View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Annihilation (for Niko) 

Post Re: Annihilation (for Niko)
She looked a mess when she looked back at him. Vomit smeared into her face, she was bleeding at the hips and her ass was as red as a cherry. Ven saw the nervous glance to the thick metal rod that he had been smacking her with. It was capable of breaking bone had he directed it anywhere but her rump the damage could be severe if he didn't pull his swing.

It didn't feel as if he had been doing it much so far. Her metallic skeleton was durable enough with the padding of her ass that nothing broke. Ven was careful enough not to do any damage that couldn't be fixed up with just a minute effort. Twirling the blunt instrument in his hand he held her gaze for a long moment.

“Finish cleaning.” He ordered. Standing up he placed his swollen member away and departed after dropping the rod with a loud clank.

Left there for a time she had the option to attempt to leave after cleaning. The command would have to be obeyed. Once she had finished it would be up to her to study to footage of the being she was emulating or attempt to escape again. If she attempted the later she would find that there were a pair of guards in the hall. They would advance on her but neither entered the room.

At least not until it was time. After awhile whether she tried to access the hall or not they would come into the room. One would hold her down while the other cleaned her. Grabbing some clothes that looked like a flight suit the first would bid her to follow. If she refused he would pull her along by the hair, boot her in her reddened ass to force her down and otherwise drag her along.

Hel'Corians would watch her. Some even chatted spreading gossip that it was Niko and not this agent. She could hear snippets about Ven's plans while her body was being repaired. Something about a hunt, far more expensive than any of them could afford sadly. Even if they pooled their resources … it looked as if they would have to be content with their other game.

Brought to her destination she found herself in Amber's presence once more. The two Hel'Corian guards seized her by the arms as Amber studied her in detail. Circling her then stopping in front of her.

“Your Master wishes me to get you ready. It's almost time. How are the fingers?”

Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Ven would see his pet trembling at his feet, her ass to him as she timidly lapped at the floor with her tongue cleaning up her vial mess with short hurried licks and hesitant swallows. Niko struggling at she lowered her head, bobbing her lips over the pool of cumm as she held bag gaggs and groans. It was clear Niko didn't want to do this but due to his command and the S.L.U.T program she was incapable of resisting as she went to work, however not as fast as Ven wanted as her disgust and hesitation still played a factor into the speed at which she performed.... however it was hard to say at the moment if she was being ordered or if she was to afraid to resist Ven as he continued to swat her in the ass with that metal pipe, beating her rear into what felt like a pulp.... by the time Ven was done he left her hips bleeding from his claws and her ass red and bruised.

Niko would pause to flinch as the metal rod hit the floor with a loud clank, her face lowering closer into the floor as she went to lick clean the space on the floor more quickly as she trembled in fear, tears streaming from her eyes before she would glace back at her master before quickly looking away as he once again shouted. "Y-yesh... Y-yes m-master..." Niko whispered in tears, her voice low and timid in fear of fueling her masters rage. Ven would hear her inner voice begging for mercy, her mind in flashing images of being raped to pieces again by the beast as well despair and fear finally setting in at him beating her again or worse..... killing her in this body just to spin her back up in a new one to repeat the same cruel act over and over again afther Niko was beinging to realize the power Ven now held over her...

"I-Im soorrry.... -sob- I... I'm sorry..." Niko sobbed between licks as she meekly cleaned the floor at Vens cruel order. It was a long and humiliating process, one that Niko was struggling not to vomit again at as she worked slowly, not raising from that place on the floor or even scrambling to take Ven's discarded metal pipe as a weapon (Not that she could), she did have the idea but it quickly faded away into fear at what Ven would do to her if she tried as the vague vision of Ven raping her with the same metal rod crossed her mind and made her fear and shivering that more more noticeable as Niko would simply continue to clean the floor with her tongue, licking the metallic tiles until she managed to get a good portion of her mess of the floor, however by the time the guards came to get her Niko was less than halfway done and the cleaning job was still messy at best proving that she was hardly a good substitute for a mop....

Niko would be startled by the guards when the barged in to the room, sitting up on her knees however Niko hardly had time to ask them what they wanted before she was mercilessly back handed across the face and roughly dragged by her hair kicking and screaming to the bed where she was held down by a guard that took his sweet time playing with her while the other guard that accompanied him brought with him clothes to dress her in. Despite Niko's protest the guards refused to allow her the means to dress her self as Niko couldn't help but fight against their rough handling of her as they pulled her hair, twisted her legs and arms, roughly grouped her ass and breasts as they stuffed her current well endowed body into a tight form fitting black jumpsuit while taking every opportunity to molest her and the moment they were done they shoved the poor cyborg girl to the ground and proceed to drag her out of the room by her hair as Niko struggled to keep up all the while begging them to stop.

Once Niko was dragged far enough and the guards had enough dragging her they kicked her until she walked normally. Niko struggling to hold back hear tears as they bullied and tortured her up until now where she was paraded about the halls disguised as a A.D.D agent in a flight suit that must have been a size or two to small in chest department as the zipper was hardly holding and keeping her breasts contained. "W-where are you taking me?" Niko would ask the guards as she walked, crossing her arms over "her" chest, hoping that her own hands would help the strange unfamiliar feeling of her chest jiggling as she walked, yet the moment she did she noticed the guard behind her slapped her ass HARD demanding that she dropped her arms and kept her hands where he could see them..."S-sorry..." Niko would apologize before she move along further, hearing the translated voices of crewmen as she passed, most eyeing her, undressing her with their eyes while mentioning something... a hunt? The clue to Ven's next vile idea was slowly being realized as Niko's eyes darted open as she heard the word "Hunt" followed by the unfriendly face of a familiar doctor she quickly grew to fear.

Amber would see the masters face sink in fear as her eyes met his as Niko would almost instantly turn only to suddenly get stopped by the guards who would approach quickly and take her by each arm and allowing the fine doctor to get a good look at her. What Amber would see was a prime specimen build to meet the mimicked standards of this agent she was impersonating was perfectly coppied, bust, hips, waist... Everything as Amber would see Niko, the nearly immortal cyborg made to look like a busty dark haired agent from the A.D.D, compete with her own standard issued A.D.D flight suit, wrapped up in the dark skin tight material that left little to the imagination, displaying every curve on her current body, even better was the fear on Niko's face, her personality melded with the body exquisitely showing no issues with the syncing of her mind with the proxy android body she was currently being forced to ware....

"G-get me ready for what?" Niko asked with a timid voice, shaking as she was held in place by the guards who easily overpowered her. "My... my fingers?" Niko said with nervous confusion, her eyes flicking to the hand Ven "broke" as she shook her head. "T-they... they're fine! T-they don't hurt! S-see!" Niko said in a struggle to show Amber that her fingers would fine, yet as she attempted to make a fist he would see that only two out of the four fingers didn't move, her pinky and ring finger flexed while her index and middle finger barely flexed at all, while her thumb struggled to tighten. Ven had set the joins back in place but the ligaments were snapped and that was hardly any good, how was a joy toy like her expecteds to stroke cock if she couldn't make a tight grip...

Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 am

Nico wasn't answered in regards to their destination. Another slap was her reward. She'd find out soon enough. Bringing her to Amber the pair of guards held her tight as the doctor or was it tech regarded the movement of her hand. He gave a shake of his head at her answer giving that her display wasn't graceful. He looked her over then glanced to the guards.

“Who's bright idea was it to dress her? I have work to do.” He motioned toward a table. The pair helped her back out of her clothes. Hard gropes followed, fabric torn and stretched. Once she had been naked they pair muscled her to the table restraining her should she resist.

Once that was done Amber sent one to get more clothes while getting an update from the remaining guard as far as her progress went. They concluded that she didn't do much, if any, studying. While Amber got his tools ready the guard sponged the filth from her face with a sponge then dabbed at the small lacerations on her hips. After applying some gel the wounds ceased bleeding sealing up those puncture wounds.

At last Amber was ready. Dismissing the guard he finally got around to answering her question.

“Master Ven wants you to be in top form for his hunt. You are to evade capture or rather do your best to do so. You will be the quarry of this hunt. Simple enough. There are a great many people that you have upset in her current incarnation. Many that would like to get their claws or tentacles on you. They will hunt you. You will try to evade them. The longer you do the better it is for you.”

He inspected a selection of scalpels. Selected one then sliced open her palm deep enough to cut down to the metallic gears of her hand. He could have given her something to block the pain but he didn't. Exposing the worn components to the air he had to use the sponge a few times to dab away synthetic blood to get a clear look.

Tabbing the edge of the scalpel on the joints one at a time Amber instructed her to bend this finger and that to see just what he needed to replace. “Fail him and it won't go well. Succeed and be that much closer to getting back into your body. Well a better body for now, plenty of damage to your body.”

He grinned jabbing a joint with his scalpel. “This one needs to come out. Oh, and Master Ven gave me this wonderful idea for an upgrade after last time. That one is almost done, a sync really.”

Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:15 am

Niko's would let out a suprise yelp of pain as her head would snap to the side as the back of Ambers hand connected with her cheek, instantly her cheek reddening at the slap as she would instinctively reach up to hold her check only to pause as the guards came up behind her, one holding her by the arms while the other pulled her into his chest and rough squeezed her breasts from behind. "H-hey! Ah!" Niko would shout in protest before her eyes darted back to Amber who was eyeing her head to toe.

“Who's bright idea was it to dress her? I have work to do.” Niko heard Amber say as her eyes went wide, but before she could even mount a protest she was slapped agin as she let out a painful cry only to feel her arms getting forced behind her back. "GAH!! S-STOP!!!!" Niko scream as Ambers guards held her tight, the one forcing her arms behind her back gave the second guard time to grab either side of her flight suit and with little effort suddenly rip open Niko's top with one rough pull. "AHH!!" Niko would cry out as her gorgious round breasts bounced free from their overly tight confinement before Ambers eyes as the same guard who tore open her top instantly returned his hands to her breasts as Niko grit her teeth the moment his rough hands closed around her nipples, feeling him tugg and pull on her tits roughly. "S-STOP!!!!!!" Niko would scream but her cries feel on deaf ears as the guards continued to molest her, pulling, and tearing at her flight suit with with their hands as Niko could do nothing but stand here ageist the one guards chest and accept her fate as she was forcibly stripped naked once again before they bullied her to lay down and strapped her down onto the surface...

Niko stopped protesting afther they stripped her, realizing quickly finally that they wouldn't listen to her cries for mercy as Niko instead pursed her lip and grit her teeth as they roughly handled her, dumped a bucket of water on her face and damn near suffocated her with damp clothes as they wiped the cumm of her face and the blood from her body, only leaving behind the red hand prints from where they were too rough while they dressed her wounds before they both finally finished playing around and left Niko strapped to the surface where she would find Amber finishing his preparations.

"W-what? A hunt? What are you talking about?" Niko asked as she watched Amber searching his tools for a scalpel, her eyes darting to the razor sharp tool as he spoke."I-I don't understand? M-Master wants to hunt me? W-why!?!? I-I've been good haven't!! I've been doing everything he said!!! I-I said I was sorry!!" Niko said with panic, her voice strained as Amber put the scalpel to her palm. "W-WHAT DID I DO WRONG!!!RGHHEEEEE!!!!" Niko screamed just as Amber began to slice open her palm as Amber would see Niko's teeth clench as her entire body jolted and arched just as he made his first cut, white soft pink and white synthetic blood escaping her pam as he Amber sponged it away. "AHGHEE!!! OAAHHWWWW!!! I-IT HURTS!! S-STOP!!! I-IT HURTS!!" Niko cried as Amber worked, her fingers shuddering as she struggled to make a fist, yet despite her efforts her palm wouldn't close, the tendons inside were shot, the ligaments broken, Amber could see that much as he worked.

"EGH!! AH...P-Please! S-stop hurting me!! T-turn off the s-senory!!!"" Niko said between clenched teeth as she shook her head as Amber scrapped the blade along the mechanical bits of her hand, the feeling aching as she felt the sensation shoot up her arm like burning coals. "W-why! W-where is MY body!!! W-what have you done to it!!" Niko said with a sob only to turn her cheek. "D-Dont!! S-stop fucking with my body!!! S-Stop!!!" Niko would say with panic as she feared what Amber and her Master Ven were both planning to do with her original body.... where they were hiding it.

Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:34 pm

“Now if I turned off the sensory input it would be impossible to tell if my work took. Deal with it.” It would have only taken a marginal increase in time. Turning on the input after installing new joints. But turning components on and off just wasn't his style when dealing with her. He was under no orders to make this pleasant for her, nor was he a doctor operating under “do no harm”.

Using a specula he peeled away the skin of her palm after he blindly prodded with the scalpel. With the skin peeled back he had an easier time looking at those components though he kept scrapping the implement against her as he spoke. Watching various reactions and how the components interacted with one another.

“You have not been forgiven yet. Complete the hunt and you shall be. Unless you fuck it up. Getting caught too soon would be bad.

“As for your body.”
he gestured around the room with the scalpel before going back to poking her, “it was in terrible shape. Nothing I can't fix but it will take time.”

He stopped what he was doing then gazed at her. Looking to the gel down at her hips he saw that the bleeding had stopped and the gel was fusing with her skin covering the marks as it fused with the little cuts and tares. “That gel saves a ton of time. It let's me seal most cuts and tares. It's no good with severed limbs. But those boys gave us an idea. Your eye is being modified to allow for recording. Keep it in, take it out, in either case it can record. It will be easy to remove too just in case anyone has the idea to skull fuck you again.

“I haven't made a cleaning system yet so it's more of a work in progress at this point. Hm. This finger needs to be totally replaced.”
He tapped at her index finger a few times then went to work exchanging tools he took her finger apart knuckle by knuckle. The finger was a bit complex being multiple segments that had to operate together. When he was done her index finger sat on a tray in various segments.

“With any luck the components on that middle finger won't need replacing. The thumb looks to be an easy fix,” Amber said more to himself as he pottered around assembling a replacement finger then moving to get it attached.

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:32 pm

Niko in her current body would grimace as Dr Amber worked on her hand, her eyes darting from her mangled hand to the Doctor's focused glares as she would purse her lips and tremble due to the stinging pain. "T-thats b-bull shit and you know it!" Niko said with a frustrated glare before she was forced to wience as he jammed the speculum into her palm and pried open the synthetic flesh as the inner workings of Niko's hand were exposed, showing the white and metallic rods and mechanic tendons and nano weaved filaments that constructed her synth muscles as they retracted and relaxed over and over allowing the Doctor to observe her motter skills and find what to fix as already Niko could see that even tho the outside of her hand appeared fine the inner mechanics of her hand were mangled and broken....

"W-what have I done?... I-I said I was sorry.... I-I played M-Master game!" Niko said with a gasp as Amber poked her once agin. "Why do you both insist on doing this to me! H-Haven't I dont enough yet!?!" Niko asked as a reply as Amber continued to scrape at the tendons, her eyes focusing on his as once again regarded her body. Niko's eyes would well with tears of frustration as she held still, allowing Amber to work as she watched impatiently. "I-I said stop fucking with my body!!! H-hurry up and fix it!!.. I mean fic me!!....ergh... n-not this me... but the me...me?!..." Niko would say with frustration before she would groan at her own words and snap at Amber. "J-just fix my original body damn it!! And let me go!!!" Niko said with a bout of rage before Amber would once again poke her to force a jolt of pain to stab through her arm as a mild punishment before he would seemingly change the subject entirely as another way to irritate her.

"T-the gel?" Niko said with confusion before she would glance down at her bare hip, noticing the bleeding had stopped, instead patched up by a small clear gel that dried over the spot, it instead now looked as if someone busted a load on her hips and thighs and allowed it to dry. Niko would regard it for a moment before her eyes shifted back to Amber who then said something that made her stomach turn as Amber regarded her last "sexual torture event". Niko's face would show discomfort at the tipic as the memory raced back to the square, the mob beating her, the way the mob strung her up by her arms and legs and tore her limb from limb, the beast that fucked her body until it was a destroyed cock sleeve, then the group that picked her body of parts, her eyes and di horrible things to any hole they could fuck, the thought sent a surge of nausea through Niko as she reared her head back and looked away from Amber as he mentioned that her new eyes could be removed just for that twisted purpose.

"S-shut up!... d-dont..... dont say things like that.... I-it wont come to that... I wont let it..... I-i'll escape... y-you twisted freak..." Niko said with more frustration, her eyes holding back tears as Amber would simply show his distaste for her by simply tapping the palm of her hand and letting her know that her entire hand needed to be "replace". Niko's eyes would dart to his then to her hand just as she would feel him begin as first her finger was saved by the scalpel forcing her to let out a soft cry of pain as her other hand came to cup her wrist before she shivered in pain, curling over as she grit her teeth as Amber began to remove each finger one by one, putting them from their mechanical joints and slicing synthetic flesh slowly and methodically, it wouldnt belong before the S.L.U.T program would begin to register the sensation of pain as a potential outlet from instigating excitement as afther a few moments Amber would notice by the time he reached her pinky that his patient was red in the face and panting heavily as she squirmed in her seat. "J-Just h-hurry up!! S-stop fucking around and fix it already!!!" Niko snapped at him before she would agin wience as her pink was removed, leaving her hand partly dismantled as Nikos other hand was slowly sliding on the edge of the table, gripping the edge tightly as she tried to endure the torture of watching and feeling her own limb reconstruction.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:31 am

He shrugged as she called him out on his bullshit. That didn't influence him in shutting off the stimulus, however. Amber continued to work and prod that hand as they carried out conversation. He did give her an appraising look as she implored him to fix her original body.

“You're kidding, right? Do you know how much damage was done? I can't simply slap a band aid on that mess. Not to mention all the other maintenance I have to do on cybernetics here. The entire crew has one component or another. Repairs, upgrades, the work never ends. Be lucky that your Master requires me to work on you. It would be far easier to just stick you in a new body. Lucky for you he finds the original worth keeping for whatever reason. I think his exact words were that you were cute or some such nonsense. I was too busy figuring out how I was going to juggle all the new work.” Amber sighed then went back to work.

He would not hurry despite her insistence that he did so. As much work that was building up this had to be done right for both their sakes. That and he took delight in it.

Inspecting her “wounds” he nodded to himself. “You'll clean up nicely. And this is not my doing but Ven's. Sometimes sorry isn't enough. And I doubt you'll escape in that chassis. It was tough getting you uploaded into it. Well, in part. See your consciousness is still in the other body. This is merely a copy.”

He considered how best to explain before going on. “It's hard to explain. You're not really a copy but a sliced of portion of the original. After about a week that body will shut down. Your consciousness will have to be shifted back to the original before being uploaded into another body. Think of it as having a battery with a low shelf life. Your body, your original one is a charger. All or some of you can be placed into another vessel for a limited amount of time. It took a great deal of time to figure all this out. Ven knew it was possible, he could still connect with you while you were offline. Oh, it might not have felt long but you've been out for months, not hours.”

He let that sync in. “So if you do manage to escape you'll go offline in under a week. If we find you we can recharge you. Most people will just think you were junked. That consciousness of yours is the power supply for that body. So you'd have to escape and get your body and figure out to return to it. Oh yeah, you'd have to fix it too all within a few days. You're best chance would be to suck it up, play nice and get your body back first.

“Besides, from what I hear if you do well the boss has a final job for you. Should you pull it off you can go. I'm sure something will be worked out as far as the payment for fixing you and your ship up.”
When he finished assembling the finger and checking how it worked along with the rest he made a few adjustments. “How does that feel?”

Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:53 pm

Another grimace would appear on Niko's face as she felt Ambers tools scrap metal bones, rotors and synthetic tendons, the pain was fading to a burning stinging, yet no matter what it was still uncomfortable and disturbing to sit though as Niko would purse her lips and squirm in her seat. "N-No! I-I'm not kidding!" Niko snapped at him again. P-please! I-I cant stay here!! C-cant you just prioritize fixing my body! Please!" Niko would beg, tears in her eyes beginning to roll down her cheek as she would look to Amber, however he soon explained why he couldn't, or better yet why he wouldn't as Niko would grit her teeth in a mix of shameful anger and frustration at her hopeless situation, even if hearing that her master called her cute caused the S.L.U.T system to react by making her blush. "T-this is.... this is bull shit.... I have to find a way.. I-I'll do anything please!" Niko would say to amber before he would simply silence her by jabbing her hand forcing her to flinch in pain as he would continue to educate her.

"Ahmm... w-what do you mean I'm only a copy?"" Niko would whimper as Amber jabbed her palm in his work, her eyes returning to his as he would explain. Niko's face twisting in fear as he would explain her hopless desire to escape being impossible as well as the time limit her current body had. Niko's eyes would grow wide at the revelation, despair setting in once again as she would shake her head. "T-thats not.... your lying!... There's no way! W-why would M-master agree to put me in bodies that won't hold out?!?! T-that makes no sense! I-I'll just..." Niko would say with confusion before Amber would drop the biggest revelation in her lap in such a casual manner.....

"I-I've? I've been asleep-for.... h-how long? M-months?" Niko would say to the Doctor, her eyes wide as she froze in her seat, it would be in that moment Amber would see the look of fear and despair frozen on her face as he triggered one of the episodes he just mentioned..... her mind was not coping well with the horrible knowledge.... to much to process as Niko's current body, its cyberbrain, it simply stalled out as her eyes began to drip with tears, her left eye began to twitch in her state of malfunction as Amber would notice that her sensory paused for the moment.

It wouldn't be for about thirty of forty seconds giving Amber plenty of time to finish his work before Niko's mind would catch up and she would suddenly begin to breath heavily... or simulate the action of breathing... her lips gasping as she was hyperventilating at the knowledge that she was literally helpless, the crew, the machine, the doctor, Master Ven, they each held her very being as hostage as Niko's realization of that slammed into her all at once leaving her speechless as her mind raced. Niko would grip the edge of the table with her other hand, look to the surface before to the far wall before Niko would look to Doctor Amber as he asked her the question regarding her hand, her breathing begins to slow to a less ragged pace.

Niko would glare at the Doctor blankly for a moment, her eyes dull as if she didn't register the question. If the Doctor Amber asked her again she wouldn't give him a response. Niko would give him a confused look before she would simply look to the door of the room before her eyes would dart back to him. "I want to see Master..." Niko would say with a calm voice, her eyes shaking as she would then look to the door. Please unstrap me from the table.... I-I want to go see master."

Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:16 am

Amber noted how she froze up for the time being. The missing time along with the situation was a lot to deal with. Ven never ordered him not to disclose these things to her. Amber wanted her to see how hopeless it all was. How much she would need to do in short order wasn't impossible but not probable. There was a lot of science she'd have to figure out in order to reattach with her body once it was fully repaired. She could do so now of course but her body was even more helpless than her restrained one.

“I can't do that until I'm finished. Now your hand ...” Amber finished with his repairs. The specula removed and her skin put back into place. Using more of that gel on the incision it actually knitted the skin closed in minutes drying white. Once it had Amber used a sponge to clean off the residue, had her flex her hand a few times to ensure everything was sealed properly then sponged off the stains on her hips.

“Dress and I will take you to him.” Presented with another tight flight suit once he removed her restraints Amber brought her to Ven unless she attempted to attack him first or escape. Two factors he thought were unlikely. If she attempted the later it would require a well thought out plan and if the former he was more than capable of stopping her.

If there were no issues he'd look her before escorting her to Ven who was currently off duty in his massive room. Sitting behind a desk scrolling through a datapad when the pair enter. Holding up a finger while still reading something. Pressing something on the pad he then sets it down looking in their direction.

Niko could see that their was some sort of image on the datapad, a big breasted human maybe? Text was on the right side of the screen but the pad was too far away to read.

“Now what is it?”

Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Amber would see that his patient was in mental disarray, the way her mind paused a moment ago showed how much she had to process, her current body could not contain her full mind and was already on the verge of overload thanks to his revelation. Niko would simply breath raggedly, her heart racing as her eyes dulled as the hope faded as she was in deep thought, her vitals showing her stress. The only reaction Amber was getting afther her panic was a few flinches from her hand as he worked and applied the gel to seal her body closed before wiping it away with a damp cloth.

Niko's dulled eyes would follow him as he maneuvered around her, unstrapping her and releasing her restrains before telling her to test her hand. Niko did as she was told, flexing her wrist, opening and closing her palm, wiggling her fingers and even making a tight grip. It was fixed for now, at least until Ven or another crewmen or custom decided to break it again as Niko would swing her legs off the table and sit up looking at Amber as he offered her another garment to wear. Niko would allow the suit to get tossed into her lap as she would look down at it before looking back to the Doctor. "What's the point?.... why have me wear anything?" Niko asked him with a voice that the Doctor could easily tell was full uncaring despair, showing she had now given up.... It was a strange question, yet given her situation she was confused by the reason but it was probably a simple one as Niko would simply shake her head and look away with a nervous expression. "N-never mind... I-I'll get dressed right a way." Niko said with a hasted tone, her attitude twords Amber doing a complete 180 as she would hop off the medical table where she would stand there for a moment, stark naked as she would look down at her hip and thigh, before looking at her hand that was just repaired. The sensation feeling odd as everything felt as if it were in a slight haze, Niko considered this before she begin to get dressed in the tight black form fitting flight suit.

Niko would get dressed slowly, putting one leg in the suit afther the other, pulling the tight black material over her shapely hips and rear as she had to grunt and groan as she struggled to pull it up over her shoulders she would clasp the high neck collar and begin to zip up the front. The suit was slightly to small, enough to be slight unforgettable in the chest but it fit nonetheless as Niko had to press her breasts into the tight material, the zipper barely managing to close as it strained wanting to seperate if Niko did anything that threatened to burst the zipper open as Niko would finish getting dressed by tightening other straps on the suit before she would fallow Amber out into the hall without a word.

The trip back throughout the ship Amber would see that Niko didn't stammer of fidget, she didnt stagger or trip like she previously had, no her steps where calmer, her stride was more focuses as she followed Amber through the halls. The S.L.U.T program still forcing her hips to sway with each step, her back straight in a feminine walk that only enhanced her curves, causing crew men they passed to make a double take as she was forced to parade herself and excite the crew, one of the core functions of the S.L.U.T program was to entice and serve as Niko would follow behind Amber until they both reach Ven's quarters. It would be only here that Amber would notice the timid nature of Nikos personally return as her eyes shamfully looked to the floor, her lips pursed and her cheeks agin flushed as she would take a deep breath before entering.

Niko would follow in behind Amber, standing straight behind him as she would look to Ven who was reading something on the data pad he held. Niko's eyes looking to her masters as she waited for him to acknowledge her as she only caught the brief glimpse of a image of a on the datapad, it looked like a large breasted human? Niko would faintly blush at the sight, her cheeks reddening at the fleeting thought that Ven would more than likely hear thanks to their mental link. "Is he looking at porn? Why? Why would he look at porn when he has me?" The thought crossing her mind was force her again to blush in shame... ashamed of herself for so casually thinking about her self in such a manner... but the S.L.U.T program was reinforcing such thoughts.

Niko would look to Amber, giving him a moment to speak if he wanted too before she would step forward and stand at attention. "M-Master... I... I wanted to see you... I asked Doctor Amber to... to escort me..." Niko said with a slight stammer in her voice. Ven reading her thoughts would see would tell she was nervous, frightened, embarrassed, numerous emotions swirling in her head as she glared at him from where she stood. "I.. I wanted to apologize for my b-behavior..." Niko said nervously, her eyes filled with nothing but fear as her tone of voice cracking as she spoke. Niko would take another step forward. "Master... M-My behavior earlier was u-unexceptable.... a-and I'm sorry for....I'm sorry for r-raising my hand against you... I-I'm grateful.... I-I'm greatful for a-all you have done M-master." Niko said as she would take another step forward before stopping in front of his desk, Niko looking straight ahead in a desperate attempt to avoid meeting his eyes. Ven would tell by her expression that she was on the verge of tears again as the echo in her mind would reveal the she learned the truth regarding Ven's power of her very existence... in her mind Ven was more terrifying than a true monster...... to her he was basically a a cruel and unforgiving god.

Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:13 am

“The point?” Amber grinned. “Consider your clothes as gift wrapping. What better way to entice before hand. If you're already naked then half the appeal is gone.” Not that he really cared one way or the other. Ven wanted her dressed so that was that.

Escorting her to Ven's chamber he said nothing stepping aside when Ven finally addressed them. He glared at her when she mentioned his “name”. His scales being a different shade than the others of the crew though there was variance it was greatest in him. Amber had not been his name but an easy way to signal him out. He said nothing, however.

Ven smirked at that. Watching her approach, hearing her thoughts. Was she jealous? As Niko neared she saw the image more clearly. The uniform signaled out the person as an ADD agent. Stats and notes were off to the side and it appeared that this agent had a web page. Did he design it? It was doubtful that the ADD had a sight for their agents. Then again there were any number of aliens that may have set up a page, maybe even to show which agents they had enslaved that were for sale. The pages could have been uploaded to some dark sight.

Still Ven grinned again at her thoughts. He allowed her to go on. Her words unable to dissuade him in her current incarnation but still were pleasant enough to him. Dismissing Amber he regarded her for a long moment in silence. Eyes pooled over her then he gestured her closer patting his lap.

“Do you really mean that or are you afraid of the consequences?” With her on his lap he scrolled through pages of agents. Most were big breasted, almost all were human. “These agents will be you next bodies. Do well and you'll get to pick which one. Most have drawbacks, some have perks.

“I doubt you'll have to occupy many before your body is restored completely. After which you'll have the opportunity to go on your way.”
Ven chatted aimlessly as he flipped through the images. From what she saw only Nail stood out as non human.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:25 pm

((O.C.C: I thought I would give this thread some honorable mentions of some amazing agent characters. I apologize if anyone doesn't like that I mention anyone else's character names here directly please message me and I will remove them for the thread :oops: .))

Niko would figure as much. The clothes she wore were little more then expensive gift wrapping for whoever wanted to take it off her. The crew seemed to be the biggest fans of tearing off her clothes, however if memory served her the aliens on the planet she visited liked tearing off more than just her clothes. The thought made her shiver yet Amber would see her nodd, understanding why as she got dressed in front of him, still embarrassed that he watched her however less so now afther being naked so many times in front of him.

Fast forward to Ven's office Niko exchanged greetings, not realizing she accidentally offended the doctor, she never recalled catching his name before, something in her head simply seemed to conveniently place the words Amber as his name, not realizing calling him by the color of his skin or scales was a tad bit "racist" on her part, something she could get punished for later if it wasn't corrected soon. Either way however Ven would find his pet before him now, greeting him with a fearful look on her face, the face of a hated agent as Niko would timidly look back to Amber as he was dismissed before she then looked to the floor as Ven patted his lap offering her a place to sit.

The offer forced her cheeks to flush as the S.L.U.T program would instantly register the thought to her. "Best seat in the house." The phrase would cross Niko's mind as the system controlling her brain tricked her into thinking the phrase was her own before Niko would visibly shake her head as if to shake off the impure thoughts.

"Y-Yes master..." Niko answered quietly, her voice nervous as she would do as Ven expected as she rounded his desk before meeting him at his seat where she would slowly turn and gently place herself down on his thigh, sitting in his lap where he once patted. Niko would sit in a proper possession with her back straight, her feet firm on the floor as she would hug her arms under her bountiful chest before slowly lowering both hands to her lap to fidget nervously as she looked to the floor. "... Y-yes master... I.... Its a mix of both... " Niko answered honestly, knowing that he could easily tell when she was lying. Niko would glare at the floor before she would notice Ven hold up the tablet he was reading, showing her a image of an agent before she would slowly turn her head and eyes to Ven as he would casually explain.

"T-these?.... These agents will be... my bodies?" Niko said with a slightly more nervous tone as her eyes would dart back to the tablet watching as Ven flipped through images of agents, each one as pretty and beautiful as the last. One agent had short blond hair, bright blue eyes, her name was Celine Dahl and she had a beautiful pale complexion that made Niko admire for a moment for the screen was flipped to another agent with crimson red hair and blue eyes, her name was Minvera Amy Rocha then another with dark blue hair and golden eyes by the name of Hope Dephis and another named Akiko Reiya, the list went on and on, as Niko watched Ven flip through images showing Niko as she considered it hard to believe that so many pure and pretty faces on screen were each enslaved and raped at some point, more more since she's been unconscious for months now. Either way she couldn't tare her eyes away from the screen as for a brief moment the the image of agent Nail flipped by before Ven stopped another agent, a busty redhead by the name of Alexandra Losev.

"M-Master?" Niko said quietly to ask a question. "I... I am grateful that you are giving me these bodies.... b-but..... but how long before mine is.... repaired?" Niko said with a nervous tone of voice, fearing she may have overstepped her place as she would rigidly sit in his lap before looking back to the screen and the vast catalog of agents to choose from.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:50 pm

“An honest answer.” Ven had not been infuriated with her. In fact blunt honesty from his slaves and victims had been better in the long run. He did note how she paused on the busty blond agent. Told how her eyes tracked the particular image a bit longer.

Celine? He had not encountered her himself. Most of the agents he hadn't run across. There were a few. Nail of course, and Minerva. Those were some found memories. In fact just over there at the sofa Niko soiled he took the restrained agent. He had even worked out a deal of sorts with her so he didn't have her for long.

Most of his slaves were rotated out before he bothered with his alterations. But Niko already had a great deal of components and he could easily change them out rather than having to start from scratch. Vanessa being rescued left a sore taste in his mouth after all the countless augmentations.

Ven surmised that she was still getting use to those breasts. A hand rested at the small of her back to steady her. He continued to scroll through images pausing her and there on agents he had encountered. Recalling memories. Stirred from his thoughts with her question he considered her words.

“Your body was nearly destroyed. Fortunately for you I could tell that your consciousness was still online. Amber, as you call him, has been working long and hard to fix it. He wanted to scrap you and make a new body but couldn't quite figure out things. Frankly neither one of us know how your consciousness works. It's tied to your programming so thoroughly that we can't disengage the two from each other. Even transplanting you for the time being required us to transport the program you're tied to.

“I'm having some of the droids modified so you can use them as you wait. Some of these agents will serve as a template for these bodies. How long until your body is ready is up to you. Displease me and it will take that much longer. Do well and it may be as soon as a week after you return.

“So you'll need at least one replacement body. Fancy any?”
He glanced to her then turned over the datapad. “Once your body is ready, and if you've done well I will send you on a final assignment. Succeed and you'll be free to go. Fail and we'll have to work something else out.”

Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:23 am

Niko's would simply look over the pages as Ven flipped through them, wandering the data that her master had collected over time. She had no idea who he actually managed to capture or raped himself, honestly Niko assumed he simply tasted each of them, further terrifying her in regards to what Ven was capable of. She didn't dare ask what he did with them afther he was finished playing around with them, she could only guess he disposed of them. It was a thought that sent a chill down Nikos spine, Ven would feel her tremble as he placed that hand on the small of her back, he would also sense the stray thoughts pass her memory as she feared he would do the same to her given how she's been treated up until now, despite her durable body and nearly immortal being she seriously feared dying....

The thought of death was looming over her, fear developing her mind as she continued to watch the screen as Ven flipped through more and more agents, only her master's voice would snap her out of her stupor as she would sharply look to him her eyes wide, pupils trembling with fear as he began to answer her question regarding her body.

"I-it... it was nearly destroyed?" Niko repeated, her words stammering as she took in the information he so bluntly revealed to her. Amber mentioned how her master could still communicate with her inside of her mind afther her body "died". Niko chilled at the thought, what did Ven do to her when she was dormant? What couldn't she remainber, was she even the real Niko? The thoughts raced through her head as Niko trembled at the reveal, Ven explaining things that she herself wasn't even aware of about her own mind and body as well as the mysterious S.L.U.T program that governed her entire being... she hated the name of that system, she was aware it existed but she could never access it herself.... nor could she get rid of it, that fact was confirmed by her master as he seemingly tried to do just that in the months she was unconscious. That every concept sent Niko once again spiraling, questioning her current existence. "H-How many times did I die?"

Ven would sense all theses thoughts and feeling inside of her, her fear building more and more until finally Ven posed one final statement and question to her that would instnatly send her her synthetic heart racing like a jackhammer inside of her chest as she looked to Ven with the same fearful and nervous look that would only reinforce the cruel reality that she was all his now. I-I wont displease you master!!!" Niko said as she look up to him from where she sat in his lap. "I-I'll be a good girl!! I-I promise!" Niko said submissive, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks as she struggled to hold her emotions together, however the next statement would once again make Niko's heart sink in her chest as Ven mentioned that she would need a replacement body before turning the data pad to her. Nikos mind raced again as she wondered what he planned to do to her, was the hunt going to destroy another body? was he planning on killing her for fun only to revive her again? Niko's mind raced at the idea, her imagination making the reality far worse then what it really was as the topic Amber mentioned to her suddenly dawned on her. He did say that this body would soon fail simply due to using up all its memory.... it wouldn't last and instead of fixing the same body it was easier to just upload her to a new one.... over and over a concept that was still crazy to her.

Niko would look at the pad, her eyes wide with uncertainty as she would look to Ven the back to the pad as she would look at the long list of female A.D.D agents afther Ven asked which one she fancied. It was a weird question to her, she wasn't typically attracted to other females, human or alien... however the S.L.U.T program was designed with the idea of any race or gender taking advantage of her.... so even tho she wasn't versed in the practice of being a lesbian the S.L.U.T program would make her perform anyway.... however this clearly wasn't what her master was asking as Niko would look at the scream at audible gulp.

"I-I.... I don't know..... I.... t-there all so pretty..." Niko replied, her voice cracking nervously as she looked at the screen, swiping left as another agent would appear, then another, and another. Niko would keep swiping looking at the catalog as Ven watched over her shoulder closely as she sat in his lap. Ven would see her afther a moment swipe far enough that she was coming back around to agents he had already looked as she finally reached Nail's portfolio. Niko would stop to look at the page with Nail on it before she would shake her head and keep swiping, she knew one thing, she wasn't going to choose this Agent Nail, not afther what happened on the planet she was killed on... Her master and many of his circles seemed to hate that agent with a burning passion and she didn't want to go through that torture ever again as Ven would see her keep swiping until finally she came to the file of a very familiar agent.... agent Minvera Amy Rocha.

Niko would examine her picture for a moment, lingering on the page as she would be a bit captivated by the womens chin length crimson red hair, her bright blue eyes, even the petietness of her body before Niko would speak up. "Master... H-how about her?" Niko said cautiously, unknowingly picking a agent who Ven was already familiar with... and one who already had the pleasure of soiling his favorite sofa.

Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:07 am

“Died?” Ven repeated then shook his head. “Not once. Though you came quit close. If you perished I doubt anything could have been retrieved. My hypothesis is that you can be uploaded temporarily while repairs are being made on your original body. Whoever went through the trouble of augmenting you realized that extensive repairs may be necessary at some stage.

“Of course they had no desire to set you free of your programming so I'm not sure they even developed a way around disentangling it.”
Ven explained. While he sensed her tension he decided it best not to explain the hunt allowing her own imagination to get at her.

All too aware of the thoughts she had when viewing agent Nail. What happened last time. Of course her experiences were limited. Once her origins had been discovered many thought she was just a machine or sex bot. Abused and treated as such by those that didn't like the agent much. The whole situation allowed them to vent some frustration that they were unable to exhibit.

The crew was much the same while Ven himself had more of a love-hate matter going on. Provided that Nail behaved herself she was treated well and kept from the crew.

Ven watched her cycle through the agents before she decided on one. “An excellent choice. I had her right there.” He pointed to the sofa.

“I didn't have her long before letting her go. I'll have one of the droids altered.” He'd have more than a few altered and ready to go should he ever get the whim to use them. He doubted that she would succeed in her mission and even if she did she'd be back. With those subtle changes to her programming he knew she would return time and time again.

Setting the datapad aside he pulled out a blaster from a desk draw. Complete with a holster he set it on the desk. “Here. You can use this during the hunt. I have a shuttle waiting to take you to the start of the scenario. You have just under a week to evade capture. You're not expect to elude capture that long but if you do all the better for you. It will be that much shorter in the clutches of the enemy so to speak.”

Summoned remotely a lone Hel'Corian arrived. He looked her over as if seeing her for the first time. From his perspective it was.

“Unless there are any questions we shall begin.”

Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next