View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Annihilation (for Niko) 

Post Re: Annihilation (for Niko)
Things were a jumbled blur to the ruined cyborg, anything she did manage to perceive through her one remaining broken eye was was in scattered images. She could hear them fine, but the only thing Niko was really able to focus on was the intense burning her body was still suffering through as the alien that was kneeling beside her seemed to cruelly yank back her head and was jamming wods of paper into her mouth while others japped her will metal poles. Niko would weakly trash ageist the teens who tortured her already ruined cybernetic body yet in her state she was hardly a match for them as they kept doing what they wanted, jamming the balls of paper into her mouth, others jabbed at her while the sickest in the group seemed to enjoy playing with her tits or ass.... Niko swore he was pulling at her wounded breast as if to tare it off him self, while another seemed fixated on packing something into her sex... Niko couldn't tell or really question it before she felt somthing loop around her torso, even a rope looping around one of her breasts as she was surprised to feel herself begin to pull across the pavement, her dismembered body trashing as she gagged on mysterious objects in her mouth and screamed in nervous fear.

It would be a gruesome display as the aliens dragged her down the street before reaching something sturdy enough to hoist her onto as Niko would eventually feel the weight of her body against the ropes that dug into the synthetic skin under her armpits and breasts as she was slowly pulled off the filthy ground. Niko would trash, gagging, sobbing, begging for help as the aliens each held her up and secured ropes around heavy breasts and her the stumps that were once her arms, making a bondage like pattern across her body before stepping back to admire their work as Niko would crane her head back and choke out a sob just before she would suddenly go rigid and spasm in pain as something collided with her side causing her body to swing like a pendulum.

Niko would choke out a sob of pain as she was hit before another strike would collide with her already broken body as the sick sadistic young alien adults would get their desired reaction as they heard the cyborg girl scream out in hideous pain as more internal components broken inside of her as seen by the small explosive shocks that escaped the hole in her side and rib cage before the prizes the sick'o's stuffed inside of her came spilling out of her body as if she were a living pinata.

Niko would be hit over and over for some time until finally the aliens stopped torturing her and lowered her to the ground, yet still left her dangling. At this stage she was hardly response, her head mostly bobbing weakly as even grabbing a fist full of her hair didnt gagge much other then the fluttering of her remaining eye as her broken jaw laxed open allowing a couple pieces of candy to spill from her lips. It seemed that even the S.L.U.T program had its limits on what Niko could take as it cut off what little sensation she felt afther her internal components began falling and melting away due to the molten slime that near hollowed out most of her internal body, however the state of her being didn't seem to deter the dredges of this planets society as Niko would be conscious enough to hear the faint voices of the alien laugh and verbally abuse her in her state before one unzipped his pants and moved his cock to her face.

Niko's jaw would struggle open more to accept it, the S.L.U.T program working her mind to want it, it was almost instinctual as Niko's tongue would even trembled as if the aliens cock was a glass of refreshing water before suddenly Niko would feel her head suddenly get jerked forward as her still barely intact eye shot wide open in shock as Niko learned a whole new definition of "giving head".

"GAH!! SWHP! NWHO!!!! GAGH!! SWTP!!! SHWP!!" Niko cried out as the twisted fucking alien jammed his cock into her empty eye socket and began to pump his hips against her face as he fucked her head roughly as she begged him to stop as the stumps of her arms weakly flailed ageist his lap as she tried to push away, yet her pleading and the alien's fucked up actions only seemed to spur on the others to join in as the next thing Niko knew the small group of aliens were each rubbing and patting at her body, touching her as she felt her thighs get pulled apart by one who made it clear where he was going, another was jamming a metal pipe into her ass, while others seemed to target her breasts as Niko would feel the painfully familiar sensation of teeth closing around her nipples as they yanked roughly on her breasts as the small group continued to rape and torture her without mercy and once this gang of aliens were finished with her and her master found her, he would be dealing with one hell of a mess.

Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:26 pm

While resistant to the electrical current flowing through that eye socket the Hel'Corian felt that tingle of energy that spurned him on. It felt good diminishing his stamina as much as her sex would have. Her face and eye socket had been smeared in alien seed. Her back, ass and pussy filled with the stuff.

The candy had been ruined, melted for the most part from that slime. There had been some salvageable bits but the teens didn't bother with the candy. Instead they focused on the remains of her body moving from physical torture to sexual torture.

Jamming things into her ass, fucking the various holes they made along her body. After one almost cut himself they focused more on her natural holes or eye socket. The other holes were too large anyway to derive much pleasure out of. They did serve in letting them come at her like a litter of pigs at feeding time. So many surrounding her.

At one stage on of them had been laying on the street beneath her as she was being fucked by the others. With a knife he carved his name into her belly. They came quickly but often. There being enough of them that some recovered while others took her.

Finishing some time later they left her hanging there for some time. Ropes digging into her synthetic skin. After a time someone cut her down so she fell to the pavement beneath her. Droids collected broken pieces as she was hauled off. Her program shutting her down or so it felt like.

When she next opened her eyes she felt strange. At first it felt as if she had no limbs only realizing that they were restrained. Laying on a metal bed she could see two figures in the room. Hel'Corians. One being the one known as Amber and the other Ven.

“Transfer complete. But we'll still have to stop to get those parts. Even with the torso I have a lot of work to do. My team will have to work on the upgrades you wanted. The tail's too complicated for them to deal with.”

“I don't pay you to learn about the why's. I pay you for results.” Ven left the man at the computer as he came forth. He eyed her naked, intact body.

Niko felt disorientated. It felt as if she had two right arms, one restrained and the other still locked away in that box/container. The later felt close, there seemed to be some sort of connection to it like a phantom limb. She didn't know if it was because of proximity or another matter entirely.

“When you are given an order you are expected to obey it. I was too lenient with you. But at least your disobedience inspired an idea considering this worked.” He set a hand on a breast, the one that had been ruined only for her to discover that it was intact.

“Not to mention the crew is rather upset with you having missed out with fun time. All this could have been avoided if you simply stayed put.”

Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:33 pm

Ven would find that this world made a quick mess of his toy, barely a few hours afther he sent her down the streets chewed her up and spit her out.... literally. Between the angry mob, the slug like alien, and the twisted degenerate youths that raped and tortured her had left her a slime and cum smeared wrech in a gutter, hardly recognizable afther she was literally torn apart and defaced like a piece of trash left on the street corner. Videos recovered would show the twisted cruelty and violence of the event as the mob tore off her arms and legs, the slug alien raped her body to pieces, and the youths that swarmed what remained only added to the hideousness that was the crime as they spent hours just raping any hole they could stick their cocks into, not caring if that hole was natural or put their by melting slime, electrical explosions, or a knife they used to make it, nothing of Niko was safe from their demented lust.....

One good thing did come from this insane stunt however, Ven was able to learn the sheer extent of how much abuse his pet could take before the S.L.U.T program activated fail safes and shut downs to keep the integrity of her most vital components, mainly her cybernetic spinal column, her cranian casing, and the wire that jutted from the small of her back like a tail Ven and his men loved to tug and molest so much.... the rest appeared too just be synthetic flesh, muscles, and cybernetic components that were so life like that they were unrecognizable to the real thing.... and thanks to the S.L.U.T program Ven had all the schematics and information on how to reproduce it and make it with basic fabricators on board his ships meaning he could make and replace Niko's many "parts" as many times as he like as it seemed so long as the spinal column and the cranial case wasn't damaged or destroyed then N.1.K.O was practically immortal regardless of what a potential "client" did to her...

-----------------

Niko would slowly regain consciousness just at the end of Ven's argument with the Dr as both hel'corian would notice her slowly begin to stir as her eyes slowly flutter open in a disoriented haze of slights and shapes, even their voices were muffled and echoed in her ears like her head was underwater. Everything to Niko felt fuzzy and out of focus as she event attempted to sit up only to find she didn't have the strength, instead her back arching slightly as she weakly tugged at her restrained arms, feeling the strange sensation of having more than two arms.... wait.... Niko would pause as she realized she could feel her arms and legs, the tightness of her restrains as Niko would slowly lift her head to see the fuzzy visage of her body.... it was no longer destroyed, yet her mind still felt tried to overlap the brief flashes of her former damage. It was disorienting and confusing as Niko would struggle to life her head before the weigh on her neck caused her head to limply fall back to the metal surgical table as she took a sharp breath.

"W-what am I?" Niko said out loud, her voice sounded normal, not rough or fucked raw as it had as she managed to open both wide. Her movement likely collecting the attention of both Dr Amber and her master Ven as the later had seemingly just finished berating the fine Dr before approaching her as Ven would finally lay eyes on his restored plaything before he rested a hand on her bare breast as Ven would feel Niko's chest tighten as she instinctively braced for pain to fallow as she grit her teeth as her expression erupted into that of sheer fear as her wits slowly returned to her and the memories of her time on the planet, the vision of herself being torn limb from limb and fucked to pieces by a monster and the vultures that raped and tortured her afther slowly came flooding back the moment Ven touched her.

Ven would find that Niko's eyes struggled to lock with his, her pupils seemed unfocused, almost in a unhinged like state as her face sank with terror and fear. Niko would suddenly begin to scream, her body trashing on the operating table as she scream out in fear and panic as she weakly pulled against her restrained arms and legs "M-MASTER!!! MASTER PLEASE!!!! I-ILL BE GOOD!! I-I'M SORRY!!! I'M SO SORRY!!! MASTER!!! D-DONT SEND ME BACK!!! I-I'LL SERVE YOU!! I WONT TRY TO ESCAPE ANYMORE!!!! I-ILL SERVE THE CREW!! I-I'LL LET YOU PLAY WITH ME!! J-JUST D-DONT LET THEM T-TARE ME APART AGIN!! PLEASE MASTER!!!" Niko screamed pathetically as Ven would feel her body trembling, her mine racing, her afraid face and tearful eyes frantically looked around as she was expecting to once again be bullied, raped, and ripped apart, yet Ven also felt that she would rather service him and the whole crew then go through that horrible experience ever again.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:11 am

“What are you? A masterpiece.” Ven answered. He still hadn't figured out how she worked entirely. There were tons of files to look over, how to fix and replace her as if she was built with the possibility in mind that she would be taken apart or at least parts suffering some damage.

He had learned enough for his people to effect repairs as well as a means of transferring her programming while she was being repaired. He could only imagine that a previous owner had plenty of spare bodies so that while she was offline being repaired she could be online in another body or use that one instead if it had been set up with a S.L.U.T unit. Unlike a computer file he could not duplicate it again and again but he could transfer it from place to place as long as the computer had plenty of processing power.

Something about the human consciousness? While she was offline he had tried with other copies but they were flat without any consciousness. So he deleted them returning to the original. There was still a lot that he needed to figure out but he had enough to work with.

“Shhh.” He placed a finger to her lips and gestured to Amber who scrambled off to get something.

“But I want you to escape. Well, try at least.” When Amber returned it was with a mirror so she could see herself … or what she was now. An attractive human she didn't recognize.

“You see your punishment is not yet over. And while your body is being repaired I had an idea. What if you tried to escape? What if I placed you in these temporary shells? What if these shells were copies of hated agents or prized gladiatrixes. Just how many people would pay to get at such a hated or prized foe? What a drag it would be if the conquest was easy?

“Alas they would find out that you're not the ire of adulation or hatred so I decided to make it a bit more interesting.”
He grinned not revealing that part just yet. “When you have truly learned your lesson and if your real good I might even assign you a rank and let you serve on this vessel. Oh, and I got an idea for another upgrade that's being worked into. You see that S.L.U.T program is very intuitive. Your new limb synced up with it. Even detached you still feel it when it's close any way.

“Your job is to study the one your emulating. Better learn to evade. When you have shown that you can do this will your punishment be over. Right now you are simply having a brake.”
Ven informed her. With a nod to Amber she was free of her restraints.

Her body felt different as if it wasn't her own yet it was at the same time. She could feel given a trick of connecting her programming into the body. Levels had been set to defaults for a human a little hardier than normal probably with the emulated target in mind.

“Now follow me,” Ven would take her to get clothed in a standard ADD uniform and bring her to a room in which she could watch some footage, train herself and read up on what information had been amassed about this person. What skills and traits that were on file. Most of that footage being sexual in nature from when the agent had been captured or partial footage with her escape from the pirate crew. As an overview she learned that the agent, skilled in tech, managed to get a message out to the ADD, was recaptured then escaped again when other agents showed up. It almost seemed as if she got captured that second time on purpose only to escape when it was favorable to do so. At the same time killing numerous pirates and capturing plenty others with the arrival of other agents.

Resourceful. One willing to bide time and look a head. The file was pretty basic. Achievements were noted and it looked that outside of the tech field there was nothing remarkable about this agent. Her skills seemed ordinary overall.

Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:10 pm

When his pet became more coherent, Niko was trembling, afraid as he would watch her sit up slightly, her arms and legs pulling against the restraints that kept her arms above her head and her legs spread wipe leaving her completely exposed for Ven to touch and molest as his leisure. Fearful eyes struggled to focus as they flicked to glare up at him as he reached out to press a finger to her lip, silencing her traumatized babbling before her eyes flicked to the Doctor she knew as Amber as he quickly scuttled off. It would be at this moment that Ven's words would cause her heart to sink... followed by the sight that would force her eyes to dart open wide.

Ven wanted her to escape? Why? Niko's mind raced at the twisted idea, her heart raced faster at his wicked words, or whatever in her new body passed as a heart as Ven would no doubt feel it thump faster as his pet lost her nerve and was crumbling into pure dread the moment Dr. Amber returned with a mirror and showed her new face for the first time.

Niko's tearful eyes would be side as she glared into the reflection, her mind racing, shuddering at the sight of an attractive human women. Niko would be confused at first, she had no idea who this person was or why they were showing her this.... but the moment Niko and her reflection both blinked she realized that she had a new face as Niko began to breath and gasp heavily in shock, hyperventilating as she was pressed full of panic and fear as Ven continued on and on with his twisted explaination.

"W-WHO!! WHO IS THAT!!!! W-HY! WHY DO I LOOK LIKE THEM!!!..... WHERE AM I!!! I-I!!! WHY DO I LOOK DIFFERENT!!! NOO!!!! NO!!!?!?!?!! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO ESCAPE!! AHH!! V-VEN PLEASE I D-DON'T WANT TO HURT ANYMORE!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!! PLEASE LET ME GOOO!!!!!" Niko screamed fearful cries and sobs as Ven continued to explain despite her panic and uncontrolled thrashing on the medical table. Ven would see that this revelation caused her to blow a fuse, in the metaphorical sense as fear and panic were over taking her, she was franticly looking around the chamber, her eyes flicked back to the mirror every few seconds at her own terrorized face until her hands and feet were suddenly freed from her restraints.

Ven would quickly find that his new pet toy wasn't listening to a word he said, instead Niko was to busy screaming afther being woken up to the complete and utter shock of having a new body and face as Niko scooted to the edge of the bed, away from Ven and Amber as he would watch her clutch her head and hair screaming as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"E-EVERYTHING FEELS DIFFERENT!! T-THIS IS WRONG!!! T-THIS IS SOOO SOOO WRONG!!! " Niko screamed as she continued to panic as she ran her fingers through her new hair, rubbed her new eyes, squeezed her new cheeks and face, tears meanwhile screaming down her cheeks. Ven would need to give her some time to adjust and if he wanted her to follow him he would be sad to discover that she wasn't moving from the bed just yet.... he would have to carry her or take control of her body, but in her mental state she wasn't going to be performing much just yet.

Depending on what Ven did Niko wouldn't be in much of a coherent state until she was taken to get dressed in his bed chamber or where ever he choose to take her too, where he would find his toy pet glaring at him through tearful eyes, her teeth clenched in a rage before she managed to do something something strange and out of character for the S.L.U.T program as Ven might be surprised by the face she managed to whip out a hand and slap him across the face with a resounding -SMACK- before Niko would glare at him in tearful frustration. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!! I-I SAID I WAS SORRY!!! I SAID I WOULD PAY IT ALL BACK!!! Y-YOU DIDN'T NEED TO GO THIS FAR!!!" Niko screamed at him as she raised another hand to her master just before the S.L.U.T program would catch her and prevent her from following through, that is unless Ven wanted her too.....

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:35 am

What was left of her consciousness made things difficult to process. Nevertheless he didn't give her time to sort through all the confusion. Controlling her limbs to move to the designated changing area. Everything had been laid out there, the clothes and the research materials. Not that there was much to learn in a short span of time but at least she could mimic the movements and any other little quirks she cataloged.

It was only when they had arrived that his control relaxed. She lashed out then actually breaking her programming briefly. Her hand would have been worse off at least the synth flesh coating it though it still made an impact against those scales. With no guards present no one interceded as she pulled back for another blow.

This time the S.L.U.T program kicked in. He felt it though at the same time took control of that arm. Fingers forming up into a fist, her arm driving down to her own gut. Pressing her back into the wall his fingernails digging into her bare shoulders.

With his hands alone he shook her hard enough to slam her head back against the wall.

“You have no idea how much in debt you are.” His cybernetic eye shrunk as if focusing on her. Effortlessly he took control of her letting her go then. Lifting the hand up that had struck her she became aware that she no longer felt the phantom arm. This confirmed her thoughts about there being a proximity. Her rage hadn't allowed her to notice that little detail.

Powerless save for speech Ven brought her hand up so that she could see it. Ignoring her triad he took her index finger and snapped it. At once she felt pain surge through her. Whatever this replacement body was it had the same components of the new arm where she felt it. That or something within her had been wired differently.

“You are my toy. If I decide to brake you so be it.” He took up her middle finger braking that too. All the while he never broke eye contact with her. Silently he grabbed her ring finger. He didn't have to be strong, he was using his own cybernetic arm to do this. Had those been simple fingers with bone and not metal he wouldn't need such strength.

“I think you need a reminder of that. Don't you agree?” He said after a long silent moment regarding her reaction.

Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:50 am

Ven would receive an angry look of fury from his pet as Niko would slap him across the face with her bare hands. Synthetic flesh clapped his scaled cheek as she would wind back her arm for another attack only to freeze suddenly as the S.L.U.T programing stepped into stop her from hitting Ven again. Ven had to have known her anger, fear, and frustrations were warranted afther what he allowed to happen on that planet, she was tired and afraid, tired of being afraid and when he forced her to follow him to this room, parading her around the ship naked for the crew to see for the countless time had been the time she needed to collect what little of her nerves she had left and amount such a feeble attempt to hurt him... it all back fired on her however as Niko would clench teeth, rage in her eyes as she froze only to have her own hand ball up into a fist and suddenly swing low as her own fist striked into her own stomach.

"Ughhh!" Niko would gasp suddenly as the wind was knocked from her lungs as she was forced to punch her self, Niko's eyes growing wide just as Ven charged forward and grabbed her by the neck and shoulder, shoving her naked back back into the wall behind her as Ven pressed her there furious by her actions. "AAHHHHAAAAAAA!!!! LET ME GO YOU SICK FUCKING BASTARD!!! LET ME GO!!! LET ME GO!!!" Niko would scream at the top of her lungs trashing against him as he shook her. Niko would try to push him away but the S.L.U.T program would tighten is hold and prevent any actions to stop Ven as her head would soon snap to the side as he would violently strike her as she screamed, her hand grabbing at his shoulder, grasping his shirt collar as he would smack her hand away only to grasp her wrist and yank her forward as Niko would stop screaming and freeze as her eyes focused on his hand that grabbed her index finger only to watch as Ven suddenly snapped it back at the knuck.

"AGHHHEEEEE!!!!" Niko would agin scream as a sudden surge of pain shot up through her arm forcing Niko to trash where she stood against the wall, tears streaming down her face. "AHAAHH!! STOP!!! STOP STOP!!!!" Niko scream a painful scream shivering at the sudden break, Niko's eyes would dart to Ven's own before he made his point clear before breaking her middle finger forcing her to let out another painful cry before sinking to her knees while he tightly held her hand and grabbed her ring finger, threatening to break it too.

"NO!!! NO STOP!! STOP!" Niko would sob shaking her head no as she glared up at Ven with pleading eyes. Her arm in a struggle to pull back but he was easily overpowering her, a feature he must of added to her new body, not that Niko could resist him anyway.

"M-master please! I-I'm sorry! -sob- I-I'm sorry...-sniff- f-forgive me please!" Niko gasped between sobbing tears as she shook her head, Nom glaring up at him from her knee. "M-Master!!! p-p-please...-sniff-.... I-I'll be good!!!!...-sob-... J-Just stop hurting me please!! Please master!!!"

Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:55 am

Ven regarded that change of attitude. Pain being a good motivator. While it really didn't work in regards to torture since people would say anything to make that pain stop but sometimes the threat of it alone was good enough to coax a reaction. His grip tightened against her ring finger then that pressure relinquished on it.

The new limbs made to process physical sensations or some programming that altered her perception of touch. That pain lingered even as he patted the top of her head. “Better.”

He didn't stop, however. Going back to the fingers he broke he snapped them back in place. That hurting just as much as he relocated the digits.

Seeing her reflection in a mirror the scene felt surreal had it not been for the agony in those fingers she would have sworn that someone else was kneeling before her Master. Long raven dark hair, bright eyes though it was tough to tell if they were blue or green with those tears filling them. Her chest was far larger than before too. Images of this agent played out on monitors that were already cued up showing the agent in a tight battle suit taking out a serious of security bots. Other footage played out with the agent dealing with other hazards, primarily flooded compartments of a ship.

Had she been paying attention all the while she would have realized that the vessel was submerged with the lower decks flood. Various aquatic creatures made up those hazards too. The footage was grainy most of the time. Other monitors had clear footage though the bulk of it had been training videos at a target range or in a flight simulator.

“Since you are down there,” Ven continued he let go of her wrist snaking a hand behind her neck and pulling her face closer to the hard scaly member he unleashed from his pants. No fool he was carefully monitoring her program and thoughts. This time around he gave her little time if she hesitated in the least she was getting a mouth full of him as he took her deep and hard. If she acted ahead of him then he granted her the freedom to act for a little while before holding her in place as he fucked her throat violently.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:15 am

The pain from her broken fingers was enough to bring Niko to her knees as she trembled at Ven's feet while he tightly held her by the wrist threatening to break another one of her fingers as she begged and pleaded for him to spare her to pain. Niko knew how pathetic she must of looked, knowing that Ven was getting off on her torment as she tearfully glared up into his harsh eyes. "PLEASE!!! MASTER!!!! PLEASE!!! Niko cried over and over again, holding her throbbing hand before Ven finally relaxed his hold on her wrist and relinquished her ring finger allowing Niko's shoulders to slump with relative relief. "T-thank you....-sniff-... t-thank you master!" Niko said between sobs before her relief was short lived and suddenly Ven pulled on her wrist and quickly grabbed both her fingers he previously broke and with out warning snapped both back into place forcing his poor abused pet to let out a loud scream of pain!!!

"UAHEEEE!!!" Niko screamed as her fingers were relocated, the synthetic muscle and bone resetting in place, a sensation that hurt worse then her fingers broking as she felt the painful throbbing surge up her arm as she trashed weakly against him only to agin slump as the pain slowly dulled and Ven released her wrist only to replace his hand on her head, patting her softly as if to reward her. Niko would be shivering from the amount of pain in her hand, even tho Ven fixed it, it still hurt and throbbed with pain she felt lingering as her tearful eyes flicked to her hand before slowly beginning to notice her own reflection in the mirror.

At first Niko didn't recognize it, she didn't register her own reflection, it wasn't a face she was use too, nor was it a body she was use too. No, the women Niko glared at was not herself but a women with flawless skin, long raven black hair. Niko's eyes were too puffy and full of tears to tell her own eye color but her attention was els where as more noticeable was Niko's own breasts as she gently cupped one in her on shock and surprise. It was only then Niko vaguely noticed the monitors depicting the same face as she.... no the women she was now.... was battling and performing different task.

"Who is this?" Niko would say out loud but before she ever got an answer Ven snaked a hand around the back of her neck and suddenly jerked her away from the mirror forcing Niko to let out a gasp as he forced her closer to himself. Niko would quickly dart her eyes up to his only to be shocked by the sudden draw of his cock as he slapped his scaly member ageist her face without warning, Ven expecting her to service him right then...

"M-Master! Wa-uHMEEE!! -gasp- MUHMM!!! MUGHHHHMMM!!!" Niko cried out in panic before Ven suddenly re-enforced the S.L.U.T program to have her jaw drop open and her tongue to roll out and accept him as Ven rammed his cock into her mouth with a rough and brutal thrust that deeply slide down her throat. Niko would gagg suddenly, gasping for breath afther having no time to react and making the mistake of a moment's hesitation to service her master's fat alien dick.

"MUGHHHA!!! -slurp- MUGHHHEE!!! -suck- GUHGHHMMMAAA!!!" Niko would cry out muffled cries behind Ven's cock as he filled her mouth with his hot rock hard member, surging his hard shaft down her throat violently again and again as he tightly gripped her head keeping her in place as he fucked her mouth. "F-FUCK STOP!!! I-I CANT BREATH!!!" Niko screamed in her mind as Ven would sense the urge to bite coming from her, luckily the S.L.U.T program was preventing her from hurting him as Ven had free reign to violently face fuck his pathetic pet.

Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:14 pm

Ven knew that her program was keeping her from biting. Another benefit of her original body was that it was designed to give good head not that this was bad for him but it felt worlds better. It was more than allowing her to continue at her own pace too.

Frankly he didn't care about her mental complaints considering what he knew. Both hands locked behind her head as he forced his way into her throat. Rapid thrusts smashed against the back of her mouth. Again and again he triggered her gag reflex as he stuff her face.

When he burst he held her tightly so that his seed rushed down her throat. Hands entwined with her hair, fingers pressed at the back of her skull as he filled her up. Unlike her body the cum didn't nourish her. However her temporary body did not need nourishment or even rest. It's battery would last for days but before she needed a charge the sophisticated program and her consciousness would be extracted the pair being too much for these droids to handle. If these droids were computers they would operate sluggishly having no additional memory. Without her consciousness these droids would be unable to handle the program crashing repeatedly.

Ven didn't understand the bulk of the transfer but knew enough to facilitate it. Learning what he did he calculated these droids would last about a week. After the program was removed he could reuse the droid after a bit of maintenance and resetting it after a purge bringing it back to it's defaults. But he didn't think these bodies would last the week, he didn't need them to hold up for longer than a day or two unless Niko managed to be lucky or perhaps unlucky depending on just who got a hold of her.

The body would freeze up but he didn't care since a simple retrieval would lead to him transferring her to a new body or back into the original that could handle the programming and consciousness in full.

After filling her up he pushed her away. Slapping her in the face with his cock. Grabbing her hair he pulled her up to her feet. Getting a handful of her melon he squeezed hard enough that his claws pierced the skin. Pressing her back against the wall he peered down at her as he roughly handled her.

“Might as well check that everything is working properly.” He let go of her tit bringing his hand between her legs as he rubbed against her sex. Two fingers then jabbed inside her suddenly as they pumped inside her with vigor.

Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:40 pm

Ven would sense that urge to bite coming from her. It was more of a defensive reflex then malicious attack on him, yet luckily the S.L.U.T program prevented her from falling through as her jaw was forced to hang open and allow Ven to jam his hot throbbing cock into her mouth again and again with unrelenting force. "GUHK!! -suck- AHK!!! -choke- GHAAHK!!! -slurp- GHHHAH!!! Niko would squeal behind Ven's meat, squeezing her eyes shut as she felt his hands and fingers tightly grasp her head and hair as his hard length surging down her throat with reckless abandon. Ven taking little care to not trigger her gag reflex as Niko choked and convulsed, but luckily for them both nothing was in her stomach yet to vomit.

"MASTER PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" Niko begged in her mind, her inner voice screaming for Ven to stop and show her mercy up until the final moment and her master finally burst inside of her mouth and throat as Niko would again let out a new muffled high pitch squeal that he would hear and feel shake along the length of his dick as her throat struggled to release the scream as he pressed her face deep between his legs, driving his full length down her esophagus and forcing the poor cyborg slave to deep throat his full erection as it filled her throat and belly with his liquid hot cock sauce.

Niko's eyes would dart open as she felt his cock throb with in her mouth and throat, his muscled length flexing on her tongue as her master came a monstrous amount of cumm that Niko quickly began to suffocate and drown in his spunk. Her eyes rolling to back of her skull as she choked and gagged, cum splashing form the corners of her packed full lips and even squirting from her nose as she was forced to take his entire load before Ven too would sense the sudden shuddering from her pet as a eruption of nectar splashed from her sex and dripped into a pool on the floor as Ven forced Niko to orgasm by just giving him head, his original parameters still in play only allowing her to orgasm when he came.

Niko would shudder on her knees afther her orgasm, it must have been days since she felt the rush, her eyes fluttering as her mouth hung open still stuffed full with Ven's throbbing monster cock, her arms falling limp to her side as she sank on her knees, her face still impaled as Ven held her there for a moment until he finally pushed her away, her back and the back of her head colliding with the wall behind her, cumm drooling from her lips as she glared upwards with a blank and blushed expression on her face. Ven knew the look... her current body was in a sensory overload and was busy playing catch up.... struggling to process the information as this proxy body wasn't cut out for the load, it seemed her body couldn't handle his load in more ways than one... yet given a moment the light returned to Niko's eyes only to suddenly receive the slap across her face from Ven's large meaty cock.

Niko would gag as she fell to the side only to convulse and choke as she pawed at her neck and suddenly Ven would see her vomit. The contents of her stomach empty besides the cumm he just forced her to consume as he would see the white milky cum spray from her lips as she choked it all back up, Niko making mess at Ven's feet as she laid there shivering on the floor before he grabbed her by her messy hair. "GAH!!! M-MASTER WAIT!! Niko letting a painful cry as she was jerked to her feet by her long black hair, vial cumm and drool dripping from her lips and chin as Ven threw her back up against the wall she was previously pressed up against as he roughly took a handful of her breast forcing Niko to agin cry out in pain as she felt his claws dig into her synthetic flesh.

"M-MASTER!!! IT HURTS!!! PLEASE B-BE GENTLE!!!" Niko cried out, yet her please fell on deaf ears as Ven roughly swatted away her breast and jammed his hand between her thighs, forcing Niko to instinctively squeeze her legs together, yet that didn't stop Ven from jamming toe fingers into her moist synthetic pussy as he began to vigorously pump his fingers up into her without mercy.

"MASTER PLEASE!!! I-IM NOT READY!!! PLEASE IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS!!!" Niko cried out as she was bounced up against the wall by her master, her breasts bouncing with each pump of his wrists as she weakly pawed at Ven's chest and shoulders before a hand feel to his wrist in a feeble attempt to get him to slow down.

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:28 am

Part of her charm was her original body. Right then all he was seeing was the despised agent. Though knowing the truth about her nature and the fact that he had plans for her he kept things in check. The wounds to her breast were minor and those fingers would be treated better before she departed the ship. Worse was in store for her.

In his eagerness to teach her a lesson he had forgotten his own restrictions until she came when he had. The droid body not handling the overload too well. She even retched up the contents of her artificial stomach, not that it was meant to process food anyway. Like a flesh light the droid needed to be cleaned out before it filled up but that wasn't his problem nor did he think it would come up for this body.

She fought against those rough fingers that only thrust in faster with her struggles causing more pain and discomfort than pleasure. When he grew bored he drew those fingers out.

These “dolls” were so life like these days. The droid sex dolls couldn't compare to her true body but worked in a pinch and while she was being repaired. Those artificial juices even tasted like the real thing. He sucked on those fingers while stroking the side of her face with the metallic one.

Peering into her eyes as he did so. “You are powerless against me. It is in your best interest not to forget that.” Suddenly he grabbed her by the hair yanking her to the floor and tossing her in the direction of her mess. Looming over her he kicked her in the ass driving her closer to that mess.

Dropping to a knee beside her he latched a hand around her neck forcing her to look at the vomit. “You made that mess, now clean it.” He released her offering no cleaning supplies as he rounded her. If she tried to look for any or move far away he would either drag her back or halt her movements.

Now on his knees behind her that cock moved back and forth between her ass and pussy. Each hole briefly feeling his presence as if Ven was torn between which to take. He would base that on a whim. Should she hesitate he would further punish her driving her face into the vomit and lifting her ass up higher so that he had a better angle on her. If she obeyed he would take her in the pussy with slow thrusts. If she delayed then it was the ass with quicker rougher thrusts until she got started. As easy as it was to control her limbs it was far more pleasurable for her to act on her own accord. Inwardly she could scream at him as much as she desired, that rage would burn out in time after he sufficiently broke her.

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:03 pm

Ven would have his twisted sense of power as he raped poor Niko in the form of a hated agent that once annoyed him and ruined his plans, Niko screaming in pain and fear as he finger blasted her roughly up against the wall. Niko's hips shake as her body would bounce up and down as he easily overpowered her with his strength, her current body far weaker then he was physically.

"MASTER PLEASE!!! YOUR HURTING ME!!!" Niko would scream at him, her hand tightening around his wrist while she pushed agiest him with the other in a feeble attempt to stop him as he continued to ram his fingers up into her drenched pussy, splashing her simulated nectar as well as other fluids everywhere, splattering her inner thighs, belly, his hand and even his sleeve in her juices, drenching her and him self as despite his best efforts Niko would never cumm until he did or simply wished to allow it before Ven grew bored....

"FUCK MASTER!!! PLEASE IT HUR-RGHHAAA!!!!!!" Niko scream again before abrupt pausing to scream in pain as Ven would ripp his fingers from her abused sex and suddenly strike her across the face with his metallic hand. Synthetic blood would erupt from Niko's nose and lip as she let out a sobbing scream only to shiver in fear as he would stroke her face only to suddenly grab her by her long black hair and yank her to the floor, tossing her to the mess she made on the floor only moments ago.

"AGHH!!!! M-Master!! I-I WONT FORGET MASTER!!! PLEASE!!!" Niko would scream, sobbing as he abused her before she would grimace as he kicked her in the ass. Ven shoving her twords her puddle of cumm she previously reched up earlier. Niko would rest on all fours above her mess before she would look to Ven as he came to kneel beside her, Niko's eyes tearful as she pleaded only to feel her master place a hand on the back of her head as he would force Niko's too look at it, rubbing her nose in her accident as if she were his dog...

Niko would shudder with fear at Ven's feet, her face smered in coughed up cumm as she lifted her face from the muck only to soon let out a gasping whimper as her ass was painfully swatted and Ven rook her by the hips afther lifting her ass in the air. M-MASTER I'M SORRY!!! I-I'LL BE-HGHHUHMHHH!!!!" Niko would attempt to scream and beg but before she could voice her words Ven would force her face first back into her disgusting mess, pressing her face back into the puddle of cumm just before Niko letting out a muffled scream as Ven would roughly tare into her ass with rought painful thrusts.

Niko would grit her teeth as Ven raped her ass, the poor android girl turns her cheek as her face was rubbed into the puddle of her own vomit as her finger tips dug into the floor and she weakly pawed at the ground in a pathetic effort to crawl away and escape....

Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:11 am

Her voice swayed him in the past. Getting her to realize her place appealed to him. However, what she came to understand once she could think about anything outside of the moment was that her voice had been different. Altered easily to match what was expected of her.

So Ven ignored her with ease. All he heard had been the pleas of that disdainful agent. Still, there wasn't too much he would do to her physically. There just wasn't much time to repair any major damage. Minor repairs, even her fingers could be fixed properly. For the most part the joints had been set into place but any internal wiring may have been damaged leading to future break downs if not repaired. When she had boots on the ground so to speak he wanted her at her best.

With half her face smeared in vomit and cum Ven dug into her ass. His cock pressed deep and fast within her. On occasion he slapped an ass cheek. Before he had ruptured within her his claws dug into her hips as he held her in place. Straining not to cum as he collected himself.

“Don't you fucking move.” He stayed like that until he calmed down enough to draw himself out of her. “Keep cleaning.”

He ordered. She would hear some rustling behind her as he got up and moved around. Hearing a locker open he knelt beside her thwacking her ass with a metal rod. “Your not finished yet? Get to it!”

Ven cracked her ass hard each time she slowed. When she moved at respectable speed his fingers caressed the outside of her sex. Rubbing against it, swirling his fingers over her clit and even moving that rod against her folds without penetrating them as her teased those nethers.

He debated with himself if it were better to send her out there needing or after a release. What would motivate her more? Probably needing one, seeking a reward but her effort might not be the best.

“Perhaps I should allow you to cum again before starting on your next task.” Regardless that wouldn't be easy, he had just the thing in mind.

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:02 pm

Ven was riding her so hard that Niko hardly had the strength to do as he commanded, the way Ven held her down made any effort to lift her head up and clean impossible to do as he violently tore into her ass with wild thrusts that shook her entire body, rocking her forward on her knees as Niko couldn't help but let out cry afther cry of pain. "AHH! AHHHH! AHHHHH!!! Niko would cry out with each of Vens thrusts, tears pouring from her eyes and down cheeks adding to the puddle of vial liquid Ven was smearing her face into. Niko wience every so often as Ven reared back a hand to slap her rear, causing her already redden ass cheeks to ripple with each resounding -!!!!SMACK SMACK!!!!-

"I-IT HURTS MASTER!! P-PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!! Niko cried in pain before she would grit her teeth and moan as Ven only got rougher, giving her several more rough thrusts before halting all movement suddenly, keeping him self buried deep in her backdoor as Niko felt his claws tightly digging his hips and thighs, holding her implace. "AGHHH!! OUH!!! AHHH!!! C-CLAWS !!! AHHH!!!" Niko cried before he ordered her to hold still.... a hard task for Niko to do as she couldn't stop herself from shivering as she timidly looked back at Ven as he dislodged him self from her ass. Niko panted heavily, her eyes slowly shifting to the other side of the room but the moment Ven yelled and his angry voice resonated in her ears Niko's eyes erupted in tears and she immediately lowered her head to her mess as she hesitently went to lap up the vial puddle with her tongue.

"I-I! I-I'm s-sorry -sob- m-aster!! I-I'm sorry!! P-please!!! Please s-show mercy..." Niko whispered under her sobs and tears, hardly audible but Ven would know what she said thanks to the link they shared as Niko would fearfully get to work only to pause the moment Ven returned and abruptly beat her across the ass with a metal rod as Ven would see his pathetic pet Niko instantly shoot up on her knees and skittishly tried to scatter forward on her hands and knees, however she wouldn't make it far before Ven swatted her on ass again.... then again.... Ven effectively beatting her ass head, leaving behind red marks and lines as Niko once agin fell face first into her puddle of muck sobbing as she quickly struggle to lap up her mess as Ven continued to rape and torture her. "P-Please!!! Mgh! -lick- Master!!!! -slurp...lick- please f-forgive me!!!" Niko begged pathetically, not even a quarter of the way finished cleaning up her mess as Ven would see her eyes dart back to him and the rob he held, her face twisted in fear at what ven could do with that metal rod....

Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next