View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Job (Nenane) 

Post The Job (Nenane)
Nenane was contacted by one of her regular pawn men. They were men who would give her jobs based on there info, letting her do the work and keeping a good section of the profit, but getting a piece of it for providing the info. He told her that a very rich and promentient client was in need of her services.

He wanted to meet her at the slave pens. Which by most it might seem like a bad idea, espeically given her backround that it could be a trap. However the slave pens were the most secure place on the planet with camera's, guards everywhere, and of course making her a slave while in the premiere slave registion place would mean defying there system and paperwork. It was by far one of the safest places. It would take a man of equal standing to the leaders of the Alliance or ADD to be able to capture her there and get away with it.

Upon arriving there near the pit where such events that included mud wrestling up to Gladitor type combat by the slaves. Her contact was to be wearing a bright red robe, and wearing goggles on his head with rather pale sickly skin. Although he might not be that bad now she was told. Upon arriving she would see her contact standing looking down as a Gladitor type battle was taking place. His skin was more a pink color, like that of a human but still sickly looking, pale would now be the word.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:52 am

Post Re: The Job (Nenane)
Nenane walked into the the crowd, her brown knee length cloak draped closed over herself, her hood pulled up to hide her features, only her large ears jutting out from under the hood betrayed what species she was. Although many of these aliens have seen a leporid, many were still intrigued at what one was doing in a place such as this. Fortunately, the steady eye of the cameras and the watchful gaze of the guards only limited there actions towards her to a sideways glance.

Once she saw her contact, she padded over, senses at the ready for any danger that might slip past the net of security. The pink-furred thief-for-hire came along side the robed figure, a moment of silence passing before Nenane herself broke it.

"30 creds says the one with red hair wins this...."

No response. It seems this man was all business, but so was she, and she wasnt about to waste 30 creds either on a useless wager. Nenane took a deep breath and put a out an air of seriousness with her next statement.

"I heard from Bru'gott that you needed someone with my particular talents for a job. What is it, what does it involve, and more importantly, whats the pay?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile YIM

I turn my head sideways to look at her and then back to the fight below. "I need a speicimen and he seems to have a sense of humor sending you here like this. Since the specimen I need is a leporid. I wished to know more about your species, it will help me with some animal girl research I was asked to complete. If you so desire you can ether bring me one since I figure you know some who would need the money, or you can volunter yourself." I tell her.

I then add what I want to do to put her mind at ease. "I can say that I simple want to examine a leporid body, take some reading on your unique muscle and bone struture and gather some blood and dna samplings. Nothing too evasive. Seeing as how I've been having trouble precouring a subject. How does 500, 000 sound?" I ask her.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:00 pm

"500,000?!?!?" That singular amount rang through her head like a warships red alert beacon.

Nenane couldnt believe her ears, and that was a mean feat all on its own. This man was offering half a million in creds just for a quick physical. Nenane simply stared at him in disbelief, her jaw dropping slightly as she let the what he said sink in. At first she thought that this might be a cruel joke, something that fool Bru'gott dreamed up so that he can take revenge for that time she exchanged his Mozafor Brew for Euthralian Ale. Quick recomposing herself, and closing her half-open mouth, the leporid quickly thought up of a way to reveal this prankster for what he is.

"Right, well since you need a leporid, you can use me, but my conditions are..." Nenane thought for a bit, in case this man WAS offering the absurd amount for a simple physical, this opportunity would be too good to pass up. "Assurance that all that will happen is a physical exam, nothing more." A slight pause to think before continuing. "Assurance that after the business is conducted, I will be free or any responsibilities and.....you transfer half of the money now as proof that you are serious, then you can give me the other half when you've done all your 'exams' on my person, deal? If you can do that, you can even lead me out of here on a leash and I wouldn't complain..."

Nenane whipped out her Omniscreen from one her belt compartments, accessing her cred account which was less than half of what this job would pay, then looking at her would-be employer. "So... are we in agreement or do I walk out the way I came?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile YIM

I look to her and consider her elements as I make my counter offer. "How about this. You come back here tommorow, that's the earliest I can get one of the medical labs in this faculity, there will be an overseer and security here to protect you and me from anything that the other might do to the other. I'll ever have a contract made up for your assuance that you'll be free of me after our bussiness is concluded and I will give you 1/5th of the amount today and transfer the money into your account just before the exam. Is that acceptable?" I ask her.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Nenane thought deeply about all of this. Who was to say the guards wouldn't be in cahoots with him? But then there's the 500k. She didn't know much about legal wording in contracts, but then there's the 500k. She has little knowledge of any medical procedures or equipment, but then there's the 500k...

"Mk then, 100k now, 400k tomorrow, Lets meet at this same time right here."

The pair reached an agreement, and soon 100,000 creds were nice and snug inside her meager little account. She took a few precautions just in case, mostly ones to assure her safety, namely having her toenails sharpened and having them covered in clear alloy polish since she was expecting to be unarmed while being examined. After that, she went back to her lodging for a good nights sleep, dreaming of creds falling down from the sky.

The next day came and the leporid made her way back to the meeting place, seeing the same red-robed man in the same seat in the arena. "I do hope you have the rest of my money ready...."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:48 am
Profile YIM

"Of course I do, but first things first. We had to the lab." I tell her as I stand up and move towards the lab area, entering the area it seemed no different then any physician room for doctors of course except for the briefcase layed out. I move over and start to put some gloves on.

"Strip down and lay back on the table, and once I'm ready I'll hit the button and give you your funds and then we can begin the exam." I tell her simply as I pull out some doctors tools and as I pulled down my googles the cpu in it booting up giving me data as I prepare myself.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:41 am

'Strip down'

Doctors everywhere must enjoy that line whenever they see a shapely specimen coming in for an exam. Nenane wasnt about to argue with him though, this was a complete examination, so some thoroughness was to be involved. She unclipped her cloak and folded it neatly, laying it on a nearby table before removing her tool belt and placing it on the folded cloak. next she undid her shin boots, releasing the three clasps that held each boot in place and putting them at the foot of the table where she placed her cloak and belt. Without a second thought, she presses the release button of her synthmesh shirt, turning it from skin tight to loose before pulling it up, over and off her person, her large tan breasts colliding and bouncing against each other for a moment before settling, the gold rings adorning her bright pink nipples now in clear view. After folding her shirt and placing it on the pile, she presses the release on her shorts, loosening the fabric enough for her to pull them down her shapely legs, revealing her lack of underwear underneath, exposing her firm, round buttocks and a small tuft of white adorning her pubis.

With her final piece of clothing now off, she was completely naked, save for those rings on her nips and on her ear. "I hope these wont be a problem, Ive yet to figure out how these things actually come off..." she states before laying down on the examination table.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile YIM

Depiste you showing off your lovely body the good doctor doesn't seem to pay attention more intreasted in the work. Once you lay down he then pays attention to you as he move a medical scanner over your body slowly taking in every reading. "They shouldn't unless they hold some sort of technogly in them. Also how did you get them, some sort of ritual for your people?" I ask her.

Once I was done with the scan I then use my hands and play carefully attention to her legs, running my hands down them as I feel them up, checking out the unique muscle mass in them that made them so much stronger and how they were wound up as I took notes as well.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:15 pm

"Its from a bet I think I lost" she states, not wanting to reveal the truth behind them. "I made a bet with friend that I can wear these things for a month. They have biometric locks so only the person who put them on can take them off, unfortunately he died a week later in a shipping accident. ...". The scanner shows all there is to know about the leporid body, including the increased skin elasticity, a strange gland near her reproductive tract, increased muscled density in her legs, and other bits and pieces that one would associate with a living being. She shifts slightly as the doctors hands rubs up her thighs and legs, a very solid mass of muscle under all that fur and skin, despite the apparent lack of definition. They seem to be very taut, as if ready to spring at a moments notice.

"Pardon my asking, but how long is this going to take?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:29 am
Profile YIM

"It will depend. After all we leave in a unvierse full of unique and intreasting alien creatures. It all depends on how intreasting you are." I say in perhaps a disturbing manner as I then take the device as I continue to stroke your legs and focus on the werid gland near your reproductive tract.

"I'm picking up an intreasting gland near your reproductive organs. Can you tell me what it is, if you can it will save us some time." I tell her as I take great note of your very strong legs as you feel me carres it some more, squeezing the muscles as I carefully take note of them as I ask my questions of you.

Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 am

Nenane was getting a bit apprehensive at the way he was 'examining' her legs, but who was she to know what medical procedure dictated. Still, she shifted slightly, trying to get a bit comfortable on the table she lay on while he continued with the exam.

In response to his question, she recalled her class on anatomy, trying to remember the specific details, but unable to produce a very good answer. "Well, if I remember correctly, its supposed to give out chemical of sorts that gives us a stamina boost or something... im not quite sure how..."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:18 pm
Profile YIM

"Hmmm, I need to find out more the I'm not sure. So I'll be stimulating that gland." I tell her as I then take some readings on it finding the proper frequency and what type woudl stimulate with my intrusments once I find it. I then hit a button as energy restraints appear on your body.
"Incase your wrong." I tell her as I then try and stimulate the gland, cold, and calm examanation so far, a little bit uncaring, but that was my nature.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

"HEY!" The leporid, by virtue of instinct, instantly started to struggle as the restraints wrapped around her neck, wrists, waist, and ankles. His words do little to calm her, and neither did his incessant probing. It was when he waved one of his instruments near her crotch did a funny feeling start to well up in her loins.

The gland he was stimulating only became active when she experience penetration of her sex, and as it began to pump the slow adrenalin into her system, her slit began to show signs of moisture, her body was getting fooled into thinking that she was engaging in intercourse.

"Stop! that doesn't feel right!" She protested, continuing to fight against her bonds. Even if he was just examining her, his methodology was becoming quite unsettling.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 pm
Profile YIM

I take notes as she struggles anyalzing the adrenalin it pumped out. Hmm, not much I thought as she then said that. It made me think for a bit as if considering her words. "It doesn't feel right? That won't do. I won't get a proper reading on this if your not feeling it, the gland has to be fully activated." I tell her.

I then reach down to her glistening sex and move my fingers over her pussy lips slowly rubbing up and down the slit as I turn the device that was makign her feel like she was having sex more into a sublte vibrator at the moment as I feel her pussy up.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next