View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp) 

Post Re: Assorted goods (Open to all, Slave Rp)
Her pleas fell on deaf ears. If anything more guards may have heard and joined in if there were any more. She messed up and had been their treat. It was too late for her now and each had been eager for a treat. Ten of them, at least ten rounds not counting any that recovered and wanted seconds or thirds.

Nail's legs were held tightly as that cock plunged into her. Those thrusts vigorous and full not caring if she were ready or not. His hot release would make it easier for the second and third and so on. The same was said of her ass though she was able to deal with them twice as fast the one there was just as eager batting her body back and forth.

Others grabbed and pawed at her chest squeezing and pulling, some even caressed them gently and one even managed to suckle one.

But this was not quick either. Three managed to take her from behind before the one pressing into her pussy finally came close to an hour later. These things had stamina and most of the evening had she had been made to offer up each and every hole.

It was not so much as finishing with her but in that her body did not hold up throughout. Unconsciousness was a small blessing though when the former agent next woke all she could smell was sex. Their seed had been left smeared all over her and she was still being fucked by one of them … the others had lost interest soon after unconsciousness struck she imagined with the last not really caring or perhaps he was the runt and left to deal with the scraps of the others. She was still in the barracks on the floor with a healthy cock being driven into her messy snatch where they came in so often.

Thankfully she faded out again and had been allowed to sleep for several hours When next she woke that repugnant smell was gone. She ached despite her healing that had to be working overdrive to this point though there didn't seem to be any damage.

She was naked but covered with a sheet and in a hospital bed. A sleepy woman woke from a seat near her bed as she stirred. She was young, her late teens Nail would have guessed. But she was not human... she had black cat ears and a tail she would notice soon after.

“And they say I sleep a lot,”
she smiled and stood. “How are you feeling? Your must be the new girl, Nail was it?” She approached taking an arm and checking her pulse then frowning not knowing the heart rate of Hel'Corian's that action did little good she realized before letting her arm go. “I'm Raven.”

Like an idiot who's thoughts go nowhere ... XXXholic

Wed May 04, 2016 1:21 am

"AUH!!UGH! AHH! OHH GOD! ! P-PLEASE STOP!! S-STOP FUCKING ME! OH! OH!AUHOOHHHHH!" Nail screamed out at te top of her lungs, begging the mob of guards to stop but Nail's poor crys fell on deaf ears as they had no intention of finishing any time soon with her tight nimble young body.

They egarly raped her to pieces and it wasnt long befor Nail was brought to her first orgasm, only a meer 10 or so minutes into the hidious gang bang as she was quickly over whelmed by cocks that were used to impale her tight pussy and not long afther her tight ass and squellig mouth as she hardly endured the countless hands, mouths, and tounges agiest her soft abused skin as verious guards reched for a piece of her as they faught over her like children over a toy they had to share.

Poor Nails body was stuffed full of multiple cocks she was forced to ride as her breasts were chewed and hungerly devoured by sharp tooth maws. On occission some guards even drew blood from her gorgious flailing tits only to heal quickly right befor their eyes... yet for sure the discovery of Nail's regeneration wasnt a good thing as the rough handling only got rougher to the points Nail's next countless hours were a living hell befor finilly exaustion turned her world into a nightmarish haze of semi-unconciousness.... however still they kept fucking her endlesly.

Onces Nail's vision faded and she finilly lost conciouness she awoke only god knows how long later. bounced awake by the cock of a guard who was still going to town on her limp frail body.... Dazed, confused, and covered in a thick sprits of cum Nail only let out a passionate scream as she reached her final climax, her body arching deeply along the sticky cum soaked floor as she wildly bounced on cock aftger covk, sweet scented nectar splashed free from her stuffed full sex, it wasnt long befor Nail's body took to much abuse and she passed out agin due to the sexual abuse of the guards constant brutal fucking that surly would have...(#1)

Sat May 07, 2016 6:38 am

(#2)... would have killed any lesser person....

Thankful Nail fell unconcious agin as the guards continued to fuck her silly while she was out cold. Multiple unconcious orgasms proably transpired however Nail healed through the abuse eventually. She was out for god knows how long as Nail soon awoke in a dazed and very confused state. Feeling the soft cool sheets draped over her and the soft mattress she laid atop as Nail weakly stired under the covers.

"arhmmmm... ouh...ahhuh" Nail softly groaned as she wieced open her glossy violets eyes afther she hardly managed to roll over onto her side, feeling the achs and pains zap her muscles of strength as she felt as though her body had been torn apart and put back together agin a thousand times. Hardly having the memmory of the last several hours, it was all a sex crazed blur and was probbly best she didnt remainber.... but still Nail had more on her mind.

Nail was suprised she wasnt alone as a new face suddenly jumped to view partially startling Nail as her eyes quickly flicked to the strange womes own as Raven didnt waste time invading her personal space as she seized a arm Nail didnt have the strength to pull back. Raven would quickly feel how weak Nail was due to the guards well earned "treat" of her, also Raven would note her pulse was high, very high! however Hel'corians vitals normally were for verious reasons.

"Uhm.. L-let me go...uhm dont touch me..." Nail snapped as she tugged back her arm Raven had took to check her pulse with. "Ugh... W-what happen?... Uhm.. e-everything hurts... uhm... w-why am I here?" Nail said weakly, her voice cracking as she groaned in pain.

Sat May 07, 2016 7:07 am

Raven did not make a show of holding her, though Nail was far stronger in the state she was in she was probably weaker. The Neko shook her head slightly from side to side. Her movements slow, her ears seeing to fall a little like a scolded animal but only for a moment to emphasize her words.

“Do you really wish to know? You displeased Master, you were punished.”
She would mention brief details if pressed for them but found it best not to touch upon them unless the former agent insisted.

The vitals didn't give her anything to go on since she only knew a little first aid and most of it applied to her own people. Her saliva had some mild healing properties when applied to opened wounds when licked, an evolutionary throwback to a much earlier time before they lost their body fur and had used self grooming techniques but the healing lick remained. Proper medicines were far better in most cases though.

Raven she noted had been attired in a maid's outfit too though it was more a dress that went down to her ankles. More of her had been covered.

“You are here to serve Master Fafner,” she answered though that seemed obvious. She checked on Nail though vitals had been out it was more direct questions in asking how she felt. She was even given pills to stimulate healing if she so chose to take them. In truth they probably wouldn't do much better than her regenerative abilities if they worked at all with her. She was not a doctor and what medicine had been available on the ship had been geared for Fafner's species, the wolves, Nekos and humans. They had not stocked up yet on Hel'Corian's.

“For now though rest,” [color=#FF00FF][/color]Raven would answer any of her other questions and leave her. There wasn't much more than simple bandages and aspirin kept here. No clothes or locks though there was a guard outside the room that prevented her from leaving.

He didn't tell her she couldn't leave but he sort of glared at her naked form if she hadn't been using the sheet to cover herself though that didn't change that glare. It was as if he were daring her to leave though he did not enter the room.

In the end though Raven would return with some food, not great but far better than she had in transport as if someone actually made an effort. “I am still not up to speed with all my flash information … once I can use them again I'll put in a request to learn Hel'Corian biology and dishes.”

She would explain the flash learning to Nail. It was a device that stimulated the brain and imparted skills in record time. One could use it safely three times in a year or even up to six with risks each time beyond the third. To her it sounded like donating blood where it took time for the body to replenish itself it seemed it took time for the brain to adjust with all the reworking of information that it received. If a flash memory was added in short order then everything would get jumbled up before being properly sorted. Loss of imprinted information and other information was a stark reality. Fafner had not made her use it last time, he used it before though but not often. But she was a former agent and had a good skill set at least to the tasks she had been assigned last time. There was no telling if she would be used in that manner again since she managed to escape … did she escape?

Raven got her measurements leaving again for a short time and returning with a maid's outfit for her to wear. It was more modest then her last though the skirt went to the knees rather then the ankles.

“Please Master and have an easier time of things,”
Raven instructed her with a nod. “Once you are healed though I will give you a tour of the vessel. You have earned rest for three days to recover though I recommend not keeping Master waiting for long.”

It was clear that no one knew about her regenerative abilities or rather how well they worked given some of those guards had to be aware of them. By the time that she had finished eating and dressing though her muscles were only a bit sore and stiff and not to the extent that they had been earlier.

Sat May 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Nail felt it andcwas sure Raven did too, she was weaker then the stranger as it took her some effort to pull away. Those guard really did a number on her ifthey wore her out so much, it made Nail question how long was she the center of their attention? However as she heard Ravens words she considered not know was better and left it at that. However Raven may notice Nail's cheeks softly redden at the subject befor Nail rolled over to up her back to Raven. The concerned neko only seeing Nail's bare back to her as she stubornly refused to face the stranger she woke up with watching her as Nail remained silent and was fairly ovious she had no question to ask.... atleast none she wanted wanted awnser that is.

It wasnt long befor Raven left did Nail accully stir as she rolled over just to watch the women leave. It was her chance Nail thought befor noticing the guard who was just out side the door armed and ready if she tried to escape as Nail only cluched her bed sheet tighter agiest her chest as she sat up on the bed and scowled at the guard befor her eyes widening as if she noticed somthing she didnt befor.

"I-im still naked?..." Nail said to her self outload just befor the door locked shut. Ravens absence giving Nail the oppertunity to search the room bt she didnt find anything useful as expected. Luckly for Nail tho she was back in bed by the time raven returned so the guard didnt get to sneak peek befor te door shot.

Raven brought food for her but Nail didnt eat as she simply left the small meal were ever it was placed down as Nail clearly didnt trust the stranger not to drug her or poisin her. Nail even refused to allow Raven to get her measurents as she refused to get out from under those sheet forcing the poor maid to guess on Nail's size as the women eventually returned afther she left a seciond time to fetch her clothes. Raven offering Nail a familure maid outfit she simply glared at for a brief momment befor she only huffed and laid back...(#1)

Sun May 08, 2016 1:42 am

(#2)... huffed and laid back down, rolling over so her back was to Raven as she pulled the bed sheet up over her sholder and curled up under the sheet.

"I'm not doing anything or pleasing anyone els.... go away..." Nail said softly and saddly, upset due to her re-cappture and her "welcoming" party the other night as Nail refused to get dressed or even out of bed....

Sun May 08, 2016 1:49 am

She was a stubborn one but her mood did not seem to diminish the spirits of the Neko who upon returning with her clothes saw that the food was still untouched. “You should eat. Once you are released from here there is nothing that will be free. Additional clothes, food. Nothing.”

But she did not make her eat. She did not take the food away either not until she brought her the next meal. And that would remain until she brought the next whether or not she ate was up to her though and she was not forced to eat.

She was left alone in the room for the most part save for Raven showing up with food or to check in on her. At one stage she came back to run her vitals and blood pressure apparently looking up the norms at some point, asked about any aches and gave her what medicines she needed that she was allowed to give her any way. She even brought her a device that played music to occupy her time.

She even recommended taking the full three days regardless as this was free time spent away from her duties. A time to adjust. But for the most part she was left alone to reflect on things. The recordings were mostly those of Hel'Corian or popular artists.

In the end though no one came for her leaving her to wonder if any of her fellow agents were even looking for her though just what brought her here was something that was still a question.

The only one to come for her had been Raven and one guard. If she were dressed then they were ready to go, if not then Raven would give her a few minutes and wait outside with the guard but only a few minutes. If she were not ready the guard would not waste any time in hauling her out of there and make her pay the consequences. If she came along without incident she would be given a tour of the ship. Much of it was off limits and she would find that the vessel was rather big. The barracks had been in a section barred to her though most of what she say had been fairly standard. A mess hall, a kitchen, storage areas for food and another one for cleaning supplies.

They seemed to be the only two slaves on the ship though. The last room she had been shown was the same room with the pool and Fafner. They were outside the room when the Neko glanced to her ignoring the guard for the moment.

“Ready?” She asked seeming to feel something or been intuitive from the reactions of slaves in the past.

Sun May 08, 2016 3:10 am

"Im not hungry...." Nail replied coldy as she simply buried her self deeper beneath the sheets, cold and well naked. It was clear she had no intreast in talking to the slave girl, mostly out of shame for her own failure in this mess, Nailnhad no grudges with Raven other then she insisted on bugging her, however at the same time Nail knew it must have been out of orders from him.... And knowing Fafner then there was no way to disoby those commands no matter how little Nail ate or the fact she refused to get dressed or even leave bed. Raven most likly realized the feutility of the last couple days as she found Nail simply sleeping soundly or depressingly laying on her side, her back twords the door as she had more then enough time to reflect on her experinces leading up to this point and to be honest that only made her more depressed, leaving her to wonder if anyone was going to come for her, or if they even knew she was gone...

Day three slowly came and Nail still had no sigh of improvement, she still layed in her bed staring at the wall like she has the last couple of days, only eating or drinking small portions Raven left for her as most the food went to waste befor the poor maid returned and gave Nail her final warning to get up....

Nail reluctantly did as she was asked as she got out of bed groggy as she slowly got dressed slipping on the articals of clothes Raven left for her.... however giving the complexity of the outfit and the guards impaitnce Nail hardly had time to dress her self as she only managed to slip on the maids white virgin panties and stockings and the short sleeved blouse befor the guard barged and proceeded do his duty of dragging Nail out of her room befor she even had the chance to button up her top more then half way....

""H-HEY! I'M NOT DRESSED YET!LET GO!" Nail shouted as she tried to tug her arm the guard grip away from him, resisting his handling and most likly suffering these consiquences befor being forced to do her...(#1)

Sun May 08, 2016 7:01 am

(#2)... to do her grand tour of the space craft and most likly punishment for her manner of dress.

Depending on how unmolested Nail was left during her tour she show little sighs of intres in any of te rooms she saw. The only reaction Raven may have seen was how she refused to look inside or enter the barracks and how she reacted twords the end of tour, ending right infront on the one place Nail feared most.

"N-no... I-im not ready... I-i want to go back to bed..." Nail shuttered, tuggingbtge hem of her blouse, struggling to pull the thin garment over her lower body and hide her panties,....

Sun May 08, 2016 7:10 am

Nail had been shocked again though there was some intervention by Raven as the two spoke the same language, it sounded like growls and barks and had to be the language the guard used but at least she made an effort to dress and had not been dragged off again.

But the Neko had some authority it seemed, or perhaps it was being reminded that it was on Fafner's orders that she was doing this. In any case the guard backed off long enough for her to recover and straighten out her attire which Raven assisted her with.

The tour had been fairly standard until they reached the final destination. “I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment,” Raven announced though she delayed for a moment longer before entering into that chamber followed by the impatient guard.

There were other guards here, most looked similar to one another though there were a few she could tell apart just from the differences in their body structures. One was fatter, another slim, another missing a finger. The ones she had recognized had been from the barracks and she knew that at least two of the four guards had been there if not all of them.

Near the rear of the room beyond the pool had been a seat much like a large sofa that was easier for Fafner's alien form. There were cushions all over the floor and another slave there chained to the floor by a collar affixed to her neck.

She was an attractive but naked woman, human that glanced up at their approach but soon looked away to Fafner who stroked a hand atop her blond locks.

So, how was your vacation? It was a casual question perhaps unexpected. Was this a show for her benefit as to how much worse things could be for her? A warning? Or a means of showing her how lucky she was, who was to say? Approach.

He demanded before her answer came. This time there was no help from Raven though she did not leave Nail's training would make her well aware that the guard behind her was tensed up prepared to act if she resisted. Fafner waited either for a response or to see how this would play out. The only hints she had was that she was expected to do something, probably comply and that Raven had not been dismissed yet or commanded to leave before hand but offered no additional advice before her Master. All the focus had been on her except for by Fafner's Pet who paid her Master more attention.

Sun May 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Lucky for Nail Raven was there or els she would haven never managed to dress some what properly befor the guard shoved her out of her cell. It gave Nail some peace of mine when Raven stopped the brute from shocking her agin and taking her away to endure another brutal session intheir den as Nail was taken by the neko and taken care of more or less. However it was up to the guard if he listened or if the new blond toy left her room with less or more clothes on her back...

"Why not... dont make me do this..." Nail said nervously, blushing shyly as she tugged the hem of her half hazardly buttoned blouse. Violet eyes flicking to the neko maids general direction as she payed Nails fear no mind and continued on with out hesitation and opened that door leaving Nail no choice but to fallow inside behind her.

Entering the chamber behind Raven was nerve warcking, so many faces had turned to her, feeling multiple, dozens of sets of eyes fix on her as she hesitently took step after nervous step inside her old masters court. Knowing that every being in the room saw her in her at her most vulrable and weakest..... especially the slime sitting on his soft comfortable throne and with a new pet.

It was difficult to walk forth in her state of dress as she couldnt help but look to Farners new slave and notice the womens own attractiveness and how she bared a striking resemblance to her self.... almost as tho Farner planned to show her what kind of life she woud lead to live if she disobyed.

"hm... i-it was fine..." Nail said nervously, figiting with the hem of her blouse befor that fatal command came and Nail's eyes widen in a new sense of nervous fear.... however that didnt stop her as she approched as Farner ask.

Fri May 13, 2016 7:03 am

Without a doubt he was milking in her fear. She came forth only for a tentacle to coil about her waist a tentacled leg and even licking one though Fafner paid her no mind. His attention had been on her and a hand caressed a beast rubbing it, his eyes watching the features of her face looking for any signs that she was still suffering from discomfort, a wince or even the attempt to pull away.

Good. He spoke into her mind pleased to hear that or being sarcastic was hard to say. He was tough to read though had not seemed displeased.

A touch caressed her breast as he gazed at her features searching for any sort of wince after her recent ordeal or even if she tried to pull away though if she tried the tentacle about her waist would tighten and restrict her from getting far.

You are not yet ready for what I have in mind, Raven will show you what tasks are expected of you until you are ready.
Ready for what had been left open but she was left with Raven. No guard this time. She could assume that the guard was meant to make sure she came here and wasn't needed for this portion of things.

Raven would show her some of the domesticate tasks they performed while cleaning the ship and even the cooking. They were assigned communal rooms and all save for the Pet had been there. One of their duties had been serving any guard that had been sent to them by Fafner as the occasional reward that distinguished their services.

This was rare though in the days to come there was one that did come. She felt as if she and Raven had been deliberately overlooked and could reason that they were off limits or that the humans were more appealing to them and that he would not waste a second glance on them. While she had been spared a sexual role for now the other slaves indulged in a bit of practice touch and caressing each other, even approaching her for a little entertainment though she had not been forced to join in and if reluctant to do so they left her alone with an open invitation to join in.

Some of the slaves did not eat. It was rare but she found that those that had displeased Fafner or one of the guards or failed to carry out their duties had been punished. They were easy to distinguish too, the ones that had been stripped of clothing and had to go around naked.

While the guards did not interfere with them carrying out their duties they were touched, fingered and fucked. A slave without clothes seemed to be fair game and expected to carry on their tasks while this was happening.

Raven told her a little more about it. They were punished first with being sent to the barracks, fucked then made to go three days without any sort of benefit, no clothes, no safety from being molested and no food just water.

Had that been the fate that was in store for her? She was left more or less alone for the time being until that night when an orgy broke out among most of the slaves that stayed in practice in case Fafner called upon them or one of the guards selected them. Only those that were too exhausted from the day had not joined in. Hardly ever did one of the punished ones join in either, worn out from the day.

This time though Raven drew a touch along her arm standing behind her. A slow lick to her neck Raven turned her to face the distant gathering of bodies pleasuring one another. “You can just watch this time.” Raven purred into her ear before skimming a tongue along her neck a hand reached around her holding her loosely by the hip though had the former agent attempted to break away she would have found it quite easy especially since her strength had returned.

Fri May 13, 2016 3:29 pm

Nail had been rather fortunate this time around. The days spent learning her role among the slaves kept her out of the clutches of the guards. Even Fafner forgot about her for a time it seemed. The only things she had to concern herself with had been flying under the radar until she had the opportunity to act. That and the frequent orgies is she participated.

Even should she remain distant the cat eared slave Raven prodded her from time to time. A touch here. A lick there. With the bulk of the slaves being human the two were somewhat kept out of the fray. Slaves came and went. Sold, falling out of favor or transferred.

She was about ready to serve in earnest. She couldn't put it off much longer. If she messed up then there was punishment to look forward too. But again fortune struck. She learned that Fafner hadn't been around. That had been why she hadn't been preyed upon. She would learn that he had been elsewhere on one of the worlds he frequented a lot. The bad part was that she, Raven and a few others were being transferred to that world.

She was not forgotten and apparently missed.

Loaded onto a small freighter the bulk of their journey was uneventful. The slaves were mostly ignored save for when they made moves on the guards. That she would find was normal. More often then not they tended to each other or other duties on the small ship such as cleaning and preparing meals.

When there was finally a brake in the routine it was when the ship came out of hyperspace. It was attacked, disabled and boarded. The sounds of combat could be heard while the slaves stayed out of the way. Many had been hopeful of rescue. Others worried about worse fates. Pirates would be worse. After learning their role they would have to be reconditioned.

Fighting died down. Their doors checked and found locked only for them to hear muted voices. The locks hacked and a pair of armored beings could be seen. One at the controls retracting various cables from the controls they hacked. The other armed with a blaster rifle and sword that looked out of place.

Several slaves scurried away. Others attempted to make sense out of things as the armored individual stepped forth and scanned them. The one at the controls to the door covered the hallway.

When the gaze of the armored individual fell on her it paused. Surprised a voice would speak. “Agent Nail?” Removing the helmet Hope looked at the agent that had been with her at that infested station some time back. “Alright, let's get you folks out of here.”

continued in: Annihilation

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6