vens cock sprang from his pants, she was close enough that his length flopped over her face and patted her forehead, its length rubbing her nose and lips before she was drawn away. The S.L.U.T program instinctively slacking her jaw as Niko tried to look away, yet the system was forcing her dully glowing pink eyes to lock onto Vens cock. However there would be a moment when Niko looked away, her eyes flicking to Vens as he spoke his verbal command.

"Ah! W-what no! Y-you have to be kidding!!! D-don't do this!! ah j-just! Please V-Ven!! I-it wont fit in my mouth!! I-its to big!! Please have mercy!" Niko cried again before her cybernetic eyes flicked back to his cock and her jaw once again opened slightly as she began to breath heavily as suddenly Niko felt the faint control of her body return to her, yet at the same time she was limited in her range of motion, she couldnt turn, she could raise her arms, she could only scoot closer as her tail continued to work her over all this time. The sound of wet slickness of her tail thrusting in and out again and again creating a sweet scented pool of her love juices on the floor under her as Niko would first try to look away, her body jolting from a shock that would ripple through her sex, surging up her spine into her head as she let out a moan of annoyance and frustration only to dart her eyes back to Vens. "AhH!! Y-your a f-fucking monster!!" Niko said in her frustration, the jolts didn't hurt much but only added to the intense bottling up of her pleasure as she felt as if she were about to explode from tension alone as her sudden outburst rewarded her with another jolt that forced her head to bob and her lips to fall open in a moan of pleasure as Ven would see the count of orgasms climb from 9.... to a staggering 15... "AKGHH!! V-VEN!!! I-I P-PLEASE!! L-LET ME!!! C-CU!!...KYAH!!!" Niko cried out in defiance, getting a third zap and a new count of 22 before Ven would finally watch his new living sex toy crumble under the pressure as her eyes were strained open wide and panic as her mouth opened wide and she hesitantly leaned into accept his cock into her awaiting mouth as Ven would feel first hand the simulated loving sensation of her tongue gently lap at his swollen mushroom shaped tip, Nikos tongue circling the rim of his cock before slowly licking down his length as her mouth gently nibbled and kissed along his cock. All the while Nikos eyes darted about in panic, wanting to pull away, spit, wide off her mouth, yet she couldn't do anything of the sort as half of her desired her release while the other wanted to fight the temptation, yet the S.L.U.T program urged her twords what Ven desired as Niko tried to pull away only to instead lick up along Veins length before her mouth opened wide and Vens cock tip slide between her lips as Niko's head began to slowly bobb and work, her tongue slathering his cock as her lips sealed around his girth and she began to service Vens throbbing alien man hood.

"Vhem! *suck suck*..... Pwehss! *slurp suck* AGuhgh!" Niko said between muffled lips as she took more of him into her mouth, her head bobbing down his length as Niko worked over his scaled alien cock, all the while her orgasmic count raising from 22 to 30 as her pussy was ravaged by her own tail... and now her mouth pussy was busy servicing Vens alien dick.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:13 am

Begging for him to stop this only served in getting him more aroused. Ven enjoyed her protests and pleading. That cute look that stole over her features. All the while he skimmed over messages stopping to read more slowly when something caught his attention.

The orgasm suppression system was one of these factors. He played with it and decided then and there to do something fiendish with it. Ven decided then and there to deny her any release that wasn't tied to his dick. He wondered how long it would take her to realize that he was the only one of this ship that would get her off. Time would tell, though his guess was that she was familiar with the system and would know that he had been activating it. Still she should connect her release to his own. Something she would have to work towards or plead for. He hadn't decided on that. Perhaps a bit of both.

She didn't seem to get it. He wanted this. So work wasn't going to dissuade him unless perhaps he heard something amazing that he couldn't pass up on. And let's face it, he had to confirm that the work in question was manageable. She made another mistake by calling him a monster. He thought he was being reasonable. Even if he had intended on more nefarious things later. Had he implied something? Had she gathered his plans or just assumed the worse?

Oh well. He grinned down at her. “I'll be happy to show you just how monstrous I can be.” Her compliance would be rewarded. She was a rare treat that he couldn't discard. Nor would he turn her over to the crew for an extended time. That was if she behaved. He would let her work her way up. Ven had no question about her being his next toy. Just how long she would be subject to the crew was another matter.

He monitored the build up of orgasms. Cracks in a dam had been springing up. When he allowed it that dam would brake apart and overwhelm her. But not yet. He groaned with the attention of soft lips and tongue against him. Slowing down the motions of that tail Ven accessed a storage compartment where a few sex toys were kept.

A stream of beads streamed forth as if the tail hit it's limit and came. That of course not being the case. The beads must have been anal beads or some sort of variant. Each had been different sizes. The deeper ones were larger golf ball sized while the shallowest had been no bigger than a marble.

There was no connecting string either. Each was metal, magnetized causing each to repulse the other from a device inside that tail. In effect the beads moved in deeper than the tail was repulsed by the magnet in the tail. Then each rolled toward it as the polarity was flipped and the magnets were attracted to it. This kept the toys moving along.

“Ah! Good girl.” His hand only loosely behind her head as he allowed the program to do it's work. It was remarkable. On top of it he didn't have to worry about her attempting to bite him. Certain enhancements made her ideal for this. Even so he held out for as long as he could jerking her head back before she could finish him. Denying his orgasm as he gasped for breath though robbing her from the promised one.

“Fuck! That's too good. But I'm not letting you off that easy.”

Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:39 am

Niko was assuming the worst, whether Ven was planning something nefarious or not did not matter, with what he was doing to her now she quick came to assume that Ven was as bad as she thought he was. In fact Ven could hear those surface thoughts echoing with in her own mind and he could tell that monster was the tamest thing she called him in her own head, not that she realized he could hear her thoughts through the link they now shared... nor did she have any knowledge on the S.L.U.T program other then knowing that it existed..... she could not interact with it on her own, somthing Ven would find clear in his study.... also she would be unaware of any changes or secret orders he might set in motion.

Meanwhile Ven was enjoying the fruits of her labor as Niko was on her knees at his feet, her cute face twisted in a frustrated and nervous expression of despair and lust as she gently work on his massive scaled erect shaft while her own tail continued to thrust in and out with slow but deep thrusts that shocked her at their apex. Nikos body bouncing with each thrust as her lips sealing over the bulbous mushroom tip, her tongue circling its rim as Niko endured the humiliation of being forced to orally service Ven, the program enforcing Vens will and punishing her if she hesitated, the program guiding her movements as she began to bob her head. "Mghuhaah...*slurp suck* Vhm! Aghmhauh!!!" Niko would moan softly as her head bobbed up and down on his thick alien cock, her eyes widening closed, the soft dull pink glow shining only adding to her appeal for Vens sadisfaction as Nikos lips wrapped around his girth and she continued to service him orally as the moment his cock breached her lips Ven would see her orgasmic count raise to 35 as she began bobbing her head slow and methodical before a jolt forced her to suddenly jump in surprise and her pace began to quicken as something new was happening with her tail that she was left in the dark about other then a new feeling of pressure.

"HMh! *slurp* HmHM! *suck* Muhaah!! Niko would make the cutest sounds as her head bobbed, Vens cock fully between her lips as the S.L.U.T program wasn't allowing her any short cuts, she was taking him deeper with each bobb of her head, her tongue licking around his length as it entered and exited, tasting the salty taste of pre-cum as she was forced by her own body to drive Ven's member deeper and deeper into her mouth until Ven found Niko was at the base cock! Nikos mouth pussy fully taking in his length as she would retreat her lips back until he exited her mouth only for her to do the same again, the system forcing her to deep throat his length, her lips gasping on it as it entered in and out as her eyes squeezed closed or rolled to the back of her head in the moments that followed.

Ven would be delighted as he watched the cyborgs count reach 40, it seemed that each deep throating of his cock caused her to reach her peak as the build up was already intense as the cracks in the dam were showing, she was on the verge of bursting, yet the system would never allow her release unless Ven allowed her to crumble as Nikos continued servicing him, her lips sucking and slurping along his lengths as her head bobbed back and forth while her own tail fucked her from below relentlessly.

"P-please!!!! C-cum already!! L-let me go!! I-I want to cum!! Let me cum!!" Niko's mind scream with irrational thought, part of her begging to be let go, other parts of her begging Ven to cumm, other parks begging for Ven to let her come, anything to stop the cycle of frustration and torture as she was already at her wits end! Her body was trembling from pent up sexual aggression as Ven would see the cyborg girl's body shaking, her sex drolling around her own tail leaving a lewd pool of her juices on his once clean floor before he finally decided enough was enough...

Ven held out for as long as he could, his own orgasm was peaking and almost as if she could sense its coming Niko was furiously trying to get him to release, cumm so she could have the release of all her tension. The idea forming in her mind that if Ven came, then this would all end! the lie she told her self to get through this torture but before Niko crossed the finish line and escape her own hell she was shocked to suddenly feel Vens cock leave her lips in a rush of passion that caused her eyes to dart open and her confused panic expression to show clearly on her face. "NO!" Niko shouted with alarm, she was so close!! Yet Ven took it away as she leaned forward to follow his cock only for a jolt to of her tail to stop her as her count reach a total 50!

"N-NO!! NO NOOO NOO!!!" Niko cried in a fit, drolling lightly dripping from her lips as her eyes darting to Vens in a panicked haze of sexual frustration and stress. "V-VEN! L-LET ME CUM!!!! P-PLEASE LET ME GO!!!!" Niko cried out as she reached up twords him, yet her program still enforced the no use of her hands as instead she pawed at his thigh, her eyes begging for this torture to end.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:38 am

Her mouth was the perfect pussy. She teased and licked him gradually taking him deep. Before long she was deep throating him despite her earlier claims. Ven picked up on her thoughts dismissing them as she worked. He was distracted to the point that the only thing he had managed was keeping track of her suppressed orgasms and barely stopping her in time.

His member throbbed and twitched glistening with her own saliva. Her mind screamed at him as she pawed at his thighs. The aroma pleasant. She wanted to cum alright. Fortunately for her he did too.

With a thought he had her tail stop. The magnets drawing those anal beads back inside the compartments before the tail slipped free of her. Even more juices joined the spatter on the floor beneath her. Later he would get more use out of that tail and use those beads for what they were intended. But for now he needed the space.

Reaching down beneath her chin he lifted her gaze up to meet his own. Gazing deeply into those pink eyes he read the frustration on her features. Not that he hadn't of heard it. In that moment he was already remotely relaying orders out on the bridge.

Whether her cries of protest had been heard or not she couldn't say. If anyone did hear they may have believed she was resisting him or trying to.

He assisted her up to her feet so she was standing before him. Those vibrators causing her breasts to ripple. Ven had been unable to resist from taking them into his hands and squeezing them. Then intrigued with her lips he felt how smooth and soft they were against his with a brief kiss.

Hands flowing down to her hips then lifted her upward angling beneath her. He rested right there beneath her pressed up against her moist sex. He wondered just how it would feel in comparison to her lips. “I'll let you cum only when I do.”

His tip grazed against her sex a few times then stopped in order to control himself. Once he had calmed down enough he surprised her by giving her control over her body. Sure she had a window to attempt to harm him but at this point he felt safe in the belief that she had her mind on other things. Should she try anything he could usurp control readily enough not that her programming seemed to allow her to injure her partners. Still, he had yet to analyze all that data. It just seemed very logical to him and she was very sophisticated in design.

Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:25 pm

The program didnt allow the use of her hands, Vens orders holding rank over her basic motor functions twords him as she gripped at the floor, even his pant legs, yet as hier hands rose higher her palms closed into a fist that instead uselessly pawed at his hips and lap as her loomed just out of reach from his massive alien cock, a light strand of saliva bringing her lips to his length as she let out hot raspy gasps. Her was close, close to his cock, close to cumming, close to her goal! She puit the idea in her mind that if he came she could go free, she wanted it bad as her jaw gaped open her, yet the order to stop sowed into her mind and the insidious programing that forced her eyes to flick back to his in her sheer frustration while tearful sobs escaped her pink glowing eyes.

Ven could see it on her face, she wanted it bad, the mysterious S.L.U.T program was forcing labio to rush sky high, the program told her her heart was racing, her blood pressure in line with that of a people on the edge of bliss, she was like a bomb read to burst that she was also shaking in pent up frustration that the tail wrecking her pussy didn't help ease as it only continued to rock in and out, rolling those orbs deeper and deeper until Ven finally told it to stop and it retracted, yet not without Niko letting out a moan fallowed by new splatter of her collected juices dripping to the floor under her thihgs.

Ven would see the cute reaction fro Niko as her tail retracted its self, the look on her face, the twitch of her eyes, her mouth dropping in a moan as that orgasmic counter flipped to 55.... she would have came from just its exit alone, she was primed and ready, Ven only needed to set her free as Ven would even hear those thoughts echo in her own head. "P-Please cumm! Ahh Pweess cumm!!! L-let me cumm! L-let me goo!!" Niko begged in her mind as her pathetic puppy dog stare bet his, pleading for his release as he guided her chin up so he could get a clear look at her face.
"P-pweease V-venn! I-I cant.... t-take it anymore!" Niko said softly, under her own begging breath as she pawed at his lap, her hands gripping his hips as Ven could sense her want to do nothing els but ram her lips down on his thick log of a cock and swallow it deep bring her own release.... yet she was stopped for the obvious reasons.

Niko was almost drunk to her own pleasure and desire, she wasn't in the right mind anymore as Ven would feel her lips trembling under his thumb, her lips even sucking his thumb is he allowed before she was guided to her feet. Niko was shuddering in his arms, her eyes locking with his, the program forcing her to meet him in a locking of eyes as she soon felt her overly stimulated breasts vibrate against his palms hard enough that she let out a moan and she practically feel into his lips, smothering herself in a brief kiss, her thoughts meanwhile screaming. "H-hurry!! L-Let me go! Ahh PLEASE!!" Niko scream in her mind, yet from what Ven could tell by her face "GO" mean something entirely different from what she wanted him to do as a drunk smile fell over her face as his hands feel to her hips and she was lifted into his arms.

Nikos mind screamed YES!! as her legs in the moment of passion respond to the program and wrapped around him as she clung to his front, her arms gently holding his shoulders as he lifted her into the air and planned to fuck her standing! "H-HURRY! AHH HURRY VEN!! CUM!!!" Niko said in reply, her mind ditching all reason as the build of of sexual tension was becoming to much for her own mind to bare, she wanted it.... no she needed it! SHE NEEDED TO CUMM and only Ven could give her the release she was seeking as she felt the slight graze of his cock graz against her, Nikos hips bucking with the sensation as control was slightly given to her. Niko in her state was slightly unaware that she was given control of her own movements, yet the program would never allow her to harm Ven, she was at his mercy, however one thing that Ven would see was the actions of her own will, or atleast what Niko thought was the program forcing her to do as she bucked her hips, rubbing agiest his cock yet until he wanted to take her she wouldn't be permitted to impale her self on his length.

"Gah! UGh! V-VEN! PLEASE!! FUCK ME VEN!! AHHGHUH!!! I-I CANT TAKE IT!! PLEASE HURRY!!!" Niko would gasp, begging, yer hands wrapping around him as she feel close to his chest, her breasts smashing up against his rock hard chest as she gasped and moaned against his ear, her body eagerly waiting for him to do as he pleased.

Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:25 am

Ven continued to toy with her. As she fought against him with her mind it amused him. Her body was in agreement with what it craved and only when the two came together was he ready to proceed onward. As much as he wanted to cum himself he was receiving more than a sexual enjoyment from this encounter.

The floor wouldn't be cleaned either, not for a long while. It would be a reminder of what occurred here. While the juices would dry the mark they made would remain until he had one of the droids deal with it. Not that either of them had been thinking of that wet patch.

Hoisting her up she wrapped around him. Begging for relief as he played with her sex. That hard tip moving back and forth as she held onto his shoulders. Chest to chest he gazed into her wet pink eyes, grinned, then gave her a little nod. His dick shot upward into her. One quick, hard thrust. His grip on her hips preventing her from lifting off of him as he pulled out drawing her back down as he made his next thrust into that snug warmth.

Oh, she was more than ready. Her pussy tightly wrapped around him welcomed him in. It was tighter than expected, tighter than any other human he had. Certainly it had been modified too, something he couldn't accurately tell when he was using her tail or toys.

“Ngh!” He was already throbbing, her oral was outstanding and while he had recovered nothing could have prepared him for that onslaught. In addition he granted her free movement at the time so it wasn't just his motions he had to brace against. With a few quick thrusts he burst inside her, the warm liquid flowed inside her and as it did he released that restraint upon her mind allowing her to cum.

But he didn't let all the tension go at once choosing to hit her in a steady stream as he continued to thrust up into her. At some point he had he pressed up against the wall for better support. When his thrusts slowed he slowed down the flow of those orgasms timing it so when they were finally at their end he had been at his own.

Afterward he remained buried inside her, throbbing within that chalice. Hands trailed up her sides while he pressed her to that wall with his hips. They played with the curves of her breasts while he drank from her lips. Kisses ran along her neck and shoulder.

“Isn't that what you needed?” He gazed at her, bidding a little time as he recovered.

Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Niko wanted it more than anything in the world in this very moment as she begged and moan in his arms, her body embracing his as she clung to him, her arms tightly holding his shoulders, her chest pressed up against his as her thighs trembling tightly around his hips as he teased her. Niko was in full heat, her lips were quivering, her eyes glazed over with lust, she didnt just want him to fuck her, in all intensive purposes she needed Ven to do it or else she was going snap as Ven would hear her moans, her cries of begging words echo in his chambers up as Ven's teased her dripping wet sex that drenched the tip of his cock that she wanted so badly to simply impale herself on and end her suffering.

"V-VEN!!! PLEASE!!!!" Niko whined in heated breath, her voice ragged, tired, she was mentally sexual exhausted and at her limit ands he hasn't even had the main course yet! The S.L.U.T program turned her into a whore who craved dick and she wanted it bad! Ven could hear the echo of her mind, the begging to stop toying with her, the begging to just do it! Also in the far back of her mind the small voice fading that was begging him to simply let her go, yet go took on a whole new meaning now as her eyes locked with his, spital and drool slightly coming from her lips as he kissed her, and faint bridges of salvia connected them briefly before finally afther what felt like an eternity of torture Niko's eyes lite up as Ven finally gave her his wicked toothy grin.

:AGHHHAAAAA!!! Y-YES!!!!!" Niko screamed as her face tensed in full rapture with her entire body as Ven finally drew her hips down as he thrusted upwards with his alien strength as he would finally taste the fruits of his prize and Niko would finally feel the thickness of her cruel hosts length ramm up into her tight clenching depths in one powerful thrust! Nikos head shot upwards as her jaw dropped open and the light in her eyes flickered brightly. A screaming moan of passion and delight escaped her lips as Vens cock plowing into her velvety sex as her muscles clenched and massaged around him tightly, perfectly in fact as Ven's suspicions would be confirmed the moment he began to thrust as he could see the readings within the program itself registering numerous factors, his length, speed, gurth, thrust, as the S.L.U.T program was seemingly ordering her body to spasm and rock with his own movements in order to bring out the most possible pleasure for them both as like a wild animal Ven tore into her... and the S.L.U.T program wouldnt have it any other way.

Niko's mind had no idea she was aloud to move on her own, in her mind she accept the S.L.U.T program had taken control as she instinctively moved in conjunction to Ven's thrusts, her slut tainted mind having her desire pleasure on its own as she was bouncing and thrusting down against his as she clung to his sturdy body on her own, Ven would know the difference for sure as she fumbled and made mistakes, the program didnt, however somehow it made the sex even better as Niko moaned in his ear as ehr lips feel to his neck and she kissed and suckled on his bare sholder before nibbling him gently as if he was the only anchor keeping her grounded having yet been giving permission to cum, yet afther a moment Ven would feel her lean back off of him, her arms clinging to his shoulders as she gazed deeply in his eyes with a lust drive look of defeat that only made her look that much more desirable.

"V-VEN!! H-HURRY VEN! CUM! VEN CUM!! PLEASE CUMM!!!! CUM INSIDE!! I-I DONT CARE!! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME HARDER VEN!!" Niko screamed between thrusts and bounces, her tits flailing, her voice high in pitch as she begged him to cum, longingly look into his eyes on the verge of collapse as Ven might finally feel pity for his horny toy and give her what she wanted.

Ven would sense it the moment it happened and he let out a animalistic roar that mixed with her cry of delight and passion, smoldering like fireworks as Niko was finally give permission to release some of that pent up aggression as her face cracked into a drunk smile and she shuddered in orgasmic release as Niko would feel the rushing heat fill her depths!! Her cybernetically enhanced body quickly absorbing that chemical energy into raw power as Ven in turn would feel the similar rush of her love juices splash free from her body and soak his cock in her love sweet scented nectar that only spurred Ven on for more as Ven would finally notice for once that her orgasmic counter flipped down from 55... to 54... then 53.... 52.... and so on as Ven was having her orgasm stream slowly as she was spurred into a timeless orgasm.

Ven carried her and continued to drive up into her. "AHUH!!! AHH!!! AHH!!! D-DONT STWP!! DWNT STWP!!!!" Niko would scream as she continued to ride agiest Ven, sweat dripped off Nikos body, heat, and lust emanated from her soul as she glared deeply into his eyes as she was pressed up against the wall of his chamber, her back arching along the cool surface as her hands left his shoulders and rushed through her hair and sides of her face, skimming her flushed cheeks as she was in total rapure, her pace matching his as he slowed down, her hips rocking and bounce with his timely thrusts, her orgams matching in time with his own as the counter ticked down slowly as for an unknown length of times Ven fucked his new toy silly, only when his lips pressed to hers and she unknowingly excepted a willing kiss from him did things slow to a pace that Ven spoke and Niko raggedly huffed and gasped against him, her lips skimmed his as she took another kiss, still unaware of her own control and simply lost in the moment.

"Y-yes.... *huff gasp*.... I-I.... I n-needed.... t-that..." Niko agreed, her breath ragged and slow, her heart racing as she leaned back against the wall, her arms above her head as palms firmly planted to the wall behind her she was in front of him totally exposed as beads of sweat dripped of her soft pale skin only adding to the sweat musk of sex pouring off her as Ven would find that this living sex doll had nothing, not a single off putting attribute. "T-thank.... Thank you V-ven... c-can I... I go?" Niko gasped under her breath, her mind still confused from the passion, her mind forgetting what he did for the moment and like a stupid slut she actually believed that he was going to let her go if she got him to cum.... However Ven likely had far more in store for her.

Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:47 pm

This programming was amazing. The S.L.U.T programming adapting to their movements, the tight press of her body around his. How she had been a perfect fit for it, resisting at first but not really able to resist. Braking down against that undeniable impulse.

Her begging was a nice touch too. He gave her exactly what she wanted. His release flooded her and they both kept going. He controlled those orgasms allowing them to hit her one after another now that he had cum. She wasn't complaining, even allowing for their lips to meet. Not that she could have denied him but Ven was all too aware of when she was attempting to resist him mentally.

He took her up against the wall. Seeing all of her opened to him and on display he licked her flesh and let his hands roam all over her. When at last he ceased moving he remained hilted within her as her orgasms dialed down. Even the vibrations ended with him gradually weakening those impulses when the last of her orgasms hit.

Given what he had experienced thus far he figured that any designers must have installed medical nanites to take care of various problems. General maintenance, the tightening of her body. Maybe even acting to suppress pregnancies. As rare as humans were in the galaxy the later probably wasn't much of a consideration and he supposed that one would breed them if given a chance … but Niko had been built with other factors in mind. Besides being mostly machine she might not even have those parts.

It was a fleeting thought. He could have checked but that wasn't going to be a factor so he ignored it.

He didn't so much need to brake her as he wanted to mold her. With so much to tinker with it was easy to manipulate her into doing what he wanted. Viruses could be found, commands rewritten and so on so he needed to condition her in a way that she wanted to obey apart of simply tweaking a few things.

Sure he was going to do that too but having two things in place was better.

“I needed that too. And you are going to be able to go on your way.” He loved the feel of her as he drew out of her. Setting her down her back was still against the wall. He cupped her chin raising her head only to kiss her again. This time his tongue swam against her own.

“But not today. You called me a monster. I'll show you one.”

While he would be tame in this endeavor seeing how he wished to condition her Ven had his crew as an outlet. On cue the doors of the room slid open and two Hel'Corian entered. One was a large brute with a cybernetic arm and the other smaller with replaced legs.

“She's all yours until I say otherwise. She's got a lot of damages to work off.”

Ven stepped away adjusting his clothes while the two moved in on her. The larger eyeing her up and down. The other not as obvious. “Come with us.” The smaller announced. Ven did nothing. He could have controlled her when she was in close proximity. With her make up he could write long lasting codes into her programming too but he let his goon handle this is one little exception.

Activating the S.L.U.T program he prevented her from cumming unless she made him cum. He would try together relief and pleasure with his dick. If it didn't work in the end there was no real loss. Eventually he would let her move up in the ranks from being the toy of the crew to his personal toy to even allowing her to roam about and take on jobs for him or herself. If he did it right he would get her to return from time to time and if he failed he was only out time.

Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:42 pm

Ven knew everything going on in that head of hers, from the S.L.U.T program keeping track of vitals and orgasms, to the simplest thought in her mind Ven could read her better then a open book. He would see the surface thoughts come up as she dreamt them up and he could tell that in her mind she was in full belief that if she got him to cum then he was going to let her go, her mind focused on that one goal. Their shared orgasm brought them both something they needed, Vens pent up aggression and Niko's sexual frustration as she rode him as hard as he drove into her until she brought him cum, flooding her womb with his alien seed that filled her to the brim in the same moment she came. Ven would even note in her status that her pent up needs dialed down with her orgasmic count as she even thanked him for raping her..... what an sex drunk idiot.

Niko wasn't in the right state of mind, Ven used the program to fuck with her head, she was in a euphoric state as she thanked hi, her face flushed with desire and drunk with pleasure as she smiled slightly as Ven praised her hard work. "T-thank you..... T-thank you... I-I... I'm happy you e-enjoyed m-m...UhM!" Niko spoke between ragged breaths before she felt her chin get cupped as her lips were taken into a kiss. Niko's eyes rolled back as Ven would hear the sudden absence of thought from his new dump slut toy as she melted into her arms and her tongue washed over his in a needy fashion as if the act of kissing was going to grant some kind of reward other then her freedom.

Once their lips broke Niko arched back against the wall and let out a gasping and satisfying exhaul. "I-I havent....-gasp-... done that....-pant-.... in a while...." Niko admitted as her bare chest heaving as she breathed and looked to Ven. If he checked he would see that besides the short fling with tin man on the island, Niko was more or less untouched for sometime as the last sexual entry was over three years ago..... however the S.L.U.T program seemingly logged plenty of her personal masterbation sessions... as the most unforced current log was the night before her capture by Tin Man.

"L-let me....-gasp-.... just get my things....-pant-... and I-I....w-what?!?" Niko said as Ven sat her back down, her feet touching the floor as leaned her back against the wall before she suddenly froze and glared at him, his words quickly sinking in as her eyes grew wide in disbelief. "W-what! I-I.... I did as you ask! V-ven! Ven please! I... I did it! Y-you said I could go i-if I did good!! Ah! W-was it not....uhm..." Niko blushed as she objected, her mind fuzzy sexually drunk mind not registering that Ven never said those words as she glared at him with pleading eyes. Ven would hear her words as well as her racing mind searching for answers in her panic, as well as the heightened heart rate and blood pleasure as she began to panic before those numbers almost doubled the moment the doors to the room wooshed open and two new strangers entered..... seeing Niko naked, beads of sweat dripping off her pale skin, her face flushed from sex as she looked to the pair before she shrieked in embarrassment and quickly moved her limbs to cover herself.

"NOOO!! V-VEN!! W-WE HAD A DEAL!!!" Niko cried as her arms crossed her chest, hiding her breasts and what little modesty she could salvage as she watched Ven adjust his clothes and step back allowing the two new men to ogle her naked body before the smallest of the two ordered her to come with them. Niko shuttered and shook her head, her eyes flicking to Ven before she was compelled to step forward by the S.L.U.T programs own understanding of the situation and Vens new written goals for her.

"V-ven! Please! I-I'm begging you!! I'll be good! I... I....-sob-.... please d-dont do this Ven! D-dont make me s-service the crew! I-I... I promise I wont come back! P-please j-just let me go.." Niko continued to beg and plead, yet ultimately it was Ven's choice to allow her freedom and he had already made is decision as the s.l.u.t program would force Niko to take one hesitent step afther the next and follow the two strangers... unless they choose to try her out right there.... or ordered her to crawl.... now thanks to Ven.... the whole crew was now recognized as clients for the S.L.U.T program and she would be compelled to follow their every command.

Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next