View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Empty Homes (for Octavia) 

Post Empty Homes (for Octavia)
Once, the planet had held a civilization, one that had covered vast portions of its surface in covered cities. That had been many generations ago, though; the cities had long since been covered by the bluish-grey vegetation that made up the world’s forests, nearly invisible unless one knew what to look for, and no intelligent life lived here anymore.

Not that there weren’t visitors, mind you. Right now, Luxuria was in one of those cities, a surprisingly well-preserved structure given the time and neglect. It wasn’t the demoness’s first time here, either; at one time, she’d been considering reclaiming one of the cities for a pleasure palace, but had had to abandon that plan. It was still isolated enough that it could serve for private trysts if she could get the object of her affection to come there.

Right now, her obsession was the Trixian Princess Octavia. She’d only seen a picture of her, but it had been enough. A little research, and a plan had quickly formed. First, she’d bribed a couple of sources to start rumors about the world, rumors that would suggest that it might be suitable for the Trixians’ needs. Once that was done, she’d set about getting some of the city nearest the most likely place for a scouting expedition to land into better condition. After that, it was simply a matter of waiting. And this had better work, she fumed mentally. Neither of those rumor-mongers were any good in bed.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Post Re: Empty Homes (for Octavia)
The royal shuttle landed just outside the settlement. The Trixians had been exploring for weeks now away from the main refugee fleet looking for some sort of place to settle and establish as a new homeland. It was only by chance that Enru found this settlement on while scanning the planet. Instantly Octavia insisted that they land there to learn as much from the people that settled there and to see what they knew about surround systems. An had protested, but once the pink haired princess had decided on something it was impossible to get her to change her mind.

The shuttle door opened and two hand maidens walked out, the tall blonde, Enru, and the short brown haired woman, An. They had just managed to barely convince her Highness to stay in the shuttle while they went out and check out the landing area. The pink haired princess had heard that there was someone that could help her people find a world to live.

Stay here. I have been told to meet this person alone. An was about to say something but she was interrupted by the Princess. [color=Pink]Look I have been told that I need to go alone here on the planet, there is just me and the contact that is suppose to be here so I am taking a risk just bringing you on planet, now you stay here and guard the ship.[/color[

Please PM me, if you want to RP with me!

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:18 am

Luxuria heard the shuttle’s arrival, although the overgrowth meant that she couldn’t watch until it had almost landed. Once it was down, the princess and two others came out and quickly began arguing about something, although they were too far away for Luxuria to make out most of the words, and she couldn’t understand those she did hear. If I’d known you had so few guards, and such attractive ones at that, I’d have arranged things so I could seduce them first, she thought as she considered how to separate the princess from the others; even she didn’t have the arrogance to think she could seduce all three at once, and she doubted the guards would just stand by while she talked her way into the princess’s panties. Nor, I suspect, would seducing her guards in front of her give her a good impression of me.

The discussion seemed to have ended in a way the guards were not happy with, and they remained by the ship as the princess looked around and moved away. Well, well, this is unexpected. I wonder just what my agents said to get her to leave her guards behind. She moved into the hallway and flipped a switch, causing a door to start to slide open and allow entry into the city. While far from silent, it opened very smoothly considering how long the planet had been abandoned; Luxuria had had to repair it and clear the vegetation from its tracks while preparing the place. As it opened, she considered whether she should change her outfit—a sleeveless, thigh-length dress that appeared to be made out of grayish-brown hides—to something a bit more appropriate for meeting royalty, but decided against it. It fits the setting, she decided, and it’s not like we’ll be dressed for long, anyway. Once the door ground to a stop, Luxuria would be barely visible to those outside, her wings, tail, and horns hidden by her magic but her ears in their natural shape; she wasn’t trying to pass as human, so she saw no reason to take her disguise that far.

Character listing

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:04 pm

The young woman had began to move away from the guards and the shuttle that had brought them here. An was not happy with the arrangement, but for now at least An and Enru would stay where they are. Neither Trixian was would oppose their Princess. They would simply be forced to allow Octavia to continue on her way by herself. The royal pink haired prrincess continued to head to the city. The approach to the city had been able difficult for the young Trixian. The vegetation on the outside of the city almost obscured the city from the Trixian landing site.

However, as Octavia approached she had heard a door to slide open, it sounded nearby. like it was smoothly like it had been little want for repairs. Hello? Is anyone there? The young princess eventually found the door she was looking for. She stepped in the door way hoping to find whoever opened the door. The pink haired woman soon found a vague image of a woman who seemed to be more of a than a woman. Hello? Are you the one that opened the door. I am Princess Octavia of the House of Bellatrix, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:29 pm

Luxuria stepped out of the shadows as the princess spoke, letting the pink-haired beauty get a better look at her while remaining in the doorway as if nervous. She nodded in response to the question about the door, and, when the princess introduced herself, answered, “I’m called Lux. Where did you come from? I haven’t seen anyone else here in a long time.” That last part was true, although mainly because she was rarely on this particular world. She managed a weak smile, hoping that the combination of apparent nervousness, implied loneliness, and her lack of weapons would work to lure the woman closer, even if it would take more effort to get her inside.

Character listing

Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Octavia was a bit surprised to see a woman step from the shadows. The woman seemed to be fairly nervous, but lonely enough to try to meet the princess. Hi, Lux. I am Princess of Octavia, House of Bellatrix. I came from the Trixian Hegemony, or what is left it was. Octavia stood out in the open it was important that the woman would be able to see her in royal dress. It was a formal dress she wore first encounter situations. Her long pink hair flowed down her back to a bit past her rear.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:00 am

Luxuria remained in the doorway as she examined the princess. The woman’s dress may have covered her, but it still showed off her figure quite nicely, from firm round breasts practically begging for her touch to womanly hips whose shape was only partly hidden by the dress’s skirt. As far as she could tell, the woman had no weapons, a detail that would make things easier if she proved to be difficult to convince at first.

Luxuria folded her arms under her breasts, emphasizing the large orbs, and eyed Octavia suspiciously. “But why have you come here, and why alone?” she asked. With a little luck, I might be able to work out who she expects me to be. It won’t do if she’s scared off before I can get her close enough to realize what I can offer her.

Character listing

Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:37 pm

The alien for the moment seemed to be remain in the doorway, the woman folded her arms as if to emphasize her own large orbs. Still she ask why Octavia came here and why she was alone. The pink-haired princess spoke. I came alone to show that I am unarmed and safe to talk to. I had heard rumors that you have know of places that my people could settle. We are looking for a new homeland.

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:19 am

“Well...” Luxuria paused as if in thought. After a brief moment, she stepped to one side and said, “I’m not sure about that, but if you come inside, I’ll see if I can help you get what you want.” Not what your people need, though; I don’t know any worlds good for colonization that aren’t already inhabited. Still, I’m sure your position and the limited number of Trixians left means you’ve had a lot of lonely, frustrated nights, and that I can help with. She suppressed a sly smile as she waited to see if Octavia would approach; if she did, Luxuria would lead her into the neat but sparsely furnished building.

Character listing

Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 pm

The young woman paused for a moment but she was at least willing to entertain the thought if the princess would follow her in. I would appreciate any help you can provide, the Princess replied. Octavia thought she saw a bit of smile, but she could not be sure given she never met someone of this race. Octavia was soon led into a neat building though it was hardly furnished.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:10 am

The princess followed Luxuria inside quite readily, expressing thanks for any help she could give. The demoness leered as she closed the door while Octavia looked around the room. Oh, I’m sure you’ll appreciate what I can do for you. So much so that I wouldn’t be surprised if you want to keep me around afterwards. Well, sorry, but there’s too many other beauties out there for me to tie myself to just one. As always, her vanity was running way ahead of reality and in denial of the possibility of her advances being unwelcome.

The room seemed to be a simple living space for one person, furnished only with the necessities. A small table and a pair of chairs sat in the middle of the bare wooden floor, taking up most of the space. Opposite the door, a low bed sat against one white wall, while a cabinet was against another. Apart from the one they’d entered through, two more doors led out of the room, one in each of the left and right walls; both were closed, however, so the princess could only guess what was behind them. Oddly, the room and furnishings showed far more advanced craftsmanship than Luxuria’s clothes, and everything seemed to be made for a race slightly shorter than the princess even though the other woman was noticeably taller than her.

As the door closed with a soft thump, Luxuria pressed her body against the princess’s back and wrapped her arms around her. “Not really what you’re used to, I suppose,” she whispered in Octavia’s ear, her voice a sexual purr. “Don’t worry, I can fix that; I wouldn’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” As she spoke, her hands started to roam over the princess’s body, caressing her as they explored her curves.

Character listing

Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:05 pm

The Trixian princess found herself now in a separate room from the outside. The room seemed to be a fairly simply furnished one. There was a small table and a pair of chairs. There was a low bed against one of the walls, a simple cabinet fished up the furnishings in this spartan room. There was a pair of doors that lead beyond the room, but that was not the odd thing. The woman who has let Octavia in the room was considerably taller than the pink haired Trixian. However, all the furnishings seemed to be made for a person who actually smaller than the typical Trixian. It meant that there was something wrong here, something very wrong here.

Before the Princess could respond the door closed with a soft thump. Almost instantly, Octavia could feel the woman’s full breasts press against her back as arms wrap around the Trixian’s frame. Her hands already began to roam around the princess’s body, exploring her curves even as they caressed her. W-What? What are you doing? I am not here for this?

Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:59 am

Luxuria chuckled at Octavia’s objection. “Are you sure? It must be pretty boring on your ships, always seeing the same people.” She kissed the princess’s neck before adding, “Especially since I’m sure that most Trixians don’t get to meet their princess. Think of this as a break from routine.” She again kissed the woman’s neck, a longer and more firm kiss this time, as her hands settled on Octavia’s breasts, roughly fondling the soft orbs through her dress.

She soon broke off the kiss and looked around the room, scowling. “This wouldn’t do even if the old owners weren’t so short; it’s all so dull, don’t you think? Fortunately, I can do something about that.” She let go of one of the princess’s breasts and waved her hand about vaguely. As she did so, the room changed; wood became darker, a thick black carpet covered the floor, the walls became red with gold trim, the furniture grew to a size more in line with Luxuria’s height, and red satin sheets covered the bed.

Luxuria didn’t give Octavia much time to take in the changes before turning the princess around to face her. The woman had undergone some changes herself, the crude dress replaced by a white lace chemise that left almost nothing to the imagination and her wings, horns, and tail now fully visible. She smiled at the princess, the effect more of a leer than anything else. “This is much better, isn’t it? Much more appropriate for what we’re going to do.”

Character listing

Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:13 pm

The woman chucked at the princesses objective and began to become more aggressive. The pink haired Trixian could feel a kiss on her neck followed by another longer kiss. Wait this is going rather quickly…ah. Hands moved across Octavia’s chest before they finally settled on Octavia’s breasts. The young Trixian let out a gasp as she felt her breasts being fondled somewhat roughly through the fine fabric of her dress.

The woman finally broke off her kiss and looked around the room, complaining about the room condition. A hand let go of one of Octavia’s breast, and waved across the room. Almost at once the room changed. The would became darker and the thick black carpet seemed to grow out of the floor. The walls changed to red color highlighted with gold. The furniture itself seemed to grow in size too. The bed in particular seemed to become big enough to hold both Octavia and the woman. W-wait how did you do that. How are able to ….ohhh…

The princess was spun around to face the woman she had just meant, but she had too began changes. She now had wings, horns, and tail giving her a considerably different look. She also had a white lace dress, except it was very short and was very sheer. There was nothing that Octavia could not see. W-what we are about to do? What are you going to do?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:38 am

“What do you think I mean?” Luxuria said, leering at the princess. “I wanted you from the moment I saw you, and I’m sure the feeling’s mutual. This planet may be useless for a colony, but the privacy makes it perfect for a romantic interlude.” The demoness kissed Octavia firmly on the lips, cutting off any protests before they could be voiced. She nestled one hand in the other woman’s hair while the other traced over her back, seeking to unfasten her dress prior to removing it. It was a minor nuisance, and one she hadn’t thought about, but hardly an insurmountable one. After all, if necessary, she could transform the garment into one that she knew how to unfasten. In the meantime, her tail came up to caress the princess’s sex through her dress, waiting for that obstacle to be removed.

Character listing

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next